Fighting Game General: BIG BACKS Edition

Exe:Late[st] Is out in Japan! Release date in the west: February, 9th, 2018 for PS3/PS4/PS Vita
New DLC character Najd confirmed for the game along with a new stage based on Masmak fort. Both comes from a fan contest held in Saudi Arabia.
Backerkit campaign ended. Shark Girl and her arcana, Parace L'sia and Dark Heart will be added in the new version. Game will be released on December.
Steam webpage: store.steampowered.com/app/661990/Arcana_Heart_3_LOVEMAX_SIXSTARS/
Yukiko, Gordeau and Azrael confirmed in the game: youtube.com/watch?v=b9JNFpRS0c8
Noel, Chie and new gameplay video: youtube.com/watch?v=5E7rYDHQgEY Weiss early preview: youtube.com/watch?v=FF1A1I0jsiU
Venom, Black Widow and Winter Soldier trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=04oBawHYlHw
Balance patch announced: archive.is/Stkvp
Release date is January 26th, 2018. Season pass with 8 DLC characters confirmed.
Gotenks, Ultimate Gohan and Kid Buu confirmed for the game. Gotenks trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=MO_3fbXtFZ8
Bulma's VA, Hiromi Tsuru, passed away at age 57. Story trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=RnijMKIs9UE
Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition is announced: youtube.com/watch?v=iVC-o8QdokQ
It features every content from Season 1 and Season 2 (Characters and respective premium costumes), Arcade Mode, Extra Battle, Gallery and gameplay changes like new V-modes. All those new additions will be a free update to all users.
Physical version will feature the base game plus codes for Season 1 and Season 2 Character pass: shoryuken.com/2017/10/07/street-fighter-v-arcade-edition-discs-will-include-codes-to-download-the-character-dlc/
New costumes announced for Chun-Li, Alex, Karin, Kolin, Menat, Balrog and Birdie: gamer.ne.jp/news/201711200032/
Shirase, Blairmaybe and official name announcement trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=pTe3Fv-aXNo & youtube.com/watch?v=auBseAiBoDo
Open Beta confirmed for December, 11 in 2017. Official Facebook page for feedback and news: facebook.com/ARIKAOfficial/
So far their plan is to launch with 10 characters and fill in the rest of the EX roster through "post-launch DLC."
The game will be released on February 15 in Japan. Limited edition will feature artbook with a new story by Kamachi and soundtrack.
Acqua of the Back, Kaori Kanzaki, Motoharu Tsuchimikado and Lessar confirmed as playable pilots. Opening Movie: youtube.com/watch?v=jFXUK9DC6G4
Version 4.0 is out. New charactr Misango announced: youtube.com/watch?v=JzH6wtGeaBM arms.nintendo.com/news/misango/
Noctis revealed as the third guest character coming as DLC: youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU
Geese Howard gameplay exhibition: youtube.com/watch?v=epNA2TkePrM
Atom, Enchantress and the TMNT revealed as characters for the third Fighter Pack: youtube.com/watch?v=3rXE2RjinkU
New Atom Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=8juWEPQRmPo
store.steampowered.com/app/550340/Umineko_Golden_Fantasia/
Nicalis is producing a new fighting game from Studio Saizensen that has characters from Cave Story, Code of Princess, Umihara Kawase and others for PC, Xbox One, Switch and PS4 in the Q4 2017.
Newest trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=es60KLszDFE
The first patch for Pokken DX was announced, and will add 3v3 support for friendly matches, CPU input playback for training mode, and new high rank rewards in group matches along with misc fixes and changes
Teaser trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=dwGw2MjakN8
Game confirmed for arcade only so far. Opening Movie: youtube.com/watch?v=wFR6IdCMhCs
DLC will end in 2017. Opoona themed costume for Marie Rose released for Playstation Plus and Xbox Live Gold users celebrating 10million downloads of Core Fighters version.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qls3W
youtube.com/watch?v=OgN6ALghs04
store.steampowered.com/app/577970/Punch_Planet/
youtube.com/watch?v=K9ziQzDusE4
youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw
dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Cdcr3T_0G_w
youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs
youtube.com/watch?v=4c9n40tCxAo
youtube.com/watch?v=qCaTPX5vV4M
youtube.com/watch?v=UnkxIlI6IV4
youtube.com/watch?v=AkEH4vy3PXM
play.fightcade.com/
fightcade.com/
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
discord.gg/DbHMSCd
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
ki.infil.net/characters.html
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
archive.fo/qls3W
archive.is/voif7
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/12/08/soul-calibur-vi-arrives-on-ps4-in-2018/
gematsu.com/2017/12/soulcalibur-vi-first-details-screenshots
bnea.akamaized.net/movies/CorpWeb/Sc6CutHp1.m4v
fightersgeneration.com/characters/chunli-a21.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even though RRXX wasn't as good as the first the customization to bodies were great. You could go from thicc to buff to scrawny if you wanted that for some reason, as long as you grinded for it and even affected how you could do certain moves.

why do muscle girls make my dick so hard

Because your not gay and have taste.

More like BIG BACKS (to >>>/reddit/)

That made no sense. Elaborate or kill yourself.

I'm mildly drunk and wanted to shitpost.
Enjoy the rest of your general, I'm gonna (2) and shoo

Back day?

Big backs? I prefer big BUTTS

I was making a thread too but got busy updating stuff. Where's the second part?

Anyway, previous thread: archive.is/qls3W

When Capcom use to put butts on their games.

Why not both?

EVO Japan will happen between January 26th and January 28th. It will feature Tekken7, GGXrdRev2, KOFXIV, BlazblueCF, Smash4, ARMS, SFV.

Touhou 15.5: The Antinomy of Common Flowers was released. Doremy confirmed as a playable character: youtube.com/watch?v=OgN6ALghs04

TRAF: Suits of Fate: New build available for public and Early Access stated for Early 2018.

Punch Planet Steam Early Access page: store.steampowered.com/app/577970/Punch_Planet/

Cerebrawl v0.6.9 gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=K9ziQzDusE4

Kemono Friends Fighter Mechanics: youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw Website: dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html Hippo in the 1.5 update: youtube.com/watch?v=Cdcr3T_0G_w

Strides 2 Glory graphical update: youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs

Fantasy Strike new character Lum: youtube.com/watch?v=4c9n40tCxAo

Omen of Sorrow gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=qCaTPX5vV4M

Them's Fightin Herds is out of NDA. Newest backer build: youtube.com/watch?v=UnkxIlI6IV4 Basics: youtube.com/watch?v=AkEH4vy3PXM

Fightcade2 is now on closed beta. Users from until 2014 have access to the new version. Download: play.fightcade.com/
Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
Discord group: discord.gg/DbHMSCd

>>>/fighters/

For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html
DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM

>Archive of previous thread: archive.fo/qls3W

Graphics in XX are weird as fuck, the character models fall in a weird middle ground between anime and realistic and the color is very muted, real uncanny valley shit. I honestly think the original looks better. Also XX has no new characters, they just did that retarded Superstar persona thing.

Won't someone please think of ESPN?!

I bet she crushes watermelons with those thighs. What Capcom failed to deliver with Kolin, Arika might do with Blair. They better not pussy out of giving her a huge rack though.

After I posted the first part, I had a power shortage before I could post the rest. But plenty of the things in the OP were put on threads by me anyways.

I would love to see it too, but, there was one last game on arcades, back in 2009. It focus on Angela's family too.

Well, they still do, but the models are not as charming as the sprites.

Speaking of musclegrills, to DC fans, is Wonderwoman supposed to be an ugly annoying shit as she is in Injustass? I mean she's supposed to be an amazon, right? Where's the muscle? That goes double for her actress in the live action movie.

Wonder Woman in the comics is supposed to be beautiful and have a loving heart thanks to Aphrodite's blessing. The reason she is a bitch in the comics is because Steve Trevor was a Nazi in this universe and tried to manipulate her, but she caught on it and killed him. Now she is manipulating Superman to be a Nazi like Steve.

That's just Nether being lazy and making on model for most females.
I think they should have gone with the cartoonist style. You can say that she had many iterations, but it would be wise to giver her the body of an athlete, I guess…
I would love to see Injustice with girls more like these photo manipulations.

The Volt people had an offline tournament at WNF this week. Mobile Pro Tour when?

I watched this live for a little bit, apparently Deejay is actually good in this version for some reason.
Someone post the clip of Mike Ross saying he enjoyed this more than SFV

So, using Atom´s power for too long stuns him. Kind of weird, but OK I guess.

Here we go…

How are they going to fuck the franchise even further into the ground?

A remake of Soul Edge retconing other games?

Oh my days.

Reboot? Designs look reminiscent of SC1 and Mitsurugi looks pretty young but I'm seeing the same retarded designs for the soul swords and the stage kinda hints at the same tackiness that has been plaguing the series since SC3.

They look disgusting.

With the way Bamco is having good communications with SNK, could we have a SamSho cross over?

They'll put Kiryu in this one because they're that fuckin' dense.

Side note, I bet the new character is gonna be some edgelord cunt.

Lolno, they'll put some dudebro friendly character like ezio instead.

Overwatch guest character incoming

Rey and Kylo Ren incoming.

So how much of the budget is gonna get stripped away this time?
So much DLC and DRM is Bamco gonna shove into it?

MOTHERFUCKING SOUL CALIBUR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And then they'll announce denuvo and fuck up all kinds of shit.

I'm skeptical

NO FUCKING BUY, SON!

Are you retarded? There will be more than the two characters they showed, faggot. unless you think you're being funny, in which case go take your meds

Oh before I forget..

Looks like a reboot or an interquel. Nostalgia bait aside, I'm looking at this one cautiously, all the new info that was coming out for Tekken 7 so close to release ended up killing my interest in it.

Stop it

STOP IT NOW

*Insert Capeshit* character incoming.

Solaire guest character.

Sophitia is a good sign, that means they probably got rid of the cringy new characters from 5.

Maybe VII will remove all the shitty ones introduced here. :^)
Anyway, how long until the titty kvetching starts?

If they go and do a Dark Souls guest character, it should just be the Chosen Undead. If they do the whole armor breaking thing again, he can be Hollow underneath his armor.

It starts the moment Ivy is confirmed.

They should've let Team Ninja handle Soul Calibur 6's development if you ask me. They will do the women of this game great justice than those in BanCo.

Where the flying fuck do people get the idea that we're heading toward a fighting game dark ages without Capcom? Things are shaping up much better than before.

I'd go with Alfred. Wanna beat the shit out of people with a wheel. DaS timeline fits SC better than BB but Alfred's costume would still look more conservative than the circus get ups the SC cast has been wearing since SC3.
Wouldn't say no to some DaS characters though.

Some people can't look past this brand.

Reported to the ADL

I legitimately don't get pronouns. You only use them to refer to someone that's not actually in conversation with you, so most of the time the people requesting them won't even hear you say them, unless they're insecure as shit and must listen in on everyone that might be talking about them.

Let me guess, there's a tranny in the events that kinda looks like Christina Vee.

I hope he felt powerful when he banned those two randoms from all of those events I'm sure he's going to run.

bingo

literally who

EDM is a marketing term stop using it
nothing about it was dubstep

pretty much what happened, an attention seeking faggot threw a fit on discord because he got pinged for matchmaking, then someone called him dude and he threw a bitch fit about misgendering, the guy that called the tranny a dude is now banned

MikeZ, he worked on skullgirls, he's trash

6 millions jews didnt die but they should have

Hayabusa for SC6 pls

Itagaki doesn't like things that aren't DoA.

let me check that ID real quick

If they go with someone from Dark Souls, it can't be the Chosen Undead since there are too many weapons to equip. They could and hopefully go with someone like Artorias or Ornstein.

>SC6 IS LITERALLY THE DARK SOULS OF FIGHTING GAMES
Genius.

Or they could go with Soliare for the memes

I regretted buying T7, I'll wait a few months after SC launch before I even decide if I want to play it.

Is it wrong if i want to penetrate Blair with my penis?

I forgot it was even on but I dont really care this year. I guess we'll get a trailer for Sagat.

Kys Bamco Cuck

Dyne did nothing wrong.

He didn't even create Ninja Gayden anyways so KT will at some point collaborate with Bamco to put Hayabusa in something.

No Taki, no fap

Okay, electronic farting noises with sounds of hard drives and processors dying interspersed all over, is that fine?

My negro!

He has the right opinions on everything… the perfect son-in-law!

Considering the fanbase, I honestly don't know if it was a male/female stuff or dragons, foxes, birds, dinosaurs.

If they're going for a full reboot with those SoulCalibur1 designs, say goodbye to Cassandra, Talim, Hilde, Tira, Zazalamel, Yun-seong, Raphael, Amy and some others.

I think the DLC for CaS will be absurd. And did Sophitia did a full on evasion move? Mitsu still has his super and these Lost Swords effects are a huge red alert for me.

i like the druid in the second pic dual-wielding invisible cheeseburgers

I have this secret fantasy about being nearly unbeatable at a highly respected fighting game and I kicked out of tournaments because I refuse to shake hands with all the black players after a game, and this leads to controversy which propels my career as a political commentator and I go on shows like Rubin Report and Joe Rogan Podcast and have thousands of twitch viewers who watch me call people niggers on stream and I have a NSDAP flag hanging on the wall behind me on camera.

YES! If there's TAKI, it's an auto-buy

Please don't fucking ruin it

I hope that user who defended censorship and didn't think lab zero had SJWs in them gets fucked anytime soon

They still have those fucked eyes. Ever since SCIV all the characters have these tired eyes like they haven't been asleep for a week. I hope they can easily transport all the past characters in with the similar engine but dammit that was the one graphical change/improvement I wanted to see.

The strange sounds at around 36-38 are time travel/rewinding sound.
Everyone is either sent back to their bodies in the time period of SE or at the very least Sophitia as she seems to be having t he flashback while in the air.
Game will be a what if scenario where soul edge picks Mitsurugi and Sophita gets Soul Calibur early.

I thought Xianghua had Calibur at that time but sealed. That description gives me vibes from Raiden in MK9 where he keeps fucking up things Sophitia even turned "evil" like Raiden in IV because of Pyrrha being connected with Soul Edge since birth.. It would be funny if she ends up the same way and her consequences being like Hilde being killed, Siegfried not turning into Nightmare but Talim having the sword and becoming fucking Night Terror, Raphael turning into Voldo's new master and Kilik still being NTR.

Hopefully Cassandra is back with her more shield and rushdown oriented style. If not, Sophitia will still be my main.

Niggas like this should get smoked on sight

What did whoever the fuck Dyne is, actually do?

Good to know I'm not the only one bothered by that shit.

I hope they include another skeleton skin for custom characters like in 5. Putting a headdress and cape on a skeleton, giving him Devil Jin's moveset and constantly doing that flying divebomb move online is some of the most fun I've had in a fighting game.
I loved that you could customise a player card thing with them as well, I hope they bring that back.

Who's your main God?

Amaterasu, I like good zoners.

Shoryucant?

capcom-unity.com/strumslinger/blog/2017/12/07/complete-list-of-v-trigger-iis-in-street-fighter-v-arcade-edition

Why though?

Also, heres an archive
archive.is/voif7

Basically just glorified specials and demoted supers. Naturally, FANG gets nothing besides buffed specials because they couldn't go over the alloted 5m given to brainstorm his second V-Trigger.

Second v-triggers are worthless in the overall scheme of things. People are just going to pick whichever one's the best on each character and stick with it just like Ultras. There's no reason to use Ibuki's V2 if it only lets you get one mix-up and does fuckall damage compared to V1's insane potential in any situation. Why would you want to enhance Ryu's parries to be overall wasteful when you can do a shitzillion damage with Genjin bullshit. I cannot imagine why anyone would continue using FANG V1 if V2 actually has a genuine benefit. No pro player would ever pick Menat's V2 since it won't have as much damage potential as V1.

None of this will really matter because in the end, it'll just come down to hit-confirming, activating, doing a big combo and then doing a mixup the opponent can't reliably escape out of. A second V-trigger doesn't solve any of the game's problems because fundamentally, the neutral game is exactly the same as it was before, then v-trigger is activated and you're stuck to a deadly carousel ride until it runs out since you're forced to play around something that'll just kill you even though you were winning, then it's back to normal after it runs out.

I remember there was a conversation here way back about how SF2 did better at accentuating playstyles with Boxer as an example. Some SF2 boxers use TAP a lot, others don't use it at all, but in SFV all top boxer players are the same, they all use TAP and all use the same mix-ups.

HABOOB IT

Also, 8-way run and Focus Attack-like mechanic confirmed
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/12/08/soul-calibur-vi-arrives-on-ps4-in-2018/
I just hope this doesn't mean no to Cassandra at all.

Also, destructable armor confirmed with side boob from everybody's favorite milf.

>(((Kike Z)))
That poor mongrel Alex Ahad shouldn't be friends with scum like this. Is Indivisible even coming out lol

Well done Capcom.

This is the exact reason why I cannot stand this shit game.

Reversal edge looks like an anti-string technique. Or maybe what guard impact was supposed to be all along

Gematsu article with details and highres screens/art. Copy-paste:
Soulcalibur VI represents the latest entry in the premier weapons-based, head-to-head fighting series and continues the epic struggle of warriors searching for the legendary Soul Swords. Taking place in the 16th century, revisit the events of the original Soulcalibur to uncover hidden truths. The heroic battles transpire in a beautiful and fluid world, with eye-popping graphics and visual appeal. Soulcalibur VI tunes the battle, movement, and visual systems so players can execute visceral and dynamic attacks with ease. Soulcalibur VI marks a new era of the historic franchise and its legendary struggle between the mighty Soul Swords!

Key Features
Unreal Engine – For the first time in franchise history, beautiful and jaw-dropping 3D character models, visual effects and stages rendered in Unreal Engine.
New Battle Mechanics – Read opponents’ attacks to execute a strategic Reversal Edge to land a counter attack while in guard.
Multiple Fighting Styles – Choose from a worldly roster of warriors, each with their own deadly weapons, fighting styles and
visual fl are.
Dynamic Battles – Spectacular, high-speed battles featuring all-new battle mechanics taking gameplay to the next level.

New System: Reversal Edge
In Soulcalibur VI, “Reversal Edge” is a new battle system that integrates both offense and defense. Once a Reversal Edge is activated, you can continuously defend against the opponent’s techniques to clash against each other and follow-up with powerful counterattacks based on the opponent’s actions. When a Reversal Edge hits, you can enjoy a powerful production like a scene from an action movie highlighted by a dynamic camera.

gematsu.com/2017/12/soulcalibur-vi-first-details-screenshots

So reboot/retelling and "cinematic experience"(TM). Should we be worried? I don't know, those jugs have put a spell on me.

God damnit

Batman confirmed guest character.

Repostan in retarded res for the collectors out there.

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT

Well, I'm glad I didn't get too excited for this.

The moment Bamco announces something always put you expectations on the floor.

If this situation could repeat itself, I would be alright with some bullshit guests.

Don't know. These
Is in the trailer and it looks like a fancy Focus Attack from SFIV but it returns to neutral insteal of favoring combos. I think is right and GI and JG are gone for this new mechanic.
New video from Bamco official homepage: bnea.akamaized.net/movies/CorpWeb/Sc6CutHp1.m4v
Can't webm from work

But if they're going with "retelling all Calibur games" they can put almost everyone. Maybe even have alternate characters as skins like Hwang/Yun Seoung, Patroklos/Setsuka and so on to please everybody.

I find it funny that they didn't gave two shits about SoulCalibur II fags.

AFAIK, only Ashlotte was canon, right?

Jesus fucking Christ I can't stand how all these bitches have swarmed into gaming over the last few years. Fucking attention whores.

Yes please.
Checking those ID quads.

I think they're gonna pull another SCV and cut a lot of characters and might even remove some SCI characters to make room for sequel newcomers. Recapping those - Talim, Cassandra, Yun-Seong, Raphael, Tira, Setsuka, Salsa KANG, the Kalibur Kids, Hilde, Menat, a JoJo guest character, the stabby jew and Megaman Raoh.
My modest two cents, I think Rock and Lizardman are getting the boot in favor of Raphael and Hilde, Siegfried might a Nightmare skin (PRE ORDER NOW!) and Hwang might be booted over his "down with the kids" version. Only thing I feel is certain is that there's gonna a lot of shattered shitters over characters that didn't make it but hopefully Bamco won't cockslap people with retarded shit like 3 mimics.

Little bit worried from the reveal there wasn't going to be low blocking, but it does look like they didn't remove it. Thank God.

funny thing is, the tranny didnt even play vampire savior(even though he was on the discord for it) while the guy who got banned for "being a bigot" and misgendering the tranny, was an active player.
luckily we can still look at the cute vsav girls without thinking of that disgusting faggot

Everyone always complains about Boxer, Laura, and Urien but there's only one of each in Capcom Cup. Is this game actually more balanced than what people say?

No character is exceptionally powerful in SF5, hence no top player seems to believe that their own main is #1 or is exactly sure who the best character is.

Not just content with Referencegirls, CuckZ now has to drag other games (and actually good ones) to his cult gatherings. Peachy.

You don't say

Y'all like Karnov's Revenge? It seems like an even better SF2. Lots of somewhat broken fun.

Picking Juri is like rolling with one six-sided die while everyone else has a handful of D20s.

Love that game but no one plays it.
Pick a card!

Have some much better match footage from The Great Grapple. Lee is easily #1 in the game.

you aren't wrong

you faggots somehow managed to get deeper in the closet than people that say traps arent gay

I WANT THE GAY COMMUNITY OUTTA HERE

start with yourself

>implying you wouldn't want to overpower a musclegirl and start carassing her muscular back until she can't contain her lust anymore
>implying you wouldn't then express your desire for a VF5 PC port fucking when sega

t. Birthday faggot who thinks traps aren't gay

Felix a qt though

Look at the pics in the OP and forget what you know of characters, if you didn't know they're females you'd assume they're males, especially the lastimage. Just think the breast strap thingy is for a nig crossdresser and you'll see you're gay.

Everything in that video looks comfy as fuck.

This looks much better than it did before

It really does, and the gameplay looks faster too. I'm actually interested in it now.
neat

Ryoko a best

I almost don't believe it's the same game. Glad to see this, since the resource-heavy take on fighting games is up my alley.

NotDarkstalkers?

Well, by the number of answers, I must say it was a good bait. You don't like fit girls, it's your call dude.

But now, back on fighting, all these talks about Soul Calibur and no one bought this up? I wonder if any game could make a nice opening like this again nowadays.

It was a good evening. Made me really excited to practice over the winter.

Sounds like fun

WILLIAM FOR SC6

Sorry for faggy blogpost, but…
my prize was a 15 Euro bookstore voucher card because the organizer blew all the prize money on the Warcraft 3 tourney

comedy gold

Now that the dust has settled, why aren't you FGC-Geeks™ watching the Capcom Cup™ on Twitch.tv™ for the low, low price of 4.99$ or an Amazon Prime­™ subscription?

Because SFV is boring to watch and MvCi makes my eye hemorrhage.

I'm gonna report you and you'll be banned from Reddit!

The gay community is not welcome here. (Though one of you is correct in calling out OP posting niggardry)

Thanks for reminding me. I was busy pre-ordering Street Fighter V Arcade Edition™ and buying the Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Deluxe Costume Pass™ and almost forgot. Gotta do my part to support the (((community))).

Do you want another Dark Age of fighting games?

you got some nice mental gymnastics skills

Can we post our favorite big guys?

I would forgive SFV and Capcom all their sins if every character was turned into a loli.

You just did. Good job.

Anything for you, Mr Dubs.

Yes.

Says the fag that is jumping through cerebral hoops to shit on /fit/girls

Why did fightan game devs suddenly started giving a fuck about PC in the last 5 years? I mean, this is a great thing for me since I've abandoned consoles but I'm still curious when it comes to why now and not before.

It's not masculine as long as she's not shooting test or other "enchancers".

Preservation, potentially better netcode, and less cost for independent devs due to the digital format.

Why are fags so desperate to convince everyone that fetishes of any kind are actually signs of repressed homosexuality? You're not going to "turn" anybody now fuck off back to halfchan or wherever gays are welcome these days.

Ok, few things to point out:

It seems to me like you will have some space and time travelling bullshit going on. The faggot looking character is probably some emissary of the time and space universal committee that interjects to stop soul edge/the bad guy from fucking with the multiverse or something.

On the gameplay, there is definitely a lot of parrying and it seems like parrying charges up the special attack. Chances are there will be some mechanics similar to RA from Tekken, which are fine on my book, I just hope it isn't exactly the same.
It does look fast and fluid, but the actual "game" footage is very little. We will have to wait and see.

The graphics are great to me, the art style is the same as the most recent ones, the PBR and the nice lighting of Tekken's fork of UE4 is noticeable. Hopefully, that will save up some development time and they will use it to give more content and not just cut down cost

What they could screw up:

I'd say there are good chances the gameplay will be good, that's what they did best with Tekken and I've got the feeling Tekken team will be heavily involved with this project. Hopefully it will go back to something similar to SCII with some mechanics thrown on top.

My ideal:
>Lewd clothing for Taki and Talim

I just thought of something. Is it possible we could have young Voldo?

It's a retelling of SC1 ( ). That's why the designs are almost the same. Expect the next reveals to follow that lead.

Yeah, nah, Tekken 7 gameplay is simply great (the rest is either shit or disappointing), Capcom hasn't made a good game in a while.

Low T soyboy detected.

DAMN

How big is
Penis?

Bigger than >>13944666's

You have patrician taste in big guys, user

Fighting EX Layer is the greatest looking true 3D fighting game of this generation and it isnt even out yet

I dont count GGXrd amongst "true" 3D fighting games because it still relies on 2D animation techniques which often rely on clever camerawork. a True 3D fighting game should look good from every angle also FLEX still has better models

rly amazing models and particle effects and shaders that come together beautifully

Am I big enough?

Well, OK I guess.

Models look great and I agree that it puts SFV and T7 to shame in stills but the animation is a bit choppy.

iirc they're reusing a ton of assets from the original FL/SFEX games so I wouldnt be surprised if they're reusing animations too

I also imagine them having no budget yet means they dont have the money to hire animators

I agree that is mostly the case, but why are they not reusing some of the Fighting Layer characters yet? Blair and Allen do not count.

I am going to suspect the Boss will be the Vampire Guy from Fighting layer.

They stated their priority is the SFEX characters and are aiming for a 10 character roster which matches the amount of new faces in SFEX. If the trend continues, the next 2 and last reveals will be Pullum and C. Jack.

Boss will probably be Garuda or Shirase.

if C. Jack is real I'm going to nut as hard as I've ever nutted

they'd BETTER keep his fucking pink jacket design!!!

I just want him to have the spinning fireman carry throw. I only played EX and EX2 once and doing that move over and over, laughing like a retard thinking of Bud Spencer-tier bar brawls is probably my finest memory of the experience.

Have they announced how big the beta's download size will be?

Chun-Li is a regular girl with musclegirl thighs, and that's the best way to do it imo. Not so sure about 'BIG BACKS', but Chunny could probably pull it off.

Let me know when Chris G wins.

DESIGNATED

You made all of that up.

Needs waifus.

Did you noticed that fighting is the favorite genre of black people? I wonder why.

I think it's because they naturally have a good sense of rhythm. They are strong in this genre.

Japs rek them everytime.

And Koreans as well as other Asian and Asian americans.
The only one really relevant now a days is Sonicfox, mostly because he focuses on the bottom-of-the-barrel of fighting games (NRS shit).

Punk still needs a soft cushion to sit on.

You are aware that is literally impossible, right? Fighters with 3D models rely more on camera tricks because they can't stretch the models to allow for traditional animation techniques like Xrd

The dude who's about to go 1-2 at Capcom Cup?

I just know Tokido lynched a nigger live on ESPN.

It was more funny than sad. Good times.

uhh you were saying

Better than the Meh Age we're stuck in right now.

Wow! Only 7 years after Umineko culminated in the ultimate trainwreck and became completely irrelevant, I can finally pay not much less than the original price to play the same game that's been available all of those years, but this time with Steam DRM!
Maybe next we can get Higurashi Daybreak!

I still don't understand why they made the original home release 360 only.

anyone buying umineko?

I am, but I'm probably not gonna play it until the Fighting EX Layer beta ends

I'm buying it. This year hasn't been the best for fighting games, but I heard good things about his one.

MUH MUSIC AND BOOTY TWERKING EMPIRES

You appreciate link related: www.hooktube.com/watch?v=k6C9XQ0VoEU

also this

help?

Ah nvm, found the launch config, for some reason it didn't display at first

Why is life so cruel?

But this is not true. Respect is not deserved at all.

Those asscheeks on some of the those frames man

Serious answer: because many arcades were in poor neighborhoods and it was only less then a dollar to play.

>Staring at Chunner's asscheeks
Isn't this the BIG BACKS edition?

I'm glad Blair is back, but I'm not digging the new outfit.

Agreed. It's some overdesigned bullshit.

Not enough testosterone.

there's always her sister.

Having testosterone and jerking off to testosterone-laden muscle girls are two different things. I don't like my women looking like men, ya dig?

i refuse to believe any SF2 sprite had this many frames

who made this sprite

fightersgeneration.com/characters/chunli-a21.html

so it was made once capcom had actually skilled artists?

KOF14 are superior as they can combo into combo throws

Yes. Onoo having to use 3rd party DiMPS to make a capcom ip should have made that obvious.

Extended gameplay trailer.

I'm still working my way through the series, what happens?

This guy is proof that a company should not allow their employees to have a personal twitter account. Even more proof that any level of notoriety goes to people's heads in the worst way.

Not in that company. They're a human centipede of self-righteous douchebags.

How would you design your own fighting game?

I'd make it fun and lighthearted.
No auto combo mashing or touch of death shit.
I'd try and make at least 50% of the characters have a gimmick like in GG.
Pleasing aesthetics and sexy characters.

I'd want to make a game about cheesy super sentei characters and pro wrestlers face off against the physical manifestation of the universe.
The gameplay would be an aggressive mvc/guilty gear like style with two game play styles to chose from: Time (Speed-Orientated) and Space (Defense-Orientated)

Unique mechanics are probably a must have in a fighting game for me. It's not just having them be a different playstyle, it's also giving them their own "minigame" of sorts to work towards or a resource to maintain.

Well, I know how NOT to design fightans; although I disagree on the two compulsory costumes per character rule.

I'd have either a KOF-style or Jojo-style button layout, some unique movement options without going full-on anime fighter like maybe a long jump instead of a super jump, and I'd also like at least one ridiculously overcompliated character that's actually incredible if you know how to use them. I can't say I'm a terribly creative person so I don't have many ideas for mechanics, but I had this idea for a game where dollar bills fly out of players when they're hit and they can be collected like in Pocket Fighter, I just don't know what they'd be good for.

Am i the only one that is okay with this?
Its better for this rather than continuing that SCV shitfest.

Something that feels like KoF 13 without touch of death and less emphasis on rushdown. All the characters I've thought about putting in are tonally inconsistent and would clash like crazy but I like weird characters in fighting games so I'd make an entire roster out of them.
Stuff like:
Giant mutant polar bear grappler.
Alien cyborg wolfman stance character.
Cyborg ninja based on poking.
Robot ninja that would explode on every izuna drop command grab and another copy would fall from the sky.
Clint Eastwood from Every Which Way but Loose.
Trucker girl that plays like Julia Chang from SFxT.
Raider that moves quickly with fast buttons that has a really slow command grab that does a lot of damage.
Ancient demonic wizard zoner that would play in three different ways depending on the choice of spells. Not sure if this would be pre match like v-ism or in game. One he'd just throw a lot of different projectiles, another would be based on area denial like Kan Ra, or summoning a pet he'd control like Zato. Probably too complex of a character when compared to the rest.
And some others. It's set in a post apocalyptic world so the weird wouldn't stick out so much.

All of these are probably idea guy tier and I have no idea what I'd do about advanced mechanics. I'd also like to make a Samsho style fighter with high, mid, low attacks and hops instead of jumps though this would be more of a single player game.

Am I just being silly or does this seem like they are taking some of the casual shit from Pokken?

there's something deeply infuriating about an unrespectable nu-male demanding where i put my respect.

Make it like PP?

Pokken is an amazing fighting game underneath it's illusion of a casual rock paper scissors system, I'd be perfectly fine if they took a similar system without the phase shift crap.

A roughly SF-like game with 5+1 buttons, fast walkspeeds and nice buttons, but with its whole offense/defense mechanics transplanted straight from UNIEL. So how pressure works would be very similar to that game with shield/greenshield as a committed guard and standing shield being very strong against jumpins, slow forward hops similar to assault and emphasis on reactable-only-if-you-see-it-coming/shield mindgames mixup. Maybe not GRD, since that'd feel too hard like ripping that game off.

Maybe he's just pretending?

I've had this idea for a fighter for ages but it's so unfeasible to implement and balance there's no point in hoping for it.
So the premise is a "world tournament" but since it's across the globe these people will never follow the same rules so every character depending on their local of origin they fight as if they're from a different game.
So things like if their combos are Stun, Chains, link based mainly or what their meters are will all be different and mechanics that they have access to will be different.
1 Character can be based on more traditional SF like games.
-Standard 4 gauge meter
-High walk speed and can cancel forward dash into normal's
-Runs over dashes when going forward (unlike other characters who can't cancel forward movement into jump this one can with a running jump)
-Builds meter from connecting hits and performing specials
-1/4 meter for EX's that can extend. 2/4 meter gives Alpha counters and maxing it out gives you supers
-combos from Links-Stuns and target combos
-Keeps meter between rounds (unless stated they wont)
1 Character based like in Arcsys games, gains meter off of aggression, running forward along
- Given a 4 segment "tension or agression" gauge
-Need to keep active to build it (running forward or attacking)
-Can lose it all via negative penalty
-More you build it faster it builds, more time without building it the slower it begins to build
-Can fail
-Use 1/4 meter for an FRC, use 2/4 meter for super cancel, use 1/4 meter for a high/low blitz.
-Gets a burst (applies gray life)
-lacks a super
-Combos from chains, links and extensions given from FRC and super cancels
Have a character who is meant to be like marvel.
-Has assists (some objects they'd have would make copies of 2 other characters who'd you pick with this character)
-Combos via chains into launch into smash down but if has assists can possibly extend with them
-Has a super jump and double jump
-High meter gain but can only use them for supers which heavily scale the combo and doesn't have access to defensive mechanics with their meter
-Glass cannon design, they get in they can deal a lot but they're extremely vulnerable if pushed back
SNK styled character
-3 larger meter segments
-Starts being more link based but changes
-Has hops and rolls as a movement option
-supers costing 1 and 2 meter (if super with 1 lands can EX cancel into the 2 bar super)
-Ex mode spending 1 bar of meter to turn all specials into EX specials and gain chain combos and gain additional juggle properties, can combo into
-Can use half a gauge of meter to roll out of block stun or a whole gauge to alpha counter
-after each round either win or loss their 3 gauge limit is boosted by 1 (max 5)
-Keeps meter between rounds

Shit like this, tie each style of play to a continent or something, make each character feel like you're learning an entirely different game, they combo differently, move differently, they don't even have similar hud's over their health bar and meter and gain meter differently.

Ryu got his donkey kick back but it looks like fucking shit (top center, top right is comparison to MK which looks more like donkey kick)

Should I buy a PS4 just to play the Fighting EX Layer beta because im a full autismo that just needs to try its retard proof control scheme as I dont usually play 2D fighters long because im too shit to keep playing enough to learn the controls and I think this could be the one. Game looks cool.

No

Will we get a 6th Virtua Fighter or PC ports of the old VF fighters?
Will we see a new Dead or Alive now that they've stopped the eternal DLC gravy train?

alright chaps I've had enough with playing frenchies and brazillians on tuungle with 1999-tier internet
where can I get me a CD key for USF4, because I'm not fucking paying £23

A game like that already exists and it's called Capcom Fighting Jam. It was fucking awful because taking characters built around a game system and having them fight a different character built around an entirely different system is retarded.

Both would make me happy
Probably. Imagine the amount of DLC that thing will have.

Looks like when both did this they where in their "Soul Charge" state that looks like it's coming back refined. Maybe they went with KOFXIV style and put the EX moves only during Soul Charge. Mitsurugi blew up Sophitia's Reversal Edge by activating it (his sword gets blue-ish lightning) and immediately doing the attack while Sophitia already was in that state but did a finishing attack breaking Mitsurugi's RE. It's clearly different than the super/Critical Edge attacks where they go right for the move.

I just hope you can customize the sparkles effects to tone it down like in SCV.

I played the demo that's out on PSN. I'm legit surprised on how well it plays, this has been the first time in over a decade that I've actually enjoyed a western fighter.

I'm wondering when will be the point that they cancel the rest of the mountain of DLC they are planning.

is he right though?
I haven't heard about any player that has talked shit about tranny people outloud other than that one time K-Brad didn't give one a high five but that doesn't really count.

Need to see how each engine handles her Kansai funbags before I pass judgment.

Right about what? It's kowtowing dipshits like him who enable those deranged attention whores. The more this happens, the more those faggots will feel compelled to whine, even if they have to make something up.

This is hard to believe but 90's Capcom was actually good.

Thanks for reminding me about the retarded and contradictory "character overview" of this website.

That's haram yo

Forgot to add. Isn't this just rule 63 Kukri?

His what now?

Not sure why considering he's fucked Ricky.

I'd also look into unique character designs, really try and do stuff that isn't seen normally because there is a lot of ground left untapped when you start designing non-humanoid fighters. And even when designing for humanoid characters I'd like to subscribe to Darkstalker's visual designs and really have people's bodies morph and warp to emphasize attacks.

It doesn't need a completely inhuman roster, but a good mix of the bizarre with the normal.
and yes I know I'm posting some SG stuff but there were some good designs that will sadly never see realization.

But the original home release was a PC game?

You feel bad for ever hoping to find out the answer to the mystery, you LITERAL FUCKING GOAT.

My sides.

10m of gameplay + producer interview

did you draw her a pussy in the move where she's tangled up? that's hot

.>>13951968
I don't really like the cinematic bullshit on what I think is the reverse edge and whatever a lethal hit is. The footage looks sped up to me, kind of disorientating.

JWONG CONFIRMED CULTURALLY ENRICHED

That power rangers megazoid game also did something similar. It was a pretty fun game too.

I'm not the artist for any of these characters. They are stolen from different games and one deviant art.

My dick learned something new today.

Karin raiding Laura Matsuda's closet? That fits so bad like Chun's and Ryu's Redbull costumes. The Rellbull costume should have gone to Laura & Rashid….

mfw my xmas present is a ticket to Last Jedi & dinner

Anyone here plays melty blood?

Now Sako got truck of peace'd.

Has there been any word on the balance changes yet? Juri's still waiting on her buffs.

Focus on fundamentals. Basically a spiritual sequel to Hyper Fighting with original characters do not steal. Also, thick thighs are required.

I agree with four of those rules, but these three (actually two because the first two are related) stick in my craw.
I don't like seeing ugly costumes and color schemes online. Unless a new costume looks good and is likely to sell well, it shouldn't be made. What's the point of cramming loads of costumes into the game for the sake of quantity?
This is an arbitrary rule that isn't sufficiently defended in the video. Why should development time be wasted on creating new costumes for unpopular characters?
But what if that isn't the vision for the game? Do you really need a story if the arcade mode is done well enough? Stories aren't inherently bad, but they shouldn't be required for any fighting game.

The Donkey Kick was always a terrible move.

Ew.

You're thinking of Arturo.

Brace yourself, it's probably cinematic sewage.

Oh shit, someone is actually watching Capcom Cup. I RQd it when The General got eliminated from the LCQ.
How's Diego doing?

Will be buffed by virtue of Ryu, FANG and Alex being made even worse.

Last I saw Daigo, he steamrolled a Urien (Momoko?). ItaZan is the only I pay actual attention to; the guy makes the game look fun.
I'm "hopping" between the CapCup and PS Experience streams (fuckin' cringefest, they just had dime store Russell Brand show a game that's Pickle Rick/10). Incidentally, I'm surprised there isn't a pinned topic for it like yesterday. Shitposting makes it tolerable.

FANG and Alex are inherently bad designs that probably can't be saved. There's no excuse for Ryu being as bad as he is, thogh.

I've learned about PS4 exclusive costumes and now I'm bummed.

Juri's buff is her South Korean Surgically Enhanced bust. Her bigger boobs don't fit her sf4 design at all….

Don't underestimate the Oppai Engine.

Well with Combofiend fired and hopefully never in work again SFV might have a chance of being fixed. Arcade edition is looking somewhat decent.

MvCi really is dead huh.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Daigo showing SFV players how to zone in a rushdown game…

That costume is awful, but it could've been worse.

If only they were that size in the game.

Marvel 3 isn't as dead as Infinite.

t. Jason Schreier

KEBAB REMOVED

Fuck yeah, ItaZan!

Fugg :^<
Mods confirmed for hating eternal Christmas cakes.

What did you expect from the cakeboy posse?

Mothersmurfers!

Between the SCVI reveal and some other videos I saw, I realized there aren't many fantasy fighters. I'd like to take something that combines the wonderfully pulpy adventure novels I read in my youth (Legend of Drizzt in particular) and the West's take on fantasy with traditionally Japanese mechanics like air combos, gatlings, and jump cancelling since Western fightan feel very restrictive to me. There's something about adventurers in search of a magical sword cast down from the heavens by a petty god that reaches right into my snow ape heart and grabs it tight.

There are many opportunities for non-humanoid character designs, too, which is something the genre is sorely lacking.

You'd have your fantasy staples, too. The barbarian and elf kings would be the shotos, and each faction (I'm imagining the two realms forced to unite in the face of an unwinnable war of numbers against the lizardfolk) would have its own take on zoners, rushdown, etc. Some autistic character concepts:

Is there something to this idea or am I just autistic? Pics semi-related.

You should take a look at Dark Awake.

What kind of wacky-tobaccy have you been smoking, tovarishch?

This might be the best thing I see all month. Thank you. Is there a scene at all for it, or any info in English?

One of my earliest Magic: the Gathering memories is the flavour text to the M10 printing of Llanowar Elves.
Shit was hardcore. Playing Elves in the Legacy format was also a tonne of fun.

Closest I recall to that concept is Golden Axe The Duel for the Saturn. Looked great at the time (still kinda does) but the gameplay is another story, the game can't decide if it wants to be SF or SamSho. And there's Weaponlord for the 16bit systems but that one's full low fantasy. I'll admit I'd probably prefer something on that later setting, burly men with broadswords, scantily clad sorceresses and burlier men with greataxes and obviously evil helmets.

Like that! Reminds me of a game Capcom canceled - War of Grail - that had all sorts of over the top absurd fantasy designs by Kinu Nishimura. It seemed to be a kind of RTS game but man, that stuff would make for a kickass weapon-based FG.

Witcher III has some legit badass ones.

And Punk just got a taste of the Sweden Experience (TM). Poor guy.

I think the west could use some new aesthetics for fighting games.

Dungeon Seeker haunts me even here.

What is this non fighting game shit polluting my thread?

Daigo losing to some online Birdie? Skill gap officially lowered, congratulations Capcom.

I don't know about any scenes or info, I just know it's on gameacho sometimes and it's cool to watch.

Yeah, I saw some 2BFP footage of it recently. Death Adder's shield gimmick - losing a strong special move if he blocks too much - is right in the sweet spot for interesting gameplay while not being too gimmicky. I think Western fighters should try to do more tactical/strategic stuff like that; it seems to me the Japanese have already figured out how to make good gameplay four or five times over but can't design meter-based mechanics to save their lives outside of EX moves and supers.
I adore low fantasy as a setting for books and such, but I think removing magic from a fighting game's mechanics is a big hit. There are so many things you could do with

Yeah, my searching shows that it appears to be Japanese exclusive and wasn't very popular since the console release was 6 years after its arcade launch. Thanks anyway, I'm super happy to see something like this in motion.

That is OK in my book, i don't like games like KOF where devs are fucking lazy and instead of figuring out a combeack mechanic you get a super move that eats half your lifebar just by itself. These nips just had it so close to have a decent game.

Or maybe we don't need comeback mechanics at all?

Why is WW so bad in terms of lore AND gameplay in Injustits Two?

Still more fair than Kusaregedo.

He also beat Xian and Kazanoko.

Damn, I really need to read more old MTG lore. Everything I've read about it is just so interesting and cool, and I can tell it's a hell of a lot better than the wannabe-Avengers shit we've got nowadays.

It's a consequence of cape being targeted towards normalfaggots.

Get hyped, fellow FGC members!

What the hell?

Now that's some shit

So how is the steam release of Umineko: Golden Fantasia? I heard the netcode is better than the original PC release, anyone got some hands on experience with it?

It's pretty smooth so far. I have yet to experience any problems yet.

SOON.

SF 30th Anniversary collection announced. 12 games, from SF1 to 3S. May 2018

SF1
SF2
SF2CE
SF2HF
SSF2
SSF2T
SFA
SFA2
SFA3
SF3
SF3SI
SF3TS

SF2HF, SSF2T, SFA3 and SF3TS have online play.

No EX and no SFA2G. Boo!

Whats the point if you're not gonna include the best game in the series

So, this is the power…of e-sports…

Does this mean Kolin and Mei symmetrical docking is now canon?

Every day we stray further from the light of God.

will the SF A3 be MAX edition ?
and holy fuck 5 SF2 and it doesn't have at least the HD remix , i hope it'll support 32 bits systems because the last Mega man collection they made was strictly made for 64 bits and they locked it for strong computers with 1gb VRAM , even tho i could emulate every game in that collection with no lag on my laptop, also it had a hidden DRM that prevents you from playing offline .

I never cared about Third Strike.

Probably not given SFA3 is just SFA3 while SF2 has several versions.

Meanwhile, Daigo's getting kebabed in LA.

What are Chunners and Vapingmemepussy doing in Valhalla?

Even when Capcom does something right they fuck it up massively. Fightcade and the old PS2 era collections are almost certainly better for if you want netplay on the base arcade versions or if you want a proper celebration of SF through the years.

You know what's funny about the EX games not being included in the collection? Capcom is clearly not including them because they're worried about Fighting EX Layer becoming even more competition for them. They don't want to advertise characters they don't own despite it being known that Arika is fine with the EX game getting re-released as long as they get some cash.

They've never been re-released as far as I'm aware. It's a matter of getting the rights to the characters from Arika that I think has been the biggest roadblock for Capcom re-releasing them. Capcom wouldn't waste a second on getting that precious moolah if there was a chance.

As for vid related? I dunno what happened.

Should we expect DOA 6 in 2018?

They haven't.
I wish I saved that old ass interview is Arika that explain the situation. Arika was completely open to giving the rights to re-sell the games and use the characters as long as they got paid but kept ownership of the characters. Capcom wanted it all or nothing which in the end was a great move because now we get EX without capcom.

It was one of many pitches they've made over the years to publishers to get funding for a new fighter. That one in particular was originally pitched to Namco but landed them the Tekken 3D: Prime Edition gig instead a full new game.

Announced maybe or arcade release, but I don't think a home release will happen until 2019

The new model for DOA 5 worked well for them. The whole Core Fighters and DLC fighters through the months. after. I think they might release something much sooner than we expect in that same format. Start with four classic characters and two new ones, release another one each one and a half months, and bath it in DLC galore.

F for Tokido
EVO champ got OINKED

wew, so what was that leaked season 3 list because all I remember was sakura and sagat were part of it

I just hope they don't botch the PC version again

SAKURA
SAGAT
BLANKA
CODY
FALKE (Ed's doll)
a magician looking guy (didn't catch the name)

G

His name is G

Sasuga Capcom

Thanks

Rabbi Goldstein

Does SF V Arcade Edition come with season 3 or is that extra because capcom enjoys to jew people?

Also, Capcom™ must be shitting bricks for them to blow their entire load.

Overall she does look kinda cute. She's very scrawny and tomboyish in her very first appearance.

Still not enough to get it but I think this was overall good. 3 highly requested veterans, Falke looks pretty cool (in the trailer) and they had the decency to show every character.
Sakura looks like she's in the idol business (thus being diddled by yakuza) and Cody might be the mayor now.

6 gorillion hit points

Extra. Don't push your luck, goy. They turned Ono's aunt into a lamp, you know.

No. If you buy the new AE it only comes with season 1 and 2 characters. You still have to goy it out for season 3 and costumes.

fellas, is blanka really a BR monkey? I mean, he has orange hair and blue eyes.

I can't believe Cody converted to Christianity

New Cody really resonates with my white privilege. I hope they MAGA him up to the point where picking Cody impedes Rashid players from picking a US stage.

Did they recycle the leaf's deformed mug for Blanka?

It was a Hue that leaked the stuff. But, not one single character from SFIII? Elena? Makoto? Q? I can't deny they really should not have add two new character and none from SF III.

He is tattoed green, but he is human.

RAAASHIIIDOOOO have airplane, you know?

inb4 he's related to Q in some way

falke just looks like the female version of ed

You wouldn't?

Well, with all the dosh I bet he could buy at least half of Venezuela and make it a Dominican colony.

Guess he beat Bison to the possessing a doll thing.

This is way Mayor Cody needs to happen. Get him, the kebab is deleted and the girls can go back to wearing that they want.

The hue's the dataminer. He only called out Sakura, Sagat and Falke IIRC.

You can just tell he's already burning those 250K at McDonald's.

Please no.
My wild conjecture is that Q is Abel who's also Remy's father.

That will only be true for Falke because Ed got BLACKED.

GEESE?!

NEW THREAD

Now with updated news

The default costume is inexcusably bad without that explanation.

It's nice to know who the six characters are up front this time. Were there any details about when each character will be released?
I hope Blanka is OP like CvS2 so I can actually win in Season 3. Even if he isn't, nothing short of him not actually being a charge character could keep me from using him.
Gotta love (((G))).

ono finally did it