There are casuals on Holla Forums RIGHT NOW that always use crutch characters

Why? You faggots will play a game and complain it's too easy while picking the easymode character. Use fucking Diddy or Kiddie, goddamn

You have to play at the easiest mode because that's the intended mode.

You are the casual.

DK needed a break. He was obviously making monkey fudge pies with Candy Kong since she was missing in DKC2 and DKC3 as well.

i want to fuck that qt girl

>not coconut cream pies

Ha ha monkey cumshots xD

I swear to god I died more as Dixie and DK in the first two games than Diddy because I either forgot that Dixie can float or that DK's jump isn't as far as Diddy's.

I swear to god I died more as Dixie and DK in the first two games than Diddy because I either forgot that Dixie can float or that DK's jump isn't as far as Diddy's.

Risk of Rain just isn't fun if you're not playing the Huntress.

Me and you 3

Huntress is the most braindead character with the worst damage. The conplete package of shit.

I think all of the DKC games are really hard tho

You may have something of a point for DKC2, but rape yourself if you think I'm going to play as the literal ball and chain that is Kiddy.

It's not hard as Diddy either. In fact, his cartwheeling is better and he can hold items in front of him, which makes bosses especially King K Rool easier as well.

1 and 2 are very middle of the road in terms of platformer difficulty if you ask me. Never played 3.

This as well, diddy is a crutch for a fair number of occasions too.

I can't even beat Mario World.

Can you beat Sonic Forces?

Haven't played it. I did beat Sonic Mania.

1 is much easier then 2 if I remember correctly. The SNES trilogy is much more difficult then Returns, and Tropical Freeze is the easiest of them all.

Stupid complain since the monkeys have their own advantages, such as the longer roll and air jump potential of Diddy and Kiddie

Don't user, that's how aids got started.

He fires in spurts.

Yeah, and Dixie taking too long to pick up things and carrying them above her rather than in front of her ends up being a hindrance way fucking more than you'd expect it to be.

I loved Huntress when I first started, since we got the Logs real fast in MP. But god damn if she really doesn't offer that great of an experience once you actually start getting good at the game.

If you think Dixie is a crutch or makes the game any easier you must be retarded.

1 is easy once you know how to roll jumpI forgot the technical term they use 2 gets real fucking hard near the end. The secret world is a nightmare. I never bothered to 100% 3 so I cant comment on it

I always used Dixie exclusively, unless I needed others for a secret barrel. That extra hover time is a so good

Bandit's better.

And for that matter: Loader > Miner (so long as you don't get enough alien heads to make him invincible all the time forever.)

It is Diddy's Kong Quest, as in he is questing to save Donkey Kong.

Well, can't he just make a car trip over there, instead? I really don't like words that have q's in them because it's such an unnecessary letter.

(checked)

Really activates my almonds