Are there any good single player games on the switch? At this point it has become a Splatoon 2 machine

Are there any good single player games on the switch? At this point it has become a Splatoon 2 machine.

what do you think?

kill yourself

Wow look at this fag

Breath of The Wild

BOTW and Odyssey are really fun although easy. Skyrim and LA Noire look pretty good too.

Hey… don't I know you?

Mario Odyssey is decent at best.

You aren't helping nor contributing.

I know you're memeing but OP seems desperate for a single player that's also a switch exclusive.

wait that's not breath of the wild 🤔

BOTW would be good if it had a better enemy pool. Odyssey seems to have gone full mini game collection, and the dinosaur world was a massive let down.

At this point I'm down to maybe Xenoblade 2 which only interests me because polygon and kotaku hate it (do you get mechs and is there replay value, also, anyone have a good break down of the gameplay?)

And maybe some switch exclusive indie games if somebody knows some worth playing.

My point exactly.

It looks like the game is pokemon with hot waifus instead of monsters?

Odyssey good, BotW bad.

sage

Breath of the Wild, Mario Odyssey, Sonic Mania if you didn't get it for PC for whatever reason. Maybe Xenoblade 2. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe if you didn't own the Wii U version. Sonic Forces, FE Warriors, or Mario/Rabbids if you hate yourself. That's about it.

yea its called poopie shit LOL

Second

Golf Story

stfu idiot owned LOL

thats some kind of bait

TOOOOOOOOOODD

First the ps3, now the switch has no games?
Is it really better than wii's shovelware? Or is it a good thing?

Nigger you gotta work for your baits.

Yeah, the switch has really few games once you remove the non-exclusives.

BoTW is not exclusive to the Switch either just saiyan

that list is not accurate
there's no vroom for the night sky, some no name racing game, some nip spinoff rhythm game, etc.