Digital card games with campaigns

Cards are such an underused and cool game mechanic. Deck building can create good difficulty dynamics and keep replayability through randomization.

What games have a full single player game that use cards as a core mechanic do you think are worth playing?

JRPGs with card games on the side are welcome as well, but this is more focused on the cards being the central combat or exploration mechanic.

Other urls found in this thread:

panoptes.itch.io/panoptes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yugioh games for the psp
sadly konami never bothered to actually make anything modern with a good campaign for pc. only garbage. at this point the fanmade stuff is better

Magic the Gather: Shandalar is pretty alright. Some cards were only possible and made specifically because it was a video game. Such as having a card that takes the random effect of any card in your deck. Or a Polka Band complete with musical cue.

Doom 1 and 2.

No one wants to play your cuck game Rosewater. We're talking something interesting not a walking sim.

Card City Nights is pretty okay.

The game came out in 1997, long before Wizards of the Coast went full jew.

He had been weasling his way into Wizards by mass buying cards so no one else could get them long before that.

Duelist of the Roses has two campaigns one were you play as the Lancasters and the other as the Yorks based on the war of the roses, had really fun gameplay to sort of like a tactics game with some chess elements but with cards instead of unites.

Is this made by same person who made Ittle Dew? Art direction is very similar.

Because it's not like every remotely successful franchise has its own physical or digital TCG. Certainly not World of Warcraft, and certainly not the fucking Witcher.

Pokemon TCG died after BW

Hearthstone clones are a dime a dozen. Just because there are many clones of it doesn't mean the mechanic is well used.

Same dev/artist/team. Yeah. They even made a sequel.

mah nigga, that game had a god teir ost.

I thoroughly disagree; few things annoys me more than RNG, and using a shuffled deck is nothing but unpredictable.

that doesn't change the fact that Shandalar is the last MtG videogame with a main campaign that's worth anything.Duels of the Plainshitters can suck a fat one

Half Life 3 story played through battle cards.

Pokemon TCG and the unreleased-anywhere-but-Japan TCG2 for the GBC are damn good.

If you want to learn how to git gud at deckbuilding, Coin Crypt is a great starting point to learning, since the game mechanic is based around your attacks being finite, so you have to build around RNG and save good coins. It's pretty fun once you find a playstyle that works, I'm partial to sucking off the god of copying long enough for him to grant me coins that give me unlimited of any coin I want and then flooding the market with said copies buying every item I want.

The 5D's Yugiohs on DS (Stardust Accelerator, Reverse Arcadia, Over the Nexus) are also pretty good with sizeable single player campaigns. All cards of the time are in it and playable. Also some motorcycling/turbo dueling as a minor distraction.

Seconded, P:TCG was fantastic and now I have to go find the sequel. link to the ROM anyone?

So any good card games with good storylines? I feel it's kind of boring when my card games don't have any context to them.

The fun part is trying to make your deck consistent. Control the randomness so you always get what you want, or have multiple plans in case you don't get exactly what you want.
In card games with a campaign you usually start with a mess of a deck and have to make it work while you slowly make something coherent.
I do like games with no randomness, but games with randomness done right are also great.

I put it on the vola for you, it already has the translation patch applied.

That game was the shit, shame the game went to shit after the XYZ series introduced endless chain summoning

Does that online Pokemon game let you use your own decks in the campaign yet? Last time I tried it, you were only allowed to use the lame pre-canned decks when you weren't facing shitters using net decks stacked with EX cards.

The Dreamcast game did, but it was Nippon only for some reason.

Yeah, I always find myself going back to these titles because the card sets as a whole seem to work well. They also actually try to tell a story (in line with the anime at the time) rather than "make deck, fight opponents". The AI is also pretty ok - the easy opponents play with theme decks, but the harder ones play the same broken/restricted cards as you will, and they will try to play them at the most opportune. That's not to say they are without flaws. The storytelling is saturday cartoon level and in some games with a large board state, the DS' CPU just bows out and mulls over its turn for minutes on end. But still - customizable PC, storyline, full card set (for the time), rules enforcement, playable on the go. And motorcycles. Good enough.

Metal Gear Ac!d series for the PSP, while not exactly what you want, is a great card game.

They're not cannon and they can get a little out there.

I've been finding myself playing this shitty free TCG called Infinity War. It's a shitty P2W cashshop shitshow, but the cards are neat, you can play against bots, and there's a 'rift run' mode that's a random card draw, so you can feel good about losing to people who had the same chance as you and knew what they were doing more. Also, the playerbase is about 100, so you play against the same people who've sunk fortunes into the game over and over. I think I must hate myself.

ftfy

Oh right i just remember a third card-based game that i never bloody liked. .hack//G.U. also had a card game, but it was more of an automatic mini-game than anything you could actually control.

TCGs are for fucking whales. There needs to be more video games that use actual playing cards, other than solitaire and such.

Caravan in Fallout was actually pretty fun once you actually learned the mechanics.

DEEPEST PLETS
E
E
P
E
S
T

P
L
E
T
S

Magi Nation for the GBC was the shit. Imagine it as a Western take on Japanese TCG cartoons. The fact it has multiple endings should say enough.

Shit I watched that as a child, was it good? Maybe I should go back to it.

Fuck you for reminding me this exists

holy shit i remember my coworker bringing all his old boxes of cards (thousands) into work during a graveyard shift. He taught me to play and over the next few weeks taught me how to play well. I even beat him once.

Does the vidya game compare to the tcg?

The story feels like a legitimate RPG, while as far as I know the card game is accurate. You have towns, shops, NPC's, different endings, all that. It's sorta like Pokemon, in that regard.

Self-contained games without excessive grinding or kikery were the only thing that made these TCG scams tolerable.

No more good digital card games, thanks to microtransactions. Fuck the whole genre. I hope the TCG/CCG industry gets fucked into oblivion by gambling regulations.

Basically no, you can trade with others now, but otherwise you get to use the codes from the IRL booster packs and decks, and earning in-game currency to buy boosters/decks.

Agreed, but still highly unlikely.
Video game ports are the only times that CCGs are tolerable, mostly because they're no longer balanced for a real market. They still the same game in the end, though. (i.e. Magic will still be mediocre trash no matter how many cards you have access to).
Anyone still playing CCGs in an era of better games and better business models is a schmuck of the lowest order.

I enjoy shuffling cards..

Couldn't get into the second Ac!d at all, but really enjoyed the first.

My favorite YGH game was the one on GBA. Mostly balanced cards and a few different strategies. After that power creep when through the fucking roof. Also that one that was an SRPG but it's not a card game.

Baten Kaitos was interesting. Neat world but terrible dialog and characters. Eternal Destiny has a campaign but it might as well be called arcade mode, also the card game is broken as fuck and based on grind; I still like it. Lost Kingdoms II had an interesting ARPG take on the deck/card system, unfortunately the best cards required you to build your deck basically exclusively around a single element.

Thank you for sharing.

I stopped playing CCGs entirely really fast whenI was a kid when I realized how much of a money sink those things are. Which sucks because I really like card games, they're really fun.
But thankfully nowadays there are physical card games where you get every single card in the game from one purchase, a much better business model. You don't get fucked by kikery and you get enough cards from one purchase to play with friends without them needing to buy the game too. You have to be a huge sucker to buy MTG cards nowadays. There are so many better games available, games that won't nick and dime you and actually have better mechanics.

The second acid is very different. I enjoyed it because I loved the art style of it. And the solid eye was really cool

What deck did you use and how did you beat Mai?

MTG Shandalure, Pokemon TCGG for the GBC, Yugioh Nightmare Trubador are the only tcg games that come to mind that have a good campaign

Digimon Digital Card Battle

It's the shit!

Personally, I found Ac!d really set the standard by which I judge every other digital card game for the simple fact that it actually tried to do something with the format that extended beyond the scope of a physical card game. WAY too many card games out there feel like they could be an actual, real-world card game which I always find to be a tad disappointing - surely part of the reason you'd want to make a digital card game is so you can do things that'd be difficult, or downright impossible, to do physically?

This

Like Hearthstone? No thanks.

Infinity wars had a halfway decent campaign irrc. But it's a """""free""""" game so, yeah.

I've never even touched hearthstone, it never seemed like something you can't play irl though

I enjoyed this quite a bit. It's a shame Digimon world 3's cardgame wasn't ported to it's own thing

Try Hex.

Hex is magic where you can permanently buff cards, create cards and manipulate cards in your opponents hands. There's a hag who makes a random card cost 2 more mana. There's an entire race who create spider cards that go into your opponents deck and if they draw them you get a free unblockable spider.

Hex is impossible to do with physical cards but isn't the stupid hearthstone tokens hitting each other card game type.

I'll check it out, thanks.

i just wish more card games tried to mix things up a bit instead straight of trying to copy the MtG formula and failing
Also
Yu-Gi-a-Shit, Culdcept's where it's at

How could I forget Culdcept? Jesus. Yeah, this one is great fun for sure, but the campaigns have never been terrific. Also just a little too much RNG for my tastes for the single-player portion, but still a lot of fun.

No one in the thread mentioned it yet but Gwent should release a campaign soon.
It's an online CCG so it might put off a lot of people from playing it because of P2W, but the game is stupid generous with how many cards and currency it gives you. I only play it for a couple days, very few matches whenever a new patch comes out, and that was enough for me to get every single good card in the game and have plenty of in game currency left to buy every card I want from the next expansion or two. It's honestly comparable to how some single player card games give you money, and is actually more generous than some older YGO games.

Hand of Fate, anyone? I'm playing the sequel. It's neato.

I swear I'm the only fucking faggot who plays these.

Panoptes
panoptes.itch.io/panoptes
Asymmetric single-player CCG. Look interesting but too bad, devs seem to disappear from the internet. Failed Early Access game, whatever that means.

I pirated the 3DS game for my backlog. Is it a good starting point, or should I try one of the other games? Which one is the best?

I haven't started my copy of the 3DS one yet, but the one for 360 has provided many hours of entertainment in co op and versus play. I can't imagine any of them are different enough to be worth saying "skip this one" but I could be wrong.

Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warriors

Concept is good but the originals combat is just so damn shallow. I don't know anything about the sequel but the actual gameplay needed massively fleshing out.

Arkham combat only works when you have an entire world to explore with novelty movement options. It's okay that Arkhams combat or Spidermans combat is a bit lame because it's never the way you're supposed to be playing the game any way. It's not okay when you're forced into it as your only option and there's nothing but menus around it.

I'd love to have more card games than poker, blackjack and chinese poker

A shame.

You're right but the presentation and other game mechanics was quite enjoyable for a single run. I don't know how anyone can play the planned Endless Mode. Sounds it'll be repetitive especially since the companion quests would probably be out.

I thought free Gwent was just beta testing and there was going to be a paid version. Huh.

The first hand of fate is just a mess. There is no proper difficulty curve and the RNG gods can curse your name; you can be stuck with the same scenario cards for dozens of plays, like what happened to me and seemingly a decent amount of other people. The combat, is the worst part and if it could be balanced and polished it might be a playable game, but Hand of Fate is my biggest disappointment in the vidya card game genre to date. Maybe the second one is better, I wouldn't know, I don't want to support them, not even to pirate the sequel, I've got better games to play when I have the time.

Are you retarded or do you just not understand card games are supposed to be random?

There isn't meant to be a difficulty curve. Some times you get good luck, some times you get bad luck and you're supposed to optimize your deck to minimize.

Some times you will face unwinnable situations and other times you will dominate something underpowered. That's the fun of card games. You can't control what is coming so you have to roll with the punches.

Indie games will never have good Arkham combat because it's all quick time events that people believe or don't believe based on the animations alone. Indies don't have an entire team working on animations to make them silky smooth.

Go try The Amazing Spiderman or watch a video of the combat. Tell me how any indie team can come even close to that level of detail and over the top animation. It almost slips out the other side and becomes too over the top where you wonder how any one survives being thrown across a room and landing head first.

Are you too retarded to understand that having your deck be comprised of the same relatively high percentage of shitty cards every time for dozens of replays is horrible game design? Imagine if any other game did this.

Nah fuck you man, your opinions are trash if you think that it's ok for a game to force negative shit on you and your run until you trigger some arbitrary *you got lucky enough to not have to deal with this bullshit anymore* option. Bad game design transcends genres. Or maybe you can't understand because the game's RNG didn't screw you over bad enough and stuck you with a deck-altering curse so bad and damaging it ruins a significant portion of the runs. Good for you. I'm not as forgiving as you are.

Very few games give you a starter deck that's utter trash, the point of a card game is customizing your deck to your tastes. What's the point of playing if you get a Tier 0 deck that lets you essentially play solitaire at the start?

You sure sound like tumblr little snowflake.

Some of us like playing games with a challenge. We want to have to deal with randomly getting fucked by the deck and see if we can over come it.

It's a fucking rogue like, you're not supposed to finish the majority of your runs. Go whine about Nethack where the majority of runs never make it past level 8 where Ants gang fuck you.

Man you really don't understand how good card games work at fucking all.
Or what the problems with hand of fate were.
Yes, to a degree. But then you try to make your deck in a way that the randomness won't fuck you in the ass constantly. Not the case in HoF.
There are card games with difficulty curves, I can't even begin to understand how you don't think such a thing is impossible in a card game. Later levels have stronger cards you have to face off against, and you slowly improve your deck to go against those challenges. HoF does not do this properly.
Partially right, but if the game constantly throws unwinnable situations at you even if you get good cards, or if you just constantly roll everything even with shit cards then the game is bad.
As for the combat comment, I understand a smaller team can't make devil may cry 3 combat for their small indie title. But that's no excuse to make combat that feels like an afterthought. It feels like there was no effort put into HoF's combat at all, there were so many small things they could have done to make it more interesting. It feels worse than Fable 3 combat, and I thought that game was as simple as it got with 3D mash X to win combat.
Hell, I liked hand of fate, I liked it so much I sat down and beat it in one long weekend, but the things you're saying to defend it are embarrassing. It's ok to admit a game you like has problems.

Do you even play nethack? With a comment like thatI don't believe you do, because it is absolutely possible to be consistent in nethack and get to lower floors over and over again.
Also quit it with the fucking reddit spacing.

This old chestnut again. When newfags are so new they can't tell the difference between Reddits double spacing and image boards single spacing.

It's almost like it makes a thread more readable to have the text split up.

Aren't virtual cards like the biggest fad at the moment? Blizzard has their card game, then there's the Hand of Fate 1&2 that all the hipster game reviewers love. I don't know shit about android games but I bet they're completely infested with cards too because cards fit so well with their microtransaction model.

b8-kun pls

I was talking about cards as a game mechanic, not necessarily card games only.

Magic the Gathering: Battlegrounds was a really neat game with a really long story campaign, though it was no longer really a card game. So much fun though.

There's a huge difference between adding space between different subjects in a post and adding space after every single paragraph.
"Old chestnut", yeah right.

even so,see if you instead had said Thea:The Awakening it just may have borderline qualified since the actual gameplay has to actually do with card combat and not just apeing the MadMax/ArkhamAsylum system with cards just being there as more of a means to make you think you're playing a card game when in fact you're not

Except Thea is shit game.

Whoa, never heard of that one, but that's a sweet QT 3.14 if I've ever seen one.

possibly,but it's still more of a card game and a better game overall than the casual shittery that's the Hand of Fate games

What do you guys think of Pathfinder Adventures and its expansion "Rise of the Goblins"?

I know there's a board game version.

Usually gets high reviews but pathfinder is SJw infested

How far it goes, i wonder?

I really enjoyed the mobile version until a different company took over changing the prices of everything so now you have to pay real money for adventures and can't just grind the in-game currency for them. Uninstalled which is a shame. If I could pick up the physical version cheap I would.

There was a SMT card videogame for the GBC. Sadly, it only came out in Japan. Same for the actual SMT Trading Card Game.

They are doing their best to fix the power creep atm. The way they made the EX's really dug themselves into a hole where they were forced into bringing back the old way of how ex's worked making it so they could evolve. In order for these cards to remain competitive with the older cards they gave the newer evolution based "GX's" way higher hp (Solgalio GX has fucking 250 hp) and busted once per game attacks (which is a mechanic that is kinda interesting but every GX having one kinda limits them in a way imo because that means every GX Pokemon will only ever have two main attacks or ability at most besides their GX move). Too bad almost all of the old EX's are unplayable even in expanded (BW on format) due to the further power creep. There are literally only two non gimmick and non tech EX's that see wide play in either standard or expanded and thats because they are broken support Pokemon (volc and Toad). Even with this however they forced the game into a sudo slower game where everything is a monster.
TL;DR those retarded nips are trying but arguably failing

That's like paying money for levels, holy shit. I have physical, but even there i had to install unlocker to unlock all classes.

Why is life so hard, lads?

You have some special minded friends. I never seen a person who would say poker is boring. The fuckers always dragged me to playing cards.
There are tabletop communities you know. Although as far as i know you pay to visit them, or subscribe to them like to gym.

I'm not American and I live in the outskirts of a small town. I don't know about any single tabletop community. Sometimes it sucks to be a Spaniard. At least Mus is a popular card game here.

I had a friend a 5 years back that got a summer job at a summer camp for kids.
Apparently all the kids was into TCGs and spent the summer playing with them while getting payed

Dunno if kids today still play tcgs though

I remember your post lad. I think they don't, and even if they did, I'm not going to play with a child like some kind of pedo-looking autist.

They weren't really kids, mostly young teenagers, like 13/14 years old or so.

The only other option is to go to some store and play with the failure of lifes there. I tried joining a board game and TCG club when I was in uni and the autism was just too rampant. You might get some cool dudes here and there but they're very rare.

I'm afraid the time for TCGs is just gone, user.

What do I have left?

I spend my time learning how to make games and getting drunk with a small circle of friends

Try it out

h-haha yeah

I'm afraid of saying things I shouldn't if I get drunk that could ruin my private life and my small circle of "friends".
I feel way too lonely, but sometimes I think it has to be this way.

The whole point of a small circle of friends is that it doesn't matter what is said, everybody just has a big laugh about it.

I only recently started having a social life, and believe me it's so much better than the constant loneliness I felt before

user, my life is a bit of a lie regarding that aspect. They would get rather angry if they knew about my political leanings and legitimately hate me for it. That's why I said I don't have real friends, just "friends". Also sometimes I just can't into pop culture and that pisses some people off. They think I'm inferior to them or some shit.

You should probably meet new people then.

That's the problem, I can't.

Those aren't friends, they're people you keep around out of desperation. Just speak your mind because it's the only way you'll find anyone who agrees with you.

Do you have a job / go to uni?
That's where most people meet friends

I do, thing is I'm a bit autistic, or at least I sometimes think that. For me, it's very hard to make friends because of some problems I had in the past.

The holy grail is finding the middle age man garage. They play old wargames and run year long story campaigns. They're just impossible to find though.

Nothing you silly goyim! Traditional gaming is getting completely fucked right now. Every company is virtue signalling and trying to alienate it's own fanbase. There's almost no where left to turn. There are a few indie devs trying to push back but Games workshop have drunk the kool aid so it's pointless.

What I'd like to know is what hobbies have a worth while community any more?

Could you incels trying to convince each other to roleplay anime girls do it in a thread not about sitting in the dark playing with cards please?

KYS fag

Thanks, schizoid personality disorder.

Not surprised at all.

Nigger you're dumb. People were formatting like that way before reddit existed.

(You)
Here's your (You).

You did it champ

I hate it when game has addictive gameplay but you know the dev is a massive jew. What do you think of time limit and the whole location closure system? It drew me fucking insane until i figured it out.

It makes perfect sense in the original tabletop game, guess the shitty mobile app conveys it poorly. Just play the real thing instead.

WE

Why'd I need friends when I'm a god anyways?

Schizoid personality is not the same thing as schizophrenia (although there are some similarities).

This is actually a thing, yeah.

I disagree, cards are horribly overused, visually unengaging and tactily unresponsive. The only people who want them in video games are the same type of unbearable autists who sink thousands into Magic The Gathering.
Play your card games in real life and leave my video games alone you fucking spergs.

I never fucking beat that game Jesus Christ

Fuck
*a set amount life points

The Yugioh games for the DS were absolute fucking trash honestly

On the other hand on the PSP you've got the best shit. The actual dueling system was great, you had lots of space, nothing was cramped, the resolution was just enough to see what was going on. You even had player animations.

If only the games had more content and had all been translated

Reminds me of Yugioh Forbidden memories, you fight the final boss twice for no real reason.

Sauce?

this, sauce.

When did they go full capitalist?

After a few years, late 90s more than likely. Originally they had pure intentions for TCGs, legitimately expecting people to simply trade cards, or go somewhere else and say "Wow, I've never seen that card before!"
As soon as they realized what was ACTUALLY happening (Probably late Netrunner life cycle, when those games started to really see degenerate deck design) they started to change their ways, and it only got worse from there.

I know exactly what that doujin is.
That girl is actually older than the protagonist and is his aunt or something like that, she just looks much younger.
I was going to find it and post another crop just to spite you guys and help you look for it better but turns out it's really hard to find if you don't know the artist's name.

You are a fucking nigger.

TCG did not age well, honestly, the UI in particular. It would have been really damn good with the DS or Wii U control scheme.

The show is absolute dogshit compared to the game. It's a damn good game, and I've never seen any other game copy the mechanic of currency dropping off monsters to level up that type of monster in your party.

For what it's worth, the story blends dark tones with WHACKY humor, if that's up your alley.

It's a genre that already hit its peak. Hearthstone has been slowing down for a while, and anything new has been quickly forgotten. People have largely moved on.

On-topic: How the fuck has pic related not come up yet? I didn't even learn that the company that does Dark Souls did this game until years later.
Also, Whip Worm is OP as fuck.

There's the PC version.

Why are there no pokemon TCG fangames?

Nah, you must be dumb as a brick if you don't understand the UI.

Understanding the UI and it aging well isn't the same thing. It's easy to understand how a gameboy card game might not function as well as a cardgame on the 3DS, PC or a touch screen.

I also know exactly what that doujin is
It's his grandma, and I think she's cursed or something
She's asleep for the first bit
That should narrow it down enough

what a stupid post loooo

What exactly is "too old" about it? Why would you want touchscreen input? It wouldn't help at all.

Are you this retarded? How do you tie your shoes?

You can't even see the card info without going to another screen. Deck building is a bitch. It goes on and on and on and on.

You can press start any time you're highlighting a card to view its information, and how is building a deck tedious? Could you elaborate?

They're making a digital version of the Lord of the Rings LCG which has full campaigns and stuff, but it's brutally hard with just one player. No idea if they'll fuck the pricing or anything, but I'll keep an eye on it.

Do I need to elaborate? If you don't know the cards then you can't read the board without having to jump through hoops. Compare that to a game where in 1 glance I can see the game state and it's a bad UI.

But you can view the game state at a glance, you don't need to stop every turn to read every card in play, and you can view the whole board with a few button presses. You're making a mountain out of a molehill.

World Championship 2008 is alright. Pretty good variety of cards, a semi-story mode where you go through six worlds dueling dudes and beating challenges, tournament mode, no synchros.
It's lacking a few key cards for a few decks, like there's no Rescueroid, and there's no Elemental Hero that takes on the names of other cards. If it had just a few dozen more cards to fill the gaps it would probably be the only yugioh game I would ever touch.

It's barely functional shit. I played the digital version just long enough to get sick of dice not being correctly added maybe 3 times in the first adventure before dumping it.

That being said, it's fun to play on Tabletop Simulator with a friend or two, since you can actually customize the decks, run any adventure from the dozens out there, use any character, and actually ensure the game works as intended. Mixing cards from different sets or using the class deck cards sucks pretty hard since nothing is properly balanced, but a lot of the heroes are fun to inject into other adventure paths.

Reminder that they literally wrote an iconic character who was born a dwarf boy but received magical hormone treatments from a magical lizard spirit, which was apparently more important to include in it's story than literally everything else.

Also:

At any point in time I should be able to see the game state in full and understand it as an experienced player. I should not have to go into additional menus to check whats on the bench of my opponent or check my hand.

Sorry faggot you're just plain wrong. You're white knighting a gameboy game that is clearly flawed but you're nostalgic for so you don't mind the flaws.

It's aged badly. Deal with it you Nerdtendo.

I like Hex's pve mode, pretty much a campaign with skill trees and levels and shit, too bad the game pretends to be a real TCG in the worst possible aspect, paying for booster packs with real money, and having to dick around with the auction house to get said funnymunny to get boosters and be able to play draft.

That is so kitsch. Of course, Pikachu is the one that gets an adjective tacked on to his name; It's not like anyone would ever expect a "crapping dewgong" card.

You're complaining about a very minor thing and labeling the game shit because of it, the game has its flaws but the UI isn't one of them.

The basic functionality of the game is not a very minor thing. Calm your autisms and just accept that the gameboy is a bad system for card games.

There's Gwent, but for the time being its on beta-mode and won't come out of GoG, until next year.

Well, it's also on consoles. But the PS4 ONLY allows ya to play Gwent with other PS4 players.

The basic functionality of the game works, you're nitpicking that you occasionally have to press a button an extra time to get the information you want.

You're useless, the lot of you.

Not that hard.

Yes I'm "knit picking" that a CARD GAME hides what a card does unless I go out of my way to make it say that.

Dude, the reason it worked on the GBC was because it was more simple then. Modern Pkmn TCG needs a whole computer screen in order to be played properly. That's why Nintendo made it a PC game.

gba was such a great system