Any of you fags play this shit? Is the latest expansion any good?

Any of you fags play this shit? Is the latest expansion any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nordgren?lang=en
products.office.com/en-us/excel
forpeetsakes.com/superrussian.html
fleetr.space/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrrhic_victory
youtu.be/wtco4JxYz_o?t=1m26s
youtu.be/-ICNUjoqj_w?t=5m36s
zkillboard.com/kill/64670629/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I haven't opened microsoft excel in years

I dropped it when I realized what a bunch of RP dorks were surrounding me.

I guess its better than being blown up after sucking all the gas up.

Only thing I remember from last time I tried it was the chat being full of annoying fags pretending to run lotteries.

Goons aren't even that powerful anymore.

Scams are a way of life in the game. You just have to block them.

They recently gave free players a lot more ships. You still can't do industry but PVP is a bit more viable.

lol

You seem bitter.

I spent 2 years in CFC and never camped a single gate.

Played it for over five years. Tried most things the game had to offer. Every time I found something fun CCP shit on it. Every single time. I also got more and more annoyed by the community as the years go on.
I came back a few months ago only to leave bored and disgusted after a few weeks.

This.

What fucking gave it away?

imagine spending thousands of dollars to do what someone says in a video game

Wow

It really isn't.

What happened to the community? If anything it should be better now with the Goons gone.

The community is full of the sorts of people who enjoy Eve.

twitter.com/nordgren?lang=en
I stopped paying my sub when I found this.

I do kinda doubt she actually plays EVE.

That's one of the lead devs you fucking retard.

That doesn't mean she actually plays the game, which has been pretty fucking obvious over EVEs course of development that most developers don't play it.

Play fucking PSO2 or something pussy.

Been playing it for years. It's getting worse with every update, OP.

EVE made me hate multiplayer forever because you have to play with the kind of faggots who play video games.

99% of corps are led by fags. You either waste money being a pirate in nullsec and having some corpfag's friends fly in the second you attack anything or you die a corp zergling. Or you end up in the 0.01% of corp leadership because you played the game since 2005 non stop.

Goons have no power in the game anymore. Weak shit fags.

Stopped playing because I didn't have time and I'm more of a fan of space games that let me walk around my ship for that lived in feel.

GUESS WHAT
Mercenary corps do that in Jita..its great not

Suicide is an option, just saying.

7 years mate, 7…
Oh all my stuff is stuck in a black pit thanks to the carrier jump nerf. Logged in, looked, left, didn't look back.

Oh everything has been great since CCP Diversity hire was given the job no one else wanted. CCP has always been a shitshow I imagine once the
DIVERSITY ARRIVED
things are much better now :eyeroll:

I made the mistake of trying lead corp and an alliance. I'm pretty sure the backstabbing began even before I started. Such fun.

There is your mistake right there. You're competing against an untold amount of bots and multiboxers. Even if mining wasn't boring as fuck, you'd be getting outplayed all day every day.

Besides, if you can't make industrial profits buying stuff off the market, the margins are too fucking small and you should be making something else.

Capital ships are a meme. Alpha clones can play up to battleships now and that's all you will ever need.

Half the time you can just ask mission runners for salvage and they will say yes. A lot of them don't bother due to having shit skills (and until they have better skills that's honestly the right call).

Ninja salvaging is what got me my first battleship back in the day, so much fun. Good on you user for having fun.

At least they provided content. I was always a W-Space man but once I ran out of time I jumped to null. Reavers is probably some of the most fun I ever had in EVE.

What corp and alliance, faggot.

okay fags how do I play this game

Just download the game, faggot.

Download the game then painstakingly grind skills so you can fly your ship of choice in a half assed manner.

Is there any way to do solo PVP and make it profitable? What sort of ship can do solo PVP in a decent manner without being free kills entirely?

I'm quite out of the loop but you could try a HK T3C, Stratios, Curse or Pilgrim for example.

This was similar to my experience. find niche, niche destroyed.

If you weren't able to plex after 2 months you had no business playing.

?? leadership was pretty easy to get.

says the truck simulator (hauler)

I did have fun…just not as much fun as I wanted

I played years ago iwth only one goal in mind. To get a Megathron.

I "worked" for three months.
Solo.

Finally got one with no money to outfit it properly, then quit.

Not a fun game by any means.

This game is half interesting half absolutely boring as fuck

I will admit to missing my Rattlesnake, Rook, and Tengu.

I'm looking at the wiki now actually and I'm wondering what the hell happened to drones? I used to roll 5x sentries out at a time with another 10 in bay plus an assortment of light drones. The way it is now it can only deploy up to 2 at a time and hold a grand total of 7. What.

Got a damage buff instead.

I dropped my almost two year subscription a month back. I just felt like I'd done everything I gave a shit about, and got tired of jewing rats for hours. Plus, CCP seems to be going down the drain at mach speed.

How mad were gallente pilots? That's what you get for not using DAKKA!

Start here:
products.office.com/en-us/excel

They are playing it smart, They closed down a bunch of off site assets, they are hording gold. I think this is in preparation of Star Citizen coming out in the next 4 years. They will have enough capital to kill it with Eve 2 once they study the successes and failures of Roberts Folly. pure speculation.

I really wished i saved that before and after pic of the space that the goon swarm controlled.

CCP hasn't been able to make a single successful launch since they fucked up with Incarna, so no, EVE 2 is NEVEREVER-tier.

Did they increase skill gains in the last couple years or something? 3 months to be able to fit it properly with t2 shit is about right.

It's not a before after pic of Goonswarm's demise but it's the next best thing.

No way you can proper T2 a mega after 3 months? Even if you could most people wouldn't know what to do with it anyway.

I ended up resubbing for 3 months, trying to find a fun newbro corp to roll with. Game doesn't seem to be in such a bad place to be honest, at least not worse than it was 2 years ago.

I wish eve online and Starcitizen could merge :(

I've always kind of wondered why they didn't bring Dust 514 to PC. The interplay was great.

They can't merge. There's nothing for Eve to merge with.

Because CCP and Sony are retarded.

It could work, they're compatible games. Neither has any gameplay.

The only semi-appealing way to make money in this game that I've heard of is market trading and investment, and even then that's only fun if I want to simulate being a hook-nosed investor instead of just doing it in real life. Piracy requires significant game knowledge and initial investment. I like a lot of concepts underlying in this game but ultimately the sandboxy structure is there just to perpetuate a soul-crushing business model and keep people hooked.

nerd get out

Neither have any gameplay, but only one even has a game to begin with. The other's pure snake oil.
It won't work because there's literally nothing for Eve to merge with.

Not true, there are jpgs.

Coming soon: The new ship portrait pack for EVE Online, titled "Star Citizen!" Only $9.99.

I was at the 2014 fanfest and they announced Dust for PC but we never heard from it again. Like most of the shit I saw at this fanfest. It was fun anyway.

Ive played Dust twice, once and release on the PS3 and the second time the day before i added CFW to my PS3.

For some reason i was gaining XP, money and all sorts of other stuff when not playing and i had hundreds of game messages about things i have been awarded and other things.

It was literally EVE shit mixed in with a FPS, Dust should have been a PC title, not a fucking PS3 game.

I have no idea what the fuck they were thinking. The PS3 was already nearing the end of its lifespan when they announced it and I remember people were rightfully asking what would happen in a couple years nobody played on PS3 anymore and we just got crickets from CCP. It was such a cool idea and even played alright for a console FPS, I would have loved to see it expanded to be a proper EVE themed battlefield game but CCP would rather chase the 300 people who will buy VR headsets instead.

You don't have to grind for skills. You can just wait for them, buy them with real money, scam for the in-game money to buy them, or just convince someone to give them to you.

They would never try a sequel because that would be contrary to the continuous virtual world concept at the core of Eve. It's a game about relationships, history, and ownership of virtual assets. Any technology or rule changes a sequel could bring are completely irrelevant to the people who would play a game like this, and could never be enough to get them to give up on their assets and history in the original game.

Anyways, if you fags ever wanna start up a corporation, I might be down to start playing again. We could move to the Drone Regions or some shit and squat between the Russians.

Good times.

So alpha clones can now use a good variety of T2 modules, with the interesting exception of afterburners and MWDs. Not to mention one can pilot up to Battleships now, but can only use T1 large weapons. This is allegedly to "encourage free players to play regularly instead of for a small amount of time before dropping the game".

Don't know what the devs are smoking up in Reykjavik, but I'd sure like some.

I mean, the only people that gain from this are the Goons and the Pandemic Horde/allies. Since most new players actually join them. You can pull off t1 guns in fleet doctrine, but you really can't in solo PVP.

I agree with the rest of your points. The game is on the way down, but isn't in death-throes yet.

I log on for the first time in 4 years and they've removed the goddamned captain's quarters. You've been pushing WIS for so fucking long but you can't even keep a 7-square-meter walking simulator functional? Yes, I am mad.

They completely cancelled everything related to walking in the game.

That's going to completely remove missions and ratting as a viable source of income for anybody who is not a massive bot lord. I wonder how CCP plans to deal with the massive influx of cash from bounties.

I can't wait for PLEX to go to 2 bil :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^) kill me and the whole of CCP

Oh thank fucking christ

That's a good fucking joke

Hope you faggots invested in battleships.

Sitting on a few vindicators and megathrons

But seriously, we could start up a shitposting corp, I'm dead fucking tired of nullsec horseshit and am in the process of selling everything to live like a jew in high/low.

Well if you merge eve with SC you will get…eve

You know 1 + 0 = 1

LulzCorp?

I'm only an alpha but I've been having fun zipping around in my tiny spaceship and fighting pirates

Pvp is a money sink for everyone but a few people. Not because its not accessible, it just take a lot of time and effort. Lots of waiting and watching. Like a good hunter that knows all his parys moments habbits and schedule. And the pay worth hinting shoots back hard with 20 buddies all alert the second your in system.

Lel, never works. I was in autistic sharks beck in the day. We have a Holla Forums chat channel i never use tho.

Whats the file size on Eve nowadays? Might dick around on it if its not too big.

These days it's more like

It's not big, I think it's like 5-8 gigs at the very largest.

Stealth tengu / stratios in Wspace can be alright.

True.

any if you're not shit.

If you want to spin up a Holla Forums corp that isn't the goddamned Vederation, I'm all game. Shitposting must be the ultimate goal of the corporation, however, as true progress is impossible in this dumpster-fire of a game.

This is probably the singular game that defines the meme of "It's fun with friends", so I'd be willing to help out some newbies with the basics, my knowledge is non-existant for many of the new mechanics.

hurrdurr im a shurk

zulu squad 4 lyfe.

By all means, ingest as much fluoride as you can get your hands on.

If I made it, we should probably go to the drone lands and fuck with the russians nobody ever touches. I might make it in a day or few, after I manage to sell off all of my shit and leave pandemic horde

first of all, you can't be a jew in high/low, thats just retarded newbie thinking.

Also;

Every since iteration of a chancorp will either;

a) be terrible and eat itself alive from the inside, as it always has (trust me, i've been in them all)
b) get all the decent members poached by PL, as they always do

Nigger, where do you think we are? It's all about suicide ganking in hi-sec and zerg-rushing mission runners in lo-sec and staying the fuck out of null-sec, the last thing I'm going to do is lead a squad of newbies against space russians. And you will never, ever see the required coordination to take a fleet into WH-space.

Basically this, you can't create a constructive force from shitposters.

it was the only game i played, and when you start thinking "hey, if i get another char, i can do X faster" and you realize you have 2 extra char slots per account, it becomes too easy to set up ISK fountains.

i made stupid ISK in wspace, which funded supers, which made more ISK, which funded moons, which made more ISK.

i think in total, i would make ISK for 3 hours a day while sitting on a cyno during fleets, and that 3 hours a day was enough to fund everything i had plus more.
Hadn't paid for the game with real money since something like '07
and like i said, i didnt play anything else, so i had ISK to burn, so why not make an extra blops pilot to gank people while you are killing sleepers.

I wish I could have had that amount of time to dedicate to EVE back 14 years ago. Good on you for abusing a series of hilariously broken systems.

i think the only way i'll get back into EVE is if they lose the retarded cancer staff and get back to the HTFU attitude they used to have.

too much fucking pandering to soyboys these days.

CCP removed all the fun in the game. Like every single little bit of fun got taken out. Player base totally shifted to reddit style obsession with "balanced" pvp, i.e. unfun shit, and nothing else. As a result the sandbox totally died.
It's classic Bartle.

I'm going to cum inside you user

No, never played it. Looks boring.

Both of these, tbh.

I fucking lol'd

Muh sekrit ninja salvaging nerfs started it.

no one saw it coming until it was too late, it was the beginning of the end, and the start of the "oh, theyre deep dicking you too hard because they know the game better, lemme fix that"

thats what happens when you hire a bunch of ex-EA employees, it was all about the NEW PLAYER EXPERIENCE, which translated to PAD THE EDGES FOR THE RETARDS SO MORE JOIN

then you had a decade of "lets use EVE to fund other failed projects" and the retards that joined paid more.

then all the projects failed and EVE was left as this fucking safespace newbie factory, while all the not-so-newbie retards who were used to the handholding grew up and expected the handholding to continue for the rest of their playtime.

NULL IS 2 HARD PLS FIX I DONT WANT TO PLAY LIKE THIS

then they bang their heads off a wall until CCP give in…again.

then all the decent players fuck off to other games or decide, fuck it, i'm gonna go live in wspace

CCPLZ FIX WSPACE THEY MAKING TOO MCCUH MONEY AND I CANT FITE THEM EASY

so they "improved" wspace AI, and added dockable structures, lowered cash moneys, added new systems

meanwhile, all the good players abused the hell out of everything they could before it was nerfed and lazy retards would petition CCP like

CCP I ONLE ENJOY MINING PLS MAKE MINING MORE FUN AND GIVE US COOL HINGS

and lo and behold, they did… and the people witht he stupid WSpace ISK bought rorquals and now current state of game is rich get stupidly rich while new players come into the game, see the autistic screeching of the community over everything and most just fucking leave after 2-3 months.

and i think at this stage, i can honestly count all the big movers and players from the pre-2010 era on one hand.

they didnt readjust endgame content, they just made it so bad that the older people who had reached that point have all left, so the new players have something to strive for.

they effectively cut all the tallest branches from the tree to watch it all grow again, weaker.

I knew ninja salvaging was going to be ruined, at the very moment I started enjoying it.

It's definitely much prettier than it was, and there have been much needed QoL improvements with the market and UI. Unfortunately, it's still a completely soulless grind with no reward or gratification besides being excellent for screenshots.

I've unironically moved from a big nullsec corp to doing missions in highsec because nobody's gonna give me shit for flying the best looking ship in the game the Typhoon, obviously and because the music is better.

you sir should have read and learn the guide on this page
forpeetsakes.com/superrussian.html

I did it when they announced the change in plex…
the profit was really good after the change

I've been doing some exploration in an Astero, zipping around null and using wormholes to get around. The isk/h is terrible because NEVER LUCKY, but it's a lot of fun. I don't stress about plexing accounts since plex went over 300 mil though, so that helps.

Any of you fags know what kind of tank you need to have to run 5-7/10 DEDs in a T3C? Trying to outfit a "do it all" ship, Legion if I can make it fit.

Preach it, brother. Even before my 4 year break I had moved from corp play to solo mission running. Got the Tengu/Rattlesnake to kill the rats and the Orca/Noctis to salvage what's left. Solo play is best play.

You're absolutely better off carrying specific resists then switching them out when you need to, especially with the recent T3C changes. You should also carry an actual defensive subsystem, and switch out Covert for it when you're about to run the site.

Yeah I'm thinking of carrying a Nanobot Injector and Interdiction Nullifier sub for travel and combat sites.

Basically people who do pve missions in high sec can be scanned with certain equipment, from there you can warp to their mission space and steal their wrecks, salvaging a wreck you didn't create isn't a crime that lets them shoot you but taking loot from it is.

You can pretty easily start ninja salvaging even on alpha skill queue. Just get the mediocre amount of money to buy a scanning frigate and salvaging destroyer and you're in business. Just keep in mind that if you warp to an active room where the mission runner is fighting things, he can warp out and make them switch aggro to you. So keep that mind.

Yeah, go cloaky nullified for travel, then warp to a safe in system, drop a mobile depot, cloak up until it anchors, switch out your modules, and you're good to go.

or so ((they make)) you think :^)

he said "when SC will be released"
so when you based it on a "Noon GMT+1-tier game" couldn't it be more obvious?
they however enjoyed fucking over the costume fag by removing captain quarter …
well at least you got this
fleetr.space/ :^)

Pleb … not having the slightest notion of strategy …
here is a tip en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrrhic_victory

hum , b-but w-what about project nova ?

yea but tackling PL it still a hassle
youtu.be/wtco4JxYz_o?t=1m26s

Speaking of Space Russians, I was in an alliance literally a decade ago and just so happened to have left a ship behind in nullsec. I don't want to trash it, but I also know there's no way in hell to sneak over there and dock without standings. I could ask for the station owners' help, but we all know that leads to me undocking right into a blob and getting vaporized.

Suggestions?

I have the same problem, but I just accept the losses because I doubt there's any reliable way to get it back ever.

take some mayonnaise with you

Courier contracts are a thing.

Would cost way too much.

Then sell it via contract, join a corp with docking rights (with an alt if you like) or ask for docking rights and sell it at the station market.

Sell it to the Russians living there at a 25% discount or something.

there is an "or" missing there, somewhere.

What?

you really dont know what it is?

they should've waited until PS4 (which was only half a year later). then they'd have x64 machines to run on, a fresh console start and 5 years to easily progress it into a thing.

No, I mean, why would I bring mayonnaise to the space russians?

The greasy emulsion will make it even easier for them to fuck your ass. Obviously.

Slavs usually like majoneza and put it on everything, I know guys who put mayo on pizza. i don't actually like spicy egg cum
t.slav

What is it with Space Russians? They act like a bunch of crazed hobos with spears the moment you show up in their space.

Russia is a magical place.

Jesus Christ, how horrifying.

i don't know if it is intentionnal but going to that space is trully magical

also we need someone to mod this webm and add a poor miner in the middle of the park seeing the russian ganker coming in and surrounding him

they are right though, mayonnaise is really good

Eve is great, but don't join a corp like everyone says. Find a loose affiliation or channel where you retain autonomy but stilo benefit and learn from other members. You get to socialize without mandatory fleet ops, ctas, and cock waving.

Ninja salvaging has been nerfed pretty heavily since the old days, so you'll want to find someone to teach you. Iirc the Ninja Dojo channel is still around. If not do a forum search for Ninja and see who pops up. As far as I know Quality Assurance is one of the only big outfits left. Suddenly Ninjas is kinda defunct.

But yeah, you're better finding people with similar tastes in game play to mentor you than joining some dick waving megacorp and being another line grunt who hits f1 and doesn't do anything else.

Eve sucks unless you like fighting trolls and not being able to trust anyone, ever

Nah. Just gotta find your niche. Once you find your home you'll find people you can trust. It just won't be in megacorps. I took a several year long break, got back, and got loaned 17 bil in assets from someone I hadn't spoken to in two years.

The rule for Eve isn't trust no one. It's find a handful of people, vet them, and trust them with almost everything. Eve sucks until you find your home, both socially and mechanically. Once you find one or both of those, you'll never leave. You might take breaks, but you'll always return.

I had forgotten just how much fun the strategic cruisers can be.

i had forgotten it takes a full year of time watching a time counter decrease to get into one.

this, i've gone back into the game (months ago, then quit again), and experienced this exact same situation and did this exact same thing. people there were happy to buy it (at a discount). and didn't even bother to pod me, i just self destructed outside of the station.

true, i had a loot of fun with Bjorn's Public fleet
youtu.be/-ICNUjoqj_w?t=5m36s

It takes more than a year to git gud enough to fly them, so what does it matter?

you should play retail and other shity casual mmo and you want to everything ASAP.

not to mention that T3 ship are worthless without good and expensive mod' on

Aside from Capqu's and Jewzuv's meme alliances, what are some decent Holla Forums bro groups to join?

Well, as other anons stated, most of the decent Holla Forumsgroup players get poached to PL, so it's a bust. We could always make a new one, have it last two weeks and have fun with it.

Can't we just make a shitposting channel? No need to make a corp.

Already exists, Holla Forums BROS

Fresh OC. Sorry about the potato quality, I cannot into webm (or mp4 in this case).

Game still looks really good.

I started doing WTM incursions today, must say it's really comfy, would recommend.

I'd like a single player version of EVE.
I just want to get one of those huge ships, titans or whatever they're called, and run some dungeons with it. That'd be rad as fuck.

Eve is easy, just don't be that guy zkillboard.com/kill/64670629/

So the drone lairs in hi-sec have about a 60% chance to drop skill accelerators, and they spawn all over the goddamned place. I can only imagine the drops are more lucrative in low- and null-sec. These things sell for 25M at Jita 4M4, and the sites are going to continue to spawn until Jan 30th.

If anyone is looking for some ridiculously easy ISK, now is the time. I was able to get 8 of them in about 90 minutes.

with such an influx? why bother?
Just buy them since their price will drop like crazy.
if this was a low/null sec exclusive then we wouldn t have probleme but high sec ? with the alpha clone program ?

don't be a plebeian and mine when you know that what you are mining will lose its value.

I literally have no idea what you're on about. Loot and sell immediately, don't bother with long-term sell orders.

The salt is delicious.

are you stupid ? or do you not play eve ?
eve is a free market: loot and sell immediatly ? this aint wow you can t "sell rare expensive stuff looted due to an event" to an NPC .

your best hope is selling to retards because there is no way one would buy thoses for 700m when you can get them so easely and there is so many on the market.
So just think for half a second:
Long term sell orders ARE the way to make money out of it that's why i said by low and sell high, meanwhile you are retarded enouth to come and say "sell low"

Did you have a stroke? I literally never said I was selling to NPCs. I literally never said I was selling for 700m. And they will stop functioning after Jan 30th, as I very specifically said, so there is no long term opportunity. You are aware that I'm talking about cerebral accelerators, and not skill extractors/injectors?

I think you're the dense one around here.

ahah! i was only pretending ! :D

No but seriously, that doesn't change my main/core point: its super ease of access(high sec doable with alpha clone) will just lower the price way to much over time. if it was just a low/null sec thing then ok. you are way better of doing incursion. enven moreso because you are less likely to be ganked.

However, now i do have tp conceed that it's a nice way to make money in high sec aside from incursion.

They had a exclusivity deal with Sony.
They are working on Project Nova right now which will come out whenever.

You're playing it wrong

Paying with real money is cheating.