Would you say YongYea is a reliable Youtuber for vidya related news? Why or why not?

Would you say YongYea is a reliable Youtuber for vidya related news? Why or why not?

youtube.com/user/YongYea/videos

Would you say eceleb threads belong in the trashcan along with language learning, LOL, the weekly muh dick weebshit threads and 4am? Why or why not?

wew

Is CANCER a good reliable source for ANYTHING?
Why or why not?

Hes OK I guess.

Because hes a chink he can be a shitlord and nobody can say shit to him about it.

Who?

No, because all he really does is narrate old news articles which have been published for a good day or so. I might as well read the news article itself at that point and get about as much information. I was intently following the SWBF2 shitstorm and most of his videos were released like 8-10 hours after I was already aware of the news.

polite sage for e-celeb thread

nope.

We dont take too kindly to racial prejudices on this board my dude.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting my dude
kill yourself my dude
fuck gooks

Holla Forums and/or Holla Forums falseflag please go

Unironic shitposting is also still shitposting. Which is what you were doing

Only two videos I've seen of his were his coverage on the MGSV shitstorm and the lootbox fiasco. He seems pro-consumer, so I guess he's okay.
Don't really have any real reason to watch his shit over just reading an article though.

Yeah, he's my favorite, very informative titles and no click bait like the rest of them

I think he's fine but I don't watch all that much of him
I have a problem with the way he talks that I can't articulate but his content is good

He's not bad, I guess, but then again I don't know much about his actual opinions. He's not "journalist", he just reads whatever article he found on some major gaymen site so the only reason too sit through his stuff is because who the fuck would rather visit Kotaku on a daily basis.

Hey there yongyea. Are you that desperate for views that have have come here to shill your channel?

I NEED 4K MONITORS FOR LOOT BOX VIDEOS

His main source is Kotaku.

He's good for not giving Kotaku or Polygon or the other bedwetters any kind of clicks. That's about it.

But he reads those.

isn't that the point, he reads them so others dont