#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Wings Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:
1. Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations archive.fo/ii01W
oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/gamergate-polygon-continues-using-affiliate-links-without-disclosure/37923/
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
archive.is/ha7bk
>>>/8diamonds/2892
6. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
>Belgium Declares Loot Boxes Equal to Gambling, Vows to Ban Them: archive.is/jM4hL
>Bonegolem is back and updating Deepfreeze: twitter.com/icejournalism/status/906948110789877761
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc
>#NoTatsukiNoTanoshi Updates: archive.fo/VO3Jp archive.fo/EiaPi

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ
youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: gamergatewiki.net/
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb
v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.net/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP

• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/SqOWx
archive.fo/qV0Sl
operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com
archive.fo/hZzAG
archive.is/izjJW
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt
archive.fo/xh0bk
archive.is/NylYn
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/938126590491361280
oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/electronic-arts-recent-stock-dip-raises-concerns/45854/
archive.fo/etbYJ
archive.fo/3JQNr
archive.fo/bSKRu
imgur.com/a/Mq2Gw
twitter.com/Bendilin/status/934543681805275137
nationalpost.com/opinion/alheli-picazo-regardless-of-the-verdict-in-the-guthrie-case-weve-already-lost
twitter.com/RespectElves
archive.is/4VKa7
archive.is/veMuU
archive.fo/Md5Km
archive.is/gHgqg
archive.is/iCmCC
archive.fo/uCKvU
archive.is/E67Rt
archive.is/478cC
archive.is/e3wgp
archive.fo/iCmCC
archive.is/74J6W
exhentai.org/g/990412/80ab07d750/
twitter.com/tak_fujii
twitter.com/harada_tekken
archive.is/Yf1z1
archive.is/Zchoe
archive.is/6SXGy
archive.is/dSRG3
sourcegaming.info/2017/12/06/vol544/
archive.fo/tBLsI
8ch.net/polmeta/res/27309.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28540.html
archive.is/w5EXu
archive.is/TW0Bb
archive.is/viIsB
archive.is/TYkIH
archive.fo/NDpM6
hooktube.com/watch?v=CzzKBMPKv8E
hooktube.com/watch?v=GtfJC709S_8
archive.fo/7yf5U
twitter.com/perlmutations/status/938272497551708162
archive.is/F6jpC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_rabbit#Asian_folklore
youtube.com/watch?v=-BxL89W83Gs
hooktube.com/watch?v=HeB0zNEubZA
archive.fo/ekvkm
archive.fo/Mi7Pg
archive.fo/P7vRu
drive.google.com/file/d/1Q7kBwV9MZdGY820AVo17AYh9mncqcCH2/view
twitter.com/mombot/status/938665690063519745
archive.is/BEpHn
gplusmedia.com/ja/about/#company-profile
archive.fo/I1ZDF
gplusmedia.com/en/about/#company-profile
archive.fo/YnbJI
twitter.com/AntiAntifagai/status/938631299224494080
twitter.com/Meidocafe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archive of previous bread:
archive.fo/SqOWx

THIRD FOR BORIS

More like they pull the shit Evolve did with it's "DLC".

did they censored pic related? is the game fun?

Rami thinks microtransactions include consoles. What a faggot. As an indie dev, shouldn't he be against the dirty shit AAA devs do?

archive.fo/qV0Sl

#TorrentialDownpour and Nip news:

Make sure to inform normalfags about websites free of Socjus Influence.

Useful Links:

operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com

News:

>>>/loli/77115
archive.fo/hZzAG
- archive.is/izjJW

Localization watch: Not solely from shit companies (need to add incoming Japanese games)

>Sekai Project: Teaching Feeling ( >>>/hgg/116640 )
~~

SPREAD THIS:

pantsu.cat is a nyaa replacement after it was taken down. It's better than the competition. Use this instead of the cartel run cancer.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

They've put up downloads to paywalled fakku doujins.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
Fakku 1801-1900: files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
Fakku 1901-2000: files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
Fakku 2001-2100: files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt
Fakku 2101-2200: Out but no File yet, someone please teach me how to explore in catbox.moe

Info & feedback welcome

archive.fo/xh0bk

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

archive.is/NylYn
>will probably win Worst Company award again
Was it worth it EA? Did you get enough pre-orders?

Electronic Arts Recent Stock Dip Raises Concerns

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/938126590491361280

oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/electronic-arts-recent-stock-dip-raises-concerns/45854/

A US legislator is planning new law that would prohibit the sale of loot boxes in videogames

archive.fo/etbYJ
archive.fo/3JQNr

archive.fo/bSKRu

Really grinds your coffee doesn't it?!

(checked)
Beats me, but redraws of character designs like pic related, and people defending these hacks is making my blood boil.

There are two problems I primarily have with the government getting involved with this.
Issues #1
How will this effect in-game scenarios? And, by that, I mean how will this effect games that have "gambling practices" embedded into them that doesn't require actual money. Most infamous example of Pokémon with the Game Corner. How would this new law effect games with features such as this?
Issue #2
At 2:50 of the video, the lady makes the claim that "We cannot protect the children all of the time", but every single device these days (That I know of) have some form of parental control. So, why not go after the game industry to emphasize that the ESRB correctly label games so that those parental lock systems work like they should instead of being wash?

And then it turns out that the only way you can get that "broken back" pose is by repeatedly slamming the character against a wall until her animation breaks.

Fucking racist white male trying to culturally silence a woman.

NEW COMIC

archive for last volume can be found here.
imgur.com/a/Mq2Gw

Stop sending me death threats you racist fucks

Yes I agree person that is not me.

Disgusting.

…but it's just elsa
These fucks are creatively bankrupt. I guess that's why they don't understand why people gravitate toward unique character designs.

gas it

>instead of being anything resembling a rabbit, it's another generic Elsa clone with another tumblr nose and possibly downs syndrome

That design is fuking ugly, what do you get in redesigning something?
it's like they're unable to create, and instead make mockery and pale imitations of things.

The ride never ends. Possible government intervention, revival of "think of the children" rhetoric and calls for bannings. Who knows if intervention will just stop here and won't overreach? Who knows if the long term end result will be positive or negative for the industry as a whole? Don't forget to say thanks to EA for their continual push because of greed and gamer shills/fanboys who kept buying into this crap for opening this can of worms.

But user, EA are allies with the gays! You don't hate the gays, do you?

That's what I want to happen more than anything. You can add as much gambling to your game as you want as long as you're happy with that AO rating. Either they find a way to make money that doesn't involve making people pay for things they don't want to buy or we're finally going to see a market for AO games.

On the one hand, we know that EA and their like would've one day have come back with another variation of loot boxes sooner or later, once BF2 had cooled down (they probably still will in some form of kikery).

On the other this does seems awfully suspiciously like the politicians want to regulate the shit out of vidya.

Oh, I'd love to see EA and the game industry try to pull that card about how the governments are only going after them because they show "A Range of colorful and diverse characters" and that the people trying to "hold them back" are a bunch of bigots.

I liked the ultimatum the guy made to the ESRB. Basically "either start self-regulating again, or we will step in and make you obsolete."

Far left could inhale a 747 through those nostrils what the fuck

Oh, you know at least one exec will try to make this all about "Trump's America."

That was perhaps the most non-Jewish thing Lieberman did. Makes me wonder if he was just acting on instinct, or had his heart in the right place but his actions were ultimately wrong.

In fact, I'm going to call it right now: It's going to be that retarded CFO of theirs who doesn't know when to shut the fuck up.

I posted the Bendilin thing to KIA, help spread it and his original tweet
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/7hv409/ben_spurr_an_early_target_of_poor_journalism_and/
twitter.com/Bendilin/status/934543681805275137

For those who missed it last thread, I've confirmed his Facebook was still active this morning so he's still alive. I know this isn't strictly GG related but he was an early target of SJWs and SJW game journalism, he's pro-GG, I've been checking up on him for 5 years, and I'm not the only one familiar with him. As someone that's been in a similar mindset I think he's legitimately pretty suicidally depressed and that if he was just pretending to get money he wouldn't have given up so fast. Aside from helping him catch up on bills until he starts getting welfare, a show of people at least caring about him might help. I found while making the KIA post that Guthrie literally testified in court that that she "would not feel sorry" if his life was "ruined" or feel responsible if he committed suicide. It would be a tragedy to let them be successful at this late date.
nationalpost.com/opinion/alheli-picazo-regardless-of-the-verdict-in-the-guthrie-case-weve-already-lost

I guess I'll mention that this personally reminded me of a different situation, the time black_visions on Reddit posted a suicide note on /r/mensrights talking about SRS, SRS raided the thread and urged him on, and he seemingly did it. I just lurked, did nothing, and basically stopped using the internet for a few weeks after that, I didn't even screencap their messages so they later got away with editing or deleting them. The whole thing got further obscured some months later when a troll pretended to be his sister and claimed to be suing reddit, and the real incident was forgotten. It made a big impression on me, for more than a year after that suicide went from something I had thought about every month or so to something I thought about almost every day. Before that I always lurked without really interacting. Most people don't know what it was like when there wasn't any real backlash against SJWs, especially because I was reading the SA reddit.txt thread before they created SRS. There was this new evil thing that there wasn't even really a name for, that grew from a handful of SA posters into this whole social phenomenon (plenty of it developed on Tumblr or feminist blogs of course but there are still elements you can trace back to SA). Sorry if this seems overly personal or like blogposting or something but I'm trying to get across why another case of a SJW target being suicidal and in a bad situation in life is especially important to me. I won't sit by and do nothing again.

this is true, but some can be easily bypassed. for example, most mobile games have it where it memorizes your credit card info, so kids can usually just purchase willy nilly the tokens that are $99.99, and the parents won't know until they get a call from their banks that their cards are maxed out/overdrawn.
what needs to be done, is that we should regulate games that use real life currency, kids get protected and the freemium cancer that is killing games gets to die.

another problem, is that apps like youtube might have "kid friendly" versions of those apps, but those accepted programs are reviewed by robotic algorithims and not people.
so lot of shit like "Elsa cheats on spider man with the hulk on the toilet" can get through.
this could all be circumvented if parents these days didn't treat their children as their children and not their "Friends"

I think that's way too obvious.

I remember this piece of shit used to be "Amy Rose", a trip/avatar/general faggot on cuckchan. He was a total cunt. Or should I say you are a total cunt?

Doubt it. That's not how the jew works, user. I suspect his jewish masters on the higher ups wanted him to ban vidya, because they were a threat to other Jewish owned entertainment industries at the time like music and movies. The jew had little influence in video games at the time, so they would send in politicians to try to crush the industry, before buying into the industry itself.

bleas follower my newd account :DDDD
twitter.com/RespectElves

Sorry I don't follow furries

Well they are on the side of evil after all.

Hello?

I was thinking of Tolkien's works as wel, since it has great applicability. (like how SJWs and Kikes cannot create beautiful things, only make mockeries) but I didn't want to make the comparison, since I don't want to look like those faggots who compare everything to harry potter.

*after realizing

fuck elves

How.. what timeline do I living? Is this the divine intervention?

Well I would put Tolkien's stuff a bit higher culture than Harry Potter since he was trying to craft a modern day Kalevala where as Harry Potter is complete trash.

No. I'm a regular in this thread that's been around from the beginning. The best method I know to prove it is that I own /ggg/, which other regulars should be familiar with. I don't really like to use it as a pseudo-trip because the only time I have to use it is when people are calling me a shill, it probably gives a bad impression since most of my posts are less confrontational, but here you go:

I did a bunch of the Boyer digging and some others, I made the strawpoll for one of the board migrations, I locally archived a lot of the early fullchan threads like pic related using Chan Thread Watch and helped get them onto archive.is, I've been involved in a ton of stuff over the years. I even was the first person pushing to only use archive.today instead of the useless Donotlink at the very beginning, I made the /g/ thread and posted the anti-Donotlink copypasta the first few times, though I don't have any way to prove that particular claim.

I kind of wonder if this will have an effect on the asian market. It'll be pretty weird seeing a korean grinding game without any gatcha shit.

Speaking of complete trash I should have put that sentence through the word processor a few more times before I clicked reply.

>>>/ggg/54

Pretty much or if you want to base it on The Last Unicorn, fantasy and all of it's splendors have disappeared, but only a few remain. Though it's a shame that unicorns are bastardized these days

Elves can go fuck themselves

Asian countries don't give a fuck what goes on in the rest of the world unless they're exporting a product. The west never sees most of those games.

No, user. It'll be death sentence to all gook and chink gacha P2W garbage MMO shits. Hundreds and thousands of shady AZN MMO companies will literally be bankrupted and after all the fusses we got a brighter vidya industry that deserve to Holla Forums.

ok

are you guys still digging?

Australian furry kike please lend me your wisdom.

elves can be cute.

You do have a point. Idon't think Harry Potter has made anything as beautiful as the music of elves, the comfort of the shire, the majesty of Gondor, or even the sad tragedy that is the Ents and the lost Ent-wives.

does this mean we'll get mmos that are comfy adventures again?

>>>/1428/

Finally, some decent OC.
Only when some chucklefuck forgets to link an archive to an important tweet.

Oh I am, diggin’ deep in them breasteses

That's just a JRPG. I say this as someone who loves JRPGs too.

No, user. We'll get more MMOs like Shadowbane and City of Heroes.

Don't be so sure gook, this its merely some threats and this in no way affects Asia.

Cheers m8

Left you a present, hehe :^)

can i know how did you know that im gook?

Pretty much. It's the Lay of Durin the Deathless vs "COR BLIMEY WE GOT US A FUKKIN' MAGIC MAP WOT, NOW LETS GO FIGHT WIZARD SNAKE HITLER!"

youre not even being funny with this
the only thing that is funny is you are from a shitty third word country and probably eat hamsters

nips will never let you do that.

Which is extra crazy considering the working conditions at EA are fucking horrible by modern standards.

Yeah I eat dogs and read the Quran, that's what we do in my communist country.

and most normalfags don't care about EA's horrible working conditions.
when explained to them, they will jsut say "hurr, I don' care s'long I get me cool games, EA is beast!"
these are the same people who will most likley forget the lootbox fiasco in a few weeks.

A simplistic story, I can handle. A simplistic setting with zero internal consistency, I can't. It's not even deliberate in the "MC breaks the rules because I want to show how bad my Mary Sue self-insert is" way. It's almost like Rowling is completely incapable of remembering what rules she set down for the world from one second to the next.

I think Rowling had the story ghost authored, hence the lack of consistency and her forgetting things about her own story.

The first two books had a charm to it, but after that, the story became a pissing match between Gryffindor and Slytherin, and Harry turning into a whiny little git.

Nah, once the 5th book came about it started to get too depressing. The first books were, "OH SHIT MAGIC, THIS IS GREAT," the next two started showing you it wasn't all perfect but it was still fun, but then it just started to get depressing.

Why haven't people dropped Harry Potter yet? The last book came out a decade ago, they're nice little ramps into someone's self-insert fantasy (Rowling admitted that she's Hermione), and people shouldn't be looking at them longer than 2 seconds because the world begins to fall apart once you begin to analyze it. Why is this treated like serious fiction?

Why do people still care about Sonic when the last good game came out in 1994?

The last good sonic game came out this year :^)

I>>13926050
Isn't Rowling connected to MI6 spooks?

No it wasn't. That's why the SJWeebs are so mad.

OP TIMBER!

Full doc with PDFs.

True, but I found it jarring that they introduced time traveling in book three.

Because they're too lazy and stupid to find better books to read. Then again, it's better to have them bastardize that series than touch something else.
So she wants to be a nigger.

probably because your english has quirks to it that don't sound natural to a native speaker.
>it'll be a death sentence
>hundreds of thousands
>after all the fuss
>we have a brighter

Because in the end, it was a book that at least 10% of the population read the entire time they were growing up, and it was just fucking fun. Capeshit often lacks internal inconsistency, but people love it. When it's otherwise that enjoyable, people will happily ignore flaws to enjoy it.

OP TIMBER!

Social media friendly version. Distribute in Japanese social media if you can.

Yeah, that was really noticeable to me too. I've read quite a few fantasy novels, some of which are pretty bad, but it still stands out as the most poorly thought-out setting. Really basic questions clearly aren't thought out at all. Why don't people use the magic they have access to except when the plot calls for it? What jobs do wizards have besides working for the wizard government and running magic shops? How does it even make sense for them to not know about the muggle world? Are love potions harmless as sometimes implied (like how in actual superstition they were basically about making luck go your way, same as wealth potions) or are they a way to rape people as sometimes implied? She invented one of the worst sports ever imagined because she wanted something where Harry would determine whether they won or not, and literally didn't consider whether she had left anything meaningful for the other players to do! The entirety of Goblet of Fire is supposedly about making him win so that he touches the cup that they've made a portkey or some shit, when they could have used any other object if she had actually thought it through as an actual plan that a person would come up with rather than as a loose justification for the tournament story she wanted that would have Voldemort at the end. So much of the plot and (especially) setting is a blatantly contrived justification for whatever she wanted to write without checking whether it made any sense.

I assume the main appeal was a certain atmosphere and basic concepts like finding out you're special and going to a magic school hidden from the mundane world and all that. Obviously she had a talent for that and hit on some elements that were compelling to large audiences. The annoying part is when people act like popularity means the rest should be taken seriously too. It's like assuming porn must make sense because it's sexy, or a game makes sense because it's fun. And then some people go around comparing people they don't like to doujin villains, as if those resemble actual people rather than collections of elements to evoke certain feelings.

I understand that because even I sometimes return to the comfy shit I grew up on. But, the way people try to treat as if it's some serious drama, that it's a political message, that it's anything beyond a bunch of kids fapping about in a magic school for seven years is what annoys me. Hell, you have people who will pay hundreds of dollars just to stay in the very hotel room Rowling stayed in while writing the last book. Yes, it's nice to see that she went from being a single mother struggling to get by to a world-wide successful author (And screenwriter), but is there anything to admire beyond that? Have any of her other books really gained any amount of traction because I haven't heard a damn thing about any of those? What about her actions, what has she done with her fortune?

This is probably it. It's the same draw behind all those "reborn in a fantasy world" mango/animoos.

user, these are probably the only books a lot of these people have ever read.

It's implied more then outright said because it takes a backseat to the plot, let me go autistical and answer your shit.

They don't outside of that, and due to conjuration and magic don't have needs that require others to fulfill, with the majority of all purchases producing magical items or sundries like clothes, cauldrons and complicated shit like wands. The magic they have can conjure food and water, but when it comes to goods they need actual skill.

Not harmless, and definatley magical date rape, it's just that wizarding society is pretty fucked up, enough to consider shit like transfiguration (ie turn into frog or whatever else) to be acceptable punishment for children among other things, with kids casting pretty bad curses at eachother that border on assault with the main issue not being that they casted horrible shit at eachother but that they casted magic in the halls for teachers though the idea seems to be that it's fine as long as you can reverse it.

Voldemort was specifically a product of a love potion relationship, where his mother love potioned his father for several years, and this is in the same book where love potions are heavily introduced with a loony girl who constantly tries to get into Harry's pants by way of love potion date rape, and Ron gets the brunt of it. One of the later books.

They're a minority that lives in hiding with a segregated mini-culture due to a history of wizards seeing normal people as inferior but they've also been wrecked by guns in the past and most of the shit about muggles tends to be circulated propaganda. The Weasleys live in a straight up wizard town, they travel by teleportation and have charms that specifically take their shit off the map, repel normal people, etc.

There are wizards who are born to muggles like Hermione, and they know plenty, but the majority of wizards live in tiny society.

It's actually the best tactical thing that they could have come up with, they had one of Dumbledore's inner circle kidnapped and impersonated, known for being a tad crazy so any odd or out of character behavior would be seen as his normal, and so on, while using a plant in the government to start up the old event while promising to make it safer to boost faith in the government as a PR thing upholding traditions and all that, some british shit.

Making a portkey out of anything would lead it to be detectable, but the cup was already enchanted and provided by the government so it was basically off limits for anyone to fuck with or scan, with the most paranoid motherfucker, Mad Eye Moody, who WOULD scan it anyway replaced by a spy.

Gist of that nonsense is that they pulled government influence to sneak in contraband to kidnap their target. The teachers of the school were some of the most powerful wizards at the time, and at the end of the series fought off hundreds of Death Eaters with only students for help and there was only ever one open position in which to infiltrate.

The Goblet of Fire things seemed ridiculous because those were basically the only means available to get that shit done. The books are solid, but it's over and done with anyway and no amount of hollywood bullshit is going to revive it. It's childhood, and that's all it is.

There's autists everywhere that spend their money on dumb shit like that. Take a look at Elvis. I know a lady who let a man eat for free at her restaurant for life for letting her wear some glasses that Elvis supposedly wore. The guy was telling the truth, but she couldn't have known that.

>enough to consider shit like transfiguration (ie turn into frog or whatever else) to be acceptable punishment for children among other things
They don't. That happens once with Mad-Eye Moody, and it was treated as a HUGE deal because no teacher is ever supposed to do that. It was meant to be a hint that he was actually a Magic-Nazi in disguise.

That second image is misleading. The game won't be trying to please everyone, no, only the censors.

need more of that salt, user.

lol

I've only read one page of the first book when I decided yeah not really for me. I know of it since I have relatives and friends who were into it heavily. The funny thing is at least from what I understand it. There are ways you can turn it around using the same material that some of the fans see as a parallel to real life world. Depending on the individuals obviously. You're not going to get anywhere with an unironic "le drumpf is voldemort we are the resistance, gaytors are death eaters" fanatic.

If they are semi reasonable however. Ask them what if's question in a language they understand. What if a character like Dolores Umbridge does have parallels in real life but not in the way they expect it. Have they heard of Melissa Click? What if the academic situation in Hogwart does have parallel again not in the way they expect it. Defenses against the Dark Arts classes becomes verbotten. Have they heard of university silencing ungoodthink, having safe spaces made literal with cookies and coloring books . The overall implication of the schools not preparing young people with harsh facts of real life?

Not every conversations have to be a debate or telling them that what they enjoy is not up to your personal standards. Do you like it when someone tells you vidya needs to "grow up"? Same shit. If you start off with that kind of approach the person you're talking with will likely become defensive and shut down any potential exchange. If they're fanatics then move on. If they're not, there is no point in making them hostile.

Is Ben Spurr dead?

No, from Facebook he's still alive (just depressed)

I spent like 3 hours on the old thread not noticing it was time for a new one.
Fuck, I accidentally posted before writing my post

Isekais. There are actually a lot of reasons they use a lazy plot base. The most obvious is that it's an easy way to introduce a different setting with a character that already thinks like us. It used to be a fun idea of "How would an average person with today's knowledge be in another world?" In a sort of being stranded in a fantasy world type of thing. But it just became "Ooh, our tech is fucking overpowered and so good." There's also the power play like you noted, wishing to be the most badass or being so different that you stand out.

There are a couple of isekais that work on it fairly well, to a degree I guess. Konosuba uses it to drag worst girl from a goddess position to a main character. Youjo senki puts a sorta sociopathic suit in an army position, with all their knowledge of human wars to help (don't go by the anime though. There's a lot of irony and they aren't as psychopathic in the LN). There's another with good character building that really just uses it for the mc's emotional backdrop and hating themself.

A lot of them are pretty shit though.

Does that prove he's alive?

Same can be said of things like fairy tales though. Not in the pejorative sense or sanitized disney version. A lot of the original collection of tales ie Grimm's fairy tales have violence sex and fucked up shit. But it's to impart some good warnings to kids that the world is not all nice and safe, sometimes there are monsters and evil in the world.

People think this but I've never read any sex in the original Grimm's. Lots of violence and racism though.

I was about to donate to the guy but he seems to be doing okay IMO. No idea why he's whining.

I don't have the text here, but there might have been one italian(?) version of sleeping beauty that she was awaken by the sound of her baby crying. She wasn't preggers before she slept.

Fugged up the reply. meant for
I need some sleep. Don't any of you faggots touch my manpucci while I do.

Isekai is huge in Japan - its become its own niche with entire sites and magazines dedicated to it. It's ultimate escapism - fleeing from the real world into one with easy, well defined rules inspired by games, and where basic knowledge makes you wise. In harsh Japanese life it's a very appealing prospect.

Konosuba was meant to be a parody/shitpost of the entire thing and ended up as the best of the genre, ironically enough.

As shit and cliche as they all are, some are a guilty pleasure of mine, like fast food. ReMonster and Kumo desu ka are absolute junk food but they slip down so easy.

The fanfiction harry potter and the method of rationality touches on a lot of the inconsistency's of rowling's works and makes fun of them / reworks them. It's a pretty fun read if a bit long. One of my biggest gripes when I first read the the original series, was why the fuck was hermoine in griffondor (regardless of the sorting hat fuckery).

Keep in mind I'm not so much saying that there's no possible way to justify those things as that they seem like things Rowling didn't think through when writing originally. I heard mentioned there's been multiple attempts to justify why Quidditch makes sense in supplementary material, but they're obviously not anything she was thinking of originally.

It seems weird that they don't have many needs that require others to fulfill, yet the Wesleys are poor and have to use hand-me-downs, They have income but there isn't enough left over to buy new clothes or even proper wands for their children, because it's all going to…something. It doesn't seem like Rowling thinking about the economy at all, it seems like her arbitrarily deciding they're poor as a character trait without thinking about what being poor even means for a wizard.

Sure, and that's sometimes shown pretty clearly, yet it's also treated very lightly when female students buy them at the place whose name I don't remember. You can say that's a product of the society being fucked up, but did Rowling really write that intending that it was so fucked up they approve of children raping each other? I think it's more that she wrote it in as a magical thing related to romance without thinking through just what it did, and then later developed it into a rape drug.

Someone made a $750 donation 6 minutes ago, it was only $155 before then after 10 days. Hopefully it's real, I don't know if there's any way to make fake donations on Gofundme.

LOL

Bitches don't play around when it comes to their wealth and territory aka husbands. Timeless lesson really.
With joos you lose was known even back then.

checked
It's sad to see Ai chan as an addicted slot jockey. Lootboxes have gone too far.

she shouldn't even HAVE an addiction to skinnerbox tactics since she's an AI, who the fuck programmed that in?

Looks like people could do chargebacks and you can request a refund within 24 hours. Neither seem without risks so it's probably real.

I guess I came and looked at that page just after someone donated that.

Isn't that a compliment? Kegals work wonders.

can I please have $800 for buying stuff for my dog for christmas

His most recent Facebook activity was 16 hours ago.

Well depends user, what kind of dog.

Emergent behavior possibly brought about by external kawaii stimuli. Just like your dubs.

a beagle with a missing toe

Then no. I don't have that kind of money anyway.

I can already think about around a dozen situations where they'd have saved major characters.

Nyberg please.

Is this fucking bait?

Is this bait?

no

I think you should pop a squat out of here, grommet.

There's been previous threads with someone spamming bestiality copypasta, right? We should probably report him without responding.

You are the same fucker who made a Holla Forums thread about fucking animals yesterday and got banned, right?

It's [Current Year], animal fuckers are the new gay What happened to society?

report him without responding.
Pretty much. Stop feeding them (You)s.

Doubt.jpg

Jews
Look at the downfall of the old romans, history is just repeating itself.

Nothing, degenerates were just given another platform to grandstand on.

The fuck is Flint talking about, does he have an axe to grind with the studio he mentioned?
archive.fo/3JQNr
Potential shitshow all around, but at this point there is a lot of horseshit that needs to be hosed off within and around the industry.

animal fuckers are bogus and need to get roped.

So he's probably fucked then. What sort of person spends this much on someone likely dead. Donate a fuck tonof cash then swipe away, what a cunt.

Its a bit harder to imagine a society with everyone using magic, especially one like what she made where the world has so many things about it which on the surface make it easier to live, but would break society apart. For that matter, how did they even let non-magic users develop science as far as they did when they treated the witch trials as a joke? When you have such a disparity between the people, you don't get people hiding, you get one group controlling the others.

Maybe this cycle will see an actual apocalyptic event to reset everything back to zero. One can hope.

what are you smoking son cause i want to stay away from that shit

It would be like one big gold experience requiem.

He cant just get a trash bag and fill it with the cans? Does he have a garage to store the bag in?

Imagine drinking 100 cans of soda in a week.
I buy cans just because if I see 3 or 4 sitting on my desk I know I've been drinking too much liquid sugar.

It's sparkling water. Can't you tell, he's diabetic and can't drink pure sugar. Never mind the fact that he called it soda cans initially.

Would someone just lie like that on the internet?

Imagine being retarded enough to waste money on 100 cans every week

it's funnier, because who the hell sells sparkling water in a can?

Who buys fucking WATER in cans?

But it's not wasting money because you get a $0.05 refund from the state :^)

Does anyone know the name of that google saftey thing that had anita and other SJWs on it? It was like something out of 1984

There's also the fact that generally cans have inner lining that has estrogen-like properties, which might help explain Bob's brain being fried

Americans

I've only seen them in bottles.
that shit goes for 58 cents a pop.
seems like a better deal than soda.now if only plain mineral water was that cheap. I'd be happier

This kike is disgusting.

feels bad mang also he has a gf that does not look so bad.

So facebook has propaganda videos that you can't hide or block
OBEY SUPREME LEADER GEORGE

But you can totally hide them.
JUST STOP USING FACEBOOK YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Melonpan living the dream.
His fucking apartment looks comfy as shit

Who is Nikie Niffen?

A friends ex girlfriend. I hung out with her once but it was awkward as hell

When will this slant eyed mollywhop fucking die?
you'd think him being accused of molesting someone would have made him hide in shame.

In other words living comfy one needs to be a banker?

Now I know what kinda degree I'm off to try and get.

not just any banker, a swiss banker.
evrey other job still has you live paycheck after paycheck

During the Australian plebiscite on gay marriage, I noticed twitter put an unclosable video on the right side of the site that was a news video interviewing the pro gay marriage people (in a positive light of course). I couldn't close it at all. If you scrolled down it kept playing audio and everything. Actual propoganda.

What a fucking degenerate, Jesus Christ.

so falling into a diabetic coma and dying?

in other words you need a masters in economics? How fucking hard can that be, get the masters apply for a regular job in my home country later leave and hope I can get a job in a swiss bank.

jfc

that shit is unreadable. (plus, picking out the logical fallacies in a series originally intended for little kids is pretty lolcow tier.)
fun fact, the guy who wrote that is a huge sperg who makes a living fleecing gullible people on the premise that he's the only person who can save them from The Matrix, which will be Hell created by superintelligent AIs in the future. (Look up "Roko's Basilisk", it's hilarious).
Seriously, though, the first HP book is at like a fourth grade reading level and chapters are exactly the right length to read one as a bedtie story each night. The series was marketed to people who literally grew up along with the books on release, and anyone else who sees any value in them is just a manchild/womanchild. (usually a womanchild in my experience)

good luck, user.

fuck off, nigger

it's not hard at all if you're already wealthy, otherwise i'm curious to know how the fuck you're going to afford a masters' degree in economics from a school 'prestigious' enough to get you that job

Is the flag with the pawprint a furry pride flag?

Fuck my other pic didn't paste. Bully me anons, bully me

No, its a zoophile flag.

Honestly I find him really pathetic.

The only flag I recognize is the rainbow flag. What is the rest of this nonsense?

Apparently it's an LGBT Memorial. I was going to add a gamergate flag to it but the owner showed up and I fled.

Would you want to have a conversation with a furry tranny? I learned a long time ago engaging with the other players is a mistake.

archive.is/4VKa7
LOL

Why doesn't he just crush the cans?
How the fuck does he drink 100 cans of something a week?

he's a fat fuck with no life even when compared to those of us here

Good evening…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA, YEEESSSSSSSSSSS.

Gee wiz.

Like I'm a fat fuck (not bob sized tho), all of my friends moved away and I'm not working until April; yet I don't drink a hundred cans of something a week.

You have to purposely have to go out of your way to do something like that.

I'm okay with this.

The greatest article of our generation.

0 fucking self awareness
How can anyone be this dumb?

If it's a 12oz can of carbonated water then it's not unreasonable that a person could consume a hundred cans in a week. On busy days I'll regularly drink more than a gallon of water to stay hydrated.

molto bene

muh anatomy
muh realism

Isn't that something new laws should cover if they were to be enacted?

It only has 1,300 followers and those numbers are abnormal for the account. It's been botted pretty obviously.

That would leave him as the emptiest thing in his house which would be a hollow victory if you ask me.

Fucking Buddhists and their religion of peace, isn't it?

Also I realize that fair few people who challenged my post on twitter are minors. Under 18.

Nintendo's audience? Maybe they thought they'd be safe from the tits there?

fucking Asians, I swear to God

The answer is it shouldn't. While game industry lobbies may not have enough pull to stop any laws from being enacted at all, their pull combined with consumers contacting lawmakers can help prevent sucha scenario, though there are no guarantees.

If they begin labelling things as literally gambling, rather than simply depictions of it, that's essentially a public admission that they consider these things gambling which would warrant government intervention anyways. Also, the ESRB has already gone on record stating they do not consider lootboxes gambling because you can't get money back out. This is honestly something that makes lootboxes worse than gambling from the consumer end though.

is it bad that i like the broken spine a lot more cause it looks like as if she's bending over

I honestly think she's gorgeous. She's not supposed to be realistic or anything, especially if you look at the other blades. And I really adore the snow rabbit theme. She's not my favourite blade but I would cuddle with and do unseemly things to her.

user, I wish you were around during the editing phase because it took months before an user who can translate moon came around.

This is a great piece of satire.
o-oh

I know the long term end result of lootboxes being fully allowed and unregulated is that practices like EAs will just be implemented more slowly so as not to rouse the normalfags leading to record profits. This will be "positive" for the industry as a whole in that they make more money :^). I'm willing to take a gamble as to the opposing guarantee, at least in my eyes, that publishers will continue to become bigger Jews as long as they're allowed and continue to normalize predatory, deceptive, Jewish practices that overall result in worse games coming out of the industry on average. If they fuck up the legislation, then it's time to mount a pushback for repeal or restructuring of the legislation just as there is now pushback against lootboxes. If such pushback is necessary, it will also be strongly supported by gaming lobbies.

I lost it.

Does anyone remember that Earnest guy that had the cartoon walrus avatar that proclaimed he would personally chase every big tittied bimbo out of gaming? It really makes you wonder what they hate more, so called misogyny? Or do they simply have a profound hatred of titties, or more broadly, the female form? Is that not in itself a form of misogyny?

Why is it when a republican christian prude demands we cover all the titties because they're unwholesome sluts the left becomes outraged, but when some male feminist soyboy cries that we cover all the titties because they're sexist and they make his peepee tickle the left cheers? At the end of the day the old right wing preachers of yesteryear proclaimed the same shit left wing male feminist are proclaiming now, and for the same reasons. The right wing preachers were celibate and hated lewdness because it challenged their convictions. Left wing male feminists are also celibatelel and have sworn to oppose so called sexisim, and lewdness challenges their convictions.

Well I say no more! I say titties should be allowed to fly free! Exposed for all the world to see! Let their blinding light shine upon all and vanquish the unworthy! Let every prudish soyboy weep as he shrinks away from their glory!

You got the first image without the Jew identifiers which will trigger normalfags' programmed anti-semitism detectors.

I don't get it?

And that is the reason why everyone will keep on calling them that. They react so strongly to these words it proves that, deep down under all that marxism indoctrination, they know what they are

I've seen a few trying to misrepresent the soy boy claims by saying that the alt-right doesn't like their use of soy sauce. Fuck that, they know it's the tofu and soy replacements they use to keep up their vegan diets.

I do believe when they say Holla Forums is eating onions though, because that's funny and it does sound like them.

You know exactly why. The left doesn't have any opinions, not since it embraced marxism, it just likes whatever is left and hates whatever is not, it's purely counter-culture.

I recently saw a video with some Polygamist family that has a new show on TLC. They were being interviewed by ABC. As I watched it I thought "Huh, the dislikes are a lot lower than usual for this topic. And the interview is smiling and telling them they have a beautiful family. What's different?" They always say a polygamist family is sexist, bigoted and misogynist and that the women are brainwashed slaves, why was it okay now?

Then I heard the father say "I consider myself a feminist." and the host say "That's right, they call themselves progressive polygamists. They've renounced their religion, they support gay marriage, and a woman's right to choose."

Buddhists have a long history of warfare. Buddhist monk soldiers is a trope for a good damn reason.

Found this while browsing the Japanese Xenoblade 2 tag on twitter.

archive.is/veMuU

Google translated: archive.fo/Md5Km

'adolf'

I think you missed this

It's both funny and a little sad that one of the West's most powerful weapons against regressive thought comes from the East, in a little isle that was nuked a few decades back.

Someone should probably update that.
The pic is quite old, I remember seeing before the rapefugee crisis, just imagine what UK's numbers are today.

Old news. But holy fuck, the madman.
archive.is/gHgqg

Oh. I remember him. Earnest Adams, the ex-president of IGDA, Tom Edwards' predecessor.

archive.is/iCmCC

Hah.

If someone has the data, I have the editor ready. Also, someone get Japan's rape rates as well so it'll be balanced.

Glorious

Talking about ideological imperialism at its most open.

South Korea is a really weird country.

To add to this, the reasons why SJW soyboys hate titties are obvious, but the reasons they give are utter bullshit. They claim they oppose lewdness because they oppose things like sexual objectification. So if I sexually objectify a fictional character that's bad because the fictional character has the same rights as a real person.

Ok, that's fine. EXCEPT their inconsistent with their own rules!

Because slutshaming is also bad, trying to make a real woman cover up is slut shaming. And yet they will slutshame a fictional character. SO do fictional characters have the same rights as real people? Or not? Or is it, like all things SJWs claim to believe in, whatever benefits them the most in the current circumstance?

Also you can break down what the female form means in general. To many societies throughout human history big breasts have been symbols of fertility. Of abundance, of creation. They're a signifier of adulthood, the most prominent symbol of womanhood. And yet soy boys hate them, and when they redraw them will make the characters flat chested. Robbing the character of her womanhood, stripping her of her adulthood, reducing the character to a lolicon fantasy to be pursued by pedophilic SJW male feminists. SJWs are so engrossed in their lolicon fantasies that people like Jason Schreier can see an image of a big breasted woman and it simply doesn't compute to him. He can't help himself, he sees a child. Or compare to that screencap from twitter recently! Wherein the SJW insists that a small girl in a pair of overalls is too sexual! Only a pedophilic devient would look at that picture and think she looked sexy. Leave it to the SJW to find a child sexy. Time and time again we've seen SJWs look at depictions of either adults or innocent chuldren and imply sexual natures to them. The problem is with them, not the drawings.

I've talked to anons who watched Korean drama garbage, even they know the gooks hate her guts and only like the fictional depiction of her instead of the actual one. Summoning Gookanon, appear or get sexualize

Good on them

(checked)

It's like 11pm right there now. He might be asleep after working the whole day to help pay off that debt that his family's under right now.

That screencap is an edit.
archive.fo/uCKvU

If I weren't really trying to look out for both my long term health and my weight, that's where I'd be going. That shit has Aspartame.

One of the reasons they give is that "sexually objectified" female characters affect and alienate girls who play the game.

…well fuck. I trusted you guys. Now I look like a dummy.

The video in the tweet was

I wonder how this crashes their system.

archive.is/E67Rt

Was it that cancerous code that gookanon talked about?
>Like Empress Wu Zetian of the Tang and her own father, she was drawn to Buddhism and presided over the completion of Buddhist temples. Notable amongst Buddhist structures she had built is the nine story wooden pagoda in Hwangnyongsa. On each story of the 80 meters high structure was the name inscribed of one of the neighbors Silla intended to subjugate.
Holy shit, it was medieval Korea version of president Park.

I expected it.

Make sure to add dates and sources to the statistics.

It's not like they could make a more retarded selection after they went with (you).

I wonder if there's an accurate translation of this Korean "chivalric code" so it could get checked out on how cancerous it was. That's the only way to find out and put it side by side by the code of chivalry that Europe in the Middle Ages to see what went REALLY wrong.

The Mallow pic was my edit and start of the mini meme for that tweet. It was a jab at how puritanical they act since even with Mallow there, you can find ways how she's too risque for an all-ages game/anime/whatever. Consider how some of them didn't like the "Press A to Pound" meme speaks volumes. SJWs get too afraid to joke about such matters since they feel they can be one slip-up away from being essentially the same "toxic" "problematic" person they strive not to be.

top kek, France with the mohammad comics and Japan with attractive women in anime/games are blowing SJW cucks out.

Cry more faggots.

All I can think about is farting

She looks like a A Wyatt Mann caricature

I have one from (((Wikipedia))), so it's probably garbage but it still worth to compare it with European one.

European "chivalric code":

Korean "chivalric code":

It seems that Korean one lacked rules about defending commoners, early seed of patriotism and removing kebab.

Fucking wew.

(nice digits)
The European chivalric code is basically about heroism. The stuff legends are made of.

(checked)

You're right. Korean's code of chivalry really lacks the rules on how to defend their land, especially those who are ruled. Holy shit. I would rather live in a charted town than under a Korean monarch if I live in the middle ages, at least feudal lords actually care about commoners and artisans.

archive.is/478cC
archive.is/e3wgp
Update on Mashable: Shit's still fucked.

Why do people keep making Freya's tits big? Completely misses the point of her original design and makes her redundant as Danielle just does that far better.

This is what you get for not reading the thread you downloaded the picture from. Had you done so, you would have known it was an edit.

A lurker from Worst Korea just posted here, and he knows Gookanon.

OH SHIT NIGGER. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Lillie is best grill this gen then ghost leader

Mallow is just generic brown opai loli and that water leader is fucking awful, god knows why she is getting a nendo

I don't know the context so I feel like this is a Sarcastic jab, which is probably wrong considering you shouldn't give jabs like that in a professional setting.

Do you even know what "oppai" means?

If Mallow is oppai to you i'd hate to see what flat is.

I'm making webms while I rewatch Stargate. I feel like these are worthy of some photoshop edits.

You're right of course. I feel ashamed. I violated two of the most important rules.

Is stargate on netflix? I've never watched the series, only the movie and stargate universe.

Lana is super popular in Japan, going toe-to-toe with Lillie. Helps that she has little twin sisters and a Mom that all look like her.

Korean Gamers Outraged Over Western Feminist Revisions To Their History

archive.fo/iCmCC

Hate to break it to ya…. But beat you to it.

Slowbro.

The only one that can considered oppai this gen is Wicke

I wonder if this will get more traction? There's nothing funnier then virtue signalling like this backfiring.

I hope so.
By the way, if someone is missing images from gook about Worst Korea you can get these in this thread:

Just hurry, because it has few spammers right now.

:^)

No. Also, you've only seen the two worst things to come out of it.

Don't forget literally all the shit that happened under Park.
>>>/gamergatehq/246229
>>>/gamergatehq/326174

Anyone against SJW should know about Park. OP Korean BBQ still needs pushing in that regard IMO.

Maybe santa will deliver early. It's always funny to see socjus reveal their true selves when they overreach.

archive.is/74J6W

Which one of you brave souls will face him in the Halls of Debate?

damn my eyes. For a second, I thought he specified only Alabama and not all of America, and was wondering what gamers had to do with Judge Moore.

Is Ash's name Satoshi in Nippon?

Yes, he's a self-insert for the original writer. Explains why both the story and Ash are completely fucking retarded.

She often is drawn with a loli figure and larger breasts like how Noise draws his lolis
So yes she is oppai
exhentai.org/g/990412/80ab07d750/

We really need to push OP Timber- and let them know not all westerners are like this.
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
(Send info to Jap devs and artists)

I really want to understand why this is happening and why this person as an audience.

Mallow's no early AG May, but she's not a 2x4

Are you serious

It's all to control a form of expression.
Art was taken over to limit the idea that meritocracy was good, and limit expression (making people feel isolated with how they feel about various things).
TV and Film were taken over to promote politics- HARD.
And they want games to do a little of both.
Hence the cries that "games must be art to be better" which is followed by "it can't be -ist."

I know we got consensus cracked a while ago into doing "good PR"- but honestly, just keep trolling SJW and asking why it's bad it's sexist (according to them). They say sexism is bad (with their twisted definition), so say you want sexism.

(Satan'd)

The game version (Red) can be seen that way, since the original game had Satoshi as one of the default names. Tajiri used Red in the first game as the avatar to experience the same thrill of bug hunting he did as a kid.

The anime Satoshi/Ash? That's more giving him the clueless shounen hero doofus characterization.

Literally Who?
Again. Who?

Give me some Nipanons and I'll gladly send them the docs myself, but as it stands we're banking on luck and goodwill.

XC2 got off relatively well but we still need a foothold there the way American Democrats have a presence there.

iirc mombot already mentioned to politely send that type of info to english speaking nip devs. Sending a few to similar nip fans might not hurt either. Unfortunately someone either on the twitter front or nip imageboards is needed for that, I do not have any account on any social media and I don't speak moon.

So, with Trump saying that Jerusalem is Israel's capital, I think he has something going here because among the leaders saying that "It's a bad idea to do that", Netanyahu was one of them (According to this morning's news). Also, I just found out that they killed Jews during the Crusades as well. To explain the context, I was making that joke that "Soon the Fourth Crusade shall begin", and my dad said that it's not appropriate to make that joke because the Crusaders also killed Jew because they believed that Jerusalem is for the Christians (Which it is). I haven't really studied the Crusades, so that knowledge was unknown to me.

What's the context of this scene, and what are they talking about? I don't understand moon quite yet.

Are you telling me that the soyboys are a bunch of gay' pedophiles on top of being sexual assaulters? Wouldn't really surprise me.
Yeah, as a general rule, don't believe screencaps unless they have an archive in them.

Uh, user…

In the show, or in porn?

The original anime writer's name is Satoshi, and Ash's Japanese name is Satoshi. That's my only reason for saying that.

Is a huge reason why Constantinople ended up infested by Turk roaches.

Sjws can't understand that 'GASP" they aren't real.

Well, that explains a whole hell of a lot.

I hope I get the 7s

So who's the winrar?

twitter.com/tak_fujii
twitter.com/harada_tekken

I'd omit Kojima since he's a westaboo, and Kamiya bans people plus Nintendo has never censored his stuff.

Nigger am I the only one with a Twitter account? A bunch of the GG people I follow are still active- yet they didn't do anything with it.

IIRC, it's a Jew lie perpetuated for free pity points. Then again, the place I read it from as practically begging for another one and evangelized it. Not saying that it shouldn't be, but he was giving such a hard sell it might have some half-truths.

You know, if you replace the world "Goauld" with "SJW" this show becomes really funny.

When Jerusalem was taken during the crusades they fucking killed EVERYONE even the Byzantine Empire people. Who asked them to be there in the first place.

Crusades history is a bit of a mess.

Stop making me want to binge watch Stargate again. But at least Tealc is getting work again, especially as the Dad of War in GOW.

I'm only rewatching it and making webms because a bunch of faggots are spamming DS9 shit, and Stargate deserves more love than DS9.

I'm doing that right now. Started rewatching the series Thanksgiving weekend. I'm currently at the point where SG1 goes to Hell (Literally)

I kinda like how he blocks everyone sjws to us alike with stride.

Byzantines were also piloting to back stab the Crusaders those times were batshit.

Poo poo poo pee pee

That was probably one of the best, "Oh god DAMMIT not this guy again" in all of television.

But he also blocks people that "annoy" him. So someone trying to raise the alarm might just piss him off.

He will without a doubt, block ANYONE trying to start some sort of drama. That's 100% respectable.

I loved the movie and the series, well the first 5 seasons till they dragged it too frigging long, but yeah, it deserves a lot more love.

Good taste, can't wait till the Reboot Stargate Trilogy is gonna come out soon and I'll just weep at Pedowood's raping of my memories.

no first for benis, therefore sage

Also, I was originally against making a list of Jap devs to prevent sabotage for those who watch our threads and HQ.
Best way to disrupt westerners talking to them is to be a westerner and abuse them so they don't engage with other westerners, or feed them false info to dilute the message.
I am on board for a list as we need progress on it, as progress with risk of sabotage is better than none at all (plus my fears may be false- parties like Literally Who might not even be watching as intently anymore). On top of that, we should avoid weekly goals- as dog-piling Japanese people pisses them off.

Damn, not even a Holla Forums comic can compete with whatever the fuck that is

Bet you also watched Stargate Atalantis and Universe :^) No user, it's just my preference because for some TV series, they drag things too long for me to care anymore, but I usually finish seeing it when the whole season is available to watch it all in a single setting.

I unironically enjoyed Atlantis and Universe.

The first is a slightly ugly kid who might end up being slightly prettier when she grows up if she doesn't allow herself to become monstrously obese.
The second suffers from some kind of skin condition that destroys melanin producing cells and looks really stupid if you are a nig.
The third looks like a black/jew crossbreed which would invalidate some of Holla Forums's theories regarding Jewish support of racemixing between whites and blacks.

You cannot write this shit. Goddamn it.

My response to his hot take. Plz no billy.

Where are you watching it user? I want to join in.

Even though I thought it tried too hard to channel BSG, I thought Universe was interesting.
Atlantis however, with the exception of Rodney, I thought was all around pretty terrible.

I'll bully you for that cocky unfunny phrase

It's the same girl.

Atlantis is good. Universe is a mixed bag. I can see why they did it (To do something different with the Stargate series instead of another "Exploration Space Opera"), but it was too cliche filled in it's first season. I heard things improved with the second season, but I have no way to verify that. I haven't actually watched Universe since it's original airing.

It's the same kid in each picture.

Twatter and infodrop on social media was never my strength tbh.

All good points and agreed.
It doesn't have to be a LW, it can be any aggro or burnout looking to cause shit. Or even drama causing attentionfags. Bring or mirror it on the other you know where board if it has to. Been there done that with having ops too out in the open.

Atlantis was more of the same shit for me, got bored, while Universe on the other hand, Stargate-setting but was pretty much a drama-filled soap opera, but Dracula was a pretty cool guy in that series.

Question.

If some crazy feminist or communist tries to destroy your property, will you go to jail if you punch them to defend your property? That is something I wonder when I see people protest.

I think the only place that has it to stream legally (unless you want to buy it) atm is hulu.

Legally, no. When taken to court, however, that's another manner. I remember a case from a few years back where a guy attached fish hooks to the back of his car's steering wheel to stop people from stealing his car. He ended up getting fined because of how badly he screwed up the thief's hands and because of "unlawful containment" or some shit like that.

Even "Trust but Verify" might not work in the future.
archive.is/Yf1z1
archive.is/Zchoe
Combine that with the video of people saying one thing then it being edited to say the opposite (or how with the right sounds said you can tailor it into almost anything), and THEN combine that with making it low quality to blur anything wrong and an audience more than willing to believe anything to defame their heroes-
In short, audio and video evidence can be falsified and everyone will believe it because it looks real.
The sooner you guys help hammer in the current MSM are lying cunts, the better. Call them out for every lie. Every. Lie.

I thought we were living in a society of law, not some hippy shitty land where the 'law' depends of how much harm others cause themselves doing things they shouldn't inside your property. I'm starting to miss the Bush years where everyone could be shot just for getting too close.

While that is scary as fuck, I wish I had access to that technology to make cool movies.

Tweet to send out:
twitter.com/rugliabeoulve2/status/938390973264158720

I've been here ages, and I have no idea what you mean. Not that you should tell me what it is, I clearly need to lurk more.

Wew.

God damn it. Now I'm scrolling through twitter. God I hate the shitheads on there, goon twitter is basically a room full of fat guys sniffing their own farts. I get nauseous just seeing screencaps, let alone scrolling through their bullshit timelines. ANd It's just amazing to me just how many people hate mombot, and all they ever have is "she's actually a guy durrrrrrr" they literally never try to attack her arguments. Never.
God damn I wish mombot could do something to prove she's a woman. The salt would sustain me for months.

so, she's like a giant bunny with a human face?

It's the same girl with micro-chimerism. She had some fetal cells from the mother that didn't contain melanin, which initially you couldn't see because those were very small in count. It's not that well known how exactly it happens but what is known is that they are foreign cells from the parents. What happened in the image is that the white cells multiplied and took over, making her transition from black skin colour to white skin colour. In many cases, the cells persistant from previous pregnancies, but in general microchimerism is fairly rare and linked to immune-system related diseases.

the cells are persistant from previous pregnancies

Pretty sure that's man trapping, not defense. Hiding shit to hurt an intruder is very illegal compared to visible defenses like barbed wire and fences.
If you're going to hurt a thief or vandal you have to do it in person.

is it bad that journalists are to me like jews are to Holla Forums?

user, this is the umpteenth time you've gone on twitter to depress yourself and then come here to talk about how twitter depresses you. Just stop.
She already has if you weren't being such faggot and paid attention. The problem is that SJWs don't care about facts and you know it.

Well most of them work for the kikes

Spy craft/army tend to move technology, before similar tech becomes "softened" for public use. Telecommunications, computers, internet, etc.
While we'll eventually get vidya where the characters will say your name with natural flow, and porn where the girl will scream your name- remember about 10 years prior they'll have whistleblowers that just so happen to be caught on video doing despicable stuff, or politicians against marxism/communism just so happen to be caught saying something that condemns their campaign.
The trick is to prove it is false without coming across like you're grasping at straws.
Vs.

|>
|

It's the mouth, isn't it?

If Hillary had won this dweeb would be going on about how FBI is corrupt and shit at its job.
Also isn't conflating first responders with FBI kinda disingenuous.

An elf showing its butt?

To me, it's trannies.

it's showing it's butt so birds passing by can poop on it.

What I'm talking about definitely exists, it's not a yuge secret but it's probably better for you to figure it out yourself. And that's all I'm going to say about that.

Then put down the damn internets and go outside.
This shit again? Do you understand what dubs told you?
You won't get any "LOLOLOL SALT", all you will get is increased chance of her being stalked by aGGros. Take a break from twitter before it rots your brain permanently.

lewdgamer.com/2017/12/05/fakku-acquired-kitty-media/
archive.is/6SXGy

twitter.com/FAKKU/status/935317936146993159
archive.is/dSRG3

Fakku continues to spread. Unfortunately, there is still no cure.

What was exactly wrong with Fakku?

Not that I'll ever use a shit controlled by a jew.

Does Kitty Media do any loli?

He snitched about sadpanda.

It's a long story user but to sum it up it up they make CR seem like they aren't jews.

They did Kite.

He also sends DMCAs their way for licenses they acquire, right?

Yes.

Good thing I deactivated my Facebook account 6 years ago.

And they say 3D porn is full of snakes.

Oh boy, I get to post these!

I think you forgot to mention that there tends to be an overlap considering the name of the journalist you just picked

Yes

You're both right. It's too cold to go outside though, but not too cold for vidya

The only Kite I know is .HACK

Lord Garithos approves this.

why?

I thought google was for free and open internet

I wonder if people will attack this game again.

I've been reading about the response to that hawaiian guy's anti-lootbox thing and I'm pretty disappointed by how stupid people are. They say if you don't like loot boxes in your games you need to vote with your wallet. But the way it works is that if you don't buy their game you aren't their customer and they don't care about you. You have to buy the game and spend no money on lootboxes for the data to show you aren't buying them but then they have your $60 plus $30 for the season pass to unlock the rest of the story. You're still giving them your money and you only end up with 1 vote while streamers and whales each get hundreds of votes against yours.

And for some reason everyone is defending Overwatch for having the most fair crate system out there. It's like nobody remembers that most of its content updates since release have been limited time events for skins that cost 4x the usual price in order to compel people to spend the most money possible or miss out on getting that skin/animation they want for another year. Those event boxes weren't even guaranteed to drop something related to the event!

If they took a second to check out dead game Heroes of the Storm they'd be able to see the next step of Blizzard's master plan. After players collected most of the skins and were sitting on a huge pile of special currency (shards) they were able to buy whatever new skins came out in whatever variation right away breaking away from the loot box gamble. In order to solve this new problem Blizzard decided they were going to make the most popular skin for every new hero release cost $7 for each variation and you can't ever get it from a box or buy it with in-game currency. People who spent hundreds of dollars on crates, thousands of hours playing the game, people who bought dollar a day exp boosters to get free crates more effectively, all those people got totally ripped off. Any of these big companies can at any time decide that their system of gambling has provided enough profit one way and "generously" allow players to buy them individually at a massive price hitch.

sourcegaming.info/2017/12/06/vol544/
archive.fo/tBLsI

All Google wants from it is to have it there to eliminate any new ISP so that it could maintain its position among the elite companies.
But yeah, Net Neutrality™ being repealed is just going to literally kill the internet, there is no need to resort to such barbarous things like breaking up monopolies and easing regulation on new ISPs.

Yet you're on Holla Forums

Are traps homosexual?

3d porn is full of (((lizards)))

Doesn't google own netflix?

I think most of them are somewhat bisexual. Afterall the trap is usually a male that has internalized his lust for woman, but "being a woman" he must now seek out male companionship.

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/27309.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28540.html
archive.is/w5EXu ……….

I'll give you a (You) because I'm really, really sad for you.

One bunch of cringy larpers insulting another bunch of cringy larpers while both accuse each other of being undercover FBI agents.
And somehow WE should care?

Worse. Soros holds shares on Netflix and Google.
archive.is/TW0Bb

Looks like it's some sort of tit-for-tat between Google and Amazon. Amazon apparently doesn't let anyone sell Chromecasts or TVs with embedded Chromecast on the Amazon marketplace or to stream Amazon video on Chromecasts. So now Google has pulled the Youtube app in retaliation.

Iconoclasts in January

This was the game that got stepped on/over for indie awards, right?

Goddamn nintendrones are fucking rabid
archive.is/viIsB

Wow that IS a surprise user I agree
these idiots have been all over the Holla Forums threads forever, you know. It's not about "nintendrones", it's about D&C shit as usual.

I can tell who the shills are user. There's been a lot of genuine anons around recently who are legitimate nintendrones, maybe they feel emboldened to come out of hiding because Nintendo is having a resurgence but this isn't just shills.

Meet up kinda defeats the point of being anonymous.
And if you don't care for the anonymity you might as well fuck off to a forum like sa or resetera.

If you shut out people from parts of internet for business reasons, you aren't for free and open internet.

You sound like a nigger tbh famicom.

What do you guys think of the "The Silence Breakers"? I honestly think they are overrated. Bunch of women enduring sexual harassment to advance themselves and once they are high enough they use it to further advance themselves by playing victim.

It seems like a person who's super late to the party. If they really cared they would've done something when TV got popular.

Well, I mean, of course there are dumb nintendrones, but the "muh archive nichegamer for that bad review" thing has been tried for months now. It's nothing new and it sure as hell wasn't pushed to defend nintendo, but specifically to ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK nichegamer

Ah, that makes sense.
I was on a semi-hiatus from Holla Forums at around the time when botw came around, didn't realize the shilling campaigns against NG still had any actual weight behind them (which they didn't but the amount of people they managed to put together to attack based off something shitty like an against-the-grain review score was surprising)

Honestly, I think it just promotes "listen and Believe" and it's only a matter of time before this witch hunt to get out of control.

Well, #metoo did get neofag killed so they got that going for them but as says it promotes the listen and believe attitude of disregarding innocent until proven guilty. It helps completely undermine one of the main principles that western society is built on and it's terrifying that it's being pushed so hard.

I believe there are genuine cases within it, I believe there are cases where they consented and only now claim it was assault, and I believe there were cases where it never happened. The problem is, the latter two (desiring attention over justice) tend to make themselves louder than genuine cases.

It's why I keep posting "allegedly" in the Sexual Harassment database for journos and soyboys on HQ. If it's true, it'd prove our point about them being hypocrites. But if false, I'd rather not use fake news to beat them down. We've done well with the truth, and we'll continue to do so.

I was talking to someone the other day who Believed Roy Moore was guilty but Al Franken was innocent, simply because more women accused Moore. I`m certain that`s some sort of fallacy.

It's rule by the mob.

That is one of the reasons it started. The other two being distracting from pedowood, which hasn't really worked since a lot of big profile accusations came from there, and attacking their enemies, which also has been hit or miss. Yeah, Moore got accused, but so did Franken and a lot of people from Hollywood have been accused at this point.

That is, an ad populum fallacy I think.

Dev sometimes retweets Rami and the socjus chuggers, so well, thats that

archive.is/TYkIH
archive.fo/NDpM6

VIDEO: Censored Gaming - "Calls To Censor Detroit: Become Human In The UK"
hooktube.com/watch?v=CzzKBMPKv8E

VIDEO: Does The PS4 Game Detroit: Become Human Need To Be Censored?
hooktube.com/watch?v=GtfJC709S_8

There's photo evidence of Franken's shenanigan however.
archive.fo/7yf5U

So it looks like XC2 is currently doing better then XCX and XC.

I guess there's no mention of Corey Feldman, or "An open secret".

Forgot to add but yeah, there's something rotten that the fucks are desperate to distract and cover up with that.

I don't believe it

"I hate gamers and the internet because they don't share my political views." is all i got from that post.

Nintendrones.

Without question.

I missed the post, it's already deleted, what did he say?

Well all the publicity SJWs gave it by crying about tits, a single glitched pose, and the non-glitched completely physical posture of character sure helped.

Physically possible*

I thought that was only a joke.

So, I just finished making a few captions over at /d/. How are you folk doing?
I guess, the usual?

We should be archiving sites REGARDLESS of our view of them. Just always include a site link with the archive link.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=CzzKBMPKv8E
>hooktube.com/watch?v=GtfJC709S_8

Couldn't Sony get around this by telling the UK to "Piss off". And, if they're insistent on the game needing to be censored, then say that any EU release is cancelled, give the public a firm reminder that the PS4 is region-free, and proceed to release the game in other regions unaltered and with all of the languages available?

I despise David Cage, but it isn't even a real child and you are not even playing the one abusing it.

Is Rowling guilty of the hanus crime of fictional child abuse?

There was a remake of a movie this year that starts with a boy getting his arm bit off by a clown and then dragged into a gutter and killed.

I'm going to say that Chelsea herself posted that. After all, it's basically proven that she knowingly provoked people in order to keep the victim narrative going. Even spending money on ad placement to get a response.

Thank you user.

These people are idiots, but you have to remember that people will avoid buying games if they are filled with microtransactions. Plenty of gamers don't want to even engage with those sorts of people because they just don't care about pay to win games.

Just sit back and enjoy the approaching shit storm of

It's already arrived, EA's CFO won't stop talking about it.

It's a shitty justification for being passive and lazy. There are two massive flaws regarding accelerationism. Firstly the fact that you are assuming that a collapse will come soon, for all you know it could be 20 years away, and secondly (which is the biggest issue with it) the fact that you are assuming a collapse will inevitably lead to what you want. Even if you somehow manage to get a group of accelerationists that aren't lazy shits and have a plan for what to do when a collapse happens in order to take over, there will be others competing against you for that power and it's highly likely that they are better funded and more prepared than you are.

No way, it's going to get a lot worse than this. It takes a lot, or something big, to get gamers going, but once they are going, they don't stop. And this has been building up for decades. This EA thing is definitely not going to be the last of this. Specially since EA kept pushing the limits further and further when people complained

Post more accelerationism memes.

If I recall correctly, Disney had one of their studios or something overseeing EA's use of the IP. They were completely aware and complicit in EA's practices, and the mouse only got pissy when PR got bad.

It just boggles my mind how so many people think Disney is a benevolent company. Spergs like Moviebob want Fox to be bought out by Disney, pretty much allowing for less competition in superhero flicks and movies in general, just because Fantastic 4 was bad.

It's possible they knew about that the backlash would happen, but they were also hoping the usual dogs, like Reddit, would take it lying down. Remember how EA tried to stage that AMA, and it blew up in their face?

Actually, would governments have really cared if it wasn't for the bad PR?

Blob and the rest of crew ride high on emotion thought, not logical thought.

I love how Blob goes on and on about being a supporter of a Superior Future™, but he supports literally every single thing that would only result in turning the entire world into one gigantic slave state where like five people lord over 7.5 billion serfs.

Of course not, but it makes them look good.

Oh yea, pic related.

Funny thing is that even back in the 90's, some people talked about a collapse.
I wouldn't put any faith in waiting for a collapse to happen before building the replacement.

Hollywood gets a free pass when it comes to killing children.

I know about them, but I don't think there would be any mass killings. More like mass starvations in labor camps to get as much work out of the slave class as possible.

What did they mean by this?

The anti-spirals will come?

With all nukes that will be dropped during WW3, there has to be damage.

(Checked)

Do you think they think in long term?

More please

twitter.com/perlmutations/status/938272497551708162
archive.is/F6jpC

Nice try, Deathstroke.

Unbearable. The >tfw shit makes it cluttered and a pain to read, I had to stop midway. it doesn't help the caption in anyway. That caption thread on /d/ is full of poor writing that only the most desperate for fetish captions will enjoy.

How long until another one bites the dust?

So how long until he gets outed as a sex pest?

He did get the Republican and Democrat parties mixed up?

It boggles the mind how people like moviebob can say the shit they say and not realise just how batshit evil and crazy they sound. The legit monologue like cartoon supervillains

Rape allegation on Ron Perlman in 3, 2, 1…

Anyone know a better place to find Touhou products rather than J-LIST? Or is J-List the go-to supplier?

Question: out of all the people who have been accused of sexual misconduct, how many were Jews?

This is why no one takes these fucks in Hollywood seriously when they try to actively defend their own. It pisses me off how he tries to deflect from his own party doing this shit but then project their shit onto others. Especially after a lot of these accusation against Moore turned out to be troll attempts.

A high number, even Larry David himself called it out.

How long until the Curse of Two-Scoops strikes him down with sex pest allegations?

people will never speak against their designed party

Go to /a/'s buyfag thread

The replies to that tweet are nothing but liberal fart sniffing. It's all highfives and regurgitating things that happened decades ago, all while ignoring the shit from their own side. There are dozens of people calling out the liberal hollywood shit that's going on right now, or even the shit with clinton. Nobody will respond to any of them. Not a peep.

The Republican party is shit, John McCain is a warmongerer, George W Bush is a faggot looking to redeem himself in the public's eye, and Paul Ryan needs to resign. Also Jeff Sessions is worthless. There we go, I just did that.

So we got one party full of out of touch dumbasses and another party full of delusional psychopaths. Great.

I mean lib voters won't bad mouth their party and vice versa

Why not vote third party for a moron who doesn't know what Allepo is, or for a crazy environmentalist chick who scammed people out of cash to try and recount votes?

Something something shadowbans.

I want chinks to say mccain never was a war prisoner but someone who stayed to rape them.

Because political people are mindless zombies that do nothing but froth at the mouth and spoil everybody's evenings. Tribal fuck heads that snif their own farts, roll around their huge boxes and shout at each other across the hall. God I fucking hate politics. Seriously, everyone hates political people. Everyone knows that one asshole that always wants to talk about politics, and the fucker is always mad. And I swear that's all twitter is, political shouting matches. And the best part is nobody that's doing the shouting knows a goddamned thing about what they're shouting about.

Here's what you do: kill all the politicians and all the political assholes. Then you make the leadership a requirement like jury duty. As soon as you turn 21 you're put into the pool, and when your name is drawn you have to be president for a week.

Moviebob is over 21, so is Dobson.

Throw in front line service and disqualify career politicians and non frontline people and I would like yours.

That's why you only get to be president for a week, anything you try to do will take longer than a week so nothing will ever be done. So basically the government will just leave us the fuck alone, and every week another retard get's to feel special.

Or pretty much any foreign leader, which is very telling in that you can see the only contact he has ever come across in regards to Mexico is the local taco stand. I mean, fuck, he doesn't even know anything about the Koch brothers outside of "hey, it's those business guys".

Faggots are continuing to push that there was no fanservice in previous xenoblade games.

Honestly I think the worst part is that the redraws are always ugly as fuck. I'm not gonna complain if someone makes a cool-ass alternate version, but they never do. They always some hideous tumblr abomination.

Where is this from? I need to know what the guy looks like.

That's fucking bullshit. Bikinis in both Xeno 1 and X have always been a thing. Not to mention EVERYTHING in Xenosaga.

>X was the source of much controversy for the censorship on content that wasn't just "fanservice"

Here's a picture of him.

Is this a rhetorical question? These business practices have been in place in a bunch of games for a while now. EA just fucked it so bad that it got attention.

Until I got my first job I honestly compared everything's value to how many video games I could buy for that money.

I remember Sharla having jiggle physics. I also remember a lot of fanservicey armor, especially for characters like 7. You can strip characters down to their undies. One of the (male) characters even got advantages when doing so.

This cunt can fuck right off.

I really hope people in the comments are eviscerating him, but something tells me a soyboy youtuber like that will have a hugbox.

I wonder if there's any maneuvering by Trump for saying Jerusalem is Israel's capital outside of negotiations.

If you get your opinions from some soboy on youtube, you probably don't even play games.

Please tell me this is ironic. It just sounds like he's taking the piss out of the people whining about the game.

Why was this deleted? I wanted to see the Youtube bullshit without giving him any clicks.

It was commonwealth realm, the faggot did a comparison video on XC1 and XC2.

Some people called him out on it.

Get fucking bullied nerd.

talk about proving us right

Wait, It's still there. But the first and last images are both 404.

Holy fuck that guy is so low T he is transmitting estrogen over the internet.

user, you do know how cookies work, right?

Poor Al Gropen

So it turns out that the character that's a "huge titted sex object with a broken spine" is actually pretty motherly.

SOMEONE PLEASE GET ME THE JAPANESE VERSION OF THIS SCENE MY EARS ARE BLEEDING

If Dahlia's voice was huskier, it would fit. The kid is awful, though.

WHAT THE FUCK

Can you webm the part where Jack talks about Carter assaulting him, and Daniel's response?

I don't understand all the hubbub this is causing.

so she is a southern belle mother/older sister?

I would say she's a mother/older sister in character. Southern Belle is her voice.

Her japanese name is Tsuki and she's a rabbit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_rabbit#Asian_folklore

Have a bonus of Carter sexually assaulting Jack

Whats with all those different accents

10 bucks says Tits McGee has an Osaka accent in the Japanese version, and since it's a "southern" city with a weird way of talking, they gave her a southern accent. But Xenoblades is localized in Britain, which explains the british twit accent on the kid.

Captioned porn pictures are such trash. Worst is when the text is all over the picture so it's close to impossible to find the original image due to the hash being all fucked up.

Compare sales of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 to Xenoblade Chronicles X. It could very well be the measure that says to Nintendo

Because people loved the England regional accents in XB1, each major 'nation' in XB2 exclusively uses voice actors from a specific English-speaking country.
In general, I think the major ones were North America, Northern England / Lancashire, South England / Cockney, Scotland, Wales, and New Zealand accents.

Even south african accent would've been better than that southern belle shit.

Twin Peaks really went off the rails with all the sci fi stuff tbh

It's fucking weird. Everyone should've just had brit accents like they did with Xenoblade Chronicles. But instead they decided to mix it up and sound really fucking weird.

Not only that, but some of the voices are just bad. And not good-bad like some of the voicework in Xenoblade Chronicles.

FINALLY. It always pissed me how I had to reupload stuff (webms specially) after having to wait that shit going through only to give an error message because somehow the captcha I typed 2 hours ago isn't valid anymore.

In other news it seems like socjus claimed another soul. Yes I know whores aren't the most adjusted people around but still

Fixed: >>>Holla Forums998102

I wish we could all hang out in person.
Well, maybe not in person
I hope the internet of the future is like TRON or some shit and imageboards are like VR chat
That would be cool af
Then we can have somebody that takes turns being the big titties anime girl that we all fuck

It's dual audio, who cares? Most important part is you can get access to well translated English text. XCX situation was you got memed on no matter what you did.

There's at least two anons here who "play" second life.
That could work for the big titties animu girl fucking thing.

Ah yeah, that's true, Mr. Lucky Trips. I don't have the game so that completely slipped my mind. Wish I could find that scene in Japanese though, with English subtitles.

>Find accents to be kinda sexy
I feel very conflicted, but thankfully there's the JP audio.

Wouldn't it be a Hokkaido accent since snow and winter festivals are big in that region?

It's a fucking AWFUL southern accent though. Fake as hell.

I'm one of those two anons but I want more.
Look up VR chat on youtube. It looks like the funniest game ever.
It's full of anons and there's a bunch of little tomato lolis that raid areas, it's hilarious
I imagine a bunch of people in vivian james avatars and gilda avatars raiding different areas
youtube.com/watch?v=-BxL89W83Gs

She was a true Canadian, Trudeau would be proud

It will just lead to teabagging and everyone calling everyone else a faggot cuck.

the game doesn't come with optional JP voices?

Jap voices are a free DLC because they don't fit on the cartridge.

It does come with free JP voices.

So in that case, my comment about the bad acting doesn't necessarily have to apply at all.

I'll give a pass if someone does that, but only if they are humble about it, which never happens.
And someone is actually buying those atrocities from conventions or commissioning the artists.

Just like Persona 5, the JP audio is in the form of free dlc.

NUCLEAR NEGRO
FEATURING MORE EA BULLSHIT

Philip DeFranco calls out the Daily Mail on their hitpiece against Detroit: Become Human.

hooktube.com/watch?v=HeB0zNEubZA

Begins at the start of the video and last until 4:45

But user, the western audience won't identify themselves with the game if the speech they hear isn't the same as theirs. That's why localization is of vital importance to aggregate value to games

I've actually started changing the dubs in the game I play to that of the developer's country (If it's available that is).

Sorry dub dubs, but no.

to be honest, it's David Cage. his sole purpose in his life is being a scapegoat that makes bad video games

here watch this instead

Yeah, it's David Cage, but even he should have the right to make what he wants to make. The hit piece on him is stupid. Why is he getting hit pieces for a shitty domestic violence scene of all things? Especially now when his previous game(s) included it?

In KiA's defense Michael Jordan was a massive faggot.

Xenoblade 1 has tons of fanserive outfits and Sharla herself has massive tits.

What is with these people's refusal to admit that Xenoblade 1 was a shounen with every anime cliche? That's not even to say that's a bad thing, but they think XB1 was some high art while XB2 was anime shit when both was anime as fuck.

We would all be insufferable and probably hate each other. Our only common interests is our hatred of others ruining our hobby.

I shotgun the Sisko avatar.

An extremely tangential story:

A few days ago, a porn star named August Ames decided to cancel a booked scene because her partner had done gay porn before. Her stated reason was that she was trying to limit her exposure to potential HIV transmission. In response, she got lit up on Twitter by a bunch of users calling her homophobic (despite the fact that she's performed with both men and women throughout her career). There was about a day's worth of back-and-forth between Ames, her supporters, and her detractors, that ended with a simple "Fuck y'all" tweet posted two days ago.

Ames was reported dead today. Unconfirmed, but the rumor mill (and reactions from colleagues) are hinting that it was a suicide.

Facts are still being hashed out, but as things stand now, I'd say that you faggots are seriously losing your competitive edge in the field of cyberbullying.

There's something charming about this game's shitiness. It's bad, sure, but at least the devs put effort into what they're doing. Capcom should take notes.

The Xeno series has been anime as fuck. Like how Xenogears has mecha and philosophical shit all over; sucks that the second half was made without any money.

Modern leftist mentality

Slowpoke.png

I just wish I buy a round of beers for everyone.

That's easy, Event. Because they want to be THE game publisher. They want EVERY company to go through them. And the only way to do it is to kill studios, outspend the competitors, and hope that gamers, console developers (hi, remember when EA tried to get Nintendo to use Origin for the Wii U's online?), and development studios are too fucking stupid to realize when they're getting ripped off. It's the same fucking strategy they've employed ever since they were founded in 1982.

I guess this is a little out of topic.

But what the fuck is Youtube Rewind is about besides niggers, faggots and nigger faggots?

SG1 is alright, but not enough Humanity Fuck Yeah! On the other hand there was my waifu Janet Fraser. I'm torn but I'm going to go with DS9.

Sad. No more B5 or Farscape. Now sci-fi shows would probably be pozzed piece of shit.

archive.fo/ekvkm
archive.fo/Mi7Pg

What about this (Or is it too much "We're not going to say it's Star Trek, but it's 'Star Trek")?

Isn't Jaxton Wheeler the guy looking like a bear fucking trannies?

Mother fucker, how could Stargate have any more HFY? Taking down a civilization of galactic parasitical gods from ancient times with nothing but a P90 and a dream

Don't forget who's leading the team.

how the heck would I know that?

I mean most of the early seasons problems could have been solved with real use of power, so many creative use of the Gate could have happened. Anyways, Goa'uld did nothing wrong, the true assholes were the ancient. Replicators could have been useful allies too.

It's a thing they do for every upcoming new year. A recap of cancer, faggots, niggers, and nigger faggots.

Oh yeah, forgot the cancer.

wow, is this guy Destiny 2: Electric Boogaloo

It's actually a pretty solid game and the devs really listen to the community, just very rough around the edges. It's like the today's equivalent to what Primal Rage was back in the day.
Just wait until EVO 2018, somebody is bound to host a side tourney for it and you'll see some serious shit

You forgot cancerous niggerfaggotjews.

Jews are always implied. Is Youtube after all.

They are trying hard to find the next pewdiepie, aren't they?

Their journos buttbuddies burned PDP too soon, no good replacement were available.

Yeah man, have your godlike race driven to extinction by about 90 fucking dudes living in a mountain means you didn't fuck up once.

That too. Pic unrelated, but really shows how far western animation has degraded. This is from CN's 2018 lineup.

I guess they know if PDP leaves Youtube they lose the little attention they had, or they would give any rival someone who might steal all their users.

We just need a secure online video platform Pewds migrate into to kill Youtube and Google.

I think using the life extension to become super evil is a huge fuck up longterm.

At least is not Big Mouth.

Isn't it interesting how so few well known sites are covering the death of a person by online bullies in current year after all the whining about the evil trolls they went through the whole year?

archive.fo/P7vRu

Remember how in the older cartoons you could actually get a feel for a character by their room?

Cyberbulllying is only wrong if you do it to liberals who don't commit wrongthink. :^)

The Tok'ra are assholes too.

Talking about books what do you fagggot recommend? Picked up the Dresden Files and the Iron Druid and find both damn good, the narrator fucking sells it.

Is the site fucking up or just me? Shit only updates every 5-10 minutes

Works on my machine :^)

Actually that's a great point. He even has the money that would be needed to get a youtube equivalent off the ground. If he started one specifically for twitch videos and LPs, I bet it could work. Everyone else makes the mistake of trying to do everything youtube does, but you can't support that level of videos off the bat.

What are you looking for? If you don't mind something dry, I liked Devices and Desires by KJ Parker. It reads like and instruction manual but it is a fantasy novel with no magic, which is refreshing.

Remember how older cartoons had substance? For your viewing displeasure drive.google.com/file/d/1Q7kBwV9MZdGY820AVo17AYh9mncqcCH2/view

If you're into Ace Combat games or air combat with sci-fi, try out Yukikaze.

AFAIK, In terms of design, American toons were made with pragmatism in mind, hence the simple shapes and abstracted features. It extends to their action scenes which were curt and to the point.

That cap just screams lazy, from the bland posters to the terrible perspective in the beds. I don't mind experimentation, but dump the bad results elsewhere.

Arnold's room was a classic.

True, but wouldn't it be blistering hot with that type of roofing. The Jungle Movie was alright, but hopefully that's the last of it.

Mah black tau'ri.

Anything beside romance novels. I enjoy Sci-fi, fantasy, high fantasy, and some fiction to kill time while driving.

Yes I am. I'll keep an eye out for them.

(checked)
Have some more edits for your dubs.

(checked)
F

I live in a sunroom. It's winter and I still need the AC on during the day.

Well, from my personal favorites:
Black Company, a must read.
Fionavar Tapestry, can be a long read though, a little preachy.
Wheel of Time, some characters acts like complete cuck but the overall story is entertaining.
Mars trilogy (mars the red, mars the green, mars the blue) a nice story about the colonization of mars.
Kushiel's Trilogy, ok this one read like smut for bored housewife but I really liked the world building and it isn't that bad.

Good morning, motherfuckers!

What show is he talking about in this screencap?

I volunteer to be the animu girl

Lexx is far superior.

That shit was too weird for my taste.

Can any user edit this web and make the final shot show nothing but anime waifus?

I second that.

It's better that he actually posted what happened rather than just linking without any context.

Thirded.

The Holla Forums thread in the post has more context than the slowpoke did.

were is that from?

I'll keep those in mind, thanks.

From all of those I really recommend Black Company.

(checked)

Modern CN is absolute trash.

Post is talking about a new cartoon for 2018 shown here

Reminder that deliberately infecting someone with AIDS is considered a misdemeanor in the state of California.

I had forgotten.

Metokur has been collecting tweets on this situation, and looks like he'll make a video detailing everything. Some of the porn stars who attacked her over it immediately deleted their tweets to hide, but some went full sjw and believe they were right to drive her to suicide because she was problematic

I have it in my library already since someone recommended it to me before. Guess I'll have to move up the que. Trying to finish up the Dresden Files right now, 6 books to go.

There should be justice in this world and they MUST PAY!

Can someone just get rid of that fucking monkey paw I've been seeing posted lately? I didn't even wish for this.

I'm gonna rub one out to her

I hope these people die

God I hate these people so much.

Ahh, I didn't know if that post was referring to that show specifically or if it was referring to something else and that post just applied to that show as well.

>spilling you're seed to 3DPD whores

Sick fuck

I like you SG1 webm guy.

brb killing myself

What are the odds that person who drew that is the creator to that Summer Camp cartoon?

I want them to experience a fate similar to Emergence.

But aren't there anons who jack it to Mercedes Carrera?

Third time's the charm.

I'm gonna need a better nickname that that if people keep referencing me.

Oh, so deleting it did go through. I got a Cloudflare error. But either way, suicide doesn't happen in a vacuum.

I'm still in that burnt out kind of state from the last try. Things are pretty shitty right now but not enough to overwhelm my urge to just lay in bed all day. Give it 6 months and I'll probably try again.

Too late SG1Anon

gay people are disgusting

Not just anyone else's art, that was an original drawing by the creator of Cowboy Bebop. And they drew some retarded face over it in Sharpie.

Art style is too different imo, looks more like something from Steven Universe.

SG1Anon it is.

You need a hobby user, and stay off the internet.

One of the DS9 user here, welcome to the fold. Damn, the hatechan seems to have some problem.

See, that was part of what led to it. I've been struggling with this shit for so long that I find it really tough to enjoy anything or focus on anything. It's tough to stomach more than an hour of anything now. I've been reading a book for weeks. I like it a lot but five years ago I would have been done it in 2 days.

Just a thought and I know that you know that we don't know August Ames, but is there any way that her family be contacted and offer condolences for her death? It's really a shame that at the age of 23, she killed herself for having the gall to say that she won't do porn scenes with men who did gay porn and got attacked by feminists and social justice warriors for it, wanting to "educate" her due to her "homophobia". I don't know her and her death really strikes deep into me. These "people" had no humanity anymore, now they're being smug about it while pretending there's no blood on their hands.

FUCKING DAMN IT!

Weren't there a lot of signs that pointed to that guy possibly being part of the "pozzing" community?

There was a photo of him shirtless under an open leather vest at a pride parade, I believe.
Yea.

Oh, and I'm taking about the politician for the cali aids law, not any of the porn stars.

this post is so fucking dumb

Why do you care about some pornstar so much? Seriously user, who gives a shit? She was 23, she wasn't a child, if she couldn't handle some fucking cyberbullying then she deserved to kill herself. Besides if you send something to her family you're just going to sound like some fan of hers. To them it will be sound like

An attempt was made (A bit sloppy though)

Nigger after been slandered as a harasser by these hypocrites for three years for wanting ethics in games journalism, then these scum actually did what they claim what GG did, harass an actual woman to actually commit suicide, over fucking nothing.
neck yourself

You can feel bad about it but no need to sperg out and contact the family. Especially since she was a pornstar and they'll probably think you're some weird guy who was fapping to their daughter.

If you know the justice in your heart is true you will let them mourn in peace. If the time ever comes for them to make a stand you hand them a weapon and point them towards the trenches.

Yeah, and we've known that they were massive hypocrites the entire time they called us the harassers. This is not new information, I'm fairly sure this isn't the first time that the tumblr crowd has made someone kill themselves before either. My main point though was that sending condolences to the family will be weird and I honestly don't think that they'll feel better if you do.

user, it was a woman, there's no difference. :^)

Goddamn. Comfiest room in fiction outside a hobbit hole.

Good thing the reboot is dead fam.

The producer of Dragon Age everyone.

I approve

if that's the case then why do women obsess over dicks and feel the need to suck them?

Bendilin posted about the KIA thread. Hopefully he's in a better mindset now and the rectal issues don't turn out to be cancer-related.

I love how sjws have the balls to post the edits of Nowi on pixiv.

Daniel Death Count: 1

why is 8ch periodically shitting itself today?

It's a day that ends in Y

How many more club shootings and Tinder meet ups gone wrong do we need before fags stop being abusive bullies?

So what? people post edits of characters all the time. I might even like the redesigns of some. What I do have a problem is insinuating that the original artists is a sexist shitlord for showing some skin and implying that they are so much better designers than the original. Which you better be able to back up if you say you are better.

It hasn't been like this in a long ass time

Then leave them be. It's a bad idea, reeks of PR faggotry, just drop it and leave them alone.

Got it. After watching some World Tag League and calmed down, I now come to that conclusion. But damn, it still pisses me off.

I just took a quick peek on Twitter, and apparently it's already sorting itself out, with the harassers going silent and private. They know they fucked up, no need to butt in.

and I fuck up the crossposts.
>>>Holla Forums998692
>>>Holla Forums998694

twitter.com/mombot/status/938665690063519745
archive.is/BEpHn

I'm happy he's not dead, more happy that I didn't waste 750 dollars on a corpse.

can I have $750

Get asscancer and post pics of you crossdressing in between talking about why you want to kill yourself, and maybe I will. Worked for Ben, maybe it will work for you.

in all seriousness, glad he's not dead. Hope he doesn't get diagnosed with cancer after that

I'm unemployed and Canadian. Can I have money please? I want to buy some video games and a fucking huge lego set before it retires

That site is run by "GPlusMedia". Here's a snip from their company profile:
gplusmedia.com/ja/about/#company-profile
archive.fo/I1ZDF

Strangely, the company profile page is completely different in English:
gplusmedia.com/en/about/#company-profile
archive.fo/YnbJI

The projection is so fucking strong it'd be visible on the atmosphere.
The dick is a beautiful thing and a giver of life and pleasure. They don't want to see yours because you're an ugly fat self-hating feminist cuck. Even Milo and the biggest homos would call you a faggot. Cock was made to be looked at, it is sought after even by straight men, why else is big dick porn popular.

Good thing I satisfy myself by looking at futa and traps instead of normal porn, otherwise it'd be gay without the feminine figure.

Sure, just post your name, address, and phone number so I can contact you, and your SIN for good luck.

You're still gay, user.
You just want to fuck men in skirts.

Rick Burgoes
6265 Finlayson Drive Yellowknife, NT
Telephone: 867-446-2385
sin: 130 786 121

Perfect, give me a couple days to verify and you'll hear from me shortly.

Just post felix pics, it's near the end of the thread and you know you want to.

No, I only trappost during the very freshest posts of breads and if it's ever brought up.

NEW BREAD IN THE OVEN WILL RELEASE AT 700

did you just recently watch all of Stargate like I did almost a year ago?
that shit is taking up like, 150GB of space on my home server right now

What game ?

I'm rewatching it right now and shitposting webms as I see the episodes.

I'm confused, should I love the gays or hate the gays, since they are all one person and have the same opinions.

Nice, its a shame the production quality tanked when they tried to make Atlantis while doing their main show. The new one that came out recently was mediocre at best

twitter.com/AntiAntifagai/status/938631299224494080

I'm still jonesing for anything as good as the first black company book.

I never noticed a change in production quality, but I was a wee lad when I first watched them. Also I don't mind the Universe was mediocre, I care much more that the CEO of the Sci-Fi channel canned the show for performing perfectly average because they didn't want any shows that performed less than "good." The stargate shows had had the most consistent tv ratings of any show on tv and they suddenly decided it wasn't enough.

Universe? I heard that it was written by Scalzi, who's a goddamn hack that keeps scooping writing awards. He's a big reason why the sad puppies happened.

F
twitter.com/Meidocafe

Daniel Death Count: 2
These are racking up faster than I expected.

It was ok. It had a great first episode, before it turned into a sci-fi telenovella, and then started getting kinda good before getting cancelled.

I fuckin love you guys

I really hope he gets sued or charged with something

he will

Twitter is fucked too you just know it its openly on their watch

I might be a dumb slowpoke but I have a good argument, I think.

This person just called someone a nazi and people are defending the alleged nazi. I know you've seen this before. The response would be

I want to eat Lions asshole while Serval pleasures my benis with her ears

Honestly, nothing gets on my nerves more than people who do evil shit like this while pretending they are doing it for the greater good. That Guthrie bitch who brought Gregory Elliot to trial and claimed she wants Ben Spur to suicide after what her followers do to him is another.

I dunno, maybe it was just me then, but it felt like the series was getting less and less soul as it went along, and the last arc really felt like the person who wrote it accidentally wrote themselves into a corner by running out of threats for the SG team to defeat.

Bread?

Don't worry, they will track your browser history so that neo nazis will be outed and shamed and banned from their platform on Dec 18th. That will solve this problem.

new bread

I added the last one about "Geek Chic"

Harry potter is fairly superficial where Tolkien's work is more in depth.

What a bunch of snowflakes.

This is amazing

I thought asymmetry had a beauty to it?

half the screen had to be cropped for this

This is wrong on so many levels.