We need 30 posters

We're about to win the board warz guys.

This is somehow threadworthy because????

>>>Holla Forums

Goddamn Holla Forums has really gone to shit

meta thread eh?

Reminder: I'm not gonna ban that thing you don't like, also Genesis is shit.

Also it's 3:35am, this is when it's slower than usual

Because winners get all the ass!

thought that was posters in the last 72 hours?

Literally the worst BO, replacement by force when?

Oh hi Mark. Funny story.

>>>/cuckchan/

reported for shitposting lol

"Active ISPs" is short hand for "number of /16 subnet ranges to post on this board in the last 72 hours."

It is not a perfect metric and does not account for number of lurkers (users who only read the board and do not post) or the number of users sharing an IP range (for example, all Tor users are considered one active user).

In the entire Internet, there are only 16,384 /16 ranges (also known as Class B networks), with 65,536 addresses per range. So, if Holla Forums or Holla Forums has 3,000 ranges (active users), that means their posters represent 18% of the possible number of ranges on the Internet. Many ISPs only have one or two ranges.

Hey Mark, when are you going to ban all these things I don't like? Also, buy TES:Online.

I bumplocked it, like I'll bumplock your face.

When's John Kelly gonna make a /vrevolt/? Remember John Kelly? Do you know who he is? You know who he is. He wants to debate you in the halls of debate, you know who he is.

Numbers have been on the rise tho.

You have shit taste and you can't play video games.

The closet thing to that would be, what, /svidya/?

I've been enjoying the board, keep it up!

bumplocks are just.
bans are for the insecure

Maybe later in its lifespan, but in the beginning /svidya/ was a legit thing.

FUCK YOU

Fuck you leatherhead.

Yeah? Well, how about we wrestle and then have no homo gay sex?

How about I forcibly hold the hand of your waifus?

ooohhhhh shit son!

Well then how about I forcibly head pat yours?

daaaammmnnnnn
you going to take that?

You couldn't because I know it's impossible for even 2d to love me.

HE'S GOING THERE!!!! HE's DID IT

well shit

And that's why you've lost.

this is lowtax vs the raging boil all over again.

Can we have waifu threads back?

brb posting on Holla Forums

faggot

gg user

gg

>>>/reddit/

yid gonna yid

Every other month you faggots come to Holla Forums for attention and everytime you screech "n-n-no its muh Holla Forums strawmen attacking me!" like either of your cancerous boards is any good.

You are all trash and nobody likes you. Fuck off.

we have a rouge mod policing lol thread, I have been banned for rule 8 twice in the past week or so, and never had a ban on full Holla Forums before that in all my years of using it
and not just in the lol thread either
for reference, I would be okay with lol threads being declared verboten, but deleting and banning for things he just dosnt like makes me turbo assmad

are you the retarded furry who keeps shitting them up, though?

It means nothing. Not because user number doesn't determine quality, but because its unfulfilling to beat a weak board.
Holla Forums was great, now it's shit. It's a husk, a mockery and because it's not actual Holla Forums it doesn't mean shit. No sense of victory when the opposition is long dead.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are the top boards for so long it doesn't really matter. The other boards can't even compete.

no, im not a furry and I dont shit up lol threads at least
you can shit up lol threads?

we have won

you were right. this is hollow

it fluctuates, expect to see their numbers shoot up again when donald makes an ass of himself, so like 3 days tops