Hideo Kojima and Norman Reedus confirmed to be at TGA

archive.is/P58l3
archive.is/Wl6qd

So it seems like Death Stranding is probably going to be shown at TGA, considering Kojima hinted the game will come out next year.

You :^)

When is TGA?

All we need now is for Doritos Pope to wear the costume and it will be the best show ever.

On the 7th.

He said he wouldn't do that because he's too much of an uptight fuck to take a joke.

Why'd you click the fucking thread, then?

Because they do care obviously.
I'm moderately hyped for another Maestro's experiment, but knowing how shit PS4pro hardware is, it may not turn out that well.

I think the question is why you'd waste your time. Aren't there other threads, maybe on other boards, that you'd actually be interested in contributing to, instead of blogposting here? You're not fooling anyone, /leftpol/

Nice dubs

I'm pretty sure Kojimbo has had about half a year of development time at least. He had to leave Konami, sign on with Sony, move to a new studio, get all his equipment, pick an engine, and start designing shortly after he left Konami. The Death Stranding trailer came way early, before he even had the engine, so I don't think you can really say it's been in development for more than that. Next year seems unlikely, I'd say 2019.

Yeah, compulsively sharing your thoughts with strangers on the internet for zero reasons does sound just like writing a blog.

He said the game would come out before the year Akira was set, which was 2019.
Maybe the game is just having a fast dev cycle? Not every game is like Cyberpunk 2077 in terms of development time, I know the Crash games were all made in just a few months each for example.

ooohhhh shiiit SILENT HILLS: death stranding going to be so based

if you believe this you have been tricked by the master himself. its clear he planned this literally years in advance.

Kojima never has developed quickly. He never left konami/left with their blessing. The whole thing has been wool over our eyes. I can't wait for the reveal

Who cares?

you do poster

If Japanese Todd Howard was ruising us this whole time, and just announces MGS6 or some shit at the TGAs, I swear to god, I'll play through the game and then livestream my suicide.

He definitely was Silent Hills man

wait the reedus fetus game is going to be exclusive for ps4?

It's being published/funded by Sony, of course it is.

Into the trash it goes then. Fucking yellow kikes.

It might get a PC port, seeing as big japshit sells absurd amounts on Steam.

It probably wont, as there are still a lot of ps3/4 exclusives held ransom by sony.

Just like Bloodborne right?

lies. its konami. They don't have non competes or NDAs for any of their top game developers/artists? give me a break. this is a ruse-cruise bois

So a television actor and a soap opera writer. Why do I care?

Dude, have you been under a rock for the past two years? The yakuza bosses at konami ended the vidya division, even kojima's team was treated like shit before MGS5 was forced to be rushed, and then they fired everyone.
Konami only makes pachislots and ProEvoSuccker now.

Because all the time you play bethesda games and mobas, you feel ashamed of being a normalfag in denial

thats what they want us to think. They backed Kojima, this has been a ruse. Kojima Studios is the "new face" of konami games. They made up the hostage sitch to boost MS5 sales after $20 demo was shat on. They drama'd the awards to put Kojima in the lime light. they are sneaky. they have snuck. Why the weirdness otherwise?

Is that a tv promt thing?
I'm 28 and I have zero idea what it actually is.

Exactly but he had to change the title, he can't name it MGS V.5

bullshit you are. that's a projector and they were in service for at least five years after i graduated, and i'm 31

Ah yes, (((kojima))) games.

Morrowind is infinitely better than any of the movie games Kojima has ever shat out.

I feel like people such as yourself only know Kojima for MGS and don't know about any other of his games, like ZoE.

Morrowind vs. Metal Gear Solid. Both are gems in series that later went to shit. You may laugh at Kojima, but only because you remember that the game you love so much was ruined by half assed sequels shat out by a smug lying midget.

Or the Solar Boy Django game’s on GBA.

Todd did nothing wrong, everything is Petes fault

I completed both ZoE games on my PS3. The first one is fairly short and boring, mostly a tech demo for the MGS2 engine. Second is a decent charactet action title that also feels way too fucking short. Neither of them are anything special.

Maybe it's the bugs in the HD version

Why do people get let this game get away with so much hype here when no gameplay has been shown? Why does this cinematic game get a pass when others don't?

Oh shit nigger what are you doing

I played it with all the patches.

The patches only fixed the second game.

So? The first game just isn't very good regardless of any bugs that the port might have caused. I feel like you fags are just looking at reasons to discredit my opinions on Lord Kojimmer's masterpieces.

Now that's a great fetus!

Norman Reedus' funky fetus?

Stillbdon't understand why anyone without a Kojima dhaped lobotomy would even consider caring about his Male Pregnancy Simulator.

He is right about ZoE 1, it's not great. That's the reason they didn't bother to patch it; nobody fucking cares.

Nobody's saying that, what I don't understand is how much people hate his games. Like, really hate. Specifically the "muh movie game" shit.
The MGS series from 2 onwards absolutely has too many cutscenes but people talk about them as if they're visual novels, including original two Metal Gear games on the MSX.

name some more high-speed giant robot action games as well done as zoe2.

it was the best cumjimer game because this hack had the least involvement with it.

Well to be fair, Snatcher and Policenauts are little more than VNs.

A.C.E.
AC4/FA
Gundam VS
VON

They are VNs. Which is why I specified his games :^)
People seem to hate Kojimbo an absurd amount, more than people hate Gabe Jewell or Todd fucking Howard. I really don't understand why, there are far worse people in the industry.
I'm saying this as somebody who doesn't like a lot of his games, either. MGS5 was fucking garbage.

those are slow turds with shit-tier gameplay

prime example of a paranoid fanfag

Considering demos are supposed to make you want to play a game, ZOE1 failed spectacularly.

What part of
high-speed
don't you get?
Jehuty and Anubis make the Sazabi look like it's piloted by an octegenerian.

Wew lad, I could say anything and you'd still call me a fanboy.

ZoE 1 is complete shit, you shouldn't even bother playing it. The entire game is a footnote in the sequel.

There's an obnoxious cult of personality surrounding the guy and he is a bit of an egomaniac himself and an unoriginal hack who just mish-mashes together his favorite western films into his plots and a lot of the stuff that he gets praise for should be attributed to others.

Todd did nothing wrong, everything was Pete's fault

So?
A lot of devs have the same type of obnoxious bootlicking fans Kojimjam has: Yoko Taro, Toby Fox, Hideki Kamiya and so on. What makes Kojoshua so special?
I don't care about people not liking his games, fuck, I don't like half his games, what I care about is any fucking thread to do with a Kojima game gets the same shitters in it who completely derail the whole thing with their autism just like this one.

Whatever you say, Todd.

Because it's made by Kojimbo and people believed the "fuck konami" meme.

That's not a meme, though.
Former Konami employees say it's hell working there.
Their actions should be enough to hate the company, do you not remember them shelving good series to make pachinko machines?

I feel the exact same way about Cyberpunk 2077.
People fucking gushing all over that shit for no reason, disgusting.

shilling lefty propaganda should be a permaban

Oh no a company spent its money on what people were playing instead of funneling it into the ego of some hollywood wannabe.