Games where you can be a murderous psychopath

What are some suggested games that let the player act as a man bent on genocide everyone in sight? I can think of pics related, obviously, but I need more. Also, why are there so few games where playing the villain is actually fun?
>Hard mode: No RPGs.

Other urls found in this thread:

postalgames.com/pd-postal-xx-20th-anniversary-edition.cfm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is… one more game about mass murder where you play as the bad guy.

Lucius and Lucius 2?

Any game where you play as a straight, white male.

drakenguard

Take the one true path and kill everyone.

In all seriousness though there aren't many. Especially non-rpg games. Most of the one's that do let you play as something of a villain also usually undercut themselves by sugarcoating the villainy with over the top violence and humor. This is also why Hatred is unique it plays the violence and villainy straight and doesn't intentionally try to dilute it with humor.

That'll do. I have Lucius but forgot all about it.
Played it to death, practiced necromancy, then killed it again.

Fuck's sake. Meant to link to

Deus Ex, Dragon Age Origins and my personal favorite Way of the Samurai 3.

This wasn't what I expected when I clicked.

Eh, I'm not that big of a fan. Just isn't that great control-wise and trying to rebind the keys to work is only going to fuck my shit up more.
Really? I have that on GoG but thought it was you always playing as a goody-two shoes at the end of the day.
I'll give it a look, but I'm iffy on it.

Every Wolfenstein game.

Regarding Postal, I also just discovered that this got released last month.
postalgames.com/pd-postal-xx-20th-anniversary-edition.cfm

Fuck, I forgot all about Wolfenstein. Funny how Holla Forums never talks about it, yet lots of people enjoy it.

Looks like shit.

You can absolutely be a huge dick in Dragon Age Origins. To the point where almost all of your companions will leave you and demand you fucking die for what a disgusting person you are.
Instances of extreme depopulation

Is Hatred actually fun to play outside of the meme?

I liked it. It's not without it's faults though. Certain areas are completely unfun as the A.I. can destroy you form offscreen while you fend off a horde of soldiers. I don't know how many times I died in the city because grenades were spammed at me as I tried to dodge S.W.A.T. vans and HMVs.

Pic related
I miss /krotchy/

It could really use some arcade style continue system.

Sweet. Now I'll have to reinstall it. GoG's 22 GB file size split into seven parts, let's go!

It's enjoyable, at the very least for one run. It has pretty decent replay value in the difficulty actually making a difference besides just more health and damage. Cops respond sooner to you when your spree starts, and cops will attempt to come at you from different angles at the same time.

It has respawns for doing side objectives though.

It's ok. First level is really them most fun bit of the game, though.

i will agree

I mean, only if you really want to, but it's still possible.

Beware that the rewards for being a bad goy are shit but the entertainment value is immense. In the Mage quest, if you help the Templars kill all of the mages, you can play it like a zealot of the order and MAKER VULT the abominations and Abominations into oblivion.

Shadow the Hedgehog is mai waifu and I demand you take that back.

It's a good game in short bursts. It has similar pitfalls to other games in its genre, but it's not deserving of the critical scorn and public backlash it received.

Yeah, and? That's what repeat playthroughs are for in RPGs.

No

I'd like to see you say that to my face, not online, but you can count yourself lucky, punk. If I weren't grounded for swearing, I'd kick your ass. Before you pretend I couldn't, let me tell you I'm a hacker from gecko squad and already burned through your firewall and backtraced your IP, kid, but I'm gonna let you go. This time.

call me an idiot, but can't you do that with the elder scrolls games?

>most fun I've had with that game ever except for the Thieves' Guild quests, that was pretty fun

oh, and later, my brother played Oblivion again on his pc, saved after doing the Crusader shit and went on a global killing spree after the Listener for the Black Hand stuff. Shit was fucked up but it was heckin fun, would recommend doing inb4 "everyone has done that lmao bruh who you tryna impress"

Why isn't the thread being bumped on fresh replies?

Yeah, you could, but let's be honest, Elder Scrolls game are shit. I've played a little Morrowind and was disgusted by the combat system, and Skyrim is just plain boring. It's more fun to mod the shit than to actually play those mods. Never played the others.

Because we're too fucking rad for hot pockets to handle. They know they'll never be invited to join the cool kid's club and we'll fly off the handle and wreck their shit if they shut us down, so they're acting like petty bitches. Well, not on my watch! Anyone played this gem? Best game ever, bar none.
It's the best console of this generation. Get over it.

Where did "KLK is edgy" meme even came from?
It's literally dbz with tits.

I've been monitoring this thread in order to shitpost more, but I guess I'll explain. It was named Edgy La Edgy by /a/ and others before it came out and the show only confirmed their biases.
The fact that she's basically Inigo Montoya fighting a crazed magical girl show villain didn't factor into the calculation. She looks edgy as fuck, even if she's actually a pretty chill character.

Literally every single Hitman game out there.