Hey, fallout fags! I need your help

So, I need your help. My fiance loves Fallout. She's played 4 and New Vegas repeatedly. I'm an amateur prop maker, and I want to surprise her with a weapon and armor from Fallout.

I know very little about the games. I tried playing, but it's not my thing. Not for lack of trying, i just can't get into it like she can. I know I want to make a raider leather shoulder/bracers, and a pistol that looks somewhat Fallout-ish. I think she's using a modified pipe pistol, if I've paid enough attention to her game. Here's where I need your help.

She's a console peasant, playing on PS4. If I go into her profile on her console, she'll know something is up. Can I get some help with getting some screenshots of the weapons and armor you guys like in fallout? I've looked at the wiki, and the pics I've found are too low resolution to get the details I'd need.

I give you a pic tangentially related, and a link to one of my early projects, the Latron Wraith from Warframe.

imgur.com/gallery/z5rCq

If you can help me make my fiance's Christmas an awesome one, if really appreciate it.

I strongly recommend making a replica laser rifle. There aren't very many iconic pistols in Fallout, but everyone recognizes the laser rifle. I'd say it's the most iconic weapon in Fallout.

This reeks of Reddit. Do the plasma rifle, and then fuck off.

That sounds really cute so i'll pitch in.
Last pic is my personal favorite, cass' outfit would honestly be something that would quite easy to replicate and if you actually wanted to wear in public without looking like a spaz it's possible.

like what said it's iconic but I think more normalfags recognize the 10mm pistol just as well, and if you wanted something specifically new vegas you could and use maria.

Dump your fiancee then never post here again.

Kill the bitch
Then yourself

You know what you have to do.

We don’t need 50 ✡fallout✡ threads.

Tell me where you live.

you're not welcome here, reddit fag

You should also find out what faction in NV is her favorite and maybe make her some kind of memorabilia. For instance, if she has good taste and likes the NCR, you can make her an NCR flag.

I really wouldn't call the 10mm pistol iconic, lots of games have similarly bulky pistols that people could mistake it for.

Damn, that Ranger armor looks better than the one in-game.

Oh shut the fuck up already.

I wish I could get into Fallout. I've played most of them except 2 and 4, and none of them really keep my attention. Everything about the games is right up my alley. An RPG set in a nuclear wasteland without a single transistor in sight sounds wonderful! But for some reason I boot up New Vegas, wander to Vegas, and all my interest in the game just drops, and I don't know why that is! I've played with a variety of roles, yet nothing keeps my attention. It's a competent enough game, the weapons are varied, the combat works well enough, and there are some fun things in it, but I have a hard time wanting to play it, even with some mods, the game just cannot keep me interested.

The first one is also kinda fun, but I haven't put in enough effort to really get anywhere in the game. For some reason I just find certain parts of the game irritating, most of those "problems" stem from the fact that I never grew up with CRPGs, so they just feel clunky to me.

To actually answer the question, I found the 10mm to be pretty memorable. It's big, clunky, only somewhat reliable, and isn't just a rip off of weapons I'm familiar with.

NCRfags are retarded.

Uh.

Suck my my republican cock.

Independant is the only true ending.

FO:NV fags are retarded

All those years later, I can finally post these pics again.

The 10mm SMG is something I haven't seen anywhere else.

Enjoy being the tool of a bunch of retarded bureaucrats.

No need to remind me, it's wasted on fallout 4 instead of it being implemented in New Vegas, it hurts just a little bit.

Peak bugman.

FTFY

What is that gun in the center pic supposed to be?
And you don't see the 10mm sub machine gun (in cosplay i'm assuming) because it's just not that memorable.

Enjoy being the bitchboy of some skirt wearing savages or whatever shit-tier faction you like.

What else is a gas valve supposed to look like?

You need to be dragged into the street and shot.

You just deserve to rot.

Fuck if I know, I found it when fishing on deviantart like 6 years ago.
The SMG is memorable to me because it's the first gun packing decent punch that you find in FO1 and 10mm ammo is much easier to find than 5mm and .223. And it looks much cooler than generic shit like MP5.

lol so you're either a Housefag or an Independentfag, two of the worst possible factions. Stay salty.

Lol! NCRcuck can't read the thread proper! Retarded to a T!

Too bad you're no better.

Settle down before mommy makes you get off the comp.

Literally anything is better than being a skirt wearing LARPer.

Not only are you stupid but contradictory too.

It doesn't matter where those trash tier factions rank. NCR is #1, everything else is garbage that doesn't matter, like you.

Lol what a tard you are.

check em

shit I calculated it that time too

Salty independentfag insecure about his shit faction, so sad.

Independant is factionless.
You're a supremeo tard.

My plan is to actually make a riff on her character from the games. I don't have a whole lot of experience with leatherworking, but have friends who do and tap into their expertise.

The hard part for me is that the wiki is full of pics like this. They're shit for prop making, because you can't tell depth. Pic related is one that I got from the developers of Warframe while I was making my rifle. It's the depth and the angles of view that matter. I can infer a lot more from something like this than a side profile.

She actually ditched the 10mm pretty early on. Didn't like the damage output. I get the feeling she has no idea what she's doing, but is having fun amidst the swearing at the screen.>>13919361

I'd wear that leather coat myself…

She would wear that, too… If we ever make r34, I'll be sure you guys get a piece of it.

Usually helps if the pic attaches correctly…

Just a helpful reminder, what a person uses in their video game doesn't mean it's their favorite.

Also I like the coat too.