Riot - Civil Unrest

We'll have to wait and see how pozzed it is.

From the steam screenshots looks like the rioters are antifa.

I remember somebody made joke about BLM and Antifa as updates for game.

Alas, is there any games that have Crowd Control as main mechanic?

Everquest

Has shit-tier low effort sprites.
but you can pirate it if you have no bandwith and it won't take too long or you do it overnight.

It has been in development for like what?
4 Years?

But i will observe it

Something non-mmo?

I don't think it will take that long if you consider it as low effort pixel Unity with some renders.
Also, "cutscenes" looks terrible, especially when it's getting zoomed in.
At least you can use tank to blow rioters up.

That reminds me: how many times this game got delayed?

Doom on big maps

But it also looks so low effort it could've been made by antifa
Nowadays "pixel art" is the indie equivalent of "third person shooter" a generic piece of shit that is the bare minimum so their mindless drivel is considered a bideo gaem interacteev eckspeeruns

Welp it's about time. I just hope it's fun.
I thought this would never release, so I forgot about it a year ago. It looks like the rioter side has 3 flags in OP's pic, and one of them looks like the Syrian(?) flag. Maybe if you could customize which flags the rioters carry, you can self insert as anyone you want. Even if not, who doesn't like playing as the enemy every now and again?

I've been following this game, looks interesting enough and I really need no excuse to enjoy a game where I get to beat the everloving shit out of leftists chimping out. I heard it will have a scenario editor so I can look forward to bringing divine justice upon Antifa and bathing in the tears of Holla Forums.

While the art is simplistic, the animation is fluid and I hope they fix some of the bugs that plague it. I've been waiting for this game for a while, and I like the concept

I still have no idea how will be the gameplay?
Will it be an RTS? RTT?

It looks decent, but too simplistic, shit was supposed to be a mobile game as well but the dev couldn't optimize all the shit onscreen.

RTT

The game supposedly has a number of campaigns and scenarios you can play through covering all manner of recent protests.

I haven't been following the game too closely, but what issues does the game have?

RTT, though I'm not really sure what the objectives are or how you're supposed to win as the protesters. For the police it seems to be about limiting escalation of violence, though there is nothing stopping you from breaking out live ammo and rolling in armor.

I can shoot those cucks and run them over with tanks too?

I can't see shit, nice """"sprites""""

Im going to buy 20 copies to support them

I remember this from the cuckchan agdg threads years ago. Game still looks ugly.

Pirate-worthy.

I think thats partially the point, first of all low res allows mass of people rendered smoothly on screen and presents quite a minimalist image while still retaining some of realism.
Secondly you could argue that this artistic style is inspired by game theme as people on screen are small and irrelevant, much like irl.

Slapping gradient lighting on pixel art and drawing people with noodle limbs isn't an aesthetic choice, it's laziness.
The former you avoid by picking one, not both. Pixel art and gradients are like oil and water. The latter you don't do unless you intentionally want your characters to look like shit.

If only that were the case. It's too bad that most modern games with pixel graphics still require things like a good graphics card and quad core processor to run at a higher framerate than 20 fps. I'm expecting the game to run like shit anyway, pixel graphics or not, and that makes me sad.
t. I play on a toaster

Same here
20 fps is a good framerate for me

t. played on silky smooth 7 fps

Did I hear some CLANK motherfucker?!

come on, user, stop saving low resolution pictures

Isn't creator of the game took part in NoTAV by himself? I don't think he is antifa.

Whats NoTAV?

Name of the protest, where protesters/rioters prevent High Speed Train rails to be build. Caused by the fact, that most of the forest will be cut down and mountains to be drilled, causing toxins.
But i don't know that shit fully and properly.

*not toxins but pollution, fuckdamnit.

I totally forgot this was a thing because I never buy early access games. Might have to give this a spin when it comes out.

Also I hope Ready or Not has some Antifa to smack around too whenever that comes out. Market seems ripe for this kind of content.

(((They))) sound like retards

If to be honest, i think Italians like to riot on any reason.

C&C and Red Alert would like to have a word with you

>also ability to create custom ones (unless (((Early Access))) not allowing it).

Speaking of laziness.

My excitement is crashing by the second.

This was basically a phone game when it was first on Greenlight, it was one of the first things I ever saw on it. Since then, looks a lot better. Still looks like shit, but at least there's a 'game' now.

This is just obnoxious to look at, and I actually can like pixelshit on occasion
Fucking hell

yea early on it looked like it was going to be some turn based tug o war shit

Release in about today.
Better get those torrents ready faggots

What is even the point of this game? I doesn't seem to do much besides that, so what's the appeal?

You can pacify bunch of antifas and anarchist shitters

For me thats the main appeal

wew/10

Didnt they announce this ages and ages ago? The trailer back then seemed like gameplay but maybe they built the trailer first and matched the game to it.

Still waiting for torrent release. That pic is from steam, shame on me.

its kind of necessary with how much faggots like to over analyze shit. If they don't put a disclaimer you might have breitbart linking them to uranium one and msnbc linking them to russian weaponized memes

where's the fucking torrent or mega link?

also, someone please upload, kthx.

Darwinia is basically Crowd Control: The Game.

dauphong uploaded it the instant it went up.

is it just a rip or has it been cracked?

Is it me or the game doesnt even work?
I torrented it, at first it launched and i even menaged to fire up first mission but after few seconds it crashed.
Now i cant even launch it because it crashes at loading screen.

Works for me, seems to run pretty badly though.

It's really bullshit. Games with shitty graphics that aren't processor heavy, like Dwarf Fortress, STILL run like shit because the devs made zero effort at optimization.

Ok thats just bullshit/lazy

Saw this game on steam earlier, and whilst it sounded like a novel idea, I feel like the novelty might wear off pretty quickly. As protestors, how are you exactly prepared to fend off armed police who are trained/equipped specifically to handle the type of shit the protestors would be doing right there and then? And what exactly is the goal as either? I assume with the riot response it's to disperse the crowds, and use whatever force would be necessary to subdue the rioters, and for the rioters it is what exactly? Fight off the riot police? Is there a bigger picture or is it just as linear as that?

It is only me or rioters never melee attack?

It's an interesting idea for sure, I find it to be pretty unfun and kind of shitty though. Most of the scenarios involve having to control an area or defend an area, depending on who you are. I couldn't really figure out what was happening though and the game does a pretty shitty job at explaining how to actually play the damn thing and an even shittier job at explaining what the items you can equip do.