I want to play videogames which are similiar to : Terraria, Minecraft. It can be RPG or strategy i dont care...

I want to play videogames which are similiar to : Terraria, Minecraft. It can be RPG or strategy i dont care. What videogames are like this?

Dwarf Fortress :^)

Dragon Quest Builders.

Modded Terraria and Modded Minecraft

Far as I've heard Dragon Quest Builders is Autismblocks x Dragon Quest, with the setting being a what-if of if Dragon Quest 1 bad ended.

Actually scratch that i want to play RPG and Strategy genres. Something like Heroes of Magic.

Play Might & Magic: Heroes. I recommend 3 and 4.
2 if you feel oldschool and 5 if you cannot stand 2d.

Well…
What'd be neat would be if we could get a Holla Forums game sesh going for any of these games, actually.

That's what i meant by Heroes of Magic

I know.
Instead of looking for "game like X"
Play game X.

Fallout 4.

I cant run fallout 4 on my machine smoothly. I dont know what is problem but i can run skyrim special edition at max just fine but not f4.

FUCKING DRAGON QUEST BUILDERSSSSSSSS

im reading here it's only for consoles

It's unoptimized as fuck.

Single player russian roulette.

Gets

Junkbot

Whelp, you trips'd your choice, you know what to do.

by far the best game mentioned in this thread. by far the best game of this "genre"

So is Age of Wonders 3 any good? Im downloading it. What should i expect?

ok rape u next week

The loli dragon is for lewd

Absolutely this.

Play it anyway.

What would you recommend? There's thousands of them and most are incomplete or suck.

Shit spin-off in a shit series. I wish I could lynch every DQfag.

XD

I refuse.

Exactly. DQfags are moronic shills who try to trick people into buying their games so more will be brought over seas.
You can tell they're literal kikes because they're suggesting you actually give SE money.

I'm also in the market for a sandbox game to get comfy with this winter, OP.

A few suggestions from me in the meantime:

Some of these are not strictly Minecraft-like, but they share the open-ended sandbox nature that in my experience autists fans of the genre appreciate.