STRONK Characters

Post characters that are tanks and ridiculously overpowering.

PAWNCH

Ryo beat someone so fucking hard that they had to reevaluate their entire fight style and life goals.

Soon

the muscle suit did most of the work for him.
Now this handsome mother fucker is the true STRONK.
Older than dirt, and still able to kick ass without the need of no damn muscle suit.

cybernetic hand. requires no effort other than sending a signal

Master Chief is the perfect level of badass. He can achieve ridiculous shit, but can still be considered "reasonable" within the realm of possibility.

Hector

KIRYU ALMOST BEAT FUCKING VEGETA MAN.

GODDAMN IT IT WAS SO FUCKING CLOSE.

Like pottery

:^)

Best FE Lord by far.

Going by pure math, Doomguy might be the only fucker who could beat steve.

Can Doomguy sprint around endlessly while jumping with 44,519 million kg of Gold in his pocket?

And the guy based off him for Suikoden. Luca Blight.
It takes 3 groups of elite soldiers, an army, an ambush, a trusted general betraying him, one who is married to his sister, and that's all just to wound him enough to make it possible for the pc to duel him, and you can get practically one shot. and its near end game when you fight him, so you're no slouch in the fighting department.

and gravity in Minecraft is twice the amount of gravity in Earth - meaning Steve would be twice stronger on Earth.
He can farm, build and fight with 89,038 million kilograms on his back

Checkmate

where does he come from

I need to get to this game. I want to witness this supposed legendary badass.

I remember the luca blight fight being more mid game. It's been decades though.

My nigga

It is midgame, don't know what that guy's smoking. It should have been endgame though because the game loses most of its momentum after you kill Luca; you and Jowy just continue the war for some reason that's not really made clear in the censored western release. In the original Japanese version it's made more obvious that the story of the rape of Julia's mother by state soldiers is what prompts Jowy to repatriate himself and consider the state to be unworthy of uniting the land. Compelled to clean out the corruption of Highland that he sees as being caused by the state, since it was the rape of his mother that drove Luca mad, Jowy doesn't hate him but understands he needs to kill him and unite the land under fair Highland rule.

MERELY PRETENDING

Strange Journey.

Obligatory

Best big guy on all fightan.

Wrong.

lets not forget that he can summon the old ones from his notebook as well

Pretty sure he can summon Gods from every religion, iirc

Nigger what.

My son

The old ones refers to the Gods that originate from H.P. Lovecraft's works, yes? So he can summon those as well as the Judeo-Christian God and some Norse Gods as well.

Obligatory

Obligatory. No one can take a pounding like this guy can.

I think some people in this thread are missing the point.

Fuck you that is never obligatory.

still couldn't beat vegeta tho

At least he didn't lose to Android 18.

IT WAS FUCKING.
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGEEEEDDD

YUUKA WOULD HAVE WON AGAINST VEGETA! VINCE MCCHANN DID A FUCKING WHAT IF MATCH AND SHE REKT HIM!!!!

underrated

That's not MC mate, but you are right

Only the Stronkest.

RUBBER BULLETS

Does Sagat count as a big guy?

Imagine Noah in his prime.

I dunno, how much does 100 rockets, 200 shells, 400 rifle sized bullets and 200 units of energy cells weigh? Presumably if he can carry that much weight is less of an issue than sheer bulk.

Don't remind me…

I have no clue whats stronger than a planet sized colossus, and no definitely not a random Japanese man either.
Not even that fat fuck from asuras wrath could probably beat either one of these things.

this thread is done for
/thread

Is it so hard to type words properly?