Rate my OC

Pshhh, nothing personel, kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

realmpop.com/us.html
blizzplanet.com/blog/comments/world-of-warcraft-pearl-of-pandaria-blizzplanet-interviews-micky-neilson-sean-galloway
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hmm/10

Isn't "The Void" in warcraft lore just a fancy term for outer space? Space Elves? The Alliance already has space goats, now they have space elves?

The void is the realm of shadow where the masters of the old gods reside. It is the opposite of light, an different aspect of energy like fel or arcane. The void elves are constantly plagued by the whispers of the void lords (masters and creators of the old gods), their entire life is an unending struggle against their inner darkness.

Pls donut steal

what is the point of this thread?

Why has no one told Blizzard that their ideas suck? The only passable thing they've even done since TBC is announce fucking Classic? And even then, I'm fucking not buying it!

Wow, I'm getting so triggered right now, do you dislike my OC?

You've gone too far metzen.

So Void isn't just Shadow (which was originally the opposite of Light), it's Advanced Shadow?

It is a realm outside of reality

Everything must be corrupted. It is the only plot device keeping WoW together.

IT AINT JUST CORRUPTION
IT'S VOID CORRUPTION
IT'S ADVANCED CORRUPTION

The old gods were created by the void lords because the void lords cannot enter reality themselves. Their physical form is impossible, incomprehensible, and requires ridiculous amounts of energy to maintain. The void exists outside of existence.

i never understood faggot's problems with pandaren brewmasters? they're a cool mix of chinese drunken fist and monks

i want to die

Even without the fat panda asses monk is a pretty fun class to play. I didn't actually play when it was current so I dont know how bad dailies really were

Do any of you still play this mess? If so, why?

Their name is Ren'Dorei. I'll let that speak for itself.

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Metzen is a shit writer flip flopping sides is all he knows, need a new villain just convert one of the good guys, need a new hero just convert one of the bad guys and call it a day.

Isn't that from that set with scat and prolapse?

So, it's just

God damn the hands in Blizzard games are fucking disgusting.

Coldsteel version when?

Was this race even part of the lore? I mean, Warcraft have a really extensive lore from, why choose a retarded one?
So what will be the Horde equivalent? Demon Hunter?

>God damn the hands in Blizzard games are fucking disgusting.
ftfy

Advanced Night Elves
I wish I was joking.

Good job describing every set by that artist.

Highmountain, Dark Iron, and Zandalari seem pretty alright.

fucking blizzard

cause these races are reskins, less work to do

Ysera gets corrupted, Garrosh gets corrupted, Alleria gets corruptedā€¦
Calling it now, the big sword or whatever is there to corrupt Azeroth itself. Not that it needed it.

The sword has already corrupted the relations between the Alliance and the Horde leading to teh events seen in BfA

What sword?

It is, shame really, the artist draws quite nice butts and thighs but then they have a shit fetish and put that in it.

Didn't Metzen get the boot ages ago? Why is the plot still flavor-of-the-month-corruption-type centric? Who is responsible for this? I thought we were out of this neck of the woods already.

Sargeras impaled Azeroth with his sword on the ending cinematic of Argus.

Upright trolls are the only race that existed on the lore before legion, they are basically like trolls were before corruption or something, not to say they are uncorrupted, they used corrupted means to slow down their own corruption and eventually becamse corrupted themselves, just different; light draenei are reverse-corrupted versions of their species and void elf are elfs corrupted by the void or something. The moose roof taurens ar just another breed of tauren, wotlk had the buffalo breed

The lightforged are literally light-corrupted Draenei

Why not just let you make High Elves? They are still around. It's not like there is much difference between Horde and Alliance now anyways. Fuck Blood Elves.

And Dark Iron dwarves. The alliance wins again.

The shittiest zone in the game is gone. Embedded related.

Jesus fucking Christ. When was the last time an expansion ended with a solid win for the players? BC?

Reverse-corruption isn`t to be mistaken for un-corruption, it isn`t regular corruption either because it prevents you for being corrupted by dragging you to the extreme opposite.

ye, forgot about them

wait, what in the fuck? are they really giving the horde Nightborne? I dont even have words anymore.

Yeah, they asked to join the Alliance and Tyrande told them to fuck off, basically.

Horde get rekins for Trolls and Tauren and another race of elves that got addicted to their well.
Alliance get reskins for Draeni, Dwarves and High Elves

It's not that WoW being bad is what surprises me, it's how it just keeps getting worse that does.

It`s a ripoff of H. P. Lovecraft work, the Old Gods are basically the "Great Old One"s

Forgot to say that the Dark Iron Dwarves are initially a uncorrupted version of regular dwarves, flesh being a literal curse on the wow universe, however they were eventually corrupted for their worship of elementals and enslaved by Ragnaros

Metzen quit over a year ago, user.

Is there a female leader left in WoW that doesn't need the cunt fucked right out of them?

Well, you have to be really good at drawing asses to draw poop out of it.

When Sylvanas is one of the least cunty female leaders on the planet you know we've reached cunt levels that shouldn't even be possible.

Tyrande - Massive cunt
Jaina - Super-massive cunt
Moira - Has been major cunt since vanilla
Aszhara - Massive cunt since before the Sundering
Onyxia - Black Dragon so was a cunt by default
Sylvanas - A cunt to be sure, but only out of necessity
Freya - Initially wasn't a cunt. Got forced into the role but got over it.
Ysera - Initially wasn't a cunt. Got forced into the role and had to be put down.
Alexstraza - Not a cunt, yet.
Azeroth - TBA

That actually looks really cool

Didn't they learn their lesson about driving magically adept non-Night Elf elves into becoming enemies when rejecting the Blood Elves' entry led to their siding with the Horde out of necessity? I think that was how it went, it's been a longtime. This isn't just contrived, it's a repeat contrivance.

Is there anything worse than WoWfaggots?
I've yet to find something, even normalfags are better because they all lack awareness unlike most Blizzcucks which are battered wifes clinging to mediocre IPs and a companys brand name.

High Elves weren't cool enough they had to create another kind of elf?
Wew lad.

The Night Elves, as led by Tyrande "Elune Akbar" Whisperwind, are pretty much incapable of diplomacy.
It took the near end of the world before she'd even consider using humans and orcs as meatshields (let alone allying with them), and even then she was hesitant about giving up her people's immortality in exchange for stopping the Burning Legion.
The only reason she joined the Alliance once WoW rolled in was because the Orcs tried to expand into Ashenvale again and her people, having lost their immortality, started dying off from being too fucking old.

Don't forget purple skin and even more retarded proportions.

So are these guys just Shadow Priests?

Calling it. Right. Now.

realmpop.com/us.html
33% of the fucking Horde is Blood Elves. Thirty-three fuckin percent. The whole reason the Horde has players is because of Blood Elves. Adding a Blood-Elves-Lite character on the Alliance is going to potentially cause a population boom.

Not that I mind, Alliance is arguably the better faction of the two.

This is why I mostly do RPG's with fa/tg/uys nowadays and avoid MMO's like the plague. At least there I can be a crazy birdperson, half-something, or other various monster.

Atleast male Velves get beards

aka
okay. i guess you can be a
>holy champion of the blessed void elf

shadow was always void. c'thun was using shadow spells and was essentially a creature of the void, they just expanded on it over the years.

You're just a furfag.

You didn't even post the best one.

still more unique than blue blood elves if you ask me. i mean, what's hilarious about the situation is that they just reskinned blood elves to night elves and called them a new race. they went full circle

Didn't Warcraft lore have regular elves at one point?

You never get to play the fun races. Video games were a mistake.

Yes but that's too white. They turned them into crackheads instead.

I recall some gaming magazine article speculating what the new alliance race for TBC would be after they were announced but only Blood Elf was revealed. Furbolgs were mentioned being relatively strong candidate but with major downside of being challenging in the armor model department. Blizzard kind of teased this by giving Space Goat starter island friendly Furbolgs with relatively strong importance.

Joke is that in WoW vanilla, "Blood Elf" model was reskinned Night Elf model.

Night Elves (Kaldorei) are the original elves. After First Legion invasion and shattering, the Highborne who still wanted to use magic sailed to the new continent (Eastern Kingdoms) and started calling their entire race Highborne/Queldorei/High Elf. After Arthas removed 90% of High Elves, most survivors renamed themselves Blood Elves (Sin'dorei.) Some High Elves maintained their previous identity and remain members of Alliance/Kirin Tor. Some RPG materials suggest they are able to control their mana addiction by meditating which sounds significantly easier and less risky than snorting Fel energy. Also in said materials it is said that High Elves can have hard time because Blood Elves can really easily disguise themsleves as one by simply changing their eye color with illusion etc.

i don't get it

M is the only letter in "realm" that isn't in "reality"

It's absolute shit, just like the game that inspired you to make that "OC".

so you enjoyed the three days it took to blow through those levels? thanks for the considered opinion, user

apparently after they went back in time like three expansions(?) ago, everything got changed anyway so they just said 'eh, fuck it'

I don't even want Warcraft 4 anymore, not after how hard Blizz has raped the lore.

Even if the lore was fine it would be filled with microtransactions and awful gameplay anyway.

And they choose to reskin fucking elves again?

>Retcon shit parts about vanilla, TBC and WotLK like heroes defeating The Lich King

I understand they are lazy but it's too obvious if you're just reskinning elves for the third fucking time.

*race
son of a bitch too angry

Why put in any effort when the money comes flowing easily? And thanks to blizzards space bucks and wow tokens, people will only keep paying to play WoW so they can buy loot boxes in Destiny or Overwatch.

Isn't the whole point of no playable naga being stupid that W3 already features a fully animated enemy naga camp?

The Nightborne will cause an even greater Elven population boom for the Horde.

They were fully playable units in the Blood Elves campaign part of WC3. Let alone enemy spawns.

Really? You think more people want to play "We Wuz" elves than valley elves?

The Nightborne are objectively better in every manner conceivable, if less edgy.

They're edgy not-night elves, so of course.

They look like fucking niggers, and I'm not talking about their skin color.

The appeal of blood and night elves is that they are attractive. Niggers are not attractive.

I thought the entire reason that Blood Elves are so popular is everyone wants to look like blond aryans rather then tree niggers. The new elves being still unnaturally colored really doesn't help their case. It's just a rehashed Night elves and there was always a reason Blood elves were more popular tree niggers.

Mists was a fucking work of art compared to what followed. Island was comfy with some good music (Kun Lai Summit) and lore. Throne of Thunder was best raid since Ulduar and should have been the last in the expansion.
Then Blizz had to keep raping the corpse of what Garrosh's story could have been and then months of siege. That would have been alright if it meant they had been busting their ass to make the next expansion great but instead we got the abortion that was Warlords where they did their best to force in elements from ā€¦ mobile games?

Well that, and horde is cooler. People who want to play horde but also want an attractive character had blood elf as their only option.

You guys grossly misunderstand the audience of modern day WoW and Blizzardrones in general.
Ironforge and Orgrimmar are going to see a massive influx of dark skinned refugees.

B-but Nightborne are elegant and nice. They are the non-treehugging version of Night Elves.

The number don't reflect your statement. In an increasingly dindu WoW Blood Elves are still beating everything but Humans.
Tree niggers are a close third place.

God damn that panda loli is fucking dumb and looks stupid but I can't fucking resist every time she's posted.

Those numbers also include obvious level 1 alt characters that don't actually get played outside of mule and/or auction house duty.

Really? I guess that makes the level slider really useful because it shows you are still completely and objectively wrong. In fact, the amount of people blood elves is more at the higher levels because most just choose orc/human for default mule action.

I honestly thought space goats were more popular.

Just because some numbers say there's a shit load of blood elves right now doesn't mean jack fucking shit when a new race comes out. There is always a large influx of new meme race.
In fact, you have yet to explain how this won't be the case.

They should be. They are so hot.

I thought undead would have been a lot more popular considering how edgy they are Now I don't have to feel bad about maining them

Is WoW just being sustained at this point by the fucking furry community? Wait, is this why horde was always so popular?

Because what makes Blood Elves popular (Cultural standard of beauty) won't be affected by the fact tree niggers now have competition with pitch black tree niggers. The reason someone would choose black tree niggers over Night Elves is not he same reason someone would choose black tree niggers over blood elves.
Ah you're completely correct after all look at the Dranei they have a seriously large number of users since their release, oh wait no. Sure, for the first few months there will be an uptick, and a rapid loss of interest just like with Panderian, Worfgen. Draenei.

Are you going to try to address the question or continue skirting the line on making a political statement here?

It's gotten full circle now if you think about it, before all this reskinning Elves shit the Alliance and Horde were distinct in their races. Now the only thing that truly separates the Alliance and the Horde is the Humans and the Orcs. Truly the entire conflict boils down to Orcs vs Humans.

You'll have to actually make a point to argue against first. All you've done is make a retarded claim and try to back it up with numbers that don't actually pertain to what you're saying.

By god is the community atrocious. I was just pummeled by a bunch of angry Swedes for daring to state that I dislike the inclusion of void elves in Trade chat. My realm is over 80% Scandinavian, so its playerbase is exceptionally dramatic, politically correct and angsty.

At least the high elves/blood elves are canon, unlike the drainei.

niggers

Draeni are canon. That shoehorned in nonsense about them being lesser versions of space goats is what needs to go.

No matter how many times I see it I still can't believe they manged to fuck that up.

They were something else entirely until blizzard decided to change it last minute to give the alliance ponyfags some /mlp/ for their fetishes. Gotta make both sides of the /fur/ community in blizzard happy apparently.

We've gone full circle.

the goat photo was an intentional joke, if it isn't obvious look at the hair

she has balls mah nigga

looks more like puffy vulva to me.

Remove pedos

what the fuck are you talking about? The only purpose warlords of draenor served was to get gul'dan back into the storyand cause irreparable damage to the subscriber count, everything else was absolutely meaningless and self contained on alternate draenor.

You can see from the shading they're too round

It's not good art anyway, but it doesn't look anything like a scrotum.

is clearly wrong, because it totally does, but yeah the art isn't very good and that's probably why.

fuck off normalnigger

Aren't there some autists using the Starcraft 2 engine in order to remake Warcraft 3?

Rate my OC

h-hai !

Might cum on the face, but that's about it.

It was shut down by Jewzzard.
Can't have people make custom things using our assets, now can we?
In our own game too!

Why does everything have 16 variants except for humans?

Can we have Blood Humans? Void Humans? High Humans? Wood Humans?

What pisses me off about the Void Elves is that they still refuse to just give us High Elves, instead they gave us this shit they introduced literally in the last patch and literally nobody was asking for.

What pisses me off even more is that their reason is that "there's not enough High Elves left in the world to warrant making them playable."

So, basically they're saying that there are more Void Elves than High Elves left in Azeroth.

Alliance kicked out the elves, coz fuck elves. Blood Elves are horde now. Saitsu no Hadou elves welcome though.

Horde accepts demonic elves. Grim Dark elves too far. Kick em out.

Doesn't make any sense from either side.

From The Burning Crusade the Horde was most popular until Cataclysm or Mists of Pandaria, then Alliance became the most popular and it hasn't changed since.

Horde was most popular due to Will of the Forsaken racial, removed some common CC. Then it got nerfed and then they gave humans "Every Man for Himself" which removed ANY CC. So the majority pvpers and then the PvP community switched from Undead to Human. Then in Legion they changed it from ANY CC to just Stuns, because all CC breaker racials were changed to just remove 1 or 2 types of CC. Only problem with this is that stuns are the only CC these days you're going to die in, so they can break out of the only CC that matters in this game for free.

I never played Vanilla so I don't know about that time period for faction balance.

In vanilla tauren stomp and will of the forsaken were the best pvp racials, the only thing that came close on ally was gnome escape artist and stoneform on dwarves to stop bleed memes

horde still had less players though

Wrath and Cata private servers are still 70% Human/Tauren. Remaining 30% split somewhere between stuck up fags playing Blood Elves, and gaymer girrls playing slutty light elves.

I meant night elves.

Not to mention the shaman bug with windfury that could oneshot anyone.

I completely fucking forgot about what they did to the Draeni.
Fuck, that redesign was fucking horrible. Then they went on to say "actually there are different types of Draeni"

That's where you're wrong. Fuck off back to DeviantArt, necrophile.

Metzen's gone, I don't know who the hell is running the show for now but apparently some author named Christie Golden is taking over.

I'd say the talent's working on Overwatch, but with what they're doing to that game I think anyone worth a shit either is mailing it in or just left.
I do know WoW's staff are basically their D-listers.

They still exist but are apparently too small in number to merit being playable even though an edgy, tiny offshoot of the blood elves is enough to get playable status. There's ZERO reason they shouldn't have just let high elves be playable.

That and gen Xers that have been playing for a long time and ERPers.

Nah, all their talent left the company. E.g. all of the staff that worked on D2 and most of WC3.

Doesn't surprise me. I know a lot of the talent from D2 made Guild Wars 1, and all of those left leaving ANet full of casuals and SJWs for the GW2 devs.

They still think that Blizzard simply copied Kung Fu pnada depsite Wc3 appearing some 6 years prior to the movie.
They probably took advantage of it already being there when the movie became succesful and released Pandaria tough, but the idea of the pandaren brewmaster be itself shouldn't be the fucking problem.

Alliance outnumbered Horde anywhere from 3:1 to 2:1 on any server that wasn't a large PVP server in vanilla. I have no clue why other than "eww I don't want to play the ugly races" which itself is pretty stupid considering night elves and gnomes are fucking atrocious looking.

You can take one look at the Overwatch characters shown since release and tell that it's either being worked on by completely different people than the ones who started it or they've been blackmailed somehow into making some of the ugliest characters this side of Battleborn.

Must be dull playing the same game for over a decade every single day.

why is nu-blizzard so shit?

why can't they just release 'classic' already?

you mean besides the 'i'?

I don't think Windfury was bugged, just badly designed with massive RNG element.

real-m and real-ity but I didn't make the original pun so might be wrong.

I only ever played on PvP realms so that was my experience.

It's fucked anyway.
Don't bother with explenations.

Vanilla/Early TBC there was one server that the Horde had a slight numbers advantage, Blackwing Lair. Cross-server battlegrounds ended up fucking everything up.

I don't know about on Nost but Windfury is/was buged on many private servers to scale weird and proc way more often than intended. I think there was some shit about it replicating your last attack as a base rather than a typical weapon swing, resulting in rouges or warriors buffed by the totem doing far more damage than ever intended.

Also, Pandaria was cool as fuck.

They commissioned artists to work on their original characters and custom skins. Everything else is in-house.

Except that's totally wrong. They're absolutely normal tauren, with altered horns/antlers bestowed on their tribe by Eche'ro.
It's only fair that Grimtotem become playable, too.

I should clarify that I do like the Monk Class quite a bit (who doesn't like a Dwarven Brewmaster?) I actually played one and rp'd him as a wizened, veteran skald, who liked to get drunk and play cards at the taverns around Azeroth - good times.

But more to the point on MoP, I just never liked the name "Pandaria" it felt cheesy tbh. "Mists of Mogu'shan" just rolls off the tongue better.

Remember when their music used to be good?

Holy fuck that image.
Is there an updated one with all the Legion bullshit?

As far as I know it involves no time travel so it wouldn't be too much worse than what's already there.

I chuckled sensibly.

So the Void is outer space then. Glad that's settled.

Blizzard goes way out of their way to deny that the "dark beyond" or whatever the fuck they call it is totally not space and those Draenei spaceships, forget what dumb name they gave them, aren't actually ships at all despite being able to crash. I don't know why they bother when shit like quoting late twentieth century pop culture is apparently totally fine.

In Warcraft 3: Pandarens were reskins of furbolgs.

I need more pictures of that statue. I've been laughing for over five minutes and I don't want to stop.

There's loads of shit they could have brought in besides more fucking elves.

We have shit like cool ass bandage mummies made of magic, nagas, centaurs and dragonkin already, and they come up with fucking SPACE ELVES? Why don't they just make up more alien races, go nuts, if they're going to do a repeat of the light goat alien motherfuckers they may as well take some goddamned liberties.

I quit wow 10 fucking years ago and they're still shit.

Moar. Link to page?

I was going to question how you remember the space mummies if you quit ten years ago but I just released TBC really is almost 11 years old. This fucking game has spent the majority of it's life in a post cata state.

I kept up with it, tried the demo when it was available to see what changed, and ditched it completely. It was more like 7 years.

PLEASE give me a source for this. No one who posts this ever knows and I can never find it.

karl the deranged

I really wanted neutral Naga.

They did this because the alliance playerbase wouldn't stop bitching over high elves, in fact this entire expansion looks like they slapped a bunch of shit together from their forums and called it an expansion.

They imprisoned Sargeras, they had an Emerald Dream raid, they went to Argus, everyone got their super special legendary weapons. Legion is entirely an expansion of pandering.

The next one is Returning To Its Rootsā„¢ by starting another pointless war and bringing some nigger kingdom of trolls and Kul Tiras, with edgy shit like Undead losing Undercity and Nelves losing Teldrassil. I bet Jaina's the villain too.

Don't forget about Vanilla servers, something the community has wanted since at least Wotlk.
It seems subscriptions are still dwindling, this is even more "break out in case of emergency" than demon hunters and Illidan were.

Does this mean we're going to get a Void Elf giving birth greentext?

Horde has Night Elves now and Alliance has Blood Elves. Now you don't have to debate too hard which faction you pick when you want to play as cancer.

Quick google search shows me she has written companion books for a bunch of series, including:
Star Wars
WoW
Star Trek
Ravenloft
Invasion America
HEX: Shards of Fate
Fedora's Creed

So basically she is the chad version of the mouthbreathers on fanfiction.net. She gets paid for her shitty fanfic.

Legion did retcon a fair amount of character history, with Illidan being the savior of everything being thew biggest one from what I get.
You get blamed for killing him in BC because you didn't ask him why the fuck he's about the genocide Draenei.

What would make it even better is if it turns out Metzen was actually holding back even worse writers from shitting it up even more. Things are only going to get worse.

I don't really want to contemplate this. It looks like Christie Golden is going all out though.

Considering that the only story Metzen writes is "good guys are fighting against bad guy, who is only a bad guy because he's trying to stop worse guys from doing worse things," does that make every Metzen antagonist his own self-insert?

Man it's almost as if.. the people who play blizzard games are dribbling retards and always have been.
If only there was some name for these kinds of people!

Word on the street is that Chris Metzen was forced to retire/quit over the World of Warcraft movie fiasco.
He wrote the script for that

Every character is a Metzen insert. They all represent different stages of his psychologically unstable life.

Old Jaina is one of his ideal waifus and Arthas is every Chad that he knew growing up?

Old Jaina was the studious and submissive side of his psyche he cast away in favor of a more dominant and wayward persona, represented by Arthas. This culminates in a trip to a white wonderland, which is a metaphor for all the coke he did.

#FireTyrande

Tyrande Whisperwind: It's just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Illidan Stormrage is not in charge of the law in Azeroth.
Illidan Stormrage: Because you'd be in jail.

just more proof that they're an SJW company

Does that imply Metzen murdered a midget in a coke fueled rampage?

Who hasn't?

That was retconned a long time ago.

these are all maximum lazy but that's fucking hilarious

they did this multiple times you fuck
even vanilla's silithus raid ends in you killing some old god

Care to elaborate? I have a hard time giving a shit about Blizz and their story rapes, but I'm a bit curious here.

Brann didn't actually die, he just lost his memory and chilled out with a bunch of ice dwarves.

I think Muradin was leading the dwarven survivors in WotLK and during a quest to get Shadowmourne, you'd see a vision of which showed how he woke up with no memories after Arthas had left.
In other words, he was just knocked out, thus killing a big part of WC3.

They just can't stop shitting it up.

LOL

Funny thing is Void Elves will be best alliance racial for casters

So you're gonna see them alot.

Even if they weren't you'd still see them a lot because this is a MMO and over a third of the players pick elves every time.

To be fair that's actually a major part of his character, even in Frozen Throne he didn't fucking stop and tell anyone what he was doing.

It's severely reaching to believe they intended him to be a good guy from the beginning.

I don't remember why Outland was invaded in the first place.
I think they just said that he "went insane" and reopened the Dark Portal or something.

Kazzak opened the portal and attacked the major cities. Killing Illidan, or any other raid boss really, was just the players happening to come across Khadgar and going along with the Naaru who he supposedly vouches for.

So, they could theoretically not exist?
Like the finnish

you are either really retarded or really clever

Good guy? No, doesn't explain anything he's doing to the point even the player doesn't know? Absolutely.

To be honest thety're gonna fuck up the next xpac. They said they'd be removing Wpvp according to one rumor

I hate killing bro-tier characters, but I hate bringing them back even more. The devalues the character and the story. Muradin had a great supporting role, his death was heartbreaking.

What's worse is when they bring a character back just to give them a shittier death.

It really is awful.
Especially because the final cutscene in Frozen Throne added such a great touch to the overall story with all the flashbacks Arthas got.

And then you hear that Muradin was alive all along and Arthas is a dindu who still had a heart and it was all the Lich King's doing.

He died again?

Which makes even less sense considering the Lich King was a manipulated pawn in the first place. Also Muradin didn't die again, I was just making a generalization.

Frozen Throne also shat on Muradin's men to the point that it's a question of how the Cthulhu ripoff didn't break out and eat them already.

Are the new allied races any good mechanically or are they just good for RPing?

This is quite literally writing on par with WWE.

When was the first stat squish? Mists of Pandaria?

I seem to remember a pseudo squish during Wrath when it came to gear numbers but not actual damage output.

NIGGER BIT CH CUNT DEATH BNIGGER BITCH SLUT WHORE CUNT NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
BITCH CUNST NIGHT NIIGER BITCH WHREE EPIC MEEMEE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
EEEEPIC SIMPLY EPIC XDDDDD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHXDDDDD MEMEMEMEEME EPEIC

user, are you okay?

The first stat squish was the Warlords pre-patch at the end of Mists. This upcoming one seems to squish item levels as well.

Hi, Cuckchan.

I honestly kind of miss the massive crits in Mists of Pandaria.

Blizzard realized people love blue-skinned chicks for their porn so they deliver.

Are you alright with constructive criticism? I don't want to sound mean

I didn't even notice that she had pulled her trousers down until now.

going by lore lili inst even a real loli anymore, she was around 8 to 10 at the start of wotlk and legion starts 9 years after wrath.
blizz needs to get off their ass and make a thicc teen lili model

8-10 at WotLK
are you sure about that? She seemed young in MoP, like an actual kid.

guy who wrote official comic stated shes supposed to be 9-12 "tween age" in the comic and that's at the start of wrath.
source: blizzplanet.com/blog/comments/world-of-warcraft-pearl-of-pandaria-blizzplanet-interviews-micky-neilson-sean-galloway

makes sense actually, either her model was too small for her age then or she's just that petite.
I swear to God I'm not a furry.

Elves really do know how to diverge in species.
They get another race-wide personal struggle (magic addiction, w/e) one too.

That's some next level lazyness, even for Blizzcucks.

Exactly. Extreme laziness is now their calling card.

Excuse me, but that's STILL LESS than in other rpgs.

Warcraft:

Night Elves
Blood Elves
Void Elves

Warhammer:

Wood Elves
Dark Elves
High Elves
Elven Union

Elder Scrolls:

Snow Elves
High Elves
Wood Elves
Dark Elves

Dungeons and Dragons:

Wood elves
High elves
Wild elves
Drow
Avariel
Aquatic Elf
Lythari

There are actually around 12 races of elves in warcraft according to wiki, Night elf, Highborne, Nightborne, Felborne, Fal'dorei, Nightfallen, High elf, Blood Elf, Wretched, Darkfallen, Felblood and Void elf
They haven't even started to make them all playable

Forgetting Maormer (sea elves basically) and Dwemer (who are pretty much all fucked off to wherever Numidium sent them).

Yes and no. They're removing the PvP server designation and making them all PvE where if you want to engage in wpvp, you'll have to toggle it while in a city/inn. Doing so puts you in a shard/phase with other players who are also marked for wpvp. This honestly seems like a happy medium wherein carebares get their own special sandbox to play in. Blizzard has stated that those flagged for pvp will get addition bonuses and rewards that are yet to be determined.

By virtue of being stuck in a great guild on a PvE server, I'm very okay with this.

Would getting more honor and having more fights not be its own reward?

Its more to do with Blizzard trying to provide other incentives and reason to engage in wpvp beyond the honor gains and having fun fights. Not that I personally will care that there will be bonuses. I'm just hopeful they'll find some way to make fights, even against classes that would counter you, not just a one-sided thing. With the ridiculous way legendaries are out in the world, classes like rogues are capable of one-shotting or outright killing anything not a tank inside a cheap shot, before you even get a chance to react.

Alright then, nightborne and nightfallen are basically the same thing, same with highborne and high elves. Fal'dorei are spider people, they're basically not elves anymore. Felborne are just Nightborne who are corrupted by demon magic. Felblood elves are just blood elves who are corrupter by demon magic. Darkfallen are undead vampire blood elves. Wretched are just junkie blood elves who have gone insane from their mana addiction. And void elves really are just high elves who use void magic or something.

Really, there are only about 4 or 5 actual elf races, the rest are just different forms of corrupted elves.

What if Blizz turned friendly fire off and made everyone and everything killable regardless of affiliation or faction.

There are a few places out in the world where that does happen already.

I just find it silly to ring more bells when the dog's already drowning on its own drool.

I'm just the 'messenger', so to speak. It was something they announced during blizzcon along with early details. No idea what it will look like when the expansion actually launches this coming summer. You're right that most pvp-minded or interested players don't really do it for more than the thrill of fighting other players and having that sense of defeating those you consider a worthy challenge (or to just stomp over lesser players). The extra rewards are likely a way to entice new blood and make that now real threat of being attacked at just about any given moment, out in the world, have some kind of value (in blizzard's mind). To me it's just icing on the cake with the hope that even in what are normally faction safe zones you are now flagged no matter what (no more blue-flag faggotry).

You're forgetting that night elves are just arcane mutated trolls.

arcane enhanced trolls.

elves > trolls, faggot

So for someone who is out of the loop, are they seriously just reskinning a fucking elf and claiming its a new class again?

Er, race.

They're reskinning 6 different races and calling them 'allied races'. They do get their own racial abilities, but it is quite cheap.

dailies were basically irrelevant until the timeless isle, raiding was interesting with all the mobility based challenges they put in fights that would get turrets killed for being stupid and not running against the flow of water.

raiding in MoP was the best it ever was in WoW, TotTK was a solid contender for ulduar and unlike deathwing garrosh's 8 health bars WoW was pushing the maximum number it could handle several times with his individual health pools so they had him heal back to full alot at least gave an expansion end boss fight.
lei shen's fight was still better though.

unlikely to happen, the relationship between Chen and Lili is based on Samwise' relationship with his daughter.

Bonus shitty trivia, the entire pandaren race is based on a time Samwise was getting high in the desert on peyote with some other guys and one noted that Samwise wasn't wearing a sweater and wasn't cold. In his drug induced state he insisted he was like a panda bear, not polar bear. This is the root of an entire race in the video game.

He gets drunk on his own while she hangs out with a dangerous-looking stranger who has murdered literally thousands of animals and people?

They really can't win.

looking good

And don't forget

Reskins are lazy. Granted the Zandalari trolls are a different model and I guess Highmountain tauren have different horns, but the rest are literally just existing races painted a different color.

That nobody asked for, while still holding out on actual high elves for no reason whatsoever.

Fucking hell, man.

When will the corruption end? Surely this can be fixed with some time fuckery? Retcon! Retcon!

If it were literally nothing more than a reskin, I might be inclined to agree. But they're adding in questlines to unlock them, each one has new racials, plus an exclusive armor set for leveling one to max level. Plus, as I mentioned, it's not like people haven't been asking to play as these races for quite a while. Maybe not specifically void elves since that was literally only a thing in the latest patch, but players have asked to play as Dark Irons or Zandalari for years now. Practically every time some new race was added, players wanted to be able to create characters of that race.

My point was that Blizzard couldn't win either way; if they did, they'd be seen as lazy, and if they didn't, they'd be seen as lazy in a different way. Better to go with the route that adds more shit to the game.

According to the official timeline, it's only been five years since Cata, not nine. Li Li's age has also never been given anywhere, so it's not entirely unreasonable to guess that she's still a kid (if she were 7 in the comic she'd only be 12 now). But that's the problem with Blizzard only ever having child or adult models, and never teenagers.

Sage since this topic seems to be done anyway.

Samwise wants to fug his daughter?

Racial abilities are basically just toys and negligible buffs. New quests come in every expansion, that's just baseline. Same with armor sets, there is always going to be new armor and in fact linking transmogs to getting characters from 0 to 120 is just busywork.

I just think they could have stood to make new models. They did it with the zandalari, I don't see why there can't be new models for the rest of them as well. They're little more than character customisation options. Sure it's nice to have those options, but they don't count as new races IMO.

didn't WoW elves descend from trolls?

In lore yes

It's from Glorfindil the Knife-Ear

The whispers of the void lords. Something which has corrupted far more powerful beings plenty of times in the past, but which Alleria and her gay blood elves are just too super good at everything to succumb too.
Hooray.

Why even bother at this point, Blizzard's too chickenshit to ever add any actual monstrous race, even Worgen was hamfisted as all fuck to be furfags instead of monsters. Hell give us fucking ogres, I don't give a shit just get out of your fucking comfort zone

They would never make Jaina a villain. She's the team's Sacred Cow, their biggest Mary Sue.

This is why I haven't even bothered to return since the end of WotLK.

pic related, the only good space elves

Warcraft:
Night Elves (blessed by elune)
Blood Elves (addicted to the sunwell. High elves otherwise. Can suck mana out of things)
High Elves (normal high elves that didn't pursue a crazy fetish. High magic affinity)
Void Elves (adopted the void thanks to alleria windrunner teaching them. High elves otherwise)
Nightborne (addicted to the nightwell. Very high mana affinity. Night elves otherwise)
The withered (addicted blood elves or night elves that did not feed on mana or mana crystals)

Six total. But in reality its just Night Elves and high eleves which took different paths. Void Elves are just high elves

Elves*

I didn't want it to be this way.

Bumping this shit thread so it can hit bump limit already.

High Elves are dead and done, goy. Quel Thelas was always allied with the forsaken and the orcs.

Today's enemy is tomorrow's ally apparently.

>artisans of loli doujin

Threesome with two Highmountain ladies.

would bang

who is this bitch?

i need lewds

Dota 2 lewds are 90% trash. If there's one thing LoL and other ASSFAGGOTs have over Dota, it's lewds.

Isn't that mostly because DOTA isn't played much in Asia?

pleaseā€¦. also those two posted above are in game art.

Needs More Lewds

if theres one thing lol had over dota its that it started out with 2 lolis while similar games had none. they helped to re-popularize lolis in the west and even though i despise riot its something im pretty happy about. just as the unforgivably evil disney had their hand in getting the ball rolling for monster girls.

so what would happen if you took jainas bathwater and summoned a water elemental from it? would it look like her?

That is actually much more thought out than I would have assumed, even if it's just a ripoff of Planescape.

lmao

You forgot the Fel Elves near the end of TBC