Gacha game where the western audience is growing and spending more than the Japanese audience

How do we stop it?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=WfBXCZ1HSqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Murder is good

You can't just claim something like that without proof.

That was all you needed to say for it to earn being burnt to the ground.

Mock and bully gachafags endlessly until they learn to stop.
Also shill the actual good games in the series.
hooktube.com/watch?v=WfBXCZ1HSqw
This one fag in the FE community made a decent video against the gacha faggotry when it first reared its head. The comments disappoint the fuck out of me though. Not enough people see it as a problem.

My boyfriend is playing it right now. Please send AJ Styles memes.

I don't know why people pay - the game has shown that "limited heroes" just means "will appear again when we think we can hook you"

Then you pull for free and move on

I cannot express my disgust in a single post.
You disappoint me deeply user. I always shill good games to my friends and shill against bad companies and games.

When lootboxes go, gacha is next.

I've read this and automatically assumed you are dude and you are most likely not even lying.
I have been here for too long.

dont derail the thread gacha shitter

Make something better for mobile. Good news is that the switch is doing extremely well.

I got the legendary ice princess whats-her-name on my second roll. Stay mad.

Pls don't bully the gf

yet everyone got her

BULLY

FJOOOOORRRRM

Do you want a headpat or something faggot?

Why do you think this matters to anyone outside of your subreddit?

Imagine being self absorbed. If people like it and want to buy it, it’s none of your business or concern. If you don’t like it, don’t buy it or play and leave other people alone.

Holla Forums and reddit are the new puritans

Did you just get a new hobby here, faggot?

No shit. Out of morbid curiosity I checked out /feg/ on 4cuck a couple months ago, and while I wasn't surprised that the userbase was exactly the same as the FE sub, It was a dark time, I was surprised that most of the thread was entirely dedicated to Heroes.
This would make sense if it came out a couple days or a month ago, but it's nearly been a year and they had still done nothing but post about gachashit. Almost the entire fucking FE community has been swallowed up in this shit, I honestly preferred when the biggest issue was screaming at Awakening babies. That was almost 5 years ago what the fuck

Guess they really GACHA this time.

I don't think the community being swallowed by an external force isn't the case. I believe that FE Awakening and Fates brought in a lot more fans, but few of these new fans have ever played the older games. Fates and Awakening changed FE forever.

/feg/ had talked so much about FE that it needed heroes so it didnt turn into /vg/ cancer supreme

Fuck it I'm taking the bait
It IS our concern you dumbass. Not only will ISIS will see that this is even more profitable than Awakening, and therefore cater to that audience, meaning retards who will blow their cash on anything with their waifu in it, but we'll get swarmed with mobage playing niggers who don't bother with the rest of the franchise.

I know a lot of "people" who were really into the older titles that play this shit. We get acknowledgement of older characters, and it's in a fucking mobage.

It's cuckchan, it'll be cancer no matter what.

The biggest whales are the older FE players I would say

And nothing of value was lost.

Lootboxes aren't going anywhere.

Alfonse's cooler.

That art is shit

Arguably, yes. The newer players are bigger in numbers and more profitable, but the older ones are probably desperate to see their favorites and "support the older titles."
Now that I think about it, it's the older fans that need to be culled before this shit blows up any further. It's not just 3DS babs who'll throw dosh at everything.

They're all fucking gay save for Anna, who if I recall, got stuck with the money shit again.

Do I get shit on for playing Shadow Dragon?

Yes but for different reasons, also
>3DS

It could play DS games what can I say

Yes because Shadow Dragon looked like shit
Also you guys have some giant misconceptions here:

Yes, there are plenty of older fans who do support the newer titles but you have to remember that in the west the first games were the 2 GBA Fire Emblems, so not only is there a starting bias that makes these fans lap up whatever Fire Emblem coated shit comes their way these fans never probably played the original games in the entire series, including the Shadow Dragon remake (especially considering that one faired poorly in the west and was the reason FE12 didn't come over as well). Fire Emblem kinda shares the same problem as Gundam does in terms of the western fanbase: both series only became noticed in the west because of the introduction of a title (Fire Emblem for the GBA and Gundam Wing) that came much later after the original product (FE1 and the original 1979 Gundam in this case). The fanbases then only ever latched onto anything that wasn't related to the original entries of each series and also lapped what what are considered to be very weak entries into the series (Awakening and Gundam SEED respectively). It's actually funny how both western fanbases of Gundam and Fire Emblem practically evolved similar to each other over their individual histories.

Are you autistic? I'm saying it was released for the DS and therefore you wouldn't be 3DS baby.

Jesus Christ how much of a faggot are you

both of you need to check your autism levels

I think the bigger cucks are the “muh old FE” fags seriously I have never seen a worst sect of fans for such a bland rpg series

Show me video game art that you consider 'good'

its good to see that people are voting with their wallet

I never actually considered that, but it makes some sense now that you spell it out. I didn't think that the other GBA fags were really supporting/liking the newer titles, but I guess that was just me.

no u

So did Nintendo force them to only use Awakening/Fates characters? or was it a decision made by Toei.

iirc it was a self-inflicted restriction.

Everything you love will be turned to shit, why do I even like this hobby anymore?
Even when playing older releases I just finish them and get instantly depressed as I realize nothing has wowed me for years as AAA puts out nothing but garbage or reashes and indies and AA simply don't have the production values or budget to market and polish their games despite some really nice gems and a decent hand picked collection of games I'm antecipating.
I think the only titles I've been wowed by recently have been Dork Souls, Butterlord and CUM HISTORIA 7
Thats it, everything else seems devoid of ambition or the tools to achieve it with the same fucking genres dominating the scene and monetization kikery going absolutely insane despite this being the generation where production costs have had the lowest jump from the preceding gen.

This mobileshit cancer kills me as well, especially since in the beginning it looked so promising with its early P2P titles which were still the trend before this F2P garbage started popping up and is now swallowing everything I love.

Even this board

Citation needed

This year was bretty gud for vidya in my opinion. Hollow Knight, Nier Automata, Cuphead, among others were pretty fun. Its mainly indies and AAs doing all the good in vidya rightnow

It remains to be seen if "mainstream audience" can remain outraged towards lootboxes or if they eventually suck them up like they did with pre-order bonuses, DLC and other micro-transaction shit.

Ah. well that was a really dumb move then.

Heroes is fine as long as you don't spend a dime. Pics related, all the S ranks I did.

I gave it a shot awhile ago managed to get Camilla after two rolls with those in game orb things and stop playing a short while after, why do they limit it to 4 party members?
And why does her English VA sounds like a chain smoking 60 year old?

Try tell that to the rest of the world

Have more gacha shit generals on Holla Forums.

b e s t g i r l

Because everybody liked her as soon as the game was revealed and Treehouse had to find a way to ruin it.

Accept our fates as the goodest of goys to the Jewpanese overlords and their moeblobs

Leave it alone it's showing Nintendo that what the West cares about most is cute girls since it is the only thing in the game. It will ensure Nintendo won't start making ugly characters like the West has.

Just because your faggot wears dresses or mutilated his genitals doesn't mean he's a girl.
otherwise tits or gtfo.