Controller thread

anybody knows this model?
the brand name is dazz

I have dualshock from the same brand that held surprisingly well during the years,
with the only problem being shitty stick sensitivity

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/ZD-V-USB-Wired-Gaming-Controller-Gamepad-For-PC-Windows-XP-7-8-10-PS3-A/142585179831?epid=1756454843&hash=item2132bd2eb7:g:ORkAAOSw5dlaDsC7
github.com/Ryochan7/DS4Windows/releases
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what about this multilaser one?

I need help picking a decent controller for emulation,in specific the wii u,it plays unbearably on keyboard,what's something that'll feel natural if i map it?

Just like use Xbox 360 Wired Controller man. Every other controller requires the x360 wrapper to work on most PC games.

The only exception I could find to this was Skyrim Special Edition somehow works with the Dualshock 4 by default, but the exception isn't the rule. Still strange that a company as half-assed as Bethesda would even bother going to extra mile to support that though

Cheap shit and gets the job done, really well built surprisingly.
ebay.com/itm/ZD-V-USB-Wired-Gaming-Controller-Gamepad-For-PC-Windows-XP-7-8-10-PS3-A/142585179831?epid=1756454843&hash=item2132bd2eb7:g:ORkAAOSw5dlaDsC7
Or get yourself a DualShock 4.

I have both, ask me if you need any help, I see these threads at least twice a week. Personal preference, I am a original hardware faggot, but I understand emulation really well.

That's really nice looking actually

You get what you pay for. All the buttons have rubbers similar to snes/ps2 era of controllers. It is plug and play, no bull shit. I actually took the vibration dongles out of mine cause I don't care for it. Awesome for emulation.

problem is the original practically doesn't exist anymore, and every off brand copy has possible shitty stick quality

Might get,might get,again keep in mind this is for wii u emulation so i'm not sure how well it'll translate.

Does Cemu register the windows program or driver for the 360 controller? that is what it uses.

that one you linked seemed good enough, unfortunately not available on my shitty third world country
the dualshock is the superior design no doubt, too bad it didn't take off as the standard for PC ports

on the subject of generic gamepads,
have any of tried actually fixing these goddamn sticks? trully seems to be only fucking issue with them to be honest
there seems to a be a wide range of solutions people found, from blowing air or lubing it up, to even sanding the plastic edges for greater range of motion

Any decent controllers for emulation on smartphones? There's got to be some sort of wired controller at the point, using either the phone's USB port or USB OTG.

Yeah it's called a noose

How does it feel to be promoting the dumbing down of video games?

Man, my PSP broke. What else am I supposed to do?

I know i know,i'm just fucking with ya,honestly something simple and small like the nes remote replica would be what i'd use

Anyone knows a similar design of this controller for the PC? The shape is perfect for my hands. I need something with a similar shape to the Xbox controller that grips my hands that are big.

U faggots tricked me into buying a ps4 controller on Black Friday and now I hate the fucking thing because of what they did to the start and select button.

You got memed/shilled. The DS4 is horrible, the Start/Select button are so flushed it's hard as hell to press. Not to mention my hands slide due to the shape of the goddamn thing. Anther flaw is the movement of Down-Forward, my thumb graces the analog stick. DS4 is a controller for Soybois and Asians through and through.

How big are your thumbs?
The start and select buttons are amazing anyway. Right next to the dpad and face buttons making it easy to press while playing. Ive never had any problems with the DS4.

The DS4 is perfectly fine, lardass.

Thank you for sharing

Nice try, shills. DS4 is garbage.

The DS4 is the best controller ever.

It sure is for your tiny asian manlet hands.

I have huge fucking hands. Thats why i like the DS4 more than the DS3 or 2.

Ok.

Bought pic related because I was strapped for cash and needed a controller with x-input support. Surprisingly is an amazing controller and I'd recommend it. Very Xbox like ergonomics but dualshock stick placement, which is what I've always wanted out of a controller.

These threads never get far, but I do agree the ds4 isn't a great controller (I got mine for free), I just know it is a pain for some anons to setup a ds1/ds2 controller on PC which are far superior builds. I really enjoy the Chinese controller I linked earlier, I only use it for racing games and Dark Souls sometimes. Does anyone need specifics? I have mad autism and have tested/taken apart almost every controller in existence.

How are the ones that I linked apart from the Nyko Airflow one since I already have that and it really was a good controller. It lasted nearly 2 decades, I know most controllers don't have the same build quality. I'm trying to find something like it in terms of shape and quality.

Lol I know how to change my ip address

The DS2 is my favorite controller by light years, but as it lacks xinput support, there's only a handful of modern games that can be played with it. I tried using that x360ce program, but it doesn't work for shit. Not surprisingly, I've noticed a 100% correlation between when the DS2 doesn't work with a game just by having it plugged into the PC and when the game was made by a lazy dev/incompetent localizer. DS4windows does give me access to an xinput controller, but I'm worried that having the controller plugged in during long play sessions will negatively affect battery life in the long run.

DS4 is great on PS4, but using x-input wrapper software like DS4 windows to play on PC caused issues for me. Which is why I bought the controller I did. I needed it for games in which the controller has problems if it isn't natively x-input which surprisingly is many indie games. Out of laziness and the surprising quality of the controller, I made it my default controller.

Best controller? Best controller.

Yikes. You're just going to do this in every single controller thread aren't you?

Use better drivers. github.com/Ryochan7/DS4Windows/releases

Analog stick technology only really became viable in the mid 2000s (flight sticks and whatnot got away with it because they're big). But then consoles are on a 2 gen long streak of no good games anyway.

Kill yourself sonypony

Totally. The best part is how the components for the triggers get bent back the more you use them, how it's a tedious process to take apart and put back together the controller in order to fix that issue, and that software bug where the controller refuses to accept any input, but sends a constant signal of Right Joystick Y-xis + to your computer, which you have to pull out and plug the controller back in order to fix.

NO
I am serious though anons, try out the 20 dollar ZD-V controller I posted, it wont let you controller seekers down. It feels and plays just like a Ds2 controller.

I was hoping you'd post the onahole controller. forgot the name but it was included with custom maid 3d.

Are you some kind of Chink shill?

Best controller coming trough.

I'm thinking of getting one of these.

No actually and most of your first party controllers are made in some chink factory anyways.

Who else here uses gamepad + mouse?

I do in Dragon's Dogma when I'm playing an Assassin/Strider/Ranger, but that's about it.

Being manufactured and being designed by Chinks are two completely different things.

PER
SO
NA

I play Hotline Miami with it. It is difficult to setup so I don't get do it much.

Looking for non-meme edition controllers that support blu-tooth for my meme edition Steam link. Any suggestions? I'd prefer below $50 each, as i intend to buy two.

Can anyone hook me up with their Mad Catz dealer? Ever since my Xbox fell off its titanium support cradle and crushed my girlfriend (pic related), I've needed a new controller of the finest build quality (pic also related). Thanks, guys.

I remember that. Were you the one posted the original?

The least believable part of that post.

NIGGA DEY ALL CHINESE

if you can't go an without vydia you should seriously kill yerself

is it shit? or bait?

No.

The logitech 310f is literal garbage, which is fucking weird cause it couldn't cost logitech that much money to make a decent controller.

what about the 700 something, pretty close in design?
you would think so, but apparently good controllers are elite tier electronics,

what is up with all the shitty taste latly on v?

There is such thing as OVER engineering you know?

Also it's impossible to rebind the track pads to work left-handed within Windows.

I will give 1000 internets to whomever can find me a picture or model name of the ps2 era controller that was half gamepad half steering wheel

My issue is their only focus is on compatibility

My ideal controller would be one that was designed by engineers. I'm talking 64-bit potentiometers for the analog sticks AND analog triggers. I'm talking mechanical switches for ALL buttons. I'm talking metal construction for the keycaps, triggers, and the stick bases, with real leather grips for the hand grips as well as the analog sticks.

Such a controller will probably never exist. But man does it sound awesome just thinking about it

sounds expensive

I use an xbone controller, does what i need to play perfectly. although i only ever use it to play jrpg ports since for some reason all of them have terrible kb/m controls with no options to rebind keys.

I've never heard of a mechanical switch that does analog input, and those face buttons had better have analog at least for legacy gaming.

you're fucking joking right? They have mechanical keyboards with pressure sensitivity you know?

>>>/bog/

I was with you up until the leather part.

What the fuck, really? Do there even exist any PC games that take advantage of this?

The original has fairly shitty sticks and the worst dpad ever made

What's the difference between that controller and this one?

Better than the DS4, which are also made in China.

Hmm…

self-hate is real

for the PC do you use an official one? cause I thought xbone still hadn't a adapter receiver for those controllers
what I heard is that wired third party ones for xbone are actually better done than x360 ones

Sticks in the low position are MUCH better if you need to claw grip to use both the stick and the button/dpad at once. Most people don't think about trying to use the dpad at the same time as the left stick but it's basically impossible if you have the left stick in the high position. In a game like Nioh for example it's very important to be able to use items like kunai while moving. Left-stick-high means you would have to move the analog stick with the knuckle of your index finger, and good fucking luck with that.

I just bought this controller for $13 earlier today. I hope it's not complete shit

Nice gaymer grips fag.

thank you

this pal lasted me 8 months, won 90% online battles thanks to him in street fighter 4, the it broke, the cross was so fucking perfect that was the only controller i've mourned

stop hating on the cross kikel

Dazz Shock Fighter
Unlikely you're gonna find one unless you're a BRfag for now.

DS4 is a piece of shit
I own both a DS3 and Xbone and personally prefer the DS3.
Between the DS4 and the Xbone controller, which I have played extensively with thanks to family members, the Xbone controller wins
The DS4 is that bad.

I really want Sonyggers who defend this pieces of shit to choke on a dick for defending this shitty fucking squeaky toy with godawful inputs for their favorite console and country.

Seriously, get a fucking Xbone, DS3 or SN30 if you want a decent Gamepad, DS4 is fucking trash and everyone who says its good is a fucking liar and pulling your leg, either because its all they have, they have no standarts, they're a brand loyal nigger or a literal shill.

Fuck the DS4, get a Joystick instead, you'll get a better experience than with the DS4s shit tier rubbery finish, slippery thumbsticks and godawful grips.

Goddamn, I'm sick of these fucking niggers pretending like the DS4 isn't the worst fucking modern first party Gamepad out there.

Its absolutely is and everyone who pretends like it isn't should be ashamed.
Its not even a matter of taste, its objectively fucking godawful.

Found that one at a yard sale still in package a couple years ago, loved it while it lasted.

Didn't meant to space that last block of text.

The DS4 is the only controller ive ever liked that does everything good. The sticks on the DS3 is awful. The dpad on the xbox and xbone is awful.

Well look at that
Babys first console, you have to be 18 years or older to post here either that or fuckoff shill
Bullshit, it clicks reassuring your inputs and has enough resistance and angle for you to understand where your inputs are going.

Now try not slipping to diagonals with the DS4

Yeah, I sure do love for my gamepad to feel like a fucking running shoe for something that doesn't even fucking work.
Here, have yhe king of anti sweat made by the same faggots that brought you the F310
You say this every fucking thread you massive shill.
My cousins PS4 was bought in 2015, the thumbsticks were "fixed" by then, they're still to this day slippery pieces of shit and the circular bump around it is goddamn useless to prevent it, that and its so easily damaged I could rip them just by pulling on them.
Show me your gorilla gripping sausage fingers lardass, being big or having hueg grips doesnt mean shit if the gamepad is garbage.

Ive used just about every controller i can get my hands on and the DS4 is the only one ive liked.

its your fault of not looking at the damn pictures of the DS4 DS3 is way better for emulation

Word has it that the Switch pro controller works natively on the PC. Or did I mishear that among the other mishaps at launch period?

GOAT controller coming through don’t mind me.

>obese bonefag still shitting up every single gamepadthread for months with non-arguments and lies
Yikesaroony.

No excuses, only reason it wouldn't fit on modern controllers is because the devs are hacks to make 3 buttons in the middle hog so much fucking space.

Not with that D-Pad.

How is the American fat Saturn controller compared to the standard one? That D-Pad looks like it hurts to use.

There's a reason everyone does that now, because that's by far the best design. Just suck it up and get a fightstick for your nigger games.

I bought it too and would recommend

you are all faggots, there is only one controller to rule them all. PSone DualShock
Everyone who says otherwhise is a massive cuck, sucking merkels penis while cutting his balls of.

How did you even find this website
Shouldn't you be on Reddit with all the cool 15 year olds?

Stay autistic you fucking Sonygger

I've already spent enough time debunking your autistic rambling in countless threads, so I'm satisfied with just pointing you out every time you show up again. You really should change up your posting style if you want to blend in.

just going on a limp here and say you could have been fooled,
this controller probably has PS api, while most PC games use the x360 as standard

that's exactly why I mentioned those, not much option for good controllers here down under

Nope

It was legendarily shitty. So much that by 1996 that Japanese model became the default controller worldwide.

Except it isn't. 6 buttons and 4 triggers is capable,manufacturers are just fucking lazy.

Nope

You're the same faggot who complains about digital triggers when the DS4 also has them right?
You shut right up once I mentioned that fact.

Funny

so here goes all or nothing DIY
there was still one thing I had to try to get a functional analog stick back to life, and that was to widen up the stick hole giving it more freedom of movement
in my case the stick after nearly day one, started drifting on one axis, getting worse over time, on left stick it was dragging upwards, not too long after the same started happening on the right stick
when I opened up it sort of got all beter than quickly worsened up again, even though there is barely any dirty to talk off, so I figured that maybe giving more range of movement somehow makes the potenciometer work better
and indeed it seems the cup base of stick was rubbing on the case and apart from that the holes were not properly centered on the sticks center in the board,
so I brought two pieces of sanding paper, one rougher and the other smoother, the way I measured was the stick top, which was nearly the e same diameter at the hole at the start
done and cleaned up it does seems to move a lot more freely, quick testing with tools shows that its really working well so far, now I need to do a more longer playthrough to see if it still gets any drift

bump before some other faggot starts another controller wars

The fuck? Also, the DS4's triggers are analog you retarded shill.

Says who, and for what purpose? Where are these games that require 6 face buttons?

>still being a delusional nostalgia fuckwit thinking that a multitude of buttons belongs on the face of a controller where your one thumb is supposed to handle them
Arcade tops and keyboards exist for a reason. A controller is not one of these. If anything, even four face buttons is pushing the limits of possible button combinations that one thumb can handle. Controller manufacturers should try experimenting with only 3 face buttons sometime and move more of the inputs to shoulder and backside where the rest of your hands' fingers can actually be useful.

The Saturn/Genesis let's-stuff-a-ton-of-shit-on-the-face concept was a bad idea and deserves to stay in the dustbin of history.

My 360 wireless one died.
the place where the battery box goes, has a large bump behind the sticker
Any replacements?

are you fucking retarded
select and start are only used for menus anyway.

When you play co-op with DS4s and tell someone to hit start or select they have no clue what you mean because DS4 changed those buttons for no good reason. In that sense, I can sympathize. It WAS a dumb change to make.

They also don't know what you mean when you tell them to hit "cross" instead of saying "ecks"

I ve owned these, they work well and with anything that supports bluetooth BUT the dpad is absolute shit, its garbage, and if you ever plan to use the Dpad you better avoid it like the gay.

This is one of the shittiest controllers ever made – The Power A. Made in CHICOM. It has two extra back buttons that almost never work with any emulator or game. It died in 3 months of use.

The one I use now is the 310F…but I don't play many fightan' games any longer and mostly only emulate old games. So it's adequate, except for the analogue on/off button.

How big is the controller? What about the grips do they fit your hands are they manlet grips?

i bought a ds4 for $20. its not bad. not great, but for the price its pretty good. and i got those little rubber pads that go over the analog sticks because i the rubber on my analog sticks started ripping. just make sure you put them on where they dont rub when you push the stick all the way in 1 direction.

if your thumbs are so big that you really have trouble pushing those buttons, then map start/select to the left/right buttons on the touch pad. surely the touch pad should be big enough for you to push.

This probably thee shittiest gimmick ever to come to consoles.