Losing control?

other op got banned

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HALLELUJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

#FreeRitsuNigga.

Improv question i guess:
What is your favorite fighting style in any game?

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

He'll be back tho.

So how long is it this time, Mark?
1 Day? 2?
Did you actually grow a spine and make it forever?

read

I feel like I have no incentive to do anything anymore. Also Blazblue pisses me off now.

Sword related bullshit. Been a Marth main for 16 years.

suck >>>/myass/

Maybe you just suck.

you're cool.

lmao

not complete shit but still

Falcon mains have never not been faggots obsessed with overhyping basic shit. Ganon master race. My friend was a falcon main and he was living proof of it.

I like grappling shit.

jesus fuck

i dont know what he meant either

He's my 2nd backup. 1st backup is Roy.

why did ritsu get banned?

Having quite a losing streak in every game I try to play today, lads.
0 kills in rainbow six, endless losses in dota, pick up bloodborne for the first time in a few months and play like shit. Too tilted.

avatarfagging 6 hours after the thread.

I'm sorry that you have been such a bad friend.

Funnily Marth is my back up.

Question, isn't Captain Falcon just a racer?

I thought he said he never posts outside the 4am threads

yes.

got a time and location for my tinder meetup tomorrow, stressin'

big fan of baijiquan although its not well represented, grappling and "self taught" brawler styles are fun too

Why do you care? You can talk to him anytime in his gay little irc if you so desperately want to.

He is justice.

How's it been everyone
This made me laugh

Mornin lads how you guys doin?
Playing anything fun?

I'm still playing Trillion; got two more endings to go.
The run i'm doing now is one i'm just burning intentionally so I can get a certain CG unlocked and finish the Monster Tome.

Still playing Xenoblade Chronicles 3D as well, crossing Gaur Plains.
Love the music, the game's combat is kinda getting over on me. I wish arts would charge faster or that I could manually attack and strafe or SOMETHING.
My SE copy of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 should be in tomorrow.

F

sorry to hear user, those days really suck.
those are the kinds of days I break out the shmups or JPRGs on

WEW

damn shame my dude, i was on a roll in siege and tekken earlier tonight

He doesn't also by the rules, he didn't avatarfag.

Then why can he fight with martial arts and shit?

isn't he also listed as a bounty hunter?

All i did all day was play yakuza 0.

So its a bullshit ban?

I bet you actually believe people who say they shit in their shower based on their word alone, right?

Morning. I shit myself today. It was a pretty bad time. Might use my holiday break to fix the downstairs toilet so I can actually make it in time next time. Got a million other things I should probably fix for safety reasons, too. Just sitting on my ass playing Blood right now.

that's a well spent day. I actually went to gamestop when i was test-driving my roommates car to use tomorrow to see if they had a sealed copy to get for my brother, no such luck though

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the Ban on sight rule will apply to him, I mean they did it for Bel/May

I was kinda surprised they got licensed music for the disco. The cabaret club game is also really fun.

I didn't know that, thanks.

Basically.

Nah, I'm sure he doesn't post in other threads since his shit taste would be seen from a mile away.

The lore states that he's a bounty hunter when he's not racing. That or sakurai just came up with an original movelist for him.

What the fuck are you niggers drinking tonight?

RIP Shitsu. May he rest in piss. Give it about ten minutes.

If you're talking about Siege; play Glaz. Easy mode snipan' time.

If that happens we'll probably have another sperg out. I can't wait to see the shitstorm.

One can dream.

All jew has to do is stand his ground. It's that simple and it always was.

Well not sure who would be sperging out

mcdonalds coke from lunch. It tastes like shit, and I've been feeling like shit pretty much all day.Life feels like pain all of a sudden because I don't feel like doing anything.

More like 7 hours.

That's still a weird double life to live.

I do not have control of the vehicle I am in nor do I know how to operate it. Also fuck turbulence.

Wow mad fucking gay

a lot better than the older hostess club minigame from 4 which was kinda a drag

not really, being a bounty hunter means you need to be good at driving

Wow man do you even have a dick?

The hostess club minigame from 4 felt more like a pet sim than a real hostess club management game.

Still innocent. I don't think I told any of you faggots I got a job and am now in the garage.

I mean akiyamas mini game where you run the club

I got back from a Pokemon tournament for the tcg today. I bombed and bricked like 5 times while getting accused of cheating/shady play (to be fair I'm a slow as fuck player and the head judge hates me but god damn that ruined my day a little bit.)

what job has you working at 4am Or were you a fucking britbong this whole time

Just wondering since he's always in these

yeah I guess I have to relax with binding of isaac now

I blow at FPS in general, Siege is terribly frustrating since it seems all the trap-based characters aren't very good

I did buy him actually, he's the only time I kill anyone

What's the job?

Still sick
Make it stop

That's like seeing a Baseball player that is also a warlord trying to invade another county in Africa.

That's nice, some progress. I hope you make more progress I guess.

I bet you drink tap water

frost is still very viable and Ela is busted out the gate, kapkan is in a funky spot since they changed him though. season 4 looks like its going to be a shitshow since i tried the tts and it was fucking no mans land on it and zofia/dokk are busted

We new 'round these threads?

Drink tea.

You know about Dragon Ball Z because Yamcha is a soft analouge of that

Probably the same fags who sperged out about the threads being bannu'd.

Do you have any productive hobbies? Seriously. Best thing you can do is get some exercise, do something remotely productive/creative and get your mind going.

Are you in a plan, user-kun?

I don't know who you are or what your plan is but I will find you, I will hunt you and I will bully you.

With renown? I hope you actually didn't buy him. The other easy mode op is Buck if you can grind up the renown for him. Super fun and will scare the shit out of everyone. He's probably the best op to also demonstrate how useful destructibility is in Siege.

I don't live in japan so going to a hostess club isn't an option, and don't they have soaplands out there? seems like a better use of money

It's 5pm-9pm on Sundays, 6-10pm Monday-Thursdays. It just happens that it's actually 4am and I should be in bed by now.

Unloading. It's comfy as shit because all I do is move shit off a truck.

You can't bully those who bully the bullies.

Yamcha a shit tho.

so what the heck am i supposed to do on a tinder-date anyway. all i know is i'm going to a bar but i can't drink much since i'll have to drive home

That was different, we were told that 4am was allowed just before

Wtf are you doing on tinder?

The only thing she is gonna want is cock.

spend money on the bitch without getting laid is the gist of it

water

oh by shmup I was thinking more like Raiden IV or something by CAVE
but whatever floats your boat

oh shit nigger what the hell are you doing

Kapkan is the one who drew me in, but I almost never get to see his traps set off.
I looked at r6g on halfchan briefly, they said dok is going to ruin everything

I only recently got a job that let me stay up till 4am

No with renown, I wasted my initial coins on Capitao

That sounds ok, I don't think it can get comfier than this security job

REPENT

Oh I thought you worked in a garage
And it's a late shift job as well
Sounds very comfy

He's probably the 3rd richest supporting character only behind Satan and Bulma

Yes and every fucking time the plane hits any turbulence I start mentally freaking out thinking I'm going into the cold drink below. I just want it to hurry up.

Get shitfaced and crash knowing you might catch the GRIDS

Try and get comfortable with the idea of talking to a boob animal. Don't feed her too much money or she'll expect a second date.

Good idea.

Then I welcome (you), newfriend, to what might be the start of the return of comfy 4am.
Probably not, since it's Mark we're talking about but we just might witness a Christmas miracle

I've reached a point where if I'm not working, I'm either sleeping or playing video games. I don't feel like doing anything because I don't have any motivation to do anything. BB isn't fun anymore, and I don't feel like playing anything else. I stay up all night just so I can post with you guys because you're the closest thing I have to friends left.

RIP Bulma.

"throw yourself out there"

I aint buying SHIT first time i meet some one

its a 45 minute drive and i don't know how long i'll be out, it would be a dick move to ask for a ride and i already have to borrow a car

now that his traps don't do instant-kills they get set off more but he's more of just an annoyance to enemies, no one has found good metas for his new traps yet it feels like

Yeah for normal dates not flings.

rest in piece
Her tits was the reason Dragon Ball did so well

Pussy costs money on tindr. Didn't you read the fine print?

don't i want a second date if i think she's bangable? I'm not going to buy a thing for her anyway, i've made the mistake of throwing money at a first date before

We meant into communities. Not into literal STD breeding factories.

Also I own the board again.

Only problem is the garage is barely insulated and the garage door is really thin.

Why would you accept it?

What happened to the Eerie guy?

I dunno, just wanted to see what happens mostly

You don't know that bullies can bully the bullies that bully bullies?

This was a while ago, fampailamadingdong.

I really hope you didn't buy the starter edition. You're going to fucking hate it.
Her and Zofia are going to make defending absolutely fucking hell. DokiDoki is going to make roaming a liability and Zofi with her OC Donut steel Stun grenade spam is going to make the game fucking horrible to play.

Maybe you should kill yourself? All seriousness, try and find something man. You might be going through a rough patch and that's fine. Just try find other vidya or do something different. I already balance between five different hobbies to keep everything I do somewhat varied.

So it's dead?

He's a lolcow and I hope he killed himself.

Wear a jacket.

But I bully all the bullies and I bully all those bullied by bulllies.

It's always fucking dead.

Im heading to bed. Night.

my experience in the TTS is exactly that, I haven't heard anything about these issues being addressed so i bet they won't change anything until midseason

R-Really?

How long do these rough patches last for? I feel like I've been in one for so long I forgot when it started.

It's also fucking gay. Even more so after that massive board nuke.

Don't remind me. I still blame Sakuga for removing the first thread that I pinned to save it.

Due to my hobbies and job not providing many opportunities to meet new people i succumbed to the meme, i had one meet up on it before but that was a disaster and i'm glad i didn't bang that chick. I don't approve of tinder really but i swipe around when i get drunk, most of my matches on it i just flounder the conversation out anyways because apparently i work too slowly

Depends on what'll catch yer interest innafuture, or if you decide running around innawoods where angry things lurk isn't the best of places to be running about.

Should've just lied down and died right there and then.

Why aren't you doing anything?

what do you mean?

There are many points where death would have fixed everything, but it's much too late for that

From what you said, it doesn't seem you'll make that much progress with Tinder.

I can't seem to get people to set them off at all, I just have no idea where people come in from most of the time.

I bought the good goy season pass edition, was 35 dollars on sale.
"
Zofia is resistant to Concussion effects, such as Ela's Grzmot Mines and her own Concussion Grenades, allowing her to recover 50% faster than other Operators.
Zofia can pick herself up from the DBNO state herself, but with only a single hit point."
Why are all the roasties in this game some fat cunt's OC deviantart character?

So why do you bother coming back here when nobody remembers you to begin with?

Honestly I know what you mean friend, the best I can tell you is try to find friends irl and do what said. That's saying a lot considering I can barely if at all do that.

Some rough patches are layered at least for me. From the beginning it will start with one patch that layers onto more and more patches. You just have to remove them steadily until you get to a point where you can say you are somewhat not sad/not doing anything. You might fall a little bit while you are getting up, but, you can always get back on your feet.

dis tbh

ritsu get'n jailt
dmx bout 2 git jailed
DA JUSTIS SYSTEM BROKE MONICA

i luv diginiggers tbh monica

iz hard not 2 git hype when u see a falcon doin dank shit thooo
i agree tho ganon is much mo hype

I don't make much progress but it is a means for me to practice talking to new people. It's mostly shite but i feel like i've at least learned a bit about myself and people despite not getting any tail from it yet

doubt i'll get any tail from it tomorrow, sounds like she just wants to hang out

Enjoy the lonely life.

Don't be asking me, I don't know what you want out of this thing.

But you know what I do? I bully all the bullies. Every last one of them. Right down to the bullies that bully the bullies that bully the bullies that bully the bullies that bully the lolis.

I can't wait for her fucking gamer xD club to open up and ruin playing Cav for me. At least with Zofia, she can be partially easily fixed by nerfing the amount of stun grenades and removing the impact grenades from her.

For me it can range from one month to half a year. You just need to try and keep your chin up. It's worthless words but it's the best advice I can do. If you have a waifu, it helps a little bit imo. Not that I recommend trying to get one to help you.

I understand why but seriously dude. It's not worth it.

That's better I guess. At least it was for the good season. Although better doesn't mean good in this context.

AW SHIT NIGGER!
wuts crackin muh nigga did u git thrun in de cell n shiet?

i gots 2 go bak in march 4 sentencin but i took copped da plea fam

they won't do such a simple fix and you know it

worst case scenario i just get back in the car and go home right?

Pretty much.

Now that ritsu is banned this thread is mad fucking gay wtf

Where?

dis da future u chose monica tbh monica

when is it NOT fucking gay?

aigt. u trian stey sef brotha.

I fucking know it. Ubisoft only take player feedback through several different translators before finally returning it into frog where the end message isn't even close to what it actually was.
I know but dude. I suppose there are far worse options but fuck me I wouldn't want to try that.

lmao wut a homo.

.t Ritsu

How so? Is it because they're not actually real?

das ryt

meant to reply to

If you mean they aren't shitty 3DPD? Yes.

Gives you something to smile for once in a while.

Because it can serve as motivation to get you to do shit. You know that gay ass "do it for her" shit? It's surprisingly effective at least I know it is for me. and gets you off your ass to do shit. Also what this user said. Eventually it's going to lead you into a depression spiral but hey, at least it helps in the current. Just don't try to be like shitsu.

Does all of that include a pact with satan that forces you to avatarfag as your waifu?

they're probably only reading idiot feedback like "LMAO THESE NEW OPS ARE EBIN" too
I feel like i've held myself back because of doubts too often so this time i'm just gonna go see what happens instead of over thinking it, if it sucks i'll bail if not maybe this chick will be chill

How dare you, you disgusting butes who come on here a celebrate, when you should be lementing the death of our dearest friend

Death of who?

True
I miss Hitler every day

What if I'm already in a depression spiral before I even got a waifu?

Of course user. What do you think 4 AM is for? :^)

ecks dee DokiDokiGamerClub is so kawaii! She's prime waifu material! She's so cool like Ela! Man, even Zofia is so adorable I just want to pick her up from her 1HP DBNO state! Fuck. I want to kill myself after typing that.

I still mourn over the death of copypaste every day.

me to budy

No, but if you're into the esoteric either willingly or not she might visit you in your dreams.

So do I.

Clearly not (you)

That's schizophrenic Tulpa territory.

This is so fucking annoying.

Only if you focus on it, like breathing manually or feeling that your tongue can't properly rest in your mouth.
Distract yourself with something.

Well you truly have nothing to lose! I would say suicide. Honestly, the best way to live with one is to not user her or him if you're a faggot as a crutch for your emotional issues as well as go full on escapism. And never go into tulpa territory.

I should leave again and not come back for another six months. Maybe then these threads will be ded.

Don't let the door hit ya.

Man, that means I must have gone crazy when I was eight or something. Now that I think of it, its been somewhat beneficial having someone not let me do crazy things.

You decided on your waifu when you were 8 already?
Horny little bastard you.

Initially suicide was my plan once high school was finished, as I didn't see much of a future for myself beyond high school. Then I got caught up in uni, and then later a job. Now I'm actually scared to go through with it. I feel like I want to die because I haven't been anything but a waste of resources to everyone I've known, and recently I've been getting violent tendencies which while I can supress them, I find myself getting upset much easier, and yelling at others. Sometimes I feel like I just wanna beat the shit out of everyone who's been giving me shit, but I know I can't do that without getting in deep shit. I'm afraid of the consequences of anything I do nowadays.

Get some help

Holy shit, I think i found why I'm still around right now.

Its was more of a huh someone made this horrifying dream into something enjoyable despite her speaking some gobbledygook I couldn't fucking understand.

Dying sucks, also go run around innawoods with a sword. It just werks.

Wow this thread is more depressing than usual.
I haven't been here for like a year, what the fuck happened to this place?

It's the way to live when everything else fails.
When everybody is giving you shit, you give it back and double down.

Avatarfags. Though we might be seeing the upswing these threads desperately needed today.

It's usually more lively but a vol got mad at Ritsu for some reason, and he usually keeps the thread going.

Hah! What a nerd! He actually thought I would do it!

Sounds like you need an outlet for that anger. Try some boxing or some shit. Find something to punch or whatever. As for the other shit; I've considered suicide when I was sixteen and decided that I was going to try and do it if I didn't find something to live by a certain age. I was going through a pretty rough patch myself during that time. This was that year I would so lucky that I found something to keep living for. I could keep going about how much of a homo and life is shit but it's pretty pointless going on. One thing to consider and it's partially the reason why I am still alive; why die now when you can later? No point ending it now when you've still got some life in ya.

Because we're all depressive shits. If you've got a better topic to talk about (like complaining about Siege) go ahead.

That's a funny way to say that he goes to bed dropping everything after about an hour.

Most proper talk takes place once he's fucked off anyway.

Most of the convo is from the first hour and in recent days has reached back to 200.

This is truly the darkest timeline.

What's wrong with Seige?

rip guy who doesn't like Ritsu

Ritsu was always a bit of a fag, but I'm probably just as much a degenerate as him anyway.

More of what the next few updates will. Especially next season.

I've considering learning some form of fighting, I just don't know where to start. Also in the unlikely event that I get caught up in some bad shit, it'd be nice to be able to fight my way out, but my biggest issue is that by force of habit, I start bracing myself whenever someone gets too close. I've had instances where I've braced for impact when people tried to hug me, making the situation more awkward more than anything.

Sounds like something you'll just have to learn out of it. Eventually you'll grow out of it with enough training. I seriously recommend it as it's helped with my brother who's had a bit of anger issues. Although now he's a depressive stoner who still mourns over our mother's death. So take that for what you will.Fucking pussy faggot.

Are you talking about the new characters?
I don't play the game because I can't afford it but this new character that can "text" enemies looks a bit dumb. Correct me if I'm wrong.

One thing I like doing when I sleep in the hold my biggest/longest pillow close to me. When I'm dreaming, I imagine it's the waifu I never had, and I'm embracing her right then and there. I'm only happy when I'm dreaming.

She can hack into everyone's phones by calling them all. Personally, I find it kind of hilarious and a pretty strong tool already. That's good enough but she goes the extra mile by having that if you kill a defender, they drop their phone. She can then hack into that and every attacker will gain access to the defender's cameras. The only way to prevent this is for another defender to destroy their phone. It basically makes Caveria and most styles of roaming a complete liability now.

Hello depression!

there's a simple way to dream forever

If these are what parties are usually like, I did not miss out on anything in high school.

I wish I had nicer dreams more often. I don't have nightmares, but I just have dreams that are a bunch of mumble jumble bullshit. But having any kind of dream helps me remember things I'd forgotten, and it really helps with my depression because as I get older my memory is getting worse. It's getting to the point where I'm forgetting to do basic tasks, like to get up and eat or brush my teeth.

That actually sounds pretty rad, and it is quite hilarious.

So glad I realized I never missed out on much.

I'm going to bed. See you guys next thread.

Leave your waifu at the door next time.

Cut my finger pretty good cooking a stew. Watching Stripes have a good chuckle currently serving

Same, night dude.

Dumbass.

To fair i am very drunk

you really didn't. relationships and everything from high school get glamorized because people remember things with nostalgia goggles. high school means jack shit when compared to reality.

I had fun hanging out with friends and HS was still a fun time, but I never went to those parties and I was fine.

late reply tbh but
thank god he dies in adventure tri