Scorn is being rebuilt and reduced

oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/ebb-software-details-scorns-first-kickstarter-project-update/45535/

Guess this game has fallen into full jew
Also

Looks like they scorned their standards

Whelp I guess Demon titties is the winner between these two. I'm pretty disappointed cause Scorn looked like an actual game.

Don't feel bad.
At least we got tits.

For what purpose
Guess I'll stick with Tits McDemon.

Either the demo was abysmal or the kickstarter mules who got their hands on it were all game journalists.
Either way, the western horror games meme is dead.

Gee, i wonder how that will turn out?
Pic related

Wtf does rebuilding the game in response to feedback from the demo have to do with jews? Are you retarded?

See
Also go away shill.

Are they asking for people to give them money? Is rebuilding your game to make it better a jewish thing?

They're rebuilding it alright.

That remains to be seen. That said, since they've already got the money from kickstarter and there's no other funds incoming to my knowledge, I don't see how this is jewish either unless OP is just implying the game won't ever come out.

There's no point arguing with posters like these since they think everything bad is jewish, including challenging their beliefs.

I don't see why you would compare the two, but demon titties looked shit to begin with, so it's like arguing which STD would be the least awful.

Didn't Cuphead get delayed for extra polish/content? And that game is one of the better things that came out this year.

why should I be mad that the devs think it needs more work? as long as it doesn't suck it's fine.

tldr OP needed a NEVER EVER instead of a jewishlaughter.mp4 if he wanted to meme right.

Cuphead wasn't a kikestarter faggot.

Because it sounds like they are sacrificing content for polish. But we never knew how much content is there to begin with so yeah, if I had any excitement left for anything anymore I wouln't like hearing those news either

TL;DR Content >= Polish

Wait, which one is Scorn again? The one with the eXistenZ gun or the one that takes place in Hell?

So how is Inner Chains?
Bullcrap like people claim or worth playing if you are starved for such game?

it's not fucking rocket science to associate this with actions common to the tribe

It's shit.

You are right, but cuphead didnt get dealyed to cut content.

this how studios implode
pretty graphics look good to the marketing shills but they don't harves good shekkels in the long run
if you don't have a solid base game on wich to build up, your house of cards comes stumbling down…
i dread to think in the IQ of the goons they had for play testers and how any hard puzzles they may have had was dumbed down to the lowest common denominator
(((i wonder where they got this buzzword from?)))
remember back in the day before you lurked on Holla Forums and were a bluepilled normie who would have still shown a little optimism and given them the benefit of the doubt?… sometimes i miss those days

It's never going to be released. Calling it now.

wow

Dunno why people would compare the two. I'm guessing you donated to the kickstarter?

Because they said

Gee can't put my finger on why this maybe jewish. Could it be that if you tried this with real investors your ass would be in court or potentially jail for fraud.

Has anyone ever thought about what looking at gifs like that does to our brains? We've only had the ability to view such nightmares for 2-3 generations, there's no way we evolved to process and store the quantity of horror we're exposed to.

Would you take responsibility?

we've likely developed a resistance to it in the last four or five generations. our grandparents watched alfred hitchcock movies which scared the living shit out of them, and nowadays we can watch them and laugh at how silly and childish they are

Yes

In a heartbeat.

How can you take away something when there's nothing there?

How many people have played the demo here?

Go oy vey again my man

I'd fuck it when it grew up, too

Man the standards that people have here are shit.

… shit, this hits too close to home. I was actually looking forward to this game. H.R. Giger inspired art when done well can look so good and creepy, and this game seemed to hit the spot. But now… I think we'll sooner get a good Hellraiser game than this ever being good now. I'm worried. I miss the days of being a liberal faggot. Everything seemed so much calmer back then. But now… Now I rage. And I fear.

And then there's these fucking guys.

Nigger both giger and sick fucks on the internet were stroking it to his work since day one.

i know someone whos really close to the devs and told him this
scorn is fucked dont buy it expose shills

those trips demand it!

Y E S

Yes

Glad to see the argonian's voice actress is still around.

Is it even out yet? It's the Jap version of Dark Souls, right?

Why would an alien wear clothes?

Bumping

Somehow. the alien looks more sexy with clothes on. Too bad it's a picture for ants.

I have the same laugh as that jew.

Why is that anime girl choking Brian Blessed?

What would the children be like?