sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v
8ch.net/v/res/13900570.html#13904625
internetmeme.de/presentation/internetmeme-rp13.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=-5ks5ms3z4w
resetera.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first

This has to stop.

This seems like as good a place to ask as any: do fags want a Quake (or Quake-style) game for a gamenight? I've had some long-term worried about Arena-FPS but if Xonotic (late January) goes well I guess we can try and fit one in.
If so what game? Quake 3, Quake 2, Elite Force (plays like Quake but with a Star Trek skin), Red Eclipse or what?

Also I guess general Q&A on gamenight shit, that includes game suggestions and the like.

wat

Hey Mark you should do something about falseflaggers. Quoting my own post from the Touhou thread replying to a falseflagger.
Basically they are people trying to shut down any differing opinions.
Also the Gamergate thread is kind of an offtopic shithole.

Why have you not piloted the Cake Mech in MW4 yet?

Because I was busy playing Xenoblade 2.

There's a cake mech?

Oh cool, another thread for Mark to overtly beg for attention, post a few of his dozen reaction images, then fuck off without either considering feedback or implementing anything to improve the board.

Increase the bump limit, Mark.
300 to 350/400 won't "ruin the experience on toasters" and you know it. My shitty budget cricket phone from 2012 that is literally in its dying throes can still load heavy pages in under 40 seconds.
We need some quality in these threads already.

anything beyond ~450 causes problems for me on my potato connection regardless of hardware. Phone posting is cancer and you should feel bad for it.

Is that all you posted, though, just "Touhou is low-effort trash"? Did you post it several times with an avatarfag reaction image?

Maybe I'll do a trial after PSX

That's an insane amount of time to open any website.

he was shitposting the bread

is what my predictions for this meta will be.

Run AvP2 :^)

I don't respect the following kinds of people, and I think they should all be banned from Holla Forums:
- Chads and people who have sex
- Jocks who used to practice bullying on fat people
- Hedonihilists
- Stoners and people with tattoos
- Skaters
- Girls who swear and dress themselves like whores
- Girls in general
- Negroids who play themselves as victims
- Leftists and SJWs
- Liberals of most kinds
- Jews and zionists
- Satanists
- Relativist artists
- Underaged people of ages between 13 and 20
- """Free thinkers"""
- """Free thinkers""" who sing rap and think they're philosophers
- Teen celebrities in general

Who? Me?

No. I don't avatarfag.

like?

We have some rampant faggots running around replying to each thread about any Japanese niche game with

delete Holla Forums and then delete yourself cakeman

I'll delete you

yeah, I noticed a few of the anti weeb poster. I've been taking care of them.

any reason why you don't moderate threads that are about console wars going against sony or xbox? Very hypocritical.

I do?

does your entire mod team?
8ch.net/v/res/13900570.html Thread was derailed with console wars at the second post.

Let's see:

even implying there's a different appeal to both platforms where there's pros and cons to each and there's cons for one in particular is bannable, but the other is wholly permitted.

God damn it. I'll take care of it.

this is a constant thing with any sony related threads. I know I reported it this morning, but I imagine the report was dismissed.

Given that you can't even fucking link to a thread properly did you even try reporting it? Mods can't remove what they can't see.

PS4 fits better within my budget than an overpriced GPU plus all the other shit.

No reports came in for this thread.

every single of that shit comes down to

We noticed and we take action when applicable. We couldn't help with the Wolfenstein threads since the marketing itself was baiting Holla Forums and Holla Forums fags. So we decided to bumplock those threads

Report them and I'll take care of it.

CPU + mobo is a more important place to spend a limited budget, that's what puts a cap on long-term upgrading potential. Also buying a stupidly powerful GPU and pairing it with an underpowered CPU won't actually improve your performance all that much.

I trust that you didn't. Was the reply just "Touhou is low-effort trash", though?

If a thread is breaking board rules, report it.

Anons you need to understand how report queues work: mods don't see things that don't get reported.

That's bullshit. Are you hiding something? I reported it on this ip at 3 am, and a few times at work on my phone.

No one reporting anything apparently.

Definitely not something I want to juggle around with when my Piss4 just werks.

That's because reports result in no action more often than not. After a while, disillusioned users stop submitting reports. Relying on users to report other users for moderation doesn't work. Ask Facebook about that.

if the mods aren't following up, and are ignoring or dismissing legitimate reports for some reason, the moderation is illegitimate.

I see several problems with OP besides his sodomy enthusiasm. First Holla Forums is not your tech support. Do we look like fucking Pajeet to you? Second OP gets overly defensive at the shitposts and banter.

No its not. I have shat on Nintendo's promo video for the Switch. I pointed out these appeals multiple times but with game. The only thing I got banned for is pic related.

>Rule 8
>If you are deliberately shitting up, constantly derailing a certain thread, or excessively using an avatar persona, you may be banned and your posts may be deleted.
Now explain to me why I have to quote the rule to you. Dubs checking is allowed. Use that if you think a thread sucks ass.

Mark made me sick. Be wary of his trickery. He spreads illness and sugar rich pastries that will make you fat like him.

Can we start banning that Traps aren't gay faggots.
These gays keep shitting up threads with their excuses because they don't want to come out as homos but they are

fuck off you quad stealing kike

I was discussing how little effort ZUN puts on his games with some other anons.

Why do I get banned in retaliation for pointing out when youre full of shit, mark? Especially, when you ban random posts in seperate threads, trying to be passive aggressive.
Why is the ban reason spam, when i never have spammed, let alone something like using bots?
This is some DING DONG BANNU shit
Inb4 b&

perhaps reports are broken? Did you fill in the captcha? what reason did you use in the report itself?

Maybe wordfilter "Traps aren't gay" to "Traps ARE gay"

i think that's impossible since AJ lost to Aniki
maybe if he reclaims his lost honor in a rematch

because you're doing it in threads that aren't about meta

oy vay :^)

I was talking about people shitting up said GalGun threads, report those niggers

You do what you gotta do.

My phone is not only in the bottom 3rd of smartphones according to benchmarks, it is quite literally on its dying breaths. It can restart on its own repeatedly in rapid succession, draining the battery from full to almost dead in 2-5 minutes if I don't stop it by hitting it against a surface until it stops. About 80% of the storage used (and that's with my best efforts to transfer everything I could to an SD card because there's a lot of shit you can't transfer, like a bloated as FUCK OS), and for whatever reason most of my RAM is always being used.
Its incredible how sturdy and durable the thing is; the battery has been through being dunked in coffee and being left in the street during flood-tier rains and it still lives, somehow.
The thing has 2 GB of storage total as well and 750 MB of RAM. I also tested it on a shitty 8 Mb/s connection too
Its about 4 years old.
That's also for threads above 500 posts from what i've tested.

This can work.

Kill yourself faggot.

for those reports, it was a mix of "console war", "console war, spam" and "spam." all of which would fall under rule 8.

It's not gay if you say "no homo"

should mark kill himself ?

TRAPS AREN'T GAY SHUT THE HELL UP

Let's just make a rule that lets halfchan crossposters be banned on sight. Would not only solve that problem but board quality in general would shoot through the roof if moderation actually followed through

very weird. was it a global report or a normal report.

These double dubs send a clear message.

oh well i guess ok then

Instead of bitching about "console wars", how about you stop supporting objectively bad companies? That goes for all three console companies and a good chunk of the ones involved with PCs. If you support anti-consumer practices, why the flying fuck shouldn't you be told that you're a retard when you admit it in public?

It's extremely easy to do user, just adult lego. Frankly they should teach this in schools, the average person shouldn't need to rely on fucking pajeets for tech support.
Also you should really buy consoles a generation behind, you can pick up a PS3 and the best of its available weebshit games right now for fucktons less than you'd be paying on release. You only really miss out on multiplayer shit and that's inferior anyway. It's much faster and more reliable than waiting for emulators but without the jewing that comes with locked-down hardware.

You can check if mods are following reports here, as you really should know by now if you've been here a few months sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v

Then that might have just been a bumplock, in order to contain the shitposting within the thread.

Was it with that kind of articulation, though, just "Touhou is a bunch of low-effort shit"?

I SHALL DEFY THESE DOUBLES

Oh yes

Yup!

normal, I never use global except the two times I've seen CP posted.

it wasn't bumplocked either. I don't believe it is now either.

Except the time when i was in a thread you said was meta, and linked to that day. So, following your advice, i went there to make said post. I get banned for posts that were in a seperate thread, which was well past bumplimit.
Please tell me how that is spam.

try again next time

My posts didn't get deleted, the shitposter falseflagger posts did. Take a guess.

Holla Forums is gay is one of the worst kept secrets on the Internet. If you haven't known about that before coming here from Holla Forums?

The quote is from my post. Gal Gun is trashy. Its reasonably well put together, but it ain't fucking Umineko with House of the Dead 2 tacked on.

I often check that page for a while after I report something and most of the time nothing comes of it, not even a report dismissal.

It's your fucking fault Mark

sorry my man, the ring is the only place where you can regain your honor

you can't get any,so you're not one to talk

Fuck you gay.

Oh guys, something else I wanted to ask. I've been a getting a bit stricter with my bans. Have you noticed any changes at all?

I've been using spam more broadly recently, rather than typing out "extreme rule 8" I've just been calling it spam.

Please dont astroturf with the gay shit. It is a fucking joke. If you want to go full bait and spam gay community, go ahead. But from my perspective, gayposting is a bunch of fags screeching to be accepted.

Not really, but I haven't been paying attention much. Stricter how?

Add a wordfilter for "Traps aren't gay" you cake fag.

I got a legendary fire blade, but it wasn't KOSMOS so I got disappointed.

I just wish Arcades were still a thing for light gun games.

If the thread isn't about the quality of the company or whatever and someone randomly starts bringing such unrelated shit up and yes, even valid complaints about the objectively shitty business practices of companies like Sony is unrelated if the thread is clearly not about that that's a console-wars derailment and should be deleted. If the thread has a broader subject where that type of thing relevant then it's hugboxy to ban negative opinions.

I've noticed speed of response depends heavily on timezone.

I've been adding on slightly more time. Like instead of 2 hours, I've been opting for six.

but are traps gay?

Oh fuck, I almost forgot:
Can you make Thread Subject a required field when making new threads? I'd say 90% of OPs do it anyway, it just makes filtering and searching for threads significantly easier not to mention lets anons see the subject of a thread from a quick glance.

wrong

What do you think cakeboy?

Youve been a bit more ban happy, yes. But you really need to figure out the right way to ban. If it was one specific post that offended you, delete that one, or hotban it. Deleting thier post history on that ip is stupid, and can fuck up other threads.

do you have autism?

Oh anyone can do Alt + 0173 matey.

the webm is rendering as i type this

It's not a matter of if it "offends me".

It depends on if someone is shitting up the thread.

wew

Something like this. Everyone knows mark is ban happy on people who dare to criticize nintendo, covering behind "muh console wars" and it is quite pathetic.

They are and the only reason you wouldn't add such a wordfilter would be due to your repressed homosexuality. Wait no, you actually admitted it.

Being the butt end of every gay joke also comes involving Holla Forums-tan also comes with the tolerance.

Not going to happen anytime soon. We already had that topic mutliple times and turns out they were a hotbed for crime. Besides, Xbox live has practically them.

why do you care about filtering something that specific ? Its not like people spam it

the fuck are you on about? I criticize nintendo all the fucking time. There's a difference between criticizing something and being a console war faggot.

the mere act of criticism invites console wars. the exact same way mentioning anything political invites shit flinging from all sides ruining the thread that you could have just ignored and let die on its own and get banned because OP is a turd and keeps bumping a shit thread nobody is replying in

True. I want to say, around ~3pm gmt+1 where there's often a 1-2 hour window where there's no mod active at all. I find that most of my reports happen at that time, but even after I see a mod become active after that there's rarely a time where something is done with those reports except for blatant cases of shitposting.

You still do this, Mark? I thought people complained about this months ago already.

pros and cons of platforms is something you can't safely discuss here, but it would be nice to see the behavior policed equally.

Wait, arcade were run by the mob?

Well shit.

then ban the actual console war shit, but yeah I admit there can be a thin line between actual criticism and shitposting.

You can discuss them fine, stop being a retard.

There is a setting for it.

Arcades turned you into Al Capone

but I have been. We've missed a few cases since no one reported them. but we've got this shit down for the most part

I guess recruitment is hard.

So why not turn it on?

I knew Chuck E. Cheese was a front for the outfit.

Yes, but only if you make it the topic or write it like a low-effort shitpost.

because it's a hassle for everyone involved

Delete 4am they have their own board
>>>/4am/

Please remove avatarfags from GG threads

So basically the shit we would normally bumplock.

Please remove Sakurai from Smash.

4am is dead, and we ban marche quite frequently

Yo fam, gotta take care of something. Will be back in around a half hour.

Not directly. Drug dealers liked to hang around at them if I got that right.

Speaking of dark places shit people like to hang around in:
If haven't mentioned in another meta thread, I have finished the Janiteam logs since this spring. >>>/irc/6493 . They have banned Gamergate, because 4chan's software couldn't handle the report abuse and Janny wanted to get rid of it for being a general.

i bet it's food related

Thanks for your consideration of one-line, (1) and done bait threads.

million times this. Please dont do that.

I will be watching you kike.

Is it another dick cake?

Pretty much every OP already bothers, there are a tiny number who don't.

Bon appetit

Also this, if an OP can't be bothered to spend 10 seconds writing a thread subject they shoudn't be able to make threads.

Thanks for banning the furry whenever it shows up.
Also, there are several gilda avatarfags in the GG threads and one autist who spams shit Quentin-style comics

No, if people are showing off their idiocy they should be told to stop doing it. And even if someone makes a thread is made about how stupid it is, the faggots will just 1. not read it and 2. probably report it so the mods can bitch about "console wars" and delete it. If anyone buys from the three console companies, EA, Ubisoft etc. etc. they should be told to fuck off or stop being retards. Nothing hurts the industry more than supporting objectively bad consumer practices, so why the fuck should we foster the mentality that it's ok to do it? Pretending that it's derailment is a pathetic excuse.

8ch.net/v/res/13900570.html#13904625
you can see the effectiveness of bans here, certain people will happily ban evade.

thats what I was talking about.

I keep forgetting that calling someone a faggot isn't enough. Thanks for the reminder.

Really, I don't see a good reason not to make thread subject a required field. The few OPs who don't bother also seem to correlate with low-effort threads.

Reminder that the furry marche is a pedo.

I wouldn't oppose this.

You are pathetic.

What did he mean by this? No, seriously. The poor grammar has me confused.
Holla Forums tan wasnt that popular back in the day, lad. You'd get the few fags who would post it, but there was never any real traction.

if he finds his way back will you die?

deleting post history or? I agree, it's a bad idea and pretty much generates more derails as some threads often have a dozen or more posts by a single IP. It'll make it a thread where half the posts are just having half the conversation, anyone new wandering into the thread will have no idea what's going on and pretty much encourages people to ask "what happened?" creating its own derail.

deleting all posts is for people who spam CP or something.

Personally I think because people will start console wars and then ban evade, then ban evade their ban for evading, it's pointless to ban for it. It's a discussion (or shit flinging) people want to have, and there's plenty of threads that people shitfling in with no consequence. If they are taking up board space, bumplock, let it fall off, and it keeps it contained.

can we start banning pedos on sight?

And here Marche again.

I'm sorry but your picture looks illegal.

Seeing how I'm trying to drink this nasty-ass grog, I'll probably be passed out in bed long before he can finish his 10 cakes.

a bit of both. he should have left the post with the reason why he was banned, then other people could see what not to post too. The other thing is that he came back to the thread claiming it was actual criticism and normal users have no way to see if he or the mod is right.

Anons are generally well aware of how shitty the console companies are, that doesn't mean they want any thread even tangentially related to consoles to devolve into discussion about that shit.

I believe Mark is away now anyway, I guess I'll bring it up again when he's back.

By Holla Forums rules it isn't. By law standards, there's barely anything exposed, it is for educational purposes and Laura did legal modelling. Nothing illegal with it whatsoever.

He's one of the guys that dresses up in armour and avatarfags with his own pics occasionally. He's autistic and needs an outlet for his creativity.

Neat. In that case we shouldn't force subject field so they're easier to spot and hide.

Please do. Loli is freedom but 3d is disgusting. That german vn with lolis is also gross but that's just the tumblr style art.

yes, scrubbing the record seems to be a common issue around here if the numerous reports I made were "never made." We all benefit if we can see what actions the mods took and determine if it was the right one or not.

Thread subjects let you automatically filter threads, much less work that way around.

But there is a link to a website that hosts illegal content along with a Bitcoin address. I'd say that at the least you deserve a one-hour ban for posting child abuse victims.

If it needs its own topic, write a new topic. If it's low-effort, rehashed discussion, like "did you guys know consoles are all underpowered and locked down with DRM", be prepared for someone to report it.

Nice revisionism right here. Holla Forums-tan is posted sometimes nowadays. During the exodus he and before he also popped up sometimes. He is the mascot of this place and will remain it for some time. Maybe you can change it with whining in the 4chanhaus archive.

Well, that's Fuchur for you. The art looks like this, because he is an actual children's book illustrator.

cry moar feggelein

Wait what?

Pedo fags and lolifags, "DFC" faggots (all three are literally the same) are lowest of the low, lower than gays, furries and other degenerates, derailing any thread which mentions their sick fetish, yet they are not banned on sight. This needs to be fixed.

Back, sorry about that.

was it good?

Yep. I remember vaguely a post of a Bernd in which he pointed out this. Also Fuchur has bragged how nobody could figure out the books he had illustrated. Now this is all gone, because Krautchan's Holla Forums has been eaten alive by cancer since two Hipsters made a presentation about that place in Berlin.

No way. :^) Let's enforce rule 8 instead.

What Blend S? Eh, I wish they introduced the dog better, but it was alright.

Footfags are the worst in my opinion but they're pretty close to furfags.

File related.

I hope he goes to jail someday.

I mean the gay Holla Forums and /a/ shit. That was only pushed by a few faggots who wanted gay acceptance. gays have never been welcome, why do you think we call each other fags or faggots?
It isnt projection, like youre doing. Thats for sure

link to the presentation?

That's bullshit, we still have a bunch of goddamn idiots here that support awful companies. Why should we not be allowed to tell them to stop being retards when they rear their ugly heads? It's perfectly on topic too, unlike shit like people using dubs to derail. If a game came from a company that shouldn't be supported it fucking should be allowed to talk about that in a thread about the game.

Or just tell them in the fucking thread they made, instead of this draconian moderator cocksuckery. Hey, if we're going to have overly strict rules that exist just to please idiots, why not add another strict rule and make it not allowed to support shit companies?

The one and only reason you would want your stupid hyper-sensitive console war rule is that it lets idiots run free on the board, bragging about how much corporate cock they suck even though all they're doing is shooting themselves in the foot, and the rest of the industry with them.

yeah we know ,the BO is one of them :^)

I havent seen any gay porn dumps, unlike loli and fur faggotry

See this

If you drop into an unrelated thread and (1) post a fucking rant then that's clearly not on topic. Something like 'reminder not to support Developer/Publisher X because of actions Y' in a game's thread is a world away from appearing in, say, a random thread about a PS4 game and launching into a fucking anti-Sony argument.

simple; Because a bunch of goons from FYAD went to 4chan when it was still Something Awful, the Image board and pushed the -fag suffix. Some of these guys stuck around and posted tons of traps on Holla Forums to make being gay acceptable
Do you think you get away with historical revisionism? Please take a look at >>>/irc/ and think again. Your attempt at pushing the being was never acceptable on Holla Forums meme is as pathetic and cringe worthy as redditors larping as 4chan staff. Guess why it isn't a thing anymore.

I forgot the name of the shitshow they have held it. Didn't found any videos. I have found the powerpoint presentation itself though.
internetmeme.de/presentation/internetmeme-rp13.pdf

Yet.

Yeah, I was considering mentioning that. That only makes my case stronger though, because if some fuckwit that can't stop himself from supporting shit companies is in charge, that's even more of a reason to not make it a rule that you can't talk about how shit companies are unless you do it in some hidden thread where the retards that need to read it won't even see it.

Your entire argument is that you don't want idiots to have to see that what they're doing is stupid and harmful. If cunts come here to show off just how much they suck corporate cock, why the FUCK shouldn't people be allowed to tell them why doing so is stupid? This entire fucking farce is just an excuse to allow people to make threads about their objectively shit company games without having to see the negative reactions they deserve. If you truly think that having a bunch of generals about every shit company under the sun, where no dissenting voices are allowed, is a better than "the company behind this game are awful for reasons X Y and Z, stop supporting them", you're fucked in the head. Stop hiding behind your derailment excuse; talking about the companies related to game is not derailment.

i expected nothing and i'm still dissapoint

since about a year. There have been tons on halfcuck before the exodus and after the exodus. How new are you?

Which is why we don't ban shitposting unless it's autistically extensive and counter-productive.

I'm saying I don't want to have to go through the same discussion I've seen fucking 50 times before in every thread that's even mildly related to it, it's fucking boring.
I've never said anything even close to this. Do you even understand fucking English?

Does gachi count?

I don't even like threads about consoles. I'm more concerned with the games themselves.
That said, if you're going to bitch about some company by redtexting some cuckchan tier one-liner about a console or company then you really should kill yourself instead of posting. Eloquence is important on an imageboard. Also I'm pretty sure sony admitted they started the consolewar meme as part of an advertising strategy so everyone who participates in it is either a shill or some kind of brain dead retard that parrots advertising (to no one's surprise).

On Holla Forums all the pedo threads feature the same girls and every time they invade another thread it's the same pictures of the same girls. I'm 100% certain it's one guy with a tonne of proxies pushing the pedoshit.

you're a case alright a proper basket-case

Sega does what nintendon't

Right, that's really two different issues. Threads about actual consoles are much more likely to devolve into platform-war shitflinging.
Console/Platform/Format wars actually long predate the PSX (and thus Sony's interest in consoles), they just became more of an issue with the last generation when which console you owned dictated who you could play with online. Back in the day you'd just fuck off round to a friend's house and play local MP. Once Sony and M$ realised they could tap into this worry about which console a friend would get and use it for free marketing they pushed the Console War thing.

Ever heard the phrase "sega does what nintendon't"? Yeah that's not a meme, it's a real marketing slogan.

Need to clamp down on those furry porn dumps as well. You give them an inch and they take a mile. Cant even enter a fucking pokemon thread without it being shitted up.

You didn't know. :^)

Espcially when the first time I appliled wasn't any mention about a requirement of having six years expirence untill after I already had applied. The second time, declined because of the site wide hash and that I am a mod on other baords (which could be metigated by just opening another tab and the boards that I am a mod on don't really intersect with >>>Holla Forums much), which I fair enough.

We all were when the presentation finally hit. Didn't safe Holla Forums from a wave of newfags though and KC's staff from a fucking SJW convergence.

I am on the side of 804611 here. Going into a thread, sperging about all the evils a company has done then disappearing for good is not a threadly reminder nor a good post. Its shitposting at best and bait made with the purpose of getting the thread derailed at worst.

Platform where a thing since the late 1980s. Here is the reply to the Demo from the embed.
youtube.com/watch?v=-5ks5ms3z4w

In other words online gaming is what really changed console wars from an advertising thing that only really mattered to hardware autists and kids into a real issue for the average player: once a friend choosing the 'wrong' platform locks them away for you for an entire generation things get a lot more personal.
Frankly the introduction of easy online multiplayer in consoles is a lot of what's wrong with the vidya industry. Things were better when consoles focussed on SP games in the genres that worked with controllers and local multiplayer-friendly stuff. That's a topic for another thread though.

Recruitment for anything is always a bit of a bastard sadly. Personally I'd rather Holla Forums had a lack of mods than anyone 'questionable' got in and compromised things.

Strictly speaking the concept goes as far back as the fucking railways (different gauges) or older, competing standards are nothing new.

Do we really need two threads with the same thumbnail?

Pretty much, whenever we bring someone on it's always a huge risk. While anyone who was a former hotpocket is always allowed back, We don't bring in our personal friends onto the team. So as you know it's always somewhat of a risk to bring on new people to the team.

deleting offtopic and porn doesn't make the board or community any better

fugg, I'll change it now.

Mark, just make the meta thread a cyclical and/or sticky, so people can post feedback whenever they want. Half the problems people have with your board is lack of transparency and frustration when you don't take feedback into account. Also why are anchored threads still not visible?

Yeah, and gassing six millions people exterminated the jews.

Why the fuck do you even have these threads you braindead fucking weeb kike? You never listen to a thing anyone ever says and everything stays in a status quo unless you just feel like banning something, 9/10 times wrongly. If the holocaust was real I wish Hitler gassed your parents so you wouldn't ever be the BO of this shitheap board.

but seriously, my great grandparents were in America during WWII

hi kike
>>>/vcollins/
now time for teal to ban me for a day for genesisposting twice on a LOL thread

Out of interest what's the turnover like? Do mods drop out often?
What's the conclusion on thread subject as a required field? I'll still shill for it.

That could work but wouldn't a sticky shit up Holla Forums?

I went to a karaoke bar yesterday, but they didn't have Afterglow by Genesis, they didn't even have the Jesus song.

Are these songs not mainstream?

my team members don't drop out too often, but sometimes they have shit that they gotta do in their lives.

How unfortunate. I wish we had ended up with a white European PC player instead of a Jew weeb and attentionwhore who thinks visual novels are video games.

They're just shit

Current year normalfag Genesis mostly consists of Invisible Touch (the song) and maybe I Can't Dance and In Too Deep.
Tell teal to kill himself tbh

You literal NlGGЕR
You subhuman baboon. You literal NlGGЕR

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rаpе some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest рussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You NlGGЕR

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, NlGGЕR, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Visual novels are video games, they're just extremely simplified puzzle games (same as Adventure games are, they should really be called Narrative-Puzzle games).

if the holocaust wasn't fake where are the lampshades??

Well you can always go back to reddit.

true

pretty much

The Jews were the lampshades

WHERE ARE THE LAMPSHADES, CAKEMAN!

You're going to the gas chambers for real this time, kike.

THEY'RE RIGHT THERE

YOU DOUBLE NIGGER

Most of them are just comics and have no gameplay.

Come up with a better excuse, kike. You're an attention whore, a nintoddler, a weeb and a kike. All of those are factual and you don't deny it. You're the biggest fucking mistake this website has. I hope you die in a car crash or a nigger will kill you for your Nintendo Switch in a robbery.

Do it fag

I would have allowed them too, because I find moot's decisions to push them into /jp/ retarded.

t.yuropoor PC player

Why not going away then? My first action after I have came to the conclusion that KC /int/ is moderated by gigantic cucks was going to Yli and not using KC anymore.

if only i had Mark's ability to send off people into such spergathons just by existing

I'd rather you take that risk a whole lot more, decimate the board for a while until you weed out the bad ones, and end up with more sensible/less cowardly volunteers and more volunteers overall to fill in dead hours, than let things stay as inadequate as they are.
Of course that process would require some communication with users, which you are infamously poor at.

just post some undermeme and you'll get spergouts or an instant ban :^)

it's not the same i actually have to put effort into my b8,he just does this naturally

It's more in tune with Japanese culture than with video games, because they aren't games.

The issue is that this place would be substantially better if he was gone. I don't get mad at shitty games because they don't bother me. The fact that mark runs this board with his shitheap rules does.

4jew

>>>/cow/293047 just go in, tell them that the thread sucks, half of the people they are talking about aren't even funny and then question their motives for bringing up those people instead of actual right wing autists from twitter. Guranteed replies.

Night is somehow different than night, because temperature. Your argument doesn't make even any sense. The decision to ghettoize VNs to /jp/ was retarded, because it wasn't a Japanese culture topic in the first place. Some of them are video games in the loosest definition. Also our /jp/ is anything but suitable for the discussion of VNs.

Says you. Do you have any better idea how to run this place?

Then fucking move. I wasn't prevented from leaving Krautchan by Lowcard's horrible decision. If you want Holla Forums with videogames, you won't get it. It was already a thing of halfchan and if I remember that right, everyone thought it sucked.

So let them make their own board.
Plenty. Ban 4am, ban jap learning thread, ban mark, ban generals.
No where else to go to discuss video games like here. I don't want less rules, I want more.

You have to accept things you cannot change. Or find an alternative. You can bet Mark will still be doing it for free in 20 years unless Watkins has a change of heart in the meantime.

>>13904305 >>13904317 >>13904326 >>13904335 >>13904342 >>13904360 >>13904363 >>13904370 >>13904377 >>13904379 >>13904382 >>13904390 >>13904399 >>13904405 >>13904409 >>13904420 >>13904425 >>13904433 >>13904435 >>13904444 >>13904448 >>13904451 >>13904454 >>13904459 >>13904462 >>13904464 >>13904468 >>13904473 >>13904477 >>13904480 >>13904484 >>13904490 >>13904492 >>13904494 >>13904497 >>13904499 >>13904501 >>13904503 >>13904506 >>13904512 >>13904514 >>13904526 >>13904528 >>13904531 >>13904536 >>13904538 >>13904541 >>13904544 >>13904547 >>13904553 >>13904555 >>13904565 >>13904574 >>13904578 >>13904582 >>13904586 >>13904592 >>13904595 >>13904599 >>13904605 >>13904610 >>13904616 >>13904627 >>13904630 >>13904636 >>13904639 >>13904641 >>13904643 >>13904652 >>13904656 >>13904665 >>13904674 >>13904680 >>13904683 >>13904688 >>13904697 >>13904703 >>13904709 >>13904711 >>13904722 >>13904732 >>13904741 >>13904747 >>13904750 >>13904753 >>13904759 >>13904770 >>13904783 >>13904818 >>13904830 >>13904840 >>13904844 >>13904851 >>13904872 >>13904881 >>13904892 >>13904898 >>13904926 >>13904932 >>13904946 >>13904948 >>13904960 >>13904977 >>13904986 >>13904999 >>13905003 >>13905012 >>13905031 >>13905048 >>13905087 >>13905098 >>13905111 >>13905132 >>13905152 >>13905184
Remove all fucking shitty Holla Forums sings thread, I really hate them, they make my gut twist in absolute pain, they are the absolute worst things to come in mind after the removal of certain things, everytime it's the same as always. A good song that does not need a voiceover of few dozen screeches to be heard, I am god damn sick of these crappy threads, it is not videogames, singing dragon's dogma fly to free is not a videogame song, because it was originally not a videogame song, I really hate that. I hate the stupid subtitles, I hate the absolute and hundred percent fact, that the video had to be littered with subtitles along with stretching the video, wasting EMPTY SPACE. It could've been a simple image with the awfully mastered audio, no it had to be a train of vomit. But that's not the fucking end of the stupid shitshow that is Holla Forums sings, it always has to accompanied with a dry intro of people of coughing and absolute gay shit, no one asked for this, no one wanted for this, but the mixer/OP of the thread decided to be a funny man instead of cutting out the crap, while also having a stupid outro has every moron singing are these betas who cannot stand the idea of singing but force themselves as the think to themselves "If a bunch of gays sing together, it's like an orgy. It's truly epic". I hate the gays, I hate them all. I hate Holla Forums sings in general, they are the blight to the oceans, land, trees and sun that was created by god. I hate the idea of gays ruining this paradise. Ban all discussion of Holla Forums sings threads.

/loli/'s new BO banned the UAB threads and turned /loli/ into a Weeb board. All the cartoons and western style shit were sent to /delicious/. /loli/ as of now is has become a Nip loli board.

Not if he were replaced by a goon like you.

Basically killing both boards. With how much the new BO throws around the pedo label, I can only think he is anti-loli and killing the board on purpose.

depends who you ask
ask half/v/ and they'll probably tell you this place is essentially Holla Forumsideogames since the last time i was there about 2 and a half years ago there was a constant push towards effortposting

there he is

He still allowed anime toddlercon and anime 3DCG and Jap vidya 3D CG. The board has been a bit more active than yesterday with two new threads and a few old threads getting bumped with new image posts. It's more active than /delicious/ as of late.

What the fug?

What is it that you're having trouble understanding?

mark you kike ban 4am

Is this literally the same Bill Trinen with the Isabelle waifu?

Why not just move meta thread discussion to 4am threads.
You'd fit right in there with all the other attention whores.

Exactly. You'd expect that more from retards like you who can't tell fiction from reality.

Yeah, he also followed Sarah Butts and currently follows Evan McMullin

I really should watch Slayers, looks like a fun show.

Oi, you still haven't answered me on

This. I'm almost certain now that the new BO is a goon or something similar.
Never trust rabbit demons.

Yeah, but even so. I'd just rather not have that extra barrier.

Come on Mark, that's lazy as shit

What a weak sauce reply.

Are you sure it isn't some /a/utist pushing the distiniction between 2D and 3D and old ass rules against posting western crap?

look at

sorry I'm switching between tabs wondering if I should make noodles or a sandwich

The board seems to be running fine and is still as active as it was. All he did was made it a weeb board. Goons hate weebs.

To add, if you're going through the trouble of making a thread in the first place a 5 word subject isn't going to slow you down

Anyone put off by typing a few words into a field shouldn't be making threads.

It's not so much lazy as it is keeping the status quo.

Yeah, I agree. but it's more of a visual thing than anything.

what kind of sandwich?

If you're so fucking lazy you can't write a few words summing up your topic for the OP, you shouldn't be writing an OP at all. Period.

Stop meme spouting like a fucking redditor. If you're done attention whoring, announce your departure and fuck off to watch some more shitty anime.

Is it time to bring back 4AM and Tewi threads?

I know what you want

One of the main complaints you get is that you're too attached the status quo, trying something small like that really wouldn't bother that many people. Also it would make threads a bit nicer

Goons also hate loli and like to play divide and conquer. With any luck /loli/ will die.

I understand perfectly, it just seems to me that he shows a certain lack of self-awareness.

When did I equal 2D to 3D? It doesn't change that lolicon art is pedophilic in nature.

NO
FUCK RABBITS.

Sounds like you're a goon yourself

It may slow down, but it hadn't died. Actually, there were some new threads and some dumps that happened recently.

I'd love to.

no user that's a lead salad Mark is allergic to those

peanut butter and fluff

Yeah, but at the same time you can make the argument that threads don't really reach post 300 anyway.

gay

It's not, users can set up filters to automatically hide threads with certain subjects. This is very useful.

>>>/tg/338943
/tg/ has had opinions on us in their meta thread. some of them moronic, others fairly valid.

Not loli I'm talking about /loli/. Western loli art is in a more precarious position than eastern loli, it needs a safe and active board so artist have a place to post.
They banned Fuchur's art for fuck sake. That's cuckchan tier.

What does that have to do with forcing thread subjects?

>peanut butter
americans

It doesn't really matter how man replies they get, where it becomes useful is when you're scrolling on the first page or browsing the catalog. It makes it easier to identify things at a glance. I honestly don't understand your aversion to trying it

Ahh I gotcha

You must not know what fluff is, or you wouldn't be bashing on peanut butter.

I'm removing western art and realistic shit. Westerners have /delicious/ now and 3DCG fags are always welcome to remake /cgiloli/.

2D != 3D

Well fuck you too.

Pretty much this.

Yes please.

And I like both anime and loli.

Good idea.

Fuchur is western, and again they have /delicious/. If that board dies it's because you spend too much time complaining and not enough time helping.

Fuck off.

Yes, I already know this as I said before. Lolicon art is still pedophilic in nature.

Go back to your shit board. You have no power here.

most of them seem to be moronic though.

i do and i'd still prefer it to peanut butter you philistines

I'd say /loli/ has improved and you are just a salty fucker.

I'd say 2D is best D and you are just a cute fucker.

I-I love you too Mark.

I gotta fix the second screen cap, but I gotta go out soon

ok i take back everything i said before,it's time for a coup
MARK HAS TO GO,BEING BO OF Holla Forums IS NO LONGER SOMETHING YOU CAN BE

Wasn't Elvis' thing peanut butter, banana, bacon, and pickle sandwiches or something?

something like that

Yeah and he fucking died from it too.

He died from drugs, but his diet probably didn't help, I'll give you that.

I see they haven't lurked enough and have just seen shit on page 1. We are talking about old games all the time. I have even memed one into the general canon.

Someone having the wrong opinions on why a board doesn't change the fact that both 8/v/ and 4/v/ are shit. Sure they're shit for different reasons and 4/v/ is overall worse, but 8/v/ still has a lot of problems. Most of 8/v/'s problems stem from the second exodus and I find myself mostly using boards that get ignored by Holla Forums-Holla Forums shitflinging because they end up having better threads.

Exactly this. Our volunteer should have caked politsperging for shitting up threads from the getgo.

I disagree. Most of 8/v/'s problems come from the fact that people don't make threads like they used to - only good threads here for the most part are established ones, like fullderp, radcorp, share threads and most of the generals. Why's that? People lurk around, see faggots making mediocre threads and some of them lose motivation. There's no raid threads, almost no spontaneous threads where people just have fun with the thread's topic instead of attempting to seriously discuss it.

user, please wake up and shitpost.

It's not about having the "wrong opinions" it's about how they literally can't handle someone else with a different opinion. As much as I hate to say it, the Wolfenstein threads were fucked because of its marketing. No amount of hotpockets could save those threads from the shitstorm that bethesda created. They threw themselves into that hole.

pretty much, these people don't seem to lurk Holla Forums and just cry about how some anons have a different political opinion. While political derailment is a real issue, these niggers make the issue worse, not better.

WRONG
the drugs were to counterbalance the effects of his shitty diet

Well that can also be contributed to the fact that there's not much to talk about in terms of vidya right now. Granted we can talk about imported games, the news of the week and other things. However in terms of vidya, news has been calm for the most part.

Fortunately it wasn't a very good game in the first place so there wasn't much of a loss. Still I wish companies would stop with the controversy marketing shit especially when it involves politics.

But we're not talking about right now. It's things like RTV threads that make the board, I'm saying there needs to be a whole lot more of that.

Also you motherFUCKING JEW BAN FOUR AM THREADS FOREVER

this

Yes please.

They'd get shot down with "Not your personal army" which at this point is a meme that we can't get rid of because it's been around too long.
Because they'd end up getting flooded with shitposts thinking they're in good company. I'd love for casual threads, but at this point I don't think it could happen.

It's not just Wolfenstien threads that have the Holla Forums-Holla Forums problem. I can go into any thread and say something that Holla Forums doens't like and they're throw the names 30 boogeymen Imkamfy set up at me until the thread gets deleted. I'd like to have /jp/ level of moderation rather than /a/ levels of moderation, but the userbase of Holla Forums is bad enough that it will never happen.

It's not like they don't have several cytubes, several steam groups, several discord rooms, an irc and a board they don't use.

no shit, but my point is that you're over blowing the issue to extreme proportions.

There's a site for you right here

resetera.com

E-lebensraum campaign was a huge success, as long as there's people willing we can outshitpost the "not your personal army" spammers. The problem is finding what to raid. Furry/ponyfucker servers, SJW discords/forums, those are all good.
use

use the report button

if this doesn't work add mark on steam and rape him with sheer wordcount until he does something about it

Because I've been unironically banned for obvious shitposting before and people keep falling for obvious bait. Granted it's calmed down a lot, but it's still there.
Or I could just not use Holla Forums :^)

The shitposts back when the Fallout 4 spoilers were floating around were great, but you don't see anyone trying to come up with other shit to do because it's rare to see anyone want to do it unless there's a person who's already started it.
I've used it plenty of times, but since the report limit is only 50 characters now, fuck you ron you can't point out where the thread started dying and have to go in and report each post which will probably get ignored if you're 200 posts into a thread already.

You mean attributed. Contributing is the thing you never do.

>resetera.com
Perfect example. Any suggestion that your moderation is inadequate results in the same kind of canned response that the user in question does not belong here.

And also this. After a huge, almost year-long #gamergate campaign many Holla Forums users went to Holla Forums and became crossboarders over time because Holla Forums made sense. There's no use elaborating on this because the second you do you make this political, but the gist of it is, majority of Holla Forums becomes redpilled, Holla Forums doesn't like that so they screech, le ebin troles pretend to be retards from both sides, Holla Forums pretends to be retards from Holla Forums (and vice versa), redpilled lurkers see this and don't mention Holla Forums unless Holla Forums shitposts set in, threads about Holla Forums-tier content are chaos as a result. It's better than the alternative.

that's because you need to put in effort you mong, and nobody does that anymore
add mark and say you'll DDoS his board if he doesn't deal with it, if he's offline go on IRC and threaten to murder their entire families unless they do the same thing, use proxies if problem persists

it's like you don't have hair growing out of your chest or something

What's unfortunate for you is that I've already given up. Yes I understand that most Holla Forums users are Holla Forums crossboarders, but I don't come to Holla Forums for politics, much like how /a/ doesn't exist to talk about finances or how /lit/ doesn't exist to talk about music.I'm still annoyed that /metav/ has been unused for so long it's been up for claims for at least a year.

Why do you need a separate board for meta? Just tell Mark to make a permanent meta thread.

It's designed to keep meta off the main board, which seems to work for /a/ and Holla Forums.

people have acquired their views from experience and will defend them when prompted
if you are lamenting this fact then there is nothing more to say

Sounds more like it's designed to ignore complaints, like how Mark usually anchors meta threads.

A separate meta board is functionally great, but like other methods of meta discussion, it only works if the BO is willing to engage. Mark isn't, and he's proven that by killing at least two meta boards and black holing feedback to a random email address. You can see further evidence in the noncommittal, apathetic way he responds to suggestions and criticism in the official meta threads, and the resulting inaction that follows.
Don't you know? Everything's great. If you don't think so, you should go back to .

are you an

ANTI-SEMITE

Let's assume it's a shitposter making statements about how Communism totally works and all attempts weren't true Communism. If 10 people reply calling them a massive faggot for being retarded,which is true of people who actually think Communism will work mind you, those 10 have just fed a shitposter who will then feel motivated to shitpost even more because it gets them attention (even if it's negative). Of course, if you just ignore them they'll eventually stop, but there's always the possibility that they legitimately think it'll work right?

It depends entirely on how much the moderation actually gives a shit about the board and how much they interact with the userbase. Which is why /a/'s meta board works and why Holla Forums's doesn't.

Why are there still derails and derails on almost every thread of the catalog? How come there are threads that get soon derailed after around 50 to 100 posts, no matter the kind of subject OP is promoting? Is it a coincidence all of it is related to porn, dubsbombing and THE GAY COMMUNITY shitposting?

Mark, didn't you say moderating a board is easy? Where are your mods? Why aren't you deleting off-topic posts and banning culprits? Why aren't you doing your job? Are you reading the reports? Why aren't our rules being enforced?

Mark, why do you bother to moderate a video games board if you aren't good at video games at all? How did you get 12 game-overs? Why did you show to people that you suck at video-games? Were you aware of consequences? How can you suck so bad at a simple platform?

Mark, why are you such a fucking faggot?

But there aren't, why don't you actually use the board?

So things are getting better

:^)

Oh wow, it's almost like having your eyes water when you eat something spicy "helps".

In what fucking world is /a/'s meta board "working"?

/a/ is still a really shit board from the perspective of "how to moderate", but at least they bother to actually look at it and try to listen sometimes.

good thing those things don't get far these days

As if, if they ever respond it's just to tell you to fuck off and that you deserved it.

At least they bother to tell you to fuck off rather than completely ignoring things like a certain cakeboy.

>Let's assume it's a shitposter making statements about how Communism totally works and all attempts weren't true Communism. If 10 people reply calling them a massive faggot for being retarded,which is true of people who actually think Communism will work mind you, those 10 have just fed a shitposter who will then feel motivated to shitpost even more because it gets them attention (even if it's negative). Of course, if you just ignore them they'll eventually stop, but there's always the possibility that they legitimately think it'll work right?
The solution is to laugh and post smug anime girls. If any other scenario appears where it's not possible to do, any post that looks to derail the thread and IS NOT FUCKING VIDEOGAMES should be reported.

MARK YOU KIKE get over here. See, this nice poster over here is making sense. If people don't talk about videogames they shitpost and once they shitpost it's hard to start talking about videogames again. So from now on, you're gonna ban all shitposters that don't talk about videogames or I'll blow up your house, make holocaust look like an extended holiday and introduce
N O N - F I A T C U R R E N C Y

But the Holocaust never happened

just do it, fgt

If only more people understood.

DO IT CHEN
DO IT
THE FAGGOT EATS PEANUT BUTTER WITH BANANAS
BANANAS CHEN !! BANANAS!!

(derails to people talking about fatness on a thread that is already off-topic in the first place)
(derails to meta discussion)
(slight derailment to politics and sexuality thanks to a triggered faggot)
(attempt at derailing with posting ogres or orcs or whatever)
(potential derailment near the final posts)

Mark, why don't you use the board? What do you keep doing while the board gets infested with off-topic shit? Why are you ignoring my other questions? Isn't that's why you made a meta thread?

Mark, why don't you stop being such a fucking faggot?

But they're just a natural evolution of threads and not being derailed. Clearly you don't have a high enough IQ to understand how great 8/v/ is compared to 4/v/.

wew

The "Holla Forums is the furry community" thing is 100% true though, you are never going to get rid of us. Just stay out of Animal Crossing, Star Fox, Made in Abyss, L O L, etc. threads if it bothers you, it is not hard to identify which topics attract furfags. While you're at it, stay away from Holla Forums, they have a new furry waifu and they're quite fond of her.

He is from the goon hotbed that is 8/a/, destroying things is their soul. Same guy that makes the rabbit rabbit threads if you want to give him a piece of your mind and get banned by a different goon.

Posting a certain video of the Holla Forums BO seems to shut them up pretty well.

You fucking directionless centrist retards learned nothing from GamerGate. Video games are inherently political now. This is the way it is going to be as long as the gaming industry is run by kikes and dominated by SJWs. Sticking your head in the sand is not going to change anything. Attacking the people striking back against their provocations because they're disturbing your escapist fantasy is for ideologically castrated losers.

IT'S ESCAPISM! CAN'T YOU SEE? IT'S NOT HEALTHY!

He just makes them to namefag and shitpost apparently. He ignored my suggestions as well.

So cancer itself. Too bad he got his claws on /loli/

And I use to defend that fucking faggot too. Fucking hell.

Furfaggots arent welcome to push thier faggy porn and shit taste down our collective throats. You have boards, discords, and an entire section of the internet dedicated to that shit.

You're an idiot, try reporting derailers instead of bitching that Mark doesn't have every thread on Holla Forums open.

Maybe not goons but it's a hotbed of something alright.

Literally go to resetera or something if you expect a community made of the most notorious, unrepentant perverts on the internet to refrain from lewding something because you got mindfucked by an ancient goon psyop.

The users may not be but the moderation most certainly is made up of r/a/dio goons that have done their darnedest to ensure that 8/a/ never took a bite out of 4/a/ the way Holla Forums did.

just look at his language he's using

To be fair, if you stop the derailment before it occurs, you don't have to worry about it shitting up the whole thread. Political bait especially should be removed asap.

At last, I truly see!
:^)

to be fair derailment isn't a spectrum, either there's derailment or there isn't

It kind of is. Some offtopic isn't a problem, it's just a problem when half the thread has devolved into some pointless argument irrelevant to the OP.

Quality on-topic discussion and occasional fits of autism.

A goon got cucked by a furry.

kind of isn't,because even then this implies that the other half of the thread is actually on topic

Mark you're a fucking kike.

Mark, can you please put back your name on?

Why do you consider prevention bad? Why are you in favor of leaving things aside, let it happen and be a lazy? Why do you disregard our rules? Why are you name-calling me for trying to make our place less bad and helping mods?

It also implies that the thread will hit the bump limit twice as fast.

he's jewish,you gonna have to try something
卐卐卐else卐卐卐

Mark has done nothing wrong, and I'm totally not being threatened with a ban to say something good about him.

fuck, you're right.
†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐†卐
BEGONE YOU FUCKING KIKE FAGGOT
YOU ARE NEARLY AS BAD AS THE 4CUCK MODS

Bully Mark or get banned kiddo, this is your last warning.

I saw like 40 useless reports, only good one was some unspoiled porn.

Clearly you don't understand how high Mark's IQ is. He's the reason 8/v/'s catalog looks so much better than 4/v/'s catalog. Nevermind the actual contents of the threads, the OPs are far better.

You must be the dude that reported like half the threads in the catalog.

It literally was. Early 4chan was made up of goons that got shoahed for liking anime, and fomenting hatred of furfags was one of their operations at the time. Granted they did and do deserve it, go bully the fags dressing up in fursuits and getting pozz loadz at conventions all you want, but it is fucking stupid to knee jerk equate those OwOposting degenerates with what are essentially regular anons that happen to enjoy a fluffy anime girl from time to time.

To be clear I don't want "acceptance." I don't really care if you get bothered by Nanachi or Isabelle or whatever. I'm just saying that these people are all around you, you are never going to get rid of them, and every day you post on Holla Forums or just about any other board on this site, even Holla Forums, you are talking to anons that secretly want to stick it in some fluffy pussy, and it would be better to come to terms with it than waste your energy raging at people over an autistic fetish when there are much bigger fish to fry.

There is literally nothing wrong with reporting actually shit threads. I do think generals belong on /vg/ though.

Secretly isn't a problem you fag, it's when you shit up threads that has any remote connection to your fetish.

Holla Forums isn't a democracy you little shit,the law on Holla Forums is jungle survival law ,the rule of the fattest and right now this happens to be Mark.We're in his domain now and if you want a shot at the crown feel free to try but be warned, others have before you have tried and they all have perished

Anons do that with literally everything, it only bothers you when it involves furries. Stop playing furbait games and participating in designated shitposting threads and you will very rarely see it.

Dont you have MiA to shill? ;^)
In all honesty, furfaggots really need to keep thier dick in thier pants. Ive seen more furfag posting equating to "muh dick" than any other fetish group. Another user stated this eloquently in a thread from a week ago.
For the record, MiA anime was shit, manga is okay at best

Or any other shit tier fetish. Obviously patrician fetishes like loli or ara are more tolerated.

You are not fit to make yourself dinner, let alone operate the largest board on 8ch! Resign!

he isn't though

It's switched places with Holla Forums for the largest board a few times in the past.

It used to constantly be the largest back in 2014 and early 2015.

Sweeping tax reforms just passed. Don't pretend to be a newfag that's unaware how much traffic Holla Forums gets when something happens. Holla Forums is usually in the top spot.

not anymore

not 2014-2015 anymore

lol nice bait. It might have bothered a lesser man but all it tells me is that you have shit taste.
That's kinda my point. You're equating that type of furfag with regular anons that happen to have an additional fetish that you don't like. And you know, the "furfag first, complex human second" mentality happens to be shared with homosexuals, a group vastly overrepresented among western furfags. I wonder if there is a connection there.

If you watch anime and fap to loli you are fundamentally no better whatever you tell yourself. Not trying to start shit with weebs, I obviously am one myself, it's just the truth. You can't judge unless you're part of the 0.1% that is actually out there doing nofap/noporn, being productive, and creating white babies. Otherwise you're just another autistic degenerate bitching about something pointless.

Kemololis and kemoaras are the joy of the truly enlightened man.

Blaming you did me good, I have 3 rare blades now. Those grays are still your fault, however.

Could you please stop posting furry bait, traps, and gay porn? I have seen you have posted all three of those recently. If you like getting attention this isn't the right website.

I'm sick of you secondary shitters. I hope you fucking die, you heresy memer. Paint a miniature or fuck off.

Here's your (You)

As if that matters. Look at you acting like a piece of filth from /a/. Don't you have a "D-DICKS" stutter thread you should be posting in?

Stop projecting, it is only going to make you look bad.

It is good. Perversion leads us to seek the different, the unusual. The normalfag begins to seek women of other races and the degradation of women. The weeb seeks lolis. The danger is, these can all be manifested in reality. The normalfag can be tempted to racemix or seek unproductive relationships with garbage women, the weeb can develop an unhealthy obsession with young girls. But a kemono enthusiast knows his fetish cannot be experienced in the real world, and so holds no compulsion to do so. In a sense, kemono is the most enlightened of fetishes: the perfect, victimless outlet for man's thirst for novelty.

I can't help that he only wanted to talk about the furry thing and not the other meta topics I mentioned, Mr. Hotpocket. It takes two to tango. But fair enough, I've said what I wanted to say so I'll stop.

Your autism is both revolting and admirable.

Not yet
Please kill any you encounter on sight, they didnt need to be created
But I cannot fathom the level of delusion you would need to reach the conclusion that kemono is the teue patrician fetish. When that is obviously vanilla, you filthy swine. Fuckers like you are the reason we shouldnt be an interstellar race yet. You'd probably rape the first xeno race you come across.

What if the alien xeno wants to tentacle us? are you ready for it?

Metal Sonic, you say?

We are not so different, you and I. You may hate me, but I will end our exchange with respect for you.

This is high praise for an user.

True however being up front about expectations/requirements helps everyone (this applies to anything, some websites don't tell you the maximum password length until after a input has been submitted).