Emulation Thread

Don't have an OP copypasta, but I do wanna ask if NullDC is closed source. I've been told you can double-emulate reicast on an Android emulator, but it won't work on my Nox App Player install. Plus, NullDC right now has some graphical issues with some of the games I like to play, despite how decent the performance is.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!M5JTmbzY!yqzGcZMivn8ydsJsNro4nU-IgX6d3uykFFJQ3Qs7y7Y
builds.reicast.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just use Demul if you're on windows. Its literally the best Dreamcast emulator around.

Also get rid of Nox App Player. Its chinkshit spyware.

What did he meme by this???

It's only for Android though?

Reicast is a dead shitshow. Avoid it.

NullDC has been abandoned for years and the devs have continued working on it as Reicast which has new PC builds from this year.
mega.nz/#!M5JTmbzY!yqzGcZMivn8ydsJsNro4nU-IgX6d3uykFFJQ3Qs7y7Y
Get it here with everything set up. Now lurk moar.

What did he meme by this???

Reicast was updated less than a month ago constantly.
builds.reicast.com/

Also adding a question mark to the end of a statement is fucking disgusting teen girl shit and you need to cut it the fuck out right now.

Good news. It doesn't work. If this has something to do with compiling shit yourself, I don't wanna hear it.

I gave you a MEGA link with the right DLLs to make it work bundled yoou dense motherfucker.

What the fuck are you talking about???

It's all right here you dense motherfucker.

See
Why is every emu thread ruined by computer illiterate underage OPs?

God you are stupid.

Well you're a fucking maniac to assume I know anything you're talking about.

It's ruined because you keep talking one step a-fucking-head of the person that needs help.

What are some DC exclusives worth emulating?

Blue Stinger

Both Power Stones, D2, Cannon Spike, Elemental Gimmick Gear

Seaman, Blue Stinger, Sega Marine Fishing.

Thankies

Show us your real tits.

I'd rather not ha ha.

I'll make it worth your while.

superb update.

Why are you so insistent on using this piece of shit?

I'm not, I'm just following what the other dudes told me, and they just yell at me for it.

why?
are you a fucking trainable?

Because I wanted to know what the Dreamcast emulation scene was like and I'm willing to try whatever works now.

I already told you Demul is the best thing available on windows
Are you huffing glue while posting on this site?

Oh man, so the last update wasn't anything important. Still how does that equal to it being dead? What's with your hateboner for some radom emulator?

Well maybe I don't believe you because if I recall correctly, it was older and more broken than NullDC's last breath.

How am I supposed to fucking play any good first party Ninty games on emulator if they take them off of emuparadise?

Okay so I gave you the benefit of the doubt and looked it up, and wouldn't you know it? Last update was November of 2017. Huh. Well, I'll tinker with it for a bit and see what happens.

Because its fucking dead and all the "development" is just mobile shit like tinkering with on screen buttons and UI.
Why do all tech illiterate retards congregate around emulation threads?

You sound like a broken record with you throwing around "tech illiterate" like that.

But it isn't dead. You are that one autist who is constantly screeching about "read the wiki" and "it's day one stuff" aren't you?

Its literally the first time I used that term in the thread. Do you get that often from people? Have you tried not being so stupid?

yeah all that progress made in the last year like:

and all those new games it got playable like:

and those issues it fixed over nulldc like:

It's better optimized than Demul for starters. But you are not worth my nor anyone's time.

Have you tried not being so presumptuous? I don't read Atlas Shrugged, Les Miserables, and play chess all the time like you do.

Doesn't matter when it can't even run a fraction of the library without major issues.
Enjoy your ZSNES of dreamcast emulators.

What the fuck are you doing OP? Nobody is under an obligation to help you.

I never assumed anyone was. I threw out the question, and people responded in kind. I'm still stuck trying to figure out how this Reicast build works, no thanks to you.

And you always will be because nobody can help you short of euthanasia

I got what I needed, yes, but it didn't work, and I have shown you everything you needed to know as to why it isn't working. But instead you just bicker and bitch with me about how stupid I am without realizing I have no idea what I did wrong.

Try google.