Why game flop

Did Wolfenstein 2 and watch dogs 2 flopped for the same reason? I knew people who returned watch dogs 2 just from it's annoying chracters alone. All the political shit shoehorned in the marketing probably never did watch dogs 2 favors.

Why talking like retard from third country?

why is dog sad
why dog cri

how is babby formed
how girl get pragnent

Wolfenstein 2 is a good game though. Some people were just easily triggered by it, that's all.

jesus fucking christ how desperate are you for (You)s
take one you sad piece of shig

Wolfstein the New Order was cinematic hold F to open doors shitfest.Who would want to play a sequel to that garbage?

I'm happy this flopped, if it's true.

Get out

Disclaimer: I do not care about US politics, /pol or internet culture. So don't bother.

The reason why I haven't bought Wolfenstein is

1 I'm up to my neck in JRPGs. And I actually finish my games. Ys 8, Nier Automata, Hack GU.

2 Its a single player game sold for full price. Wolfenstein will be discounted to €19.99 in a few months. There is no reason to jump on it now.

I will get to it in time. Played RTCW on the xbox and played every instalment since.

I'd have played a sequel if the first wasn't already a Jewish wet dream. The game was fine but the level of propaganda was unreal, and the disgust from that experience killed the series for me.

I can see why you "don't care" about the game's rotten smell

how is annon triggerd by yaho question

How was it fine? The levels were shades of gray, with the Moon mission being shades of orange, and to add insult to injury you don't even fight outside the base, your visit to the Moon being a 20 second walk outside and the same shitty corridors. The weapons were generic garbage, the only "outstanding" feature being that you could dual-wield them and there was almost zero enemy variety. German soldiers painted grey, white and blue don't count as different enemies, and the only other thing you encounter are big cyborgs and robots as minibosses.

It was a godawful game that tried its hardest to not make you have fun, forcing you into stealth sections, bullshit narrative segments and a whole level where you do nothing but swim around the fucking sewers while you listen to the horribly written dialogue the Swedes shat out inbetween watching Ahmed and Jamal fuck their wives and daughters.

Poor thing.

YOU'RE WHAT'S FUCKING WRONG WITH THIS GODDAMN INDUSTRY

Games are supposed to be fun. Idiots forcing their political ideology down my throat and making shit gameplay in their movie real is not fun to me. So why would I pay actual money and waste what little time I have for relaxation on it?

Holla Forums will try and say that it was the political shit that made those games fail, but the reality is that those games were shit altogether with bad game design, bad character designs, bland and unmemorable. The shoehorned political shit is just a symptom of this

I want to pet Galil

because even if you kick the sjws out of the industry, you're still going to have a bunch of fags who went to college for video games and don't know shit about good game design. So there'll be no political correctness but the games will still be shit. So what has changed?

wat

They'll have to find another scapegoat than just sexism, soggy knees and alt right

Shitty english really triggers me.

I’m not. I’m french.

(((((((((alt))))))))))right

game flop by game not good

honhonhon

Trump going to get a second term. Democrats only platform right now is bening the anti-white party. Even that isn’t working in France like it use to

No whites left to confront

Sorry. English not my first language. I’m a french exchange student. Studying to be a teacher.

Pretty much this. Wolfenstein 2 is indefensible for reasons beyond political shit, like really short length, long cutscenes, no boss fights or improved characters and so forth.

And Watch_Dogs 2 was a sequel to one of the biggest disappointments in recent memory and nobody asked for it to be made.

They are calling voters absolute fucking retards but in a way they can still jerk off to their favourite candidate rather than making it about Trump.

Pick one and only one

Politics will be the only thing watch dogs 2 and Wolfenstein 2 will be remembered for ironic enough. Game that would be normally forgiven will be live on as laughing stocks

Wolfenstein 2 only exists for propaganda purposes. Hence why the gameplay is only 4 hours long.

Well there's also the fact that people will focus generally on what the game set as its focus. If the gameplay is garbage then people will judge it based on whatever they do right or, if nothing has been done right, then what is the most blatant. For example, people that don't like MGS constantly raise the issue of the game being half gameplay and half cutscene, since the focus is on the story rather than the game itself and they didn't find it worthwhile enough to make up for the rest, because if the cutscenes weren't the focus then people would just skip them and then the complaints would be based on how short the game becomes.

re

muuaaaaa.

Pick one and only one. You people are penultimate to Jews in everything that's wrong with western civilization. Even the fucking Anglos are better than you.

Let's not go that far. The Anglos consistently side with non-whites over whites, and tried to destroy the only true whites left, the Irish.

I wonder who could possibly be behind this post.

It was a mix of both anyone one who tries to deny either is delusional.

Never pay over 20 dollars for a videogame.

You can't make this shit up

Daily reminder we should fight together rather than fight among ourselves

I pay €70 for JRPGs user.

Twenty hour FPS that I'll play once is not worth full price. Not that I really give a shit about the game industry.

Try six hours with three hours of cutscenes

Seconding this, it is always the exact same cancer, whereby West Europeans try to compete over who is less close to becoming Sweden and then act proud over how they have 0.03% less AIDS than the other guy.

You missed the part where 80s Dorner came by to fix the neighborhood. :^)

Ah great thanks. Now I'll definitely wait for a bargain sale.

I don't expect a FPS to be long but in the old days you had multiple endings and campaigns were more than just sub 10 hour scripted set pieces.

Were the fuck is my Dark Forces 3.

Because they have completely misread the current year situation and thought the SJW-shit was more popular than ever, when in reality it's just that the bubble all video game developers live in has gotten smaller.