Attorney Online

Whatever happened to the attorney online threads? That shit was fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/19kb6MzWsjr7QMW0CCPO7pipcjPw7aGQuGL4aU0VQMSw/edit
don't
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wouldn't mind them coming back.

People are too lazy. And i dont have the time for that shit on weekdays.

There is still around 50 people playing at AOV on weekends so it's not dead yet.

I remember one attorney online thread getting pruned for some reason.
Is there anything interesting going around? Last time i was there when Apollo the Lazy went mad and showed lawyer badge at the end because defense bench failed.

Alas, it's seems everyone is busy casing.

They killed ace attorney threads by pretending to be about the games.

I thought they all just played mafia.

I only played two cases to completion. One was the Apollo Disaster where the Apollo lead defense me had never played an ace attorney game before or even this game and pulled the self defense card on a multiple stabbing and drowning case. The whole defense bench was full of retards though, always bringing up the chairs and throwing out one of their lawyers over their retardation. Everyone wanted to kill themselves by the end of it. Was a great laugh though.
Second one was two opposing edgelords wanking off about being duelists in some grand battle and how much their blades hungered for the fight. I wanted to kill myself by the end of it and was glad to see it over.

Games take such a long time and require so many people so it's hard to get one going and keep it going until the end. I'm not surprised it's basically dead.

Ranger Justice from that case here. Glad someone saved my OC.

This motherfucker walks into your courtroom and slaps the Jukebox on the ass, changing the song to this. What do you do?

TELL THAT FAGGOT TO TAKE HIS CABBAGES AND GTFO

Damn that was a good whose court

Nothing. I let him take over the case. I miss playing Adacho.

i gotta go sorry guys I have work

Threads might have gone, but I've stayed.
The summer was awful and I'm glad I didn't case during that time.
Got back to casing around, what, September?

Can someone post some comedy gold case docs? I miss reading this shit.

Here's a case with a 118 line testimony that's a bunch of inside jokes you may or may not get: docs.google.com/document/d/19kb6MzWsjr7QMW0CCPO7pipcjPw7aGQuGL4aU0VQMSw/edit

my fucking sides help

And I'm gonna bump it with oc.

Don't forget the original. I can't thank you enough for the delivery
Also, have some assorted memecaps!

Are you anons casing right now?

Does anybody have a link for downloading the game? What I have is probably an outdated version by now.
also, I want to see if I can make it run on linux, since last time I tried it fonts were missing, so I'm wondering if I can install something to make it work

'ere ya go, lad.
don't use link shorteners.com/leayf2x
Also versions 2.4.3 and 2.4.5 of the client have memory leaks, just as a warning.

God damnit, fuckin' forgot about the link shorteners, it's t i n y u r l

Can I use the ponies

They're banned.

When I talked with the dev, you can compile the game from source and run it but the fonts issue is something I didn't notice when I tried to run it. It's built in Qt so it should have no problems running on it. Might want to try and stick the fonts somewhere from the game.

I can't find my turnabout chili mac doc, did someone delete it?

I remember a case where Phoenix indicted not just one of the witnesses but all three of them right at the end.
It also featured Phoenix doing logic chess against the chess guy, the one with the gun. That one was great, kept me up until 4AM.

If i had more time I would just play this game all the time, as it stands though I can maybe drop in for 15 minutes of shitposting at a time while remote desktopping to my computer from my phone.

I need a night where all my responsibilties are gone. I had one last night, but it was after 3 days of practically no sleep so that didn't work.

Fuck. I missed my chance.

How do I go about doing that?

Class trials are fun. You should try them sometime.
Also have some caps.