Untitled

archive.is/oMCR8

memes become reality

I rike him

If Yoshi ate Doritos would his eggs be orange asking for a friend.

We've been told to meme responsibly! GOD DAMN IT!

My god this might kill him. How would you ever live with this?

Wew

I just wanted to get paid to talk about video games.

Please tell me they're going to make him dress up like that and wear a real dorito pope hat.

You know, this sounds crazy, but it probably would depend on the flavor if you think about it. Eating fruit doesn't just turn yoshi the color of the fruit, it depends on what flavor it is.

Which reminds me, isn't he already dead? in the inside?

Jabba the Cuck

I have such a disdain yet love for Geoff it's weird. He's a shill and probably a cuck but for some reason I think he's a good guy.

Yes.

le fat eceleb shill haha

Is this his "roommate"?
I have honestly been wondering if he is genuinely being cucked ever since I heard he has a roommate.

Guys, is Geoff /ourguy/?

PLEASE DO IT GEOFF PLEASE

/ourguy/ would already understand that the show doesn't have credibility to begin with and it's all just a shilling fest.

>>>Holla Forums

I think he wants the show to have credibility, but he has too much faith in the industry. The shows not the problem, the problem is that it's full of shitty game devs, because there are no alternatives, because of the state of the industry.

The best Geoff could hope for is that The Game Awards become equivalent to the Academy Awards. In other words, kike infested shill fests that trick normalfags into thinking it has credibility

Its because you remembered him taking the piss out of pissed-off paco
webm related

MISTER CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE MY LOVE HAS GONE?
HE'S A JAPANESE BOY

How do you get curbed by fucking Doritos pope and not kill yourself out of shame afterwards?

Queers like Assmad Antonio have enough narcissism and unwarranted self-importance to sustain their egos to the grave.

I would legitimately respect the awards more if he did dress up as the Dorito pope. It would prove that he still cared about just genuinely having fun, which is what games are supposed to be about.

Same. I think he genuinely loves the hobby and enjoys being a part of it, but at the same time also knows the industry itself is shit and that he's nothing more than a marketing tool. He sticks with it because deep down he loves vidya, but the soul has been sucked out of him.

For that to happen, all the other sites would have to concede that this is the one true GOTY and their own "awards" don't really matter. And we all know those fags are too egotistical to give up on that. Not to mention the butthurt the publishers would spout because they wouldn't be able to market mediocre games with blurbs like "Above Average! - Random Unknown Gaming Blog #147" anymore.

The guy learned to make money off of loving vidya. He was the first person to "corporatize" video games, and we all hated him for selling out. Ironically now I think we can all agree that shilling for Doritos is the best way to sell out, since now we've been exposed to the evils of making money by making a moral outrage of every video game.

Geoff is one of the few journalists left that legitimately enjoy what they do

except he turned it down. we didn't meme hard enough

He enjoys being a subhuman cokefiend even more.

he already did this by making Cisquisition GOTY

I think it's also that things keep getting even worse. The circumstances that lead to the original Dorito pope joke were child's play compared to the bullshit that came in the years after it, so it's almost quaint in comparison.

Boogie hasn't seen his penis since Clinton was elected. It's now officially an "innie", and his nutsack is stretched so thin that it basically looks like a hairy patch of psoriasis under his second belly button.

Even if she had a legitimate fat fetish, his wife is definitely getting her dick elsewhere, so you're goddamned right he's getting cucked. And it might as well be as openly in his face as a live-in room mate. I mean, what the fuck is he going to do about it? Eat more and cry?

What a killjoy, that would have been hilarious.

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO MEME RESPONSIBLY
LOOK UPON THE MAN WHO MEMED THE BUBSY REBOOT INTO EXISTENCE, AND KNOW TRUE REGRET

I always liked Keighley. The man is passionate about vidya, for sure, even if he's a normalfag.

>sos el capo de IGNorant
>sos considerado un chiste viviente que no merece la mas minima credivilidad o respeto junto con todo el resto de tu profecion
>doritos y mountain dew te ofrese, la escusa perfecta shekkels para adueƱarte de la gastada que te pego la internet y combertirla en un chiste propio

mira que hay que ser pelotudo para intentar mantener un aire de seriedad cuando estas hablando de FUCKIN VIDYAGAMES!!!
o sea, afloja un poco amigo, no le estas vendiendo una IP a los publishers o ejecutivos resentidos, estas promocionandole productos de entretenimiento a un grupo de autistas adictos al humor absurdo de internet
Miralo a PewDiePie
es el autista mas mongocho de youtube y la personalidad mediatico con mas alcanze gracias a eso
actua como pelotudo todo el tiempo, se rie de sus fans y se hace el payaso para que sus fans se rian de el, y asi de pelotudo e irreverente como es comvirtio juegos de 2 pesos como slenderman, flappy birds y FNAF en megahitasos mundiales

People made those images for a reason, geoff

That's (((Sessler)))

>>>/argentina/

How interesting. And closely related to videogames.

Stop posting this worthless, sickening passive aggressive fat fuck who should have died years ago.

i just wanted 7 dollers

Enraged Pardos has really packed on the pounds

That nerve.
It would be funny if he did it, though. I wonder how much he would charge for such a performance.

You would, too. If you thought of every single day as taco tuesday.

I imagine he would get a lot of discounts as well

This is why I'm opposed to Toddposting.

How about Joel mchale again? The way he took the piss out of fucking everything was great.

Go back to >>>/cuckchan/ where you belong.

this is fucking genius, the doritos guys were just honest in what a pathetic, laughable shitshow the game awards were and that they might as well take a shit on it while swaying normalfaggots with retarded overused memes

Is that why his face is so bloated

So how are they going to shill Mountain Dew and Nintendo at the same time? Isn't that an Xbox thing?

Without taking the money from Fritolay, I would add.

You have to go back

Needs a long robe as Dorito chips are thrown in the sky, streams of Mountain Dew flying from timed mentos pills and a backing choir sings the song of our lord Mountain Dew and Doritos. It would at least be something interesting to see for the Game Awards other than shill awards, game advertisements and shit mainstream bands.

is this the american dream?

That's a weird loss.

It would be the best loss if Boogie fucking bit it.

For you

Is this man a genius or what? He gets to sit on his ass all day playing vidya and eating whatever he wants, he gets to go to industry events as a welcomed and honored guest, he can accept sponsorship swag from large publishers and indies alike, and all because he managed to swindle a bunch of retards into being emotionally invested in the idea that he hates himself.

"Genius" or not he disgusts me

His heart is also going to fucking explode or he's going to get his feet chopped off so that's a fair tradeoff.

I guess Zoe is a genius now

I think he's talking about murder, not Patreon.

Don't have enough WEWs to properly express my reaction toward this.

I always read it in a murderous tone like that actually, makes it even more funny as I picture the fat fuck full of ranch on his mouth while holding a burger looking at the camera with an edgy tard rage gaze saying it.

You don't mean to imply that us constantly pretending to shill Skyrim and Fallout 4 through Todd Posting subconsciously makes people want to buy Skyrim and Fallout 4 do you? Surely the human mind is stronger than to fall prey to such a basic programming tactic :^)

I would watch the shit out of that if he wore the outfit, especially if he christened some people with Mountain Dew by pouring it on their heads.

All anger is retard anger user.

With all of the Todd posting I have seen on this board I think I am going to buy Fallout 4 soon. :^)

What would be his globus cruciger? A Wonder Ball?

All debts must be repayed somehow, and all actions have consequence. Every man, woman and child will get their just rewards. Disease, poverty, famine, war and death are suitable payments for the world.

Daily reminder Geoff was right and moving to food ads would have helped to save gaming.

Ad revenue for gaming media is currently dominated by gaming companies, an incest relationship which fosters corruption.

Has he already forgotten about thisā€¦

Who's the cute mouse girl?

I don't think he had a choice.

death of any kind doesn't sound like a "just reward" to me. everyone dies, user. you can die at 65 living like jesus or die at 65 exploiting everything and everyone to live an effortless life. there's no difference between us once we return to earth

when you see what should've won, you understand why it didn't.

What should've won and why didn't it?

Bayonetta 2 and it didn't win because it features attractive females.

I've seen plenty of idiots praise inquisition. People just have bad taste.

This guy wrote one of the best game writing things: The Final Hours of Half-Life. You should read it.

I don't read these rags. Are they still this ass hurt?

At least they're calling it a scandal. Others are still 100% convinced it was a movement to get rid of slimy girls.

I remember thinking that they should have just given it to DS2
I'm pretty sure cisquisition was known for being a shitty broken mess at that point

Bayonetta 2 is a flashy QTE fest.

Does the doritos pope secretely have good taste?

Dark Souls 2 wouldn't have made it so obvious that the Game Awards are loaded with women-hating SJWs, though it would be less insulting.

Looks like Raven by way of Korra.

I don't thing any of those games on the list were GOTY

You don't even need good taste to know DA3 is crap.

think*

If I learn how to make hydrogen bombs in my garage, I'm blowing up the entire world.

I won't stop you

All of them are hot shit but they all deserve to be GOTY over fucking cisquisition

The dead don't feel pain.
He is very alive.

Which gamer fuel did you enjoy?
Be honest.

carbonated water

What the fuck else.

Why not just irradiate the entire planet by sending radioactive particles into the atmosphere and ocean? I think that's the easiest way to do it.

If there's one nice thing you can say about Boogie, it's that he has a big heart because it's been dangerously enlarged by years of morbid obesity, and is on the verge of collapse

Pure water is good enough for me.

Just start from California.

It's face of utter disdain for that farce.

The herbal jew

Dandelions.

Hey, wait a second

Water

That one cherry one they had at arby's for a while was pretty good

Your body will die but your genes will (not) carry on.

You need Jesus.

It's also a japanese game at a show put on for the benefit of the western videogame industry.

It wasn't a great year.

I was hoping for a .webm of the "It tastes like gaming" clip.

And why the fuck didn't he??

Geoff is worse than a shill - Geoff is willfully ignorant of the world around him.

Even he should know how much free publicity this event would get by becoming the dorito pope and just having fun instead of pretending this is some serious event. Almost like gaming in general should be fun and lighthearted

I mean - have *you* ever been to the UN?

Was that before he got ass cancer?

That is genuinely disgusting.

I forgot to changed the date.

What does he need medication for?

pottery

How many of you are this fat. or close to it, be honest ?

In my experience, the few Holla Forumsirgins I've met irl have been rail thin. Not buff or anything, just skinny

I used to be nearly 400lbs and I was nowhere near that big. I can't imagine how much he weighs.

185cm, 67kg skelebro here.
I enjoy scaring children and rattling me bones.
I actually eat quite a lot, but I fidget a fuckton.

Skinnyfat, trying to lift for the gains and monk aesthetics.

Never been fat in my life. I am probably around 170lb right now.

Niggers are still salty about Bayo 2 being a Wii U exclusive.

Our guy would out the jews in the industry and explain the money, psychological conditioning, and purpose behind the last decade of video games.

== ravioli, ravioli, stop posting Fagioli.

He's was born with some medical condition that requires he keep his legs elevated for extended periods of time. Usually if people have something like that, their body blows ass and they have a million other problems.

I'm fat but not really fucking fat, I mean I still have a chin and my entire midsection isn't oozing out of my pants like when you reach boogie level fat.

Don't worry brother, soon the age of skeletons will arrive and we will be ready.

250lbs because I have Hashimotos disease

Do non of you ever have fun once in a while? No shit it's better to have water after filtering all the shit out first of course.
You do filter your water, right user?

Nope. Pretty balanced athletically, really: Would need to train up a lot more for a marathon, but could manage a half; Can lift more than average, but not a lot. Probably should start focusing on one or the other.

You disgust me.

smh tbh fam
Bigelow is good taste though

Whenever I bulk I feel like shit for gaining fat. He has massive self esteem issues for being morbidly obese, and no way to fix it, and has a massive degree of self loathing. He's not living the life, I'd bet if he could start again a million miles away, he would, he'd keep himself, and he'd find a way to do it right.

This, but once I accidentally got drunk, hated the feeling, played Warband, and BTFO'd anyone that went near me.

Di Hydrogen Monoxide.

UUUU

I'd bet 80% of Holla Forumsirgins are skeletals, hence why there are so many trap fags on here.

I bet most of Holla Forums anons are cute too.

Don't worry user, there are still some big guys here

I don't mean to disappoint you but I'm a fat, balding, 30 y/o virgin.

"most"

And i'm sure if you lost weight, you could look cute user.

WATCH THOSE TIT-ROCKETS!

I'm overweight but not nearly as fat as Boogie. I weigh 95-98 kg at a height of 170 cm. You can see my chin and cheek bones. The body fat concentrates around my belly -> beer gut. Having a slow as fuck metabolism doesn't help.

I was, until about five years ago when I was getting dangerously close to 300lbs and decided that this shit has got to fucking stop. Ignored all these faggoty diets and mass market bullshit these weight loss industries try to push and just listened to what actual scientists, bodybuilders, and medical professionals had to say - then followed their advise. Worked like a fucking charm, and and I have maintained a stable 160lbs ever since.

The only "quirky/broscience" diet advise that I adopted outside of explicit medical advise, is that I only eat within a 6 hour window from 3pm to 9pm, and then fast for the rest of time. It's just easier for me to manage calories that way when I don't have to worry about tracking microcalorie intakes from grazing and snacking. Yada, yada, yada, something about maximizing ketogenesis by keeping blood sugars stable for extended periodsā€¦ whatever. It's just easier to count calories that way.

Skeletal reporting in.
It's fucking hard to keep weight on when eating anything always gives you the urge to exercise.

Your metabolism isn't slow, it's actually fast. The fatter you are, the more body mass your body has to sustain, and the more it has to work to keep you alive. That's why, the fatter you are, the more calories you have to eat daily just to achieve maintenance.

Count your calories like an autist, figure out how many you need daily at your target weight, then only eat that many calories in a day. You will eventually reach target weight. Exercise to create a deficit, or eat less on those days you don't exercise in order to maintain a deficit of about 200~300kcals.

You will lose weight.

Fat but the kind that is because of lack of activity than because of a shit diet (I don't get any snacks or bullshit tv dinners and watch how many calories I take every week). I don't personally know any obese vidcon enthusiast.

I am 5'6 and 89 pounds max. I am an Auschwitz skinny manlet of course.
I have tried for years but I cant even gain weight, only muscle.
The bright side is that im nimble and flexible like a monkey.

I couldn't care less if it was on the fucking Coleco. It's overrated.

And you call yourself a "man" ?
There are not only girls who are taller than you but probably stronger than you.
I don't know why keep on living.

6 foot and 170 pounds. I browse Holla Forums when I work out.

I'm so sick of fucking retards that don't understand a bill needs to pass the House, Senate, and President. They shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Are you working out now? It'd better not be crossfit

Angry receptionist is a qt.

Not yet, I'm just on my from work and I stopped to shit. Fuck no, but I used to dance by a crossfit studio. It was so fucking weird inside, how the hell is crossfit even working out?

That's a straight up muh dik argument if I ever seen one.

Gotta love those memes that put higher than average at "bare minimum" though. Kinda like the ones that say 10" is a microdick.

Nope, 5'11, 110bl skelebro here. I assume most people here are skinny fuckers with ratty, long hair rather than morbidly obese.

*lb

Being a Mr. Skellington has advantages. You only need half as much power to haul yourself around, and half as much food and water as a consequence, which is a bonus when hiking.

Kikespiracy confirmed

I miss /fit/ and bullying manlets

I'd kill myself if I ever got that fat tbh.

175cm, 81kg, an ungodly mixture of disproportionate muscle, fat, and bony. At least I got good hair and facial posture, I look Romanian with a mustache.

How is your nigger boyfriend doing?

some might say that its nobody's loss.

I have a weird anatomy but I weigh too close to the 300 pound limit for me to think I'm living much longer

Does anyone have advice that isn't killing myself?

Losing weight is easy - just go out hiking in the hills or mountains all day. As long as you spend at least 8 hours walking, you can eat any kind of food you want. You'll lose weight quickly and build a lot of stamina.

177cm or so, 63kg of bones and some meat. I like eating but can't get fat, it would be fun for a change. I look like Heinrich Himmler.

confirmed

Don't take shitposting to heart nigger. If getting 3D is an issue, it's probably not your height.

Stop eating shit food.
Start eating healthy food.
Start working out.
Also stop jacking off, its a motivation killer that ultimately just leads to a cycle of self destruction.

Great barebones OP

My problem is that I work in an office at a desk most of the day. Most I could do is set my desk up so I could stand all day, or at least as long as I'd want to. Doesn't help I have a 'reactive airway' or asthma or something like that. My throat closes up pretty quickly if I try too hard. Might just be me being a fatass already.

Spoonfeed me some healthy food?
I can't cook. Last time I handled a microwave I was told I was no longer allowed to 'bring your kid to work' day.

I was skinnyfat, but starting to put on muscle from work (railway S&C. lots of digging, hammering, and hauling heavy stuff around). Feels good man.

Anything green that isn't liquid or comes out of a can, ya fat fuck.

What about canned veggies? Being serious.

What the fuck do you think, nigger?
Getting fresh veggies at a supermarket is fairly cheap unless we're talking fruit or "exotic" stuff.

Working out does fuckall to burn fat. Working out super hard 1 hour burns 10% more energy in a day than just sitting your arse off all day. Unless you plan on literally spending entire day working out in a gym, you shouldn't even bother. Also it's not about healthy or junk food, it's about the amount of energy you ingest. It doesn't matter if these 2000 kJ came from hamburgers or salads, you either burn all 2000 kJ of it or it turns into fat.

Take a vacation and go hiking. In a month you may lose upwards of 100 lbs and then you'll find you also need to eat less in general.

If not fresh, then frozen vegetables are what you want. When you go to the supermarket and you go to the frozen goods section you look for those big white bags full of frozen peas, corn, carrot, etc. Get a small pot of water, pour some of those in, pack up the bag and put it in the freezer to have the rest later. Heat overā€¦ medium high, I think, until suitably tender. Use a lid.

I don't know, I don't make my own food very often anymore.

I have seen plenty of people lose weight by simply dieting properly aka not doing some fad "starve yourself and eat cucumbers" bullshit but eating a balanced and calorie reduced diet and cardio exercise.

Well duh. You lose 2-5 lbs of body mass per day just by breathing you literally breathe it out, with the CO2 molecules. So if you ingest less energy than you expend in a day, the body will burn fats to make up for the deficit.

I don't have the time to go on vacation for a week, let alone a month. Considering my family situation, I'm fairly certain something would go horribly wrong and I would need those days. Still, I'd hike if I wasn't worried about nature killing me. No, not Australian, just had a bad experience with a hurricane and mosquitoes

I keep hearing that the sugar in fruits can be bad for you, depending on how much you eat. I like banana's, but only one or two at a time at most. As an aside, what about yogurt?

Or just buying a footpedal. A Gold's Gym model, the only one that lasted longer than a month for me, is like 40ish bucks. Just put it under your desk and you're good to go.

Vegetables, nigger. Also, fruit is fine as long as you're eating actual fruit and not just fruit juice. You need the fibre in physical fruit in order to digest it properly.

Well you only have three options to lose weight:
1) limit yourself on energy ingestion, which I know you won't handle, none of the fat sacks of shit do - not being able to do this is how they get fat in the first place
2) work out in a gym for extended sessions every day for months and months because you'll be losing energy slowly that way, all while following an energy-calculated diet, which I know you won't do either
3) engage in exhausting and prolonged daily physical activity such as hiking, alternatively you can do physically hard jobs such as shoveling and hauling. For someone who can't control their diet precisely, this is the only viable option because it requires no special diet, you'll burn way more energy in a day than the food you gorge yourself upon contains

Asthma was always the fat kid's excuse to get out of PE class.
Healthy food: Anything that doesn't come in a package and can be found in the wild. Meat, fruit, vegetables, grains. That's about it. Eat it fresh and uncooked if you can. A solid meal is something like baked potatoes, frozen mixed veg, slab of meat. Portion sizes should be somewhere around the meat being the size of your palm, potatoes/whatever carb source the same size, and veg twice the size. The less cooked your veg is the more you have to chew it and chewing fills you up.

Honestly your only hope is to stop eating so damn much.

But Toddposting will mean that TES will be great again and that Pete Hines will fucking die

What's wrong with crossfit? I don't do it bit curious

Glad to see you mouthbreathers continue to be delusional

Same

Injury rate is through the roof and people treat it like some holier-than-thou cult.

I'm a voracious, strapping lad with a heart of gold.

All you need to know user is crossfit is the letsplayers training of choice.

Cyber bullying is real you are just a waste of space if you believe it can ruin your life.

Skelly here

You breathe out CO2. The air you breathe in contains no carbon you can't ingest it, so it has to come from your body. Intake air mixture is approximately 20% oxygen, exhaust is approximately 15% oxygen and 5% carbon dioxide, and it remains very stable across all range of operation modes and environments - that has to do with partial pressures and shit, which remain the same. Now, by weight you consume about 2 kg of oxygen per day (NASA guarantees that), and that means 2.4 kg of carbon dioxide is expelled, and pure carbon loss is therefore about a pound. If you excercise, your breath rate increases and so does oxygen consumption and carbon exhaust. So it's pretty simple really, all basic chemistry and physics. So even if you don't excercise much, you will still lose a pound in body weight through breathing.

Yeah assuming that you dont eat anything and just live off air and water.

Eukaryote pleb detected.

Not assuming, rather not touching the energy intake aspect, only energy expenditure.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH How the fuck is cyberbullying not real AHHHHHHHHHHH Can't just walk away from the screen nigga Can't just close my eyes AAAAAAAAAH

Just think about it like this:
One hour biking is quite an intense exercise isn't it? But in the end it only burns 300 calories or so for all that effort, you know how much 300 calories is? If I'm not mistaken, about 6 oreos.
Diet is king in the end, that much is obvious.

Vegetarian here

I disdain the fat meatcuck plebs

Context and source of the gif. I need it now, for medical reasons.

Hauling your 200lb ass upstairs 5 flights consumes 3500 calories, if you do it in 100% efficient manner.

What if you do it with less than 100% efficiency?

Then you use up more than that to actually do it. Duh.

Important also that exercise itself doesn't burn a huge amount of calories so your results will come over a long period of time dieting. The biggest expenditure of energy is your base metabolism - what your body does just to keep everything functioning. If you think you can just slam it out at the gym to lose weight and then eat whatever, you're mistaken. Also if you think you can go on a diet for a while and then go off it, you'll just put the weight back on.
Dieting is all about balancing your intake of energy to reduce your weight down to a suitable level. Simply being bigger makes you burn more fuel to maintain it so when you get smaller that calorie deficit diet will eventually become calorie neutral.

Harlan Ellison, is that you? Are you writing some kind of sequel to "I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream"?

This has to bait.

The bar graph is a bit misleading, because the physical activity bar can vary in size a lot. I suppose this one includes not much of physical activity. But it's good enough to give you a perspective on your ability to burn fat through working out in a gym an hour or two.

Veganism and Vegetarianism are two different things

How come? Wait don't answer it, I know it's horseshit and I don't want hearing your bullshit rationale.

This is a fucking great video.

But are both equally as gay.

Vegetarians just don't eat meat. Vegans don't eat any animal products like milk, or eggs.

Vegetarians only eat stuff that doesn't come from a dead animal
Vegans don't eat any stuff that comes from an animal at all
t. makes fun of vegans and vegetarians daily

Reminder that Hitler was not a vegetarian. While his eating habits were mostly non-meat foods, he still enjoyed the occasional bratwurst.

6'4"
nearly pure muscle

So they're both insane, delusional and obnoxious. But what's the supposed difference?

is this the new lol thread?

That one only eats stuff that doesn't come from a dead animal and the other won't eat any stuff that comes from an animal at all, dummy.

The difference is one has been practiced by many cultures for over a thousand years (Vegetarianism) while the other is a more recent development
Why so defensive m8? You're not fat yourself are you?

Still not seeing it.
Yep clearly insane.

Have you interacted with the american public recently? I'd say about half need to die.

The trees can go fuck themselves for all I care tbh

t. Ackmed.

Both sides are dumb. People who eat meat and people who don't are both killing things for sustenance.

Yeah because missing a number of vitamins and aminoacids that neither your body nor plant life can synthesize so you have to gorge yourself on pills is totally healthy.

Veganism and Vegetarianism aren't the same thing

If you are vegan you gotta watch out and take proper supplements to make up for the lack of meat. Also there are unhealthy vegans like my cousin went vegan for a while. She ate nothing but oreos and french fries. Then ended up in the hospital after a couple of months.

Yeah if you are buying vegetables in a store most likely tons of animals were killed harvesting them. They get caught in the farm machinery.

Nigger unless you eat meat you'll be missing like three dozen elements and compounds, and you will either live with deteriorating body and brain, or eat those pills for vegans - neither of those option is any sort of healthy.

m8 you don't know what you're talking about
veganism and vegetarianism aren't the same thing

It's not that bad.
The biggest issue is vitamin B.

That's like saying that goths and emos are not the same. They're both look like shit, they're both sound like shit, they both act like shit, so as far as the rest of the plant is concerned, they're both the same shit.

B12 specifically, which is only a problem if you're a vegan soyboy who doesn't eat dairy or eggs

I think he means that nutrition is not as hard to do when you can eat milk and eggs.

That, or you can stop being holier than thou faggot and live the way the nature created you - eating both plants and meat.

I don't eat either, but I think the point is that eating a lot of meat/fat is more dangerous for your health than it's worth.

Being condescending comes with shitposting tbh
Nature did intent for humans to consume some meat product, but nature did not intent for humans to consume modern hormone-injected over fattened trash while living modern sedentary lifestyles

It's possible to be healthy and still eat meat, hell, a lot of people do it, but for me personally its just easier to avoid it

Yeah well it's like saying that stopping being a basement dweller and go get a job is far more dangerous for your health than it's worth.

You're saying like plants aren't DNA-altered over-cropdusted trash these days.
That's exactly right. Because virtue signaling about being so much better than everyone else is exactly the single reason anyone would be a vegan. Vegetarians have other reason - being delusional about supposed health benefits. As far as real world practice goes, avoiding meat hurts your body and brain, so the delusion part is thinking that it doesn't. And if you know full well it's not healthy to do, then what reasons other than being smuh holier than thou piece of shit are there?

I'm a 6'1 fatty no two ways about it, not 300+ pounds but too close for comfort. Have been reigning in my diet and trying to curb my sweet tooth which is really what gets me (but I have cut out all sugary drinks and stick with tea and filtered water at this point) and have been subbing in veggies for whole meals (Beets are my new best friend because one roasted in a little olive oil can sate me for lunch)
I've always been lardo and I don't expect to become Zyzz, but I am doing my damnedest to avoid the dreaded Diabeetus-HeartDisease train.

Sorry, I don't eat non-organic (((Monstanto))) trash
I'm /fit/ as fuck right now. It's self-evident. I'm not the one being over-defensive about his kike-sponsored lifestyle. Now that is unhealthy

(((Hmm)))

getting pretty close

5'5" and 142lbs
I weighed 105 lbs last year because I lost a ton of weight due to medical issues

Meh quality trips.

You do realize that most people that are fit just eat like normal people, right? With plenty of proteins and fats? That it's not exclusive to vegetarians? You're not fit because you don't eat meat. Pretty sure you would've been more fit if you did. You're fit because you're doing shit that makes you fit.
You grow your own then? Then why don't you also grow your own livestock? Same deal.

The point I was trying to make was it's not inherently unhealthy as you're trying to imply

Touche, dubsman

Well if you need to take medications to offset its harmful effects, it kinda makes it painfully obvious that it IS in fact unhealthy?

But I don't. I get everything I need with my current diet. It's only the vegans that have health problems from lacking shit

Consider breeding chickens for eggs tho.

I actually did, before I moved out of the suburb. Fresh chicken eggs are significantly better than even the "free roam" store bought. The whites are actually solid right out of the egg and not wattery as fuck and they taste significantly richer. It's best to cook the eggs as soon as they come out of their assholes, sometimes they're covered in shit but you can just rinse that off

I have a hyperactive metabolism and am underweight to a mildly unhealthy degree. I'm afraid I'll become a skeltal if I stop eating so much and am too lazy to put on muscle mass that won't disappear as fast as fat.

CICO

That's literally all there is to it. You don't need to exercise. You don't need to eat right. All that matters is that you take in less energy than your body requires to operate, and it will burn fat.

Now if you want to be HEALTHY - that's a different topic, and much harder to do. In addition to CICO, you have to watch your nutrients to make sure that it's only ENERGY that your body is cannibalizing from itself - and not nutrients. If you aren't eating right, your body will consume it's own muscle, borrow calcium from your teeth and bones, etc - in order to keep more vital organs functional. It's far easier to get your nutrients, while still maintaining a calorie deficit, if you're eating right. The bulk of your nutrition should come from food, but take a multivitamin as well - just to cover your bases.

Exercise is not strictly necessary for weight loss. However, the additional calorie deficit generated by exercise will allow you to consume more nutrients, as well as stimulate muscle tissues so they aren't broken down by your body to feed your organs nearly as quickly. You'll also want to increase your stamina for the time when you're ready to start bulking up and putting on muscle.

Here's a tip: Don't fucking run like a bitch-ass cardiobunny. If you're a fat fuck, you're just going to end up gassing yourself before doing any real exercise and probably blow out your kneecaps. I made that mistake when I started out losing weight, and ended up with runners knee for two weeks because my shifting weight made it hard to control my form causing injury. It's like someone hit you in the shin/knee with a baseball bat, and never took the bat (or the pain) away. That, and it might sound weird to say, but most people just don't know how to run. There's a certain way you have to adjust your stride, your posture, and the way your feet impact the ground. It's a learned skill, not an instinct - and if you do it wrong, you're going to fuck yourself up.

Stick to low-impact shit. Walking, swimming, biking until you're within sight of your target weight. Lifting weights is god tier, for two reasons - One, it's going to increase your body mass, allowing for more calories (easier to reach your nutrition targets) - and two, because - and nobody in the weight loss "industry" like to talk about this - you will end up having a lot of loose dangly skin. Probably permanently. That shit doesn't go away easy, and it's almost impossible without surgery if you're no longer young or have been fat all your life. If you go right from a fatty to a skelly, you're going to be a soft pasty skinnyfat fuck - which is almost as disgusting. Building up muscle mass will help fill in some of that empty space and tighten your skin up a bit.

A bit. Don't expect miracles. Nobody talks about loose skin because it's demotivating to a lot of people. It's gross. My goddamned belly looks like crepe paper. But it's nowhere near as gross as being a fatfuck, and even if I don't have my optimal body, I feel fantastic.

If you're lucky, and it's bad enough to cause rashes and infections - your insurance should cover it's removal. Otherwise, it's just cosmetic, and you're probably going to have to pay out of pocket. That's the price you pay for allowing yourself to become a fat fuck. Accept it. Take responsibility for your choices.

Nope but slightly overweight

To be fair, she's fat as well.

you know, even if it's not the toned abs I prefer on those chicks, I can at least respect the former hambeasts because they didn't give up and blame MUH GENETICS for being a waste of space.
Same thing with the dudes as well, just not gay. I say it's better to never become a hambeast in the first place because it's more aesthetic, but I can still give respect to redemption stories. We're all gonna make it.

As someone with a fucked up knee due to exercise it really disgusts me how this is something that isn't taught in school, even when i took extra-classes in PE it was still just extra-sports in a sense of more exercise&games/matches than learning how to actually do shit properly.

Few of my old friends back from school who were actually promising athletes are also more or less fucked up, usually the knees because even when it's a hobby like ice hockey or football in a club that their parents pay a high price they still dont fucking teach the kids anything about proper way to run or exercise so most kids just end up breaking their bodies!

Link to the article?

I'm not fat, but I've been eating fast food a lot recently. I feel like I need to start cutting back, but I need some good alternatives. I also work a nine hour shift 5 days a week, and my lunch break is only half an hour.

Blow it out your ass, there are people with much worse schedules who still find time to eat decently and even get in gym time. Try making meals at home that you can heat up at work if you have a microwave there, or that you don't have to heat up at all. I wish I could make what I make (not that it's a lot) working the hours you have, and while I'm not exactly thin I stayy in decent shape. Also two days off a week is something to be happy about, trust me.

Polite sage for off-topic.

When you come home to have dinner, make a double portion, let one half of it cool down and then put it in a container to have it for your lunch the following day. This implies that you're cooking healthy food in the first place though

Wrong faggot. Killyourself

Get fucked neogaf.

6ft 205lbs
I lost 70 pounds over the summer working a warehouse job.

Despite how that tweet looks he was insulting anyone. Someone asked if what he was going to do after youtube. So he might be able to see into the future.

I meant wasnt

why is that picture only on 18+ copy of pixiv and requires twattor account?
good thing i have disposable emails.

HALF OF AMERICA THOUGHT HILLARY WOULD BE A GOOD PRESIDENT

188cm and 75 kg.

Funny how /tg/ is a neckbeard apocalypse despite discussing the more social hobby.

I got respect for him the day he called out konami for not letting Kojima into that one game awards show.

Im a total fatass.
I do literally nothing but eat unhealthy food and sit on my ass everyday and am nowhere near as fat as Boogie, so I am utterly baffled as to what the fuck he is doing that he was able to get that huge.

6'3, with the mighty Alex Jones-style strongfat build. Not pretty, but practical.

Getting that fat is completely unimaginable to me. I don't know how I'd do it even if I wanted to try. I feel like shit if I overeat at even one meal, doing it all the time would probably drive me to suicide even ignoring the effects of the actual weight gain.

Eating to kill the pain. Eating to kill himself. Eating for attention. The man is severely broken. You experience pain for long enough, it starts to feel strange when it's absent. You crave it, because at least it's comfortable. You feel you can manage it, or at least manage within it, regardless of whether or not you actually can. Food both provides a short term escape from that pain, and a long term reinforcement/compoundment of it.

Medium build, on a keto diet currently to reduce body fat a bit since I have (or had, making good progress) a slight gut. 5'11" and probably about 180lbs or so, though I haven't actually bothered weighing myself since I'm more concerned with aesthetics than weight.

I probably should work out, but I'm a lazy fuck. Cutting out the garbage is just easier.

Yup, I don't like Geoff at all but he's seems to be the only one left that tries at least. He's still a faggot though.

I've been obese virtually my entire adolescent and adult life yet even at my heaviest (250lb. @ 5'11") I was still hundreds of pounds lighter than Boogie with no weight-related medical conditions and no physical difficulty whatsoever functioning normally.