Computer science and software engineering are by far the most in demand job and every first world nation needs...

The vidya meme is ruining our nations future

Other urls found in this thread:

fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM101580.pdf
vaccines.procon.org/sourcefiles/DTaP_Tripedia.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The stemcel meme is ruining our nation's future too.

pajeets

gr8 thread OP

Because we totally need more lawyers and woman's studies degrees to succeed.

Just like we need more compsci bugmen with a Node fetish, right?

>>>Holla Forums

i want to be a self-taught robotfreak when i finish my game, i will have 2 penises so i can double penetrate my gf (she can't wait for it), the robot penish will have my movements captured so she can use it if she misses me someday, also i'll develop a spider vehicle because why not

People want to make video games because they like playing them and want to make their dream game. No one going into comp sci dreams of developing work processing software or spreadsheet software. The reality is that by senior year the people that stuck with it will probably take whatever job they can right out of college, which is more than likely to be a normal codemonkey's job.

I meant word

If you think a majority of software developers in college want to be game devs, you're wrong. Almost all of them balk when they realize how much worse it is for their career prospects. It's fun in college, don't get me wrong – probably the only place you can get a decent team of 10-15 people of all disciplines together to make a game if you aren't hired by a studio, and I took advantage of it when I was in college. But when I graduated I never looked back and now I work on random shit in my spare time.

t. professional software developer.

Well, whatever kind of retarded country you live in, it's not fucking first world I can tell you that.

The skills required to make a game are applicable elsewhere. Only problem is most of these kids are probably learning some gay engine like unity.

Sometimes I wish I was born in 1930, be able to take part in computer evolution and be already dead before normalfags destroyed everything with their web 2.0, smartphones, social networks, online surveillance and telemetry, your-app-is-web-based-now, shared economy, technology startups, wireless everything and all this shit

Well sorry gramps you aren't falling over cables anymore

That's quickly becoming less true. Web and game development have very little overlap especially with all the particular libraries and nuances you have to learn with web. Game and application development have a pretty good overlap, but "thick clients" (aka applications that actually run on your desktop without just relying on web resources) are more and more seen as undesirable and something to move away from.

Back to MPC you go, Mordecai.

MPC probably stopped using bugman the instant someone outside of MPC heard the word. Also the point stands, shoving every 100 IQ normalfag who can't even handle precalc into programming is retarded. You're going to end up with numales who can't code their way out of a paper bag instead of perfectly serviceable tradesmen and labourers. No thanks.

well when the starting the starting pay is higher than flipping burgers ill get right on it but i don't plan on being homeless for 5 years just for the possibility of making a half decent wage and wanting to kill myself trying to give tech support to brainlets

Wrong board, homo.
What the hell are they doing with a macbook air? They have the macbook air AND the macbook and then the macbook pro. They need a laptop that occupies the air's previous price point but actually update the hardware.

You don't give tech support if you're a developer. That's for 2 year degree Mexicans and old white guys that went back to school after they were laid off from their manufacturing jobs.

They'd hire pajeets for all the IT jobs even if every CS grad was smart and didn't just want to meme shitty games.

Kill yourself.

Entry level programming is like $20 an hour. If you can't live on that you're fucking retarded and should kill yourself.

i live in a town full of indians. entry level programming is 12-13/hr here

Good hope it dies out, I used to work in the industry and dropped out because of the amount of liberal fucks and women that don't even fucking know what they are doing and let liberal and borderline commies do their job instead because muh opression.

The reason why they need millions of people is because the current people don't know how to work with structure and the veterans knowning shit already left or retired before the shit happened. And also because they finally figured out that hiring Pajeets and Chinks to do their jobs isnt a smart thing to do when they both deliver broken or stolen shit.

What industry should I go into for non-cancerous coworkers and comfy programming?
t. computer student

For example look at big companies like Google/Youtube or Facebook, they only care about spreading propaganda instead of having a good oiled machine and product. If you're gonna work in these industries do yourself a favour and work for smaller companies that do wanna deliver good shit and don't care about meaningless politcal shit.

I'm glad I'm not a computer cuck tbh. polite sage

Cancer within cancer.

Just wait until you're given a choice between getting a poisonous injection of "vaccines" for flu shots and shit and being fired.

Oh boy, don't tell me you're against vaccines.

Can we all just collectively agree that we're not going to have this retarded argument again, and just enjoy a nice refreshing glass of raw, un-pasteurised milk?

No we fucking don't
This is a lie spread by kikes to drive down wages in one of the few industries where they're still somewhat close to reasonable

He's probably only against vaccines that have shit in them that could harm people and their offspring.

Which ones are those?

thanks uncle sam

Embedded programming, network security, backend development stuff. Even desktop application development is pretty free of those kinds of people for the most part.
Just avoid webdev (especially front-end webdev) like the fucking plague. Really, anything involving the web to any capacity is a shitshow, and it's not just the liberal snowflake syndrome, but the nature of web development in general that makes it fucking awful.
Small-company gamedev is often pretty decent, but it really depends where you land. Big company gamedev is cancer and will bleed you dry because they've got such a long line of applicants and can afford to abuse their employees. A bunch of indie game shops have drank all the fucking cool-aid, but the rare few small-company devshops are alright. Good luck finding a good one that will actually take you, though.

Calling it now, they're going to say "mercury" and "formaldehyde" while ignoring all the logic and safety regulations around those, because chemical names that they don't understand are scary.

I don't know, I've got a former classmate who works with biomedical people and seems to have a good amount of fun. He's working on improving their dated patient follow-up systems or something.

Don't you know vaccines contain heavy metal? For kids it's the gateway to harder drugs like grunge or stoner rock.

We need more posters like you user.

Flu shots are for children and the elderly because they don't have sufficient immune strength. Over paranoid retards and pharmaceutical companies want healthy adults to take them too.

And, god forbid, they find out about progressive rock.
That'll melt their brains.

Or, you know, for people who don't want to catch the flu.

You're a retard

Ever heard about herd immunity, or is that also a meme invented by Pharmaco Inc.?

or maybe he hasn't taken immunology 101

wrong, computers are a fad.

What the fuck? Says who? I fucking hate web devs. They are the lowest tier of subhuman codemonkies out there.

All web devs should be shot.

This. Me and ezekiel are having a great time in the amish lands, you anons should all join us.

Thanks bud. I capped your post for whenever I finish my degree. My CS program actually seems to be not retarded unlike most programs, but downside is it's hard as an MRE turd. Oh well, back to bit-fiddling.

I heard that was a hellish career riddled with Chinese hardware manufacturers actively trying to fuck you over.

This user knows what's up. One of these days we're going to get hit by a yuge solar flare or something and then we're going to go back to fucking abacuses again. And when that moment happens I'll be cornering the market, baby.

Depends what devices you're working on. Embedded programming isn't some magical zone (especially when you get into the hellish area of Internet of Things), but it is generally free from special snowflakes who only know Javascript and a bit of PHP/Ruby/Python.

Aren't cucks in the West and the states having much shittier pay than the rest of the world though? What's the point when you have to compete against pajeets so you literally get sub-par wage. I laugh at you poor fucks.

To add salt to the wound, street shitters don't even know to code about 70% of the time.

You probably enjoy fluoride in the water too. Faggot.
>>>/furry/

The age of street shitter outsourcing is coming to an end. People are starting to realize that you get what you pay for and the shitty programs they write might not seem bad with your fancy front end interface but they scale terribly and sooner rather than later you're gonna have to pay someone good to redo it.

Oh wow, he came back. It's gonna be real funny when you die of the plague.

>thinking (((they'll))) stop if you stop getting shots

The pajeet outsourcing craze has all but died out in programming. Everybody outsources to streetshitters for IT, customer service, and general number-monkeying. Nobody outsources for programming anymore because they've learned that they are spending a quarter of the money to get an eighth of the work done. It was thought by managers for a while that because the work was so cheap, there was no way it could actually be a waste of money.

My job for years was to go through company codebases that had been outsourced and fix all the terrible code. It would have taken me less time to write it from scratch, but they wanted it updated incrementally while it runs, so I had to do it on the old broken shit. I did this for at least 5 different companies. They thought they were spending a quarter of the money outsourcing than if they kept skilled workers on staff, but in the end they ended up getting a 6-month job done in 3 years for more than triple what they should have paid on it. Nobody outsources programming anymore except in little bits for cleanup and documentation work. I've got a Bolivian team that exclusively does CSS for my in-country team, and only because we didn't need an extra in-country employee for it (plus they are a team of 3 working for less than a single American employee), their work is checked so they can't fuck it up, and CSS is low-impact and can afford some mess. I have friends whose companies outsource for UI shit and documentation but nothing else.

You do know that retards like you are the reason that diseases that didn't exist in the US for decades are coming back, right? Measels outbreaks have gone from 0 in 2012 to several hundred a year now thanks to anti-vaccine dipshits.
So you can say goodbye to your "doesn't exist" because you're making them come back.
Also, herd immunity is primarily to provide a protective buffer for people who can't get vaccinated. Infants can't get vaccinated against everything, so their protections from those diseases is entirely from other people being vaccinated. Old people and people with compromised immune systems frequently can't get vaccinated, so it's not "totally safe vaccinated people", it's about people who literally can not get vaccinated.

You should really fucking kill yourself, you breathing abortion. You're too fucking stupid to live in this world.

I feel pretty comfortable with C#. I would say I understand it firmly at an intermediate level. That is, all the keywords and operators, no experience with async or unmanaged contexts or interop, but I have generally what is a good approach for performance or structure in most cases, and the differences between classes and structs, even under the hood shit like GetHashCode.

Where should I go from here? More mastery? Other languages? Fuck web design

HolyC

The only right answer.

Try C for a interesting non-OOP language. You'll learn a lot about how computers work from it. Very powerful stuff.

You tell me.

GUise I m SO SCARE thAt when The midern age dies and then NO VACCIENS and then WE'RE ALL LGOING TO DIE BECAUSE WE NO PROTECTION! VACINATIONS!!!!

Burden of proof is on you fam.

That's a nice argument.

Or you can be a half-assed construction worker and get double that amount, quadruple if you're half-decent.

C is a pretty cool language that can be useful in lots of physcial world programming, but imo it can be hard to turn into a viable career unless you're really good at it.

This is definitely the type of post that someone without autism makes.

OP wasn't vidya from the start. No idea why the thread is still up.

If you read again you'll see that I never claimed that I think vaccines to be dangerous myself.

Perhaps, but you've got less chance of getting a brick on your head by working a desk job.

smh tbh fam.

What said is true, I am primarily a backend developer. However your mileage may vary because a lot of the "all my co-workers are liberals" type situations boil down to company culture. Depending on who you work for companies can and will shove this down everyone's throat and it may or may not be to your liking. I used to work for a rather famous dating website (I guarentee you've heard of them) developing their matching engine and I highly enjoyed the culture there. I got to go to a board game club weekly and play new expensive board games that were usually with unobnoxious people. Then I got laid off after 6 months for some reason even though everything was on the uptick. Apparently they thought that updating their mobile app design and website interface meant they had to lay off a giant portion of their QA and back end developers. Coincidentally the CTO got fired a month after the layoff (I was told by a close friend who was not laid off because he worked on a subsidiary site). At some point you will have to work with C-level executives who have no idea how to manage IT, I am doing it now again in my current company and considering changing jobs. Executives are almost always fucking retards.

Suckstart a shotgun nigger.

Vaccines won't give you autism if you're already adult. Or if you're already autistic, which I believe is a prerequisite for completing a serious university course.

Entertain God and your ass will follow.

Why don't you faggots major in a real field like sociology?

Make sure you're wearing your tinfoil hat and buying alex jones' filters too user, you don't want the scary jews to get you.

Other languages are good, but really the only thing that will make you improve is general practice. Learning tons of languages is something you want to do slowly, but you want to master fully at least one language first, so you can really tap into the intimate computer science concepts. Once you get past syntax, the vast majority of things you learn can be applied in any language.
agdg is actually pretty decent. The game development industry is a steaming pile of shit, but game development itself is a lot of fun, and lets you flex a lot of techniques in very interesting ways. It's very challenging and rewarding to make little games on your free time, and I'd recommend it to everybody who really enjoys programming.
Group projects are a very good way to hone your skill too, but you usually don't want to try to form a group online. I've been a part of over 10 group gamedev projects, and every single one of them has crashed and burned in the course of a month because of one of the following:

1. Nobody wants to take lead, and everybody sort of meanders around doing whatever until it patters out.
2. Somebody want to take lead so hard and has a retarded ego that kills the project.
3. Everything works and everybody puts a lot of hard work into it, but they all lose steam and motivation and drop out slowly (or start missing deadlines) until the people who are still motivated are too few to make meaningful progress, leaving a partially-finished product that isn't even usually playable.

Occasionally, you have the case where something keeps going on autism power under the covers for years until it finally ends up popping out to no fanfare. Anton and Coolpecker might be this way, as it seems like they're still working on it.

Do a little bit of research on the number of deaths caused by vaccine-preventable diseases several hundred years ago compared to now. Smallpox alone was killing 400k people a fucking year in the 1700s, and was responsible for a third of all blindness in the world, with a mortality rate of almost 50% (over 80% in children). Now it's eradicated thanks to vaccines. I know you're just a baiting shitposter, but it needs to be said because tons of people who aren't baiting shitposters actually think exactly the way you are pretending to. The diseases that vaccines prevents against are horrifying deadly diseases; you don't want to get them, you don't want your children to get them, and you don't want to see them kill large portions of your family and friends just because people forgot what horrifying disease can do to entire nations.

Now I'm dead inside, stuck with a profession that I hate and doesn't suit my personality at all, which makes it near impossible to find a job

How is biomedical?
I'm thinking of becoming a doctor because all the normalfags fucking like rabbits and spreading disease will keep me working, especially if I look into antibiotic resistance at a later date.
Meanwhile (((Google))) encouraged people to get into IT to depress wages.

Just learn web design and make websites for retarded old doctors or lawyers (whichever profession your parents herded you into). Freelancing sucks though, but it's something you can do on the side.

There's a new market for outsourcing IT that's showing up, and it's rural and small town white Americans that have few job prospects due to the crushing lack of businesses that give a fuck about their communities. I really hope it takes off.

You've got less chance of getting crushed by a motor vehicle if you stay home forever than if you walk outside, especially if you actually use a motor vehicle, let alone if you're moving in traffic. Or getting shot by a nigger. Or torn to shreds by rabid dogs. Why don't you just stay home then? Oh by the way your house may catch on fire, killing you. Or an aircraft can crash into it, crushing everything inside, and then also setting it on fire. And besides, the only way you can get injured on a workplace is if you grossly disregard any and all safety precautions, i.e. by being a fucking retard, in which case you deserve everything that's coming for you anyway.

I can recommend it. Always interesting and good work, depending on the field you go into obviously. Plus if you change your mind and want to go into medicine then it can help a lot to have biomed. If you're from the US then it might be a little different, as it's an accredited/state-protected job in my country.

Forgot my videos. The point is, some things are just out of your control, one day you may die randomly, you just have to accept it as a fact of life. Don't pretend like you can avoid death.

It's like they don't want to be as self sufficient as possible and want to risk debt after uni with no safety net.

That said, carpentry was a mistake. 3D printing has me scared shitless if university won't work out. If if doesn't I'm looking into plumbing or electrician, mechanic loses its appeal when there is ALREADY a push for driverless cars, everything will be computers instead of purely mechanical systems.
Probably plumbing because it pays better.
Although electricians look like they need less tools.

did they died?

A friend of mine who did engineering said defense firms are bending over backwards for software developers. I can't imagine I'd find any liberals there.

I know what you mean. My point is that there are jobs that are more dangerous than others (simply look up CFOI or something) and no amount of money can justify the increased risks. Of course, this is my own cowardly view on the matter. You can always become an underwater welder, I'm sure there are plenty of safety precautions to make sure accidents never happen.

My worry is unfulfilling work. I hear people who got into chemistry end up working on shit like food additives.
Nope, fuck that.
Also I'm looking at medical first because it pays well and would fund further education, while improving my knowledge of disease and the human body.
Also it's desirable and could help me immigrate because the UK has no future imo. Though no where really looks great, aside from NZ, Iceland and Japan maybe and the latter is supposedly hell to work in.

Don't worry user, you won't be fulfilled no matter what career path you choose.

What the fuck happened?

Someone threw a brick and killed the passenger.

Again, depends on what you wind up in and what your interests are. I just work in a hospital lab testing for infections. The only frustrations come from the retards I have to work with, but you'll get that whatever job you go into.

Yep. Both are fatalities. Many minutes of agonizing tormet but fatalities ultimately. Here's some more.

What the fuck does 3d printing has to do with carpentry? You MAYBE will lose low-paying jobs of building shithouses because those would be 3d printed, but then you can charge more for making REAL WOOD HOUSE™ and shit.

Give me any evidence that vaccines cause anything detrimental when used in the fashion professionals do.

Most work is unfulfilling. The most creatively interesting and fulfilling work is still usually 80% to 90% gruntwork. It's called "work" for a reason.

Man, what a way to go.

Welding is safe. You can touch welded surfaces barehanded, granted you'll get multiple burns because they get very hot, and because of flying molten metal and slag. Welding voltage is very low, if you put it across your fingers you wouldn't even feel it. You ever noticed welders don't wear any electric insulation, only thermal? And are generally comfortable with holding welded items with their hands? That's the reason why. Same thing underwater.

It's not being a coward, it's having baseless fears i.e. phobias. As long as you follow safety instructions you'll be fine, odds of anything happen to you are in fact would be better off than out in the street where absolutely no one sticks to safe handling and behavior rules. Higher incident rate is basically just retards weeding themselves out. Same thing as with gun crime being dominated by niggers shooting each other in gang wars excluding suicides.

Now watch these and tell me if you find it's a normal, reasonable thing to do to shove your hands into operating machinery.

Holy fuck, I didn't know the human body could take so much punishment and still stay together.

Nigger in the second webm turned into a Junji Ito character for a split second.

A brick came loose and fell off of flatbed, the following truck's wheel rolled over it at a funny angle and launched it across the road. Kinda like vid related except that was an empty bucket and a safety cap would've saved his life. What the fuck he was doing on a construction site without one, anyway? That's against safety regulations.

Just like all aspects of my life.
Buddhism is right, life is temporary suffering.
I just want SOMETHING that I can be happy with.

Yes, and those jobs go to people with more experience, then you have the shit economy hitting construction and more having to compete with a shit ton of carpenters in the same boat. I hear in America carpentry is suffering just because of all the Mexicans competing.
I want a secure job with steady work. I fear machinery and globalism will ruin such prospects.

That's a very convincing explanation. Still, I can't shake the nagging that working near these machines is more dangerous that not working near these machines.

I'd love to see an X-ray of the guy in the second webm though.

All 4 of these deaths could have been avoided with safety regulations.
Truck drivers never fucking pay attention to their height limits, but if they did that man would not be dead, the driver is clearly at fault.
Second one is Russian so guess what? No safety procedures.
In the third one you can clearly see that the traffic has stopped for the direction the cement truck was going meaning it went past a red light.
Fourth is china which also means no safety regulations at all.

Fun fact, most workplace fatalities involving falls, occurred from falls below head height.
A guy up 100 foot is cautious, a guy on a stepladder thinks he is safe. The complacent guy slips and could break his neck, the other is so wary he remains safe.

Danger comes from complacency. The fear of increased danger actually keeps you safer.

That's your phobias speaking. Those machines are extremely skookum compared to your typical consumer goods which will come apart if you look at it funny. They shrug off brutal punishment like it's nothing, you mace mace one with a sledgehammer and it would barely budge if they get busted, undoing the damage is a fucking bitch. So don't worry about pieces coming loose or anything, you'll have higher chance to choke on your own spit than they have a chance to disintegrate like that. Just keep your hands off moving machinery and if you need to get into it, make sure to disable it first.

The thing that really captivates me about these is just the astronomical bad luck of the people dying that they happened to be stood in the one exact spot where they would have died. This one possibly being an exception since he has no safety shit and he was probably 2 feet away from having his skull caved in by a falling brick.

fix

Nigger you missed the point completely. None of these were victim's fault, and none of the victims had a chance to avoid it.

Well you can always go for 3d printer operator courses.

Oh, whoops.

Well, they could have avoided it by not living in the third world :^)

It's the same bucket coming down after bouncing upwards off his head. And again, it's empty. Full buckets don't bounce like that that's one, and it would've launched the guy across the flatbed upon impact that's two.

No I know that, I was just saying that without a hardhat he was probably going to die from something else at some point.

kek

The brick flying I saw, the what happened at the end was what I didn't get.

fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM101580.pdf
Here's just one. Make sure to move the goalposts to defend your jew poison.

Who was considered legally at fault for this, the bikerfaggot that pulled out in front of a truck or the truckerfaggot that decided he needed to speed through a red light passing to the right?
Stupid chink or gook doesn't know how to back up properly, not big surprise.

What the fuck? Why would you touch the roller like that?
What was that guy doing, why was the machine still on if he was touching it?

What the fuck, was this broadcast on live TV or something? What's with the overlays?

To be fair there have been several instances where a man was killed because one of his coworkers was a fucking idiot and activated heavy machinery. If I were working in some type of job where I had to work in teams with heavy machinery, like logging or something, I'd be scared shitless, not because I'm afraid of fucking up but because I'm definitely afraid of the clown next to me fucking up and getting me killed as a result.

He's a retard
He's a retard
The cement truck driver, he's a retard.

He had his brakes failed. Why do you think it was moving like that? Truck brakes have to take thousands of horsepower in heating at a time, like all industrial equipment they are overbuilt to extre but even that can fail.
Obviously, they are being retarded. The loom one, you may touch the fabric gently to feel torn threads, like they used to on steam powered low speed looms, but you really shouldn't be doing it because machine detects rupture automatically. Even if you do, feeling the fabric half an inch off a power-roller is pants on the head retarded - there is plenty of room away from the roller where no dangerous machinery is in vicinity.

Isn't that the same thing with traffic?

Yes, absolutely. You assume too much, user. I don't drive cars.
Still makes more sense to trust a bus driver than average shithead driving around downtown, they have a defined route and know it exactly and have far more hours with their vehicle than anyone except truck and taxi drivers. I take the train whenever possible.

You just did. I didn't assume anything and for what it's worth, I don't drive cars either.

>fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM101580.pdf

404 not found. But I went and found a copy for you: vaccines.procon.org/sourcefiles/DTaP_Tripedia.pdf
I recognize that URL, because my retarded anti-vax friend posted it a few weeks ago. That's a single vaccine sheet that the pharmaceutical company slapped every possible and impossible side-effect into a side-effects list (because they do; when a drug said "side effects that have occurred", half of the time it's never actually happened and it's just them covering their ass in case it ever happened to. They've put "SIDS" in vaccine inserts despite nobody knowing what causes SIDS and no vaccine actually having ever been linked to it).

In fact, that exact insert says

Neck yourself.

Sorry, it seemed like you were >implying that my argument is silly because driving is just as dangerous.

There's no really anyone to blame for this one. It's a freak accident. Dude should have been wearing a helmet, though it may not have actually helped in that situation.

That's why you must put the "DO NOT ACTIVATE" signs up if you're going in - you wouldn't be visible from the outside, without a sign someone might thing the machine is simply turned off and is unattended, and may turn it back on. I bet that's what happened there. Also

Gee I dunno. It's not like you gonna live to 300 anyway.

Don't you two faggots engage in any sort of activity that may possibly result in trauma or death? Biking, skating, swimming, shooting? I'm not even suggesting skydiving here, although even then fatalities are rare.

More like 100% chance of minor injuries. And countless hours of involuntary overtime.

What i always hated about programming was that i never learned how it really worked, just a language within a program that did stuff for me.

I always wanted to learn how to cut out the middle man and directly program my computer, but it seems you never get to learn fun stuff like that (if it's even possible?).

Only if your idea of a minor injury is a papercut or some shit. Normal people's minor injury is a finger missing and such. I've been working for several years and the worst thing that has happened is I got a tiny cut on my thumb, just a notch bigger than what they give you for a blood drop sample. Keep in mind I'm routinely working with power tools.

Oh, I forgot! You get no overtime on a factory - not without multiple times the pay and your personal agreement of doing it. But in the office you're guaranteed to get overtime, a lot of it, and you won't get a dime for any of it.

I know what you mean. There was never a magic bullet for that for me. My understanding of how computers work sort of just accumulated over time and reading from lots of different places. If I had to give one piece of advice to send you on the right path, I'd say learn C.

Really depends what you mean by "program my computer" because that phrase doesn't mean much of anything. There are a lot of layers to a computer and you can target a lot of those layers. Do you want to program at the Kernel layer? The kernel is the part that manages hardware and manages the execution of other programs. Do you want to program native application programs? Any proper compiled and linked programming language allows you to do that. Do you want the OS to get out of your way and just let you program in assembly for bare-metal? You can't really do that easily for modern PC hardware. You could do it if you work on embedded devices, especially old console homebrew, but that takes a lot of aptitude and skill.

Or do you just mean that you want the IDE to get out of the way and to properly learn how compilation phases work and how to directly invoke and use a compiler? You can do a lot of reading on that, but very few programming classes in college actually cover that (outside of specialized courses like compilers courses).

Try assembly language. Get a Z80 emulator and Z80 assembler, and rip right at it. Because of how simple it is, it won't take long to get the idea. And the idea is the same for all existing computing hardware today, it's just the hardware has more features.

The only time I used an IDE for programming is when I didn't know how to do it at all and all of the tutorials I would find focused on using IDEs. For the longest time I just program in a notepad and compile shit with automake in terminal.

I wish

Yeah, I'm going skiing in Colorado next year. I don't refrain in partaking from any risky activities, especially if they're fun, but it's different if you work a job every day where you might have to entrust your life to Pedro.

Because the same individuals who excel in women's studies could excel in tech just as easily. Suuuure.

Good job though, you did exactly what I predicted you would do. Inject yourself with a few thousand more shots.

How much disinformation can you possibly smash into one retarded post?

Are you retarded or do you just hate yourself?

No, it's not real because they say so themselves, you fucking retard. Where in my post did you get "I say so, therefore it's true"? Everything I said is common knowledge when it comes to pharmaceuticals, and the quote from my post is a line taken from the exact document you linked me. Holy shit, did you not read the document you were using to prove your own point? It says this:

That's not a study, that's a list of adverse events that people self-reported.

I will, and I'll enjoy not dying of:

* Flu
* Measels
* Mumps
* Smallpox
* Tuberculosis
* Rubella
* Cholera
* Diptheria
* Tetanus
* Rabies
* Malaria
and dozens more.

But hey, somebody said in the 90s that it caused autism and everybody proved him wrong and he lied but retarded new-age soccer moms (and apparently children on anonymous imageboards) cling to lies like their lives depend on it, so you can imagine that I'll end up autistic to make yourself feel better. I'll be the first case of an adult spontaneously becoming autistic from vaccine and you can laugh your way to your grave while you die of some disease that should have been eradicated decades ago.

Because nobody wants to work for the NSA anymore.

No

Flu shots are for Americans, because it's the only developed country where the Jew won't give you any fucking paid sick leave, and a lot of people will just up and get fired if they take a day off, anyway.