Space potatoes

Warframe thread?
Last one is on page 13.
Post your potatoes, the only thing that matters anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6ApF2AVA
forums.warframe.com/topic/888235-the-great-plains-of-eidolon-feedback-survey/
don't
go
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons_Mastery_Rank
semlar.com/rivencalc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Weapon modding for shitters:
pastebin.com/6ApF2AVA

People would like the space potato's more if they were better looking and had better voices, shame they can't do the first one because they decided to spend thousands on face scanning software to make them.

I just wish steve wouldn't push them with each big update.
Eventually we won't even be playing as frames anymore.
Thank god it takes them 6 months to add one shitty map.

Never got the thinking behind making them combat focused and not just story/maybe puzzles, we have 8ft tall meat puppets to do the fighting.

I did absolutely nothing to customize the kid. They can really fuck up with the shaders however. First image is current version of the game, second image is from an old install.

Overall I think he looks ok. I've seen a lot of ugly faces with a gaudy amount of decorations.

Does it even exist? I have yet to meet someone who actually likes the potato kids.

What the fuck is this? Looks like some GunZ ripoff.

I like to think I have a pretty high quality tater. Getting upgraded amps and diving a bit into focus / magus arcanes really improves shit combat-wise with them. Still waiting on that extra focus refund / global pool coming hopefully today with the new Volt shit.

Try warframe forums.
Nevermind, check

Looks like she'd be another zany fashion news anchor in nu Do Sex

fuck is that flag still on for, clem sake

Hey man, if you're going to be getting free revives and spy missions you might as well look good doing it.

See? He already accepting "being the potato" mentality.

What are these abominations? Did the Warframe devs decide to introduce a character editor and somewhere during development they handed it over to Pajeets?

Essentially yes.
Warframes are cybernetic puppets, there is nothing of interest inside of them, only infested organs and machinery.
Tenno are actually potato children that got magic powers of autism from the void.
Each new update now shifts gameplay focus from the frames to the kids.
In the latest one they even got guns.
BECOME THE POTATO.

Well, not really. There's plenty of evidence in codex entries, quests and whatnot to suggest that the warframes are intelligent and only allow themselves to be controlled. The Sacrifice will probably resolve any questions about that, I assume that it'll be about how a human being must be used in their creation. Tenno's parents for the maximum Eva feel, perhaps.
As for potato gameplay, they're still basically useless in any meaninful content outside of pure utility, usually just popping out for a few moments at a time to rez or give you free energy. The guns are basically just for eidon hunting a dicking around in low level stuff.

What is the point of the potato children from a lore and gameplay perspective? Why even introduce them? Just maintain the mystery of the Tenno and what they are and focus on what they are trying to achieve, which may or may not make them the good guys.

Who gives a shit about the lore? Not devs that's for sure.
DE retconned the entire thing a whole bunch of times, they can do it again anytime.

Monetize potato dress up and gear.

To elaborate

Sure the DS connections are nebulous and debatable, and at this point it's safe to say it probably isn't really the same universe, but the actual lore of the game hasn't changed. Tenno have always been metal ninja suit dudes, with the 'operator' being disconnected on some fashion; the taters just show you who the operators really are, albeit in a very silly way. All the codex entries are still present, as is the scene in TSD with the frame moving independently. None of that has been officially explained yet - it could be that the tater controlled the frames in those instances, but if DE have even a little sense they know that that explanation would really upset most people.

Why couldn't they just keep it simple. Tenno are murderous robot ninjas that go on a rampage against space inbreds and Jews as part of some nebulous scheme to bring back the old Earth empire back to power.

Lads lads lads, what if the Tenno suits are powered by your parents souls (seemed to be a big thing about your potato's family in The Second Dream) from the void (as the void already has weird ghost shit going on), that's why it got back up to help you.

Deepest
Lore.

I really hope this isn't the case
btw 30-40 new Tennogen next month, better buy those skins you filthy non-leaf goyim

This Razorback thing is even worse than the Meateor event. Fucking hell DE, what are you doing. The boss fight is kinda fun, but the grind to get key materials is horrible and the rewards are meh-tier

No, that's a retcon. When Warframe started the devs openly stated multiple times that
Up until TSD retconned it, that was the directly stated nature of Tenno.

That's not really wrong, per se, the operators / tenno basically tranfser their consciousness into the warframes. More like mental exoskeletons. Prior the the reveal, the tenno weren't aware of their actual bodies, but what their experience was before that hasn't been explained as far as I know. Stated by devs and stated ingame are also two different things.

They way they seemed to explain the Stalker was that he discovered the truth of being a meat puppet and went insane because of it, blaming the Tenno for killing the Orokin. But Alad V seemed to be aware that Tenno touching a sentient is what caused them to go rogue. What they don't say is whether the Stalker's operator went insane or did the frame become self-aware. But when the player finds all this out, they just go "yeah whatever. I need a nap, mommy"

What happened when the Tenno were asleep before the game intro on Earth? Why is the Lotus still trusted and how did she become in-charge in the first place? DE has the potential to write interesting stuff, but manage to screw it up by not remaining consistent at all.

PUT
THE
HOOD
UP

Because she's mentally fucked a bunch of orphan children to be her surrogate kids due to her being barren.

By using said mentally scarred kids to kill the Orokin leadership and proceeded to hide the kids in a place nowhere can find.

Why is the Lua spy mission such bullshit?

what the fuck. the last I played even a little some red grineer dude was fucking around with lootbox keys.

Also how the hell do you play as the potato, I already did TSD. Do I have to do War Within?

Only after war within
You then lose the ability to cast your shadow operator in his sayan powerup pose, but get a host of new abilities
however
most abilities in your focus tree are only unlocked after doing saya's quest in Cetus. Granted it's a very quick quest, takes almost no time. After completing the quest, no one will tell you to take a stairway to the left of Konzu (your quest giver npc) to find a locked door that has no discernible markings on it, the only thing special about it is that it's lit and alone in it's area. No one will also tell you to get into operator mode so the door unlocks and you can finally step in. Ater talking to the npc inside, the rest of your focus tree will be unlocked.

Seriously, I like this game, I can praise many things about it. But goddamn sometimes it infuriates me

Stated by the devs takes priority over things stated ingame if the in game facts ching from unreliable sources, and until TSD all in game info on Tenno was both from unreliable sources and not directly in conflict with what the devs said.
And they were very clear in the beginning that warframes are very literal exoskeletons and very literally armor that the tenno, who was an adult at the time, was very literally inside of.
Everything else is a retcon.

Is it too late to get into this game?

I remember a while back I quit because I couldn't delete my character to start over since I wanted to test drive them first like do in any MMO.

But I couldn't do that in this game so I uninstalled.

The game is more beginner friendly now than ever, which is not saying much since it always depended heavily on the wiki (still does tough).
And you can have multiple warframes, each with multiple builds, so your starter frame matters little in your overall progression. If you later find a favorite frame, you can switch back and forth with no problems.
actual spoilers ahead
The only thing that you can't undo is how you invest in your Tenno, which is your acutal character and who has multiple skill trees to invest XP in. But even then you can still invest in all of the skill trees as you please. It just takes forever to max them all out.

Kill me.

Fuck what anybody says, the answer is yes.
The golden age is long gone.

As long as people are talking about potatoes and potato accessories.. The Sedna and Eris junctions. How the fuck do I go about fighting Lephantis, and what the fuck are the Orokin Principle Challenges?

Gotta get derelict assassination key blueprint from the market. Fight is kind of a annoying
Best look on the wiki for those. I think they are the Lua ones.

All sorted out. Knocked out 3 challenges in 2 missions (apparently missed the reward the first time I did the challenge with the 4 pillars and the laser sentry during the quest) and I'm only missing 2 Lephantis coords for the key.

When is this weapon going to be featured in the game?

You mean Sarpa?

get in line

no corkscrew - no grind

You forgot to say "The game is dead. Warbros #1. Stop supporting DE."

That's far too meta.

You're forgetting the part where she murdered the closest thing they had to an actual mother and puppets around her corpse to trick and/or manipulate them

I thought margulis was executed by the orokin for fucking ballus.

I'm kind of confused by some lines from plains missions she talks constantly about how "Command wants _" what the fuck even is "Command" I cant remember what they are exactly but I remember them from the spy one.

This all feels like something Orson Scott Card would write.

Psych trick to make you think there's some sort of chain of command, she's probably just speaking for herself.

I guess i can give it another go. Can anyone tell me the filesize of the game though?

Something like 30 gigs.
Play it for the gameplay and gore.
Never give a fuck about story or lore and you'll be rewarded.

the retconning is way more obvious than that.
voice lines for the old bosses still talk about warframes as if they're simply space ninjas in cool biosuits

If devs don't give a shit about the lore, why should you?
Are you vaati or something?

It's not, git gud. For starters there is more than one way to the objective if you look.
Also worth noting the drones are probably still broken.

thats just an estimate

If you put those on a Redeemer it will become the most hazardous weapon to hold for its wielder.

this is probably one of the more depressing baros

The guns in this game have absolutely no feedback when you fire them.

holy fuck that's terrible

Of all things about warframe to criticize, you pick on the least offensive one.
Baro is not end game, it's for early-mid game.
It's good and rotations are good.
How about you pick on fucking kuva shit instead?
That's bad, let's shit on that instead.
Or fucking eidolons. Fuck eidolons. I can't even damage one because I can't be assed to level potato anything, never mind that I have frames and gear one shotting level 150 heavies, I can't even scratch fucking level 30 eidolon because I don't like autistic children Steve forces so much.

Leave Baro alone, Baro is good.

A quest that is there every week and people usually end up selling for cheaper than baro sells for. Kuva is a trainwreck I agree. I like killing the Teralysts. Can kill 7 a night in a group or 2-3 solo. It isn't that hard. Go chroma with a puncture/rad gun for ebin damage, Volt if you want to be the shield guy, Rhino for warcry buff when killing weak spots or Trinity to keep the lures alive. I usually go trin since some idiots cant into keeping lures alive and no lures = no brilliant sharts.

The cape is ok
Machete is shit

I like to believe Margulis was killed for being a pedo.

My point is I can't even bring eidolon into damageable state because my potato gun is level 8 or something and it's the most basic one. I'm fairly sure my frame can take it on solo otherwise.

fuck you, fuck the space safari jew, fuck outta here

All I ever cared as a new player were cosmetics.
Tryhard autism is irrelevant until you got all the duds.
Fuck you.

Fashionframe is END game, you dimwit.

And every mmo nowadays is about skipping right to the endgame and THEN catching up with other content.
Why would warframe be different?

In a group it don't matter is what I am saying. Other members will take down shields in less than a minute once volt puts up his shields and chroma one shots everything.

fashionframe is fucking shit.

Cause it's not an MMO. If fashionframe is your endgame then you are THE BESTEST GOY there is.

It's literally fucking PSO2 with pay to win and moving hands.
I.e. by-the-book cookie-cutter action mmo.

Can you extract from plains on your own when pubbing?
Because it's not the case in shit like survival I've only been pubbing shit where I can extract on my own for years, like defense or exterminate missions.
And seeing how plains is designed to be a much longer than usual mission type, I absolutely don't want to be screwed by some faggots real people.

Let me guess, the Machete Wraith, just like the regular Machete, is the worst fucking melee weapon in this game.

no. lol
PSO2 has a billion times the customization of warframe and it actually has a lot more variety in the gameplay
I like both games and I have over 2000 hours in both (over 5000 hours in PSO2) but let's not kid around
(WF screenshot is kinda old, I'm MR24 now)
enjoy the bonus derp face gettemhart

my potato child i made look like tracer from overwatch but because of how terrible this engine is, she looks like tracer with down syndrome.

i blended between the 2 most femenine faces just slightly to help that jawline, then gave her the only hair that doesnt look absolutely retarded (the one that looks like tracers hair) and blended brown with light brown.

they really need to fix this. i hate playing as the kid, but atleast if the kid had a nice round butt like most of the warframes, i wouldnt mind it as much.

the hoods are so gay looking. funny the default hood is by far the best one. i put the grineer mask on my retard.

I know exactly who you are and I want you to go away.
I know PSO2 is better, but I want you to get cancer and die.

that's not very nice user ('ω')

So, there's a PoE survey, hope you faggots do the right thing and point out how bullshit the gem/standig farming is.
Also, they are asking for the importance of Cetus NPC's

link to survey?

machete wraith is ok. real problem with machete weapons is that the stance everyone has (Sundering Weave) is garbage. with cyclone kraken they're better tho

nothing wrong with spending plat to make your warframe cool. buying plat is the enemy.
fashionframe isnt the real endgame, the real endgame is trade channel hoarding and jewry

depends on the weapon, weapons in this game wildy vary from eachother. Also, i wouldnt imagine a state of the art humanoid robot made out of space magic and rare space minerals would feel much feedback from most guns. what guns have you used? i've "mastered" all weapons (not including archwing) except 8 of them.

forums.warframe.com/topic/888235-the-great-plains-of-eidolon-feedback-survey/

Do the right thing user

I'd say boltor and most shotguns have great fucking feedback and great what you call gunfeel (is that a word).
Shit like sybaris and most energy weapons do indeed feel like shit.

Are you expecting me to register in that cesspool?
I'll be banned after the first post I make. Probably.

Upwards of 7 Teralyst caps are done a night depending on the group, so everyone always extracts right after the kill. .

It is a Google doc, you don't need an account

I have never responded so negatively to a survey.

Apart from the fishing stuff, I like the fishing stuff.

Here is the direct link to the survey for anons with slower learning capabilities

don't use link shorteners/forms/nRO3PjI98CMiYuvj1

go o.gl/forms/nRO3PjI98CMiYuvj1

link that survey. the story in this game has took a nosedive. being vague was the only thing that kept the story cool because you just had to piece together clues and imagine. now that they've shed light on their story, they also shed light on their shitty writing.

there is not a single character in cetus that i dont hate. that fish bitch is the worst though especially when im picking fish from my inventory and she's just bombarding me with "oooh- oooh- oooh- that will feed a whol– oooh- oooh- thats a- oooh- dont see many of thes– oooh- thats a rare cat– youre good with a blad– i should have been a plumber!"

standing is fairly easy to farm. just fish at night for lungfish. each small one is 100, medium is 150, and 200 for the big ones. after 1 solid night of fishing, its easy to get 80+ small, 40+ medium and 40+ big ones. that alone is enough to max that daily standing and have fish left over. or catch those merkrays and brain fish and sell the big ones for 1000. remember big fish give you just as much specific fish parts, so youre better off always trading the big ones for standing. for example a small norg will give you one brain or 250 standing, and a large will give you one brain or 1000 standing.

mining rocks is kinda fun. i like how they reward you for cutting the dotted line accurately. the rewards should be greater, but its not that bad. but then again i havnt had to build many minerals.

energy weapons shouldnt have much feedback. but have you tried arca plasmor? opticor? ignis? flux rifle? sonicor? lenz?
theyre so satisfying to use. theres plenty of fodder weapons i dont care about though. the feedback on that new glass slug shotgun is beautiful. reminds me of the striker from max payne
tenora is also pretty fun i had a build with vile acceleration, speed trigger, and shred… fun shit.. soma prime is fun with shred on it too.

they prevented me from taking this survey by requiring me to sign in. any ideas?

hits like a truck tho!

thanks for the link

really? my main complaints with PoE are:
1) again, just like archwing, completely disconnected from the main game in terms of resources which is a big middle finger to longtime players
2) Cetus in general is a shitshow, annoying NPCs, too small to be believable as a settlement but too large to be comfortable to navigate leaving it with a ton of just completely empty space functionally speaking, also it runs like ass
3) fishing and mining are shameless grind, they were fun for the first few hours but now it's just obnoxious and the fact that for the gems you have to spend all this standing on buying recipes that you then have to stand at your foundry and craft over and over is just insulting (I know they "fixed" the recipes to be 10x at once but that's just a bandaid, why can't they fucking put a quantity and a queue on the foundry)
4) the plains themselves have the same problem; they're not big enough to really have fun exploring (I saw the entire whole map the first day, within an hour or two) and archwings have to be limited in speed otherwise you'll traverse the map in a couple seconds, but they're too big to be convenient on foot
5) speaking of PoE and archwings, why the fuck does it cost all these organic resources to build the archwing launcher and why does it take "charges"?
6) where is all the wildlife? you get one species of little rodent things and some vulture birds stolen straight out of diablo II's second act and that's it? of course there's no room for wildlife because there are grineer completely saturating the landscape but the plains sure don't feel very "alive" to me
overall it's nice and fun to have a big outdoor area, I think the eidolon fights are fun, but if we're gonna have this kind of thing I want to see it be BIG, with multiple settlements and open matchmaking; a proper MMO world and not more instanced bullshit

Here is the link
They actually ask if you like to grind the glass fish stuff to learn about cetus

It is a Google survey, just use your throwaway email or a 15min mail

I have to back up that user, fishing can be relaxing when you don't think about how little it gains you in terms of standing and resources.

so those fish i scanned on peaks of things i climbed "just because" actually give me a story? i just see one word popup and get 10 goodboy points with… simarus i guess.

spearfishing is fun. its like sniping, but using different spears for different fish. finding different locations with different success rates… using different baits in different areas for different fish. being interupted by retarded grineer shooting at you from miles away as soon as you used a dye or tossed a batt in the water so you go and kill them, and then go to the nearest camp and kill them all so you can fish in peace.

200 from large lungfish, 1000 from large baited fish.
200 is what you get from completing a random mission. 10 minutes of fishing will get you more standing than 10 minutes of bounties.
fight me.

Fishing is cancer and should be removed altogether. The fact that of all things ARCHWING needs it is the bottom of the barrel. I uninstalled this shit when I realized I should spend hours fishing to just use my fucking ARCHWING that I ALREADY GRINDED FOR BEFORE.
If I wanted to fish, I'd just play fishing simulator 2017.
If I wanted to get relaxing experience I wouldn't fucking play FAST AND GORY ACTION GAME WITH GUNS AND SWORDS for fucks' sake.
Fuck DE and fuck people like you who enable them to pull their cancerous schemes.
It's because of you there are all those anti-fun features that just won't go away.

you can ignore the entire plains if it bothers you that much user. the entire game from before is still there.

archwing requires 50 fish oil. you can get that from like 8 fish and it builds 50 archwing deploys.
also, flying around in the archwing using the tonkor or other dangerous explosive weapons and carpet bombing the enemy while allies are on the ground fighting can be a shitload of fun.

Yeah, I love being constantly attacked by a clone army during the day and blue orbs of retardation at night while trying to farm something that requires you to be still and unarmed

If I ignore all the old content and not play new content, I might as well ignore the entire thing.

just use ivara unless they've "fixed" her recently.
fishing invis from ziplines is the only way i managed to stay sane getting gara/zaw shit.

I suggest either picking a stealth frame or do what I do: pick a quiet fishing spot

the "last ability used" button works without unequipping fishing gear, which can be tied to either the potato child being released to kill the blue things, or an ability like world of fire or fireball to get at the grineer.
at night, get a few of those weather balloons to follow you to your fishing hole, they'll automatically kill those blue things.

they wont stop attackign if their camp is nearby, make sure you destroy their entire camp and kill all the turrets. sometimes the camp is 100-200m away and destroying it will make them leave you alone for good, believe it or not. sometimes i even toss a spectre down.

did you do everything there is to do in the "old" content? i actually dont play the plains very often, i still mostly stick to the "old content"

Thanks DE that's exactly what I wanted

REACTOR ALERT UP
Gift from the *Questionable Leadership*

the Staticor is probably the coolest weapon in warframe and it makes me sad at how much of a piece of shit it is once you get even slightly past the mid-level corpus mobs.

Why is even this, one of the most interesting dialogue stuff, locked behind a sound minigame on the foundry? What were they thinking…. why is ordis such a fucking bitch to listen and not a full mad malkavian. Why can't they make another tyl regor level of dialogue for the thing we listen almost every minute or so we are in the game?

Because they have their cashcow to grow.

What the fucking point if THEY'RE STILL UGLY POTATOES?!

The things you have to do to entertain yourself while staring at trade chat.

Behold a no body nekros skin, and is it a bug that i can take out the frost side stuff?

Nothing can fix that big nog nose, though.

Also is naramon worth anything anymore?

affinity spike is good farming up the first two nodes on madurai or zenurik :^)

great game

Something something instant gratification.

It's called Warfarm for a reason.
Everything about this game is a shadow of its former self. From the gameplay to the community, not even the porn is good anymore.

>warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons_Mastery_Rank

Nigger you are just retarded.

they take more than 5 hours of waiting to craft

We did it, we found the guy with less patience than mobage shitters.

You could beat two NES games in that time dude

I stated a fact to refute a point dipshit.

That's exactly how it works

but he wants it
NOW

Well there is always an alternative, isn't there?

Isn't that what the Mk1 gear is all about? You just buy it, no crafting, no nothing?

I was curious of how is warframe now after years since i uninstalled it, and i don't know what the fuck happened. Is there a guide for returning/new players? I remember only going from planet to planet shooting, flipping and having fun, now there are missions, quests and other shit

He didn't got the memo that you can't be racist towards japanese just like towards whites.

Pretty much this
Just like buy Mk1 shit if you don't want to spend time crafting

Wiki comments never fail to amaze by how stupid they are.

I did this twitch thing and got free frost, what do I need to unsubscribe from now so they won't start charge me for the shit I don't want?

It's the same game really.
"Quests" are just regular missions with cinematics in them.

A potato is a potato user, put that hood back on.

How hasn't DE been lynched yet?

If you lynch them they win.

it's fun, but way too much work for something that even a post-nerf tonkor could take care of more easily. having said that, there's been more than a few times i've been able to abuse operator mode to do some heavy CC and then rez a teammate or create space to take out a high value target like a sortie 3 energy leech eximus or something.
things would be better if my amp was gilded, but i just cannot be bothered to farm teralysts to get to rank 3 and then farm more teralysts to gild my damn amp and then level the fucking thing up all over again. that kind of shit with zaws ain't too bad, but with amps it's just stupid.

You sure like busywork user.

Somewhere in that potato's ancestral tree is a britbongistan Royal.

your loli is cute

as is yours

It's the same game you remember with about 5x more grind since the Chinese bought DE. Oh, and they finally shut up the people asking for lore by reminding them to be careful what you wish for.

So I just started this game a few days ago and I'm like 3 hours in. I've been reading this thread and it seems to go along with what I've read literally everywhere else.

How long until I hit the grind wall and the game stops being fun?

chinese didn't "buy" DE exactly, they own 25% of the company, not even a controlling stake, I won't deny the game has become more grindy since I started in update 6 but to some degree that's just the nature of the beast and I don't think chinese influence caused it much
besides chinese deal gave the game my second favorite frame nezha so picrelated

memes and trolls aside is this a real viewpoint people actually have because I've never once minded playing a dude in games

possibly never, amount of grind in the game is somewhat due to RNG and if you are a bit lucky you may never have an egregious amount of grind, on the other hand if you are unlucky you may grind for days and not get one item you want it all just comes down to luck when it comes to certain things but you can continue to make steady non-RNG progress in the game for several hundred hours at least

HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA

that's the joke

I know and it made me laugh good job user

It's not nice to lie on the internet.

relevant clipping

Funny thing is they didn't even buy if from DE they bought it from Ontario.

ohh, I see, this is newer than the deal I was talking about which was between DE and Sumpo, interesting
I didn't know about this, thanks for the heads-up user

once you max void siphon/flow you can do away with energizing dash which will free up a lot of the pool. energy pulse will keep you going and voltaic blast will cc long enough to kill. then you can work on waybounding mind sprint for maximum fast.

you guys underestimate how fast the potato kids are.

Pls respond.

amazon prime will have the subscription enabled; you have to click through a half dozen pages of advertising to cancel it. it doesn't end the trial so there's no problem if they end up releasing more free shit before the end of your month.

Bite me, my version of Social Anxiety.

hello?

get farming on that kuva

You sounds like a faggot.

I do not care if he's not even good, but holy shit was that a pain in the fucking ass. Now I enver need to do Kuva Fortress ever again

why would I want to farm Kuva
I mean, I could probably swap heat for crit damage, but why waste the time rolling and rolling again when this thing kills almost anything at unbuffed up to level 80, buffed with chroma or mirage damage amp, I've yet to meet anything that wasn't a boss that could survive it

anything unbuffed at*

Things slow a freaking lot when you hit MR 7 or so, until then you are just trying stuff and trying to understand why the fuck the game never told you several very necessary things, like ranking mods, putting stuff in your frame, getting the aura mods and maxing then as first objective.
There are several things that would be better for first time players that is mind numbling, like MR test, they are exactly what i would expect for a training room and are the most you will get out of any kind of training in this game, but some of those trainings appear so freaking late, that by that time you will have figured it out yourself.

I have such mixed feelings about this game..
maybe it's just that mmos do not appeal to me in general, but perhaps there is indeed a problem with the grind or bullet sponges, or the bosses being lackluster, needless crafting that takes more time and effort than it should, man I dunno.

Millions of users or losers afterall..?

It's not for everybody. Just try out as many things as you can while you've still got some "fun" inertia and play what you like.
Take me for example: I'm playing a bit of Warframe and Bombshell on the side it's awful.

not a bug, because they are technically armour pieces you can remove them

why do i still think it will change back?

how did you make it that non-blacked?

Also should I use my potatoed lex prime and unpotatoed lex prime to make aklex prime or make another unpotatoed lex prime and use that?

Make another non-potato for completionist shit
Use the potatoe'd because you'd need to buy weapon slots

I'm gonna go with two fresh lexes because there's no way I'm wasting a tater, but you do you.

Just use another unpotated lex prime, unless you can take a hit on the potato just for space. But slots are cheaper than potatos.

I should have taken out hydroid and oberon when i could they are too bulky.
Not a bug, they certainly didn't think it through.

A part of me thinks I have an anger management problem. The other tells me I don't really need 2 monitors.

Octavia

Since I keep seeing WoWframe threads pop up, lemme share something.
Gentlemen: I present Wiggles, best kubrow, Queen of Cuddles, Harbinger of Hugs, Best Pupper,

reported

Get the fuck outta here with that nonsense.

I've had enough edge in my teens, I don't want any more of it
ow the- wait, that's not edgy at all what the fuck nigger

isnt volt prime vaulted?

Daikyu is my favorite bow, even being slow af, it takes me 1-2 arrows to take out most heavy units in regular missions, a bit more in sorties. If I need to charge my shots, they better hit heavy

It is. That means you can't farm his relics anymore. But if you or anyone else have relics with his parts, they still work

I just know that if I search your filename I'll see links to 4chan archives.

Thats a much better image, thanks for that

My dread takes down almost everything 1 hit, 2 at most with bosses but I still need to forma it. But the gas damage scale with crit and making it a high crit build is amazing and with speed trigger it's no time at all for drawing.
As for the new bows I'm coming back from about a year break I've got to try them out and heard Daikyu is good. I also heard theres a bow with built in explosive arrows I want to try out

Meant to be 2 hit with most bosses

well then at least save a better version of it
and post build

Yeah, thats much better. And heres my build, though needs a forma and probably some optimization since it doesn't get red crits anymore but orange, which is kind of odd.
When I forma I'm debating on using the explosive arrow mod so whoever is using Necros and desecrates for even more drops when they're all just gibs or find something that adds even more crit damage

Forma'd my Silva and Aegis 'cus I was made aware of the Blood Bath mod, so got to get that to make it a crit-kill machine

MORE WEAPON RANGE

Thats actually hilarious

Rage+Life Strike
Congratulations you can solo 60+ anything with any frame.

I swear this game is fucking rigged, and now I'm off to go fish and mine to build her.

It kinda amazes me how people struggle getting regular frames knowing full well that eventually prime version will come out that you can get for like 50 plat.
Why bother?
The only non-prime frames I have are easy to get ones that I used as mastery fodder.

Because I want to play as gara and not wait the 5 years it'll take before she's prime?

But warframe is about waiting. Don't be like

Am I going blind or is the weapon named Rhino Prime in the UI?

m8 there is a clear difference between waiting at maximum 3 days for something to craft, and waiting YEARS for something to come out.

you can name zaws whatever you want.

No there isn't.

yes there fucking is.

Masery

God dammit who though putting drop chance on vombalysts cores was a good idea. And why in the name of fuck did they put such a FUCKING huge amount of grind on quills when the content it gives is faster eidolon hunting?
At fucking least they have some good shit on bounties like x100 or x200 oxium, something that i need for that fucking Vauban. FUCK i'm angry, where is the pills doc?

I mean it's in your head, so if you can differentiate, good for you.

But you can't have all the mastery.

Is it still impossible to reach rank 30?

I think he's implying with the pic that Excal Prime is forever out of the grasp of newer players because it was a reward for the people who put down quite a bit of money to support the game right at the beginning

Yes.
They can just keep adding mastery levels along with gear past 30, but you'll never have everything.

I'm autistic with my colectathons. But even I'm not bothered by a backer exclusive item.

Then you are not autistic.

I have excal prime though lol

Show it duh

Here ya go

That lack of AA is just awful.

If you're so much of a good goy why not just buy everything?
Actually never mind, buy better computer first.

What kind of logic is that?

That's not logic, that's asspain from seeing somebody have something he won't ever get.

Fuck you.

I didn't know Donte posted on Holla Forums.

Your doing potato wrong. Use your upgraded potato to clear old content faster than warframes can.

Here is a 1 of the 10 caps I did earlier with 3 people cause we kicked the 4th since he had a toaster.

wew

Found one of the edgiest excalibur prime i have seen.

At least his operator has some rad looking shades.

well goyed

post fishan music, something to make that standing grind go by easier.

tater

What's faster - using warframe market or trade chat fuckery?

Market is faster but costs more, far less haggling is tolerated.

i feel like if you're buying it's going to be both cheaper and faster going to market instead of chat.
selling is kind of a toss up, standing buy orders are usually shit and people will snap up not-insane offers in chat pretty quick.

I just put on the most redneck shit I can find (or youtube does with its algorithm) or Guru Guru's Theme on loop.

Nope, I don't have nearly enough autism to excel at this game.

sums up razorback pretty well.

For when they glitch through the shore

I guess I'm too noob to understand value of this mod.
Why everyone wants it? Why it is good?

i wanted it for my bolto
it's popular because of lex

I'm an aklex guy and I'd rather have elemental mod.
Isn't puntcure shit against high-level enemies?

Well, it's shit vs high level compared to slash procs, just like everything else.
But as a damage type in a crit build it's perfectly fine. And it gives you a bit more flexibility on damage types.

I could turn AA back on, but it was causing a weird glitch with a Necros ability where he'd just t pose after soul punch. It sounds insane but after turning AA off everything was fine

rolling a sarpa riven, got base and cold damage with no negatives, should I keep rolling it? and what stats would be ideal?

It's amazing on the Twin Rogga

IPS mods only affect their specific type, they don't count total damage like elemental mods do. DE is retarded.
Do not use bore on twin rogga.

Also what happened to the void?
When did they add this shitty fog effect?
How do I remove it?
Second picture is how it used to look.

I know how they work, and depending on the weapon and/or the presence of the right riven they can add a considerable amount of DPS.

why would you write a post like this?
it does depend on the weapon, but twin rogga is not such a weapon. and rivens don't change the breakpoint.

And filtered.

But Twin Rogga have their damage output divided into a 4:5:1 with the base being 60 240 impact : 300 puncture : 60 slash
You'd literally be missing out on half the possible damage if you focus on a single damage type instead of total elemental.
For example, here's a Pandero, she's got a similar damage distribution in reference to the main damage type (half and half). Now look what happens when I mod it for just Slash and what happens when I mod it for a general elemental damage type.

The user is right, you're losing out on some damage if you pick this mod instead of elemental damage, regardless of riven mods.

hello?

Is bore good? I only ran the 3 times for the event and got bore and another mod.
Also got a lifestrike in the mission

While Rhino does feel a bit better than before it's still shit.
What's the point of giving "tanky" frame sub 1k life with full health mod?
Ash is tankier than this piece of shit.
It asspains me because Rhino is still the coolest looking frame in game.

fucking white privilege

That's because ironskin is a thing you dumb nigger

might as well just play nezha if you want to be a little girl that hides behind spells.
you'ld get a better charge and a longer duration stomp too.

It's based on Rhinos armor and health values. Unless I'm reading this wrong and it's totally based on armor.

You are reading it wrong. The 'base health' refers to the health of the Iron Skin effect as determined by the level of the skill, not the health of the frame.

Yeah, I thought I was at fault there. Thanks.

Reactor alert.

Last I saw Void was a year ago and it had the fog effect worse compared to these pictures. I'm glad they toned it down a bit but it's still an eye sore

Do I try selling this riven mod or do I try rolling it? I like the marelok but it's riven disposition is garbage.

hope for a good -negative and you can get something decent.

I'd sell. Crit pistols already have tight modding, and the marelok is pretty sought after so you could get a decent price for it.

My pet weapon is finally done. Going to take it inot sortie.

My fuck the amount of slash procs. I hope you bring ash with it.

It's okay, better than my soma wit pic related on it. It could be playable in level 110+ content if used alongside an armor stripping secondary. Good enough for floods at least.

He definitely went overboard with eye shadow.

Fuck you Steve.

Just getting back into things after a break. I cycle with this game and it fucks me over - I've got some things I wanted to sell, and I'm sitting on like two thousand plat. Is this worth anything? Do you want it?

You could probably get like, 100 plat for it. I'll take it if you don't wanna sell

Since we're on the subject, I'd like to know what prices to aim for with my rivens.
2 are already leveled because I plan on using them already using the boltor one

Some of these are really shitty rolls. The only good one (imo) is the Ignis one and MAYBE the Ogris one.

the pox could go for multishot and or status, as it could provide for faster armor stripping.

So what other methods are there to put enemies into execution positions?
So far I've found the "Brutal Tide" bully stance, Excaliburs Radial Blind and Ivaras Sleep arrow.
I just now noticed that the portal creation soundeffect is very similar to a Street Fighter KO or something
No, I don't know why there's a delay in my recording, I hope to god it's because of the recent OBS Studio update and not my PC crapping out

Well there's a few more stances that do it, Vulpine Masks' hold combo, Crimson Dervish's block combo, one of the Grim Fury combos, and one of the claw stance's combos, can't remember which. There's also Ash's pssh nothin personnel kid teleport that can also be augmented to just go right into the finish.

You mean open them to finishers? Well vulpine mask has a finisher in one of its combos, there's Inaros' pocket sand, there's equinox's rest. Zakti opens them up for about half a second after detonation. Savage silence Banshee does finishers as well.

Oh right, there's also the pause combo on Tranquil Cleave and Decisive Judgement

Sparring looks so satisfying.

There's stinging thorn stance with any dagger, hold w and spam your melee and you'll get a finisher in that combo.

If only daggers wouldn't suck colossal dick.

Iron skin is shit.
A couple of rockets from level 100 bombards remove it along with your puny health.
Even if you manage to "charge" it with said bombards, it just means one more rocket at best.

3/10 got me to reply

Well yeah it is.
What's the point of tank ability if you can't tank with it?

no I get it user, pretty funny

Rhino doesn't look like monkey. Or NBA player.

You can get some fucking ridiculous health with that shit.

Doesn't it cap at 50% bonus?

nope. It scales with power strength and the amount you hit, I've gotten up to 700% if not more on a good charge. I think the highest health I've gotten is about 26k.

Help me fashion frame, Holla Forums. I'm a tremendous fashionista faggot and will suck cock for a good scheme. Here's the thing I'm looking at rn.

I don't see a problem. Every frame has their niche and rhino serves his as the lazy man's tank.

Youz a grot.

Here i was thinking that i went out of luck to get 3 searing steel mods, out of 13 runs there, but looking at the price it is going i'm actually quite lucky?
who in their mind use archwing mods? Those things are worthless, as even the plains we use our own weapons.

Are these mods even worth getting?

Not really. Maybe if damage 3.0 ever comes out.

Oh boy, I can't wait for DE to turn everything into Heat/Corrosive.

So far they've only mention changing IPS.

i like to make saryn look like a succulent poisonous fruit of some kind. sickly bright colors everywhere.

I am the alacrity demon

How could I improve my panthera?

reminds me of my corpus-killer here. i dont fear nullifiers for i AM the nullifier

Obligatory

I mean, I don't know what you'd really use otherwise, but still.

>>>/jewess/

He could go with radiation for in fighting with that 100% status chance. Tossing saw blades that cause mayhem.

Punch Through on miter? doesn't that shit go out of bounds every time it hits a wall?
At least you didn't use a -multishot riven on this thing.

Panthera, why does it have to suck so much, i had high hopes when i got mine but it is such an underwhelming weapon.

just slap hunter munitions on soma until there's a nerf.

which means everybody will go to nothing but heat and corrosive because slash won't be completely broken anymore.

Slash will still be just as effective, if not more, for the weapons that main it. It just means forced ones won't be. And they still might not go with the change they proposed, because it already has flaws as is, like puncture still giving a completely useless damage reduction whereas impact will have full rag doll.

Let's just bring this to it's logical conclusion:

i used to go rad vs. corpus, but at the sortie level i realized that most shit was dying so fast that it didn't matter. at any point if there was something resembling a line of guys a single charged shot would destroy anything that wasn't a tech or a combus/scrambus in one hit. so i swapped to corrosive to deal with bursa armor. flinging 2-3 blades per shot makes head-shotting easy as well, since the natural spread of the blades is to place one above and one below the "main" blade. aiming at upper center mass will always land headshots thanks to the 100% chance for a second blade to come out.

i'd put money on the fact that she's "owned" by a master who specifically instructed her to do something like that. there's no way that this move wasn't intentional. she's not some dumb camwhore trying to get attention, and most of the outfits she wears on stream tend to be more on the conservative side, at least as far as the top goes.

yeah a large part of that punch through is present naturally on the weapon. the rest comes from Shred, which i run more for the +fire rate than i do the punch through. but the thing with the miter is that punch only applies to charged shots, so having Shred on it means i can rapid-fire uncharged shots and get a similar effect to the charged shots just with a shorter punch range.

its like pottery.

I know anime girls don't have noses at all, but come on.

Physical features of jews != jewish features
The latter is clearly referring to classic jewish features, the former is talking about any physical features of said jew.
Reading is difficult.

If you're saying reb isn't hot, you're gay, jews or not.

There's a difference between hot and blisteringly unapproachable, and it has nothing to do with temperature.

Is it good?

id say so. i dont use dex dakra tho so not 100% sure, but those rolls are all solid, especially for use with a blind excal or something similar.

I'm a dakra autist, and love it despite shitty stats.
It now puts out a lot more damage per hit, but god is it slow.

i know that feel user. every now and then i whip out the ninkondi on my melee Volt and become the fucking dragon. i even potato'd the damn things. Atlantis Vulcan is a really fun stance. wtb more nunchaku DE plz.

have you tried running Berserker on your DD? with that riven mod, you should get it stacked to cap in no time.

I prefer Reinforcing Stomp.
The only downside is that you might get stripped of your Iron Skin entirely during stomping animation, but that's a sortie-only problem

Ok now I truly see that relic system is better.
You don't even need to grind for shit you want, just run them and pick whatever, you'll end up with enough plat to buy the shit you want. And missions themselves are ton of fun and profit.
If I wasn't undercutting I'd probably made more than that, but I dunno how long it would take.

Oh and a whole bunch of ducats for prime junk under 5p.

BLUE TATER ALTER
1:45 MINS LEFT FROM THIS POST

a lie

Thanks for the heads up on the potato user, but it had more than one hour left.
And i got another credit booster on the sortie today as the host, fuck my shit up i only get boosters everytime i host the last one.

b-but todays sorties are all solo

lol

that minus to corpus is actually pretty severe. kinda makes it unviable for anything with corpus, wouldnt it?

saryns regular skin is so much better than the prime skin. and i really like the belladonna helmet. or really any helmet other than the prime erect penis helmet.

EMBER FIREQUAKE.
also, any high status chance with blast as the primary damage will pretty much knock them down in 1 hit, and every hit after that. add condition overload, drifting contact, and the 4 status chance mods and you can shred a level 145 corrupted bombard in 5-7 seconds. i do this with the name skyla primes or twin krohkur, but you can do it with any high status chance weapon. the faster the better.

this illistrates exactly what i love about warframe. the whole game is just crazy math. the cards apply indiscriminately and sometimes the effects are obviously unintended, but theyre hilarious.

including other mod's it's quadrupling damage, so against corpus it's still double damage.
The part that does suck is faction modifiers affect the explosions from entropy spike, which i was surprised to learn, so it loses a quarter of the aoe dps.

There is no color scheme for frost that doesn't look like shit.

i take issue more with the dumb modeling for the top of his boots & bottom of his coat.

im not very familiar with the bolto. i've definitely "mastered" it but i dont even think i stuck a potato on it. i probably didnt like it.

right now im just forever rolling an opticor riven until i get something amazing. right now i have one that adds something like 160% crit damage and 200% electric damage. so i just throw on toxin to give it ~16k corrosive with a 10x crit multiplier.

the only negative is reload speed. which brings it from ~2 seconds to ~3 seconds.

its not perfect, but i can 1 or 2 shot those ships out of the sky on the "hardest" plains bounties. it also kills most sortie bosses in 1-3 hits.

is there a way to check for riven disposition without owning a riven? (or looking online?) im fairly new to rivens and i was excited to get a tigris riven. i rolled it about 18 times now and didnt understand until recently why the tigris had such shit rolls. +60% ice damage +100% crit damage +20 multishot - 60 damage to grineer is the best i had after 18 rolls

should i keep rolling it? i've yet to find something that beats adding the punchthrough/fast reload utility mod. from what i've seen "godly" riven mods are arguably not much better than a 90% elemental.

keep rolling it, just don't drive yourself fucking nuts grinding kuva siphons.

can see dispositions on the upgrade screen if you own the weapon. but semlar.com/rivencalc is way more useful for getting an idea what it even means. even stuff with garbage disposition is much better than 90% ele when rolled well.

i refuse to play siphons. i like the floods because of the high level enemies so the missions arent boring and repetitive. and it limits how many and how often i can play them.

"can be" but not likely. until they make a better way to get kuva, its not worth doing. tbh they should nerf rivens a bit and make kuva easier to get.

My problem with rivens is that it does jack shit for really bad weapons, just because the way some weapons work an increase in stats doesn't make it viable.
Outside the fact that you need at least 6 siphons, when it has been rolled a lot. Who the fuck thought doing 5 ~ 6 missions was worth while for a roll?

it's not like there's a more productive use for kuva, unless you want to sit around in trade chat all day to sell mid-tier rolls and buy fresh rivens.
so long as you've already got a well-appointed weapon there's no harm in dumping your sortie kuva onto something until it's perfectish.

Getting it from the plains is actually a pretty good way. You can 300 from one drop on the higher missions, and because you get a drop chance every stage now you have a good chance of walking away with at least 300 every mission. So you can farm lenses, kuva, and standing all at the same time.

exactly. theres a kavat ability (charm) that can get you ~5k kuva per flood if youre lucky

if they were easier to roll, i'd roll more often for fun. i dont even care if the reward was lowered. if it was easy enough id roll just for something slightly better than my current build. most would. look at most primed mods. or exilus mods. forma 2x just to get 15% more power or duration? worth it to some.

but the kuva rolls are just too punishing.

one of my earliest rivens was for some shit pistol. but the riven was CRAZY. +200 multishot, +200 damage, + toxin to boost corrosive. i maxed it out. equipped it, formad the thing, after all that? turned a bad MR fodder weapon into a mediocre mr fodder weapon.

500 x 0 is still 0.

kuva and rivens would be a nice mechanic if rivens were just marginally better than regular mods, or even if they were equivelent but worth it for an extra damage/multishot mod for your build. instead we have a mix of trash and OP rivens, and a very punishing way to roll them.

Will you fucking stop reddit spacing? It's irritating the shit out of me.

what is a paragraph.
reduce your resolution if you're THAT autistic.

nigga

it's like you hate your eyes

I guess this riven was a shit since I'm getting more damage with a cheaper +90% Multishot mod and I couldn't tell the difference between the accuracy and flight time in Simularicum. Config A is the same as B, just with the riven mod replacing Split Chamber.

fucking dumbass

user, rivens are never gonna be worth it until you max out a weapon, with a full potato and forma. Even if it had +200% damage, your normal damage mod is about that and also 4 points cheaper at max rank.

I guess… Can't really decide between Telos Boltor and Prime. What do you fellow farmers use?

Neither, boltor ain't that great anymore. And prime is gonna be a bitch for you to get, so tick to telos if you really want it.

I happen to be an expert on this subject. You are fucking retarded.

You don't get to call others retarded.
There's no stock or plat color options for Frost that looks good.

ehh my frost looks alright
stats hidden so you cant tell how new I am

Here it is on pure plat buys.
dear god help me fashion frame is most of my hours in this game, I literally buy tennogen off the money I get styling for other people

pretty stylish dude

Frost is shit no matter what you do to him.
Just pain it all black and wear some fuckhuge cape so it would just looks like some tar blob.

If you have something better for base frost, show me! Stealing people's ideas is literally my career. I don't think people really get their impression of a frame's colours by staring at it and noticing the inside of the coat and etc. in photographs, but rather how it looks in various poor lighting conditions and at high speed or fulfilling it's role in a team. A fashionframe that actually looks good ingame is something to be proud of.

Frost is difficult to colour for, but there's definitely worse - e.g. Saryn, Saryn prime. I literally spent two hours on this bitch yesterday and this is all I got. Proud of the placement I got for the regalia, though. I'm gonna get around to putting it on the other colour schemes rn, actually.

Fuck, you've found me out.

Holy fuck, this was an amazing idea.

the halloween set is like one credit. Better buy it next time goy.

1 - there are almost black colors in free event palettes that effectively look black on frames
2- plat is "free" either way, it's not different from credits as you can earn if from playing

Nigger what? Do you not know what credits are?

He probably thinks that plat is premium currency too.

tbh i havent even got involed in the trading community yet, i cba with that

pic related. default colors are fine, fite me faggot. except mag who looks like hot garbage and needs dark colors to hide in

It's like playing with loading screen in DMC3 but never getting into any levels.

If it was one of you fucks battlebarding on the sortie, I love you.

Mag i have not found a good color scheme, just like saryn she is a bitch to color
I went with this on frost from the very start.

I really want that fucking sword skin, but already got the Frost skin from the twitch drops. Of course DE is too retarded to offer bundle discounts if you already own components of it

By the way what is your setup for that? Both for mods and for the zaw itself.

infested scythe head + infested staff and tier 2 crit/damage link. pretty sure DE increased the range of the infested staff and called it a day.

Do you have a riven with range or is that just with +range? Because I got a riven for the dehtat that makes it a better memeing strike, so I was gonna make a spin to win zaw. good thing I got the infested staff.

just primed reach

Oh boy, just gotta farm for those zaw parts now.

You might as well play Vauban, and paint your energy color white and just throw bastilles all night long. Bonus blind points if you add an attica with Thunderbolt to flashbang everyone in the game with you whenever it procs

I fucking hate everything about DE. The one alternative to frost they can't help but delete.

how are they nerfing my waifu? they can remove the infinite stacking on her 2, or provide a cap or something, but they best not fuck with anything else. she's my perfect glass princess.

the walls will have health and sections of it will break if enough damage is dealt. Mods that affect it will be similar to frost's snow globe.

Fuck this gay earth.

>Throw down sand glass shield ring
>Forced to hold animation while the sand glass shield expands
You weren't missing much friend. It doesn't really sound like a nerf either. Looks like forum shitters were using it to cheese stuff and doesn't really need to be cheesed.

what did these crybabys cheese this time? Was it the razorback?
Or they were doing something else?
Now gara walls can be broken, ffs the effort in this nerf is too much to handle.

Holy fuck, building a zaw is just grind on grind on grind. Fuck PoE. Fuck it hard. To make a zaw you need almost all the gem types unlocked, so you need to get to a higher rank, and each rank needs a shit ton of standing that doing the bounties just will not fill. And then you need to craft every part, and each part is permanent so all those plague star components are fucking lost as soon as you use them so better not do something you'd regret. And the mining and fishing, everything a bout PoE is tedium intensified. I just wanted to use the new frame and a riven the game threw my way, but it asks SO much of you it's not even funny. And then they have the audacity to cap standing when you need royal fucktons of it. Where is that fucking survey so I can shit in their mailbox. I was entirely okay with the grind before this but this is just too far.

Having it be a flat "no fuck you" zone with no health and just duration sounded awesome though.

well fuck that right in the pussy. it doesn't change the tankiness of her thanks to her 2, but it does change the synergies of her 1 and her 4 are things going to take damage when you blow the wall if they're standing in front of a section that has been broken? probably not and turned it into a poor-mans Snow Globe, only without the capability to stack it stupidly high with repeated casts. or the initial invulnerability+health stack that actually makes it viable past level 60.

her 4 was fine as it was. it was a mix of Frosts 3 and 4, trading infinite durability for a timed life, and instant CC/damage/armor strip for a longer CC animation and straight +damage. it wasn't objectively better than Snow Globe or Avalanche. it was different, and in a good way. you could cordon off an area and make it a relative "safe" zone, minus a few enemies who could teleport or jump in via other means, but anything that managed to get in had free reign. compare this to snow globe, where anything can get in eventually, but in the process gets severely debuffed with the augment granted a chance at a full freeze. you would never want to cover to big an area for anything but CC using Gara's 4 because what's the point of an impenetrable wall when enemies just spawn inside it? so you were rewarded for targeted use of the ability.

if they leave her 2 as-is with infinite damage stacking then i'll have yet more confirmation that DE really has no fucking clue when it comes to balancing warframes 90% of the time. for every good decision they make Desecrate being a toggle for example they enable a half dozen idiotic changes for no conceivable reason.

fine, they want to take away a viable Frost alternative? go for it. i'll just keep my infinite "walk near stuff and shred it for 40k+ dmg while also reducing all incoming damage by 90%" win button i suppose.

it is awesome. it's largely impractical when you make it bigger than a radius of 15-20m, but you get a distinct DBZ-esque feeling when you can basically create your own impenetrable death arena on a whim.

you know, i don't think i've really seen any complaints about her 4 from most people. it was a solid CC/area denial ability that actually had a well-balanced cost to it, and encouraged some smarter thinking when it came to positioning the center of it. the issue, imo, is the infinite dmg stacking on her 2. but they've kept that in for some reason it needs a cap of some kind, preferably scaling off power to give power more relevance beyond a single max rank Intensify while nerfing a big part of her group utility for no fucking reason.

DE, if you're reading this implying pull your heads out of your asses and fucking do this shit right.

yeah it's a bitch. hope you like fishing. start off with mortus lungfish at night by the lake with the geyser. after you get enough rank, get the murkray bait, craft a bunch of it, then go fishing for murkrays at the hotspots near the ocean shores during the day time. those are your best time/reward ratio fish, generally speaking just wait until you start the Quills grind

This is how fucking retarded you and everyone else that does this sounds.

I'm pretty sure that she's called Gara is because someone at DE has awful shitnigger taste in anime. Remember that Silica, or whatever the other name was got a shitload more votes, and they still went with Gara.

Is it just me or ironclad charge is huge pain in the ass to use effectively?
It's good on paper, and it's fantastic in sumulacurowhatthefuck but in real situation, in fucking level 60+ void it's just not feasible to keep track of your surroundings, iron skin health, energy level AND rounding up enemies for good charge all at once.
It's just too much busywork all at once, while being showered by bullshit and nullies.

some builds are mostly for situational things and some are mission based, some can synergize with other frames

Yeah and then you have frost who is literally perfect for everything except looking good.

Well, how did i do trying to make mag not ugly?

This change on her 4 that is supposed to have breakable parts, which on itself is a more effort than necessary for a nerf, without making any change on her 3 that is absolutely worthless (sometimes i tack it on a narrow corridor just to block it) or making anything about the scalling on her 2, just serves to prove that DE does not understand how their own game works or even how to balance shit, Gara was OP for defensive purposes, on the first 20 or so waves yeah, later she runs an even worse problem of having to recast the wall every minute and after the recasts anything that enters via warbuggery will simply wreak havoc on the defense spot, she is not a area defense, she is an area denial.
It appears frost players are unable to understand even the strong points on their own frames, it does not surprise me however how DE can't keep a base design and a core idea behind anything, it just seen they wanted a glass frame with a anime reference.

There are limits always to what extent you can apply abilities in certain mission types in certain situations - some frames are better than Frost in missions.
Got to catch em all

-from experience MR24

Efficiency Excal realistically works for anything and everything, seeing as it's a frame that can oneshot everything but DE's awfully designed bosses I mean, honestly, who doesn't love two minute long invincibility phases, four times a fight?

How would you rate rhino from 0 to 10? How would you rate frost?

It's like you don't like Kingdom Hearts user.

KINGDOM HEARTS?

I've played far too much Frost. tbh the only mission type where he outshines other frames is excavation when the AI decides to play the objective and make a nuisance of itself.
Any other mission he's about the same as the other beefy frames.

That shit severely overcomplicates stuff.
It's nowhere near that convoluted.

Rating them is useless. They both got their different builds for different missions and situations.
I'd recommend "the right frame for the right mission" way of gameplay, but again it differentiates player by player. Tho METAs do exist.

Frost is good for everything.
His 4 annihilates shit, slows shit down or freezes altogether, strips armor by default and has instant execution.
His globes are great for defending shit.
He has armor and health for melee build.
He has no fucking downsides.

Whereas Rhino needs at least one augment to not be shit, and two to be good, his 4 has pathetic damage and long execution animation, and his health is lacking for what is supposed to be tanky frame.

how does one kill cause ambulas to spawn to be able to kill them?

Yes, I know a thing or two about the frame.
He can run whatever, but that's not a unique feature, it's also not a particularly useful feature, and he's not even the best at being a do-everything frame.
Outside of excavations there are better frames for any given job.

to be fair, if you're not running some kind of insane endless build built around crazy melee dmg, then having nyx or loki chaos/rad dis is pretty much a requirement for success. nothing else works nearly as well at breaking the synergy between nullies, ancient healers and grineer heavies. so it's not specifically a rhino problem, it's more a symptom of it being the fucking void.

exactly, and even her scaling can be dealt with thanks to her 2. but that also has it's limits; you're not stopping damage from hitting the obj, just giving it damage reduction. once you get to the sortie level, you want to be able to stop damage from hitting stuff completely. higher level excavs are another good example where frost shines compared to Gara.

they both do different things even though they're both classed as "tanks" or "defensive" frames. rhino provides one of the potentially best damage buffs in game via Roar along with very solid CC and self-survivability. frost brings survivability in the form of his Globe and strong CC/debuff on his 4, not to mention the more unorthodox uses that Globe has. rhino is better on boss-type targets like the Teralyst due to buffing everyone's damage. frost is better vs. high armor horde-type situations due to his 4 stripping armor and applying a strong CC effect and adding an extra layer of protection to nearby allies if you augment his 4.

for example?

Why are fucking gunblade stances such a fucking pain in the ass to get? Kill whoever makes these drop tables.

the primary one is to use it as an offensive tool to freeze/knockback/shatter enemies and create some space in an area. i've also seen some low-range snow globes that are used, with the augment, to act as a "stopper" of sorts at certain choke points. with the augment, you basically cut the flow of enemies walking through the globe in half. since it's a shorter range globe, you don't have to wait long for them to come through to the other side so you can shoot them. combo with the aoe weapon of your choice for relatively easy mass murder.

>bullets stuck in limbo no limbo in group
>fail the QTE and die by the hands of weeping statue greneer
>suddenly respawn only to die mid animation looked hilarious
it's kuva
It was an experience. I wish I had recorded this fuckfest to share with you guys.

not like anybody's going to read it on page 12

Show me your christmas spirit please

Fucking bullshit

I used my potato on the 3rd sortie and buttfucked everything with void dash.

i read it user.

it was glorious

I recently started playing this and while it's a bit more jewish than I expected with the mobile game timer bullshit, I'm rather enjoying it. I'm considering dropping some money on it. What should I be spending plat on starting out?

1) Don't
2) if you're really sick of your money, you could spend platinum on weapon and warframe slots. Or resource boosters.

inventory slots.

You can get plat without paying.
Grind relics/primes/good mods and sell them.
You're already supporting this shit, don't give them any money directly.

What kind of nigger faggot thought of making a gara into a shitty frost? And now you have to trade off duration for enough strength to not get your shit fucked, so your glass armor won't last as long. At least volt is gonna be really good now.

Why the fuck isn't it akzani prime? Kogake looks nice though.

Well this is pointless.

Don't, grind prime parts from relics and sell them for plat.