EA CFO Blake Jorgensen: "Singleplayer games are dead, singleplayer games are over."

oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/ea-cfo-blake-jorgensen-falsely-claims-gamers-less-interested-single-player-games/45355/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nN9oJ#selection-277.0-281.392
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fry_sauce
archive.fo/pCLad
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"The Age of Singleplayer is over. The Time of the Lootbox has come."

he said shortly after mario and zelda rocketed the switch to success

What did he mean by this?

Isn't Cuphead coop

The future they want is one where they can do mere palette swaps around the same basic models. Endless CoD, ASSFAGGOTS, and arena shooters. With a plethora of micro-transactions. At best just cosmetics and at worst paying for outright progression. Progression mechanics in anything other than an RPG being a fucking atrocity to begin with. Mobile games for as far as the eye can see, forever. Because custom tailing your games, even if they utilize the same basic building blocks, cuts into possible profits.

Yup, couch co-op!

What did he meme by this?

EA has been saying retarded shit like this for years. Remember when they said they would shoehorn a multiplayer mode in every game from now on?

you have to be 18 to post here

What DID he mean by this?

He means mere palette swaps you pay for you double nigger.

Blake Jorgensen more like Blake MyWifesSon.

until the next Elder Scrolls comes out and sells gorillions

There hasn't been an arena shooter of note for like 15 years, fuck you for making that association. inb4 you're calling that cluster fuck of rpg mechanics and autoaim lightning guns an arena shooter.

Isn't this the same as when gaming journo's said gamers were dead and are no longer a thing? Is this CEO really that fucking stupid?

Fuckers haven't led anything except the race to the bottom in consumer relations.
Hell, to my knowledge they haven't even made any single-player games in a decade.
Cap this if you want, because I'm positive that absolutely fucking nothing will happen after this announcement.

it's gonna be fun when governments start classifying lootboxes as gambling

Nani?

I mean taking something like the Battlefield formula and taking it beyond the Battlefront motif. Taking the same skeleton and throwing on a different franchise coating. Imagine all those cart game clones back in the N64 and Playstation era all over again.

You are the same kind of moron that tags CS:GO as a strategy game on steam.

Incase you're just dumb and not baiting from 4cuck, class-based shooters are not the same as arena shooters. You're on a videogame board lurk more.

Andromeda?

What did he meme by this?

Has he spouted lies for so long he started to believe them? like a narcissus version of stockholme syndrome?

Lazy asset flipping? So this?

Didn't that have a progression-riddled multiplayer mode though?

Christ he looks like a yif in that pic

What persuades a man to say something so factually inaccurate?
Greed?
Lust?
Ignorance?
You couldn't possibly come at a worse time to say something like that. There is basically no time in history that Single Player games aren't some of the best available games available now, and that's neglecting to even mention all the shit that got released again on GOG.
Virtually free of any interaction bullshit.

That's still a narrative, faggot.

ME3 did, so probably. What are we counting as single player though? Absolutely no multiplayer modes or contains a single player campaign?

Relevant.

Meanwhile the two best-selling and most critically acclaimed games released this year are single-player only and exclusive to a platform EA doesn't even support.
GG EA, WP NO RE RIP

Cuphead and Sonic Mania are exclusives?

My point is that first and foremost, asset flipping/palette swapping isn't a new phenomenon. Second, that it doesn't necessarily mean you're going to end up with a bad game.

He's talking about BOTW and SMO.

Why is anyone still using that phrase like it means something?
Also, people will likely start admitting BotW was shit now that Odyssey is out and is actually a good game. The Switch owners were desperate for any game at the time.

why?

I think we can group single player games into categories:
That's it I think. And consider the last one is almost gone and the first one is moving online.

Cute 2d girls bringing you a 3/10 burger with disgusting, unripe tomatoes?

>tfw Bad Company 3 never ever

They're just saying this because they know that no one wants DRM or gambleboxes in singleplayer.

How many times has fags like this said that? Of course its their wet dream as multiplayer games full of microtransactions make the most dosh, but it still ain't happening.

Checked.

Odyssey is barely a decent game and doesn't do anything new.

t. professional game journalist ca 2 years from now

Welp somebody tell Falcom to pack it up and go home. Show is over.

Girls with hamburgers is top tier.

Testing.

As long as the hamburgers are also 2d, I'm okay with this.

Desperate/10.

the reason they say this is because they can't make good games and have to resort to loot box crate gambling skinnerbox bullshit in order to attract and hook addicts, which they call whales.

Essentially, they're saying that THEY aren't making single player games anymore because they're deep in shit financially, but want to play it off as "this is how the industry is going" to avoid adressing the problem, namely their whole fucking company and how fucked up it is to the core, and instead slap a 2-inch lootbox bandage on a 3 foot gaping wound it in hopes it does not crash.

This is a good sign, they're scared, and will likely do shit that'll get them bankrupted sooner or later.

Your approval is neither needed nor matters.

Cuphead is not really a single player game in the traditional sense. It's pattern gameplay with some levels and isn't the traditional single player experience in modern gaming which tends to be linear and more narrative driven.

Burger thread?
Burger thread.

ham isn't actually supposed to go on a hamburger, that shit is garbage from france.

Also french fries aren't french before you ask, it's a slang name.

BURGER THREAD
2D only

ITS OVER NINTENDO IS FINISHED!

I can smell the low testosterone count from here.

But big publishers would never make an arena shooter since it's so alienating to casuals. They want games like CoD/BF where even a shitty player can get a lucky kill every now and then (plus a progression system so they can feel like they aren't losing even when they lose).

In an arena shooter a bad player can literally never get a kill. That's pretty alienating to casuals!

Delete this sick filth.

What the fuck.

nice bait, fisherman, care to share some more?

BOTW is mediocre
>>>/cuckchan/

Dunno, Quake Champions failed due to technical issues rather than audience preference. Maybe someone else will try.

That's a burger

Even if it weren't for technical issues it'd still have failed due to lack of popularity.

No shit, because it's not "Ham"-burger, it's "Hamburg"er. Similar to a Frankfurter, which contains neither Franks or Furters, but is named after Frankfurt.

Oh, and for the record.
That was why.
See ya next time folks!

where were you when todd howard is laughing on top of a bed of money because his bug ridden games are the only singleplayer things around

Really?
QC failed because people just don't want to play a reskin of Overcucks with 99% of the characters locked behind paywall?

No thanks.

Really? Come on, QC failed because people just don't want to play a reskin of Overcucks with 99% of the characters locked behind paywall.

Is EA raiding this thread?

No, we're all just autistic.

EA suck jew cock though.

I wouldn't put it past them. They're the lowest form of company. They said RPG mechanics were the future and dozens of extremely successful games without RPG mechanics followed. Now they're saying singleplayer is dead off the back of a year full of great single player games.
EA is the harbinger of shitty principles and deserves to be shutdown for trying to turn videogames into the new gambling targeting children.

Daily reminder that Allison is so batshit insane than when her soycuck husband left her she punched herself so hard she passed out and gave herself a concussion and very likely brain damage. And this wasn't the first time she did this either.

And a little horny.

fuck off stupid shill, you're not fooling anyone with your disruptive spam, we can see your fucking ID. Now go use Tor like all of the other retarded shills.

super filtered. polite sage for off topic. now let's continue laughing at EA.

Delicious sandwich

This isn't even their final form of kikery.

I don't think they have any studios left to kill other than the Titanfall devs and DICE.

How the hell can someone punch themselves hard enough to knock themselves out?

You missed one

He left her? I thought he was more pathetic than Anthony Burch?

I think they'd be surprised when they start noticing that people actually spend a lot more time (on average) on a multiplayer title which will lead their customers to buy less games in total.

Haven't stopped them, especially that fucking asshole who said "We need to get gamers' trust back!" then shut down 4 games and killed Maxis and Phenomic five days later

This is allready a thing with many Jrpg's reusing assets between games to the point they all look the same apart from the main characters.

The guy who was forced to have a vasectomy and to prostitute himself somehow managed to have the balls to leave her?

womyn

Here's the whole thing.
archive.is/nN9oJ#selection-277.0-281.392

Now that's how you sell a product. I want a punch burger with chili cheese fries right now. Sage for off topic.

Yes! This cuteness will conquer the world. Surely one day. Though your pics aren't as good.

"Gamers are dead," said the publication that went bankrupt 2 years later.

The banner ads disagree

Kill yourself.

Ass slaps are dead, ass slaps are over.

Hollow Knight

It came out in 2011.

So with any luck EA will be bankrupt in 2 years.

Retard alert. Cuphead is a single player game like every other platformer in the 90s was. AKA a good one, not a shit one like Uncharted.

Doesn't it have a certain part of the game that requires an internet connection? Something about gamesaves.
also where is your proof?

she dead by now

The "multiplayer" part is fucking text messages. Also, I remember multiple sources stating that it was the best selling game of the year, until PUBG came along, and nothing has really sold well since then.

typical - clueless execs never think they're wrong, so they try to push some ridiculous agenda to sway idiots to their side

I'm not seeing those sources.

never heard that before.

He's a fucking kike you idiot.

Check Steamspy, if you count out the free games, and shit that "released" in 2017, such as Unturned, or ARK (because they have inflated numbers from previous players), it's only behind PUBG, Divinity2, Cuphead and Slime Rancher. So I guess I was slightly off. A singleplayer only game was the fifth best selling game of 2017, on Steam.

Breath of the Wild sucks because I can't cook burgers with random effects. Why can't I make a Mighty Mushroom Cheeseburger Holla Forums?

Why you lyin' EA? Why you lyin'?

That's probably the same thing he said about toothpaste.

To chime in and give you an answer from an user who got it on launch. The online functionality is for a pseudo bloodstain system. There is only one other real functionality, but that is relegated to the true ending.
I played through the whole damn thing offline sans said true ending sequence.
It is at the literal end of the game, dont worry. I did the same with p5. But thankfully, p5 never required me to connect in order to get the true ending

Someone lie you who seemingly has a very hard time explaining stuff doesn't deserve those double trips.

Not his fault you're retarded.

You can actually beat the true ending alone, if you're superhuman.

So with EA jumping ship on single player games in favor of always online whaling multiplayer microtransaction lootboxes then how will FIFA be affected if it cannot be played offline with computer opponents?

FIFA is the epitome of a normalfag game, and people are just going to shrug and accept the always-online requirement.

I fucking hate retards who use a hundred spoilers on their threads like him, fuck you.

posts*

sorry you feel that way user

GOD DAMMIT i haven't eaten almost the whole day why must torture me like this

Stop being an autistic manchild and just learn to love this fun board, user.

just eat something you dummy

just like
eat burger

It doesn't, and I don't like the Souls games either.

It's pretty good in the context of the story, though.

Correct, they're from Belgium actually.

The French call them "Belgian Fries" frites Belgique funnily enough.

smh tbh fam

mere coincidence, goy!

They're already making multiplayer cinematic experiences. Like Hidden Agenda with PlayLink.

*I wasn't joking, they actually originated from Belgium.** Though it has been disputed of course.

Welp, I fucked that up.

I suppose FIFA's version of lootboxes could be back yard gambling scandals like what real sports team owners do.

I played Drakengard years ago, I know what a Yoko Taro story is like.

I don't play video games to have a social life. Fuck off with that shit.

This is a good thing honestly, they'll stop sucking the oxygen out of the room for single player games.

user, your autism is running rampant again.

what should a burger that contains ham be called?

A mistake.

Judenschutzburger if you want some semi-clever wordplay, otherwise a Judenenschutzburger.

Nobody fucking thinks that and just because you learned it yesterday you think you're some kind of authority to spout retarded shit. Nobody thinks Hamburgers ever had Ham in them. Everyone knows about Hamburg. Even retarded normalfags know because it's one of those stupid fucking trivia things that gets passed around facebook and shit that they think makes them smart for knowing when it's really just common knowledge.

"Burger" developed because people are lazy and will create shorthand versions of words when they can. And Cheesebuger sounds better than Cheese Hamburger you autistic fucking cunt. Fuck you're stupid.

Sliced ham? Why would anyone do that? Deli/thin sliced would add nothing, and would only ruin the overall meal.
Thick sliced/carved ham? Out of your fucking mind, lad. Why would you put a slice of meat whose grains are intact, on top of a patty made of ground beef? That would be like sticking beef jerky in a deli sub/grinder.
Youre off your gourd, user. Get some help, lad; not for me, but for all of us

Who? Should I play this?

The best burger I ever had in my life had prosciutto on top of the patty.
So it was a hamburger with ham, kind of.

What if you put the ham in a meat grinder and made a patty out of the ground ham?

What the fuck?

want to know how I know you're a 600 pound virgin?

Eat your hamburgers, Apollo.

Stop projecting anytime, Booger2988.
Also
SWEDEN
YES

That is a cured meat. I am pretty sure that user meant buddig/land o lakes/bar s type shit. Was it at a fine establishment, local place, or better, made at home?

They sell ground pork using more desirable cuts breakfast sausage is a great pork burger meat. even try using ones in casings by squeezing the meat out; you'll thank me when you try it. You want some fat content in the mixture. If it is too lean, it just ends up as browned pork bits.

It was at a pretty good local restaurant. Not exactly fine dining, but better and pricier than a typical family restaurant.
I wish. I'd love to make prosciutto, but I've never looked into how to do so.

The only reason these companies say stupid shit like this is to reinforce their loyalist base by giving them a lie to rally around. It'll work for now as there are plenty of people still susceptible to this but it's really only a symptom of larger societal problems that, once fixed, will leave them with nobody to milk for easy cash.

Shocking.

Good one. Every "too big to fail" company makes far more from stupid fucking normalfags than they do from the "loyalists." With "X is dead" articles they're trying to create a narrative in the media so that when normalfags google something, the first 10 results they get are shills parroting the same statement and then they accept it as fact because they can't think for themselves. And then their multiplayer lootbox-fest with no campaign sells better because the normalfags have been convinced that lack of a campaign isn't a detriment to the game.

Either I play or dont play it doesnt matter to me. I have a huge backlog of very good games that can keep me busy while I see this fucking industry filled of greedy fucks burn down, which is honestly the best thing that can happen to the video game industry. All they're doing is making their own grave and giving a chance of some no name fuck to make a great game and becoming a billionaire.

Stupid fucking normalfags play social clicker games on their smartphones. EA has a large base that specifically seeks out games they publish who are practically ideological clones of one another. EA goes out of its way to imply that their fans are the norm, but that in and of itself is a marketing ploy and doesn't represent reality.

Yea, because Uncharted 4, Horizon, Witcher, Batman, and the new GoW all sold like shit, huh?

Those are pork burgers ya dummy

W-well actually I…

If it was reskin of overcucks, it'd be more popular, dumbass.

I porked your moms burger

that's out?

You're a feminist soyboy, aren't you?

I didnt mean the prosciutto, i highly doubt there are any anons here with a full smoking closet to smoke/cure meats. I meant the prep and assembly. Since this thread got derailed hard by food, I might as well give a usable recipe that is EZ
Chicken Tendies
Needed:
Chicken breast (Take your pick on portion size, I won't judge you ;^))
3 cups Milk or buttercream
Eggs (depends on amount of chicken used. Start with 4~6 large eggs for 1lb, then add 3 for each extra lb of chicken used)
AP/Unbleached Flour (Like eggs, it scales. Start with 2 cups for 1lb, then add 1.5 cups for each lb extra)
Cayenne pepper (2tbsp)
Salt, kosher or sea (2tbsp)
Cracked black pepper (3tbsp)
Garlic powder (3tbsp and a seperate 1tbsp)
Breadcrumbs OPTIONAL These give the breading the wendy's style crunch and bite(1 cup)
Oil for frying (vegetable, lard, coconut)

Sauce
Mayo (1 cup)
Ketchup (3/4 cup)
Worcestershire sauce (1tbsp)
Garlic powder (2tsp)
Cracked black pepper (1tbsp)
Freshly squeezed lemon juice (1tbsp~the whole lemon, your choicei personally love citrus in everything i eat)

Preperation:
Start by mixing the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl, sans the seperate tablespoon of garlic powder. Set aside for now. In another bowl, crack the eggs, and begin to beat themlike you're dick LOL. Add the milk/buttercream and continue to whisk until blended, but not to the point of meringue or any peaks. Add the seperate bit of garlic powder to the wet mixture, and stir in. Set aside for now. Get the chicken and cut the breast vertically into roughly, you will get oddballs one inch wide strips. Place the sliced chicken strips into the eggwash, cover with a lid or saran wrap, and place in fridge. Let that sit for 2-6 hours. The longer it sets, the juicier it'll be.
Place oil into deep skillet/fry pan, and begin to heat to medium high heat/350F. Bring chicken eggwash bowl out of fridge, and to prep area. Bring dry mix as well, and a plate to place ready to be fried tendies. Now here is the biggest point of flexibility: the coating levels. If you want an extra light tendie, use one coat. You want a cane's-like tendie? Two coats. Thiccer? 3, but you get diminishing returns, cause it has to be fried longer. Now enough sperging, onto the directions! Take the chicken, place into the dry mix bowl, and toss to coat. You may want to do it one tendie at a time, until the eggwash bowl is empty. That makes it a bit easier when going for more coats. To apply an additional coat, just take the coated tendie, dip into eggwash make sure the existing coat doesnt run or fall apart completely, then back into the dry mix. There will be clumps from eggwash drops during transferring the tendies, so you may need to add more flour as needed.
Once your tendies are ready to be fried, and the oil has resched tempature, drop them fuckers into the oil, in batches. You want the tendies to have a good bit of space between each other, both for even frying, and easier rotation. Fry the tendies until each side is golden brown. Place on cooling rack covered in paper towels. Prepare sauce once tendies are ready to eat by mixing all the ingredients together until a good consistency is reached.
Bon appetit, enjoy!

That sounds fucking horrible.

The future of gaming is a human face bashing against a skinner box, forever.

The mayo binds a lot of the ketchups sweetness, and allows the tomato notes to mesh with the worcestershire. The lemon is there to add a tartness that brings the savoryness of the sauce ideally on a hot tendie to the front when you bit down. I made my best turkey gravy this thanksgiving using lime, believe it or not.

You fucking dumbass, this is how you tendie:
1. Have Mom drive you to fast food establishment of choice
2. Screech until tendie basket is yours

Was hat Jürgen Klopp damit zu tun?

Remember THIS GEM?

>>>/4chan/

Reminder that the industry doesn't know anything about itself.

It's believable given how 17th to 18th century cookbooks abuse lemons like no tomorrow. We only stopped the trend after opening up the world market and having affordable spices and herbs in everyone's hands.

ACCEPT THE LOOT BOXES :^)
this shitty company cant flop fast enough

Breath of the wild has like 5 million units sold.

He looks like a Holla Forums Jew meme came to life.

What about sims, EA?

I really like this picture you posted.

Way to completely ruin the joke.

That's very likely what he means, though. In the corporate publishing world, single-player games are heavily narrative-driven and require lots of mo-cap, celebrity VO, and extensive cutscenes. Look at every major single-player Western AAA game in recent years.

In that sense, yes, gamers are tired of single-player games. This whole article is proof that these big publishers just don't understand the market in any real sense outside of financial analysis.

I am more upset it doesn't have Sargon on it, the creator of kekistan.

American McGee

Or Milo.
There are two fags right in the image, it's a completely missed opportunity.

Fur-Burger.

I met a guy that defended the practice of microtransactions over at EA. That they'd need that money to pay for the servers and such.
tfw I didn't stand my ground hard enough and I'm ashamed I didn't

Mayonnaise mixed with ketchup is an amazing combination

That's the nigga that shook hands with the Iranian president for denying the holocaust.
Why if he mixed in with all those other faggots?

>>>/suicide/

we call it fry sauce and it's served at most restaurants where I live.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fry_sauce

proofs?

and it's delicious

by your usage of niggerspeak i assume you're too retarded to connect dots about Duke's popularity as the evil racist KKK Trump supporter and general boogeyman of the MSM or how KKK is now FBI LARP club.

Fur-Burger?

Holy shit, thats new levels of crazy.

Look at the ingredients in Mayonnaise, soyboy.

Which one of these is your problem?

JUST

I only now realize how little I've heard about Katy Perry in the last three years.

That's not good enough. The same media also claimed Michael Jackson was a pedo.

Industry labelled vege oil is 60% soy oil minimum

Rolling for EA to go out of business within the next six months.

Personally I cook with grapeseed oil or pure coconut oil virtually all the time. I love sweet almond oil but it's awful hard for me to find it and it's usually expensive.

Because David Duke is a godforsaken CIA nigger. When Zyklon Ben met David Duke he told him "You had more plastic surgeries than Pamela Anderson, you goddamn fairy" before he punched him so hard in the face that his plastic surgery lips swell like a ballon. Ben called him "the duck" after that, which was a play on words, because he used to call him "Dook the Spook"

Just so you know, the guy in the OP is not Blake Jorgensen, it's Jürgen Klopp, a german football (not handegg) trainer.

I don't know what's bad, I don't know what's good.

I mean I don't like it, but he's not wrong.

this all the altright shit right?

This shit will become universally mandatory in a few years, by order of the feminicunt.
I remember when this started, a few lunatic dyke 'celebrities'.
Mainstreamed with the stupid harry potter bitch.
Now they are all doing it. Fucking imbecilic whores.
Really there should be a campaign against this, post old black and white pictures of shaven headed dykes driven out of town and exiled alongside these new fagwitches, until they stop doing it.

Bread crumbs for investors, consumers and people in the industry. When a company wants to do some change in some aspect of its business, they start dropping hints on the media to see how people react.

CFOs control the flow of investments and expenses of a company, so the message is directed to companies and indies seeking EA money, what the kind of projects they want to see, waiting to see if these people are willing to go on that road.

Also, if he is openly saying this, you can be certain he is not the only one saying this inside the industry, other publishers might be on the same boat, these kind of people have neutral ideas in front of the media except when there's an informal consensus in their backroom meetings.

Women tend to shave their hair after being raped to make them selves appear ugly and prevent further enriching.

Woman?

This is depressingly true.

The biggest thing wrong with that image is none of you recognized the artist, character, or how not-metaphorical her putting her breast between inside the burger assembly is.

It's funny that's been the meme all year when Multiplayer games have been flopping
Hard

Make your own mayonaise some time, it's way better than the shit you buy in the shops

Nintendrone your shitty overpriced piece of plastic is shit and you should feel bad
No those faggots need to go in the over too as doe PC mustard fags

MAKE THE NEXT FIFA ONLINE ONLY
I DOUBLE DARE YOU, YOU DOUBLE NIGGER

sounds like Kilpatrick sauce which is actually pretty nice

>Chief Financial Officer
I think what he meant to say is "MP is cheaper to produce and we can force obsolescence by turning off servers".

How else is an eternally-regenerating but otherwise talentless girl supposed to make ends meet? Haven't you read Mai-Chan's Daily Life?

It's missing cernovich

Spoiler: margarine is also made from soy
Take the ogre pill and eat raw onions to offset decades of raping your body with soy.

wtf explain

She could always become a games journalist.

Well fucking played.

>>>/vore/

Now both of you eat up, or you won't get dessert.

no

But then she doesn't get paid!

I remember reading that hamburgers were an invention of German immigrants in the US.

In the late 19th and early 20th century millions of Krauts went to the US. They even outnumbered Italians and Irish for a while but they integrated so smoothly that there is no St Patrick's day for German descendants.

Annoying, I only have 4G connection. And not unlimited data.

I'll watch the true ending of Nier A on YT then. I don't like multiplayer gaming. Or making a Square account.

She does look delicious.

Do you even SPQR?

German culture in the US was suppressed during WW2.

can someone take a picture of this post please.. it for research

Dumb brainless pleb, i bet because of that (literal) skinnyfat vegan cuck you thought that avocado is the fruit of libshits. When in actuality its the food of the beaners.
and please, avocado is not sweet
One thing i'll agree with you is that who the fuck puts fruits on meats? i mean fucking why?

lame

Mayonaise is the best condiment in the world after salt and sugar (in that order)
Prove me wrong

i miss Wendys

Sweet and salty/savory works together. A pizza without pineapple just doesn't taste as good to me.

Do you happen to be Russian?

Dubs don't lie.

Guess not going full 1488 makes you a jewboy or kosher, like the lefties not totally wrong, but smells like a trick being played

No. People who like Overcucks won't play another game that tries to copy the formula.

Is that Natalie Mars?

Yep.

Every WoW clone was a commercial flop.

These games build a community that invest time and money into it. They don't just drop Overwatch and move to something else. There's a reason why Counterstrike servers are still up.

infidel

I think you haven't got your yuropoor stereotypes nailed yet Burgerman

Wot?
i thought vorefags prefer being swallowed up but intact instead of cut-up first before being eaten by somebody else

By that sentence alone, then she'll probably be a great wife.

It's the Japs that use mayo in every-fucking-thing ever.

I'm gonna go ahead and cap this. You know, there's enough good stuff happening presently I kinda need a pinch on the cheek to remind me I ain't dreaming.

I got you fam.

OH BOY IT'S GETTING WORSE. This is from the EA UFC 3 beta
archive.fo/pCLad

Summary
The game takes a massive step back in gameplay and AI. Gameplay is much worse and all the focus was on adding microtransactions.

Also, keep in mind this game was in development before the Battlefront 2 shit happened.

Didnt EA release a previous years nba2k game as the current years one a console? I think it might of been the wiiu port

I don't have a good despoiler like I used to have back on cuckchink.

It's like commies never produce anything at all.

I think that was the futblol one, they just changed some jerseys.

Alternatively.

Nice.

You're looking at this wrong, you need to see this from the perspective of a 50+ year old plus businessman who's never played a video game in his life and just wants to earn money, play golf and watch TV with a family that never talks to each other. If you were to be that old fuck and go to the top played games in steam this is what you'll see:

So naturally you'd think "Oh wow, customers are far more interested in "online multiplayer" games than "singleplayer". If we had that much players playing a game and paying microtransactions we'd make so much money"

Who's the bear at the top?

Do you have any other bits of culinary wisdom to share with lowly shepherds?

Never mind that the only multiplayer game people gave a shit about this year was PUBG, meanwhile there was a new great single player game released every month this year

Nice proof you have there cuck

Got anything for someone who can't eat chicken?

You can drink stallion milk instead.

UUUU?
Nutmeg can really amplify savory dishes, so throw a dash or two in next time you cook. But, avoid using it with red/meat sauce, as it will only muddle the tomato and rosemary.
Try baking your own bread. It is very easy, and kneading is a good way tp wprk out any sperg rage you got from shitposts on a thai pearl diving forum. At work, npt enough time to write another recipe

What are you, a gay?

The proteins chicken meat includes don't agree with me, I'm not the healthiest man in general. Beef and fish is different enough not to throw my stomach into a hurricane of shit and vomit.

We need people like you here, user.

Were you raised by a pair of tofu eating soyboys? Beef is exponentially worse for you than chicken, same goes for fish. The fatty acids eat up your local flora and fuck your GI tract up fierce.
Inb4

That they do, the doctor said the same for me. All four of them just told me not to eat chicken. I've only eaten tofu six times in my life, never liked it. It's a mystery, I tell you. I even went to the point of visiting a local chicken farm to get me as fresh and clean chicken as possible, had a chef friend of mine make a nice meal out of it, and in the end all I got was pain.
It doesn't help my intolerance to lactose got worse after summer for no reason other than age. Diabetes doesn't help the matter either.

Jesus. Do you have AIDS too?

No, but I do have a resistance deficiency due to naturally low white cell count. I tend to white out from just standing up from sitting position from low heart beat rate and blood pressure, which drugs haven't managed to raise without fucking something else up.

How many different shitskin types are you mixed with? Is there a family history of betus and heart disease?
Both sides of my family are riddled with betus and heart disease. Yet, ive never contracted type II, nor heart disease.
Life must be suffering. I hope you dont sire any children, and further sully the gene pool. Ask your PCP about a vasectomy next time you go for a check up

It would seem that I'm a freak genetic mutation in the family, outside the Alzheimer's and few diabetes cases here and there. I checked the family tree just for you, and it seems my great-uncle died of a heart attack. I don't intend to get kids, even when my better half insisting otherwise. We've been talking about adoption for some time now.

Got a source for that? All meat in general does that and chicken is one of the highest PUFA meats you can eat, shit's unhealthy.

Vore is split up into two broad genres, Soft and Hard. Soft Vore is as you described: someone getting swallowed whole. Hard Vore covers everything about people being eaten that doesn't subscribe to the very narrow method snakes use: everything from cutting and cooking (as cuts or whole/live) to ripping with teeth and chewing. The latter obviously contains some gore themes, but it generally takes a backseat to the prey/predator relationship in focus. Then there's sub-topic distinctions on questions universal to the two, such as how realistically you like the digestive process applied to the prey.

There are more esoteric approaches too, particularly soul vore, which focuses on the consumption of the self rather or in addition to the body. Mostly succubus art in that one. Then there's full-tourfags, which nobody likes, where they carry it on to its logical conclusion and end as scat. Blegh. Another extremely divisive subgenre preference is size of prey relative to predator. Some people want massively disproportionate sizes, while others prefer to break physics and somehow swallow someone as big as themselves. Some also have strong feelings on whether they want their predator to be morally/ethically cognizant of what it's doing, or a mere animal sating an instinctual need.

The trick to vore is that it's actually a billion sub-fetishes that fractionate endlessly downwards until you can pick out the single individual physical or emotional sensations the viewer is actually getting off on. It's only when you take them as a whole that it becomes the overarching meta-fetish we call vore.

Or, you and your better half could do something constructive together. Open a restaurant, start a business, travel the world. I understand your woman's maternal desire, sure. But if she wants to breed so badly, maybe you should let her go, so she can mate. If she doednt do it with you, she will find a suitable mate to breed with.

You're misunderstanding. I don't want to pass these genes onward, but I too would like to have kids. Maybe when genetic manipulation becomes a common thing

I have very similar problems. I come back to the same point no matter which way I deviate in a given moment: Your ancestors lived with their fucked up genes for millennia. How hard do you think you're cockblocking the success of your genetic line by giving up on passing it on mere decades before the ability to simply fix it? Moreover, don't decide your kids' lives aren't worth living for them.

You're the real faggot here.

Gene therapy/editing would improve your chances, for sure. Just dont even think about augs or prosthetics, that shit is bad news

I dont know what shit your ancestors hailed from, but the only places that were miscegenation hotbeds in the old days are babylonia, jerusalem, and the arabian peninsula. If he is of celt, aryan, or nord descent, his bloodline should have been relatively intact until 4th or 5th century, maybe even later.

Miscegenation isn't the only source of genetic fuckups, user.

Youre right. There's inbreeding, irregular/asymptomatic genetic mutation, radiation induced genetic breakdown/mutation, or even some diseases. I dont know that anons full family tree, so i cant tell you what is ailing him specifically. But, in general throughout history, the causes of genetic disorders or mutations was from miscegenation or inbreeding. Inbreeding being more popular in some cultures.