Final Fantasy XV team very pleased to reveal, after a year of patching that you can swap characters

Final Fantasy XV team very pleased to reveal, after a year of patching that you can swap characters

This is starting to feel like satire at this point. I wish i could even be mad at this point y'know?

I don't have the strength to be mad anymore. I just shake my head with incredulity at such a colossal waste of resources and development time.

Does anyone give a fuck about FFXV at this point? is anyone on Holla Forums still positive or has everyone with a sane mind been completely soured to what at its best was a mediocre entry in the series?

GOD DAMN IT, I JUST WANT TO FIGHT TITAN IN THE GRAND CANYON
Why can't fun ideas exist?

I think what activates my almonds is the overaching bullshit. This game isn't the worst SE game. Its not the best. Its pretty mediocrity. Thats it.
BUT square enix is trying obnoxiously hard to push it as another FFVII style cross media exercise and there isn't the audience for it and theres not enough in game to support it. It was a FFXIII spin off set in one city, they expanded on that but not enough for a huge shared universe cross media campaign.

But here we are a fucking solid year of our lives later and they STILL pump money in thinking "j-just one more mobage or licensed versache dress and this will catch that lightning in a bottle again!" and its fucking pissing money away for fucking. nothing.

Its a waste. Thats the best term for FFXV as a whole. Its a fucking waste in every sense of the term.

I bought it during the recent sale when the game + the season pass was cheaper than the season pass by itself (when not on sale).
As far as the game goes, it's OK.
It's OK. It's not great, it's not the worst thing ever, it's just average.
The open world shit is ridiculous as there are invisible walls everywhere to stop you climbing over some rocks, forcing you to go through corridors. The quests are all MMO shit. The main story seems pretty gay. I got to Altissia and I guess it's about half over.
The combat is fucking weird though. Half the time the parry prompts come up and I hold the square button and nothing fucking happens, I just get shit on. Half the time when I hold square I get hit anyway. My friends never bother to get me up when I'm down so I just use potions (they will pick each other up though). Whether or not those link strikes happen seems pure RNG. Summons are random too, I guess?
I mean, is this action combat or is it RNG combat? I'm fumbling my way through, but it all seems so…eh.
The monhun-lite multiplayer would be a decent standalone thing if the load times weren't so shit.

Who cares? All the character are shitty.

Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel about AAA video games and the modern industry in general.
I certainly don't. I also most likely won't give a fuck about FFVII remake, either. I'm still maintaining my right to reserve my judgement, but it's likely that the remake will be botched beyond belief, and will only make people angry with how much shit it manages to retcon or destroy.

last nail to the coffin was lightning shit, the series is dead

No, and I actually like it. I don't understand their idea behind trying to keep people interested in a single player jrpg for more than a year, I can't imagine even diehard fans will buy a second season pass, even if the dlc episodes were good gladio was mediocre at best, I got about 30 minutes into prompto, haven't even touched mp, and now ignis isn't even coming out this year?

None of it can be making them money, which is a shame because if they'd just fleshed out the actual game a little more maybe I wouldn't be in the minority for liking it.

Theres still some hope but it needs to be a game not a brand. Theres talk of Yoko Taro directing/writing FF16 and at least we know that could have interesting themes. But if they try and pull a 7 media blitz AGAIN its the same shit, different mainline number.

meanwhile the genuinely excellent Final Fantasy Trading Card Games gets NO marketing at all and its on its 4th set release already and most dont know it exists.

Though funnily enough there is not one FFXV card in a now 600 strong set of cards using characters from everything from crystal chronicles to world of final fantasy.

Better than Tesuya "Muh lighting" Nomura.

Was Final Fantasy ever good? If so what are the mandatory games worth playing?

1 for background of the series
5 for the class system
7 for the post game and breaking the game with materia
8 if you want pic related
9 if you liked 1 but wish the gameplay was a lot tighter and robust
10-2 if you really liked the combat of 5 and don't care that the direction of that game starts like a charlie's angels meets 90s anime
12 if you want a strong story and amazing ascetics, avoid if you hate MMO style combat
FFTactics if you like SRPG games

Though if you wanted to start with a single one I would suggest FF5, the GBA version.

4 through 9 are must plays with varying degrees of quality. After that it gets rocky but the enjoyable ones are 10,10-2 and 12, crystal chronicles, world of final fantasy, crisis core but good look playing that any way outside emulation. And of course FF Tactics is basically disgeae with all the lolrandumb shit taken out.

Its a series with a lot of good games, but the brands lead to a lot of shitty tie ins.

6 had a pretty decent story. I'd probably recommend 5 over it, though. Job system is comfy as fuck.

FFT is great, worth a play.

FF6's mechanics are basically a weaker prototype for FF8 - and 8 is fantastic mechanically if you know what you're doing

Remind me, was pic related actually on your side, or were you just a useful idiot for him to achieve his technically virtuous ambitions?

I would say 5 is superior if we compare the entire package. 6 felt real fucking disjointed and the class system beats the fuck out of a proto-maeria system. The only thing 6 has going for it was a slicker presentation and a more memorable cast. Gameplay wise 5 is tons of fun compared to 6, not to mention the GBA version has a good amount of post game content to play with the class system.

V is the comfiest. Its early 90's JRPG in concentrated form.

Can't wait to see what kind of marketing stunts SE will pull with the FFVII remake. I don't even mention the game because we all know it's going to be a trainwreck and the story a clusterfuck cobbled together with all the cringy fanfiction spin-offs that have come out these past 20 years.

Fuck, meant to post then when I mentioned 8 and pic related.

Funnily enough thats the subject of the latest raid in Final Fantasy XIV.

Do I get to play a noble space Nazi trying going on a doomed quest to save his people from the yoke of the Federation kikes?

Genius game design.

see

I love 8 a lot, it was my first 3D videogame so thats gonna be nostalgic but looking back i adore the characters, world and especially music but the game is like 3 conflicting core systems where every one hurts the other. I dont think its ever getting remade just like i think the 7 remake is never going to release.

Shittiest FF game until XIII came along. Protagonist is a veritable faggot, the lead heroine is used goods on rebound, you can't even fuck the far superior teacher and the story did damage to my brain with how stupid it is.

Yeah, I know you have shit taste.

This is what happens when your father doesn't beat you enough.

Don't forget about how the spellbook actually has a limit so that you can't even get every spell in the game.

I'd say it's more similar to 8's Junction system. Look at how the espers increase your stats on level up. It's a fundamentally broken system, because you get the best ones late game, when your party is in their level 40's, at which point most growth has already stopped. The ideal play is to keep your team low level, slap Ultima on them, then grow them 30 levels to cap their stats. It's tedious.

FF8 changes the espers into GFs and makes it more about "them". You mix and match to get the combination you want, and they grow over the course of the game (providing abilities like +40% STR, and additional slots to augment your character with magic). The card system and item refinery is what really broke it.

Why would Titan be in a retelling of FF1?

I'll probably buy it on PC because I want to fuck the main characters and gameplay doesn't look bad

Beyond the memes there are some good character moments in 8 that go beyond jrpg cliches. Like Irving plays the Gambit style big dick ladies man but when it comes down to actually being the sniper in a political assassination he cannot bring himself to do it. Not because of typical jrpg right or wrong grand standing but because for all his bravado hes never straight up blown another human being away with a gun and when its time to nut up or shut up he cannot do it.

geddouda hear /cuteboys/!

That's not why he can't do it.

same
Also I'm not really a fan of turn based RPGs, so I'd want to try a real time Final Fantasy.

Only if you played the card game so much you had a deck that would make the queen of cards wet with jealousy. I will agree that 6's system is more like the GF system of 8 but those both pale in comparison to the FF5 job system. Hell, I would say FFX-2 is worth a playthough since they just refined the job system of 5 with a layer of cute girls dressing up mid battle on top of it. I just think 5 gives you more options to make a party that is tons more customization options than 6 while still retaining the FF feel.

>Shittiest FF game until XIII came along
Reading is hard when you're underage, not white and likely repeating a grade for the third time.

Okay.

That's the part I gave up on the game. How is that not a jRPG cliche? A ladyboy chickens out of doing what needs to be done because of daddy/mommy issues. You can't get any more cliche than that.

Also, let's not forget how they send a sniper that has never killed anyone to kill an important head of state and no one questions the wisdom of this decision.

Yeah, we get the big "reveal" later, and frankly, letting him be a cowardly cuck would have been better than telling the audience he can't shoot the witch because she's his adoptive mother from the orphanage he and everyone else in the party went to but can't remember. Oh, and summons make you lose your memory and the monsters come from the monster planet or whatever.

Fuck the FF writing team.

Squall's "whatever" was the Americanized version. Apparently he's less emo and more apologetic in Japanese. It's more of a "g-gomen…" thing.

AS FOR THE STORY
>Ultimecia is a sorceress from the future that will also be persecuted, so she tries to achieve time compression so she can rule over time itself and therefore not be killed but by doing so actually shunts the party to her which kill her
It's been a while since I played it, but it all makes perfect sense

This is all built up in the lore. You can literally revisit the console in the starting room for more LORE, as well as shit buried in the help menu. It's all there. The Lunar Cry is explained, GFs causing amnesia is, too.

Thats another thing. How much of FFXV on reflection is fucked over BECAUSE FUCKING CELLPHONES EXIST.

Early videos gave the impression the story was like FF1 but a bit more fleshed out. Having the elemental fiends added would not be that much of a stretch. Seeing Titan slowly come together in the middle of an Arizona looking desert really fueled the imagination.

and now people are acting the same about megaten V.

Haha, oh wow! Did you even play the game or are you shitting on it for internet cred? The game is not great but you sure are having a hell of a time explaining why it's bad.

My point is that Titan isn't in FF1. There's no reason to believe a retelling of that game would have him in it.

I want whatever the fuck you're smoking.

Doesn't make it any less retarded.

Because they use the summons? I wrote that in the post you're quoting. Is reading proving to be a challenge for you?

A retelling nowadays would most definitely include shit that wasn't in it originally. You should know how this works by now.

Retelling was the wrong word, remake would be a better word. Besides, FF9 is connected to FF1 so it would not be that huge of a stretch.

Not as much as the story of FF8 is to you. :^)

This
2 for fantasy star wars.
3 for first game story with earliest job system game.
4 for going into several different worlds.
6 for magitek, steampunk and postapocalyptic.
FF Type-0 for edge, war story and challenging game.
Ending is painful though. I heard it rumour that was supposed to be FF13.
FFT for good SRPG.

Think I'm going to play 1,2,5,6 and tactics. Should I go for the psp remake of tactics? Also, should I play it before or after Tactics Ogre and should I go for the remake of that as well?

What kind of asshole puts a decent FF story behind a fucking MMO?

TO is a whole other beast. I've only ever played Let Us Cling Together on the PS1. Been meaning to play the remake, as well as actually beating the fucker, and doing all the paths. It felt really slow and like you had to grind between every fucking fight to meet the new enemy levels. Good story and feeling to it though.

If you're going into it blind, the "choice" you make at the end of Chapter 1 is pretty interesting.

The kind of genius that avoided getting the story butchered by the resident SE fags by putting it into a game where no one in charge cares about the story.

The same shithead who probably though it would be a good idea to make the next MMO not a continuation of their first one but a less inspired knockoff instead.

I like FF15. It's a decent game. I had FUN

How do you FF fags live with yourselves? Your series went from good old fantasy, to emo shit, to autistically emo shit, to dress up games, to fag boy bands.

you'd best step up your game

That's a real toss up. On one hand they fix a lot of the problems of the original game and give you a decent post game but translators fucked it and gave everyone a ye olde englishe accent when the original didn't have that. Personally I would go with the original but there are patches for the psp that might fix some shit.

Let me ask you a question. How do you video game faggots live with yourselves? Your hobby went from quaver munchers, to dlc shit, to autistically sjw shit? :^)

I liked Final Fantasy once, but i played Suikoden and Breath of Fire and now i see how shit the franchise really is.

Did they patch out the faggotry?

only rerelease i've played was the 4/5 on PS1 which are great and war of the lions.

i saw a friends ios version of 6 and fuuuuccck

If you never played the games I can see you enjoying them but renting those games really fucking upset me. That game was the first time realizing that cd tech might not be the best medium for every game.

Early game to end of chapter 3 former.
After that just latter.
He got punished for this in the end.
This is shown at epilogue.

No.

After the PAL resident evil outbreak i have developed amazing patience for loading and 4/5 on PS1 -the PAL version at least is nothing compared to other shit like pokemon pearl.

Why?

We switched to a better series.

I don't think so. Most FF fags don't like the light hearted nature of DQ. I'm glad you switched though.

>implying world of final fantasy didn't sell so well people are pissed as fuck because SE is making the sequel mobileshit smartphone garbage.

Is there a proper chart for getting into DQ? Seems like there's a lot of different releases on different platforms, alternative translations and whatnot.

Vid unrelated. dq is trash, especially the super-ugly character design is puke-inducing.

Start at the start. Play the fan translated Super Famicom releases of DQ 1,2 and 3. SFC DQ3 is one of my favourite JRPGs to this day.

I started with the 1-3 GBC releases, maybe theres better ports but i loved going 'oh shit' when right after another the collections let you see the same world in different games as time progressed.

also dragon warrior monsters is fucking great dont let anyone tell you different.

Easiest DQ to get into is 5.
You can get the PS2 version with a translation.
But in reality I'd say you should start with 1, 2 and 3 because they're more or less a trilogy. You can get 1 and 2 for the SNES or the game boy color, personally I played the GB version and it was pretty great. Then play 3 for the SNES.
After that you can decide what you want to play. Despite looking and playing the same, they all have fundamental differences in story telling. 4 is chapter based with different characters, 5 follows a guy's entire life, 6 is about dream mindfuckery, 7 is about rebuilding the world, and so on.

That makes him seem like a bitch.

That's the story. Life and circumstances teach him to stop being a bitch. Irvine was demoted to the party's bitch after he confessed he never killed anyone AFTER they tried to assassinate the sorceresses.

Someone should mention that all DQ games past 5 have shit localization done by the usual memeing cocksuckers that saw fit to give everyone in the games illegible accents despite there being almost no voice acting. And we know it's shit localization because you can find the unedited translation in the Japanese version of IV without any of the shit accents.

DQ7 for the PSX isn't cancer translation. It was only DQ8 PS2 and onward that was cucked up.

He might be thinking of the DS remakes.

i remember a ds one pushing online was particularly cancerous.

Didn't one of the localizations outright remove the ability to talk with your party members? I remember something like this.

DQIV DS, they didnt bother to translate any of the party conversation so the game was missing half its script.

Yup! That was the DS remake. DQ sort of fell off my radar since then.

The scripts are in the Japanese version, in English, already translated. The lazy leftist fucks just didn't bother, likely too lazy to shit them up with their accent bullshit.

There is a fan patch for DQIV DS, it doesn't add back in the party conversations unfortunately but it does de-cancer the basic script.

Man, I dunno why you fags even cared about this. The protagonists all look like they prefer sucking each other's dicks.

Road trip and just chilling with your bros is cozy as fuck despite this game being ass.

Would you want to go on a road trip with a bunch of models/boyband singers?

Like peace, Idol troupe was never an option.

No, because I'm not a teenage girl.

The target demographic for FFXV is only slightly older than the target demographic for My Little Pony.

i liked it

Fucking radical.

He was the villain history remembers as a hero. Why do you think Ramza's story is being narrated by a heretic?

Didn't Dragon Quest turn into MMO garbage?

Tactics when?

We're getting another one so it must have done something right.

That was just one game. Didn't even make it to the West.

13, t0, and 15 were the fnc trilogy that they planned/announced 12 years ago. t0 and 15 had superficial aspects changed to adapt their storiies to something new, but there's an autist for everything and pic related will give you the lore

user the plot is a clusterfuck for reasons that aren't even that good. I don't blame anyone for not knowing what the hell is going on beyond muh ebil empire and demons.

Neat to see new elements. Hopefully though theres more 'build multiple towns on a map' stuff. The appeal is rebuilding a jrpg world but one tiny square per world just wasn't enough.

just play on a private server with increased xp rate you gay nigger faggot

Nomura didn't make 13 dude, you're thinking of Toriyama.

So what exactly is wrong with FFX?
Also DQ is and always has been a superior JRPG series, especially now

That floor is so beautiful I went blind.

DQ 9 was underrated. Remaster for the Switch when?

it's not worth the extra mediocre dungeon and poorly balanced bonus jobs, just play the SNES version with fantranslation

FF8 is a shit game, but to be at least fair, most of the shitty characterization and plot is the dogshit localization. For example, every single time Squall says "Whatever." in English, he was saying something completely different in the original script. It's basically the oldschool equivalent of Treehouse's "…"

You know aside from this game having the worst case of Casey at the Bat syndrome I've ever seen in a video game there is one thing that just bothers me more than anything.

What the hell is this combat system supposed to be, it's like they took something decent like Kingdom Hearts and instead of speeding that shit up and adding weapon swapping ala DMC they just make it slow as ass and horribly imprecise with the whole hold this button to enter dodge mode and this other button to enter attack mode. It feels like his has knock on effects throughout the entire game where I can't enter commands that I want with any sort of precision.

Of course this is all from playing the Judgement Demo so maybe the main game is better, shame about how many missteps the main story supposedly has.

They just remade fucking Hydlide

That was worst clusterfuck of story ever in video games history.
These people who made this should be fired for that shit.

Why not make a fightan with just one character with different frame datas then?

FFX is just easy mode. Minimap in the corner showing exactly where to go, ability to swap out characters at any time and almost every none boss monster has some rock-paper-scissors style weakness that lets one character you can swap in at any time one shot them.

Spira is a really cool world and the thai/south pacific art influence was a breath of fresh air but its so easy it feels like the entry level final fantasy game.

no, it doesn't

Did anyone ever, even on release?

It did sell more than FF7, m80.

I actually liked the game they had. It sounds like they are fucking it up in some desperate search for improvement.

Just let it go.

Source?

What? Is he absolutely retarded? First off, his brand of cheekiness is not what anyone expects of FF, and Automata proved that him going ambitious fucks it all up. But more importantly, why on earth would he wish to be involved on final fantasy where he is 100% guaranteed to be browbeaten by corporate expectations and other figureheads taking precedence over him? If he does FF16 he is ruined forever.

FF8 is my favorite FF. Come at me bro.

excited for wrestle kingdom bro?

How can you not be? That card is stacked this year.

Literally every match sounds exciting, Even jay white vs Tanahashi, which i wasn't too hyped for until I realized white is the only non faction affiliated heel in NJPW right now which is kind of a cool story. Who do you think suzuki is gonna face for the never title? I'm guessing goto

ha, i thought i was the only one who liked ff8. i tried to play 7 on pc on that terrible squeenix port, so 8 was the first one I finished.
i can't objectively defend it, though. i just like how goofy it is.

100% Goto, and I expect him to win, partially to keep him out of the New Japan Cup. That man wrecks that tournament every time he's in it, so they just have to keep him away from it.

It he loses at Wrestle Kingdom, I expect him to win the Cup.

The series hasn't put out a good game in almost a decade and a half. It's already ruined forever.

Seen and saved a few screencaps about it, though I can't quite say how accurate they are. I'll admit Dragon Quest is a series I need to get more into myself.

How hard would it be for them to rip the party chat script from the English mobile version, chemo that, add it to the cancer-free fan script, and make the patch work with the Japanese DS version?

He's an anti-hero at worst. Delita did nothing wrong. People are just mad because he hurt their precious fee-fees.

I secretly thought the same thing tbh

Can you swap them for completely different characters?

I think the only thing I really enjoyed about FFXV was the fact it wasn't another game featuring Lightning

They got their powers from the Great Hyne who was some sort of creator god of the FF8 world.

Did they get koreans to code? How the fuck do you suddenly run into problems with switching characters?

It's specifically inspired by Okinawa according to the devs you ignorant fuck.

1's fun and kind of fascinating in its simplicity compared to later games, 3 is basically 1 again but more fleshed-out and challenging.

4 has a fun variety of locations and dungeons, but progression gets fucked-up several times throughout the game due to the constant shifting of the party roster.

5 has great combat and class system.

6 has a pretty good story.

7 has good sidequests and minigames.

8 is underrated, but it may take time to grow on you.

9 is a really good all-around entry, and has the best art direction and atmosphere imo. I always recommend starting with this one.

10 has great combat and bosses, though it has a more-linear structure, and the post-game content can be bullshit-frustrating.

10-2 also has great combat and brings back the class system, but the story is cheesy as fuck.

12 is also great, criminally-underrated, highly-recommended if you like games like Xenoblade and classic WRPG's.

15 is okay, has a neat world and some neat ideas but the story is flawed and unengaging for the most part, and the combat is probably the worst in the series honestly.

Tactics is also excellent, and one of the best games in its genre, I'd start with this instead if you prefer SRPG's like Fire Emblem, Shining Force, Ogre Battle, etc.

Crisis Core is worth checking-out if you really liked 7, but avoid the other 7 spinoffs because they're dumb.

Type-0 is kinda interesting with its grimdark tone and violence, though the combat and story are nothing to write home about.

The ones I haven't mentioned aren't really worth talking about, the MMO's are good I guess, if you're into that sort of thing and don't mind plunking down tons of time and cash every month.

6 is the only one I would consider mandatory, but 5-9 were good. 10 was when the poz really began to hit hard and it never got better.

2 is A for effort but D in execution.
3 invented Onion Knights, Geomancers and Summoners.
Chrystal Chronicles is comfy and fells almost like a Mana game and has very similar art style to 9.

6 is shit till you clear the magitek research facility, if not shit till the world of ruin.

Really would like to see a game that combined the world of ruin with FF1's just throwing the player into the world with a created party, then add FF5/FFT job system.

Nomura made the character designs and was hype as fuck to make the game. Then Toriyama brownnosed the higher ups into letting him make it once he saw Lightning Which is ironically what Nomura did to Hironobu and the rest is history. Hell you can still tell Vanille was supposed to be the Tidus of the game (Asking what's this what's that and saying Listen to my story)

Reminder that this game was gutted twice and threw out piecemeal. content. Square Enix has no shame in pushing out mediocre unfinished stories that turn into MMO Grinds and will most likely do the same with FFVII remake.

it always bothered me that Magitek vehicles were a one or 2 times thing. i wanted it to be a permanent gimmick like Metal-Max vehicles

haven't you heard that FF7 remake is an episodic game using the unreal engine 4?
So it's a really a Hebrew move by Square-enix

I know it will be episodic content. I still believe they will take out huge story points in spite of it being episodic and patch it back in with DLC or all around forget it

1-3 are shitty games, Dragon Quest was the superior franchise by far during that era.
4-7 and Tactics are the only good games in the franchise. 8 is a trainwreck that some autists defend for some reason, it's the Chrono Cross of FF games. 9 has retarded character designs but it's beloved. 10 is pure cringe, 12 is literally holding a stick towards in one direction to win. 13 and beyond are pure cancer.

Like FFXIII did? :^)

That was a trailer and some fake gameplay. Its never going to happen.

[CITATION NEEDED]
Taro doesn't make good games, he makes good stories. Automata was the best his gameplay has every been, and that was mediocre in the gameplay department despite P*. I'd honestly welcome it though. With XIII being complete garbage, XIV being another MMO that started out terrible, and XV being horribly mediocre and boring with bland MMO quests, they have no where to go but up. Taro can't do action games right, but maybe a straight JRPG or something with heavy JRPG elements would allow his game to not be too shitty to play. If anything it would be interesting, and knowing Taro, he'd find ways to subtly sneak his crazy interesting shit in despite higher ups trying to rain on his parade.

His exact response was "if they pay me i will do it". What an honest soul.

I would like to see that cite too. All I remember is a Square Enix exec speaking for taro saying that he would make an FF game

I tried emulating X-2. I never actually played it though, because I closed the emulator during the opening cutscene. It was pure cancer.

he mentioned it on his twitter inbetween his current works to make a concentration camp in animal crossing pocket camp.

In what context? He's said before he will literally do anything for money. Even direct porn.

Why would you play it any other way? The models have so much detail put into them that is lost playing on the PSP and PPSSPP emulates just fine.

Rustle gud shit m8. At least I think that's Rustle.

That's how he answers any question though. If a fan or anyone else asks "Will you do X?", his answer is always "If they pay me."

I really think 10 did not need any sort of minimap. It's not like the areas are overly complex or anything. I know there are difficulty mods, but whether they make shit grindier or actually improve gameplay I can't tell. Are there any romhacks that alter the combat mechanics? Maybe one that make switching out reserve party member cost a turn?

Source?

Psst

SE's share price just hit a record high

Shhhhhhhhhhhh

Should I got for the remake of IV or the original?

If you're talking about the 3D one, don't. They added atrocious voice acting for no reason and the new art doesn't sti well with the original tone of the story.

Gotcha, what about IV: the Complete Collection on the psp?

As long as it's not the 3D one, get whatever the newest one is that you can.

Will do, I'm guessing the 3D remake of 3 is meh as well

It's tone is different. I enjoyed playing the 3D version of that on the DS just fine, and there's no cringey voice acting. It's really cute, which makes sense seeing as how you play as four children in that one. I never finished it because at the end of the game, I got my airship to somewhere it shouldn't be near the final dungeon without realizing it, saved, and could not get out.

Cool, thanks for all the help. Guess I'll do 3 on the DS, 4 on the psp, and 5&6 on GBA.

Source?

Rustle always draws the best hardwood floors.

I don't think I'll ever understand this image. Is she just amazed by the pizza?

capped so that I can laugh at you in 6 or 7 months when the first episode drops

damn, site-based screencaps are fucking terrible

Last I checked, using 8ch's screencap function gave you a blank image. It took fucking forever for scripting simian to get rid of that retarded function that made prtscr automatically cap a whole thread, slow down your browser, and give you a blank image anyways. When I asked him a couple months ago to finally fix that shit, he said he thought he already did, and he said he thought there was a function in options to turn it off. Neither of which were true at the time.

No it's not, FFIX is just a homage to the pre-VII games and re-uses names of things for homage's sake.