Why is nintendo the only console maker investing in first party games? Not console war shitposting...

Why is nintendo the only console maker investing in first party games? Not console war shitposting. I’m generally shocked that Sony first party games disappeared compared to PS3.

Why are you starting a thread with a third party game them?

Anyways, it's because Nintendo doesn't necessarily blow their load on every release and system, and don't need to sell a million+ units within the week. On top of that, they're built a following with their franchises in their 30 years in the market. Almost everybody (Even, nongamers) recognizes them. Meanwhile, Microsoft and Sony lack such recognition with their titles (Outisde of possibly Halo, which was more on Bungie than Microsoft).

Is this just an excuse for you to post the SMT5 English reveal without looking like a shill?

u wot

Nintenfarthuffers everyone

Nintendo has to make first party because third party hates them.

Not first party but I'll answer your question.
Nintendo is a company that only makes consoles and video games for those consoles. Sony and Microsoft aren't video game companies primarily. Sony is an electronics company and MS is a software company.

I think OP wanted to say Console Exclusive games and not First Party.

Then if OP wanted to say it then he should be less of a sperg and say it. Now let's wait until OP tells us the one where Eternal Darkness is a 1st party game.

You buy the hardware to get the software. Nintendo and Sega understood that. Sony and Microsoft got more into fighting over third party temporary exclusives while not paying enough attention and care to their own devs. I get the sentiment that you never know where the next big game will come from, so get as many games as possible on your system, but it shouldn't be at the cost of neglecting your own people.

But Sony is literally surviving off their exclusives right now

But I thought Sony is dead according to some. :^)
Real patricians have a PC, a console for the console exclusives, and a nintendo whatever. Nintendo's real power is being a good +1 to another system.

Sony is almost dead user. Every one of their branches besides vidya is flailing and the playstation is taking up Microshit's market because they have failed so utterly hard that its frankly unbelievable, but they won't survive without some innovation. They failed handhelds and if they are going to be retarded enough to put up a PS5 and think everything will be okay, they'll end up committing financial suicide a little past the end of 2020, maybe 2021.

It's already dead.

You sound like the retards that say Nintendo will die or that the vidya crash will happen any day now.

Nintendo has actually been like this since the very beginning. Nintendo fans just don't care if they support censorship or not. In fact most of them are perfectly alright with censorship, and even prefer it.

I want to fuck mahoro

Who the fuck do think funded Killzone, Ryse, Killer Instinct, Quantum Break and whatever Naughty Dog shits out?
Are you fucking stupid?

What a baseless thread

Do you think Nintendo would've survived if they had another Wii U? I'm giving Sony a chance by saying that yes, if they actually do something fucking different they will survive and thrive in the market.
Making a PS5 is not innovating at all and will only lead to a slow death, or are you delusional enough to think Sony has the same market power as they did during the PSX and PS2 era?

Except 4 and its sequel were Nintendo exclusive as well and NOT censored, even with demons, mention of messiahs, and the killing of the Jewish god. These games are not translated by Nintendo, but by Atlus' internal team. I mean, I get the hate, but if you were to compare it to anything, then compare it to P5's translation. That's decent by all standards, unless you're a goon or SJW that wants homophillic shit everywhere.

And do you think ANY vidya company has as much market power now? Take the bias out of your argument and it boils down to normalfags are paying less for vidya thanks to f2p phone games. Sony dying is about as realistic as Nintendo dying.
Konami or Capcom on the other hand…

You can blame treehouse for that.

Not to mention angel floats around pants/pantyless.

Hence, the NUnintendo.

Never like this.
Modern Nintendo gives ZERO fucks about the costumers.

nigger I just said it was possible for Nintendo to die and they lived by the skin of their teeth

But 4's sequel came out in September last year. Almost a full year after Xenoblade X. Your statement makes no fucking sense, my dude.

Their mobile game didn't perform up to expectations unless you mean the Switch as a whole as a mobile game fad.
Sony is already surviving and thriving(the PS4 sold 60 million units already).
The way Nintendo is going, they are gonna carve their own niche where people will buy the Switch for games only on the Switch like they did with the Wii. Currently the Switch is projected to do very well if the current trends continue but only time can tell for sure.

Are you delusional? NoA has been censoring games since the NES.

I would say they had a bit of breathing room. Hell, the entire year head start with the wii u and their exclusive game "prese understand" should have told you that they were not that worried. If anything Microshit lived by the skin of their teeth. For fuck's sake, they made something called the XboxX. They have clearly thrown in the towel.

Yeah, maybe my predictions need more of an adjustment, I'm probably overestimating how badly they will crash (though Microsoft is a company that is doing well in a lot more sectors outside of gayman unfortunately so they're kind of the opposite of Sony).
You're probably right, I'm overestimating how fast these companies will crash.

Microsoft as a whole might not crash but their gaming section is under risk. Maybe another flop will give the investors all the ammunition they need to axe it completely.

No fucking kidding. Put it this way. EA is in a bad spot but look how long they have lasted. Kike fueled ideas will not be going anywhere thanks to the modern braindead gamur.

Bro where the fuck have you been? Did you just not play games when you were young or have you not played any old games? Perhaps you're still young? Nintendo and censorship have come hand in hand since Nintendo has ever existed. They've always cared about what soccedr moms think more than anything else.

Treehouse dosent always do the translations for games though, and they and up fine.
But whenever they get a hold of a game and have free reign to do whatever thats when things get fucked up.

Treehouse didn't do TMS, and look what happened to that.

I wished every game was on every console, then i wouldn't have to put even more money to play the games i would want to play.

CALLING ALL SMT FAGS
Announcement trailer is in engrish now.

That game was trash ever since its conception.

Because Nintendo is more interested in long term investment AKA good games, while everyone else is cucking out with easy cashgrab AAA western garbage.

There are basically no good exclusives on the PS4. Almost every single good game on it can be played on PC. Why the fuck would you buy a PS4? Any multiplayer games can be played on PC and you dont have to pay for online.

Where is killer instinct? Shouldn’t it have a sequel on PS4 by now?

Are you retarded or just shitposting? Not sure.

*tips fedora*
*installs osu*

Isn't the reason third parties hate them because Nintendo make first party games?

It might be good if they don't make it persona lite with braindead combat that's only difficult in the beginning because of poor stat balancing.

Yeah now they're just cucking out with easy cashgrab "Nindies"
The reason you don't see those games on Nintendo is because they don't sell to nintendo owners. If they did they'd get ports like they do to basically every other system.

It's because Nintendo didn't cater to third party devs the same way Microsoft and Sony do and that's on on top of making very poor decisions like sticking with overpriced carts selling underpowered consoles that can't take ports and so on. They've been changing that in the recent decade though which is why you see more of these games. They even got SMTIV as an exclusive. A shame the game was utter shit.

Honestly, there are some PS4 exclusives that i'd like playing.
Now how about we take that comment and replace PS4 with Xbox One

Theres Gravity Rush 2 and Bloodborne.
What else is there even thats exclusive to it?

Persona 5, Last Guardian, SotC (unless it's coming out on PC too). While they are porting a lot of these to the PC, there are still some games worth a purchase.

Also is it worth it to start with gravity rush 1 THEN 2? I just picked 1 up today

On the PS3
Mediocre
Rerelease with no new content and worse art direction.
Not really no
Do you have brain damage?

Yakuza

PS3

how are you going to play 0 the remake and 6 on ps3

By importing
I'm not, but thats the only PS4 exclusive of the franchise and its quality is inferior to its predecessors.

The answer should be fucking obvious, but instead you choose to misinterpret my post.

If we go by that metric PS4 is full of exclusive shovelware.
We're talking about system sellers here, at least thats what I presumed.

That's brain damage.

How will nintoddlers ever recover?

They're losing hundreds of millions of dollars with every film they're producing. Spider-Man made back budget, excluding marketing, but Emoji Movie and Ghostbusters were meant to rake in cash and they flopped hard.

If you don't want to be misinterpreted, don't try so hard to come off as a smartass and give decent explanations, as opposed to a 5 word sentence

Games which people don't like here often are highly regarded by other people and sell decently. What I got from 's dismissal of the last guardian is that it didn't matter if it's an exclusive because it's mediocre, despite it selling decently, and it reaching the requirements of his original post, (what exclusive games does the ps4 have)

Uncharted 4, Resogun, Ratchet and Clank, Alienation, Horizon, GT Sport, Infamous: Second Son. Now kindly kill yourself.