I'm playing Bravely Default for the first time, Holla Forums...

I'm playing Bravely Default for the first time, Holla Forums. Is there anything I should know before I get too into it besides spam Brave to punch everything to death before it can move?
Why do I want to fuck these weirdly shaped girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

beforeiplay.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fairy Flies
_Airy _lies

Oh yeah, that too.
But I knew that fairy was too fuckable to be trustworthy in any capacity. Just look at it.

Been a while since I played. But I recall something like magic jobs where underpowered. Physical jobs being bretty gud. Game is pretty nice about experimenting with job combos and not gimping yourself with not focusing in one. And Eda is best girl.

Edea
I'm going to bed

Because small, seemingly underdeveloped bodies with proportionally oversized heads (chibi) are reminiscent of children's bodies.
It's no coincidence that most pedophiles claim RPGs as their favorite video game genre and why a lot of RPGs have either chibi style or animu style.

Pedophiles dominate the RPG and anime markets.
Why do you think Japan has such a creepy and rapey culture? It's so fucking bad, they literally need signs in train stations asking men not to molest young girls.
And Japan's favorite game genre by far? RPG.
Favorite medium by far? Anime.

Case closed.
Neck yourself OP.

This was a well-crafted bait. I'm curious to see how many (You)s it gets by morning

I laughed

Was I just BTFO?
I haven't jerked off to loli doujins in a month or so

At last I truly see

Are you playing in Nipponese are you playing censored shit?

I don't read gook shit, user.

I came here to give this particular post a delicious, exquisite (You).

The game fucking sucks. There is shit time travel/universe travel in the story which makes it absolutely garbage because why care about the world when there are infinite worlds and the end is we are all dead? JOKE LOL MYSTERIOUS LIGHT REVIVES US 9 out of 11 deus ex machina shit. And it is grindy as fuck. Granted, the basics of the gameplay are noice, especially the way the brave system is, but fucking hell I do not want to play anything like it again.

here you go, 0c7a2f

He's partially right though. Rape and sexual assault in GRORIOUS NIPON is higher than some third world shitholes. They have women only coaches in the metro, its gotten so bad

Groping =! Rape
Even then that is a Tokyo only thing with the rail cars.

i loved the first half of the game and hated everything after it.
the "true ending" being counter-intuitive was fucking stupid.
if they made breaking the crystals the path to the true ending instead of continuing the ruse just to pad the game, forcing you to do the same shit over and over again for several chapters, it would have been my rpg of the year during its release.

t. faceless Oji-san

That bothered me about the game and turned me off from it when I finished it. Does Bravely Second do the same thing?

Daily reminder that the slippery slope fallacy is not a fallacy and is in fact real.

sounds more like a Bluemage than anything

Kek

didn't they use the excuse that nobody liked the branching choices anyways?

bravely second is linear.
the equivalent of the "don't break crystals/lying airy" was decent enough that you'd get stuck and need a guide if you weren't paying attention
the new protagonist was more than enough to ruin the game for me tho. at least tiz was boring and inoffensive, yew was fucking annoying

I don't get this kind of features, what the fuck, are the devs expecting people to just acquire low level spell for the sake of completion? This shit is not content, it's padding
It doesn't help that it's a bitch to unlock, all of that for basically nothing

Bravely Second made the summoner class better along with other magic classes.

Whatever you say my unholy lord Lucifer.

Really? I thought that was just an SJW myth

I like RPGs and only like Ara/milfs but this is a nice new pasta.

Wrong.

How do I fix this?

>Things often portrayed in culture and hentai are representative of the real world

the nips bitched that the sad ending was sad.

日本語でおkw
知る is transitive you dumbfuck.

beforeiplay.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

UPBOATED xDDDDD EPIC COMMENT

LMAO PEDOPHILIA :DDDDDD

Agnes best pubes.

dishonorabru

Yeah, you should know that the localization was done by 8-4 and is absolute fucking dogshit. They censored costumes, removed things they didn't like, and completely rewrote almost all of the dialogue, changing entire character personalities in the process.

tl;dr I hope you know Japanese, especially since the sequel's localization is even worse