What kind of retarded shit is this?

What kind of retarded shit is this?

lmao get fucked faggot

Fairly basic shit as far as "streaming rules" go.

someone post the endings

epically troll the devs ;)

Uh no, that goes against the rules.

They're not in my rules.

WHO PAID YOU

Don't worry. you do it for no charge

those rules are retarded, so that's the point

You refused their offer?

t. fat virgin kike

NOTHING

I SAID NOTHING

Mark, there's a question I've always wanted to ask you.
What's the most common rule people are banned over?
Also, is there any other way to contact you outside of Holla Forums? I hate having to wait for days, sometimes weeks, waiting for you to show up.

This is ZUN's usual rules for his games. He wants you to earn the ending yourself.

Do you feel in charge?

Rule 8

more specfically console wars and political derail.

Twitter is @MarkTheJanny
Steam is Mark447
I'd like to get some kind of phone number without giving away my real one.

Lot of loyalty for a hotpocket.

Hey Mark in your opinion did the Holocaust actually happen?

wat

what are they gonna do, revoke your game license? I don't think this even matters

OY VEY DELET THIS

Skip a cake day and buy a cheap pre-paid. They're cheap enough that you can change numbers when we're done fucking with it needed.

How can your game rely this much on story or anything and not be some detectivating type adventure game? There's absolutely nothing worse than constant fucking yammering in the background like even Raiden IV. Niggershit is like playing some cranked up top down farce of AC.

They are absolutely dirt shit cheap at this point, I've seen them under 20 for older model phones. The real top old class thing is to just get SIM cards with a known safe phone.

I see you've gotten a wife.
Shekels can achieve anything.

You should get some other chat options that aren't (((Steam))), your pick of XMPP-compatible client would be a good start since it'd let a lot of the more paranoid FOSS anons talk to you.

GET YOUR CAKE-LACED KIKE HANDS OFF OF HER

It's too late, user.
She's been BAGEL'D

Another appropriation. Leavened bread is intrinsically white Still, ILIL.

Nothing new. Even Cuphead devs were flagging all of the soundtrack videos on jewtube until it got out of their control and they gave up.

Use jewgle voice. You can text and call in the US for free, just note that obviously everything you do through it is going to be spied on, not that actual phone plans are much different. I use it anytime I need to communicate with the unwashed masses.