Paladins coming to Nintendo Switch

Paladins coming to Nintendo Switch

>smitedatamining.com/is-paladins-coming-to-switch/

New data in an update has "Nintendo Switch configurations" for the moba leaning Overwatch clone.
Good news for people who like paladins and want it on the go of course, but for the rest of its time for our next "How is Blizzard going to try and kneecap competition this time?" once again!

Its no secret Blizzard always does something to try and kill launch day numbers on competition. A patch, a trailer, a free login or double xp campaign. Its their corporate sabotage bread and butter.
In this case Paladins is still a steadily competitor to Overwatch thats free to play but also sold a £10 founders pack to unlock everything forever. Its Overwatch for poorfags and shittier waifus basically.

BUT the Switch, even though it gets some anons in denial VERY upset about the fact is doing gangbusters and its the one hardware Blizzard has no foothold in yet and they really REALLY don't like competition beating them to the bunch.

If the Switch starts to go full 3DS and leave the PS4 and naturally the dumpster fire of the Xbone in the dust and the consumer already have a free overwatch then thats something Blizzard cannot let happen.

So whats their fuckover strategy this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EAMfq
steamcharts.com/app/444090
archive.is/dMqE1
paladins.gamepedia.com/Sun_Kissed_Cassie_voice_lines#Jokes
twitch.tv/videos/202354113##
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

paladins?

Overwatch already has shit waifus, how can they be worse?

I completely forgot about that.
Games like Lawbreakers were notable for being huge failures, while Paladins just wallowed in mediocrity.

Speaking of the switch, is it the next destination for adventure/puzzle games like ace attorney/layton/999 series? Seeing as the 3ds is on its way out where else would they go? I realize they'll do the occasional pc port, but they'll still focus on a console, right?

i guess theres a market for rock sluts.

all 3ds and vita shit is going switch and ps4.

How long till League of Legends? This makes me not want to get a switch if this is the level of quality control they have.

Man, I wonder how it feels to be the guy who models the least important part of the character. Like, did they really need another guy for modeling five rocks?

How does that work? The Switch doesn't have GSM/CDMA radios. You can "go" about 35 feet before WiFi drops.

I don't think LoL, DOTA or HotS speaking of Blizzardare the types of games that can easily be ported to consoles, without changing the game entirely.

When you said rock sluts, I was expected something a little more chiseled

I think Nintendo has stipulated ports need a local wifi version in all online multiplayer games. Even splatoon has one thats kind of shit.

Oh, and by the way OP they're doing this to try and break into the Chink market. Switch is apparently doing insanely well over there to the point it might actually end up being the biggest gaming platform.
Of course, China could always pull a fast one and make their own knockoff right before banning all Nintendo products just to fuck them over. It wouldn't be the first, second or even fifth time that has happened

In b4 paladin threads become common. Why would anyone be excited about this news? It would be like saying Oblivion is coming to the switch.

Oblivion would at least allow your Switch to double as light, if inefficient, flood light.

Nigger we used to have paladins generals when we also had overwatch generals. They both fucked off around the same time funnily enough.

I'd fuck a female golem but not a bitch who looks that ugly.

I remember that, but what happened to them, did they make their own boards?

I just want to live inawoods and start a wholesome family with her

Like I said, they died when the OW generals did, likely because they didn't have a rival group to shitpost at and no one gave a fuck anymore.

Oh gosh, nobody make any sudden movements to spook him. Does anybody have a deercracker?

Not really helping your case. Though it wouldn't surprise me considering we can chase out fallout 4 but if an equally cancerous game is discussed here then it's okay. Not saying it's paladins in particular but it's a trend I have noticed in the last year or so. Besides, did they fuck off on their own or did they get chased off?

those over the shoulder bolder holders look awful

I've never touched the game, I just like that one character design.

m8 they had their own fucking chart comparing the two, and paladins is very clearly trying to rip it off. Once we chased out OW they no longer had reason to exist.

It was tongue-in-cheek, I'm well aware assfaggots except maybe smite wouldn't really work on consoles. you get what i mean though

She looks like a massive whore. Not gonna lie, user.

They'll announce plans to port overwatch to the switch just before release. Doesn't even mean they will, announcing it will have an effect. Otherwise? Free lootbox give away.

If they're smart they'll work out an impossible to sabotage announcement that it comes out in a week so blizz can't fuck with them.

When's Undermeme?

That's why i'm shocked that there are people that think this is more than just a laughable footnote. I would even go far as to say a game like that would only tarnish the switch's lineup.

I imagine sony would try and shut that down.

There are?

I just like single braids, alright? It's a weakness of mine and signals wholesomeness to me, for some reason. Also she has a less slutty costume I think.

That would cut in on Animal Crossing's slice of the autistic furry pie, user.

This is how it starts, user. I'm not going to say too much in fear of a b& though. I am just saying that this is following a real basic pattern we have all seen already.

Paladins > Overwatch

she's had every dick in that forest of hers every part of that body I would say "of hers" but when she's clearly nothing more then a stump polisher and breeding sow for natures children you really can't say she owns it anymore

Fair enough. I personally prefer just letting it fall naturally.

aside from that she looks good, paladinfag, any lewds of her?

What’s a paladin?

Holy fuck I just noticed that, that's hilarious.

Capcom already confirmed that they're porting all main Ace Attorney games to Switch, and working on a new AA for it (and phones) as well.
archive.is/EAMfq
no AAI2 localization ever

When Game Maker can output Switch games. Notice that Undertale PS4 got announced a month after the new version of Game Maker with native PS4 export came out.

A few.

Juan but not forgotten.
F.

Remind me how Hi-rez aren't dead considering they've somehow fucked up three out of four of their games?

I said that to Spoony in one of his streams once and I must have been banned in less than 5 seconds.
Wew.

I mean there are many, many reasons to shit on the game but it is far from dead
steamcharts.com/app/444090

Chibi is so fucking cringe.

Paladins has a better competitive filter than Overwatch, that's for sure.

look at his dead eyes

They're mostly confusing it with Batleborn. Not that the comparisons aren't warranted. Paladins can only exist because OW's 40 dollar buy-in keeps enough of the Ruskies and BRs out to form a community around it.

Paladin's actually makes me fucking mad. I have no love for OW, but considering what a blatant fucking rip off the game is and how they released it at basically the same time, I feel like there should be some compyright infringement there.

About half of the characters do look like ow ripoffs, but play differently. The entire game plays different outside the basic shooting mechanics, but it's just a different brand of autism

I don't know about now, but at launch most of the characters were exactly the same as OW characters.

Torvald is the best tank

HE was a true Paladin of Love.

I know that both games have a huge knight but paladin's has a flamethrower instead of a hammer, and the ice girl that uses the ice block is a really strong frager that flies around and teleports instead of, whatever the ow girl does. Cant say they are completely original, but they did their own twist on them. Also, everything after the first open beta was nearly 100% hires donut steel

The game's pretty boring anyways and being on console should tell you even more about it, but originality is not a problem, the devs being retarded and moving towards even slower gameplay is

Wow who would have guessed?

Will there ever be a good multiplayer fps with fast movement again?

Lawbreakers is pretty fast :^)

man that's an old meme and wasn't even funny when it started jesus user

I'd be willing to bet that any good gameplay found in multiplayer FPS was just a happy accident.

Just release overwatch on switch?

Dead game coming to dead console
How fitting

Be careful of what you wish for user, the monkey paw is completely active these days.

archive.is/dMqE1

is the switch really that desperate for games?

Yes. Yes it is.

well rip nintendo

paladins.gamepedia.com/Sun_Kissed_Cassie_voice_lines#Jokes

What is the fucking point?

will it also run at a blisteringly fast framerate of 30FPS with drops?

sad

Nope. Overwatch cunts start looking like plastic boring Pixar girls after a while, only decent girl is the healslut.

i dont know whats more cringe chibi's mock funeral or the tf2 community streaming an actual funeral on twitch

To be fair pouring molten salt into your cockhole is better than Overwatch.

It's like poetry.

It is the other way around. That shit is selling and has a good attach rate so everyone is fucking trying to port/develop anything they can to the Switch.

Example: Valkyria Chronicles 4. That thing would be never announced to a Nintendo system if the numbers (current sales, predicted sales, attach rate, etc) wasn't attractive as fuck to Sega.

It's still there as VOD if you wanna watch
twitch.tv/videos/202354113##

What am I looking at here?

Average Paladins player.

not seeing the issue here.

Tencent owns paladins?

Tencent bought up Hirez. Which is why they suddenly could afford real artwork/Ingame models for Smite/Paladins. And also is why they release chinese characters all the time.

i want to FUCK evie

paladins is alright as a f2p alt to Overwatch

but you have to remember they ruin tribes

I dont see Monster Hunter World announcement for Switch, also
heh

work retail next no one got the switch more people got ps4 then switch on black friday.
also any coupons target towards eletronics in general EXCLUDE nintendo products so you still paying close to full price for nintendo shit while you can get other shit for much cheaper.

I think the important part is that the Switch is a Nintendo handheld. The last two VC games were handheld exclusive. Switch is the only handheld currently alive. Japan seems to have decided that VC is a handheld franchise now.

really bakes my ziti

Oh wow the switch now gets fucking crapcunts, how fucking grand
Why are there so many switch faggots that have popped up in the last month, has halfcuck banned thenm to make way for the neofag sonyggers

That actually happened

Cuckchan banned anyone who tried to talk about NeoFAG collapsing with the excuse that "it's not video game related", so you're not far off.

You didn't make it, Luigi.

press f to a fucking nobody who had an equivalent of running a dead end job (running a shitty server)

you?

Have fun with WaluSkie, Bearded Mario and King Bob-omb

I blame Crowbarcat for that

Paladins has some good waifus.

What about New Vegas getting ported to the Switch? That would be cool.

Also, the whole Paladins/Overmeme situation is fucking hilarious.
How will blizzard ever recover?

Oh god I just got cancer when I realized what it's going to be like

It could only get worse if it wasn't f2p.

It's hilarious how Blizzard spent so much money while riding the dead wave of WoW success from over a decade ago on a game that has been pretty much forgotten by everyone by now.

Is it the Trump curse? Because they would put under moderation if you had Pepe the frog as an icon.

Ying is cute!
CUTE!

Toxiqq was good for a while until the devs took the game way off the rails and the playerbase became total autism

I've worked retail and we've had stacks of things that were remarkably higher than other stacks we made because of simple numbers for our stock. I wouldn't be surprised if the Switch stack was twice that height at the start of the day and the PS4 stack not nearly as high. Not defending the Switch, just pointing out that there's a lot of bullshit images being spread by consolewarring retards trying to make it out to be another WiiU
Which is funny because it's reportedly on track to beat the WiiU's lifetime sales by it's first anniversary

It'd take an actual wizard to get that shit running properly.

The nintendo switch is even worse, it's another nintendo wii.

A colossal disappointment that goes out of its way to shove gimmicks into games that don't need them while also not bothering to try implementing it's main feature in games where it's actually appropriate?

hi-rez literally just went full jew this week so this announcement is the most flaccid thing.
Another year and they will probably take it out back and shoot it in the head like they did with tribes fuck em.

I redid that 3 years ago.
It looks awful.

oh no, what will we ever do without paladindus

I was expecting a Thwomp inspired character for fuck's sake!

But it is.

My main problem is that after ten fucking years they have concluded into making their overpriced smartphone compatible with steam games that were already created for a while. Nintendo is still pulling 1 step onwards 2 steps backwards bullshit.

Now they're opening a donation page for his sorry dead ass' funeral. I will miss his malware bots asking me to join his dong community.

I actually like this game. Not too shabby for a free game, and the elf chick is a qt.