Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines is a product of its time

Why is this game held in such high regards? Honestly, most people claim it's a god tier level of an RPG and I honestly have no idea why.

Also what's even the point of charisma? At Giovannis mansion you're lead to believe that "oh wow, thanks to my charisma I can get in". But if you go out to the front yard people just give you an invitation inside.

There's two approaches to every major mission in the game. Kill everything or sneak past everything, both are really boring to do and just go on for too long.

Sure, the world looks very alive especially for a game made in 2004. The voice acting is pretty good and the premise is fantastic, it still isn't enough to hold up to the ludicrous high standards that people give it.

How so? There's usually 3 ways of saying yes and if you're lucky one other option to say no

You make some valid points.
if

you

only

did

not

format

your

text

this

Those are paragraphs, user.

I've never gotten very far because I always seem to run into a game breaking bug. My last attempt I couldn't even complete the introduction because all the NPCs despawned and even reloading wouldn't restore them.

Your greentexts are false and your opinions are trash. Fuck off.

No, because my mom says paragraphs are more than one line and he didn't begin them with an indent.

How so?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA
Is this going to another one of those "shit on a classic by lying" episodes? Where are you niggers coming from? You already tried doing this with Fallout New Vegas and STALKER.

I know you picked this game to make a bait thread about because it's a popular game here, I am not going to feed you more (you)s. Fuck off, I said.

History repeats itself, only a couple of years ago it was games like HL2 they were shitting on.

And they won

Chingchongnipnongbong

New Vegas and Stalker are actually good games though

I haven't replayed this game this year. Did any noteworthy mod come out?

top wew lad

BTFO

While I agree that people complaining about spacing are petty faggots who seem to know an awful lot about Reddit I must chime in. Paragraphs are collections of sentences with the same theme or topic, all of what you wrote could be one paragraph, as it is they're unnecessarily fragmented sentences.

Malkavian playthroughs are the best. Malkav and Tremere were probably the most fun I had playing the game.

were you running the unofficial patch?

this is the definition of a bait thread

Not even bait. All people can criticise are my retarded 'paragraphs' and shallow dialogue choices point.

Stopped reading here. Try harder OP, 0/10

They might give off the illusion that they have variety but they don't. Almost all responses are the same regardless of what said. It's just four different ways of saying "continue what you're talking about". The outcome of the conversations will not change.

Especially the responses. I could only imagine the hassle you are as a malkavian for the poor vamps who have to try and use you while you mutter little insanities and accidentally fuck everything up to your benefit.

Not promoting new games at all

Railroad The Masquerade should have been the name of the game. VTMB fans eternally BTFO

Too obvious.

With the community patches, it's a solid 6/10 at best, and is worth a single playthrough. The every time someone mentions it, someone else reinstalls it meme is just virtue signalling.