4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite video game developer?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
just
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The atlus dev that makes the EO games.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Currently? CD Projeckt Red, Atlus, and I guess Platinum

Used to be Nintendo. Now I don't know anymore.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Played more Legend of Legaia today. God damn this game is comfy. Its a lot shorter than I remember though, will have it beat by friday I think.

Pic related.

Platinum, at the moment anyways.

Finally back from being out of town.

Not much of one for cult-of-dev, but I did like Nautilus' works.

Is that game on PSN?

How goes user

When did nintendo start to disappoint you?

How goes user

How was your trip?

Yes, losing control, I might not sleep in order to go and buy food, otherwise I'd sleep too much, get up at the time shops are closed, and won't be able to buy shit.
I'd say Suda, but he is hit or miss. I don't think I have one.

He distances himself from the lolies, though, didn't he?

Played some stellaris today. Had some good old fun.

dominions five is wonderful so far

ive been getting up early so i havent been able to stay awake to come here goddamn it being hot as hell doesnt help either

hey everybody. maganon here.

I got almost all moved in. still some unpacking and stuff but things are good… cat is comfy and so am I.

no diddling kids

Hey guys.
I felt like falling asleep all day at work today. The wrap I got at wendys was shit. I have tomorrow off.

2014 was the turning point, and now I don't have any interest in their games.

Bing it yourself

There no walmart where you live or something?

How goes user

My right eye hurts with sudden pain every now and then for a month already. I am feeling like Prey reboot character now.

I guess i can't play vidya anymore.

Still playing yakuza 0 and titan quest. Again. Goddamn yakuza 0 is so good. Reading more of that book. Ran a little and now im really tired right now.

Alright. Saw some family I don't get to see that much, stopped at a few game stores while out and found a few things (including that Sparks is a shitty town to try to get games in).

Yeah, he's REALLY gonna need to narrow it down.

nu u

Work hard so you sleep a lot tomorrow.

Still should've started with one.

I live in a shithole. Shit is dangerous so shops close a before the sunset so they don't risk themselves, also, I live fat from the shopping area.

I still have to finish the deus ex paper. Its almost done but i got distracted. I'll try to finish it this week.

I woke up at 1 PM today and I wasted it. I keep having the thought of "I'm making all of my friends hate me". "Are these the best days of your life?" also pops up every once in a while.

Retro Studios. Prime games are kino

pic related

I'll play kiwami so i dont have to deal with the dub.

Did you not think of going to the doctor?

How goes user

How you liking the new place maganon?

What happened in 2014 though
I don't keep up with modern gaming so

Could be brain cancer user, go to the doctor.

I should have ordered that yakuza game for my ps4 but forgot, oh well

Oh nice, what game you get?

Maybe you should skip the food then user

(checked)
At least you get some nice digits today.

While it's not as bad as your case. I found my eyes were watering far more often than usual, sometimes when working.

(you)

dead from the neck up but not ready for bed yet sibce u can't be here tomorrow night. i liked Monolith Productions way back when

Why? Its just pain in the eye.

Dude, each yakuza game will last you and easy 70 hours each. I spent 90 on yakuza 4 and never 100% it.

couldnt ask for more. have to return to the cold soon. but a lot has been accomplished and i feel good.

Bunnytrash can't compare to actual best and purest girl.

I don't know what gay shit to fap to tonight

Chronic pain is a sign of a lot of bad things.

(checked)
Why do you think friends hate you?

How goes user

What you doing tomorrow night

If it doesn't go away for a long time its a symptom of something else dummy

Good good. Other than the fact that I can't regulate my circadian rhythm I'm doing excellent as of late. My thoughts aren't disorganized anymore and they are finally clear. All I need to do is lift and then I'll be set.

what did he mean by this?

I just do the substories so I can fight Amon.

Alpha Sapphire. I know technicially it's game freak who I should be mad at here, but the game was such a disappointment. Things just got worse over the next three years.

Work was shit. Have tomorrow off.

Right now Grasshopper Manufacture.

I like to do all the gambling.

going to bed early because i have classes wednesday morning. tuesdays are an afternoon class i can skip if i need to

I get bored of games when they are too long these days

Accomplish anything big?

Circadian rhythm is a myth.

Never heard of it tbh

How goes user

user

thats cool man. I wrote some shit about deus ex too. it is one of my favorite games of all time.

I'm playing Wizardry 8 right now… its fucking great. not Deus Ex exactly but a GREAT rpg

its not totally comfy yet but I like it. soon I will have a real neetcave.

how was that south park game in the final analysis?

Found a copy of Master of the Monster Lair and Gravity Rush PS4. Seriously though, Sparks Nevada is insanely bad to try to buy games out of. I'm talking prices twice what I would (and HAVE) paid locally. Average prices too. And apparently those prices out there are considered GOOD to buy at. Absolutely ridiculous.

Saw an ugly fucking tranny at the airport on the way home. I suppose that's to be expected when you're stuck flying out of a huge airport in commiefornia to get back to my red state.

B2W2 were the last Pokemon games I've played as I don't have a 3DS. Thought they were pretty good. Makes me feel I've dodged a bullet not making obligatory Pokemon purchases due to not having the latest system it's on.

It goes ok, gf is playing normalfagshit with her friend behind me so I'm holding off on sleeping for a while.

Dizzy existed before deviantart, she is pure weeb waifu power concentrated into the perfect waifu.

Oh, and I'm playing DoW2, it's fun.

I meant far. No bully, I'm sleep depraved and hungry.

why aren't you sleeping?

Meh. Fine. Trying to convince my gf to cosplay as Kizuna Ai.

Wiz 8 is up there in my top 10 games of all time. Really all the wiz games are great.

I'm gonna do some shopping for snacks tomorrow. Any suggestions? Some cheap and satisfying will suffice.

If you say so. Just know your waifu is canonically married.

You don't know how right you are.

Because I've lost control of my life.

one class. just a lecture that he puts online after anyway. i need thetime so i van sort my brain out anyway.

i can read the lecture notes at home in my bed instead of an hour away in a shitty chair surrounded by single mothers with niglet babies

have you tried the overhaul mod which fixes alot of issues with the game?

Cheeze Itz

Not if you have a job

i had to get a lot of shit out and down. me and my friends set up at rabb.it room and just played music and did our own things and i just let go. it helped to that i was able to talk with someone about my experiences.

>hate them being together, toxic relationship
>find a comment of his on reddit

I'm also the fag that wants to date my best friend from last night. I think I'm just self-destructive.

There is one? I'm playing Chaos Rising, though, is the mod for this one or Retribution?

I got bored about 90% through and didn't bother to beat it. Which seems to be a big problem with these south park games because the same thing happened with the first game.

Why

Is her friend cute brah

I just don't have the attention span these days. Would rather play something that I can beat in less than a week so I can move on to the next game

What food you thinking on getting? Hungry over here too

I know, but she is already with the perfect husbando that she deserves.

No he's a manlet with a drinking problem, he's alright though

Tbh i hate when games are too short. Alot of the time they get really good and then just end.

Seriously, the more I hear about the ORAS, the more I'm not sure what happened. HGSS turned out about as good as it could without being too different in execution (I'd argue the level pacing is still an issue, but that does leave the game a bit nonlinear after Ecruteak), so what were they thinking with ORAS, other than "Battle Frontier removed because who the fuck uses it?"

Because I was seeing family for Thanksgiving dinner, and the Monterey area is still pretty even if it's suffering a massive commie infestation.

oh hey whats up cutter. yeah get back up here i want to winge at you abt wizardry

I just beat the cathedral, upper and lower. the battle system is so fucking fun man jesus christ

there is no drama when you date 2D my man

that's a bummer. I kinda thought it might get old. what do you like about legend of legaia

AI chan a cute. Has she got the cute tiny butt to pull it off though?

Will you actually bother to watch the lecture later though

Sounds comfy as fuck. Nothing better than chilling with a buddy

RIP

Really? I find getting sleep to be quite difficult at times.

She's short. She got a great ass tho.

Just wait until you get some levels on your spell casters. Wiz 8 is the best of any wizardry and i wish there was a tile based mode in it.

Why would that stop you, easily disturbed?

I'm going to buy ingredients for something called Arepa, which is usually eat with cheese. Then for lunch I'll buy those small potatoes that you can eat without peeling and carrots to do with some meat. Plus a salad and stuff. I love salads.

it seems retribution although I must admit I've only seen some professional games with it and not really looked into it much my self

I've already dealt with this one. There was a strike and he posted up almost all the lectures during it so I already read this one and watched the videos in it anyway. I was going to go but now I'm not sure because it's been a long few days and I really like sleeping in.

Testing a word filter

just as bad as buzzfeed, why are you even linking to this site? use allthetropes.orain.org/shitty_website

How new are you.

>tfw I used to have a fetish for fucking cosplayers while they were in character

Maybe you are narcissistic though user

Depends on the game really.

Is your family a bunch of commies?

Lots of great tiny details and nostalgia really

Humans were never meant to stay up during the day and sleep 8 hours at night. We can adapt to any sleep schedule

Actually I was testing to see if the font style break would bypass the filter

Yeah, shame she only has one friend here and I have 0

PS4 and monitor is set up right next to our bed
Thankfully I don't have to be anywhere till 3pm

I really need to stop mentioning that.

Arkane.
I might lose my scholarship if I don't shape up in my classes and do well on finals. It's eating me alive a little bit.

yeah ill come by when i get back saturday evening. i got 10 pages unedited for the 俺は狼男だ piece and most of the hayarigami is done just have to arrange the pictures. hows shit by you?

well, we are doing it online but its still cool.

MGS2 and 4 were way too short and i wish they were longer. Same with rising.

Maybe I'll try Fallout 1 tomorrow. I still have it from when they gave it away for free two months ago.

Pretty much everyone in it that I know of aside from my dad and me.

There's always >>>/test/ , though I assume that's not helpful for board-specific tests.

actually were doing it now but i dont know for how much longer

Good to know, though, I'm obviously going to play retribution once I'm done with Chaos Rising, so thanks for rising awareness, mate.

The fuck is aerape

Yeah just sleep at that point honestly.

DAS RITE

Why are you here and not studying user

Well now more than ever, now's the time to study, user.

THat's rge eplan. Maybe I'll feel better by the next day.

(checked)
What's up with all the gets?

Yeah well thats the only way I hang with my friends too anyway

Sounds terrible. How much Trump bashing happened while there

Put down the drink user

I've tried, didn't work.

Do you want to finish that thought?

This will never not be funny.

I think that's the issue, but it's the weird kind of narcissistic where I don't gloat about myself but instead constantly shit on myself. I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case, my brain associates everybody "going on and doing bigger and better things with their lives" as "I'm not good enough to be in their lives".

Fuck college.

I have no clue. I used to get a bunch of dubs with Yukiko lewds a few threads ago. I thought it was just luck, but then I just keep getting them.

The most delicious thing in existence.

I can't. I really fucked the dog in the ass.

Dunno if I have a developer as in a company, all the ones I think of are just the least-shitty shit ones. As for individual devs, I can name a few but I try not to read into them too much on a personal level to avoid finding out if they're shitheads or SJWs or some bullshit.

no worries, you know about ultimate Apocalypse mod for the first game/expansions ?

Yeah, im kinda afraid of college changing me for the worse. I dunno. Maybe i'll get some social skills in it.

Just apologize and try to be a better friend, life doesn't need to be so complicated

So its a pita

Furfag get out

How goes user

Why isn't there a Warhammer 40k RPG where you just go through the life of an average Ork? There's plenty of classes to choose from, the game practically makes itself. The only hard part of making the enemies they face accurate since the average ork is cannon fodder

figuratively speakig

Surprisingly none. They seem to have a policy of not bringing politics to the Thanksgiving table, possibly both for the sake of the holiday and so my dad doesn't get to act smug as fuck about Trump being President (I at least have some tact to know when something should or shouldn't be brought up).

ok, I'd still try to sleep tho.

Yes, don't be gay.

I have two weeks and I've already done some studying for today. I'm setting up a study schedule so it doesn't kill me - I kind of hate my classes. I want to change my major, but all my other options seem like they'll make garbage money, and I don't even know if they'll make me happy.

it bugs me. i love irl the best, but online is okay. you just dont get the energy and lose 80% of the communication when you are just online and not in person in the same space.

Just tired. The kind of tired that sleep only makes worse, so I stay up and kill time.

What you drinking anyway

My libtard sister never brings up politics for the same reason

What kind of major would you want to switch to?

I've never really noticed that, try harder to communicate. Learn to type faster

I hate that tired so much. Find a comfy easy game to play user

some honet stuff i got as a gift a while back

I like the free movement. but my only ref for tile based stuff is both legends of grimrock (which are too easy by half) and grimoire, which just feels like too much hard work (and bugs)

nice. maybe I'll check it out after wiz8. You ever play any wizardry games? there's some nipponese ones apparently

good man. All moved in, got some dough, operation larry charles is continuing on point. gotta clean out the crawl space and get the new rug on the stage tomorrow

fucking do your first playthrough blind. you might die but it will be so satisfying. one of my top games of all time, and it really does provide a satisfying experience for every build

college is a scam man just record asmr vids or something

I dominate that shit. I used to play with a friend, both mained space marines
Man, I miss those days, we were unstoppable.

How so? The arepa is pretty good for it's versatility. You can put anything inside of it and it will be tasty.

Also got to mess around with a CFW PS3 while out on vacation. Was pretty nice. Some ruskies apparently hacked the English script into the Japanese PS3 file for Tales of Berseria, so it's uncensored like that.

Maybe I'll hang out with my friend tomorrow, if he's not busy with work on uni. He probably is, though, since it's exam season. I don't know what I wanna do tomorrow.

Headcannon has yet to have a chance to fuck up yet. The Denuvo thing, if I remember correctly, was confirmed to be Sega's doing.

Play might and magic 4-5 and wiz 6-7 to understand why i love tile based movement so much. The switch to free movement kinda took me out of the game a little but the mechanics are so solid that i just love it.

Hey guys, I started hearing voices and loud thumping sounds again, I don't want to take meds, should I kill myself?

you seem like an austic neet that doesnt have any flesh to flesh communication with other people often so you lose that sense when you dont use it

sounds good man im looking forward to seeing you guys. you gonna be up for a bit? come listen to some music

I tried to play it with some fuck boi but he always had me do all the work in keeping his shit uptodate and the like so it became a hassle really

Did you try looking for the source of the noises? Bring a weapon, just in case.

Honey flavored whiskey or mead?

I don't know how well Legaia would hold up for someone without a ton of nostalgia for it. Maybe if you really like JRPGs.
Never played any wizardry. Seems a bit too autism for me

Pita is just another bread pocket to put shit in too

How goes user

Just make a tulpa user, you are already half way there

first one

It sucks dick. How old are you, user?

I really want to, but I've been feeling much less stressed out since cutting them off.

Oh, ok.

19 and starting college in january

I'm a good peoples person actually user. Hell on thanksgiving I was playing card games with a bunch of strangers and was the life of the party like usual.

The one with the bee on the front? That stuff ain't too bad

Oh well time to become a hermit then. Comfy is all that matters in life

That's chaos, user. Don't listen to the warp. Commend yourself to the Emperor.

As in updating his game or keeping his base?

I wouldn't say Arepas are like bread at all, but there is certain similitude.

no. what sounds are you hearing?

I would but I'm typing one handed lying in bed. gonna peace in a few. def yes over the next few days tho

yeah it is pretty autistic. but so am i.

Don't do it. The only thing you'll learn is what it feels like to be in debt much earlier than you should.

yeah. it's ok. taks the edge off

Getting a grant and im majoring in welding. I have a future, dont worry.

Don't be afraid to go out and do shit. Seriously.

How do you get the funds for a comfy lifestyle?

the game

What did she mean by this?

well then you're better off than I am.

im afraid to even leave the apartment thoughi literally have not been outside alone in like a good 7 or 8 years

yeah you seem like a cool dude, otherwise i wouldnt come here to talk to you or anyone else in this thread

I don't have any interest in investing a lot of time learning new games these days. Its why I've played a lot of older simpler games mostly

I've been wanting a gin and tonic really bad. Never had a real one and sounds delicious

I'm broke so, just live with my folks

I'm not even sure. Math classes are the worst kind of boring work. I liked math in school because it was easy - i didn't actually find it interesting. still don't. now it's not particularly easy anymore, and I certainly don't like it enough to put in the sort of work that a degree demands. But by that definition, I don't think I like anything enough to major in it. I kind of enjoy writing, but I also absolutely hate writing.

I wouldn't know i drink when I need ato relax because I Had a bad day. That agverages out to most days though.

Thanks you too user

Well are you user

Just get your degree in something easy so you can go teach english in some other country

I only drink on rare occasions. I'll save up a few good shows/movies and have a big fun night then eat a huge meal and pass out.

Holy shit, I'm sorry to hear.

No job at all?

you live off of your folks, at least phrase it right

if you're dumping shit porn at least take it to the LOL thread

What did she mean by this?

I'm alone at work, there is nobody here besides me

Might aswell got nothing to lose

Voices telling me random shit and laughing at me, sometimes I hear bells ringing and then there are the loud thumps

Well, what a shame. My friend actually played better than me, which is why he handled Melee, that required a lot more quick thinking and being more in the age, I just dropped everything before he went in to the enemies to weak them while we shredded them at the end.
I also had to kept his game, though, but it was as easy as replacing the game folder with mine.

It's not baked, fam.
>that can be grilled, baked, fried, boiled or steamed
The baked ones are a lot more like bread, but the other variations are far more common since they are easier to pull. I will eat mines friend because fried food is always tastier and pulls me closer to sweet release

I don't even drink scailly because I get either mean or sad or I just pee myself and fall asleep. Real role model.

i've been on a kick of playing classics but it takes a long time for one to really click with me

spirit mediums make a living out of hearing things like that. don't get down on yourself and def don't do the big s just because you hear a different reality

Tbf when i was living in NC the nearest shopping area was atleast 30 minutes of walking down a big street with a lot of traffic and the neighbor hood had nothing to do. I never liked going outside anyway. Vidya was always better.

I had a job for like 5 months this year so I could fund my trip to Nippon. I worked for like 3 months several years ago. Other than that I've been NEET for the last 8 years

Who you going to make?

Do they even put that stuff in tonic water these days?

Donuts and bagels are fried and boiled, that doesn't mean they ain't a type of bread too

You need to just drink less dummy

If there is nay time to be drinking more it is tonight.

I never thought I'd be back to these threads and here I am, seeing Stu pickles because I was up when nobody should be. What strange roads we follow. It's a weird comfort knowing you still do these threads.

My mom tried to return the vita I got for black friday because the firmware was too recent for piracy. I felt bad because she went out of her way to do that and to make it worse I was too dumb to actually go with her or write down what she needed to do so she came back with another used vita and it had the same problem. I lied and told her that it was working so I didn't have to tell her that she went over to gamestop for nothing. I mean, I'm pretty sure that I'm able to afford another one anyway, but damn do I feel like an asshole. The hardware on the ps3 I got as a freebie is too recent too.

I hate when that happens. End up downloading and trying a dozen games before I find one to stick with.

Whats got you so down?

Hows life been treating you since the last time you were here user? Did you have a name or anything before?

not the worst idea i've heard

4am will never die

My feelings couldn't be better summed up.

Well, if it works for you.

Still.

We're waiting on the jew to grow a spine, but that's not gonna happen.

It doesn't even have the texture of bread, it isn't particularly soft. It's a bit hard to describe. I'm not saying is some sort of special food, it is simply not bread. Now I want cachapas, though.

here i share this treasure with you guys

thats what makes it tonic water otherwise it would just be water

i've been told in no uncertain terms (several times between monday and sunday) that i am having a a fucking ababy whether I want to or not. So I need to get rid of all this liquor fast because babies aren't uspposed to drink it

Im sure i'll get over it in college. i still need to get more confident

welcome home. here's a present.

I'd like to play again tbh

Someone's gotta make em, but I'm glad you guys are here. I feel like I have nobody in life anymore, and you guys fill the void my friends left.

That sucks but at least your mom cares a lot about you user

Yeah I wish I could do it honestly. Chaina is apparently really easy to get hired at, and theres always nippon too which is harder to get into but you get respect being a teacher unlike most gaijin there

I love the NEET life and plan to have as much of it as I can

The fuck is a chapas

Well whats the side effects of quatine

I've been doing it since june man its hell

yes

okay time to sleep. night cutter, ritsu and anons

No name. Had a child. Got married.

Who's baby? Are you the cheater?

I've never had it last that long. I just settle eventually like I did with MMX2, which led to MMX3 which was a lot better

Damn thats a big change in life. You happy with how things turned out?

you can die, as too much can give you heart failure or put you into shock

yeah. going to have to braek the news probably this week before it gets too close to christmas. on theb right side i raealized I probably didn't really love her if I was willig to do this. And I'll get the whole bed to myself adgain I guess.

I just want off this ride

I'll probably try the large chested doctor from 2hu, maybe she can heal me

Man up and marry the girl you cheated with so your kid doesnt end up messed up mentally. Kids need a father figure.

night man sleep well

I don't think drinking a few gin and tonics is going to do that to you though

Are you sure you don't love her? Are you maybe just thinking that so you can avoid the pain of losing her?

You'll be fine user

i'll help raise it but i'm not opening myself up to losing all my stuff to a girl i barely know

no i don't know.

Yeah, that's good. I'm planning on getting a new one and giving the used one to my sister, probably say it's for her next birthday over or something. I don't know how to keep my sister from squealing though, she has a big mouth.

You should have thought of that before cheating.

Go ahead. I stopped playing because the mods simply fucked the game performance, and I wanted to finish the DoW2 campaigns since DoW3 was coming, but we all know what happened.

Jesus. Step up your game. I know is food from garbage countries, but it's fucking tasty.

no not at all unless you do it 10 times a day. excess of anything is bad for you as i smoke a giant splift and drink tons of beers

Yeah, it's pretty good all around. I get these deep longings for days playing video games and being alone now and then but I've got fond memories. I can still game a bit. I focus now on enabling my child to play games and feel that joy I had.

how did they fuck it up so much?

when a cute girl smiles aat me i stop thinking

Pre-emptive congrats for the user who achieved quints.

I want them. witness these digits

Does the other chick want you to be the daddy or what? Why you gotta tell your current gf?

You can just say you bought another for your sister, she never has to know

I don't eat spic food. And thats just a pancake, which is just bread

Thanks user

Wish I had either one of those right now, got two GCCXs to watch and a couple seasons of good anime on backlog

Im heading to bed. Night.

Night, user.

how hte fuck am i going to hdie having a baby from her

learn japanese ill even fucking teach you

Did you luck out and get a cute daughteru?

Cya next time fam

I mean if the other girl doesn't want anything from you, then how would she know

Pander to ASSFAGGOTS.

Fucking get thieves, I tell you what.

BOI

what she wans from me is daddying for a baby. i am going to try and talk her out of it but she is very set on this for some gay reason. i should fuck traps instead

A boy. I'd worry more about raising a girl than a boy.

oh this is so good

I don't think I could handle the NEET life. Feels too unsatisfying, but what do I know? I'm in college and still feel unsatisfied. Maybe you just can't win.

what if nobody in this thread achieves quints?

me tbjh

Thats a lot of work
How much nip you know?

Just because you change out flour for worse ingredients it doesn't change anything

So you like this other girl? Would you date her?

that was mine you fucking jew

im fluent. i used to live there and work in a japanese company

maybe if you weren't busy diddling kids

is starcraft 2 assfaggots? I wouldn't consider it so

nice

i barely know her. i like how she makes my dick feel

My sister saw me buy the used one and I have to get a new one. There's a big difference between getting a new one and a used one, one comes in a box and the other comes in a bag.

Boy you done fucked up.

Girls would be easy. Just have to be a good father figure

If you accept NEET life for what it is feeling "unsatisfied" isn't a thing. I get to sit around being comfy and playing games all day, its nice.

Good job user

Whats the first lesson senpai

Telling you fam, morning after pills don't cost that much.

Well shit

good job

Congrats. Shinji.

I wouldn't say it's worse, it's different. Pancakes it's overly sweet, Cachapas are not, and the cheese also cut the but sweetness it has.

It's really close to it, full of faggot koreans and arranged in a way that it's simply not fun to play. Starcraft 2 is shit compared to Starcraft one mostly because of the amount of micro management it requires, and DoW even failed at that. The game is just trying to pander to those faggots without even understanding what they like. It was showing with the Arena thing in DoW2.

Why haven't you killed yourself, 4 am?

stiry of m life

it has been more than a morning

spite

I'm too much of a pussy.

lazy

I don't know. I feel like there's something I need to do before I die.

I don't want to.

Because life is comfy

that arena thing was fun though tbh

I'm not 30 yet tbh

There's someone I have to see again once I become a respectable man.

how can an incorporeal concept take the life that it does not have

Is it your father?

Until you get your next kidney stone

Is that a doodle of a house?

IT'S NOT A PANCAKE
But I put cheese and butter on my pancaked. Fight me, mate.

It was, but it was distracting from the main game. On that note, the game is fun, but is lacking, I get that the game is a lot more closer to the tabletop game, and as so they had to restrict armies, but damn, I miss fuck huge armies.

No. It's my ex-girlfriend. Once I see her again I'll end it all. For the record, we had to separate since we both left our country in separated ways.

Don't you know? Suicide is the final answer to depression.

I have stopped hating myself and have created a shell around my person so I can void all external agitations at will. My only, and I suppose current goal is to either make a lot of money to make a village filled with people I enjoy being around and friends, or make a lot of money to develop an international business conglomerate with my fellows so that I can create my own global village of anons.

I'd probably do it after I get kicked out of the house if I didn't have to worry about it showing up in the news. I'll probably just starve to death or something.

it's not closer to the table top game though is the thing and you can have large armies in the table top it just takes more effort tbh

An hero or just cut ties?

I'm depressed, but not enough to kill myself. I feel like If I talk to anyone about it, they'll just say I'm being overdramatic or put me on some meds.

Made a fluffernutter sandwich, ain't had one in forever, so good

your a pancake

Depression is a jewish myth

Nah, they'll say it's perfectly normal, and then put you on some meds.
Don't go on the meds though, it'll zombify you like it used to zombify me. Working out is the only way to cure it. If you want I can give you directions and routines to get started.

Scream for me, user~

Darkwood is shit, it's all style and no substance

Sure, but they implemented the cover system more closely to the tabletop. I just want my fuck huge armies and mass destruction. What I appreciate is that once the map is really depleted from coverage is a full scale war.

It depends on my state of mind at the moment. I promised her I'd be better once I see her again and so far I've been doing a good job, although I'm on a bad path at the moment. If I make something of myself at that point, I'll just cut ties, if not, the old rope tie.

This.

the cover system was in dow but different tbh

i sleep

supcom is probably your shit then

How do I start with fixing my depression if I work 5 days a week, spend all my free time sleeping and shitposting, and don't have any motivation to do anything?

see you tomorrow.

fug

if it had at least been good porn

I'm surprised I got away with it for as long as I did tbh.

Simple, stop spending your free time shitposting, your depression will immediately start going away.

that's simply because there's no mod active at roughly 4am
it takes like an hour for one to even show up

I'm going to bed. I'm gonna need to sleep on what I wanna do tomorrow, cause I still haven't decided what I wanna do.

Spend half an hour or an hour doing pushups, situps, squats or pullups a day, and your mood will improve. Once you get to 100-200 of each, start doing a harder version. With pushups I can tell you about trilateral pushups but I'll usually be here so just ask when you get there. Also, after a few days of working out take a rest day where you don't do anything.

seriously, spending time in a condensed pool of negativity isnt going to cheer anyone up.

Hello?

Hey.