Censored vidya

Lets talk about censored vidya and save as many info as possible for future references.
Anyone knows if the PS3 version of Record of Agarest War 2 is censored? The Steam/GoG version is censored because muh loli lewds shit
I can webm any episode you want of censored gaming, just embed it and i will do the job for free

Other urls found in this thread:

gtaforums.com/topic/680404-gta-lcs-is-censored-in-russia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Spector#Early_life
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Censorblade :^)

Only the European version.

fuck off apologist

there's a difference between a game getting censored and a game changing due to certain limitations, what I want to know is where is the list of games stating if it was censored or just been dealt a poor hand

nice

Are you one of those morons who believes NISA when they say the ESRB made them censor?

Has there ever been a fan translation they actually censored the game themselves?

there is a VN where the faggot translator used dolphins pictures to cover up the loli lewds or something like that.

I don't have any examples, but I would stake my life on it having happened.

There was one by some christcuck who removed any reference to magic or something.

Sort of. There are mods that will ONLY work with the offical version of the game but outside of that there was the cuck mentioned.

I know some Fire Emblem fanguy messed with the portraits and script to make it more current year. That is, he added niggers, trannies and so on. Not sure if it was strictly a fan translation, but it was some sort of fan project involving an official game.

Nigger hacks aren't translations.

You know the guy, the Swords and Sorcery Brigadine christcuck faggot.

Man Kojima really would make a good film director

I worry that the Policenauts translation team could try to get rid of the translation as much as possible and replace it, since Slowbeef (or the other faggot he works with, I don't remember) contributed to the project.

heh

That's damn good.

Why the hell do these people bother to learn Japanese?

When it turned up on imageboards it was theorized the translator might be trying his luck getting hired by certain game translation companies.

Truly a crime against humanity.

IT'S DISTRAUGHT YOU FUCKING FURFAG

noone is perfect.

bump

Dumping

had a webm of an awful line from Xenoblade Chronicles X but can't find it. It was the "smh" dialogue bit.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: that picture is so shit that it feels like controlled opposition to make people think "they got almost all of those games, so what are they complaining about?"

it got better but still

Nintendo is the worst kinda why I hope to god Atlus and sega is publishing SMT5 and it will not become a the same thing as #FE.

You're a German?

Wat? I don't remember seeing any lewdy noodies?

had nipples on a statue of Metallica iirc

didn't the 4th one end up being wrong?

There is only one good curator.

i like the censored, denuvo and 30FPS curators.

Truly essential to the gaming experience

Exactly. kill yourself goon

there was a Fate/stay night translation that removed problematic content about the protagonist being a shitlord.
Thank fuck its not the only one available.

So they what, took out the Fate route?
That's some real faggotry.

Here's an example of when censorship is "A good thing".

No it's censored because the developers behind the port were lazy pieces of shit that paid for the rights of the cheaper censored european release instead of the uncensored US version.

The publishers of the PC port are the same company who censored the European version.

censorship is not a good thing period

go watch your kermit videos and leave this place autist.

get out commie

where do you think you are? is this how leftypol baits niggers? theres literally like 10 posters who are commie fags. Fuck off nigger

get out reverse commie

get out fedora centrist

Stop shitting up the thread you fags

there was a russian guy name Dageron who did.. a lot of stuff on gta modding
gtaforums.com/topic/680404-gta-lcs-is-censored-in-russia/

Kojima is a fucking hack and MGS3 got a pachislot, not a pachinko.

The cunts even removed cammys nips in a patch.

I hate this false equivalence that people like to throw out
It's their goddamn fault for behaving like cucks and settling for an inferior version but not me
I'd pick not playing vidya at all than playing a censored version of a game

Is there a way to uncensor it?

nope

watch this and tell me he wouldn't

lol no

that has nothing to do with his works, though

This hurts to read

It does, in fact, you illiterate pile of shit. Holy fuck.

I really don't understand. Even Warren Specter, the writer for Deus Ex, is a fucking liberal cuck. Even John Carpenter, the director of they live is a fucking cuckold.
WHY THE FUCK ARE THE PEOPLE BEHIND THESE OBVIOUSLY RED-PILLED PIECES OF ART SUCH RETARDS? DID THEY GET BRAINWASHED OR SOMETHING?

We're going to have to act if we want to live in a uncensored world.

Because all that red pilled shit in MGS2 wasn't written by Kojima you fucking retard nigger faggot. Look up the co-writer for MGS2, Tomokazu Fukushima. You think someone raised on Hollyjew movies is actually smart enough to write about the manipulation of digital information?
>Even Warren ((((Specter))), the writer for Deus Ex, is a fucking liberal cuck
Not surprising at all.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Spector#Early_life

As for Carpenter, I assume he doesn't want to burn what few bridges he still has in Hollywood.

Kojima is a fucking hack who gets credit for things his co-writer did, so it does. Since Fukushima left, Hideo's shown what a brain dead movie slurping retard he really is. He was just as responsible for fucking up MGSV as much as Konami was, deal with it.

I know that, gaylord. But ultimately anything that ends up in the game had to be greenlit by Kojima himself. It's not wrong of me to assume that he would be in on it at the time.

lol

Fucking AND? You think that MEANS anything? Holy fucking shit, retard. Look at television. Look at print media. Kojima likely read it, didn’t understand it (like retarded faggots and Inception), and thought it was “deep” so ran with it. Also, like The Big Bang Theory to normalfags.

No you didn't, which is why you posted
Fukushima is explicitly referred to being the "codec writer" where all that S3 shit is explained. Kojima at most probably read it once, thought it was cool and then moved on to explaining what camera angles from his favorite movies he wants in the game cutscenes and how much time should be spent sculpting Snake's ass. All the shit about genetics, nuclear proliferation, and digital manipulation was written by Fukushima. Kojima in all likelihood wrote zero fucking words about it.

Removing pedoshit is a mandate, not a crime.

I just want to point out that the average person only thinks of politics on the linear spectrum and associate leftism with less government and rightism with more government. They're slowly ceasing the thought process in a one dimensional manner. I'm neutral on Kojima and I know he's a hero to some of you fags, so just take what he's saying with a grain of salt.

bump

They’re hippies, user. At least Carpenter is. They only see “the Man”.
Kojima: born 1963 (tail end of Boomers)
Carpenter: born 1948
Spector: born 1955.

There is a more recent update to the patch which seems to have fixed the problems.

Hackdeo Kojimble is only liked by retarded burgers and Brazilniggers because both care more about "MUH CINEMATIC" than the actual gameplay

Name at least one good dev who supports Trump and religion.

Satan

It's like goons I guess.
They enjoy weeb stuff but it's also "problematic" according to their ideology, so they change it so it becomes "unproblematic" so they can look at it without feeling wrong.

are you attempting to imply pacifism is a virtue? Do you also advocate cuckoldry?

Let me guess, you were listening to Retronauts?

it's so fucking ironic how sjwfags will defend censorship even though it's actually, really one thing that is demonstrably the ""status quo"", but I suppose they need to find common ground with soccer moms. There is no limit to the mental gymnastics involved that is used to redefine censorship because the source country's culture is too offensive. Fucking SJWfags will even turn into free market shitters for this one argument, and I have no idea why. I really did see faggots like this in youtube comments. Niggers like these are the height of dishonesty and I want them exterminated

yea

My condolences. Ever since they were revived via Kikestarter and now Patreon, not to mention letting cuck goons like Bob Mackey have control over it, they've been irredeemably shit.

In vidya, including MGS pacifism gives you more points. If you don't like pacifism then you might as well play call of duty trump ops or something.

Pacifism would be great if mankind wasn't made up of different species of varying intelligence with the need to defend ourselves.

Only an idiot wouldn't support censorship when you're the people who get to decide what is and isn't censored.

Video games aren't real. They award points based on how difficult it is to achieve something within the games limited set of options. It's not trying to be realistic, it's just trying to present a sub optimal way of dealing with the game and rewarding you if you can play with such a huge handicap

it seems your leftist video game lied to you.

I still confused by that censorship to this day. The USA version implied that it was way more lewd than the Japan version. Also, the USA version had a conversation scene where Nowi talked about how Tharja's boobs are the best in the army which make that 2nd pic even more dumb than it already is.

localizators are retards, but the whole deal of modifying games is to make the bill more bigger and get more shekels from the owners.

To be fair, there is diplomacy and there is pacifism. Feels real good when a person you spared for a reason comes back to save your ass at a later date.
Though i'm a huge sucker for redemption stories. Gunsmoke really had that shit in spades when I was a child.

its all about context, even ghandi said its okay to kill a bitch but only if practicing the pacifist route is impossible. its always better to try peace instead of chimping out at everything like some sub-human

You're retarded.

If your enemies are dead then they no longer matter. If they're alive and you refuse to fight them then they can destroy you at any time. The only reason Ghadi got away with the shit that he did was the British pitied him. They saw he was a shitskin inferior creature and didn't destroy him because they felt like a baby sitter to the mud races.

Ghandi was a pedophile. He's not your ideal role model Holla Forums

I am pretty sure that the only reason Ghandi succeeded was because of the support of a lot of the british media.

Right, pity and traitors.