#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Fake Town Baby Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations archive.fo/ii01W
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
archive.is/ha7bk
>>>/8diamonds/2892
6. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

Bonegolem is back and updating Deepfreeze: twitter.com/icejournalism/status/906948110789877761
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc
>#NoTatsukiNoTanoshi Updates: archive.fo/VO3Jp archive.fo/EiaPi

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
>>>/gamergatehq/330038
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JSMvV
archive.is/WGTZZ
operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com
archive.fo/hZzAG
archive.is/izjJW
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt
archive.is/q2SR6
archive.is/WUwPO
archive.is/Bp4Z8
archive.is/lwXHz
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/star-wars-battlefront-2-gets-review-bombed-metacritic-due-corporate-greed/45063/
archive.is/815WD
i.redd.it/ys8zs2pvne001.png
archive.fo/hSOV4
archive.fo/Z7P00
nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/spending/),
archive.is/0WIOM
archive.is/9ydWe
archive.is/WYKRI
nber.org/papers/w23285
archive.is/w7Efr
archive.is/L8phG
archive.is/kf3YO
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA0ZW5F71608
archive.is/nOJd6
archive.fo/gKdT1
archive.is/nPk6l
archive.fo/YR9mK
archive.is/BS8yG
archive.is/4VpBn
archive.is/EDrEY
torrentfreak.com/images/epicreply1.pdf
archive.is/5qJxY
twitter.com/mombot/status/935184235593211904
archive.is/EFUdM
archive.is/aLfaW
twitter.com/GameJournoLit/status/935175061102764037
twitter.com/MSamenfink/status/935118900999720960
archive.is/r7SOk
archive.is/CZmfo
archive.is/crQCY
twitter.com/NISAmerica/status/935206589568466944
archive.is/A9VrS
archive.fo/mop1r
archive.fo/zc5d7
archive.fo/aCpPs
archive.fo/L1KqN
archive.fo/Tj1XN
archive.fo/BOQ8O#selection-1341.0-1341.127
archive.fo/N7NhI
archive.fo/wRVYU
archive.is/KF0NT
archive.is/D5VtX
archive.is/pHnXl
archive.fo/4H0F8
archive.fo/y5FNS
archive.fo/u6GW4
archive.fo/Cq5u1
archive.is/vR2OE
twitter.com/mombot/status/935197530324738048
archive.is/wCHAw
archive.is/7Ji7v
archive.is/bTXah
archive.is/kdtMJ
archive.is/0Jo60
archive.fo/mBwSt
archive.fo/OJCH6
oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/cnet-publishes-misinformation-about-gamergate-staff-defends-falsehoods/32965/
archive.fo/tpp89
archive.is/KgfAY
archive.is/7Cfe7
archive.is/Fxsq6
twitter.com/McDermie/status/935312953749815296
archive.is/9YSpC
archive.fo/xdObn
archive.is/ERRtX
archive.is/LVMFC
archive.fo/TyUhV
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/935304338620248064
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/bungie-implements-50-nerf-xp-gains-destiny-2-amid-community-outcry/45219/
archive.fo/9YSpC
archive.is/o0ZTs
archive.fo/PIpeK
archive.is/TtBSD
archive.fo/mF8b3
archive.fo/g954e
archive.fo/Jqj9D
archive.is/UjUBE
archive.is/Dg4p0
c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.igda.org/resource/resmgr/Files__2015/IGDA_Partners_Program_2015.pdf
archive.is/MNvjS
archive.is/jqJJJ
archive.is/tRlQF
archive.is/NYD8c
cachedview.com/
twitter.com/mombot/status/935343998511726592
twitter.com/mombot/status/935345787923349504
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffr3fUbJ15E&feature=youtu.be
web.archive.org/web/20170606073327/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffr3fUbJ15E
archive.is/0FwCX
please
archive.is/ykIXN
archive.is/FnOmD
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/935375969275334659
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/cnet-continues-publishing-multiple-falsehoods-gamergate/45235/
twitter.com/nichegamer/status/935326778243125249
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Asukabenis

bensi

Archive of previous bread
archive.is/JSMvV

Not gay

I want to be a girl

Honestly that OP is old as fuck, doesn't even include the earliest sex pests from the games media. Who the hell is taking care of keeping it up to date ?

And I want to be an orc to rape and breed heroines and sissify heroes, but we have to face reality.

Pretty gay

Oh shit, cool update ! Now instead of asking me to upload the pic after clicking "new reply" a second time if I get the captcha after trying to post once, it immediately posts after I complete it ! That's good. Thanks programmer baboon !

Not gay until gay.

Your fantasy is feasible.

Go shit up another thread

OP should probably be updated every time a new anti-gg journo is outed as a sexpest, and whenever a journalistic outlet is experiencing financial trouble or lays off employees. More current news in general should be posted in the OP, the issue is that it's mostly just posted in the bread and then forgotten about until the next thread since so many news and updates are posted here

I think the most recent news would be that neogaf guy pleading guilty

The entire discussion on whether or not traps are gay depends on the reason you would want to be with a trap instead of a real girl. Traps in and of themselves are not gay because they are just a guy crossdressing. However, a guy getting together with a trap is gay the moment it becomes a romantic relationship (Whether sexual or emotional). If a guy gets together with a trap just for the intention of hanging out, or something along those lines, then the trap is not gay. But, the moment a relationship between a trap and a guy steps anywhere near being a romantic thing, then, yes, it is gay.

Alright, enough early bread shitposting. I'll post something somewhat on topic.

archive.is/WGTZZ

If Microtransactions are responsible for most profits, does that mean BF2 is fucked?

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

it'd be funny if it went both ways for "gendered" insults.
Imagine if you get jailed for calling someone a dick.

It's a good change but not for my autism, I would often use captcha stopping my post as an opportunity for me to go back and make some changes in case of errors, but now it automatically does it. So I just have to be more careful.

Even removing Microtransactions temporarily is going to put a dent for sure in profits. EA tries to claim that things will be fine but I'm sure they're panicking.

#TorrentialDownpour and Nip news:

Make sure to inform normalfags about websites free of Socjus Influence.

Useful Links:

operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com

News:

>>>/loli/77115
archive.fo/hZzAG
- archive.is/izjJW

Localization watch: Not solely from shit companies (need to add more)

>Sekai Project: Teaching Feeling ( >>>/hgg/116640 )
~~

SPREAD THIS:

pantsu.cat is a nyaa replacement after it was taken down. It's better than the competition. Use this instead of the cartel run cancer.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

They've put up downloads to paywalled fakku doujins.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
Fakku 1801-1900: files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
Fakku 1901-2000: files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
Fakku 2001-2100: files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt
Fakku 2101-2200: Out but no File yet, someone please teach me how to explore in catbox.moe

Info & feedback welcome

You done fucked up

Fuck off Val

Yes, and it means AAA companies that rely on them are gonna get fucked in the end. Especially the ones that rely on lootboxes like EA

I once dreamed about being a gyaru one night. Thankfully the dream wasn't lewd at all, I just remember going shopping and then doing some vidya.

This one?
archive.is/q2SR6

The Microtransactions in BF2 were certainly just a cash grab, but if it was really the only way to get money (because they probably wasted money on actors or something), they're really fucked now, considering it gave them horrible PR.

Well shit, I guess that means gaming would be set back 15 years. It's just like Moviebob said it would.

imagine

The thing is that it is kind of unfair to call 2D traps gay since they just look like girls with dicks all the time. How is drawing a girl and calling it a boy any different from drawing a futa?
3D traps are ALWAYS gay of course, no exception.

2002 had the first Mafia IIRC, shit was so cash.

Well, a lack of tits and a Y chromosome, but other than that you are right.

How's the Net Neutrality thing so far?

Movieblob did a three hour review of the justice league movie.

That's the opposite of a "review."

Not yet. EA Disney will start sweating if government actually steps in to ream them multiple new holes for crossing the line from vidya into gambling though.

I hope Disney revokes their license already.

I like red letter media, and how they go in depth as to why they think the way they do about movies rather than simply say it's shit. I'm sure Moviebob will follow suit, giving a detailed analysis of why he doesn't like the movie, instead of going on a tirade of how it's ruining movies and bitching about some inconsequential things over and over again.

With what happened, it's definitely what's gonna happen. PR and money hellhole, altogether in one single game, I'd ditch EA on the spot if I were Disney.

Don't know. I don't care anymore to be honest.

wew

Rumor is that's what Disney imblied (threatened) EA for the ongoing debacle. Disney does not want to damage it's rep among normalfags that you can put on a disney movie or game to babysit your brat. It relies on that rep that when it says Disney on the box, it's "safe for kids".

The lootbox fiasco threatens that disney image. I hope both EA and Disney can't wash off the stink because both of them got too stupidly greedy for too long.

Apparently, we're to blame for it. Because why not, at this point. I also heard that it's mostly repealing a part that explicitly gives Google, Ebay, etc. free reign to deny people service for any reason. You know, that thing that Google, Ebay, etc. all claimed ISPs were going to do.

Wait, isn't it under 20 bucks already? And they put a 60% off sale on it?

Man I expected this game to fail hard, but not that hard.

FOR GILDA

Is this the fastest price drop for a AAA game?

My schadenfreude over this is enormous because I grew up with one guy on the devteam and he made my life a living hell.

It's 50% off on that site and they had a promo that knocks an extra 10% off. But still 50%/60% off already on a game that just came out last month. Even if it's black friday that's fucking ridiculous.

Almost sounds like all these faggots wanted net neutrality just so they could do the shit they were saying it was supposed to stop. It's almost like net neutrality was just a scam so that google and everyone else could make more money.

gonna need some greentext on that.

Well they want to get the stink of failure off of their game and getting more sales by slashing the price of their game in half might make it look like less of a failure later when everybody forgets about the half off sale and they can point to their extra 300k sales and go "See it wasn't a complete failure!"

Story time?

Yeah, who would have thought that multi-billion dollar corporations cannot be trusted?

Nigger, Net Neutrality is good. Educate your fucking self.

If it's so good why does it let companies do the exact things that it was put in place to stop?

It's so good that even soros is giving them money :^)
archive.is/JSMvV

\
He wouldn't want ISPs being able to restrict access to his ANTIFA sitges, user.

Video Game comics from last thread, for those who missed it.

Since we're on the subject of net neutrality again, I'll repost what I said last thread ?Since it wasn't completely answered:

It wasn't "put in place." Net Neutrality is how the internet has worked since it was fucking founded. All "Net Neutrality" did was codify how the internet already worked into a law. But because it was Obama who did this, every fucking retarded right winger thinks it HAS to be bad because the Democrats can only ever do bad things.

"A guy I don't like supports it" is not an argument.

I'm not going to dox myself or him by going too far into details, but the story essentially goes:

polite sage for blogposting

Maybe for investors, but even then, this is nearly unprecedented. I don't even think Andromeda did this poorly, this quickly.

(heiled)
Sounds like an absolute dickbag. I hope you're a happier gondola now.

If it does nothing other than put how it already works into law then why is any of this a problem? If it was working just fine without a law what is the point?

How is a dedicated internet lanes for normalfags who watch Netflix and forced to be paid by Netflix bad for us? It means less congestion for other websites. Of course all big bandwidth eater companies are for this (((net neutrality))).

Because they know without a written guideline, ISPs would fight them if they pulled some shit. Now that ISPs have been de-fanged when it comes to throttling, now they can do all the shit they're currently doing without anyone doing a thing about it. Patreon link on a YouTube video without being a YouTube partner? Banned. Etsy link on Ebay? Banned. Have a Gab account while on Twitter? Banned.

I'm sorry to hear that, user.

I suffered something like that in a much lesser degree.

Shall we do meme magic to give him diarrea or something?

If they were doing it with net neutrality what the fuck is not having it going to change?

The main way I think I can explain it is sort of similar to what caused Mojang to enforce a EULA that Minecraft servers have to adhere to. If some sort of fuckery happens on a site, like Patreon links not passing through or getting blocked, the average person's reaction isn't to blame the site, it's to blame the provider. ISPs don't want people bitching at them because Google decided to fuck with their browsing. That's where the threat of throttling comes in.

My point is that they already do this shit though so what is the point of net neutrality if they don't give a shit if they get throttled? I mean then people would just blame the ISP for that too right? None of this does anything.

I am, I have you guys, a waifu and a nice job.

It's best not to dwell on the past, all that matters is that we don't let it happen again.
And now that I know more about his family circumstances they're punishment enough.

They do give a shit, because their money is in delivering this content.
Yeah, but people have to go through ISPs regardless. That's why these online corporations needed to de-fang them.

I actually didn't think it would fail.

(sweet double hitler dubs)
I'm sorry that your "friend" turned into a living bag of shit. Glad to hear you managed to get over that.
I would ask more, but that might give too much away.

I'm not sure that would work, he'll probably just write it off as bad Chinese food.

Meme magic fucked up his game, focus on other things.

There you go. My waifu cheated on me.

Disgusting.
I hope that faggot will off himself.

Isn't it ridiculous that lefty here is advocating more government regulation and passing it as "freedom", mmmh, it's like an old trick lefty use, what is it, freedom is slavery? War is peace? Some sort of inversion confusion.

All this is doing is delivering the internet right in the government's hands, afraid of monopoly? OK LET'S HAND OVER THE INTERNET TO THE GOVERNMENT WHICH IS A MONOPOLY.

Holy fucking shit, as if you ISP would bar you from accessing your favorite Taiwainese website, as if your ISP would love to lose business, possibly to another ISP.

You could have had a fast internet where streaming is allocated a specific line and deals would have been made to better this infrastructure, mostly paid by Netflix, so that the streaming line is fast and your "other" line is faster than now because the Neflix fuckers aren't with you. But fucking no, those damn right-wingers amirite? Why would the want the free market to yield efficiency when we can give the internet to a governmental bureaucracy who 1. Will keep the internet from improving 2. Let the government ever growing control over it.

Because now that it's codified into law, removing it means they can do any of the shit that wasn't allowed before. The internet used to be treated in the public conscious as a utility. You were just given "the internet" when you paid. If it gets revoked, they will now be explicitly allowed to do whatever the fuck they want with the service they provide you.

No, you dumb nigger, it means that ISP will now be allowed to track and filter packets that you use. You think that any ISP is is actually going to make Netflix unavailable? No. What you should give a shit about is how they can influence your service beyond and "paid pack." Do you want to check out verizon's phone prices? Tough shit, you have ATT internet, they block any attempt to access their competitor's website. Do you run a small business that just got started? You packets are sent to the back of the line, because they don't care about showing people your dinky little website. People are complaining that a company is a bunch of nazis because they let customer's access sites? Now anyone with those specific ISPs can't every go onto Holla Forums again.

Honestly, if the government wants to crack down on ISPs, I'd be all for them going "so, uh… Where's that infrastructure we paid you guys for?"

Dude, fucking Twitter has straight-up said that they're going to pull that same exact thing come December 18th.

I didn't miss it and I still don't want it.

I guess normalfags can be just as vengeful as otaku.

The difference is I can just not go to twitter. Twitter isn't the one directly controlling my internet.

You can start arguing about how the free market needs to be free once 90% of the country isn't underneath a local monopoly of internet service.

They already do whatever they want to so what is your fucking point? The fucking government paid them to improve the infrastructure for the internet and the government didn't do shit about it when they didn't deliver. What the fuck would the government stop if net neutrality was still a thing because I bet it would be fucking nothing because the people in charge of doing anything would have been paid off anyway.

Okay, try not to go on any Google-affiliated site. Or Ebay. Or Amazon. If Twitter is allowed to do it, then all these companies will be eager to step up their game to pull the shit they claimed ISPs were going to do.

Pro tip the government already tracks everything you do on the internet through your ISP so guess what nothing is going to fucking change.

You're either stupid, or a shill. The vast majority of ISPs have government-mandated monopolies on their areas of coverage.

If your ISP says "Holla Forums is a hate site, and will cost you $600 a month to access it now" you are LITERALLY FUCKED without Net Neutrality. This is why NN is a big deal. The ISPs haven't been doing this before, because until the NN debate started, nobody pointed out that they could.

Now they know. Even Comcast, the King turd in the Internet's punchbowl and reviled by millions, is on Twitter right now going

The difference is currently they get told to stop, and have to pay a bunch of money if they get caught. They ALREADY do tons of shady shit when the laws says they can't. Do you really trust these people to not fuck your asshole wide open if the law allows them to?

But they still fucking do it so it's not much of a fucking deterrence is it retard?

If they start doing shit like that people are going to start lynching people working for ISPs until they stop.

I've been meaning to watch that show but what the fuck is that opening? It sounds like they just mashed two musical numbers on top of each other, or that all the musicians decided to start playing solos at the same time.

It doesn't fucking state that the govt gets control over it, it says that isps can't fuck you over by giving preference to some sites or punishing others.
from accessing your favorite Taiwainese website
Hollywood was a lovely interest in barring you from torrent sites, you think they wouldn't love to strike up a deal? It'd definitely get by with copyright law. Also, Google is an isp in some areas, considering that they delisted 8ch, why wouldn't they be interested in barring that as well?
Wow you fucking dumbass, what other isp are they going to lose business to when there are monopolies on some areas.

archive.is/WUwPO

Lucasfilm oversees Electronic Arts Star Wars games with weekly meetings

archive.is/Bp4Z8

Star Wars Battlefront II: Petition To Revoke EA's Rights To The Franchise Goes Viral

archive.is/lwXHz

Can anyone get to the site linked in the OP of this archive? Every time I try to actually access the petition I get a error saying their server has crashed.

Christ start having an epiphany about your life any time. Fuck you are afraid of a dedicated packets line for streaming and you want let some shit bureaucrats get more power because of it, it wouldn't surprise me if you said you are writing this while walking on the highway.

Dumbfuck. There have been suits that have won.

You're talking concepts, not how it will play out. For example, the concept of not starving is also a very good concept that people should try to apply, but not every law that calls itself the "anti-starvation law" is going to be against starvation. Same goes to NN, every single fucking thread I hear from pro-NN posts about the concept of NN and not how it is being applied. In anti-NN posts you get people talk about the application but not from pro-NN posts.
This is retarded and blatantly wrong point, every single major ISP and every single major website service has teams of lawyers specifically versed in not going to jail for misconduct.

Yet they still do this shit what good is this doing if it doesn't stop them even when they get caught doing it?

… ok ? Why post this here ?

to deter normal people from doing it? if murder was legal people will just kill each other every day

Because the concept is too simple to bother bringing up.
It's packet indifference. The isp shouldn't care what information is being transferred nor to whom. This allows fair competition to smaller sites that are still growing, more controversial sites from being outright banned, and certain types of files from being suppressed.

I didn't know there were tons of normal people that owned ISPs.

Nigger you're just assuming it won't play out bad because WHY? What brings you this confidence that companies aren't going to nickle and dime every and make the internet fucking impossible to use as it currently is?

Because that would lose them money and probably end with them being lynched?

Kill yourself defeatist shill.
Go back to whatever shithole you crawled out of.

I'm lolbertarian but I'm not fucking retarded.

Ok sure I'm the shill when none of you faggots explain how net neutrality stops them from doing the things that they do anyway.

If people can no longer afford their service they won't pay for it retard. Also you're retarded if you think taking away most people's one outlet for stress isn't going to end in murder.

If that were true you'd already be dead so people wouldn't have to put up with your retardation.

maybe I should have used a better analogy.
the point is the deterrent works apart from some abnormalities, it's like nuclear deterrence but instead of almost everybody having a nuclear arsenal nobody owns the internet

Gentlemen, how to spot a commie in

Common tactics :

1. Because the current system is not 100% perfect let's give power to some fuckers who will make everything worse and end up with everyone starving to death
Seen in :
Monopolies are bad, but it's not because some areas have monopolies that all areas who are not under one must also suffer your retardation.

2. Tell half-truths
Seen in :
You have no fucking idea what's in that 300 pages, you make it seems like giving preference is the absolute devil while ISPs are already doing that with higher paying customers who paid for top bandwidth, that's what the free market is, this is the best allocation of resources.

3. Strike fear
Seen in :
And they will only be able to do so through government regulation.

4. Denigration
Seen in :

another offtopicgate thread?

Also you're forgetting that it wasn't the ISPs that were causing the suppression of controversial opinions, advertisers and financial institutions are doing that. Advertisers put the pressure by forcing whatever site is in question to change what can be seen on their site, even if the things being seen are user-generated content and not made by the site's owner, like how advertisers are dropping out of Youtube and as a result Youtube is dropping the banhammer on anything that moves. Financial instutions apply pressure by forcing that site to go to someone else by refusing service, enough refusal and you have nowhere to turn to for money, kinda like how HW couldn't get any money from people because services like Paypal and Patreon were refusing service.

I am going to assume that, given a constant environment, they will not change very much if nothing happens.
There was plenty of hysteria in the past, it didn't cause them to suddenly decide to say "we wanted money in the past but now we still want money" and kill the internet as a result.

Well, Net Neutrality is a pretty huge issue, and tangentially related, mostly because all these tech companies are trying to censor wrongthink and prevent people from pursuing alternative avenues of online finance.

OP needs to be updated since we have an OP Goolag thread on HQ that's more updated and will last longer than Holla Forums thread.
>>>/gamergatehq/331341
Also we really, really need a list of who advertises on Youtube- since the recent pedoring scandal on Youtube is still relevant, and we can use it against them
>>>/gamergatehq/331394

He's arguing to keep the system as is you colossal fucking retard.
Please feel free to read through all 300 pages and then talk to us then.
NIGGER THAT'S WHAT NET NEUTRALITY IS FOR. IT'S GOVERNMENT REGULATION SAYING THEY AREN'T ALLOWED TO DO THAT. REMOVING NET NEUTRALITY REMOVES THAT REGULATION. HOW ARE YOU THINK FLABBERGHASTINGLY RETARDED?

If you think NN is flawed, why remove it entirely instead of trying to fix it?

EA was contracted out by Disney specifically for this shit that would make a ton of money with less effort. Disney knew exactly what they were getting into.

Nigga I agree with you in principal but to call our current internet schemes "the best allocation of resources" is absolutely laughable. Also, Comcast at least is in fact incompetent, I wouldn't know about others because Comcast bought my original ISP over ten years ago and I have had no other choice since except for fucking verizon. Internet under them is like living in South Africa with rolling blackouts.

I'm still not entirely convinced it's a complete repeal like people are claiming.

Rude GamerGays,rude.
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/star-wars-battlefront-2-gets-review-bombed-metacritic-due-corporate-greed/45063/

You seem to not understand that NN is allowing the government to regulate the internet, all because you are afraid that Netflix users might get a faster internet than you who is reading a 500kb page of text and images instead of a 28gb normalfag TV 4k episode.

If you think it's off topic, report it. Lord know we need more people reporting shit that isn't related to the thread. (Arguing that doesn't go anywhere or is off topic, derailment, etc).
However, Net Neutrality is complicated and does need discussion IMO.

If it involves talking freely- especially on the internet- it's relevant because we can't organize or do our shit if the internet is a giant safe space.
If it involves SJWs it's relevant because the more we can push SJW out of various hobbies, the easier they are to mock and the madder they get (which makes their advances harder as their insanity becomes more mainstream).
And if it involves the games industry or journalism around games and even other "geek" hobbies it's relevant because we're fucking GamerGate.

thanks to loopholes ISP's in Germany can bypass NN laws, and guess what, they are using it to do exactly what everyone said they would do. You pay extra to access certain places. What exactly do you think is going to happen once NN is gone? Companies stopped fighting each other a long time ago. Rivalry and competitions are dead, they are now working together to screw the normal people over.

The only way to fix this is through multiple other competitors. A monopoly is as inefficient as the government, although, you can always chose to not have internet, you can't chose to not pay taxes.

Hit enter by accident

Most of america is limited to comcast, the most corporatist isp out there.

It's giving more bandwidth to end customers that pay for it. The speed paid for isn't in relation to the information being passed.
They will be able to use copyright laws on isps since they will then have the power to do so. They'll be considered responsible for data they give access to because the will be allowed to discriminate.
is taking away your freedom
Comcast has repeatedly been shown to be incompetent and downright malicious. You might as well be saying to give EA another chance if they ban loot boxes because "they'll increase their business"

Not necessarily, it could be nationalized as a utility like water, sewage or electric, but I wouldn't want our current governments doing that. People are often concerned about how this might stifle innovation but I would just reply with the government maintaining the roads hasn't stopped companies from making cars.

I was the user that explained the advertisement. It's for mobile phones (hence Vodafone) and it is talking about an unlimited data plan for very specific services. You have something similar with Skype, which offers free calls through the internet to other Skype users, while for Skype to phone communication you need to pay for having the service provided to a different recipient, even though telephone communication costs just as little as internet communication does and it is the exact same data you are sending.

>archive.is/Bp4Z8
Disney knew the whole time. They just didn't care until it made them look bad.

And that makes it okay? People in Finland have affordable mobile flatrates. You can literally take your laptop everywhere you want and play and stream all day long because you have unlimited internet. And here in Germany, instead of getting flatrates we get limited internet and they make us pay more for other services. This is total cancer.

No shit. Did you think Disney got where they are due to benevolence?

That accusation's been flying around for a bit, but good to know there's confirmation. Kind of to be expected from the company that keeps spending millions to lobby copyright law extensions just so Steamboat Willy doesn't enter the public domain.

The ad isn't about speed in the slightest, it is about the data cap you pay for. To make it clearer, if you compare one person with the Video Pass and one without it, both of them take the exact same amount of time to watch 2 hours of footage on Netflix and get it in the exact same quality, but the first pays less than the second because the first has an unlimited data plan while the second is paying for going over the agreed upon amount. In fact, the unlimited data plan is a solution to a problem Netflix had (which is why I used Video Pass as an example) which is that sometimes people would have absurdly high phone bills because they would use their phone to watch movies, which led to Netflix throttling phone users so that they wouldn't watch on their phone in 4K but rather in something like 720p. This, of course, resulted in them being sued over NN, while companies like Comcast could get away with no consequences whatsoever.
And that isn't because of NN, it is because of the fact that there isn't an oligopoly. Their internet is fast for the same reason it is fast in Eastern Europe, which is that people form large LANs (which is possible through it not being illegal to have wires above ground) and then use these LANs to negotiate cheaper prices. Oh yeah and the fact that it has more optic fibre.
NN doesn't solve limited internet though because paying for how much data you use isn't to do with speed.

It's really no surprise. When you give exclusive rights of a "beloved" franchise to literally the most evil company in game development(but know how to make money), you're kind of signalling your intent. .

Yes and that needs to change. Datacaps are outdated, but we will never get flatrates if isp's can just sell us extra packages instead.

You will never get flatrates if you continue having an oligopoly. It's easy to say "b-but what if the government solves it so that we wouldn't need to get rid of the oligopoly" but that won't solve it. Just compare that to power companies in Germany, where they conveniently ignore each other's "turf" and there is no way to prove that they are doing it because you can't legally force a company to start competing. And when one company would artificially raise the price, so would another, which too is anti-competitive practice but since it can't be proven without them openly admitting it, any laws you put in place mean jack fucking shit until you break up the oligopoly.

because you can't legally force a company to move into an area*

There's nothing wrong with liking girls with big clits and external ovaries, right user-kun?

archive.is/815WD
i.redd.it/ys8zs2pvne001.png

I seen a prolapsed vagina, please don't make prolapsed ovaries a fetish.

But the roads are total shit though, water is crap as well. There is no way to get someone to get better unless he has reasons to, reasons like competition.

American has some of the best roads in the entire world

That's a trap

Where I live they make the road crappy so that they can redo them every few years so that the government can give the contracts to their friends in construction and get "favors" in return.

Net neutrality has almost nothing to do with censorship. Net neutrality is a bunch of jews arguing with a bunch of other jews about who gets to take what shekels from the goyim. If net neutrality was really about keeping censorship from happening online then its main proponents would not be Google, twitter, and Facebook. I'm sure everyone here needs no reminder of just how quick those sites are to censor people for wrongthink.

According to the 3rd image, this shit isn't gay.

Where do you live?

Haven't posted in one of these threads in like a year, but that is pretty good OC.

He summed it up pretty well in terms of how it is over here in Eastern Europe. The roads here are so incredibly shit that the cause for most night-time accidents is that everyone drives in the middle between both lanes because that is where it will cause the least amount of damage to your car. And since there are car accidents as a result of it, politicians constantly blame alcohol by making the punishment for drunk driving higher and higher. Of course, the number of accidents doesn't go down in the slightest, but clearly that must mean the punishment isn't harsh enough, even though over a year ago there were police checkpoints everywhere in the capital during New Year's looking for drunk drivers and it was even in the news that they didn't find a single fucking one.

very good

wrong, regular dicks on dickgirls look nicer

Exactly, you see the pink 娘 at the end? That means GIRL, and the fact that it comes last is important, because Japanese is a head last language, the essence of a thing is the last part of the phrase. 2D traps are essentially girls, just with a disorder that gives a masculinized appearance to external genitalia, but nevertheless, they are genuine girls, deserving of our love as our waifus.

Not a surprise.

Sorry to hear that user.

So is Xenoblade fine or did NoE fuck up?

lmao get bullied on kid
To be honest that was fucking horrible, who the hell does that and why haven't you sucker punched him in the face? Is it yet another instance of burger schools emasculating young adults?

We're fucked

We're fucked

Did I sum this up?

Also you got dubs twice

The Open Internet Order doesn't actually do anything that would stop that, so your argument is moot. Realize the Open Internet Order wasn't even publicly viewable before it was adopted while counter proposals were.

you're gonna burn in hell, faggot

We'll always be fucked.

No.
We're fucked

We're fucked

We're good

Kill yourself.

It's more like

I like this.

Companies like Twitter and Google having to pay for their bandwidth. Oh no!
Also, ISP's have already banned sites despite it not being able to happen under NN.

And to think that shit was originally supposed to prevent data limits. Yet, I'm still paying for them. Fucking pathetic.

Yeah pretty much, but at least it will be fun to watch tech companies and ISP's shit themselves in a flame war.

Thats my question, trump loves his renegotiations, it would be weirder if he did a complete repeal or pass without molding it his way.

All sides would love to censor, they win regardless if it gets passed or not and we will suffer either way, the thing needs to be renegotiated so neither isps, internet operations or government get to fuck over the common person. For internet operations, a law that bars any company operating in the states from forbading anyone from using thier services for any reason. For isps, a hard upper cap on what they can charge and reports bi-yearly showing the electrical use, data speeds and spending on improvements to make both easier and more effective for customers or they get fined based on company size if they fail to show that they are not improving their services for the customers, and a hard law with fines up to seizing the company and ability to turn a profit from the ones who run the company ceo, board of directors, president and the likes if they prevent their competitors from being able to operate on their services smoothly. And a pitch to make grants possible for common folk to make a public lan setup like said some european areas have. As for the gov, a way that prevents and punishes future lobbying to any camp and punishes any gov official that trys to change it while reciving lobbist cash.

It seems to come down to whether you want to get fucked by government Jews or corporate Jews

Shame that doesn't appear to be an option.

Pretty much. The whole thing is given more weight than it really has, largely due to it being in the normalfag circle as a result of John Oliver introducing the idea to them. You know, kinda like how TPP and TTIP was shit absolutely everyone knew about, but ask them about TISA and they would just go blank, even though there wasn't a single country that was going to be in TTIP that wasn't going to be part of TISA. In fact, the only thing not part of TISA was going to be like three or four countries in South-East Asia, making it a much bigger deal.

If you live under a monopoly then yes, then the solution is to ease the regulations in the municipal level to allow dem thirsty nerds to make their own ISP company without needing to go through 3000 hoops of bureaucrats to please.

Otherwise it will let ISP to offer new products and expand their business

What's next? Seems some fuckers here would argue in favor of basic income by the logic I've seen.

I'm not a burger, but with that said, I don't want people living under Comcast controlled lands to get screwed over either.

Also just noticed that I just got a couple more bots on Twitter following me telling me to click some shady link to see some boobs, so far this makes five of them following me. I think I am some sort of "please disturb" list, good thing it's tied to a fake identity though.

Just gonna dump some coffin stuff for prosperity.

You're a little fag, the same shit happened happened to me in grade 5 where all my friends got together and said they don't want to be my friend anymore. Then they bullied me for years yet I didn't become a little faggot, you should man up

Click this image and you'll see some boobs

I'm not sure what disturbs me more. The fact that he looks like he aged 10 years over the span of 3, or the girl actually looking like a doll, which either means he actually was trying to convince the world the doll was real or she had bad Botox.

Give me one example of an ISP deciding to ban a site of their own volition.

No it won't, it'll allow them to jew you into buying "internet packages" in the same way they already sell cable packages. This will totally kill innovation in the internet and will allow the big players like (((Google))) and (((Facebook))) to ingrain themselves further and become even more difficult to avoid.
Basic income is a good idea because it would allow the government to drastically reduce the minimum wage. If shitlibs can't make "muh living wage" arguments because the government already provides it, then the minimum wage can drop and companies will be more willing to provide simple high-school graduates with manual labor, because it's so much cheaper. Also you can get rid of tax credits for kids and child support entirely, because that money would be provided by the government automatically through the child's basic income.

Good morning…

Motherfuckerrrr…

>This will totally kill innovation in the internet and will allow the big players like (((Google))) and (((Facebook))) to ingrain themselves further and become even more difficult to avoid.
>Removing net neutrality will favor (((Facebook))) and (((Google)))
Yet Facebook and Google are throwing millions into trying to avoid it being removed. Sure, that checks out.

There was some fucking guy saying that net neutrality is good because it creates a competitive market. Jesus.

I wonder with how big Google and Facebook are (not to mention the (((people))) who invest in it), I wonder if they'd get a cut of the profits made to access their websites. Or even if they lean hard enough to make it free.
We don't lose anything by Google, Facebook, etc being pay-walled- they're abusing free speech so much it means those who are poorer will stop tuning into propaganda on their websites (which surprises me- why make your own propaganda harder to see).
Only the higher income brackets will pay to see it and they tend to have made up their minds already- SJWs, in on the con, or hard against it.
Frankly I'm more worried about prices to access all websites jacked up to high heaven… Except those promoting SJWness. ISPs change the story (an EA tactic) by saying they'll fight fake-news or harassment or some fake excuse. While all the Net Neutrality talk dies as everyone discusses "what will ISPs actually do" they get stricter with what you can and can't see. You average normalfag uses Youtube, Facebook, Wikipedia, Imgur, Reddit, Twitter, etc. Imagine all those sort of websites not costing you a lot to visit, while visiting 8ch, Twitter alternatives, or Youtube work-arounds like Hooktube jacked your bills up? If water cost $10, and soda cost $1.50- you'll drink down that soda no matter how bad it is for you to quench your thirst.
At least, that's all my theory. (((They))) tend to be far more arrogant and (since Trump won) panicky. If YouTube is leaning hard on net neutrality, it seems to indicate ISPs won't play nice with them, but it could just be to prevent costs they could handle. Really does depends what costs them least and what they desire. Rigging Net Neutrality vote vs. Paying ISPs to make sure their material is still widely seen vs. choking out competition and clashing ideals vs. making sure Trump doesn't get a second term.

IMO
We could be fucked in unknown ways, but so could Google, Facebook, etc. Change means we could find new ways to fight back.

We already know how we're being fucked, and can work with what we already have to fight Google, etc.

The fact the loudest voices are "who do we give it to" instead of "how do we stop anyone fucking over the internet" is telling.

Neither was having game journos and SJW unveiled for what they are- but we did it.

Main thing we should do is remove legislation enshrining ISP monopolies in most municipalities but that's not going to happen. I'm pretty thankful that my ISP is a coop.

I like your mindset. A bit refreshing tbh.

NN won't favor Google or Facebook, they're just going to be the only people who can afford to pay the ISPs to be included in their "Social bundle." Take a look at . Sites like e.g. Gab and Minds will never be able to afford the bribes to be included, so they'll be relegated to the sidelines. Further, ISPs will be able to throttle any connection they don't like and force Internet companies to pay for faster access to their customers. Comcast and TWC have already pulled this bullshit with Netflix and League of Legends, but if NN is revoked this will give them a legal basis on which they can throttle anyone as they desire, and since all their customers are captured in monopolies companies will either pay the racket or die.
You seem to also be under the belief that there could ever be a competitive market for Internet access, but it has the same market pressures towards monopolies as other utilities; the infrastructure is incredibly expensive to set up, so companies would essentially be making a gamble on whether or not they could actually convert customers, and would likely fail because the existing infrastructure of the established player is more robust. Thus, internet access should be regulated in the same way as any other utility. A telegram was a telegram, a phone call is a phone call, a packet should be a packet. I don't understand why people find this so confusing.

There's literally so much government spending, regulation, and cruft you could kill with basic income. Food stamps, subsidized power, Social Security, basically half the welfare state could be replaced with a machine that sends out checks to every American once a month. Probably close to 3/4.

Are you actually retarded? You know that almost nowhere in the states has any sort of competition right? This will only serve to fuck over the vast majority of people. You're the jew shilling for what's best for comcast.

And that isn't going to happen, do you really think comcast with their vast amount of lobbying power will allow that? There's no indication that there's any sort of anti-trust regulations or actions coming in the future so all that is going to happen is that people are going to get fucked.

ISP got to here through the free market and billions in investments. This NN stuff wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't for Youtube and Netflix eating up a disproportionate amount of bandwidth compared to us imageboard goers. I can still torrent shit even though my ISP only cares that I don't leave for another ISP.

Daily Stormer. Hate the site, but there was no reason for ISP's to go after it under the current NN regulations.

The ISPs got here from the government giving them billions in grants to set up internet infrastructure. They got their monopolies because of the government, the free market wasn't involved

Defeatist shill.

If my poor Appalachian county managed to pay for our own internet infrastructure where county residents get to vote on changes then other locations can as well.

Quite literally bullshit.
NN allows Google and Facebook to avoid paying for the massive amounts of bandwidth they take up. It also allows them to avoid paying for data caps in the US.
Which was something that everyone should have got out of from NN, but apparently Silicon Valley decided to say fuck you to everyone else

Nice argument, show me an indication that they're planning anything of the sort instead of calling me a shill like a retard with nothing of substance to say

ISPs had nothing to do with that. Google seized their domain. Pretty amusing that you mentioned them really as Daily Stormer's against net neutrality.

go to youtube and type "how to have" in the search bar and look what first suggestion is

That's a page for smart phone data plan you fucking idiot. Not the actual internet.

You are waiting for others? Call your fucking mayor. Send emails, emails, emails.

ISPs were literally never involved with the Daily Stormer. That was their domain name registrar GoDaddy, who decided to remove TDS's original domain because GoDaddy is pozzed. You can still access their site at dailystormer.hk
Also shoot yourself. Try again.

But 99% of towns can't and won't do that because their elected officials are already bought by the telecom companies.

Google and Facebook already pay for Internet plans (with a few dozen caveats) just like you and me; ISPs want to charge more for the same reason "unlimited data plans" like to throttle you after you go over a monthly allowance: because they're greedy bitches who want money.

checked
Yeah. Dunno how that got there. Youtube is full of pedos.

Government officials are only as corrupt as their constituents allow them to be. Its fairly easy to create change on the local level.

It's got to be some kind of clickbait bullshit but there's no way in hell I'm searching that.

So, uh, what's the first result?

Its not clickbait, it autocompletes to "how to have s*x with your kids as the first result"

Call my mayor to help change federal regulation?
Also for that mater, that type of regulation takes years to draft and implement even if it does get implemented. So what's going to happen in the meantime? People get fucked, and if you're in a monopoly or duopoly area then you're fucked. If your ISP decides to charge you a premium for visiting dangerous sites like h8chan what's your recourse? You aren't going to unsubscribe from the internet entirely.

The only thing you can do is maybe set up a local ISP like you're saying and that's a gamble

It was on Jim's stream today

Jesus

it's really activating my almonds

(checked)

fuck

Already is.

Kill yourself you fucking "freemarket solves everything" shill.

Alright, I'm done with the internet for a while.

next time prevent his next post with "unregulated freemarket solves everything"shill

Right, good catch.

Do we need NN? I see the arguments from both sides and I'm confused.

Well that guy obviously thinks that we don't need net neutrality

Defeatism is when you say we shouldn't bother with something because >you can't change anything.
Saying something that is out of our influence is unlikely isn't. Isp infrastructure set up is expensive, current companies will gladly lobby to keep competition out. They've done this and you're just arguing in favor of suicide.

Do we? Soros is supporting it. Is Soros doing a cool thing for once? How should I feel?

We don't, we need as few rules as possible and the internet worked fine with none, so I'll say have no rules at all, let people innovate and find what they want and let others who cannot help themselves die a slow death.

It's hard to say, he is correct in that it does give the FCC a bunch of power that they don't necessarily need. But on the other hand without it a lot of people are likely to get fucked on internet pricing. Do some research user and decide for yourself. I think it's probably better to have it, the fact that google and Soros like it as well is incidental. It's a broke clock thing, your interests may sometimes align with them on certain topics

How many artists did Jeanette Hayes actually stole from?! We know that the bitch traced Shintaro Kago's works, but who else are her victims?

Nigger, do you knwo what NN says? Fucking define it, so I can lamblast you for being the biggest fucking retard in the world.

Okay then.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

I like how these shills say that net neutrality somehow gives the govt more control but don't state how. The government telling isps not to throttle certain sites and protocols is giving them control?

What's with influx of shit posing on Holla Forums lately?

NeoGaf rapefugees

There's no letting the government "take control over it" in net neutrality. The laws are to regulate it, not nationalize it.
Nationalizing it would mean that people would stop saying "it's not censorship if the government isn't doing it :^)" though, but it's a bad idea for obvious reasons.

Don't ask people what to think. Read the thread and reach your own conclusions.

THE GOVERNMENT ISN'T CONTROLLING SHIT YOU FUCKING DOUBLE NIGGER HOLY FUCK I HATE YOU PEOPLE

It's retarded Republicans/Right-wingers. NN was "created" by the left wing, so clearly it has to be government regulation, and government regulation is always bad no matter what, so we should obviously get rid of it.

I keep seeing these spergouts that end in sage bombs, muh Holla Forums is awful posts and plan ol shilling. They trying to colonize here to take revenge?

shoo shoo leftyshill

It's more likely cuckchan refugees that came here after their mods sperged out about the neofag meltdown

Cursed image

Do you know where we are?
It's pure anarcho-capitalists or corporatist shills. And only the most dense and idiotic of the former and lolbertarians would be against NN before reforming infrastructure laws.

Speak of the devil

All 300 pages of it? I don't have it on hand.

There is the Title II order which redefines ISP as common carriers, which places them under the regulatory arm of the unelected bureaucrats.

Whoever made that image is a fucking genius.

archive.fo/hSOV4

my country is ok

Her entire shtick is making a collage of badly traced pictures she literally found Tumblr, turning it into an oil painting, then sells them from art galleries for thousands.

Learn to word things.

They don't appear to know Oedipus was fiction.

STOP

add ave after that h

Forgot the fucking link.

archive.fo/Z7P00

O, there it is. but lol grammar

Uh, excuse me Holla Forums, were would that money come from? As reckless/manipulative as the Federal Reserve is with their Jewish practices, than cannot print too much money without it devaluing the American dollar much too fast and crashing the country's economy. So, the "smart" way to get this money would be through increasing taxes.
Please, tell me, have you ever stopped to wonder WHY SHIT COSTS SO MUCH?
As much as the government does have a budget problem, the bigger is the fact that we trust so many services to them that they shouldn't be involved in to begin with. And, to fund those services, they need money. How do you think they're going to get that money when other people in the government are so "self-righteous" they will not shut down their programs wasting money and have no positive effect because "It's their little baby, it's their legacy"?

HAHA holy shit, Googles Search Algorithms are fucked, seriously fucked. A phrase like "How to have…" is so generic and vague that many normalfags can search it and see those results.

I'm still wondering how it got to this though, it's like the search algorithm went crazy and became unhinged

Article in screenshot form + decent art.

Only if you don't allow men to be men.

Is this translated? I only find raws.

Isn't one of the tenets of postmodernist art that there aren't original ideas today? So mish mash and strange mixes like that Russian pikachu novel are "art"?

…or a MasterChan plot to pedo-ize youtube

Maybe the rumors of Google secretly having an AI are true and it decided that Google needed to be stopped

Its their crooked cash cow, and any money for garaunteed income would be borrowed from either europe does anyone want to have more debt to europe canada double that question for canada or isreal I do not need to repeat myself here for the 3rd time I hope oh and when the liberals tested it in canada they never doled it out country wide, just to torontonians on the rest of the countries taxes. Garaunteed income would noly be possible hypothetically when at least 80% low end jobs are completely automated and it only work if the garaunteed incom was usable on necessities and non transferable.

its guaranteed

I do not have an auto correct

Most of the money would come from killing Social Security, unemployment, and Medicaid/autismbux. These together account for $2.33T (yes, Trillion) dollars in spending by the government (nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/spending/), and most of that can be replaced by basic income. The rest would come from removing other spending like food stamps, tax breaks like the child tax break and replacing it with basic income, and also, y'know, reduced spending and increased taxes and not giving giant companies tax breaks for no reason that we should have been doing for decades to take care of our debt.

its okay neither do I

Oh shit

goddamit Marche

I hope you watched that futurama episode where everyone gets that 300$ rebate, essentials will hike unless gov puts real hard caps on price, and the libs will loby hard against it and niggers and hispanics will riot because libs will word it that they will lose money rather than gain, it would curb some illegal hispanics from gibs and thats the only real great thing I can think of, but kikes will find the loopholes and exploit it all the same. You will never see it happen because of the nigger and spic problems.

Shocker the name is shared between two highly cancerous individuals.

Fug, my mother was reading this today.

Do any of the leafs here have any idea what he is talking about? Also…
Never going to happen. You cannot trust a machine to do everything. Hell, planes have been using autopilot for the past 80 years, yet we we still have the same amount of people in the cockpit. Also, all of those "low end jobs" some of they may replace will result in the work just being transferred from people doing those jobs to people maintaining the machines that now do those jobs (IOW, nothing's changed).

And, how do you plan to do that? The money for Social Security is already gone (Meaning everyone coming into the workforce in the past decade won't see a dime of it when they retire) because some politicians thought it was a "smart idea" to funnel some of it towards their programs because "No one is using it", and Medicaid is the only way people can afford healthcare thanks to Obamacare on top of taxes.
How? No. And, those tax breaks are suppose to incentive entrepreneurial actions.
I'm not referring to the Alphabet Soup agencies. I'm talking about shit like "No Child Left Behind" and the Obamaphone.

THATS MOBILE DATA YOU IDIOT
t.Jacinto Silveira

has she given you a weapon to kill your dad yet, or does she think that the article was bullshit

Thats my point, and garaunteed income was tried in canada but was scrapped by the liberals.

Okay, you didn't make it clear in your post about that (Or, at least, I didn't read it clearly).

archive.is/0WIOM

Speaking of NYT they can't seem to stop starting shit this week
archive.is/9ydWe
archive.is/WYKRI

Nah man, sarcasm does not translate well to text

One mechanic would replace twenty factory workers and you'll run out of high skilled jobs. Not to mention that jobs that require highly skilled individuals can't exactly be done by everyone because some people simply don't possess a high enough intellect. Trying to force your average nigger to work a job in STEM isn't going to work. I don't think the solution is UBI though, we instead just need to let people starve to death and shoot them as soon as they try to steal food.

I meant the book the guy wrote, the one in your screenshot.
Besides, my dad's dead.

Realistically, we're going to have some mega-corporation(s?) willing to subsidize entire cities like a dystopian Kibbutz or some shit. Perhaps some combination of your post and mine, but either way, there just isn't going to be enough work to go around at the rate technology is progressing.

Why did you cut off the previous part?
Also, tech just makes things easier, it doesn't ultimately replace positions (Otherwise a lot of rug makers would be out of a job).

Looks like someone skimmed Fraud's wikipedia page

Now its time to bone your mother

Gates is way ahead of you on the megacorp cities.

Pilot is a high skill job. Lots of rug makers are out of a job.

The guy with the /fit/ anime tomboy mom wish I could bone her.
Read The Beauty in My Life by Cuvie

You both fail to account that markets for rugs, airtravel and such also grew as the tech made things easier.

>

Like what? We already make giant surpluses of food, to the point where companies are legally barred from donating it and have to dump it as compost or trash; increased availability of purchasing power means that we can actually sell it instead of wasting it. Water prices wouldn't increase, because people are actually paying their bills and utilities are heavily regulated. Rents are also heavily controlled. Oxygen is free.
Yes, blame the niggers and spics, goy, they are the ones at fault, not (((us)))!

Cashiers in McDonald's are beginning to be replaced with computers where you input your order and credit card and get a receipt for your food. Self-driving cars exist and are beginning to be deployed in the field. Transportation is the largest employment sector in the American economy, the vast majority of which is trucking and taxi driving.
Even so, what matters isn't "80% of jobs are completely automated," it's "1 man can do the work of 5." Back when the cotton mill started the slavery and cotton boom in the South, the reason there was a giant demand for slaves was because there was a giant demand for cotton and now it was price-efficient to make it (compare e.g. Ethereum grabbing all the GPU miners left behind from Bitcoin). If there's only the work of 5 men to be done, though, and there's no reason to scale further, then the other four men will be fired once one man can do the work of five.
Except the amount of people doing machine maintenance is less than the amount of people previously employed, often by a factor of 5 or more. It's quite clear you don't know shit about technological unemployment. I recommend you research it further.
It is becoming a pyramid scheme because the government refuses to increase the retirement age, but other than that you have no clue what you're talking about.
Yeah, that's why GE was given a $3.25B tax break. Because they're such innovators. Not because they lobby like crazy. Nope. No sir.
That's irrelevant to the problem of basic income. NCLB and Common Core just fuck schools up because they're forbidden from tracking based on intelligence, and Obamacare fucked people over by calcifying our current healthcare system. Neither of these systems need to be fixed in order to implement basic income in a sane manner without breaking the bank (although they're fucked and should be fixed, I agree).

This pic of Christ-chan made me check on this guy

Yes, people are actually being replaced, nber.org/papers/w23285

Again, this isn't a problem, just kill everyone who is incapable of acquiring a skill set that would still allow them to contribute.

(heil)
Don't make me think of her that way. I already occasionally see her naked in her room when I need to speak to her.

Question from what it looks like regardless of who wins we all get fucked or do I have it all wrong?

>Yes, people are actually being replaced, nber.org/papers/w23285

Freud was a German Jew. Shoot yourself.

Tons of farm jobs are going away because machines are so much more efficient. Farming is the lowest of low skill; even a whipped nigger can do it. As technology progresses, higher and higher skill jobs will be replaced or made efficient. You can't just ignore this.

Didn't realize you were technologically illiterate too.

No, it goes over how its already happening. Those researchers had written before about how the concerns over automation were overblown and how other jobs would rise to replace them. Then they looked at real world data and what's actually happening and came to the opposite conclusion.

Thanks for spoonfeeding him.

Looks like i caught myself a big one

You know what you need to do.

So is this shit actually Net Neutrality or is it just some bullshit called that in order to get rubes to sperg about it on reddit?

It's the newest way to spot people under brainwashing.

Oh fuck off faggot, there's good arguments for it and you're a lazy faggot for not acknowledging it and repeating, muh shills and muh brainwashing

Real talk, is there a nyaa or sadpanda equivalent for journals? No clue how to get around paywalls.

Like pottery

sci-hub

And certain people want it to spread.

isn't Holla Forums just mostly Holla Forums larping as marxists?

Many thanks

No they are a cancerous mix of far left, commie reddits, Marxist anons and more.

leftypol once again demonstrating how new they are to imageboards. No board has a weakpoint on another board because it's another fucking board.

I'm not a burger, what did they do, a non-biased article on some Trump supporter?

I'll never get over them getting a professor to shill their board.

Actually it's mostly bots, otherwise it wouldn't be in the top 10.

That is sad

Deport these fucks

Worse than normalfags, they're spreading Holla Forums to the type of person that would attend an event like that

Oh god the Trails in the Sky thread is loaded with shills. Reset Era must be butthurt.

SERVAL

Thanks for the paper. I'll have to see about reading through the thing again sometime because a large amount of the terms are just going over my head.

How do you mean

How fucking stupid do you have to be to trace copyrighted works and then sell them. Dumb bitch deserves everything she gets.

Yea I've noticed it similar posting styles to the P5 thread mocking feminist, the Xenoblade thread and several others.

Let me try something really quick?

they backpedaled hard today and apologized for this story the posted yesterday.
archive.is/w7Efr

Try what?

Seeing if this thread gets raided as well:

I'm not sure if they're dumb/naive or are just testing the water with alt-right pandering.
Anyway, it's nice to see influential media talk abou the other side as well, even if it's literal nazis.

offtopic
>Third image is retroactively spoiled by a vol
>Likely because without a visible bulge, it's indistinguisable from loli, and so boobs must be spoilered
I don't understand though. Isn't it also impossible to determine whether or not the first and last image aren't just flat chested futa versions of those characters, and so they should also be spoiled? Shouldn't user be banned and deleted for overzealous trap shit?

No.

Wew lad. Getting rid of NN will not suddenly make the current ISP monopolies vanish because they're rooted in landlines.

ded

I were to believe the pro-NN arguement that ISPs will jew everyone harder with NN, doesn't it make sense that any company or organization that relies on the internet would be pro-NN? Jews don't want to be jewed by bigger jews, so bringing up all the evil companies and people in support of NN that aren't ISPs is nothing but a scare tactic. Are there any ISPs that are pro-NN?

Is he an ISP? If not, constantly brining it up that he supports it is just a scare tactic.

Aren't the vast majority of those just history of telecommunications?

harder without NN

no

Are you non-native english speaking? I think you meant posterity.

That pic is a better case for the degeneracy of the modern art world than any post modern installation piece could ever be.

What.
Bitch, we're not the ones making money off of other people's work.

Gays not allowed.

I got pic related

Image.

Hey friend, did you know they google autocomplete works based off of your personal search history?

Don't post the rest of the set with her bouncing on his cock, anons don't deserve it.

Youtube fixed it i guess. Now that doesnt come up in autocorrect.

It was happening for everyone.

Not in this case, it happens for most people and Metokur/Jim showcased it on his stream today which is why everyone is talking about it

It was doing it for me as well, and I've never even been to NeoGaf.

people were testing it not logged in using a proxy and still got the same result

Not on (((youtube))), it seems.

I'm still getting the school one.

I believe they're based purely on popular youtube searches if you are not logged in and have not yet searched anything on youtube since opening your browser. This of course blacklists certain popular searches from appearing as many people try to look up porn. Notice the word "s * x" showing up in all variations of the pedo result at the top. It likely isn't blacklisted and someone is spamming youtube with that search in extreme amounts.

Question, why most of the speakers talking about their rape and domestic violence experiences for some feminist agenda looks like fake because noone would go to jail to rape that hideous figure?

I'm not saying they are lying but I am.

Why would you ask this, a rhetorical question?

Because I'm upset of having fucking liars coming on TV and going with the "violence against women!" narrative in my country.

For fuck's sake, a woman in one political party proposed that the penalties of domestic violence were the same for both men and women and everyone in the parlament called her sexist, mysoginist and every name in the book, while presenting NO argument against.

RIP
Nobuhiro Watsuki

Why does that man have a carrot in his pocket?

I think I like Net Neutrality now

ded

Yes.

S'okay.

For fuck's sake, is monday.

Let people work-

archive.is/L8phG

I need to work on my handwriting too. That said, I am glad that I don't have to google shit like "how to have sex" or "how to have your first kiss". And I thank god every day for my clear skin and beautiful thick hair.

Wew

Fake benis. Troll all you want, you won't go to jail. SWATing is not trolling, and neither is calling someone up you don't know and telling them you're gonna shoot up a school.

Dude, you quoted the wrong post. You mean ?

Doubt. My guess is he posted that on 4chan either to false flag it or because he thought he'd be safe under anonymity.

meant for
Seriously, this is not a warning against trolling and cyberbullying. This a warning against being retarded, something reddit would probably need though.

a

Cucks never learn.

how convenient that the ptsd stopped at the website he used, rather than posting anything on the internet.

user, he was in jail for 4 years. He probably never heard of fullchan. He is a cuck though, a fucking retard through and through.

Scratch that, 5 years.
This is incredibly off topic

shiggy diggy
Just watch the video

Remember, most of the rest of the Internet thinks we're literally a bogeyman, and not real.

This disgusts me

Good evening.

pic related

The guy's looks or what he did?

Just him being a retarded memeing newfag. That's the type of person that killed halfchan

Pornography? Unforgivable.

I'll check it and check those trips.

(checked)

Give the rundown on who this guy is.

Let's not get too complacently smug. There is more than a few aGGros who still lurks, crossposts, and constantly shows up to derail and turn the thread into an off topic 4AM r9k shitposting dump. Then there's the faggots who should know better but keeps treating the thread as if it's their own blog complete with avatarfagging, and other faggots who keeps feeding that shit (You)s.

Remember, anyone can post here. Including not so friendly entities who knows 8ch is real.

From Wikipedia

archive.is/kf3YO

Serious question for all of you:

At what point do you think the fallacy "shoot the message, not the messenger" is valid?! At what point is it crossing the line?!

What do you mean the fallacy? That you should address the point and not the person bringing it up? Or do you mean at what point should you also shoot the messenger?

Take a garner upon these following people:

And much more. Do you REALLY think that you can separate the actions and messages of these people from the messengers themselves? At what point you have to ask yourself and realize that both the messenger and the message wants you and me dead?!

They aren't the messengers though, they're the originators of the ideas. A messenger implies a neutral third party. Shooting the messenger would be like me getting angry at you for telling me about these people's ideas. When you're dealing the proprietors of the ideas then it's completely fair to not separate them from the ideas they've created and spread

So, what do you call their followers then? Aren't they messengers or harbingers? Because at this point, they firmly embodied the ideologies of the proprietors of these said messages.

#punchawrongthinker
#Killallwhodontthinklikeme
That's you

Honest question, is english your 2nd language? Because those are not by any definition "messengers".
See explanation, or find the word in Webster's dictionary.
They're called followers. No need to muddy something simple.

You might be taking it too literal if someone says it as if it's a cheesy movie line "I'm a messenger of X". In that case they're obviously not. But someone like a mailman delivering you your dildo, that's a real messenger. He didn't make the dildo, he just gave you the brown package containing your dildo that you ordered.

Ah no, that's you. I'm asking legitimate questions here, why don't just sit down for a while I clarify some things.

Here's the thing, I always see people using that defense online whether when Anita Sarkeesian have to be called out for being a coward for not showing evidence on her narrative against the video game industry, people goes "dude, shoot the message, not the messenger." It really pisses me off, it now became a defense just because they want to "look reasonable" while these "messengers" they're telling me about is preaching that everyone who doesn't toe their ideological line must die. I can't stand it any longer. That's why I asked the question regarding that matter.

Who and where, on the usual social media sites or something? I'm asking because I don't go on twatter and facebook, and that phrase sounds a bit strange. There's "don't shoot, I'm just the messenger", maybe that's what they are trying to paraphrase or combine with another phrase, badly?

But the more important point is the people you listed are not messengers, they're followers or advocating some very bad ideas -and- actions, and definitely not neutral. Ackshually come to think of it, the bigger trap is you falling to their imprecise fuzzy language. Do not tacitly agree with the falsehood that they are messengers, since it muddies the language and communication.

Remember that imprecise dishonest language is how socjus fucked up many things. Don't fall into that shit. They are not real messengers. If you want to point out any fallacy without becoming a retarded hothead. Point out that scammers like Sark are not messengers, but followers or scammers and dishonest people.

Sounds like you have encountered some dishonest "neutrals".

They call Anita the messenger? Then you need to explain to them what I told you, that she isn't the messenger, she is the one creating the thoughts. They probably claim that feminism is the message and she's just the messenger but she's the one applying the ideology to video games and creating new original thoughts for the purpose of spreading feminism

**I bought this, tell me how big of a mistake I made.
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA0ZW5F71608

They'll print anything now.

How much?

I did my best to explain to them on why Anita Sarkeesian isn't a messenger and more of a harbinger and yup, these are normalfags as said. , it's on Twitter and on rare occasions, Reddit. They keep using that defense: "shoot the message, not the messenger. If you don't, you're just as bad as them." Whether I talk about how these feminists aren't just messengers, they're actually the footsoldiers of their ideology, all that jazz. I'm kind of tired explaining on why the apparent point had now became a fallacy. I hear that everytime and it's getting staler and staler.

When the message reaches Persian levels of volatile.

It was $411 total. Its $10 cheaper than it was yesterday so I didn't want to miss out on it again.

Then yeah, they aren't neutral. It's generally not a bad idea though to address Anita's points and why they're bogus though. If they really are neutral and just uninformed then that's the better thing to do rather than just attacking Anita herself as that's lazy.

Fuck that came out wrong. Its $10 cheaper today than it was yesterday. It sold out before I was able to buy it Saturday.

The specs seem fine enough, but I've never heard of the brand before so there's a question of quality. And for the price that's fairly expensive

Then consider doing something more productive instead. If it's someone genuinely uninformed drop a few good info on why someone like sark is not just some messenger. The rest is up to them.

If they're not genuinely neutral and only pretending in order to lure you into wasting your time and energy. Then don't play their game. You are not in some debate class, their goal is to wear you down, distract you, and waste your efforts.

This is so progressive. Not only is Justin from Canada going apologize to the gays tomorrow for being mean, he's giving them reparations too.

archive.is/nOJd6

Attacking someone's persona especially when they're not there to defend themselves is going to reflect poorly on you.
Also less is more. No one starts off as a top level shitlord.

Jesus Christ turd is such a alpha-cuck.

Did Canada ever persecuted gays to begin with?

Is Trudeau going to be remembered as the biggest cuck who ruled a country?

You're late, it was supposed to be "How to have s*x with your kids".

He's gonna fail upwards and head some foundation funded by Soros that gives aids injections to kids in Eastern Europe.

But how is he failing? Reddit loves him :^)

archive.fo/gKdT1

The "Redpilled" Laci Green cult on Kotaku in Action is real.

It never is. A person's actions can tell a completely different action than the words you hear coming from their mouth. It doesn't matter whether what that person says is right or wrong. If their actions show that they're doing something worth being concerned about, then you have a right to "Shoot the messenger". I know it's not real, but the best immediate example I can give is this guy on Star Trek: >>>/strek/1832 By all accounts, what they guy says is correct, but his actions speak contradictory to whatever message he's trying to push. That's also why I have an immediate problem with "conspiracy theorists" in media because the idiot is a terrorists for doing some pretty wrongful things, but then he tries to justify himself through quoting all these figures and information and go on and on about how "The system is rigged against." And, the bigger issue is that then you have the writers trying to shove down our throats that "You're suppose to sympathize and feel sorry for this guy. It doesn't Fucking matter, they guy is going to be arrested because he did something illegal. You can think more deeply about what it is that they're saying on your own time, and, yes, they may be correct, but that's not going to change the fact that they're doing something wrong right here right now''. Guilt and regret and sorrow are luxuries only provided to those who have time. And, the fact that people refuse to accept the damn hard truth that the world is a cruel place where you will have to get your hands dirty and make hard decisions shows you exactly where they're coming from.

And, fucked up the formatting again.

Thats the mesmerizing power of big American happy boobs

Could be some crossposting shills, then again I don't visit KiA that much. There's already too much e-celeb shit in general. Even people like sark and full mcintosh are running on fumes these days. IMO they're yesterdays fishwraps and smalltime pawns in a far larger game.

hey
HEY
retard, nobody gives a shit about reddit
Stop fucking going there or stop coming here to sook about them jesus fucking christ you stupid fuck

I care about reddit, it's the place where GG intersects with normalfags, it's perfectly sensible to keep an eye on it.

archive.is/nPk6l

archive.fo/YR9mK

Epic Games is taking a 14-year old kid to court for cheating in Fortnite

archive.is/BS8yG

Verizon trying to silence net neutrality outrage

archive.is/4VpBn

Link is not benis. Issue of multiplayer cheating aside, that seems an overreaction. Then again this is the endgame of a hostile attitude towards your users and fanbase. Ban the kid's account if he really did cheat online, okay I can see that. Suing him, that seems too jewy by a nose.

I used to visit that place, but it's mostly gay now. Wouldn't surprise me if the mod team got compromised.

indeed

Can Castro jr fuck off already?

Man, can't wait for December 18th, I'm certain their actions won't backfire on them whatsoever.

…. how fucking gay is this? Who wants to bet that people like him or bernie have a cuck/femdom fetish? They probably get off on humiliation or something. Those niggers are probably standing there with throbbing erections while apologizing. Who elects these weak ass dicks?

Isn't being sorry like 98% of canada's cultural identity though?

It's true, I'm sorry that our Prime Minister is such a fag.

Its not even that, hes a true blue blooded democuck: doing things that mekw him look like hes doing something constructive but is really not while avoiding any actual work. And he picked a bad time to pull this, the lgbt is losing favor not only with normalfags, but actual fags and dykes who want to have a feeling of some normalacy as well, I see the country going conservative next election and liberals either naively asking why or calling canadians every phobe in their vocal repitoire.

virtue signaling, for some reason libtards love it. Pretend to do something nice but don't do any actual shit.

>>>Holla Forums

Can anyone from here confirm the tumblr thing? I don't exactly trust random tumblrites.

I hope so. Problem is, too many of my peers are too insecure about being seen as "like Trump", which has me worried.

Its worse that that, fort mcmurray he could have got help from any of canadas sibling countries or russia and actually convinced some albertians to go red because they would be thankful, but no he hired somalians to put out a wildfire with sticks, but even refused to pay them a fair wage and sent them back when they asked for it. He is an asshole, and I suspect most of his ideas are from daddy soros' asshole.

You mean Commonwealth Nations? That aside why somalians, are they worth more oppression points or sheeeit.

He probably did that for virtue signaling points, he had the media film them singing some musical number and tried to paint it as hopeful, they will put out the fire and they don't need advanced means to do so.

Turd is either stupid or he thinks Canadians are stupid.

Andrew Scheer is a lot more like Jeb! than Trump

because "muh afro niggers can do what other countrie could do so love them unconditionally" if you have not noticed canadas, specifically the liberal platform as of late is false harmony, forcible unconditional love for all non white males, and "everyone is a canadian, even those who funnel money to their home country while taking top jobs" we even had a census which had "which do you identify as?" and put canadian there to dilute and make it look like whites are a mass minority in the country. When canada, not if, when canada has a civil war it will probably be very bloody, foriegn anons make sure your countries stay out of it because while the right has the better odds of winning, I dont see us not trying to start shit with countries that interfered, and since we have large lovely deposits of radioactive material using that to strike back. And if you see any liberal try to flee into your country, drug them and send them back for lynching, we have to be the ones to do so.

It's not the cheating that seems to be the real problem, it's the DMCA notice that the defendant tried to counter, which means Epic now has to take it to court, or, I think, they'd lose the right to issue DMCA's over certain videos. The kid shouldn't have tried to counter the DMCA and probably didn't think it was a big deal. At least, I think that's what's happening based on the info in the article. I'm no lawyer though, so I'm not totally sure.

Have you seen Joss Whedon lose his shit at Paul Ryan and wished him death by a rhino horn being shoved up his ass? To them, simply being Conservative means you're for Trump. Not defending Paul Ryan and his cuckservative nature, but you get my point.

max dubs
Max wew. What a magical thinker. I hope he took a selfie with the dancing magic negros.

Considering we got him in on ultimately blocking the tpp and failing and weed which he is prolonging, Id say he knows canadians are stupid, the question is how stupid

Tell them that they dont have to advertise their votes like a retard, and normalize the comparisons to the liberals and communism to them, make it so they associate turd with stalin, mao and his dad castro. Make them put themselves in fort mcmurrays shoes and tell them they must be comfortable with losing their homes by voting turd, and make sure to bepassive agressive about how you convey these things, its the language of canada.

That might be true in the legal sense, the funny thing is it's not without it's risk to Epic either.
That might backfire on Epic.
I'm not a lawyer either, seems like a damned if you do damned if you don't situation. Though yeah looking at it again, I'm more inclined to believe Epic is more focused on the DMCA stuff.
The
part is 99% likely just pablum PR soundbites for the plebes.

You're clearly unaware of anything that has happened at Reddit over the past 3 years, but it's not like that's a bad thing.

Well that makes sense
Nigger what? You're going to give them money for the potential money they maybe could have made?
What a fucking waste of government funds.

found another article on this lawsuit

archive.is/EDrEY

Link to the mother's entire letter:
torrentfreak.com/images/epicreply1.pdf
archive.is/5qJxY

twitter.com/mombot/status/935184235593211904

I'm perfectly fine with this. As long as Epic takes a small amount of money to prove that they can to make a point to cheaters I'm perfectely ok with this. If they actually try and get money out of these people, though, they can fuck themselves.

Holy shit, Epic Games. Hire better lawyers.

There was no hope for that website, was there? I'm amazed so many people use it tbh.

archive.is/EFUdM
archive.is/aLfaW

Wew lad.

twitter.com/GameJournoLit/status/935175061102764037

Pretty cathartic.

I'm sure Epic will be happy to take just a chump change ($100) + legal fees ($100,000)

NEW COMIC

I'm still surprised on why they didn't threw Wu under a bus, they realize he's a hack but they do shit about it

How does one even cosplay a card game?
With sandwich boards?

Boogie2988

more like

Boogie1488

Kizuna Ai loves big butts and thick thighs
twitter.com/MSamenfink/status/935118900999720960

What game is he talking about now and why do I have the feeling it's Wolfenstein 2?

Probably Magic the gathering

I have to admit I never liked your comics, but now you won my heart.

I love your comic, and I love you comic user.
Johnny should be using a Luger 9mm though.

Thanks, you're pretty gnarly, dude.
Stay crotey totey

Hey, man.
Thanks!
Stay crotey totey my dude!.

>tfw just now realize Harvey Weinstein's the same faggot who cut The Thief and the Cobbler into Arabian Knight and tried to do the same to Princess Mononoke before getting that katana in the mail
Polite sage for off-topic.

Anger. als apways point out he is a jew, dont let them get away with the "hes a white male" excuse

Wait, what?

The cut version of "The Thief and the Cobbler" was released by "Miramax", which was founded by Bob and Harvey Weinstien.
also, concerning the Princess Momoko thing.

LOL

Hes a lying snake.

Hes a moron.

Pick one, Weinerstain

don't forget his unprofessional profanity during an interview.
maybe I shouldn't be one to say, being that I'm on an image board. But if one where to be in an interview, shouldn't he speak professionally, without slang and profane words?

I bought KOF 14 digital deluxe for 30$.
I regret nothing.

Post pics.

No you love money you scumbag.

why would you regret buying a good game from a dev a decent dev?

Not that user, but my personal view is that games really shouldn't cost above $20 ($30 max, really).

Hillary awarded book of the year for "What Happened", a book blaming everyone but herself for her loss

archive.is/r7SOk

Pretty much this.
If you buy a digital only game for more than 30$ you are a cattle that needs to be flayed alive in front of your family.

Not even books are safe. Or maybe they were the first ones to fall.

Last stand?

I'm not even mad, this is just funny at this point.

First to fall. *awards are always cancer anyways**

Did you forget the sad puppies? One of the reasons for Scalzi going from cancer in human form to salt golem?

To be honest, I did.

can you refresh my memory?

A group of conservative authors that hijacked some sci-fi award show, so no one won awards because the lefty judges refused to let anyone win.
In the end the judges gave the awards to the people "that should have won".

I think that is what happened.

The hugo awards, the puppies got non SJW nominees in, and SJWs mass voted for "no award" for all the nominees.

Yea, George RR Martin pretty much held a separate award ceremony afterwards for those he felt should have won, not ones who were nominated whatsoever, however.

People voted for the non SJWs authors but the judges were SJWs and they refused to give any of them the award they won.

Oh, that shit. I remember now, thanks.

Yep. What was insanely retarded was that everything that the sad puppies did was entirely above board, and yet they still acted like that.

So… doesn't that makes the Hugo awards totally useless to sell a book.

So. not only the fat fuck is a disgusting asshole who believes evil should win because 'realism', he is also a cuck.

No surprise.

Basically winning the hugo award its a lure for normalfags that only guide themselves for the nominations or awards that a novel has to buy one, also the editorials can have some representative boost on sales by promoting a novel that had won such award.

(And of course the free coverage that they get from journalist that want to look like huge sci-fi geeks)

Completely missed this got any archives of the bullshit to spread?

It makes it absolutely amazing to sell a book due to the amount of money on the line, you just have to pander to SJWs, but completely useless to buy one because all you have to choose from is garbage.

The Hugos have become an insult to previous winners at this point. Heinlein and Niven are placed on the same level as fucking bombchu's brother.

Update:
People found out in the last 24 hours that some of Youtube's autocompletes to "How do I have s*x with kids".
>>>/gamergatehq/331398
We need that list of youtube advertisers NOW!!

2 is probably John and Frank. The other 2 is probably SmegmaKing and Brote. So that leaves a mysterious 6. Journo cliques? Someone drunkenly clicking on it?

Daily reminder that there is a Starship Troopers reboot coming up and it could possibly not only not be shit but maybe even be good, since the director has stated that the movie would be much closer to the book.

so, is he going to prison for all that rape, or just going to "rehab" ?

The Oney boys.

I wonder how many of these made more money off of revolution 60 than wu itself

Black flags, goons, and Pedophiles seem to be exceptionally mad about his joke.
archive.is/CZmfo

Do you even browse KiA? They've always been very skeptical and not much of a fan of Laci. Just because they have one thread of her saying something not retarded for once doesn't mean that's change. Hell, that's probably the exact reason why that thread was made to begin with, going "hey, Laci didn't say something retarded for once"

archive.is/crQCY

Boogie made a new video on the MtG controversy, basically going "harassment is wrong" and the SJWs are still not satisfied. I'm disappointed in this video myself only because he took the easy way out here I think, his past MtG controversy video was much more nuanced. Either way this is really shaping up into another mini gamergate of sorts. Fitting it was because of a cosplayer, who seem to always breed drama.

I liked both movies.

How much have someone to lower himself until he gets underground?

I have ublock origin and I'm not taking it off for yt. But I thought a lot of the big name companies are already doing a yt boycott from something else previously. And it might be a bit tricky these days since there's more 3rd party outsourced "nu media marketing" through yt that is not direct pop up ads video or sponsors. Basically shill marketing, like that guy doing the "fuck the haters, lolbreakers is not dead, now is the time to support it I am totally not a paid shill for the game".

Faggot.

Superbrothers sword n sorcery was heavily shilled by the usual suspects. Fuck them and fuck that shitty faux retro pixel garbage.

Boogie needs to fuck off already, his "haha I'm just a neutral tho really that's why I keep inserting my fat ass into any drama I see" dog and pony show is tiresome the second he trots it out.
Fuck e-celebs in general. In fact, here. Free Fuck (You)s for all of them. Take as much as they can fit in their pieholes.

Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s Fuck (You)s

thanks for all the donations guys! Ta-hawwww, this is so crotey totey!

where can i donate

look up "video-game-comic" on patreon, my dude!
donate a bunch of money, and I'll personally play video games with you, Ha haaaa!

If NISA announces what I think they may announce, the email campaign is going to be nothing in comparison.

I have no idea what I could do, but something will come out, I'm sure.

I played through SnS two or so years ago, theres not much to it, some nice environments but very little to do in them. Combat is token and clearly designed for a mobile phone. One of the chapters has some fun environmental puzzles, that was the only memorable part of the experience. The story is so bland Ive forgotten almost everything about it, except that there was some kind of retarded meta-narrative going on and between chapters you would wind up in some weird negative space where a fat guy smoking a cigar would spout pretentious nonsense.

Sorry, is debating both sides of an argument on a platform making you angry? Maybe you should fuck off.

Hm… that looks fishy… but I don't know why.

Clearly it's because it says he's creating comics but gets the money per video

Or because the font of the title is irregular.

Or because it affirms he has 9001 patrons yet he get little more than 6000$ per video.

But I just wanted to make a joke about how fucking fake it is without just stating it, so I guess I failed.

I swear to fucking god if Falcom gave them a second chance and gave them CSIII I will fly to japan and personally castrate Kondo.

>he doesn't know about the recent collab with Blind Tanuki to create Video-Game Cartoon
you can get it on VGC premium

Damn, don't fucking jinx it!

Yeah nigga I got it, just tried to counter it by pointing out the least egregious one.

Vid rel.

Nah no need to apologize, you can't help being a nigger faggot who can't read. But I do have a bridge in jewyork to sell you if you believe what boogie is doing is "debating both sides". Oh yeah and you can fuck off of it too. No ifs and butts or maybes. You can fuck right off the bridge, as soon as you buy it off me that is. Good price too. I won't jew you, honest.

Falcom has been making worse and worse decisions lately, I'm just bracing for the worst.

I'm one of them

Friend gifted it to me, and I figured "Fuck it, i'll see how bad it is

Damn currency conversions, it make things so confusing.

Was it a gag gift? You did punch your friend in the balls gently no homo in return, right?

I did kiss him softly in the tip of his dick before the gift, no homo. No Ball punchy

He also gifted me Bad Rats which more than made up for it.

I need more aras teasing shotas.

Slut.

Sword and sworcery was included in one of the early humble bundles when it was just starting. Even I have it.

if you liked video game comic, here's its sister series from bamco™, the digimaster™ idolmonsters™

Possibly, but cheap date might better describe .

I never bought anything from humble bundle.

twitter.com/NISAmerica/status/935206589568466944

What are the chances?

Pointless MS paint drivel.
Pointless MS paint strawman drivel
Pointless MS paint strawman drivel.
Why should people donate to you? LW draws with better quality and would probably troll with similar arguments to make gamers look as retarded as the comic's author does. Pic is a copy of LW's shitty corruption and definition of "art"

At least i included a link.

Are you just pretending to be retarded? Because if you are and you think you're funny, you're not.

lmao cuck

Go home chelsea you're drunk.

wrong user, kiddo.
maybe you should get that stick out your ass before trying to squat some grommets, dude

This is the proper response. KiA is our biggest recruitment center, cancerous though it can sometimes be.

Your argument being? I was pointing out the quality, or lack there of. I was also pointing out the incorrectly stereotypical nature of the characters. I was incorrect in saying that LW drew it however. She probably traced it which would explain the improved quality over the MS paint drawings. Also note that I said LW was talent-less. This is true. LW only know how to corrupt existing things such as topics, names, etc. She doesn't know how to create from nothing.

what a tumblr thing to say.
why do you care about "stereotypes", dude?

nice autism nigger

Because they are ineffectual and useless when they are wrong. For example saying Hitler hated blacks is incorrect. I also have zero tolerance for cali surfer-bro culture or linguistics.
>>>/oven/
Why do you use stereotypes incorrectly?

Are you upset because I questioned someone that referenced digimon? And you complain about MY autism?

no im calling you an autist because you get this autistic about dumb memes lmao

so you admit you're not white.

if you read more into the video game comic lore, you would know how Hitler changed his mind in the timeline. it all connects to the metal gear story.

Nigger, he threw the entire gaming community under the bus over that fake EA dev claiming he got death threats, saying that it's our fault game journos hate us. Just because one guy was being a dick. You can fuck right off with that bullshit.

Despite the fact that you posted a digimon pic? Fan bases are generally the most autistic. My problem is that it isn't even funny, just dumb (as you said). I consider the "Video Games dude" the digital equivalent of modern art. The last thing this world needs is the promotion of simply "dumb" things. It is from that mentality that we get supporters of poorly written story lines in games,loot boxes because dumb people decide not to git gud to win but take the easy way out. Why don't consumers get higher quality games? It is because we, the consumers allow it to happen through lazy acceptance.

I AM white, retard.
So you admit you write fan fiction? Which isn't bad in itself. It s just good to know where you are coming from.

I should add. How does my lack of tolerance for that culture stop me from being white?

prove it. post your nose with a time stamp.
or what are you, a nigger?

Totally scrungeuos.

(dubs)
lmao

That's because it was an IPS panel. I bought the same one from the same reseller. Only $370 plus tax.

(checked)
I hope Epic Games and Tencent get absolutely fucked by this.

Here are the numbers for TACOMAN too.

You are the one that claimed I am not white. The burden of proof is yours.

I have spoken my piece.

and you flinched in response, thus proving my point.

But Tacoma is the "artgame" of the year

No credit without an archive

Speaking of "art games" I never realized how much Indie shit I basically got for free, and/or how many games were "big hits" months ago and are just whispers in the wind today. For example, does anyone remember Pony Island or Receiver or Antichamber? To provide some context, I reinstalled my computer's OS little over a week ago, and I'm in the process of just trying to get all of my games to run.

Antichamber had a cool atmosphere, never played Receiver, what is the deal with pony island anyway, what gimmick is that all about?

Just post pic of your hand with your ID, nigger.

No.
I doubt that anybody can remember any indie games.
The worst part about this is that I can remember few flash games and their titles, but not indieshit.
With some exceptions that weren't even complete games.

Good morning.

archive.is/A9VrS
archive.fo/mop1r
archive.fo/zc5d7
archive.fo/aCpPs
archive.fo/L1KqN

France seeking government intervention for "sexist" videogames… AGAIN
archive.fo/Tj1XN
archive.fo/BOQ8O#selection-1341.0-1341.127
archive.fo/N7NhI
archive.fo/wRVYU
archive.is/KF0NT
archive.is/D5VtX
archive.is/pHnXl

Vancouver Courier - "Women Lead the Rise of Skills-Based Gaming" (gamedrops)

archive.fo/4H0F8

archive.fo/y5FNS

Charlie Warzel / Buzzfeed - "The New York Times Can't Figure Out Where Nazis Come From In 2017. Pepe Has An Answer."

archive.fo/u6GW4

Mumu Lin / Daily Californian - "Don’t be a dick: Toxicity in the gaming community" (gamedrops)

archive.fo/Cq5u1

archive.is/vR2OE

Well user, it's a beautiful work of art. But the problem is gamers are just so toxic and hate filled and barbaric that they can't understand that it's good art! Hopefully game journalists can make all gamers realize how amazing games like Tacoman are so they can put down the lolis, waifus, and guns and become sophisticated players who enjoy mature art video games for sophisticated players of video games.

>Women Lead the Rise of Skills-Based Gaming

I was also very confused by that article. Why do they think mobile gaming is skill-based? Have they ever played a game in their lives?

Top fucking kek, they are absolutely assblasted that they couldn't get any evidence.

Also

I wasn't confused by that article.
I felt physically sick just from reading this garbage.
Either shills or they are retarded.
I doubt it.

twitter.com/mombot/status/935197530324738048

Actually Dobson, Calvin would be a modern leftist, only the left are denying real statistics and trust the MSM more now despite they were clearly wrong about the election.

Dude, don't put Antichamber in the same category as Pony Island (shitty metahorror gimmick garbage with soul sucking gameplay) and Receiver (a tech demo for an interesting, in-depth gun system which would be fun if it were in an actual game). Antichamber is an interesting puzzle and exploration game, and it still amazes me that they got all that physics-defying shit to work in fucking Unreal 3, one of the most generic engines in existence.

I think reading dobby's twitter makes me more tolerant to my coworkers faults, making me a better person to be around simply because Dobson numbs any anger out of me.

You could say that about a lot of goony SJWs.
Also if you're gonna screencap shit from inflation ignoramus you'd better at least archive it.

What if I don't want to be on the side that wants Holocaust 2 Gas Shower Boogaloo, but also don't want to be on the side that slanders their opponents by calling them Nazis because they make jokes and present facts?

Oh my god, I can't stop laughing. That shit's fucking gold.

Then you're a centrist, which makes you by definition a Nazi. After all, if you're not with them, you're against them. Better get those gas chambers ready.

archive.is/wCHAw
archive.is/7Ji7v
archive.is/bTXah

I guess that makes you first in line for the gas chamber of whatever side wins.

I swear that bear finds ways to make me hate him further. Watterson's work was a huge influence on me growing up.

Thank you.

i hate niggers

headpat the robo

In 40 years, I swear we'll get leaked CIA documents about how their experiment to create the most hateable man to ever exist escaped.

Is that Robin Williams patting the robot?

archive.is/kdtMJ
I hope you all educate yourselves, shitlords!

So why are trannies up in arms about the term? Unlike traps, we actually know what they are without having to look hard.

You know when you buy a pepper bot they make you sign a contract saying you won't use it for sex right?
You are raping pepper mark.

Well…however, I don't think the article writers were refering to these games.

I prefer the term "transvestites", since calling them traps makes it sound like they are convincing.

Why are there so many white cucks, holy shit.

An Retrospective Look at The Star Wars: Battlefront II (2017) Controversy From A Neutral Observer

archive.is/0Jo60

CNet just republished their "GamerGate to Trump: How video game culture blew everything up" article in light of the NYT Tony Hovater article controversy, trying to link us to him. He specifically told Buzzfeed that he wasn't a GGer and wasn't radicalized by the internet.

archive.fo/mBwSt
archive.fo/OJCH6
oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/cnet-publishes-misinformation-about-gamergate-staff-defends-falsehoods/32965/
archive.fo/tpp89

archive.is/KgfAY

They will claim it was Donald Trump all along and leftists will nod and claim it makes sense.

Oh user, you little faggot, thats a (((fellow hwite))), fix your (((hwite-dar))).

Pottery.

Are there any other animals on this planet that work so hard to not survive than the white liberal male?

Lemmings.

Remember, kids:
ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF
archive.is/7Cfe7
archive.is/Fxsq6

twitter.com/McDermie/status/935312953749815296
archive.is/9YSpC

Guess who's coming into the defense of EA this time.

I have the feeling they're trying to expand a little bit beyond the ESRB's scope and decide what does and doesn't get published.

archive.fo/xdObn

So this endorsement by the ESA in favor of Anita Sarkeesian now makes sense. You and I know that they're not going to "regulate" microtransactions, it's another barrier to gatekeep "problematic" video games, just on a different angle.

Are video games about to experience a second "Judgement Day"?

Everything before the word "but" is meaningless.

I agree with the sentiment, but you aren't allowed to complain when people don't buy your shit because it just isn't fucking fun.

I don't understand what you accomplish by writing that article just to say that you don't know what they're doing, but you'll totally find out someday.

Plaster the archive link into the screencap.

Would not be surprised.

But games are not art,

They are liberal commie socialists, its what they do on a daily basis.

Postmodernists need to die.

Sorry if I can't archive it. I'm blocked by the moron.

They are a lesser evil in the art game, the kikes who artificially create "tragic" artists that they can buy their art for low cost then flip more than 100X profit are far worse, they did it to van gough, and I would not be at all surprised that they had plans to do it with hitler too.

Danke, brother.

You forget the part where they call everyone who doesn't like what they are saying mean names, but they pretend they are smart about doing it.

Great, we're gonna get out own fucking comic code authority, except instead of silly ridiculous sci-fi elements we'll get a bunch of gay dick suckers shouting "hashtag feminism" in our games.

>(((non-partisan think-tank)))

archive.is/ERRtX
You're welcome.
Also I just discovered that the guy who made the Candybox browser game uses an antifa e-mail and I am now sad.

If the NCGP ever get into a position of power, then I hope something akin to Bay 12's model of releasing games onto the internet for shekels or just for the fuck of it becomes the norm, just to circumvent them.

Damnit. I liked the game too.

How much power do they have ATM?

None right now, and I hope it stays that way.

Look into the members of this new video game regulating body, their backgrounds, previous employment, who are they affiliated to. Anyone, do it! I got some frightening vibe that this body will go to the way of Nintendo Treehouse, where their regulation will be based on their ideological leanings, instead of consumer-friendly ones.

One of the founders of this is a co-founder of Black Shell Media, a scummy indie publisher.
I expect this to fall flat on its face though, because none of them have any ties to AAA or even AA game studios.

No shit, sign zero is "we totally have no political leanings goyim"

archive.is/LVMFC

I got that feeling the moment they claimed they were a "non-partisan think tank." That's totally not a red flag at all.

3d women gettin anxious about picture forums where our men folk fall in love with sneks and rapecats because honestly monstergirls are preferable to thots.

Too bad they deleted the tweet. That one was finger licking good!

wew expect some massive butthurt wave

tweet it at him.

fug, where'd that colonizing thread go? i wanted to hear more stories

I don't get it

Prince Harry proposed to Meghan Markle, a half-black actress.

Oh, okay. There has to be a better friend chicken place for blacks than KFC. That place is disgusting.

archive.fo/TyUhV

she looks Italian tbh

Niggers love fried chicken, taste aint got anything to do with it
same way flys like shit

Why aren't you niggers reading Chio chan!?
And cropping reaction images now that the anime has been announced

I prefer the prequel

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/935304338620248064

oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/bungie-implements-50-nerf-xp-gains-destiny-2-amid-community-outcry/45219/

I like kfc, but the price is abyssmal, so I go to the other fried chicken place in my are which is better and costs about the same, mary browns. anyone who has had mary browns before would know their taters are godlike, but its a canuck chain.

But nobody plays Destiny 2

Because I've got something kawaii as fuck to read right now.

Just a heads up. There's a new COI from Gamasutra covering ncgp.
Article in Question:
archive.fo/9YSpC
ncgp's site:
archive.is/o0ZTs

One of the members running ncgp is currently working with IGDA which is partnered with UBM. Gamasutra includes no disclosure regarding this.
archive.fo/PIpeK

Also, of the people running the site, one of them is responsible for hiring unpaid interns.
archive.is/TtBSD
archive.fo/mF8b3
archive.fo/g954e

A lot of the others work with F2P games with microtransactions and Activision.

Are there any links going to any think-tanks like DiGRA, or perhaps GDC?! How about the ESRB?! How close-knit the connections are?!

Been meaning to binge-read it, is it any good?

Do you like cute shy girls?

>(((Coincidence?)))
Also, didn't that company originally start up because of lot of the developers recently left other companies who were treating them like dirt? What happened?

Yes.

Then get ready for your kokoro to go dokidoki all over the fucking place.

Post the "Why do I grow Cat ears?" one

That was actually Electronic Arts. They pushed really heavily in the early years for the designers to become mini-celebrities, and that actually became a minor industry trend, probably most notably with Microprose and Sid Meier.

What always happens?

Is she the new tomoko?

She's the Yin to Tomoko's Yang. Ultra pure and cute.

archive.fo/Jqj9D

Jesus Christ you weren't kidding. Here's the full thing:

Note Gamasutra seems to often cover the IGDA itself without disclosure=
archive.is/UjUBE

Like I said to you on on KIA that COI looks too weak to me, but the connection between Gamasutra/UBM>IGDA is obviously stronger than Gamasutra/UBM>IGDA>Kenneth Tran>NCGP. Whether the IGDA coverage qualifies as a COI depends on how meaningful the partnership is.

It looks like being an IGDA partner entails paying them $1000>$5000 annually and getting certain things in return.
IGDA Partner page:
archive.is/Dg4p0
c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.igda.org/resource/resmgr/Files__2015/IGDA_Partners_Program_2015.pdf

If the IGDA was paying UBM instead of the other way around it would be more clearcut, but this still seems pretty bad.

Someone got this mirrored?

archive.is/MNvjS
archive.is/jqJJJ
archive.is/tRlQF
archive.is/NYD8c

Is it just me or his communist power level is going past the highest level? My Geiger counter's broken. Damn it!

If you have the url try cachedview.com/

But, Orwell hated Communism.

twitter.com/mombot/status/935343998511726592
twitter.com/mombot/status/935345787923349504

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffr3fUbJ15E&feature=youtu.be

got this

Thanks user, I have it on my to-read list alongside Ranma 1/2 and Sailor Moon.

I follow two degrees of separation with my COIs.

The first degree is Gamasutra being connected to IGDA via UBM's partnership.
The second degree is IGDA being connected to NCGP via Kenneth.

Incorrect. COI's are real or perceived as per FTC regulations. If there is reason to believe that there is a possible benefit can be coming out of said relationship between the parties, then it is a COI.

BAKING NEW BREAD WILL RELEASE AT 700

be the one edition

SHITPOST UNTIL THEN

of course

Less then 40 posts left, no need to shitpost

web.archive.org/web/20170606073327/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffr3fUbJ15E

archive.is/0FwCX

They're not very strong connections though, he's just one member of the committee for one subgroup, and they're not even covering him but an organization where he's part of another committee.

Regardless, it seems like a sidenote to the IGDA coverage itself. Searching "site:please use archive.is/ igda" on Google finds a ton, though keep in mind that some of these are user blogs.

Kenneth Tran himself has a Gamasutra blog with a few entries, by the way. Looks like anyone can sign up and make a blog based on the Sign Up link on the side, so not a COI, but seems worth mentioning:
archive.is/ykIXN

If the partnership was just something like them once advertising I think it would matter that it was weak. Having read the partnership PDF I think it qualifies as a COI though. You also might be able to figure out the exact partnership tier based on some of the perks like these ones:

Anyway, I need to go to bed. I appreciate your work even though I think the NCGP part is weak.

archive.is/FnOmD

Why did he vote for Hillary then?

Good video summarizing the recent controversy YouTube has found itself in and how the blame can also be placed on neglectful parents who don't pay attention to the stuff their kids are watching online.

Its such a fucking bad idea to let a child on the internet. Holy shit the things i did when my parents werent around. Giving toddlers access to the internet is just suicide.

I tend to see that a lot now that parents give their kids tablets and leave them to it so they don't make a fuss. Still waiting on those longitudinal studies.

Technology is moving faster than parenting and ethics can catch up to adapt.

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/935375969275334659

oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/cnet-continues-publishing-multiple-falsehoods-gamergate/45235/

Wew lad. No.

Last I checked, that 1% is just the amount of people who do not consider themselves straight (And, I hear some places bump it up to 7%, max). That doesn't account for how many of them follow along with this bullshit (Which a lot of people miss). To compare, it's like that line about how "50% of gamers are women," but they fail to account for or mention where they play, what they play, and how long they play in comparison to men.

Good shit.

I'm a tranny, I'd say there's a decently sized portion of us who aren't completely insane just mostly and don't get offended by stuff like that and buy into all that social justice stuff. We're mosty the ones who actually can pass decently well and actually try to pass and live as women. Whereas the ones who scream about how offended they are by the term trap are usually the ones who would never be considered a trap. I'd say their motivations for being the loudest voices in the sjw cliques are even more obvious when you look at it from this side. They're jealous and angry that they can't fit in like some of us so instead they cry for attention and validation since they are even more of freaks than those of us who pass.

generally I'd post from a proxy but its the end of the thread anyway

twitter.com/nichegamer/status/935326778243125249

what is this?

You're just running from the responsibilities of being a man.

Did you keep the benis?

prove it

What responsibilities? That's retarded I live basically as I would anyway. I work, go to school, pay my bills and take care of my parents as best I can

Of course, as I said I'm no completely insane

I think people have a hard time admitting their gay so they change genders so their parents or own religious beliefs are not conflicted nor is everyone who called them a faggot growing up validated.

That's my point. No where near 1% considers it a slur, or are even aware of the term's existence. He just pulled the gay statistic out of his ass, which I I'm not entirely sure has any legitimacy behind it in the first place.

Then you aren't the kind of tranny in question. There is a big difference between transvestite and transexual.

Glad to see you've come out of the closet gookanon.

WEW LAD

fucking kek

Holy shit wow, that guy's a dick.

Here user all the proof you need

I'm sure that's the case for some, but I thinkthere's a multitude of reasons that the tranny thing happens, from the autogynephilia thing to what you said, to legitimate gender dysphoria. I'm not sure where I fall but personally I always hated everything to do with being a man. I was even a /fit/ football player in high school but hated myself even more. No idea though user, going the trap, then tranny route was the way to go for me.
I forgot that was this thread I posted that lel, at least I don't whine about it and have trust issues like him, besides I knew I was like this before then so that didn't have an effect on me either way

Well…

Come on you fags give me (You)'s to 700

you'll get nothing from me

SHAME.

since it's shitposting time anyway my friend requested this

What's the matter user? Scared you might like giving me a (You)

Too bad it was ruined by SJWs.

No actually, I'm scared because when the new bread is baked, I won't be able to call (You) out as a filthy (You)slut tranny.

Speaking of which, new bread when?

new bread

Shh, user. I'm remembering a time when it wasn't pozzed.