how can I stop video games once and for all

help me please

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plan_9_from_Bell_Labs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minix
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

commit suicide

being on Holla Forums is a good start

The "Holla Forums with video games" meme died awhile ago, user. Ever since Mark started getting tougher with the rules we don't have anywhere near as many non-vidya threads anymore.

Easy, just treat everything Holla Forums says as true. In no time at all you'll find that every game you play is Shit, and the only games really worth playing are on the Switch, are by FromSoftware, or are ones you've already played.
Also, don't play online with anyone, and especially not with friends. Multiplayer is for trash losers.

Get a job.
No time for vidya, no time to suffer.

the rest of Holla Forums unironically sees LOL threads and 4am threads as the best part of Holla Forums because they're the only threads not filled with autistic screeching, and at least LoL has the fun kind of shitposting.

I do have a job though

This is wrong.

Put most of your games away/uninstall them
Slowly ease off them into another hobby with a smaller library.

Did you try to be gay?

Good post 8/10

That being said if you have no working experience in another hobby to invest your time in it's going to be even harder to switch out.

right, finding hobbies is a good idea

Start walking outside, read instead of playing games. Learn to manage time. I play a game for around a hour a day now quite frankly I go through them quicker that way.

Meditate. It seriously got me a different perspective on video games and let me quit. I still play once in a while but definitely not as much as I used to.

Get a fucking job you sack of shit

Switch to OS without games.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plan_9_from_Bell_Labs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minix
Note: these have no Web 2.0 browser either.

If this hobby that you've spend a lifetime and counting on is no longer enjoyable for you then just quit. Otherwise you're a faggot who's doing it for the status quo or because you're too lazy or stupid to do anything else.

h-how do you know

Get a new hobby that's more constructive. For example, I started fiction writing, and now I barely have time to play video games. Hell, try learning to devfag and make a game of your own. It'll eat up your time and satisfy your love of video games, while also being a more worthwhile endeavor.

Good bait.

Isn't that halfchan Holla Forums's shtick?

It's not about stopping playing video games, it's about building a life on top of it.

Good shit

Not according to other boards on Holla Forums, Which have their own vidya thread in some form or other in order to actually have some decent discussion about games they like.

Nigger what boards other than /k/ have that?

We have shitton of threads with people discussing games they like, kill yourself you nigger

/tg/, and most of the weebshit boards.

/svidya/ or /games/, perhaps.

Ever seen one that doesn't eventually dissolve into politics and SJW bullshit?

I should really go to /tg/, and /a/ doesn't have one.

LOL

/a/ isn't part of the greater Holla Forums community. It's the isolationist mainland off which the Holla Forums Archipelago sprouts.

Find something else, faggot. Read, watch TV, get swole, discover jesus, go on a road trip, smoke a whole shitload of pot and just sit around bombed out of your skull all day. And then after all that, come back to video games anyhow because at the end of the day, unless it's stopping you from getting paid your hobbies and addictions don't really matter.

Yes, because christ, this thread is all about a specific videoed game, any genre of suchlike, and/or any company involved in similar matters. This isn't vidya, it's one man's personal fuckin' 4am thread.

I just go to cuckchan /g/ instead of Holla Forums and go wherever is currently less shit between cuck/a/ and 8/a/.
At least on /g/ there's stuff like the mpv threads in which you can get some useful information while our Holla Forums is mostly dead and our /a/ is cuckchan tier anyway.
I considered going back to cuck/v/ once but that place doesn't even feel like an imageboard anymore.

Don't stop playing vidya if you enjoy them, but don't make it your reason for living or your identity. Find a constructive/creative hobby, and make that your baby. Nurture your skill, and you'll feel a greater sense of accomplishment and meaning as you experience its growth. Me for example, I bought a keyboard and taught myself how to play vidya game music that I like, which let me branch out to producing my own music and playing shitty jazz. So maybe try that, or take up drawing, or whatever you have a strong interest in. I also strongly recommend lifting weights.

If you're too weak willed to do any of that, at least waste your time watching anime instead of playing vidya. Because then maybe you'll find your waifu from whom you can draw the will to live.

fuck off faggot
I want actual videogame discussion without PC police

Yes, go back from whence you came

The word "whence" means, "from where."
There is no need to be the preposition, "from" before the word, "whence," nor would you say, "for why."

first post is the best post
/thread

Mcbain doing stand up.jpg