Are you a NEET?

Are you a NEET?

How much of a trashpile is your room?
How do you buy games?
How does your family treat you?
What is your favourite videogame?

It seems like you hear less about Holla Forums's NEET and Hikki population than you used to, where did you go?

dis gon be gud

no
very
with money
pity
dont have one
i got a job

my flat is a pretty much the same as when I moved into it
with money
rather well
RTS games

No
Just barely. There's a couple bottles scattered across my room, but that's it. I clean up every other day.
Money
They love me
Silent Hill 2
I was always here, baby. You just never noticed me.

not much if at all
money
Fine
Dont have one

>carpet is an actual piece of loose carpeting and not even a carpet
NIPPON BANZAI

I'm wealthy enough to only have to work ~20h a week. Was a NEET for a while (~3 years) after I've graduated from college, though.
Very clean. I have a lot of free time. It was cleaner on my NEET days, surprisingly.
With money. Although I rarely buy games since I tend to play older shit on emulators or modded consoles.
It has been more than a decade since I've interacted with any family member.
Hard to tell.

Yes.
Not at all. I keep it relatively clean.
Digitally.
My grandparents are okay with me.
I don't know
Having to post about being a NEET all the time sounds like too much work for what is essentially tripfagging without a tripcode.

At the current moment yes, but I'm learning to get into university because I fucked up my exams.
A bit
Alright I guess
Probably DOOM

I wish I could be.
Very.
Job money.
Okay, I guess.
It's hard to pin down one in particular.
I had college the last couple years, and started working a job this year.

It's hard to find time, energy, and motivation to clean up when you work 5 days a week.

Pro-NEET is Pro-white

Where the fuck does all this money come from, niggers?

pls kill me

I clean my room
Money
Like shit but I live on my own
Jak and Daxter I spent hours on it as a kid
I got my life sorted and got a decent job in IT,

In a perfect world, i would but alas, you have to meet other humans time from time

Do you even know what NEET means?

Ok, so you don't. good fucking job retard.

i read that as slut in

I more just wanted to post the image but here "Not in Education, Employment, or Training".

i know what i meant dipshit, what i was trying to say that i would prefer to live my life as a NEET than having to function like normal humans. Being a NEET is just a bliss, i wished i could have replayed all that time that i have spent during the Highschool holidays

I'll never believe that you didn't just look that up.

Yes, but no one else did retard.

No but damn do I sometimes wish, would eventually drive me insane though
Hardly ever anymore
They respect me
Hands down Fallout New Vegas, Hotline Miami close behind

I was for 2 years, not anymore.

Mild, some plates, beer bottles et cetera here and there.

Rarely buy games, mostly pirate. If I do buy, I get it on sale on Steam.

They treat me well.

I don't know for sure, each genre has a favorite for me so it's hard to pinpoint one specific game.

used to be a neet. I live on my own in a small rental in a shared living arrangement - it gets a little messy or dusty but only because I spend quite a lot of time working and don't have much time at home. I buy games and other things with money from my job and back up load for a lot of classic systems. My family respects me a ton and my mom considers me her most successful child "despite all the odds" in her words. My favorite video game is Cotton Boomerang on the sega saturn.

Not anymore since this week. You bet your ass I would be if didn't have to worry about money at all.
It's not. I have a trashcan an rarely leave trash lying around in the first place.
Not. Very rarely do I think a game is worth buying.
A mix of neglect and over-protection. I need to get outta here.
Not sure.

Maybe you need to calm down and not get angry over stupidly small things.

Are you a NEET?
Yes.
Some of it goes up to the windows, the rest is covered in rat shit and piss.
How do you buy games?
I only buy games if the game is good
They don't treat me like anything, as in I don't exist. They never call to see how I'm doing and I have never had any friends. Nobody would even know I died if I did tonight.
Banjo-Kazooie

God, I wish. I work for Amazon through the holiday season and it is straight hell. I can't play more than 1 hour a day of games because I work 12 hour shifts for 60 hours total every single week until Christmas is over.

Oh good, one of these threads.

No, not anymore.
Very little. Most of the piles are clothes I have nowhere to put.
Uh, money? I pirate steam games and buy gog ones.
As a son. I have a life outside the monitor, albeit a very antisocial one.
Either Dwarf Fortress, AoE II or Mount & Blade.

I got a gig at a pizzeria and I rent some hangars. It's a decent living.

At the moment, sort of.
Nothing, I'm a clean person, but sometimes it piles a bit of rubbish.
I don't, buying is for retards.
Fairly well.
No More Heroes.
I had a lot of jobs and I'm looking for one atm.

Nu/v/ is just the worst.

If you need to ask…

I'm fairly sure most of the pol-NEETs that are now the majority of Holla Forums are more ashamed of their style of life than regular old Holla Forums NEETs were so they just try not to mention it at all.

Don't worry, this place is still the trash pit of chans, it's just now filled with people that can't admit being piles of garbage

e n d m y l i f e

nigga you're not even trying

If anything I'm impressed you managed to keep it up that long.

I'm honestly pretty jealous

I am a NEET but only because I'm 20 And my mother is OK with me leeching on her. But this won't last forever, so I want to know another "methods".
Fuck working, if you work you lose.

If that's true, how do you get by, nigga?

Nah
The most I've ever had was 6 cans of beer under my bed and I cleaned them yesterday
I pirate
Like someone who doesn't want other people into his fucking room. Aside from that it's okay.
Hardest question right here. Right now I'm questioning if Nioh has taken that title.

Leeching off their families, faggot, that's more than obvious.

would it be worth buying for pc in your opinion?

the moment I do I get about 10 sorts of bugs that I've never even seen before

Never stop being a NEET. There are so many things I will never be able to do again. IF you want to have children, cease NEET. If you want anything else with life, stay NEET.

True. If you're fighting for your race it helps not living in a basement. However I think most genuine NEETs here are actually traps or cuteboys.

I get the feeling like I'm in a 4am thread.

not enough avatarfagging and literal shitposting

>College graduate with good majors (econ and political science)

PC port is kinda shitty and crashed on me kinda often, but my PC is mid to low tier. I also haven't tried any mods or the PS4 version, although the presence of trainers makes it a less grindy experience I only used it for glory because fuck grinding for 100000 to unlock a female PC. If you haven't played it get it ASAP, if you already have it on PS4 and it's playable then it's okay.

Please tell me your secrets mister arch-wizard, how the fuck can you keep the money flowing?

Window screens nigga. Use them.

That paradox never stops being amusing. There's a special place in hell for people who are responsible for this.

Honestly, I just want a job I can enjoy and stand for longer than two or so months and get fulfillment from. I don't want to bust my ass on a minimum wage job forever.
I'm devoid of passion.

I work from home and leave the house once a month to go to the bank. My longest NEETstreak is some 3 months, weak, I know.
There's some shit behind the table because I'm too lazy to move the computer, the screens, and all of that shit, but I cleaned it today.
I usually don't, because I get fucked by EUtaxes and the vidya jews jack up prices in this second world Balkan shithole. But when I do you can bet the game was on sale.
Mother wants me to get four jobs, so she can quit working, father ran away before I was born not even a nigger, and the wider family considers me the weird racist cousin.
New Vegas.

For a year now, my body betrayed me but it's going to get better. I never stopped improving myself or getting fit. I also keep learning and reading stuff. That way I don't have the urgue to end myself. I also managed to get a relationship with a qt that knows how to be a good woman.

My whole house is clean as fuck.

I pirate

My parents love me and that's good. My brother can get hit by a bus for all I care.

Deus Ex, Marathon, Gauntlet IV or Arx Fatalis hard to say really.

Did she raise you good?
If she's a piece of shit it should be pretty easy to tell her to go fuck herself.

That's why contacts and friends are the most important things when it comes to post secondary. A college degree means jack shit if you don't have anyone to help you get your foot in the door.

She's not a piece of shit, and she damn well tried her best. But there's no fucking way on Earth I'm willing to obliterate my asshole wageslaving some dead end job for the rest of my life because she wants an early retirement. Besides, I enjoy the job I have right now.

nein
average for people my age
With money obviously. Occasionally I pirate but its not too often unless you're counting emulation
Way better than I deserve
Very difficult for me to pick any but one of my most important ones is the original StarCraft

no, but i don't work full time.
no mess, it's just dusty.
very carefully

anything that makes me feel less alone

Nope. I'm a wageslave. Woe is me.
If it doesn't smell, I don't mind. It doesn't smell.
Supportively and respectfully. Maybe a little too much so, as they are way too happy about me having gotten a pity job issued by the state
I don't even know at the moment.

No.
None. I clean it.
When I don't pirate, I buy physical when I can. I try not to get too many digital games.
Most of them treat me like absolute shit so I stopped talking to most of them.
Don't really have one. There are too many I like in each genre.
Had to get a job if I wanted to survive.

I try to keep my place relatively uncluttered.

Fuckoff back to >>>/reddit/

Fuck all you normalfags. Get the fuck out of here, cunts. Nobody wants you job-having queers around, I'm sure y'all don't even talk about video games. This is evidenced by your blog posts in this very thread.
GO!!!!
That includes you, faggot OP. What a great fucking thread.

Moderately. It's not completely terrible but not great.
Weekly allowance of 20-30$.
Diagnosed schizoid + autism, so I have an excuse. I do my best to help around the house and socialize with them so we have a good relationship.
EvE Online.

That's how you fit in user, great job!

No
None
No
Well
Paper Mario TTYD.

Yeah (though i do voluntary "work" of sorts)
Not much, i've learned from experience to keep it tidy. Kitchen in particular gets nasty way too quickly so better keep it clean.
How do you buy games?
Welfare bucks
Is okay, visit them every other weekend and is fine.
Sims 3, Saints Row 2, Oblivion
It seems like you hear less about Holla Forums's NEET and Hikki population than you used to, where did you go?
Got more shit to do in the real world.

I was just playing Path of Exile. Fuck you leatherman.

Yes

Not at all. I keep it very clean

mummy buys me games a couple times a year I pirate the rest

With empathy since I'm going through cancer treatment but they don't really see me as an adult

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

I plan to go back to school when it's over since I don't want to work

O-oh. I hope you're doing alright user.

No.
None. I have scattered files and paperwork, but the trash is taken care of pretty effectively.
I don't.
Well. Though for most intents and purposes, there's only two people in my family.
Dunno.

This. You go to university for networking. Just take online classes if all you want is the fucking paper. Self-education will teach you more, quicker, than paid college will. There's thousands of books out there, and sites like CourseEra that can get you full college courses for zero out of pocket.

thank you user. I'll definitely live it's just my body has irreversibly changed. I'm pretty optimistic though and a lot more appreciative of things.

The fucking game is rigged. When I look at my paycheck I only see the means of prolonging this fucking prison-world and by extension, my misery in it. I should go full monk or something. Sometimes I browse Holla Forums just to see if North Korea pressed the reset button on this fucking planet yet.

He's not compassionless. He loves you, and he wants you to be happy. Really, Jesus just wants you to stop masturbating.

As for jobs, any job where you work for someone else is going to suck, because you're fulfilling another person's dream instead of your own. And oftentimes, even the owners aren't working for dreams - they're working to make a bunch of money. If you want to do well, you have to get a job where either:
a) Your dream aligns with the profession.
b) You're the boss.

If you can be the entrepreneur with the big idea, and you get to call the shots, then you'll do fine. You just need to rack your brain for something that works.

No joke modern vidya is too casual for NEETs.

You tryin' ta datamine me, boy?

University student at the moment. Will be getting my bachelor's in a few years.

My wardrobe is a mess and I don't have my notebooks sorted but I clean it so it isn't dirty.

Perfectly fine.

What is your favorite videogame?
Mother 3.

No, just in training right now.
It's clean.
I only need to sweep it a little.
I pirate them.
Good, but they are rarely home.
I don't have one.

Unless Jesus makes women worth pursuing he can go and fuck himself with his nofap bullshit.
Tried it, doesn't work, you just get more desperate and start lowering your standards until you lust after ham planets
If nofap does not fix anything then why even recommend it?
No, you don't, unless you fap in the morning or something.

Okay, you go try and do that. Be sure to tell us once your asshole is sore from dealing with government bureaucracy.

Yes
I'm a neet not a pig, I clean my shit up
$
Eh
OSRS
NEETs dont like to attentionwhore unlike normalshits here and "muh gf"

Yes.

Mostly clean, just got a bag of trash in the can to throw out.

Parent's money, pirate as well.

They pity and love me. Mother and father didn't raise me (focused on their careers), left video games as my babysitter, had to learn everything myself (cooking, cleaning, stranger taught me how to tie my shoe laces at the park, etc). They divorced when I was 10. Mum's on her third husband (my father was second), but they're going to last (I can tell), and my stepdad is pretty awesome.

Mum is realizing how growing up alone and constantly moving (In my first 10 years of life, I was aware of moving 15 times, god knows how many times when I was too young to know), has made me apathetic to my own future, and is pushing to help me finally finish college (I'm moving back in February), with incentives for doing so (I skipped grades in grade school and high school but I became too apathetic in college). Asked my dad to stop sending me cash, he decided instead he'd send me enough over the next year to start my own business when I'm ready. I love him very much and want him to rest easy knowing I can make it on my own.

Parents didn't talk to me much, but are trying to do better now. It's not like I can't be a normalfag. I've had four girlfriends, all relationships between 6-24 months. I used to host parties, and be really pro-active with activities like hiking, biking, etc. It's just that even at my best, my mum didn't care when I was growing up, and my father was too busy. With that changing now, I want to do better. Mother and stepfather probably want me to take over their businesses eventually, and I figured it's time I got on with life. It's been 10 years, I'm 26 now, been a NEET on and off for that long.

I know I'm a piece of shit. I know I can be better than that. Tired of the cycle. Sorry for blogging.

Too many that I can't choose between: Warcraft 3, Thief 1 & 2, Age of Empires 2, Half Life 1, Gothic 1&2, Red Alert 2, Nox, Starcraft, Modded Oblivion, Modded FONV, E.Y.E., Deus Ex
Thief 1 & 2 would be absolute top Singleplayer, Warcraft 3 multiplayer

Been here all along.

I keep my apartment tidy, I might be a NEET but I'm not a slob.

How do you buy games?
Either skim money from my grocery budget or take it out of savings. Getting a temp job soon so I can save up for a Switch.

I live in a different timezone from them and never even call them unless it's a holiday or I want something. I should talk to them more ;-;

Wind Waker I guess, I play through it pretty much every year.

I knew that guy for a while. He actually had a girlfriend but she left him because of his big-time lolicon obsession.

Just realised this is a datamining thread.
Why are they so tempting to answer.
I had already written a paragraph of stuff before I realised.

saged

Glad that there are still blogposting normalfags that have the courtesy and enough self-restrain to avoid giving in to datamining threads, in a different topic I'ts never ceases to amaze me how many jpeg files you find being posted in this kind of threads.

Nope
No pile, its all contained in a small paper waste bin
How do you buy games?
With money
Standard?
Varies, right now Gundam Versus

DATAMINING
GO BACK TO ENDNIGGERCHAN

I have been a clean person since birth, because I am white.
I don't buy games, I give money to developers directly that I like.
I don't talk to my family and only see them once a year. It usually is just weird sarcastic laughs when around me.
Doom, Warband, Morrowind, Dragon Quest III, and Super Metroid.

NEET is a shitty meme.

Hopefully it works out for you. Nice that you have a reliable support system

*sigh*

Yes.
I don't, I pirate them. I fill the void with some MMORPG's too which my mom pays for.
They laugh about it, but deep down I can tell they're disappointed.
Shit, idk. I have lots. Probably MMO's that make up most of my social life.

Missed one.
Dark cum stains on the floor I'll need to scrub again, couple of empty glasses and plates. Few empty food packages and three pissbottles that'll really stink when I empty them, been a while. Such is life.

No.
Not as much as it could. The biggest problem is my living room.
I don't.
What family
Dude sex 1.
There's nothing to play anymore.

It's small so it's easy for me to keep tidy, just enough room for mattress and desktop.

I don't. I make friends with people that will buy me games in exchange for playing games with them.

My Dad just wants me to get a job or go to college. He doesn't really talk to me much anymore…
My younger brother resents me got moving out when I was 14 and losing touch for a few years… My mom thinks I'm the second of Jesus Christ and just happy that I'm not shooting heroin or something.

GOD HAND
10/10 GOAT

I can't speak for others but my reclusive nature only seems to progress, I don't really like interacting with you faggots anymore.

Thanks user, I hope things go well for you too, prayin' that you'll get better.

I work for about ~20h a week and was a neet for ~3 years after high school

I have a maid, my gaming room is still a mess cause i hate that her in fact disorganize everything thinking she is helping… But i can't ask for her not to enter my gaming room because my wife has OCD with cleanliness
mony
Nowadays really well because they better! But used to be treated not very good like most on Holla Forums
Dragon Force, Aom, FE RD