"Men, it's YOUR duty to join me in fighting bigtory in gaming! For women's rights!"

archive.is/uBBTa

Never heard of this site or the writer.

Who cares? Am I supposed to be angered by this? Some literally who faggot writes an article on his literally who website to virtue signal. Normal stuff in this day and age

Why doesn't everyone just ignore these lunatics? Bringing attention to the doomsayer on the street is just giving him more credibility

Why? What do I get out of it?

Listen here, you little dipshit. The reason WHY we're in this situation in the first place is that fucking mindset! For fuck's sake!

Literally not video games.
Take this to /tg/. Remind them that they could have stopped this.

I love how they are desperately trying to turn video games into a social movement now that everything is falling down on their heads. They sound so retarded it's actually kind of funny.

You're part of the problem. This isn't even vidya. Fuck off to Holla Forums.

He should stop masturbating so much

>>>/tg/
What the fuck does this have to.do with videogames?

on the other hand, going and joining a men's rights group to be equally as autistic over a similarly meaningless issue is certainly the way to deal with it, right?

If they want to get women involved they should just have women getting raped, they love that

oh gee i would like to give a shit but the last good videogame in the M&M series was in 2006 and the last good videogame with actual card trading was in 1997,so unless they have something phenomenaly good coming out sometime soon i'm currently straight outta shits to give for Wizards of Roast.I respect your digits OP and that's the only reason why i'm giving this a bump
Also
obligatory

please use gg thread for this

No, we're in this situation because we ignored people with actual influence who were being lunatics. Nothing was lost from ignoring nobodies.

Not Holla Forums-related but /tg/ won't want it either. When I play games, I want to know how good you are, not what you do with your crotch.

No you dumb fuck, giving them attention and validation is EXACTLY what turned them into these monsters, fuck me i hope you are some kind of disinfo shill because nobody could lack foresight like this without being actually autistic or something,

Eat shit, Daniel

t. mra

You missed out the most egregious non-word 'he' barfed up. Anyone unironically using 'cisgendered' needs to be gassed lest they spread that shit to other minds.

I suggest mis-gendering him as he mewls like a faggot crossed with a woman and minus his lardface pic could be easily mistaken for either as a result, doubtless as a podgy numale he'd be totally fine with that which tells you everything you need to know about him and if not then he's a hypocrite.

The shit this nigger has written might as well be lifted directly from some garbage, useless, nonsense college course designed to pozz teenage lads into not noticing that Jamal is stealing their bike and Mustafa is building a dirty bomb right in front of them while the girls do nothing but gawp at their phones. Basically, noticing that someone is useless or a net loss to your group is baaaaaad maaaaan, having functional eyes and some sense of standards is EBUL BIGERTY.

He's deluded himself into thinking he can speak for others, worse he thinks he can speak for 'all men', then he goes and voices an opinion which ironically, is patronising to both genders without him realising it.

He fails to realise there is no 'us' there is just him making a faggy noise into the digital ether without the slightest sense that his agenda pushing will alienate nearly everyone reading it who *doesn't* benefit from a governmentally enforced imbalance or quota.

People trying and failing to be on the 'right' side of history are comical in their lack of self-awareness and thankfully can't help but show themselves up as asshats.