Can we have a thread about sharing saved games Holla Forums?

You know that feeling when you play a game, forget to save and then it suddenly crashes and you want to fucking kill yourself? Well I just felt like that while playing Black Mirror. I just got the box in the first chapter and then I realized, I haven't been saving for the entire fucking game.

Because why would I? It's a point and click it doesn't have a failure state as such and it seemed pretty stable. So let's have a thread where we request save game files and hope to God that other anons just happen to have such a file.

If anyone has it, can I get a save file of Black Mirror after or before the cutscene where the main character gets a box with the belongings of his deceased father? I would really, really want to continue the game but I won't go through the same shit again.

Other urls found in this thread:

mysterymanor.net/Atticsaves/index.php?act=category&id=22
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

haha loser

Why not just play it again? Are you that fucking lazy? -_-

Don't worry user!
mysterymanor.net/Atticsaves/index.php?act=category&id=22
Just scroll down and you will see multiple save games for Black Mirror and just download the one you need!

Because replaying point and click games and doing the same puzzles as well as item interactions coupled with the incredibly slow moving animation is like stabbing myself in the ass with a broken bottle

None of which is the one I need but still puts me in a better position than before, thanks user.

I hope this isn't malware

You playing the original Black Mirror or nu-black mirror?

The original.

mfw lose 50 hour save of smt:nocturne

Is no one going to check our trips?

Can anyone share their real life save with me?
Mine got irredeemably fucked up pretty early and I don't want to reroll.

Awoo

I might not mind for a day
Do you mind being black?

Stop giving a fuck. Accept upcoming death and disaster. Do what you want to do like its your last day of your life.

what if you were given quicksaves irl
and you hit the quickload right before you're about to die horribly
but then you figure out that it autosaved 1.5 seconds before that

Cunts.

ITT: post viruses disguised as savegame because OP is a lazy faggot that runs out of breath waddling to the fridge three steps away from his couch-wide chair

Gamefaqs has saved games.

What if you could load any quicksave from any point of your life?

You might as well just end the game at that point. I recommend carbon monoxide poisoning if you haven't put many points into poison resistance; otherwise, a shotgun blast to the chin has a 95% insta-kill rate.

I have a spare copy if you dont mind playing as a level 33 taco wizard

and have to live through this reality all over again? Fuck that.

Does anyone have a 100% PC save for Onechanba Z2 Chaos? It turns out the game saves were stored in the install directory so uninstalling it deletes all your saves.Unlocking everything again is going to be a huge pain in the ass.

speaking of EO, does anyone have a completed JKSM-compatible save for EO4? Mine got deleted and I want to use the unlockable classes in my next run