Does anyone else get extremely existential when pirating games?

Does anyone else get extremely existential when pirating games?

Just an intense feeling of "now that I have access to ALL the video games, I don't have the motivation to play ANY of them"

Though I suppose it's entirely possible I just don't have any self control.

then don't play them and get another hobby

Here's a secret - they probably indeed aren't worth of playing. And you're lying to yourself.

No, I guess you're just autistic. Also someone post that pic of the russian kid saying he will now download all game

That's because most games are shit.
People usually buy games then play then and claim they are "GOTY" for no other reason than consumer bias, they don't even have fun playing.
If I was hungry and had access to all the shit in the world, I still wouldn't eat it. It's free, sure, but it's still shit.
That said, if you don't play any games at all, you're just plain retarded. Find a fun game, pirate it and play. Rinse and repeat.

heh

Not really, I generally know what I'm looking for even if it's vague as what genre.

How long is that fucking gif? I've seen it many times, but never bothered to look at.

Disgusting.

Not as disgusting as posting the shorter version like a pleb

Do you guys have backlogs?
I personally hoard vidya if shit fucks up suddenly, and play 1-2 games maximum from the whole list. I make seperate shortcuts for games i am currently playing on taskbar, everything else is in this folder.

Nope.

I pirate games for the sake of extended demos, since that's the only way to be sure if it's even worth the purchase in the first place.

Having access to ALL the games means I have an outlet for any kind of mood that I might be in.

I do feel that I have a smaller chance of enjoying something if I pirate it, but only a little. It's like the opposite of buyer's remorse.

So you masturbate to Hitler, huh? I hope you're happy.

Out of all 400 games in my steam library I only give a shit about maybe 50 of them. If I had self control and did what does I'd have a few dozen good games and atleast $150 saved over the years.

Enjoying a pirated game is the ultimate test of quality. If you buy a game you are already biased because of the sunk cost. You figure it would be a waste to stop playing it/not finish it when you get bored. With access to literally every piece of digital media ever created you have to spend your time wisely by choosing the shit you actually want to do.

Remember to have a shitty game so you can unload if you're playing a game where you have to put in a few hours. Just have something on the side that requires 0 brain effort, can be picked up and dropped at any point and time and ,as an opcional choice, maybe try to listen to that one album you always wanted to hear.
For me a dumb fps always works, right now I have one of the battlefield games to take my mind off. It's a matter of balance, don't invest too much time in a game you're getting interest in. If you feel like you just forcing yourself to play it, take a breather. Play something else for a while and then come back. Remember, moderation is key.

Fug.

did you start pirating just now or something? Also start making a backlog – every time you see an user mention a game that is at least slightly interesting, add it to the backlog, then eventually work through it. Also, do the same for series. For example, play ALL of Rance, from the series start to finish, it's worth it.

why is it so hard bros

I already passed that phase. Now I just try to play the best of the best.

They are not strict models, but just good references of gems that I could have missed.

Also, backlogs, don't you want at least to play 10 minutes of some game that catch you attention? Double also, nobody is forcing you to play vydia, it's not even a good hobby.

Do you think it's better to download a bunch of games and then take turns on them or is it better to only get one or two and take it slow?

Mindless games don't necessarily have to be shitty, though. EDF and Euro Truck come to mind. Legitimately great games that also don't require a lot of thought.

I say download a bunch of games, preferably something across a wide range of moods. Otherwise if you spend your time downloading something you're in the mood to play, by the time the download finishes, the mood may have passed.

I'm actually surprised people like Shinobi (PS2), although I had fun mastering the ability to kill Moritsune in about 5-6 seconds the bosses really started to piss me off with how much HP they had.

Downloading bunch of games is at very least beneficial if something happens to your favorite torrent trackers or internet service.

No.

That's why you focus instead of hoard.

I'm sorry I can't relate to op's situation.

Pirating allows you to spent time on games that you actually like. If you buy a shit game you will force yourself to play it to justify spending money on it. If you pirate a shit game you can uninstall in after 10 min of gameplay and never look back

I just play like a half hour of each. If it doesn't grab me I drop it.
The only motivation to play is what the game gives me. And with downloading so many usually it means you're getting more bad games than good ones.

Hey at least I'm playing my vita again.

Every kike down to the children.

I've been """reddit spacing""" since long before reddit because double spacing looks nicer to me.

I really just don't want the second line to render directly under the first line, it looks tacky and unprofessional. I learned this awful habit from learning HTML in high school before HTML5 was even announced.

You should be glad you realized this sooner than later. Can you imagine going on for 65+ years and only THEN realizing it was a mistake?

Sounds like you're a faggot.

It really is a shit hobby. All the faggots in this thread who are mad are angry because they know it's true.

Nah. There always are gems. Like with books.
1 good one, per 1000. One incredible per 1000 good.

what a shit list

Read The Paradox of Choice. Vid related kinda

This is not a bad problem to have. Imagine it with money, though. Happened to me when Bitcoin exploded, I bought a few dozen when they were barely 3 digits and forgot about them until recently. Got back to it and now I literally have no feelings towards money anymore.

Spare some coins kind user.

Sometimes I really pity some of the people here.

Thanks, Satan. Now I have to replay it.

If anything I have an existential crisis if I think too long about how much vidya I have compared to the average lifespan and how old I am.

That gif siphoned away a piece of my lifeforce and several minutes of my time on Earth. I hate you.

Try to guess how long it is before reading the spoiler.
45 minutes.

Everybody fucking knows this shit already for fucks sake, some niggers just type like spastics and it doesn't have to have anything to do with that shithole. The fact that you're *still* accusing people of it and notice it oh so often that you bothered to save that pic is virtually grounds for calling YOU reddit for knowing fucking anything about the place other than it is filled with cancer.

Except for the newfaggots who come in and do it. Besides that it's a shitty format anyway. I don't mind it in the least.

I've been feeling the same way lately user, so I went on a diet and started lifting weights. Going to IRL grind myself into a chad.

Exactly. I don't even feel like playing videogames much anymore. Spend more time shitpostin' than gamin'. It's a travesty.