How should future dragon ball games handle ultra instinct?

How should future dragon ball games handle ultra instinct?

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/intended-end/boo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make it another power-up like everything else you fucking moron

Its a super form of God Blue Goku. Obviously. Instead of damage it rises dodging and allows player to auto-dodge.

This, OP is a faggot

It's sad because the episode wasn't necessarily bad, I just can't get into it any more. The "power level" bullshit was bad in the Buu arc, but it's a million times worse now. There's just no logic behind the fights or forms any more. It's all up to the writer and who he wants to lose.

You idiot. The whole point is that SSJ blue is worse than Legendary SSJ.

But if we are bringing in Legendary SSJ that was beaten by SSJ Goku in the movies which seem about as canon as Super at this point.

Make it a temporary automatic dodge of anything, kinda like what that asshole Omega Shenron does in his expert mission in XV2.

I remember at the beginning when fanboys said SSJ4, omega shenron, cooler, and broly were dumb.
I hope all the stupid forms and character DBS shit out gets retconned out of cannon forever

If movies were canon anyone during that arc would mention that she looks like a broccoli. Nobody did. Even vegetable said "hey carrot, be aware, that MIGHT be a legendary super wild vegetable".

No, it's something entirely different. Ultra instinct is a state of acting without thinking that anyone can achieve. Also blue isn't nessecarily more powerful than any standard ssj form, it just has a greater degree of ki control. Imagine a sliding scale rather than needing to spend a bunch of energy to go up or down a stage.

First of all, it was 2 of them fused and it's been well established how powerful poterra fusion is. As for how they achieved ssj so easily, it's more a matter of being shown by people who've been doing it for years like it was nothing as opposed to having to feel it out blindly for themselves. Goku found it himself when fighting freiza, vegeta found it by himself after learning it was possible, trunks found it after a similar situation to goku, gohan was shown and manage to achieve it as a child and so on. It's only gotten easier for anyone new since then.

Movies are explicitly non canon.

Don't even try to pretend there's anything coherent about this shit. At one point merely fighting in SSJG was destroying the fabric of the universe, not to mention God Ki was supposed to be completely different than normal Ki, and that wasn't even in the movie. Now a Legendary SSJ who has no idea what God Ki even is wipes the floor with SSJB which is supposed to be stronger than SSJG? No, this is just horrible writing at this point and they keep seeming to forget what they establish each season.

Another thing that annoys me is people freaking out over how powerful Goku's Kamehameha was in that episode when a normal attack in Z could be earth shattering, something they'd put all their power into could destroy galaxies.

Like King Crimson in the JoJo games.

It's actually a very basic principle in martial arts called Mushin that I'm surprised took this long to become a factor in DBZ. When I took martial arts lessons as a kid it was one of the first things that was explained to me; that the idea was to practice, practice, practice until it became second nature.
When I saw Whis explain this shit to Goku and Vegeta in Resurrection F I was very confused since I assumed that's what they had been doing already and needing such a fundamental concept to be explained to them by the most powerful being in their universe was fucking dumb.

I'm guessing flight wasn't allowed for the fight or something? Even then, Goku can teleport while charging a beam just like he did against Perfect Cell.

Either way, you can make it a state where Goku can move while charging a beam or make it like the musou tenshin buff in HnK arcade fighter. If you parry an attack you teleport behind someone.

Whatever it does, it should be a temporary buff that, when it expires, leaves the PC completely wiped. Basically, better make sure you beat your opponent before the UI runs out, because once it does you're left exhausted and basically defenseless.

i havent seen a single DBZS episode ever since i joined the anti-anime side but i am curious… are they still power creeping ?

what kind of fanfiction jewtube shit you watched?
also,yes.
pic related.

It's established sometime before the actual tournament thing that unnatural flight is "disabled" in the arena somehow. Only fighters with shit like wings are able to fly.
Not that it matters, since afaik every single natural flyer was eliminated right near the start of the arc.

Toriyama wrote Gohan jobbing to fucking everyone in the Buu arc because he didn't think it made any sense for him to keep fighting.
Toriyama gave Vegeta Super Saiyan offpanel just to have him job to a pair of teenage cyborgs.
Then he had Gohan get Super Saiyan 2 by watching Cell kill a robot he'd never met before that day or interacted with before that scene.
Then he had Goten and Trunks have Super Saiyan as a joke. And after that, he had Gohan job to two different villains, nearly die, then sit on his ass with an ancient faggot god in order to have the biggest power level of all time… and promptly jobbed to the same villain again after letting him eat Piccolo and Gotenks. And then he jobbed to the same villain again by getting eaten. And then Goku saved Mr. Satan over his own goddamn son. And then completely ignored that his son still existed in the afterlife and could be fetched in a literal instant because Goku also forgot he can TELEPORT TO ANYONE IN THE UNIVERSE AT WILL.
Before all that we had Piccolo fighting Freeza in his second form and actually pressuring him into transforming again. Piccolo, the guy who six months prior to this had spent an entire year training and still jobbed to Nappa. He then proceeded to spend those six months faffing about on King Kai's planet before eating Nail (who was effortlessly dispatched by Freeza). Somehow that was enough to make him a match for Freeza.
Oh, and before even that, there was the whole "Vegeta conveniently gets stronger whenever he almost dies, letting him outclass the villains who had just outclassed him in a matter of minutes" thing. Because that was definitely not just some bullshit pulled out of Toriyama's ass just to keep him relevant when he'd already written fucking Kiwi to be his equal. Kiwi, that generic fucking mook Vegeta killed shortly after landing on Namek, was just as strong as Vegeta was on Earth.
Think of all this like a joke. The joke is that power levels, transformations, and light shows that can blow up moons/planets/galaxies/the entire universe are all bullshit. The punchline is you actually thinking the latest example of this bullshit is somehow an exception. It really is no different than a gymrat Sectoid in Sentai spandex being so powerful he can break out of stopped time by power walking and stop ki blasts by giving them a disapproving glare.
And lest you think the nonsense writing only extends to power levels, try to make sense of the timeline splitting in the Android/Cell arc. Specifically, try to reconcile how Cell could kill Trunks after he came back to his own timeline and killed 17 and 18 with Trunks coming back to his own timeline, killing 17 and 18, then going back to the past without ever meeting Cell. If you really want to stress your brain over it, throw in Trunks going back to his own timeline and killing 17 and 18 a second time, then killing Cell.

Once the tournament shit is done, they'll probably have written Goku to be even stronger than Gains McGrey and move on to Goku wanting to be stronger than that midget who can erase all of reality by thinking about it or whatever.

It shouldn't even be canon. Dragon Ball Super smells more to fanfic than fucking GT.

What? Also, yes. I started to watch it recently since I felt nostalgic with the old fighting music, but it is not worth it.

Wasn't the whole Gohan sham because fans like Goku more as a protagonist than Gohan? As far as I'm aware, Gohan was supposed to be the new protagonist after the Cell saga.

That's something fans like to say because of how shit the Buu saga turned out, but the popularity polls Shonen Jump had at the time showed that Gohan went from the most popular character in the series during his fight with Cell to not even being in the top five by the time he started jobbing to Super Buu.
kanzenshuu.com/intended-end/boo/

its time :^)

I work for Toriyama as an additional writer. Freeza will become god-like next season.

I think what made all that nonsense easier to swallow was the over the top action that went along with the constant one upping and off panel hand jobs. It felt like each attack could tear apart the world and would regularly destroy the area they were in. Now it's all so low effort. Energy blasts don't draw blood, attacks fizzle out instead of explode, and there has yet to be a larger than life attack in super. Everything was larger than life in Z. In super it feels like the artists done want to put in the effort to animate the scenery with the fights.

Honestly, I think that's all bullshit on Toriyama's part, probably saving face. You did everything in the last part of the Cell arc to establish Gohan as the main character and then you "suddenly" realized he was not fit for it? That's bullshit. Case on point, right after the Cell saga, it's like Toriyama did everything in his power to turn Gohan into the worst character in the history of Dragon Ball ever. I personally like The Great Saiyaman, but it's such a fucking turn from Gohan personality that it isn't even the same person, no shit his popularity went down.

I give you that the fault is not the fans then, but either Toriyama himself or the execs.

I thought the terms of the bout said fighters can't use outside help, like senzu beans. So why the fuck did the two saiyan women get a pass on using the Potara earrings?

KA KA KA KA KACHI DAZE
GUN GUN GUN GUN WO MUKI
JAN JAN BYAN BYAN KYUUKYOKU NO BATORU
OP is a (1) and done cuckchanner and this is a template thread, check my dubs

I would've loved if Super focused more on adventuring or martial arts. Toriyama could just make the excuse that while everyone can get stronger, they're getting diminishing returns with plateaus at several points, requiring them to improve their fighting skills and techniques in order to advance themselves as warriors.

Remember when Piccolo and Gohan couldn't even see fights between Goku had between Frieza and the rest?

How the fuck is even Master Roshi able to follow the fights along with everyone else?

What?! and RUIN the powerlevel dick measuring contest the series has been known for since the beginning of Z?! Absolute madness! Next thing you known you're gonna be telling me that you no longer appreciate the meaningless beam battles! I personally look forward to when goku combines his Ultra Instinct form with his Super saiyan god super saiyan form with Kaioken x20 and absorbs a spirit bomb just for good measure to unleash his latest creation: Ultra Super Genki Dama Kaioken x20 Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Instinct Form

Go watch a different anime. Dragon Ball clearly isn't for you.

Don't answer that.

DBS is pure garbage and only narutotards enjoy that shitfest.

No one can fly in the tournament of power. It's part of the rules.

Zamazu was fun to watch, fuck you

seeing this makes me glad made in abyss is getting a sequel

It's already being used in Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle

entire Zamasu arc makes 0 sense, Goten being Goku Black fan theory made more sense and could lead to something interesting.

RIBRIANNE FOR DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ WHEN

Get a load of this fucking nerd

Please no. The sooner that shit universe gets wiped out the better. Almost as bad as the furry universe.
The real question is when's Stopman buff policeman gonna get his own game?

Naruto is great, fuck you.

I can't wait until Uub appears in Super and makes it non-cannon.

Its a shame they removed water based buu so quickly. I thought he was supposed to be something greater. But too bad, the only real opponent of Goku the entire fight is Jiren.

Is he gonna rape her?post the rest

Of course. No.

the furry universe was interesting especially the Dangerous Trio with their unique abilities, Goku couldnt even sense their ki, other universes are meh tier

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
SEND ME YOUR LOVE! LET AIIIII

Just a reminder than TeamFourStar fans are 99% naruto fans so genocide of naruto fans when?

I love the saiyan girls because they triggere powerlevel autists who started with Z to no end. I can literally masturbate to their frustration and lack of understanding that DB has always been silly bullshit. Seeing the few powerlevel autists that like them throw out long-winded walls of texts trying to fit them into their own retarded headcanon is also very funny.

It would only have been better if they had used garbo designed throwaways in their place. Like the red pig or winnie the poo.

Laughable. Gohan was always a lame nerd. You just never saw it because you were too fixated on muh rage boost shit. Remember when he put on the Freeza Force suit during the Namek arc and then acted like a lame superhero? All The Great Saiyaman is is an extension of that.

Why does DB attract so many autists? There's absolutely no reason why the rules have to be concrete in a glorified circus for the child king of the multiverse. Why would you ever think for a second that Zen-Oh wouldn't piss on his own rules in favor of seeing cool stuff?

because they're cool and Zen-o likes cool things.

ultra instinct more like, ultra autism.

I actually kind of like Naruto, as a guilty pleasure. TeamFourStar can fuck right off though.

you're as bad as the journalists who kept echoing "you're only mad because Dante doesn't have white hair".

If they fixed the abysmal pacing and didn't throw the character development every arc it would be pretty enjoyable.

fuck

By removing Goku from existence, because he's become the worst character in his own series. No one wants to see Goku win anymore because he's a psychotic dickbag who wants to make everyone fight to the death for his own twisted desire for a challenge.

IT'S OVER GOKU, I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!

That makes him more interesting though. And he's not so much psychotic as he is fucked up from childhood braindamage

And? You talk as if the dubbed version is the real version.
From which Goku literally powered down and initially let Freeza go because he no longer saw frieza as a threat. Where is all the revenge hate in that? Goku over powered an enemy, got bored from being too OP and was just gonna bail. Ztards have to stop acting as if Z had a fraction of the flaws Super currently has.

Time limit was always there but no one wanted to admit it.

Goku in super is literally braindead, not even a 5 year old child would do the things thats how braindead he is.

The zamasu arc was the worst arc by far. It's like the writers were drunk the entire time while writing that shit

t. autistic powerlevelfag ztard

at least you posting decent lewds while you shitpost.

He's right though.

He's smarter than he was in the Cell saga.

Sure, as I said, I like the Great Saiyaman because I know Gohan was always childish since he was raised in isolation, but that doesn't justify his lack of knowledge and autism when he was supposed to be smart. I know they wanted to play it lightheartedly, which is why my favorite Arc is the Great Saiyaman arc, the problem is actually when it comes to him fighting buu, that's where the change makes no sense.

if you think that it's just people getting mad about power levels you aren't listening. I could give a shit about what number is behind the characters, what gets me is that things that were established the previous arcs are just ignored or forgotten. Sure Z was nonsensical, but Super takes that to a new level where you can't even count on the story to make any semblance of sense.

none of that really matters though considering DB was the only truly good one and Z is only good if you're drinking.

Videl is so fucking perfect. Or at least she was until she cut her hair.

Man super looks dumb. I'll just stick to good ol DBZ

you're right. let no one else tell you different

I believe at least in the English dub they say the fusion will last forever with the earrings. So that would mean there's no time limit.

The issue is that there is conflicting statements made about Vegitos fusion break. On one side Buu body magic is chaotic enough to break potara fusion. The other statement is that Buus magic will not effect an unstable fusion dance, ie Gotenks, and keep all the benefits of fusion dance until the time runs out. Conflict comes in the form that a weaker fusion, fusion dance, was not distablized but a stronger fusion, potara, was effected. How does that happen unless a time limit was always there.

You mean like Lunch? Or the dragon balls being single use with a year wait between each summoning? Or zenkai boosts being totally forgotten about after Freeza kills Vegeta? Or the entire cast throughout the entire franchise being shocked at feats of superstrength, superspeed or planetbusting despite all being capable of that themselves?

DB was always silly and inconsistent. Anybody who acts like DBS does this in any worse way is a dumbcunt. I would ask how its any worse in your eyes but I just know you'll reach into your bowels to pull out headcanon and your expectations for the show to live up to it.

Super is being severely held back by trying to appeal to rigid Zfags who hate fun.

The thing with the multiple wishes on Shenron is due to Dende being a full Dragon Clan Namek instead of half a Namekian like Kami was.

In DB its only about a half year between the very first use in the series and the second use. Pretty sure this happens again in Z but I cant remember.

Someday.

By not including it, since Super is fucking abysmal and even worse than GT.

That said, watching Super and mocking it has been a good time.
I didn't know you could make actual fight scenes filler and have a super dimensional tournament, so there is no plot, together with zero character development all at once.

DB and DBZ never were well written, but at least there was always a basic villain, stakes for the characters and at least a sense of character development.
Super is just badly animated filler with characters that should have died off long ago.

Here is the thing, you brought an entirely different narrative out of your ass, namely the whole God transformation shit, that completely invalidates EVERYTHING in the show until that point, including SSJ transformation. You could have never watched DB or DBZ in your life and you wouldn't be missing anything if you watch DBS. Turn yourself in god and you're automatically stronger than SSJ3. Not even GT was this retarded with power levels, the only thing GT changed was the SSJ4 transformation and they did that towards the end. You could argue that DBZ did the same with Saiyans and SSJ, but that was introduced as an endgame.
Kys. The movies are better than super will ever be. I liked the idea of bringing back Freezer and having him unlock his full potential, but other than that, everything is fucking shit. The Freezer thing would have been a lot more meaningful if the God shit didn't exist.

Auto dodge temporary state

Not the shows fault you're a retard that can't pick up on what little subtleties (and I use that in the lightest possible way) exist. You're just one of many mouthbreathers who confuse "I don't like this" with "this is objectively bad and the worse thing to ever have happened in the history of anything"

You're forgetting that Gotenks was fully absorbed, while Vegito shielded himself and ended up in that weird miniature state inside Buu's body.

Wrong? I don't know where you got that from, since there was a year of Goku and Krillin training under Roshi, plus the time it took Goku to get all the dragon balls after the first tournament.

not sure if you are trying to bait or you are just a retarded DBS drone

I've never seen an arc with lower stakes. I don't see how this tournament is meant to last a few more months.

It's probably Plague, let out of his /fur/ dungeon

Plague doesn't really like Super, though, and the power level bullshit is one of his biggest complaints about it.

It's not to defend GT, GT is garbage, but at least GT tries to incorporate new elements in retrospective, not pull new shit out of their asses. SSJ4 is the next level of SSJ3, and as retarded as it was, it makes sense.
If that was true, why does it even exists? Honestly, the god status itself is the most retarded shit and, on itself, is what makes the whole things worse.
And I'm not pretending this isn't the exact same problem with SSJ as a whole, but, again, SSJ was supposed to be not only end game but something unique to Goku. Everything after Frieza is shit, everything after Cell it's an stretch.

God Ki doesn't imply powerful it's a different state of Ki

Every time new DBS episode comes out, and i want some horriblesubs torrent on nyaa.si, i input in search bar "Dragon Ball Super Horrible".

If you're referring to the awful filler, I skipped almost all of it. But you're right.

While god ki itself doesn't imply outright more power, the god transformations of Saiyans are power boosts. Otherwise, Goku wouldn't have been able to put up any more of a fight against Beerus as SSJG then when he first did as SSJ3.

Except SSJ3 literally sprays your energy out everywhere and potentially kills you if you use it. Nigga do you think he can go blue and Kaioken for shits and giggles?

It's inefficient, yes, but it was still the most powerful Goku could be at the time. For the extremely short period of time Goku's first fight with Beerus took place, it's inefficiency would be no issue.
Point to me where this is ever stated or even implied.

Yes, blue is about ki control, but red isn't, and red was what he used in his real fight against Beerus. Blue brought him to the same level as red, just without needing five other saiyans to do it.

Let me correct myself. I forgot Goku kept the red power after losing the form. Still, Vegeta got just as strong simply by achieving blue himself.

GT is good.

He didn't lose the red form either, he just rarely uses it. There's never a need for it either.

It's implied that SSJ3 wears on the body that badly
Goku had to straight up be dead and incorporeal to use it at first and Trunks and Goten can't do it period without being fused and combining their energy
Shit I think even somewhere they implied that Goku could have straight up exploded if he went ssj3

Memory.
But I went full autism in this moment just for you user!
I pulled out my copies of the DB manga. Volume 2 page 174 where Goku parts ways with Bulma etc the morning after their very first wish until the end of the book, and all the way up to page 78 of Volume 3 where Goku asks Roshi for training, meets Kuririn, "rescues" Lunch, changes islands and has a fetch quest training exercise is all the same fucking day. On page 112 of Volume 3 Roshi states that all the training they did up to that point was only 7 months. Page 114 of the same volume says they trained for on extra month before the tournament using heavier weights for a total of 8 months. Goku sets out to find the dragon balls again immedietly following the post-tournnament feast as shown on page 89 of Volume 5.

If not following the dumbcunt hivemind of the zfags that plague DB discussions is bait then sure. I'm totally baiting.

I wish I was so I can use my artist abilities cash in hard on the furry market for easy shekels.

No it doesn't because SSJ3 was a direct incremental upgrade to SSJ2 which itself is a direct incremental upgrade of SSJ1. SSJ4 requires the user jump through hoops with Oozaru transformations or having your aging wife make you a bullshit machine that fires bullshit waves at you. SSJG and SSJB are also retarded in their execution, but they do not pretend to be direct incremental upgrades to SSJ3.
To show its bullshit and that Goku can overcome it. The same reason numbered powerlevels were introduced. You people always get hung up on this stuff when its completely obvious what their intentions were introducing this stuff.
Thanks for outing yourself as bar none the worst kind of Zfag to exist.

I might as well just say the DBS manga is excellent just to open another can of worms.

That's a long ass post just to let us know that, user

Which again is the problem because it invalidates everything that came before them. A direct power up makes more sense because it depends on elements that are part of the serie like Oozaru transformation that was completely dropped after the Saiyan saga. It's organic. Hell, the anime constantly reference how ridiculous the whole SSJG is and sounds. Again, is not for defense of SSJ4, but SSJ4 sounds more natural than SSJG, even after the hoops.
It doesn't make it any less shit, stupid, and that's the point, it shouldn't fucking exist. Freezer was end game, which is why he was so ridiculously powerful, and after that they had to repeat the same formula because Toriyama fucked up by introducing an endgame in a cash cow. It's shit writing. Even with Vegeta, Goku had a fair chance against him without the Oozaru transformation, and most of Freezer's fight Goku just take the whole thing and pull tricks he already learned to try and defeat him, namely a shit huge Genkidama, and even then he couldn't and yet, the SSJ transformation was foreshadowed since Vegeta mentioned one arc prior to that. SSJG and SSJ2 for the matter was not fucking mentioned once, not even foreshadowed and pretty ridiculous.
Just because the reason for it to exist is a shitty plot device is not justification.
Want me to make it better? DBZ is a mistake, it introduces so many retarded elements, INCLUDING THE WHOLE SAIYAN BULLSHIT, up until then Goku was just a boy with a tail, now he is a fucking alien, fuck you. Dragon Ball truly ended after Goku beats Piccolo in the tournament, he is declared the strongest man alive, and that's it, end of the whole thing, he lives happily ever after.

The only good thing about Super is female saiyans, and that only pleases my dick, not my brain.

Or you can say that a dead person and living person can't permanently fuse? It is a lot better than adding a time limit.

Plagues is weird. He is willing to admit all of the problems of DBS but he won't admit that DBS is uniquely bad in the series. He believes that DBS is only bad because it is a sequel to DBZ.

Apparently, even Narutotards think that this is garbage.

I wish Xenoverse would have a "kill Son Goku; save the multiverse" mission because at this point he is the worst villain in the entire series.

The Zamasu arc was the best arc in DBS. By that I mean that it is still horseshit.

DB itself started introducing ayylmao elements though. Piccolo and Kami speak ayylmao at the tournament, and even earlier Goku doesn't consider himself human because of his tail. Though that was some dub line and I can't remember if its in the manga so take that with a grain of salt. But Toriyama was playing around with the idea at the end of DB at the very least.

Honestly I don't even disagree with you really. But I accepted long that this franchise is 70% stupid shit and 30% neat stuff. I even find that the stupid bullshit has some merit once you stop caring about internal consistency and fully realize how much of a hack Toriyama is for anything besides gags and character designs. What irks me is that folk pretend the latest iteration is the worst ever, when the reality its been this way for fucking decades.

I can take or leave Kale but I unironically like Caulifla and hope she shows up more in the future.
Shonen is not the correct genre for spergs.

Yeah, it's not like I have not reached the same conclusion, but still doesn't make it any more acceptable or any less stupid. Dragon Ball have a lot of potential of being great, and it isn't like it has to take itself completely serious, but instead you have a lot of power level shit and makes you wonder why do you even care if you know at the end Goku will always win. The reason I like and defend the Cell saga is that even though it introduces even more retarded elements, it tried to do something different by putting Gohan as the main character, but even that went to hell.
More than the worst it's just unnecessary. Dragon Ball was good as it was: Dead, and what actually irks me is the fucking faggots that kept asking for more unaware of the consequences, specially considering how the Buu Arc turned to be. However, I have to insist with Super being the worst iteration because it's not only blatant fan service to the point that it's almost fan fiction, but it also kills everything that was already established to that point in a really shameless and straightforward way.

The transition from DB to DBZ was ok, sure, a lot of things that did matter before did not matter anymore, but that's ok because that was supposed to be the end, but as the serie went on it was caught in an spiral of power creeping so retarded that they have to pull things of the ass like the SSJG transformation. It would have been far more interesting if Goku could achieve that power with his power alone without relying in some special Ki or something. If you translate this to video games, this is not different from colored enemies and weapons.

Thought that was only the case for KaioKen past X2 or using it all even as a normal Super Saiyan. Super Saiyan 3 wasn't said to have that effect, just that it was generally taxing to achieve and maintain. It's only real danger was if one couldn't finish off the threat that warranted it in the first place, especially when fused because then it cuts the duration of that fusion in half.

The irony of this is the fact that even "Clone of Naruto: Milking the Franchise Edition" has consistently great animation. DBS is basically the only mainstream anime that frequently looks this shitty, and in an era when computers are already performing over half the workload of animating. I don't fucking understand it.

No, not any day. Dragonball Super has become the Simpsons of anime; everyone will remain the same ages for the rest of the fucking series because muh status quo. If you follow stated time-skips, Goten and Trunks are like 13 and 14 right now, and still look like seven-year-olds. Maybe you can make a case for Goten still being tiny because Goku was a midget until age 16, but we ALREADY KNOW what Trunks should look like at the age of 13, based on how his future counterpart appeared in the History of Trunks movie.

Pan is going to be a baby forever. Accept it.

user, that makes less sense than you think. The problem with that statement is that a super being called Vegito is somehow affected by Buu's magic more than Gotenks was. Completely forgetting that Candy Vegito with no draw backs, other than being candy size, kept his strength, speed, and endurance. Given some time in that form I would not be surprised if he could use the Final Kamehameha.

Still addressed in Super when that Kai said that only gods could stay permanently fused. Time limit still applies to anyone not a god. Time limit didn't really bug me considering the possibility of Vegito staying around in Z was almost non existent. Some BS would of had to be made to unfuse them or else there would never be a threat ever again.

I want to sandwitch my dick with their pussies and have them use potaras so i end up inside and i can take both their virginities at once.

That is just added in. There was no official reason given in DBZ at the time. That particular explanation just makes the Fusion Dance completely pointless. I was just giving a less stupid explanation.
Also, DBS can't make up its mind on how the Potara earrings work. In the anime, the fusion is only permanent if one of the fusees is a god. Vegito defused under an hour because of SSJB used up the power. Also, breaking the earrings ends the fusion implying that earring are what keeps the fusion together. In the manga, the fusion is only permanent if one of the fusees have a god position like Supreme Kai which Zamasu didn't formally received. Vegito defused under an hour because the one hour estimate is based on gods (it was even less clear). Toriyama didn't plan for Vegito to come back. It was just done to meet "fan expectations".

The Vegito candy made no fucking sense at all, and should never have happened. Has no eyes so cannot see. Has no mouth so cannot talk. Has no brain so cannot think. Has no biological structure so cannot generate ki. Is literally made of candy so just smashing into Buu's skin at high speed should make him shatter into dust, because Buu is strong enough to tank blasts that would blow up solar systems.

Jawbreakers
Let's just say magic resistance and leave it to that.

>>>/a/

I guess that you are the kind of fag that thought "Goku and Beerus colliding their fists for the third time which would apparently destroy the universe" was a tense moment or "The Super Dragon Balls did it" was a shocking reveal.

Yup. The writing in DBS is a fucking hack job.

It's more like >I cannot enjoy thing because it's fucking awful

I can only see it being handled as an auto-dodge with worse offence capabillities

Its apparently going to have 700 episodes, I cant imagine how much filler its going to have.

I agree though
17 is cool as shit

Nah It's Dragonball as a whole that'll have 700 eps
IIRC DB+DBZ+DBGT is 508 and we're up to ep 117 of super meaning there is 625 episodes
Which means about 75 to 100 left meaning the next arc is probably the last one

An anime with no other media to base itself off of, manga, light novel, or book can have no filler. There is no catching up of any kind they have to do.

As long as there is money in the anime, they will keep making more arcs.

DBS isn't even canon in my book because writing and the asspulls are ridiculous.
They made Vegito look completely useless against merged Zamasu and that alone is an unforgivable sin.

I'm pretty sure Toriyama didn't plan Jello Vegeta arc in his script.

DBZ stopped being good after Frieza saga
this is the truth.

Dragon Ball was always silly. Dragon Ball Super is more like Dragon Ball than Dragon Ball Z. DBS is being held back by pandering to Z autists.

I rather see an HxH approach rather than just a Power level quantitative approach towards fighting.

The powerlevels of kale and caulifa don't bother me, as I don't really care much about power levels. What bothers me is that the way Caulifa was written makes her look more like a fan OC rather than a new character. There were so many ways you could explain away Caulifa getting so strong so quickly. SO MANY WAYS. you could've stuffed her into some sort of time chamber equivalent, you could've established how strong Caulifa was beforehand, and not just using another no name to say 'yeah she's a genius'.

I'm more annoyed at sloppy writing rather than 'muh powerlevels'

Nobody cares about your head canon

Normally I would believe there should be some planning. But the tournament arc is essentially the Olympics. So it is kinda obvious the best of the best will appear. Yes, even in the Olympics there are scrubs galore. Might as well be complaining our own Olympics doesn't do enough to the audience to create a backstory for every single participant there.

I think people would care less about how much bullshit's going on with Caulifla if Cabba didn't have to put in actual effort to perform the same feats.

You are mistaking bad writing for gags.
It is held back by its shitty time slot

Zamasu is the only new character in DBS to actually have a backstory and it was shit.

Nobody care about your shitty smart phone game either.

That faggot's videos have such clickbait gay titles. He felt the need to make a video explaining that Saiyan women should be able to turn SSJ. There is a saying in storytelling that you shouldn't just write something happening just to prove that you can do it.

I really want less and less DBS content in future DB games.

Tell that to the nips.

Just make it a power up and learn how to block good.

I can't because I can't understand Japanese. I don't care about a Japanese smartphone game just like I don't care to play Snake Eater the Pachinko game.

GT trash is all dumb. Keep that shit away from me.