Release miitomo

Is Nintendo making this trash? All the shit they've released on mobile feels like a decent idea that was just not finished before being released

There could be something good under all the trash but it's like the 4 month-long beta testing periods they have are completely useless and the games release being exactly how they were as they were being tested.

The fuck is the point of testing a game with audiences if you're not going to change any of it on release?

Pocket Camp has maybe two dozen villagers, and maybe 4 of them are popular ones, that's it.

Every time I see AC I get sad because it's Nintendo's fucking signature to miss the point by an inch and aighadl;hn

Oh shit candle jack got hi-

Did you just have a fucking stroke?

F

What a fag, every knows that you wouldn't have had time to type that dash after saying Candlejack. I mean rea

It seems like they're just pushing shit out there to satisfy investors. Mario Run in particular was easily the single most low effort thing they've ever made.

You already lost

I just got too disappointed with Nintendo to articulate the rest of my sentence because they keep doing this shit with EVERY FUCKING FRANCHISE and service and it just infuriates me and I just cant

Miitomo was okay for a day

stop thi

You don't say.

Just a while ago downloaded it and I have found no real change from the Australian leak of it a month back aside from the language options.

this entire thing was such a massive letdown I don't even know where to begin.
I keep wishing it was a full game for the DS instead of this gimped bullshit. I hate using the touchscreen for everything. It's boring and there isn't enough to do.

Fucking hell Nintendshit, get your shit together. How fucking hard is it to put out a decent fucking AC game with all of the items instead of gimping them with every fucking release?

I'm glad the mobile game seems to be flopping, hopefully it will send a message to start fucking developing a Switch Animal Crossing game.

Miitomo would have been ok if it played like Tomodachi Life and the other apartments were filled with with the friends you added. Pocket Camp's problem is that it's your just run of the mill "set and forget" mobile game. I give Nintendo an A for effort for TRYING the keyword here to making a semi-unique game in a market filled with the same cookie cutter farming simulators and Minecraft ripoffs.

This. Isn't the point of the Switch to be the home console that you can take with you anywhere? Just make a full length version of a game you'd make on the phone for the Switch. I get the practicality of having a game on a platform you can fit on your pocket, but if a triple A company is failing to make a mobile game that doesn't feel like a mobile game then it's probably a good indication that the mobile market is beyond saving. If they want to branch off into third party platforms, Nintendo should just make games for PC.

There's your problem OP. Nintendo are the most shit, low effort company in the industry.
They almost never do anything all the way, it's halfass or no ass at all.
Then when they DO put in effort it takes them a goddamn decade to get the game out.
I'm firmly convinced that Iwata was the only thing keeping the company moving in a relatively positive fashion.
Yeah, you'll probably defend the 3DS but that thing is a pile of shit. It's a VirtualBoy2 but people were too stupid to realize that they were playing shit on two TI-86's with a sorta fancy headache-screen at the resolution of a 1980's microwave display.
People also defend amiibos saying they're not necessary and at least they're not DLC. Bullshit, they're worse than DLC because they're rare, they have limited production.
Niggers get to scalp them on ebay, hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo actually produced way more of all their bullshit than is obvious and just scalped them themselves on ebay for 6x the asking price. I mean, why not, you fucking retards lap it up.
The transdimensional space jews that came up with Skylanders and all that happy horseshit deserve only the deepest hell for the damage they've potentially done to the industry.
Yeah, and they're taking resources away from making real games and raising generations of little faggots who happily spend six fucking thousand dollars on Diablo 3's even more retarded kissing cousin.
Nintendo is just jumping on that bandwagon but they get the Nintenyearolds carwling out of the woodwork to defend them and buy the stupid shit.
I hope this Battlefront 2/Destiny 2 fiasco crashes the industry, I really do.
We need to burn the chaff away so next generation's harvest isn't so full of parasites trying to tell us they're added features and that we should be happy we have any wheat at all while the rest of the shit eating tribe just keeps shoveling their diseased ergot bread down their throat calling me a stuck up asshole for not wanting to fry my brain to the point that I also believe it's an ambrosial meal.
Anyway, fuck Nintendo.

Sad thing is, mobile gaming could have been pretty great. Smartphones are more powerful than you might think, and you almost always have it on you. Perfect for games, right? Unfortunately, the "Almost everyone has one and always has it on them" thing led to ultra extreme casualization and greedy marketing schemes to take advantage of idiots. Mobile gaming is now far beyond salvation.

So long as there are 6 year olds with mommy's cell phone flooding the market with blind downloads, there will be ignorant game developers mass producing apps for ad revenue.

Pretty much every fucking Animal Crossing game is barebones.
But yeah, Nintendo needs to put in some messaging feature to shitpost in.
Also, I am finding that most of my 'friends' are fucking Japanese!
Definitely only showing people within the same region.

Where the fuck are these posts coming from? Did GameFAQs just discover this website?

I don't do mobile gayming much, but having played Pocket Camp for a few days, I'm reminded of things that just really irk me about mobile games. When based on existing games and IPs, they give off this mechanical uncanny valley vibe to me. The game may have similar play, but the way mechanics are changed and mutated to fit the target audience and platform makes everything feel really disjointed and awkward.

Animal crossing must have some of the worst spinoffs I've ever seen. Its hard to believe that a game that's meant to be relaxing has the biggest fucking cashgrabs.

You have amiibo festival which is a terrible mario party game that only works with amiibos.
Home designer which removes everything from animal crossing except arranging furniture and I have no idea why it exists.
And then there's this game, which like OP said is incredibly boring, with none of the charm and a fifth of the villagers.

no user this is nintendofags being too hopeful for a shitty mobile game not being a shitty mobile game.

Mate, you missed the niggering point. A mobile game doesn't have to be good, hell, being good wastes money and time that they don't need to waste. It IS a cashgrab, point blank, because that's what it was always meant to be.
Animal Crossing on Switch or 3DS, they have to be at least solid games, because they want to sell those platforms. To sell a console, you need games, so investing in making actual quality content is a good idea. But they don't need to sell phones, they don't get anything out of that. They just need to make a tedious game with some microtransactions and hope that they make some shekels off of it.
Hell, why would they put out a proper AC game on mobile phones for free? That'd cannibalize sales of the Switch game.
If you honestly expected any of Nintendo's mobile games, or any mobile games at all, to be anything more than cashgrabs, you're a fucking idiot. That was never the intention.

Smart phone development is subsidized primarily by chinks and feds. Don't expect anything good to ever come out of it until that changes.

This is a bad cash grab tho, since there's no content.

I played the aus version for a week trying to find content and couldnt, and when I got the release and found the same exact game, I just turned it off. The only reason to pay real money on this game is to accelerate the construction of your furniture, or buy time-exclusive items. But why would you accelerate it when that's all there is to the game?

The time is now perfect for the goyim to willingly bleed shekels.

You do realize the motive Switch doesn't have an AC title yet is because its developers are focusing on Splatoon 2 at the moment, not because they are moving AC to mobile, right?

I have never played an Animal Crossing game but I really want to bully Isabelle.

There's plenty of good mobile games, just because an industry is led by people that would rather copy each other with the sole purpose of making money easily doesn't mean that the industry is entirely formed by them.

This. Content just isn't there.

She deserves it.

Nintendo is actually genius. They realize mobilefags only lie complete fucking garbage trash, so that's exactly what they gave them. And lo and behold, mobilefags eat the trash up