If someone gifts me a game on steam that is not available in my region, can i still get it?

If someone gifts me a game on steam that is not available in my region, can i still get it?

the answer is uninstall steam

XDD

You can get it and put it in your inventory but you cannot put it your library. You need a VPN to do that and you need a VPN to play as well.

What if you try to activate a key for such a game? Will it just cockblock you?

Pay attention fag. OP said gift not key. Blame OP not me.

Check TOS. Volvo doesn't like shit like that with VPNs. You can do it but it's a waste. Don't mess with region locked stuff on steam.

thepiratebayDOTorg

Sorry gaben, won't happen again

Get a gun and blow your brans out, steamcuck

noodles or a sandwich?

OP is gayer than usual. Here a quote from a recent article on that issue:
Solution: Use Steam as little as possible.

Nobody around here calls Valve that. How about you cut that out or go back.

What game even is that? Do you live in Germany?

leider

Nimm GoG für indizierte spiele. Die Polen ziehen sich das Deutsche Jugendschutzgesetz durch den Arsch und die haben auch Paysafe Card. Raubmordkopieren wie früher ist auch immer noch eine gute option

you could before

pirate it you fucko

moroccan user here , tons of shit are unavailable for us , like prototype 2 and every GFWL game , got many of these gifted, activated them and played them with no issues at all .

speaking of GFWL here is the reason why it's games are unavailable for morocco :

Can't you hijack Spanish servers a la huemonkey?

FYI GFWL servers are shut down and none can play online anymore , some can't even access the games if i'm correct , tho the games are still being sold .

google it

Fair enough, but can you hop in Spanish servers for games like counter strike or assfaggots (not that you'd want to) which are still online or is the latency too high?

got no issues with any game beside the ones i mentionned , btw no nexus based games for morocco aswell for the same reason my ping in europe is nearly 50 , 70 in russia , USA 120 and asia +200 but the upload speed is so shit you cannot exceed 0.25 mbps no matter how your data plan is , still no data caps for us which is cool tbh.

some countries ban as in, the game cannot be sold to you or played in public/to an audience
so technically, you can get those violent videogames for free of charge.

kill yourself

bump for interest
I have a buddy in china and want to play Guilty Gear with him.
Can I just gift it to him?

That is OP, genius.

I don't know about gifting, but I think Steam keys can bypass region locks entirely.

The correct answer is: Stop buying shit on steam you fucking nigger.

Steamshills are getting desperate for acceptance I see.