There are currently more people playing CS: CZ than there are people playing Lawbreakers

There are currently more people playing CS: CZ than there are people playing Lawbreakers.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/931sL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which isn't saying much.
CS is a timeless classic fueled by loot crates and dank memes.
It will always be played by a small but consistent amount of players, even after we all die.

Ok.

How old are you?

I wasn't paying attention.
I know CS 1.6 is THE classic one, while GO being loot crate fueled one.
The fuck is condition zero?
How many different CS games are there?

Oh shit nigger dose incoming.

CSCZ is basically the offline/campaign mode.

1.6 but retail.

wow friend

I checked out this game a while ago when I noticed that I have it, honestly it looked like it was a pretty good game. Also feels like it has the best tutorial out of Goldsrc games

dude what?

You didn't know about the fucked up keyart that they used on their twitter?

Again, how old are you?

It's basically 1.6 with updated visuals, it's pretty comfy. The single player is kind of ass, though.

No, its lawbreakers, why would i know anything about it beyond gender neutral bathrooms.

I'm your dad fam, so stfu

I don't have the screenshot anymore, maybe someone here has it.

You might want to stop embarrassing yourself.

Beating a twice dead horse once more I see.

For some odd reason i could only find this picture. However, cuck bazingski's twitter or the twitter of the devs which has the name Boss key, what a fucking shit name had a picture of the sheboon like pic related.
Only there it was even worse, for example the arm on this pic has been doubled so it would be easier to understand, while on the original pic she only had multiple fingers. It's supposed to be some sort of reflection which they couldn't do right and the nigress only ended up being even more hideous than she already is.

And this, my friendos, is the average nu/v/irgin.

Now that's embarassing. How do these cuckchanners find their way here?

Look at this shit, and mods aren't doing anything.
It's because of shit like this that Holla Forums just keeps getting harder and harder to use.

The are more people playing CS2D than Lawbreakers.

I remember that being a fairly fun game. When the fuck was it even released? 2004?

NONE OF THAT SIXTY PLUS PLAYERS BULLSHIT

Jesus fucking christ.

You literal NlGGЕR You subhuman baboon. You literal NlGGЕR
You have to be 21 to post here, yet you bring your fucking meme beaner NIGGER ass here to say your fucking SHIT opinions.
How the fuck do you not know anything about Counter Strike, yet know how to reach this fucking site.
Fuckign KILL YOURSELF.

Gr8 thread OP

Actually die

JUST

Simpler than that, twas just a photoshop mistake they were too lazy to check let alone fix.

Where the fuck do these people even find the money for this shit?

I'm still waiting for Cliffy to pull a Randy by trying to open a Rule 34 subreddit.

Here is what the twitter looked liked for months:
archive.is/931sL

This has to be bait, noone is this retarded, right?.

There are more kids playing hide & seek in my neighborhood than people playing Lawbreakers.

You've got more than 25 people playing hide and seek in you neighborhood right now?

They know to fucking hide when they see user.

Sounds like a euphemism. Leave the children alone tbqh.

That hurt my feelings.

Please apologise.

I'm sorry, they probably line up to lick your body.

Some of you might be too young to remember but Condition Zero was universally regarded as crap back when it came out and a step backwards from 1.6 as well as coming around the same time as Source which was infinitely better on every regard. So the fact that such a meh game manages to outnumber a new highly advertised game like Lawfailers is hilarious.

Pretty sure this is bait, but you should still consider suicide.

Apparently there's a new update and Cliffy is trying his best to hide the name of the game on the promo material.

i don understan?

I'm actually impressed, i stopped playing the game some time ago because i thought it was dead, only for it to have more players than ever, might jump into online again these days

LOOK MA I POSTED IT AGAIN

Nobody fucking cares about LwBreakers. We know it's shit, we know it has low playercount, WE KNOW IT IS DEAD

Not really, it was more of an HD remake of 1.6 with two half-assed single player modes tacked on.

It was recently put on steam.

Not as much as you hurt those kids' sphincters.

all me

Dye.

Kill yourself.

B-BUT MUH GENDER NEUTRAL BATHROOMS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS A (You) THREAD GET YOUR (You)s here

Anyone got the screenshot showing only 4 players?

Worth checking out? I never got into CS and avoided it like a plauge mostly because my school friends being complete and utter faggots about it.

Condition Zero is shit. You can try the original Counter-Strike or Source if you're curious but your enjoyment will highly depend on the server you're playing on and the people you're playing with. The original game mechanics are hardly anything special. CS (until GO) has always been like a chat room where you go to hang out with people rather than to play the actual game.

600 players average is pretty impressive for the black sheep of CS, considering it's 13 years old. Even the bland Deleted Scenes is more popular than gender neutral bathroom simulator.

Honestly is the singleplayer campaign of CZ (and deleted scenes) bad? I was thinking of going through them sometime

Looks like a trap.

He's right you know

Currently 500+ playing CS2D.

Counter. Strike. 2D.

A game from 2004 made on the Blitz Basic engine that can run on a toaster, has more players than LawBreakers.

yes. Please for the love of god play something new to you, there's thousands of acclaimed and loved games that are going to expand your horizons and give you new experiences.

However do not under any circumstances play lawbreakers.

Condition Zero has a campaign the same way Quake 3 has a campaign. Its literally just a ladder of offline matches against bots, only you need to complete challenges in order to win each game. Deleted Scenes is a more traditional campaign, and it's alright as far as generic military FPS campaigns go.

And all of them are DRM cuckolds. Really makes you think.

honestly, this couldn' have happened to a more fitting individual. Fuck Cliff Blezinski, you smug cunt.

congrats, you fucked up this thread from the very beginning.

Is that really a Boss Key employee? I'd love to see the context of that photo.

Do you anons hate Lawbreakers because of the faggotry, or is it genuinely a shit game?

Both

(Checked)
Yes, he's the one who does the patch videos on the lawbreakers youtube channel.

The game is a buggy bullet sponge float fest with an awful art style. Think blunderlands "pre sequel" but worse. I don't know how many people are aware of this but you have to shoot backwards to accelerate faster. Not turn around and shoot behind you like you would think though. There is a special button for it where your gun literally fires backwards. So ridiculous! The maps and game modes are quite horrendous too. If all that wasn't bad enough you have Mr Meeseeks doing the voiceover.

I can't stand Cliffy B and his shills but the fact that they keep trying to insist the game is good is the saddest part. If the game is so great then why did all the players from the peak stop playing?