Tell me,what have you bought recently? perhaps any bundles? major sale sprees?

Tell me,what have you bought recently? perhaps any bundles? major sale sprees?

Nioh, marketer-kun. port more japshit please

>(((bought)))

I've bought a new car with money i get from meth manufacture.
eat shit dataminer

Oh you

t. dataminer

I've bought jack and shit,nothing this sale has interested me.

The collateral damage is climbing. This sale is going to crash me. With no survivors.

I was surfing the store for some indie or small studio RTS' but they all look meh.

That looks like a whole lotta garbage,cept for hat in time and hotline miami

ftfy

I should elaborate. They're either C&C clones, dungeon keeper clones, flash games, or overly ambitious projects that fall short.

I'm thinking about getting Killing Floor 2 and Just Cause 3. Is it worth buying them at this price or even at all?

Bought Dragons Dogma, I wanted to get Warband but the dumb turks changed the discount from 75% to 66% overnight, not a big deal all things considered but now Im going to get it in the winter sale.

Perhaps I will get age of decadence and Medieval 2 or just Darkwood by itself, I dont want to overspend.

Threw my old crt on my desk and bought a snes jr with a everdrive. Pretty happy right now. Next real purchase will probably be the remake or prequel of Black Mirror on gog, then I wait till February for Kingdom Come Deliverance.

Killing Floor 2 is only good for it's higher active playerbase and the German WWII soldier. Other than that, you're better off sticking with KF1.

I'm going off the assumption that he already owns KF1, in which case he should just continue to play that instead of buying a sequel that doesn't really do anything better than the first.

I'd be purchasing naught,naught i tell yee

Funny, since I picked it up at Holla Forums's recommendation.

it's pretty good, just wish the camera fix would come already
buying regular Last Light was a mistake. Runs worse, forced english audio, can't toggle crouch or aiming… Oh and fuck unskippable sections of "world building". It might be okayish the first time, and even that's debatable, but replaying the game is a pain in the ass. No, saves aren't compatible.

no, play 2

EDF is good, that user is just retarded.

I played the fuck out of JC2, and I'm honestly bored of it. I could just pirate JC3 but I wanna play the multiplayer too, assuming it's decent.

I got Rainbow Six Gold.

I would highly recommend 2

Robot named Fight, Senran Kagura Estival Versus, and Phantom Brave.

In order of enjoyment.

Bought the entire Anno series for 10 burgerbux, bought witcher since the meme is still here and people say nothing but good about it, and I bought Stalker for memes.

You know the share thread has GOG installers for all three games, right?

All three Stalker games*

You know some of us are reasonably sure they are on multiple governmental watch lists and giving them an excuse to come down on you for even the most trivial things is going to be a bad time?

A whore

Enjoy the always online DRM in 2070.

Which of those games is ubishit, what is ubishit, and why should I care?

What did he mean by this?

Best thread to ask this question. Is the .hack g.u. remake worth the shekels or should I just wait for it to go on sale?

Are you reatarded or just trying to be funny by posting a shitty overused meme?
Get Just Cause 2, its better than 3 in most ways.

Because they're goons and cuckchan crossposters. Vidya wouldn't be so screwed, if people had fun with EDF instead of playing mobas, or the budget for Andromeda went to the next Yakuza.

I beat up a six-year-old girl for her Switch and Super Mario cartridge

Read my posts first you double nigger. I already have Just Cause 2 and I'm fucking bored of it.

You're a Torfag, aren't you?

You didn't mention anywhere that you owned Just Cause 2

Yes he did.

Gratuitous space battles. pretty fun to design ships and watch them fight, but the campaign is broken as fuck. Just spam missile cruisers and laser fighters, and it's game over.

I bought a Dungeon Master's Guide for $30 new. MSRP is $50. Fuck you, jew.

So you decided to give money to the Russian Mafia?

I bought a 1060 since one was on sale.

Dude Sex mankind dividers
And Ground Zeroes because I wanted a copy of that tech demo

decent taste. I will always feel sorry for Koller though.

Yakuza Kiwami

Definitely better off getting Killing Floor 2 and also you can find custom made servers which add a special spice to the matches.

Also for me bought Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and the whole bundle pack for under 8 bucks. Also contemplating of getting GTA V but fuck. I don't feel like dealing with annoying ass squeakers and wannabe e-thugs who don't know how to properly gun and take cover.

egg nog is a meme drink, the snowball is where it's at

What's wrong with memes?

I've bought a bunch of milsurp including a rather nice gorka suit, and some stuff from Bad Dragon with all the money I've saved by swearing off modern video games on the whole.
Life is good, and I'm discovering more love for the many games I already have.
Must recommend it to everyone, rather than buying shit on sale.

when they're a bit shit, m8

I pirated Ziggurat 2 years ago and I saw it was on sale, so I went ahead and bought it since I liked it so much. It's a small and simple game, but for $4 there's a few dozen hours of fun if you enjoy moderately fast shooters.

Lurk more.

A friend bought For Honor for me because he wanted someone to play 2v2's with. He quit after one day because he kept getting shit on by people who played 500 hours more than him, since he's a normalfag and wants instant gratification. And I'm, God forgive me for even saying this, having fun with the game.

Both games have custom servers.
You forgot the bait flag.

(checked)
I can confirm that this is actually a game worth buying.

People still fall for it

> B U Y I N G G A M E S