TODAY IS FRIDAY, WHAT AM I PLAYING LATER THIS EVENING

TODAY IS FRIDAY, WHAT AM I PLAYING LATER THIS EVENING
Where's the thread, Holla Forums?

Its only 9:30

It's 8:30, give it some time

3:30pm in Yurop

No one cares what time it is in europe. Come back at 12am your time for the thread.

russian roulette

How new are you, friday nights are always started around 1800 - 2000 european time.

I bet you also don't drink before noon.

Finally playing the PC version. I never owned the DLC on PS3 so the new weapons add some spice.

The meaning of the "Friday Night Muthafucka" is lost since Friday isn't really valued for this week (for me). It's probably because of Thanksgiving.

I'm looking for a decent third person shooter that isn't
Any suggestions? Also looking for a decent, recently released metroidvania that isn't

Go play TF2V with us, cunts. It starts in 6-7 hours.

Resident Evil 6.

Seems a better idea than the crappy game that has been chosen this week.
I'm downloading the mod right now (shame for ModDb whose downloads are terribly slow) and will try to launch it on my Arch installation.

im playing pokemon blue and I'm bored out of my mind. I'll play more modern games again after that

I really don't know what to fucking play. I want to play something colorful and autistic.

Is… is this the thread?

Seems like it.
I'm not playing Big Space Exploders, literally nobody's game.

Sonic Mania
Freedom Planet
Spark the Electric Jester
Ristar
TF2

I have a confession to make Holla Forums
I haven't actually played a video game today nor do I plan to.
I'm not even watching anime so this friday I barely qualify as imageboard material.

Going to get some fish and chips and play some Simple Planes. Will probably play Tekken when it gets later if I don't fall back into a flu coma.