2018 in 5 weeks

So, how exactly is it cracked if you aren't a cuck that pirate shitty fucked up versions?

is sonic mania the only otherwise-good game that has denuvo?
i mean good by 2017 standards, not 1999 standards

And 100% of them are shit, so what's the problem?

Quit being retarded.

Are there any important games that haven't been cracked sufficiently?
Also, are you suggesting people buy and put denuvo shit on their pcs?

NieR: Automata also has it, unfortunately. Me saying Automata is a good game will trigger the autists, watch

I played all of them for free and found that they were indeed not worth any money. I think that's a victory.

God eater
God eater 2
RE7
MGS
Rise of the tomb raider
Tales of berseria
Nier automata
Total war warhammer
Dragon quest heroes
Prey

Hey kids.
WANNA PLAY A GAME?

Stopped reading there.
That game was never good.

Thats because only 5% of Denuvo games are worth the effort of being cracked properly

Actually, the only games that was 100% updated was the ones with denuvo removed in recent versions like DOOM and hitmun

i don't even know whether you're trolling or not but i agree

What's missing from nier automata and tales of berseria? Those are the only ones from that list I care about.
Also, once again are you suggesting people put should put denuvo on their pcs?

Lol plebe

Online in nier

I suggest denuvo cucked proper piracy
you can't even actually finish pirated Nier

Well there's two good games on there, at least.

What's the online for?

>Pirates are the real cucks
I'd laugh if I didn't know these people in real life.

Yeah

You… you actually bought them all, didn't you? You sick fuck.

I'm mad about the lack of proper piracy as you should cuck in denial

Fairly sure MGS has been cracked. I got total war, warhammer crack on my PC this second. It's shit. Fairly sure Prey has been cracked.

Nothing to be mad about, because most of those games are below average, and there's enough good games in existence already to last a fucking lifetime. For the two that aren't, play something else while you wait for it to hit a sale price you deem reasonable. It's not like you're going to run out of good games to play for free any time soon.

Recovering bodies and sending them to other players, ending e's entire point and impact being about helping other players online.

Ibs bretty shib gaymes thb

:DDDDD*

Not anymore it seems, check the steam page.

What the fuck are you smoking, nigger? Fucking half of those have been updated with all the DLC to boot.

Publishers aren't required to disclose the presence of denuvo on the steam page. Why would they do that effort when they haven't even patched the damn game?

To be fair, you have to have a very low IQ to pirate. I buy all my content, music, films, games, books, etc, and I never have any trouble with them thanks to that, plus I'm supporting developers making sure they keep on putting quality products out. I bought Assassin's Creed: Origins recently, and not only I've been having a blast playing through it, AND its educational, my wife has children and I'm happy to be able to help them to learn about ancient Egypt and the proud people who dwelt there.

Something fishy going on here

They have to

Pick one
And while you're at it, name a single good game that came out this year
The only reason to even pirate games anymore is because every pirated copy somehow magically costs the publisher $12,375

Hi reddit

All they have to do is put it in the EULA. They don't have to put a big marker on the store page. Some do, but most don't.

Only thing i can think of off the top of my head has been Kingsway,that i've played at least.

it is always in plain view

that's what it was for the assassins creed fleet mini game but then someone emulated the servers. i imagine someone could figure it out given the time

Not always.

I kinda wish that were true, would safe me the hassle of buying and then getting new shit refunded

I assume you're implying that The Dork Soles© of Indie Platformers is good
tbh, I didn't play it, all those "amazing" (read: streamer bait) indies that got shilled over the years turned out to be utter shit (Five Faggots, Undermeme, etc), so I'm not too keen about it

Were you banned on cuckchan or something?
Go >>>/back/ you absolute fucking retard

Where did you niggers come from????

Now comes the part where you say Dark Souls is a bad game and you beat it using your left foot only to move the mouse while you let your cat walk over the keyboard and also you didn't die a single time.

They censored devil to please SJWs.
It's a cucked game.

To be fair, it really isn't that difficult. Good game(although fuck does it lose steam in the second half), but not the superb challenge people made it out to be.

I don't get it. What was the commies problem with the devil?

Classic nigger features. On a devil no less.

Why would I?
Dark Souls itself was pretty enjoyable, but all these "something of something" titles tend to be ass.
"The Citizen Kane of video games" : gone home
"The Dark Souls of mobile games" : flappy bird
The X of Y moniker means jackshit, and is more often than not used to make a shitty product appear good by trying to link it to a good one

Are ya enjoying your BTC miner?

The current devil design was shown in the same trailer that design was, and the bat theme of that suggests it was part of a scrapped vampire boss.

Where's the proof nigger

Most of the games that aren't cracked are Japanese games, I guess there's not enough interest in the community.

Ofcourse if you really care about those just get a PS4. Nigger Thursday must have some deals.

Sonic Forces is the only Japanese game not cracked, everything else consists either of recently released games (which people are dropping the ball on considering how South Park was cracked in less than a day), or shit nobody cares about like Rocksmith or Just Dance.

That's why you read the EULA, user.

Good example. A bit dickish in some places though.

pick one

Vessel is smol and protec

Piracy is pretty gay when you think about it.

That Fitgirl guy is pretty reliable, actually. Not sure why you're sperging out like that.