Overgrowth

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME OVERGROWTH GOT A FULL RELEASE A MONTH AGO?

Is it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33582
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4
YIFFE
and nobody actually replies seriously

No.

We did (>>13849722), it's just that the developers got bored with the project and decided to call it 'finished'. Turns out the game still and completely feels like an Early Access game content-wise, which is kind of to be expected since most of the seven years of development time were spent on engine programming.

Oh hey, we have an archive now
Sage for completely off-topic

because the answer to your second question is "no".

Yeah,I kind of expect at least 75% of replies to be that.

Well fuck, that sucks. I kinda of expected it though since it always was more of a tech demo than a game.

its 2 hours long and the parcour doesnt work properly
its fun for a playthrough but its ballbastingly hard from time to time
dont pay money for it tho, it never left the alpha despite the released tag nor does the SJW devs deserve your money

Don't think it can be qualified to be called a full release.
no

>white people

Let me tell you first what is good. The lack of hud makes the game feel immersive. The animation is really well-done. Combat feels brutal. The environments look nice. Some levels are very fun.

Now the bad. It is too short, and ultimately it doesn't feel that the ending has resolved the plot. Combat is rather clumsy, most of the time you will resort to jump-kicks because that's the only reliable move. While most creatures look good, the cats look kind of ridiculous. There is one stage full of do-or-die leaps where you often have no clue where to go.

And worst of all, it has serious optimization problems. Look at pic related: there's a workshop mod that gives a massive framerate increase just by simplifying the grass. With pretty much no visible difference.

(checked)

Because it's undercooked.

doesn't work on older gpus anymore so it's even shittier than before

always wanted to know. What the fuck iss the game about?

There were a bunch of threads about this, what are you talking about?

Is the game any good?

What the heck Holla Forums?

YIFFE
THE WORK OF ONE WHO CONSORTS WITH BEASTS

Oh, thanks

It's a beat em up game about societies of intelligent anthro animals at war with each other in keeping with their natural instincts, primarily, rabbits fighting wolves. Despite the potential for it to be furshit, the graphics and character designs are way too gritty and violent for the taste of most furries and there isn't anything sexual alluded to in the game. It showed some potential because ages ago, a demo was released with more primitive graphics called Lugaru and the game had kind of a cool combat system which could be fun for ages if it was polished up properly. Apparently the devs have been sitting on this game doing fucking nothing for ages though and the "release" was them admitting they aren't going to finish the fucking game.

nice kemono costume dude

fuck off subversive goon, that's obviously a monsterboy costume

KEMONOBROS LEAVE

So are we going to plunder it again or not?

Holy shit and I thought bethesda was bad.

I've had it for a while. Kind of regretted the purchase, but it was cheap, and I liked the concept.
Haven't played it as of late, though, so I can't say. Major problem I have with it, though, was that there are not any lizards.

Kemono is shit anyway. They always add hair to everyone.

Because the dev decided to politicize and become an SJW virtue signalling cunt

To be fair, he did keep it separate from the game, near as I can tell.
His stance is massive wankery, though. Insufferable faggot, but not the worst in the industry.

Which animal are you, Holla Forums?

IT'S CALLED FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT NIGGER FAGGOT GO BACK TO YOUR NIGGER SHIT CAVE

Get the fuck out of here you disgusting faggot.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING NIGGER FAGGOT, DICK SHIT NIGGER FAGGOT
ITS EXTRA HERETICAL
NIGGER FAGGOT

No, it's not even a proper game, it's a tech demo for a now outdated engine.
Don't bother.

FUCK YOU
YOU YOU DOUBLE HERETIC

This isn't even xenos love.
This is bestiality.
Nuke is planet from orbit.

My counter-argument

I DONT GIVE A SHIT FAGGOT

What are you, a HERETIC?

Do you think the snake feels embarrassed when he penetrates her cloaca?

Ha ha

Maybe we could get a mod where the MC is just a normal human beating up furries?

Where do you think you are?

It looks like 2/3rds of the grass was removed.

why do gaijin always save images like this when the meaning in the writing is completely unrelated to the things they reply with it to. Die Gaijin.

Nobody cares what your stupid moonrunes say.
i bit the bait

Guy is fucking insane, like your average furfag.

It wasn't actually a full release sadly.

This is what happens when a people's connection with their history, culture, and ancestry are intentionally severed.

What if it is their history and culture?

ONE IN FIVE WOMAN YOU KNOW WILL BE RAPED

FUG i mean 4 out of 5

GAS THE FURFAGS

I think you're right, as he's almost normal. He has a job, he's not fat and can speak and talk well not like a complete sperg. That's the most frightening part, he's almost normal… If you met that guy at a bar you'd probably never know.
Something is fundamentally wrong with society for someone who is able to look normal and to hold down a job to end up like this, something is missing that has so forced someone to such desperate measures to feel like they belong to something. The way things are going in the UK it's only going to get worse too.

without a doubt this user is right
the cattle degenerate themselves for any reason to have something that they can call theirs

There is an autist from the Skyrim Mod scene who basically REEEEd the fuck out on Skyrim grass and plant placement everywhere and overhauled the whole thing optimizing it and making it look way nicer and faster with way less grass props. Ever since that guy did it I've noticed some more grass overhauls with similar effects.
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33582

>>>/videogames/

Jacking Off is Slacking Off
Get those peckers out of your hands and out of your pants!

You've got work to do!

How many you think this happens to though?

Lugaru wasn't a demo. Lugaru was the original game made by the autistic developer in his teens. Overgrowth is a sequel.

I did that once to a qt back in highschool. Felt bad afterwards and apologized that afternoon. Got a kiss in the cheek for apologizing so it was a net gain for me.

Nope. It feels like it took 6 months of development rather than nearly a decade.
The problem is that it's way too easy(because the leg cannon is the most fun(and useful) attack to use, but is also super OP because somehow enemies can't counter it like in Lugaru). Then you have these shitty platforming segments that don't really fit and show how half baked the game is.
It's fun for pirating it and playing around a bit, having fun with how springy of a character you can play as before getting bored with how easy and halfassed the game is.
Fucking idiot of a dev should be hanged.

RIP user.

Fucking homo.

Die in a bus fire, you /utg/ SJW samefag KIKE, KIKE samefag

1. we had this tread about 3 months ago when the update came out where people basically said it is the work of one who consorts with beasts and therefore it is not worth your interest.
IT IS THE WORK ON ONE WHO CONSORTS WITH BEASTS

You okay there fam?

no

>>>/fur/

That's some fucking horrifying shit user.

You guys can't even be degenerate right.

Now that's some high-tech(ish) degeneracy.