Draw Quest: Part II

Continuing from last thread:
Rules: First post that gets dubs is the one I go with. If no one gets dubs, I'll go with the first post ending in 7.

You never did have time for proper introductions. He tells you he is Mark O'Neil. He's been working here for about five years now. He trained in the Himalayas as a young lad and honed his agility and swordsman skills. He likes lemonade and watching anime in his footie pajamas. He doesn't know much about the occult, but he is willing to help you if he can.

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tC0Ri
archive.is/gdClr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

give his chair a nose job inorder to get out of it

gas him on the spot with your portable gas chamber

gather harem

Upon hearing the name "Mark," you instinctively reach for your right pocket to get your portable propane tank. In case a lone jewish person may require a proper gassing, you always have it on hand. Your hand smashes into the soft cushion of the chair you are still fused to.

What do you do?

Attempt to phase out of it with void powers, ask Mark to help pull if need be

accept that this is your life now and embrace the chair never to change it forevermore

Tell some witty chair puns while figuring out a way to un-chair yourself

Fuse with everything else in the room in an attempt to become more powerful.

If you are part chair that means the chair is part you. Assume direct control of the chair.

cuddly mimigas.

Give a recap of the events to catch people up.

actually no make it angry ones

this tbh

whip out your dick and bust a quick nut on Mark's face before kneeling down, offering him a doughnut, and asking, "will you marry me?"

You get smothered to death by a massive pile of sage.

archive.is/tC0Ri
Archive of the first thread, thank me later.

Oh shit I got dubs
Watch some anime (boku no pico) to understand Mark better.

I'll attempt the recap:

And that's where this thread begins

I'd say it counts tbh

Don't do mimigas add bats

reminder to ignore those (1) and done posts

It's kinda hard to spot a (1) and done this early in the thread, dontcha think

drawfag knows what I'm on about tbh

You could always phase through the chair since there's nothing stressing you out anymore. However, you always want to see Mark use his sword again when it's not being used to slice you into little bacon bits. You tell Mark you could use some help since your powers don't aren't working for some reason. Mark gets a serious look on his face and slices the chair to pieces in seconds flight. It is metal as fuck.

The chair falls off into little pieces. You are no longer fused to the chair.

Now what do you do?

look around and get acquainted with your immediate environment and look out for things you can put your dick in

using the chair parts, make your self some armour via nose job

thanks

If it wern't for the complete autism these replies are generating I would be pretty invested in this quest. what the hell I'm still invested

Tell mark he's paying for that chair before giving a nosejob

But it was Mark's chair.

Yes and you're not getting him a new one.

it's a problem with the lack of focus the drawfag started with tbh, we're just some dude doing some dude things but those things so long as people expand them in decent directions which aren't retarded as fuck but still silly enough to be entertaining then it'd be fine tbh

NOSEJOB

Ask Mark if he's willing to tag along with us to go fuck up whoever sent the demons to our parents house.

It helps that he's trashing the ideas what go nowhere in creative ways. Like mailing the dick picks which get shredded or Mark suddenly being a master at swordplay all the sudden. Helps keep the plot moving .

yeah it reminds me of notapladin or that other drawfag

yozman will always be king tbh

got any archives? I rarely browse draw threads

only pics of one of his quests sadly as well as some art of others tbh

Using your skills as beginner Nosejobber, get to work on constructing some armor using the leftover chair parts. After awhile, you manage to cobble something together. It turned it pretty solid. Not only were you able to construct a helmet, you were able to imbue it with special qualities that only work when you don the helmet.

It's a two edged sword: objects thrown at you will be drawn towards your helmet which is strong to protect against stabs from swords and the like. However, objects may unintentionally be drawn towards you as well. Since this is through Void powers and not magnetism, it doesn't matter whether nor not the material is metal.

Now that you have new armor, what do you do?

pose with Mark

find out where the nearest bank full of gold money is and use your void helmet's powers to become rich

Go to the void dimension

Recruit Mark as a party member and set off to find Bob Tiller

Jump in the air and attract the earth to yourself, moving it further from away the sun.

pull out your pokedex and examine Mark's stats

It's about time to finish this once and for all. You have an idea of where Tiller is at, and if he isn't there, you how to bring him to you. You ask Mark if he wants to join you. You explain the details and the danger involved. He says he's down, he'll just take off a couple vacation days and he'll leave a note for Ms. Riceball.

You can still only conjure up a small portal, so you tell Mark he's going to have to ride piggyback. You feel a loud clank on the back of your helmet. Anything will be attracted to it, even if it's not metal. You clap your hands together, but nothing seems to happen.

"Hey, Fuckov, is something supposed to happ-Oh holy shit." You hope for the best as you both get sucked into a portal. You've never done this with anyone other than yourself before.

You enter the Void with Mark. It's complete emptiness. The only thing that exists here is between the portal above and the one below. A red light appears underneath you sucks you into the other side as the nothingness collapses in behind you.

You have arrived in Hell.

"Are you sure this is Hell, or is this some kind of foot fetish place?"

Bob Tiller is most likely around here somewhere. What do you do?

examine the foots

Tickle one of the feet and see what happens.

Pull some of the people from the ground.

See where the feet are sticking out from.

This

Shout "I'm ready to Fuck Ass and Kick Bubblegum, and I'm all out of Bubblegum"

You search around the place and see what you can found. If the legs are sticking up, then maybe there's something below them. You grab onto one of the legs and give it a good yank. The entire leg comes off and not very cleanly. You hear muffled yelling below you. Mark yells to "Hey, I think I found something!" You throw the leg behind you and walk over.

"I found a place in the floor that sounded hollow. It looks like there is a tunnel here that got covered up." You won't get much help up here with nothing but legs, so you decide to descend lower into the depths of Hell. You tell Mark to brace himself and get ready to jump.

You both plummet at lightning fast speeds. The darkness opens up to a dimly lit cavern. You hit the floor and quickly go into your slavic squat, taking away the momentum from the fall. Mark falls flat on his ass. The ground is frozen with bodies below you. Who knows how far it goes down. There are also people outside the ice. Maybe they sink eventually.

What do you do?

Give the people outside the ice a nosejob.

try and smash that ice, obviously down is where we want to go

Make loud, annoying sounds.

Assess if it is safe to break the ice, or even possible. This is Hell-Ice, it shouldnt exist in the first place.

Try and make a snowball out of the ground, use mark's sword if needed.

You make really obnoxious sounds. You channel your own inner Adam Sandler, and let out the worst of the worst. You can hear your ear-piercing impressions ring out for miles and miles. You almost feel a little bad making Hell even more unbearable.

"Aaaargh! Shut the hell up! Can't you lead an old man rot in piece? I've been here for ages and you little no gooders come around making a mess of things!"

It sounds like he's been here awhile. He's probably seen people come through for an unspeakable amount of time. It's a longshot, but maybe he knows something.

What do you do?

harvest his frozen beard

Ask him politely what's the deal with this place

Why bother? He never accepts the dubs or 7s of posts that he doesn't like, just tries to find ways around them and stick to his own loose plot. Like a very unskilled GM.

if you haven't noticed dubs and 7 posts aren't happening that often so he's going with highest post number within 4 or 5 posts

not much you can do if people just aren't getting the right shit tbh

You ask the man what's up with this place?

"I murdered my wife. I couldn't stand her anymore, always looking for something to complain about. I finally did her in. Now I'm stuck in this goddam ice freezing all the damn time. That whore finds a way to screw me over even when I'm dead. Most of what I see in here. Some people killed their wives, husbands, brothers. Others turned their back on their people or friends. most are lawyers, some sell things to people. same shit different person."

What do you do now?

try and help him out

Ask him to guide you to where the jews are.

Ask him who's the boss of this gym?

I've seen him deliberately go out of his way last thread to not let what anons with dubs asked just so he could continue his retarded story. Like I said, like an unskilled GM who can't adapt.

This, start a race war in hell

I was in the last thread and I saw nothing of that and there is also an archive of the last thread so people can see

Then you're blind.

archive.is/tC0Ri

why don't you point it out then, I'll be waiting

There's only one solution to this debacle: starting a war of races. You're going to draw out Till, or maybe even find him in the ensuing battles.

You tell the old man you have one last question: Where are the jews and the blacks? He closes his eyes and thinks.

"The jews are that way, and the blacks are this way."

You feel closer than ever to closure. The race war is about to begin.

What do you do now?

Let's get those jews.

I'm gonna call it a night. This went on way longer than I thought it would originally, so I'm gonna try and wrap it up tomorrow within the next few posts.

wait, you need a swastika before you can race some wars

dig out some bodies to use as flag parts

nighty night, take care, thanks for draws tbh

Gonna go to sleep to op, its like 3 over here.
Archive here
archive.is/gdClr

Oi, I made a post here that ended in 7 when there were no dubs posts and it got ignored. Why's that? Didn't like my suggestion? Didn't see my post? Was it ignored cause I already made a suggestion? If you're gonna say that, then you might as well specify, "fuck the rules, they're loosely enforced"

Not that I give a shit, I'm just saying.

Are you still pissed that OP didn't care I'm last thread about your cake eating fetish faggot?

Get your shitmemes out of my face, nigger.

Sure user, is not the GM that it's bad, it's your fault trying to fit memes and fetish in your play stay mad

Here's your (((you))). That's the last one you're gonna get from me. Now, you gonna keep shitting up this thread?

I unfortunately have to partially agree with his user. I don't think you're absolute shit OP, but some of your ways of trying to keep the story on track seem a bit unnatural. Even the simple fact that you did not allow to sends anons the dick pic to the office or that the main character does more than he really should far too often. It just starts feeling a bit cheap after a while, you should definitely tone it down. I understand the need to keep some story going butt it really feels as if you're railroading the people here a bit. You're clinging to your set story too much and you do not allow anons for innovation.

This really. Feels like you've already made up in your mind what the story is gonna be and how it's gonna go.

Make the old man go jew gassing with you, if he doesn't comply skin him and use it as armor

Please do so in a fitting manor instead of a weak willed ending that only lasts 6 or so drawings. When a comic spans 2 threads I don't want it to be a lazy ending. Go for broke man.

This don't be a faggot OP

preventing the quest from turning into a cluster fuck =/= railroading a story

Rules are rules. He should have written them more inclusively if he planned on being selective instead of following them more implicitly.

actually there's no rules which state he has to follow every post to a T

ded thread?

ded life

I had Thanksgiving with the family and then had a closing shift at work. I got home about ten minutes ago. I'm gonna work on it tonight and have it done by tomorrow night, at the latest, around this time if I have to.

don't push your self or over work your self on some dumb fun little draw quest.

no one will mind if you need to take afew days to your self

Feel free if you need to take a break for like a day or so to make a new thread with those archive links we made dude.

If you're gonna be like that then why the fuck have rules in the first place?

Ask old man to join party.

because if drawfag lets every really stupid reply that doesn't go anywhere in without doing something about them then momentum for the quest will stop so everyone will get bored including the drawfag and leave, if you've ever been in one of these kinda threads before you'll understand this completely

I'm done with most of it. I'll finish up what's left and post it tomorrow night.

You look around this place and realize simply pointing in a direction is not enough information to go off of. This place is pretty huge and it wouldn't take long to get lost. And if you get lost, there's not guarantee you can make it back to the old man. So you decide to strike a deal. You tell the old man you'll cut him out of the ice if he helps you and Mark out.

He drops his head to the icy floor and pauses. You cautiously await his answer. He lifts his head up and stares you down directly into your eyes.

"I'll join you as long as you give my beard a good trim. I'm starting to look like some hippy faggot."

Sounds like a deal. You look over to Mark and nod.

Mark makes short work of the ice. And the beard doesn't look half bad after the trim. He could make a decent barber.

"Feels good to be out of that frozen hell. And better yet, I don't need to forgive my wife for shit! Let's go find those negroes." The old man leads you through the icy cavern.

You approach upon a group of popsicled blacks. You talk to the one in the middle as he is the most rambunctious of the bunch. You tell him some nearby jews have found a way to create fried chicken. He beats his chest and let's out an dog-like squeal of excitement. However, you say the jews said not to let them have any of it. And the jews also said they were the real kings of Egypt. All the blacks nearby begin to pound against the ice and howl. The leader in front of you says:

"AY YO HOL UP…WE WUZ DEM KANGZ 'N SHIEEET. DEM JEWS GIT FRIED CHICKEN TUH PAY"

You negrotiate with them: you tell them you will lead them to the jews hiding place if they teach you how to smack your lips and talk like a sassy black woman. They agree.

Mark holds up his blade and strikes into the frozen wasteland. A size-able amount of blacks have been unpopsicled.

Everything is coming together. Feeling a renewed sense of vigor, your party heads to the jews as the old man leads the way.

"Careful with these ones. They never pay a restaurant bill. Hell, they'd scam their own mothers if they could."

You encroach upon a lonely jew eying a penny in front of him. "Hundreds of years and the ice never melts. No matter how much I dig, I can never quite reach it…"
He notices you and squints in your direction. "The goyim…," he mutters under his breath. His crooked nose sends shivers down your spine. Such poorly constructed nose should not be allowed to exist.

You tell him the blacks have found a way out of the ice, and they are conspiring to make movies and banks. They said they will be the new jews of Hell, and there is nothing those crooked-nosed kikes could do about it.

"Oy vey, those filthy negores don't their foot from their ass! They should know better than to bite the hand that feeds them. They wouldn't even have their rappy nigger music without us! How dare they…"

You say you can lead them to the blacks as long as he teaches you how to make a savings account and how much money to put into it. He clutches his hands together and rubs them over each other. He mumbles, "yes, yes, silly goyim, give me your shekels…" He doesn't seem to realize you can hear him. He agrees to your terms.

Mark gets to work on carving out all the jews. "Fuck, man, there are lot of jews down here. Definitely not six million though. Maybe two at best."

You walk a ways away from the jews and blacks. You find a nice big open space for them to fight it out. You tell Mark to go talk to the blacks. He looks like a guy who reads a lot of anime and watches episodes of manga, and blacks love anime tiddies. They will listen to him.

You tell the old man to talk the jews. He looks weak, fragile, and exploitable. The natural weasliness of the jew will feel at home talking to someone they think they can easily manipulate. "Weak and exploitable? You're a real cocksucker, you know that…Fuck my knees hurt."

Mark: "…they were talking about how gay Goku is for Vegeta. Something about how anime sucks and is only for genuine, dick sucking faggots…"

Old guy: "…yeah, they have been hoarding all kinds of gold and jewels too. it's crazy what you can find down here…"

You here what sounds like a stampede of hundreds of feet stamping towards your final destination. The echoes sound like thousands of beating drums.

"YOOOOOOOO YOU KIKE-NOSED FUCKS BEEN JEWING THE WRONG MUTHAFUCKAZ. IMMA TAKE YO NOSE AND SHOVE IT SO FAH UP YO ASS YO GONNA BE SMELLIN' YO OWN TONGUE!"

"You negroes should know better than to fight against your own masters. You wouldn't have anything without us, you filthy animals. We will teach you your rightful place."

Like two tidal waves, you see a cloud of pure blackness collide with a bunch of sharp, pointed objects. Pure mayhem fills the endless cavern. The floor is painted red as the dead re-kill themselves in a race war unlike anything anyone has ever seen.

Despite the chaos, Mark is calm. His himalayan-honed senses search the surroundings for any signs of Bob Till. His ears pick up something nearby. It's someone talking. "Hmm…Another shoah…what a good shoah…very entertaining, I must say…" Mark tells you where it's coming from, and your party heads over. You see a figure across from the bodies piling up in front of you. You squint and try to get a better look.

You think it's him. It's gotta be. But you need to be sure. You clasp your hands together and yell, "HEY, BOB TILL!" You see the figure's head look up, revealing his face filled with recognition and confusion. No one else bothers to look in your direction. It's him.

You point towards him and tell Mark and the old man that's Bob Till. Mark takes one look at him and nods. The two of you rush over. You're getting closer to getting your long awaited revengeance.

You feel your feet glide across the battlefield. In your rush, you the leave the old man on the other side. "I'll just stay here I guess. I ain't going through that clusterfuck."

You reach Bob Till. You tell him this is for your parents. For you ugly ex-waifu, Faggotta Suprema.

He scoffs at your words. "I don't even know who you are, Kid. Do you know who you're fucking with? I sell houses for a living. Hell, I don't just sell 'em, I do what I gotta do to sell the houses I WANT to sell. I ain't even dead and I'm here. You ever strike a deal with the devil and live to tell the tale? Well, you kn-"

You smash your fist straight into his huge guts.

At the same time, Mark shoves his katana straight through Bob's forehead. You've done it. Your Mom, Dad, and Faggotta Suprema can rest in peace.

In this quest:

it was fun, lets do it again but this time have an actual theme and point to start from

sure. do you got any suggestions for these? I've only done a few quests including this one. When I got some extended free time I'll probably go to >>>/loomis/ to work on getting better at drawing so add more characters, backgrounds, weapons, enemies, etc. as well.

I'd suggest a poll of some kind and giving it abit hyping it up with various character designs you could also try different kinds of draw quests, like civ kind or evil genius kind. have a think of different play styles anyways.

cool. thanks dude.

thanks mr mendoza

mr. mendoza?

I hope that was long enough for ya.